Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 - Page 2 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:58 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'Higher rank does not equal better tactician automatically. It's like if an infantry unit was led into battle by say, someone from the Dental or QM simply cos they so happened to be the most senior in rank.' Nicole replied. 'Plus, I know your skills. No offence or nothing.' this last bit looking to the two other Mages.

Anja's Post:

'Erm... think it's simply another QuikClot and patch going on...' she replied, mentally glad it wasn't in the position that required the removal of trousers. Looking for an exit wound gingerly, rather pissed off that it looked like yet another tattoo was ruined.

[Makes Nick's banked XP of 9 seem like loose change... though I had lots of 'back-filling' to do. And a couple of emergency spends. Though I'm saving up the 'big spends' for the next Downtime where she gets some training done.]

[Thought Thursday 20th March 2003; a couple of days before Spring Break. Plus, it doesn't collide with anything on Nick's backstory.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 - Page 2 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:13 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

'Higher rank does not equal better tactician automatically. It's like if an infantry unit was led into battle by say, someone from the Dental or QM simply cos they so happened to be the most senior in rank.' Nicole replied. 'Plus, I know your skills. No offence or nothing.' this last bit looking to the two other Mages.

"Fair enough but the man do also have military experience something I do not."
Fran said then she nodded.
"But there is little point in debating it, let us get than room secured."
The death maga added and the two others nodded.

'Erm... think it's simply another QuikClot and patch going on...' she replied, mentally glad it wasn't in the position that required the removal of trousers. Looking for an exit wound gingerly, rather pissed off that it looked like yet another tattoo was ruined.

You could not find a exit wound so chances was the bullet was still in there.
"Let me have a look."
Axel said and he opened his kit.
"How is the pain?"
He asked as he waited for your to move your hands so he could tend to your injury.
"If it is not to bad and the wound is not bleeding to badly then yes a quick fix and then tending to it when we get back to the Chantry will probably do well enough."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:29 pm

[Master Steelhaven's Rooms]

"I do not think so no but I hate to speculate as to the Ars of another Magus, but she should be part of the decision making process."
George replied.

"Of course. I wasn't implying otherwise, sir."

"I would probably recommend sending your minds back, rather than going back there in your physical bodies, I can do the spell so that when it is over you and Miss Bouchard will only remember the experience as fuzzy, perhaps you will think you have eaten some bad food, but that being said, you will then have a weaker, younger body, there are dangers to this approach as well but perhaps less so than sending someone who do not belong in that timeline back."

"Hm...well...but we'll just be teenagers then. Yes, we'll know something is going to try to get us but we won't have the resources at hand we do now, right? We won't be able to do any magick, will we, or any of the fighting skills I learned from my pater?"

// at CCRI college. Which campus? I'm not sure where which trades/vocational training were holding shop then but they're at the Knight campus in Warwick now (main campus) with Engineering classes, or Downcity Providence which has adult education, workforce and trades in Shepard building (less to do for Adley there though but workable)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:59 pm

"Of course. I wasn't implying otherwise, sir."

George just nodded at this.

"Hm...well...but we'll just be teenagers then. Yes, we'll know something is going to try to get us but we won't have the resources at hand we do now, right? We won't be able to do any magick, will we, or any of the fighting skills I learned from my pater?"

"No you will not have the knowledge or magick you have now. I guess we could send you fully back to sort of possess your younger self but that would be more invasive, you will know someone is out to kill you and that you must stop it but not have your Ars or tactical abilities."
The old magus confirmed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:03 pm

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"Yes I am beginning to learn the basic stuff both changing the temperature of something up or down, taking heat and turn it into a small breeze and other such things but it do not always work and I do not have a complete grasp of it yet."
Stephen replied.
"But I am starting to be able to do more than sensory magick."

"You'll be making ice sculptures in no time and flash freezing people in no time." Serge said with a grin. "Not to mention always having a nice chilly drink on hand."

(OOC: Same plans here. planning on going on a big xp spending spree come the next downtime.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:26 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this. 'And good luck. Don't hesitate calling if it gets sharp on your end...'

Anja's Post:

'Not much... though that's down to adrenaline and the pills.' Nicole replied, moving a little so the medic could get better access.

