Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 - Page 9 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Warpmind Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:00 pm

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"I am sorry Mr Wainwright I am afraid I do not really know why my kind can do what we can, at some point in our development we start to learn to find our way when inside or under ground, just knowing what is the right way to go, we can activate this ability at will, it have to do with our fay herritage but more than I do not know."
Mr Amelie said and Rick nodded.
"Well that would be useful."
The young Hermetic admitted.
Colin smiled wryly, "I meant in terms of how well you can navigate; please pardon the ambiguity."

Anja wrote:"Good evening nice to meet you Sir I am Aldis Amalie."
The Kiasyd with a bow towards Amadeus. The Verbena nodded.
"Amadeus Nassa."
He said.
"As Mr Wainwright said I plan on taking a childe, the girl is willing however she is fey blooded and it is important to know how much so she is gifted, if it is to much then there is a good chance that the Embrace will not work also I would not want to upset the fey themselves."
The vampire explained and Amadeus nodded.
"As long as this person you intend to make into a vampire Mr Amalie is willing, I do not mind examining her to find out how fay blooded this woman is."
The Verbena agreed.
"Thank you Mr Nassa I am most grateful."
The Kiasyd replied and Amadeus nodded.
"I will be glad to."
He nodded, "Thank you, Sir. I'm sure we can make arrangements for a suitable meeting location for this with the lady in question in on the discussion."
He turned to the room at large again, raising his voice slightly, "I was just in contact with Chief Morgan; they're about to enter the laboratory of Wallace Jace. With a little luck, they'll be able to procure the hideous gas weapon, as well as some additional intel, and clear out a few more of Jace's allies. Though they'll likely be bringing along a number of his victims; if anyone has any connections to non-Sleeper medical staff, psychiatric care in particular, this would be the time to call in favours there to get some help... Jace has used some quite invasive and abusive medical malpractices on them, though, and they will need a lot of help. As a matter of fact, I will be messaging one capable physician right now."
He quickly typed out a message to Dino, 'We found Jace's victims; kinfolk all, by the looks of it. Might need to call in all medical staff aware of the Supernatural world to help balance the load. Have pictures, if you want to assess how bad it is.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 - Page 9 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:45 pm

[Common Room]

Colin smiled wryly, "I meant in terms of how well you can navigate; please pardon the ambiguity."

"Ah forgive the misunderstanding."
Mr Amelie said with a slight bow.
"It is accurate enough to know the exact route to take through any structure to get to the room or area I want to reach."
He explained.

He nodded, "Thank you, Sir. I'm sure we can make arrangements for a suitable meeting location for this with the lady in question in on the discussion."

"Certainly that can be arranged."
Amadeus said with a nod. The Kiasyd nodded as well.
"Excellent, thank you both gentlemen."

He turned to the room at large again, raising his voice slightly, "I was just in contact with Chief Morgan; they're about to enter the laboratory of Wallace Jace. With a little luck, they'll be able to procure the hideous gas weapon, as well as some additional intel, and clear out a few more of Jace's allies. Though they'll likely be bringing along a number of his victims; if anyone has any connections to non-Sleeper medical staff, psychiatric care in particular, this would be the time to call in favours there to get some help... Jace has used some quite invasive and abusive medical malpractices on them, though, and they will need a lot of help. As a matter of fact, I will be messaging one capable physician right now."

"The only one I know about is one of the deacons at Chantry Westchapel."
Rick said.
"There are quite a few healers but not that many who work as psucologists."
He added.
"I think there might be a few working on Horizon."
One of the guests replied.
"I can take care of physical injuries but psychological ones...perhaps Master Steelhaven can help."
Amadeus commented.
"Or that young Cabalmate of yours Mr Yager."

He quickly typed out a message to Dino, 'We found Jace's victims; kinfolk all, by the looks of it. Might need to call in all medical staff aware of the Supernatural world to help balance the load. Have pictures, if you want to assess how bad it is.'