[Nick's on a trades course, so Providence. Technically they don't do auto mechanics there, but do things like marine so sorta 'makes sense'. If Adley had no reason to be there, perhaps he was somewhere Downtown - Nick would travel by bus, so I assume she'd have to go via Kennedy Plaza? He could be Downtown for several different reasons at ~4.30PM on a Thursday afternoon... well, I think.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:41 pm

[Master Steelhaven's rooms]

"No you will not have the knowledge or magick you have now. I guess we could send you fully back to sort of possess your younger self but that would be more invasive, you will know someone is out to kill you and that you must stop it but not have your Ars or tactical abilities."
The old magus confirmed.

"If it's just us, don't you think we might need help then? I guess it will be helpful to know what we're trying to avoid, see if that is something we could do..." He frowned.

//Providence, and Kennedy Plaza makes sense, it's not a big city and so he could be downtown easily for either of them anyway and KP is the main transfer point if they're doing buses. Adley's family would have a car, but it could easily be used by someone else/in the shop, etc or walking through the area since parking is a nightmare. Whatever is going on would make the papers in a big way if it happened there, too. So let's say that?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:23 pm

[Kyle's Room]

"You'll be making ice sculptures in no time and flash freezing people in no time." Serge said with a grin. "Not to mention always having a nice chilly drink on hand."

"I hope you are right Sir I will do my best."
Stephen said with a grin.
"What about you Mr Yager how do you plan on developing your magick further?"
The young Flambeau asked as his uncle picked up the game controller again and continued Polka's journey through the enchanted woods.

[Abandoned Hospital]

Nicole nodded to this. 'And good luck. Don't hesitate calling if it gets sharp on your end...'

"I will remember to do so."
Fran said.
"And you and Alicia be careful as well."

Not much... though that's down to adrenaline and the pills.' Nicole replied, moving a little so the medic could get better access.

"I am not going to lie it is going to be quite unpleasant when the pills stop having an effect and the adrenaline rush subside."
Axel said as he looked at the wound and then bandaged it up quickly.
"The bullet is still in there, it will have to come out once we are back at Steelhaven, but it do not bleed to badly so you should be good for now, but be careful, there is a limit to how much damage even you can take Miss Bouchard."
The medic warned.
"You should have some water before you move out."
He commented and handed you a water bottle from his bag.

"If it's just us, don't you think we might need help then? I guess it will be helpful to know what we're trying to avoid, see if that is something we could do..." He frowned.

"Hum...while I don't relish sending anyone backwards in time physically you are right having some back up to help keep you and Miss Bouchard safe might just be needed."
George replied.
"You suggested Mr Yager might be useful child, anyone else you think should be sent?"

(OOC: So Kennedy Plaza Providence at 4.30 PM in 2003?)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:51 pm

"Hum...while I don't relish sending anyone backwards in time physically you are right having some back up to help keep you and Miss Bouchard safe might just be needed."
George replied.
"You suggested Mr Yager might be useful child, anyone else you think should be sent?"

"I really don't know sir, someone that can protect him if need be. We can possibly give him some of our skills to take with him, if he does go, if he uses his ars. He's done that before with me...I'm sorry to be so unhelpful, I just don't know the best course. Maybe we can get some more information about it soon though and that can help us decide. Maybe my cabalmates will have some ideas. I can call him down now, if he's available, to help brainstorm," he suggested.

// sounds okay to me

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:56 pm

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"I hope you are right Sir I will do my best."
Stephen said with a grin.
"What about you Mr Yager how do you plan on developing your magick further?"
The young Flambeau asked as his uncle picked up the game controller again and continued Polka's journey through the enchanted woods.

Serge thought about that question for a bit before saying, "First and foremost, I wanna become an Adept of Mind.", with a determined tone in  his voice. "Beyond that. I wanna start learning the Forces Sphere. Its called the Illusion of different state among cultists. Learning that sphere would allow me to create new illusion that aren't affected by any mental shields."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:29 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'Why can't I have nice shit now and then?' Nicole complained softly, as the medic widened the tear in the trouser-leg to get better access. 'Or even better, rebound off the kit in the thigh pocket?'

Anja's Post:

'Don't need to tell me 'bout that, like. Running out places to hurt...' she quipped, giving a grim little smile.

Anja's Post:

Nicole shook her head to the offered bottle, pulling out her own and drinking a tiny bit; last thing she wanted to do is increase the need for a bathroom.

[Adley is 15. Buses are the main way he'd get around when out of walking range, unless he was so coddled he was handcuffed to a parent when outside the house. He could be there for a myriad of reasons; from going to the Place Mall to the main library. Same with Nick, though not obviously the library part. *smirks*. Though whatever happens, it's *highly* unlikely to make the ProJo front page...]