You got a reply back from Dino.
"I do not know that many with medical training that are aware of the supernatural but I might be abler to gather some. You can send me the pictures so I can start preparing."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:55 pm

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"The only one I know about is one of the deacons at Chantry Westchapel."
Rick said.
"There are quite a few healers but not that many who work as psucologists."
He added.
"I think there might be a few working on Horizon."
One of the guests replied.
"I can take care of physical injuries but psychological ones...perhaps Master Steelhaven can help."
Amadeus commented.
"Or that young Cabalmate of yours Mr Yager."
Colin nodded, "I was not specifically thinking of Mages; my contact is a werewolf, in fact; my daughter's cardiologist. But yes, Dr. Boudavich may be necessary, as will likely Mr. Yager."

Anja wrote:You got a reply back from Dino.
"I do not know that many with medical training that are aware of the supernatural but I might be abler to gather some. You can send me the pictures so I can start preparing."
He frowned, 'Very well, brace yourself, it's quite bad. My Cabalmate wanted me to let you know with a paraphrased Niemöller, though I don't know if that was intentional.'
He then sent the photo series, "accidentally" omitting Nicole's actual comment.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:51 pm

[Common Room]

Colin nodded, "I was not specifically thinking of Mages; my contact is a werewolf, in fact; my daughter's cardiologist. But yes, Dr. Boudavich may be necessary, as will likely Mr. Yager."

"Well I don't know allot who is not mages who know about the Awakened world and who are trained medical professionals either."
Rick replied.

He frowned, 'Very well, brace yourself, it's quite bad. My Cabalmate wanted me to let you know with a paraphrased Niemöller, though I don't know if that was intentional.'
He then sent the photo series, "accidentally" omitting Nicole's actual comment.

You got a reply back which said.
"I will see what can be done to care for the ones that have been rescued, that I can do, but as these as far as I ahve been told are Ratkin kinfolk I can not promise more than trying to help providing medical aid, I can not promise my pack to try to get revenge for their treatment as we have our own situations to deal with."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:02 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

Tiredly, and with some obvious reservations, Nicole headed back to the room to inform the team there of their orders.

[Actually, it's a paraphrased Spanish Civil War Poster. To which Nicole would say was 100% accurate, judging from Dino's response...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:17 pm

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"Well I don't know allot who is not mages who know about the Awakened world and who are trained medical professionals either."
Rick replied.
Colin nodded, "Not everyone has chanced into an eclectic network of contacts, of course."

Anja wrote:You got a reply back which said.
"I will see what can be done to care for the ones that have been rescued, that I can do, but as these as far as I ahve been told are Ratkin kinfolk I can not promise more than trying to help providing medical aid, I can not promise my pack to try to get revenge for their treatment as we have our own situations to deal with."
He sighed, 'All we ask is medical assistance. We're not in this for vengeance, just to stop a monster. Not only Ratkin, though, as I understand it.'

((OOC: Ah, Colin would probably be more familiar with the Martin Niemöller poem, though. "First they came for the Communists..." And yes, the various shifters have... issues with the other species of shifters. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:35 pm

[Master Steelhaven's Rooms]

"We will leave this as a last option then."
The Primus said.
"And focus on safer routes to our goals for now."

He nodded. "Yes, sir."

[Von Hess Apartment]

"Do you want me to dowse something for you Sir? For I would be happy to, what do you need me to look for?"
Mrs Von Hess said with a smile.

He was about to answer when he got the phone call.

"It is probably for the best not to speak to much over the phone mea filius, I just wanted to call and check that things was being done to deal with this issue and to check that you are okey. We can talk more when I return."
Your Mentor agreed.

"Yes, sir. There's rather a bit to catch up on." He wanted to tell him to come back soon but if he wasn't back yet the mission wasn't done. So instead, he said, "Until then." He hung up and then said to Julia, "Sorry about that. May I come in? I'll explain..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:46 pm

[Common Room]

Colin nodded, "Not everyone has chanced into an eclectic network of contacts, of course."