[Sounds fine to me.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:32 pm

[Kyle's Room]

Serge thought about that question for a bit before saying, "First and foremost, I wanna become an Adept of Mind.", with a determined tone in his voice. "Beyond that. I wanna start learning the Forces Sphere. Its called the Illusion of different state among cultists. Learning that sphere would allow me to create new illusion that aren't affected by any mental shields."

"You are on the verge of becoming an Adept Sir? That is pretty cool."
Kyle said with a grin.
"So the Cult of Ecstasy mainly use Forces to project light and sound and make well illusions?"
Stephen asked.

"I really don't know sir, someone that can protect him if need be. We can possibly give him some of our skills to take with him, if he does go, if he uses his ars. He's done that before with me...I'm sorry to be so unhelpful, I just don't know the best course.

"Yes I know the Ars of which you speak and copying skill might prove useful in this, not to mention your Cabalmate might be able to get others to forget what they have seen or at least fog their mind about it an in that help protect the timeline."
George said.
"And you are not useless child not at all."
The gentle old man assured you.

Maybe we can get some more information about it soon though and that can help us decide. Maybe my cabalmates will have some ideas. I can call him down now, if he's available, to help brainstorm," he suggested.

"Yes I believe that might be most useful indeed."
The Primus agreed.
"Mr Wainwright often have good ideas, though at times those ideas can be rather...troublesome as well."
He added with a chuckle.

At this time you got a text from Jon.
"I think I have something should I send it to you or do you want to meet up, you might not want this stuff online."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:53 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

'Why can't I have nice shit now and then?' Nicole complained softly, as the medic widened the tear in the trouser-leg to get better access. 'Or even better, rebound off the kit in the thigh pocket?'

"I can check."
The Eetherite pulled out a device that looked like a Geiger counter from his pack and turned the dials as few times before pointing the device at your wounded leg.
"No...the bullet is in there."
He announced.
"It should not be a great task to get it out though."

'Don't need to tell me 'bout that, like. Running out places to hurt...' she quipped, giving a grim little smile.

Axel chuckle at that.
"Well you can be sure that if there are more places you can hurt, then the Fallen will find it."
The other Etherite commented.
"They are quite bothersome like that."

Nicole shook her head to the offered bottle, pulling out her own and drinking a tiny bit; last thing she wanted to do is increase the need for a bathroom.

"Well then Scientist...it seams you are good to go for another round."
The medic said.
"But just like I said...be careful...wounds like yours have a tendency to add up fast."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:54 pm

"Yes I know the Ars of which you speak and copying skill might prove useful in this, not to mention your Cabalmate might be able to get others to forget what they have seen or at least fog their mind about it an in that help protect the timeline."
George said.
"And you are not useless child not at all."
The gentle old man assured you.

"I meant Serge, sir. My cabal leader is talking to the Lady right now, I think, to see what they can come up with."

At this time you got a text from Jon.
"I think I have something should I send it to you or do you want to meet up, you might not want this stuff online."

"Ah, that is my other cabalmate. He says he found something, shall I ask him to come down here? He says its sensitive."

// No, he's not handcuffed but if it were say for a sports thing they might carry equipment, some of that can get cumbersome. But given him being something of a loner and general proximity of his house, I'm sure he walked a lot.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:00 pm

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"You are on the verge of becoming an Adept Sir? That is pretty cool."
Kyle said with a grin.
"So the Cult of Ecstasy mainly use Forces to project light and sound and make well illusions?"
Stephen asked.

"Errr...I don't think that's what the Cult of Ecstasy mainly uses it for. That's just what I wanna use it for." Serge said. "Ecstatics are really free flowing with our arts. What one Cultist does with Forces will be different from another. In the end though, all we're doing is transcending past the illusion of static reality and changing the nature of something simply by perceiving it to be that way. It's kinda hard to explain...especially since I have only vague ideas. My Mentor isn't a force specialist after all, although she said she'd pull some strings and help me find a teacher."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:04 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Yes I am quite sure the tale will be told, with awe Mr Wainwright however that Wrinkle choose to be proactive in this concerns me, after all that means he expect a horrible outcome if the timeline is disrupted the way the Chronomancer wishes, it means the old man expect an outcome bad enough that it is worth it to break his own rules to warn us."
Crexia said with a frown.
Colin frowned, "Sending someone back to remove someone from the timeline, in the words of the Seventh Doctor, every great decision creates ripples..."

Anja wrote:"Good evening Mr Wainwright, that is quite all right."
The vampire said.
"I see, these Nephandi are the ones who wanted to kill me and others of my kind to prevent my Clan's abilities from being used against them? I can see how I might be useful if they live in what you call a Labyrinth, be aware though that the gift my Clan get from our fay blood do not work out of doors but if this Labyrinth is indoors and preferably under ground then I will be able to guide you..."
Colin nodded, "Correct, the Nephandi are the infernalists who seek to unmake the world. And they don't necessarily live precisely underground, but rather in a dimensional pocket, though that pocket seems to be usually put at some location belowground."

Anja wrote:You heard the man sush on his pet bird to get the raven to settle down when he got a bit to loud.
"Ah apologies Mr Wainwright my friend is a bit...exited today."
The fay blooded vampire said.
He grinned, "I am glad to hear he is in good health. You were rather concerned for him, two months ago."

Anja wrote:"I am willing to help as these Nephandi sound to me to be infernalists of the worst sort, they are not the sort the group you know as the Sabbat want around, so it is my duty to help wipe them out...where should I meet you?"
The man agreed.
"And perhaps if I do this, you will be willing to do me a favor in return in the future?"
He smiled thinly, "There's a residential building called Steelhaven Hall, pretty much just around the corner from my shop - you might know the old building as once intended to be a boarding school for young ladies? We're gathering here... Be careful, though; there's a Banshee stalking one of the residents here, and she's hiding as a tree outside. And of course I would be owing you a favour - though we should discuss the scope and nature of it before heading out."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:28 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'No... meant why ain't I lucky enough to have the rounds rebound off the crap in my pockets.' Nicole replied with a smirk; though a keen eye would see the cheerfulness was an increasingly thin façade.

Anja's Post:

'Make me feel like some ageing athlete, you do.' Nicole replied, giving a sigh and pushing herself up off the wall she'd been leaning on. 'Let's head out... keep an eye on the ol' radar again...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:16 am

[Abandoned Hospital]

'No... meant why ain't I lucky enough to have the rounds rebound off the crap in my pockets.' Nicole replied with a smirk; though a keen eye would see the cheerfulness was an increasingly thin façade.

"Hum...a spell to make that more likely to happen might be possible, do you want me to try?"
Marian asked.

'Make me feel like some ageing athlete, you do.' Nicole replied, giving a sigh and pushing herself up off the wall she'd been leaning on. 'Let's head out... keep an eye on the ol' radar again...'

"I am afraid Scientist Bouchard that you are the athlete and I am the one who is aging."
Axel said with a chuckle. Alicia nodded and looked down on your phone.
"Okey Ma'am I will do that."
She said.
"If you are ready to go I am as well."

"I meant Serge, sir. My cabal leader is talking to the Lady right now, I think, to see what they can come up with."

"Ah I see, well if we are planning on including the young man in this having him take part in the planning is not a bad idea so yes calling him down here might be wise."
George agreed.

Ah, that is my other cabalmate. He says he found something, shall I ask him to come down here? He says its sensitive."

"Yes by all means ask him to come to my rooms, we do not want sensitive information to end up where it do not belong after all."
Master Steelhaven replied with a nod.

[Kyle's Room]

"Errr...I don't think that's what the Cult of Ecstasy mainly uses it for. That's just what I wanna use it for." Serge said. "Ecstatics are really free flowing with our arts. What one Cultist does with Forces will be different from another. In the end though, all we're doing is transcending past the illusion of static reality and changing the nature of something simply by perceiving it to be that way. It's kinda hard to explain...especially since I have only vague ideas. My Mentor isn't a force specialist after all, although she said she'd pull some strings and help me find a teacher."

"That is nice of your Mentor to find someone who can teach you the magick you want to learn Mr Yager."
Kyle said with a smile. Stephen nodded.
"I do not understand your Paradigm much Mr Yager but it is fitting for the Cult Ex Stasia, out of stasis, so whatever works for you. But how to you avoid going insane if you see the whole world as an illusion?"
The young Flambeau asked.

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin frowned, "Sending someone back to remove someone from the timeline, in the words of the Seventh Doctor, every great decision creates ripples..."

"You have seven doctors Mr Wainwright?"
Crecia asked sounding confused.
"And doctors of what? Well he is right all of our decisions create ripples and changes which complicates time magick."

Colin nodded, "Correct, the Nephandi are the infernalists who seek to unmake the world. And they don't necessarily live precisely underground, but rather in a dimensional pocket, though that pocket seems to be usually put at some location belowground."