"Indeed so many avoid other Awakened, however I know a few but most of them are within the fields of tech and network building."
Rick said. No one else spoke up and said they had contacts that both knew of supernatural creatures and was healthcare professionals.

He sighed, 'All we ask is medical assistance. We're not in this for vengeance, just to stop a monster. Not only Ratkin, though, as I understand it.'

You got a reply back from Dino that said.
"Medical assistance I can give. Not only Ratkin kinfolk there are others missing? Do you think this can be related to my missing packmate?"

[Von Hess Apartment]

"Yes, sir. There's rather a bit to catch up on." He wanted to tell him to come back soon but if he wasn't back yet the mission wasn't done. So instead, he said, "Until then." He hung up and then said to Julia, "Sorry about that. May I come in? I'll explain..."

"Take care of yourself mea filius, you make me proud."
Jeffry said before he hung up, he must be afraid that there was a chance he would not get to say those words later otherwise he was nto the one to show the most emotions other than anger in public. Julia nodded.
"Off course Mr Roth Hicks, would you like some warm milk with honey? I was just making some for Anton and myself, I find it relax me when I am stressed."
She said as she lead the way into the small apartment.

The Von Hess couple's apartment had old furniture, the shelves was full of books and little decorative items and the walls had old photos hanging in older frames. The apartment smelled of honey and books and reminded you of the smell of the Letter Bees. Anton stood from where he had been sitting in a deep, green armchair reading a magazine and he gave a deep bow.
"Mr Roth Hicks how are you doing, come in, can I get you anything."
He asked Micah and his apprentice had moved out of the Von Hess apartment some time ago so the two older hedge wizards again ahd their home to themselves though they still babysat Susannah when her Mentor had work to do.

[Abandoned Hospital]

Tiredly, and with some obvious reservations, Nicole headed back to the room to inform the team there of their orders.

Nothing much had changed in the room where the captives had been held, the healers was working to assist the wounded but for many of them while their physical wounds could be healed their eyes was just as dull and the question was if they would ever overcome their traumas. One man though seamed to be healing now that the tubes had been removed from his bodies and he was struggling to sit up.
"Thanks..."
He muttered weakly to one of the Verbena who helped him up.
"W...what is happening?"
You had heard an actual Ratkin was also among the missing so that might be this man who while traumatized he seamed to at least be faring better than the others.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:32 pm

Von Hess Apartment]

"Take care of yourself mea filius, you make me proud."
Jeffry said before he hung up,

He hung up, hoping that would always be the case. Then he shook his head at himself and looked at Julia as she spoke to him.

"Off course Mr Roth Hicks, would you like some warm milk with honey? I was just making some for Anton and myself, I find it relax me when I am stressed."

"Thank you, but not this time."

"Mr Roth Hicks how are you doing, come in, can I get you anything."

"Your hospitality is enough, sir and I am here to ask for help from your wife. May I sit?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:28 pm

[Infirmary]

Anja wrote:"I wish I could say I am suprised but seriously with all that have happened I am all suprised out."
Richard said and he sigh.
"If you find someone else to send that would be better for me as I have patients to care for."
The Akashic said.
"I want to help Adley and Nicole but I do not want to abandon my patients."

"Don't worry, there're are plenty of mages in the chantry capable of going on this mission. Your the only one who can take care of these patients right now. Had a feeling you'd be busy anyways. But it didn't hurt to check. Guess my search continues. Thanks for your time though." Serge said politely.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:02 pm

[Infirmary]

"Don't worry, there're are plenty of mages in the chantry capable of going on this mission. Your the only one who can take care of these patients right now. Had a feeling you'd be busy anyways. But it didn't hurt to check. Guess my search continues. Thanks for your time though." Serge said politely.

"Ok...good luck finding someone to help you out...and I hope this whole mess will be sorted out."
Richard said with a concerned frown.
"Nephandi insist on complicating our lives do they not?"

[Von Hess Apartment]

"Thank you, but not this time."

"Very well Sir...I just thought I would offer."
Julia said with a smile.

Your hospitality is enough, sir and I am here to ask for help from your wife. May I sit?"

"Off course Mr Roth Hicks, do sit."
The Etherite hedge wizard said and he indicated the sofa with a hand.
"Make yourself at home please."
He added and Julia said.
"Should I get some maps perhaps? Depending on what you want me to dowse for Sir."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:55 pm

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:You got a reply back from Dino that said.
"Medical assistance I can give. Not only Ratkin kinfolk there are others missing? Do you think this can be related to my missing packmate?"
Colin frowned, then replied, 'Most likely. I will let you know as soon as i hear anything about Garou or Garou kinfolk at the lab.'

He then sent a quick message to Nicole, 'Any trace of werewolves or their kinfolk there?'

Pondering for a moment, he sent another message to Serge, 'You may be called on when the lab team returns; likely numerous trauma victims rescued, will need help of the mind. We'll probably pass some on to your Mentor's Chantry to help shoulder the workload, too. Also, have a visitor you're going to want to meet, if you've got a few minutes to spare.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:24 pm

[Common Room]

Colin frowned, then replied, 'Most likely. I will let you know as soon as i hear anything about Garou or Garou kinfolk at the lab.'

You got a reply back that said.
"Very well thank you."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:40 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'That... is a very long answer.' Nicole replied, trying to look at the man without actually seeing him. Or anything else in the room. Or hear anything. 'You got any idea who we are?'

[Colin is more likely to be familiar the Manic Street Preachers song than the poster. Or perhaps not, as they never broke the USA.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:40 am

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:You got a reply back that said.
"Very well thank you."
Colin pocketed his phone again and pondered, "Alright, the Fallen are up to some sneaky tricks, but we're on top of that - now, owing to some things that have been made clear over the past hour or so, we have a fair bit more intel than when you all arrived. And now that we've sorted out infiltrators and espionage satisfactorily, I can probably fill in a lot more blanks than earlier. Any questions?"

((OOC: Probably not; it came out in '98, and at that time, Colin was still pretty deep inside the pill bottles due to PTSD, finishing up his silversmithing training and trying to stay functional... It'd be a few years yet until George Steelhaven got to lock out the trauma from Colin's head so he could function "normally" again. And Manic Street Preachers isn't Colin's go-to choice of music. Wink Also, Colin sent Nick a text.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:25 am

[Abandoned Hospital]

Colin's Post:

Nicole looked at the text, her features showing clear contempt. 'Focusing on important things I see did you send on the pics?' she'll text back.

[The song was everywhere in the UK during late '98. You heard it regardless of desire to; on the radio, in shops, in taxis and in coffee shops... ah, the pre-Spotify/smartphone world. Though he'd have missed that if he was already in the USA.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:40 am

[Infirmary]

Anja wrote:"Ok...good luck finding someone to help you out...and I hope this whole mess will be sorted out."
Richard said with a concerned frown.
"Nephandi insist on complicating our lives do they not?"
Colin wrote:Pondering for a moment, he sent another message to Serge, 'You may be called on when the lab team returns; likely numerous trauma victims rescued, will need help of the mind. We'll probably pass some on to your Mentor's Chantry to help shoulder the workload, too. Also, have a visitor you're going to want to meet, if you've got a few minutes to spare.'

"Yeah they do. Wish they'd take a break from time to time." Serge said with a sigh and a tired smile. "And now I have to go back down stairs.....well see ya Doc. Don't worry, we'll get through this just fine like we get through everything else. Hopefully you don't get too overworked here."

Serge gave the good doctor a wave of farewell and listened to anything else he had to say before heading back down the chantry. He pulled out his phone and began typing a message to Adley,

"Got my Uncle on board. Kinda drawing a blank on who else to ask though. Dr. L is busy and I'm going to ask Mr. K right now. If you have any other recommendation I'd appreciate it."

As he sent the message, he received the one he had sent by his cabal leader. He read it and then swiftly replied, "Noted. Don't think I have the minutes to spare though. Currently helping out with a time heist. Who is it?"

Sending the message to his cabalmate, he went to look for his other cabalmate, Bruce, who he figured would still be on guard duty in the basement.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:31 am

[Abandoned Hospital]

'That... is a very long answer.' Nicole replied, trying to look at the man without actually seeing him. Or anything else in the room. Or hear anything. 'You got any idea who we are?'

"Nah not really but you don't seam to be the same bastards who kidnapped me and the others."
The Ratkin said in a tired, pain filled voice.
"So who are you guys?"

[Steelhaven Common Room]

Colin pocketed his phone again and pondered, "Alright, the Fallen are up to some sneaky tricks, but we're on top of that - now, owing to some things that have been made clear over the past hour or so, we have a fair bit more intel than when you all arrived. And now that we've sorted out infiltrators and espionage satisfactorily, I can probably fill in a lot more blanks than earlier. Any questions?"

"Yeah how have the Nephandi managed to take some of our members and replace them?"
One woman asked.
"Who are these Nephandi how related are they to the ones that caused trouble a few months back?"
Another asked.
"Any new plans for how to take down the ghost of Wallace Jace?"
A man asked.
"Any new information on the possible armaments of the Labyrinth?"
Rick asked.
"That would be useful to know Mr Wainwright."

[Infirmary]

"Yeah they do. Wish they'd take a break from time to time." Serge said with a sigh and a tired smile. "And now I have to go back down stairs.....well see ya Doc. Don't worry, we'll get through this just fine like we get through everything else. Hopefully you don't get too overworked here."

"Good luck Serge and well I expect to be overworked when there is war there are injured."
Richard said darkly.
"But yes we will get through this even so we just have to."

Serge gave the good doctor a wave of farewell and listened to anything else he had to say before heading back down the chantry. He pulled out his phone and began typing a message to Adley,

"Got my Uncle on board. Kinda drawing a blank on who else to ask though. Dr. L is busy and I'm going to ask Mr. K right now. If you have any other recommendation I'd appreciate it."

As he sent the message, he received the one he had sent by his cabal leader. He read it and then swiftly replied, "Noted. Don't think I have the minutes to spare though. Currently helping out with a time heist. Who is it?"

Sending the message to his cabalmate, he went to look for his other cabalmate, Bruce, who he figured would still be on guard duty in the basement.

Bruce was not still not guard duty, Henrietta was. The hedge wizard gave you a wave of her hand.
"Mr Yager where you looking for something?"
She asked, the Hollower stood right outside of the Node chamber.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:42 am

[Von Hess Apartment]

Off course Mr Roth Hicks, do sit."
The Etherite hedge wizard said and he indicated the sofa with a hand.
"Make yourself at home please."
He added and Julia said.
"Should I get some maps perhaps? Depending on what you want me to dowse for Sir."

He sat down and put his bag at his feet. "That might be helpful, yes..this request may be a bit more unusual than some you might have heard." He took out his tablet and wrote: 'There is a disturbance to my and one of my cabalmate's timelines due to the Nephandi. They are attempting to overwrite our history so that we were killed in our own pasts in Providence RI. We are not sure exactly where the actual murders took place nor the exact date or time. We know the date they found the bodies in the downtown area at a specific shop basement, and that we were both in the same area. I am not sure what items you may need to accomplish that, nor if you are able to do so, but we have the newspaper articles, and the date from it's printing.'

"Pardon," he said to the others. He retrieved his phone as it went off and read the message. He rubbed at the side of his face, trying to think of who was around that might be able to help. For the moment he replied, 'ty, I will let you know.'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:33 am

[Von Hess Apartment]

He sat down and put his bag at his feet. "That might be helpful, yes..this request may be a bit more unusual than some you might have heard." He took out his tablet and wrote: 'There is a disturbance to my and one of my cabalmate's timelines due to the Nephandi. They are attempting to overwrite our history so that we were killed in our own pasts in Providence RI. We are not sure exactly where the actual murders took place nor the exact date or time. We know the date they found the bodies in the downtown area at a specific shop basement, and that we were both in the same area. I am not sure what items you may need to accomplish that, nor if you are able to do so, but we have the newspaper articles, and the date from it's printing.'

Well I shall admit that is indeed one of the more unusual requests for a dowsing I have gotten Mr Roth Hicks."
Julia said after she had read what you had written.
"Dowsing into a possible, changed past...that will not be easy Sir but I will try, as much information as you can share and that newspaper article would be useful if possible."
She said then she turned to her husband.
"If you could see if we have a map of the area in one of the map books dear."
She asked and the Etherite nodded and went over to the bookshelf. Julia rose.
"Excuse me Sir."
She said as she went over to a table with drawers, pulling out one drawer you saw a large number of pendulums laying neatly in little bags, in rows in the drawer, Julia picked out one that looked like a black globus with dials on it and she returned to the table and starter setting some of those dials.
"I can not promise anything Sir but I will do my best."
She promised.

"Pardon," he said to the others. He retrieved his phone as it went off and read the message. He rubbed at the side of his face, trying to think of who was around that might be able to help. For the moment he replied, 'ty, I will let you know.'

"Off course Sir."
Julia replied politely, still fiddling with her pendulum's dials.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:07 am

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'Hah... well, a bunch of other folks who go bump in the night. But your enemy's enemy and all that.' Nicole replied, not knowing who - or what - this guy was, and deciding to be circumspect. 'Do you know how long you've been here? Or, how you were captured?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:09 am

[Steelhaven Common Room]
Nicole wrote:Nicole looked at the text, her features showing clear contempt. 'Focusing on important things I see did you send on the pics?' she'll text back.
Colin grimaced, 'He's going to help as a medic, and yes, I did, but he asked about a missing Packmate.'

Jeremy wrote:As he sent the message, he received the one he had sent by his cabal leader. He read it and then swiftly replied, "Noted. Don't think I have the minutes to spare though. Currently helping out with a time heist. Who is it?"
He grinned and typed back, 'Good on you - I have the candies for the "heist", so let me know when. The guest is a certain Fey vampire, and his goblin manservant. He's also expressed an interest in meeting you. Not to worry, he's safe.'

Anja wrote:"Yeah how have the Nephandi managed to take some of our members and replace them?"
One woman asked.
He frowned, "While we can't be completely certain this is how they did it, we know they have a Chronomancer - a pretty damned good one - who would be quite capable of finding the perfect time and place to capture our people in an unguarded moment, whether out in the woods, or while shopping for groceries."

Anja wrote:"Who are these Nephandi how related are they to the ones that caused trouble a few months back?"
Another asked.
He paused, "Quite possibly, some of the members of the Labyrinth are ones who escaped from Larson's Labyrinth two months ago. Less likely, but not impossible, some could also be escapees from Abigail's Labyrinth in Chicago, which we raided the same weekend. The most significant connection, however, is the confirmed presence of the Specters of Wallace Jace and Lisa Larson, who were recently sentenced and executed on Horizon."

Anja wrote:"Any new plans for how to take down the ghost of Wallace Jace?"
A man asked.
He arched an eyebrow, "As neatly and efficiently as possible, though I would not object to causing him some extra suffering as he's shredded and cast into Oblivion. He's something of a special case, though... However, we have his Fetters, and that gives us something of an extra edge in getting him. I also have some strong Fetters for most of his ghost army, so I may be able to help draw them in and hold them down. Some of them, though... I would prefer to let go, somehow, rather than destroy."

Anja wrote:"Any new information on the possible armaments of the Labyrinth?"
Rick asked.
"That would be useful to know Mr Wainwright."
He frowned, "Not much new there, I'm afraid - assume violent spell-slinging and firearms, obviously. The Chronomancer is going to be something of a concern, as he is at least a Master, but Old Man Wrinkle personally came by to warn us about what the man is up to, so he may find himself... a little hampered in his more excessive work for a bit. Still, he's managed to force us to split our resources, as we're going to have to send some of our own on a rescue mission to the past - very Terminator-esque, I suppose, though hopefully with fewer HIT-Marks... Ah, I suppose if anyone is interested in partaking of such a mission, that would be gratefully appreciated; the details are still being worked on with Master Steelhaven, though it will be a trip approximately twelve years back to prevent a double homicide."

((OOC: Colin would've come to the States ca. '95 or '96, I think, to get a "change of air" to help with his issues - and on recommendation to find a Chantry that'd take him in. So no, he'd have just missed that album's release.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:34 am

[Abandoned Hospital]

Colin's Post:

'Think most too gone for help and have heard about a wolf.' was the reply a minute or so later.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:52 am

[Steelhaven Common Room]

He frowned, "While we can't be completely certain this is how they did it, we know they have a Chronomancer - a pretty damned good one - who would be quite capable of finding the perfect time and place to capture our people in an unguarded moment, whether out in the woods, or while shopping for groceries."

"Well I guess that makes sense someone skilled with time magick can be a problem."
The woman who had asked replied.
"Fucking Nephandi."

He paused, "Quite possibly, some of the members of the Labyrinth are ones who escaped from Larson's Labyrinth two months ago. Less likely, but not impossible, some could also be escapees from Abigail's Labyrinth in Chicago, which we raided the same weekend. The most significant connection, however, is the confirmed presence of the Specters of Wallace Jace and Lisa Larson, who were recently sentenced and executed on Horizon."

"Larson and Jace was sentenced to more than execution, so if they are ghosts now, they are not happy ones."
Rick commented.
"What are the goal in the Labyrinth, are we to try to prevent further escapees, trying to take the Nephandi alive? Kill them, what about their pawns what do we do about them?"

He arched an eyebrow, "As neatly and efficiently as possible, though I would not object to causing him some extra suffering as he's shredded and cast into Oblivion. He's something of a special case, though... However, we have his Fetters, and that gives us something of an extra edge in getting him. I also have some strong Fetters for most of his ghost army, so I may be able to help draw them in and hold them down. Some of them, though... I would prefer to let go, somehow, rather than destroy."

"Why would you want to let some of the ghosts escape?"
One Hermetic asked.
"So do we have someone with us good at taking care of ghosts, we can not shoot them? I might be able to do some but I am not sure I can banish them for good."
Rick commented.

He frowned, "Not much new there, I'm afraid - assume violent spell-slinging and firearms, obviously. The Chronomancer is going to be something of a concern, as he is at least a Master, but Old Man Wrinkle personally came by to warn us about what the man is up to, so he may find himself... a little hampered in his more excessive work for a bit. Still, he's managed to force us to split our resources, as we're going to have to send some of our own on a rescue mission to the past - very Terminator-esque, I suppose, though hopefully with fewer HIT-Marks... Ah, I suppose if anyone is interested in partaking of such a mission, that would be gratefully appreciated; the details are still being worked on with Master Steelhaven, though it will be a trip approximately twelve years back to prevent a double homicide."

"Old Man Wrinkle was here?"
One of the visitors from Worchester exclaimed and there was shocked gasps around the room.
"Hum...I was told it was due to this Chronomancer I am here."
Gabrielle said.
"You need someone to send back in time? That is dangerous magick Mr Wainwright."
Amadeus replied.
"Do you have any more details on these problems in the past?"
The old Verbena asked.

[Abandoned Hospital]

Hah... well, a bunch of other folks who go bump in the night. But your enemy's enemy and all that.' Nicole replied, not knowing who - or what - this guy was, and deciding to be circumspect. 'Do you know how long you've been here? Or, how you were captured?'

"A few days I think...it have been hard to keep track."
The man groaned.
"I was at home...in the trailer I live in, these guys attacked, I think two of them where mages, you know the strange guys who distort the words of reality, they had silver weapons and they took me down and knocked me out, I woke up here."
He explained then he added a grunted.
"Assholes..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:16 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'You're a shapeshifter? Well, that explains why you're in better condition than the others...' Nicole replied. 'What kind?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next