"I believe there is a good chance my abilities will still work under such conditions Mr Wainwright."
The fay blooded vampire replied.

He grinned, "I am glad to hear he is in good health. You were rather concerned for him, two months ago."

"Yes the poor thing had a digestive issue, but I took him to a vet that gave him some medicine that made him better, we still have to be a bit careful with what he is fed but he is much healthier now."
The Kiasyd said and you could hear him petting the raven fondly. You heard the bird squeak.
"Phone...phone..."
Clearly seeing the thing in his owner's hand.

He smiled thinly, "There's a residential building called Steelhaven Hall, pretty much just around the corner from my shop - you might know the old building as once intended to be a boarding school for young ladies? We're gathering here... Be careful, though; there's a Banshee stalking one of the residents here, and she's hiding as a tree outside. And of course I would be owing you a favour - though we should discuss the scope and nature of it before heading out."

"I know the building...hum a Banshee what on earth is it doing out i the open like that, well I guess he or she have their reasons, it is doubtful they are a danger to me though, but thank you for the warning my good man?"
The fay blooded vampire replied
"Off course all deals and favors owed will be discussed beforehand Mr Vainwright...as I am in Boston I can get to the apartment building of which you speak shortly."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:33 am

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"You have seven doctors Mr Wainwright?"
Crecia asked sounding confused.
"And doctors of what? Well he is right all of our decisions create ripples and changes which complicates time magick."
Colin grinned, "It's twelve now, plus the War Doctor, actually... It's a reference to Doctor Who, which is a series about time travel. Seemed most appropriate, in context."

Anja wrote:"Yes the poor thing had a digestive issue, but I took him to a vet that gave him some medicine that made him better, we still have to be a bit careful with what he is fed but he is much healthier now."
The Kiasyd said and you could hear him petting the raven fondly. You heard the bird squeak.
"Phone...phone..."
Clearly seeing the thing in his owner's hand.
He smiled, "Such a clever lad, too... Might not want to bring him in on this one, though."

Anja wrote:"I know the building...hum a Banshee what on earth is it doing out i the open like that, well I guess he or she have their reasons, it is doubtful they are a danger to me though, but thank you for the warning my good man?"
The fay blooded vampire replied
"Off course all deals and favors owed will be discussed beforehand Mr Vainwright...as I am in Boston I can get to the apartment building of which you speak shortly."
He nodded, "Capital; I'll make sure to either be at the door, or let someone know you're coming, so you'll be let in right away. I will see you soon."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:41 am

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"That is nice of your Mentor to find someone who can teach you the magick you want to learn Mr Yager."
Kyle said with a smile. Stephen nodded.
"I do not understand your Paradigm much Mr Yager but it is fitting for the Cult Ex Stasia, out of stasis, so whatever works for you. But how to you avoid going insane if you see the whole world as an illusion?"
The young Flambeau asked.

"On the contrary, I find it quite liberating." Serge said thoughtfully. "It's something you need to experience. Words don't really do it justice. Its not just that you see the whole world as an illusion. That's simply the first step. You understand that reality is mutable. An illusion created by the world. That illusion has been holding us back. The ability to transcend that enables you to control that illusion, changing reality to suit your vision. Once you recognize that, the world becomes a little less scary. Like you have some say over the reality you live in, rather than just feeling trapped with no control over what happens in your life."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:24 am

[Kyle's Room]

"On the contrary, I find it quite liberating." Serge said thoughtfully. "It's something you need to experience. Words don't really do it justice. Its not just that you see the whole world as an illusion. That's simply the first step. You understand that reality is mutable. An illusion created by the world. That illusion has been holding us back. The ability to transcend that enables you to control that illusion, changing reality to suit your vision. Once you recognize that, the world becomes a little less scary. Like you have some say over the reality you live in, rather than just feeling trapped with no control over what happens in your life."

"We all understand that reality are mutable Mr Yager that is why we are mages, however most of us do not see all of reality as an illusion even if we know that our Ars can change it in accordance with our will."
Stephen replied.
"But I think I understand what you are talking about."
He added.
"That is a very Dynamic Paradigm Mr Yager."

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin grinned, "It's twelve now, plus the War Doctor, actually... It's a reference to Doctor Who, which is a series about time travel. Seemed most appropriate, in context."

"So...these doctors are from fiction?"
Crexia said and she raised an eyebrow.

He smiled, "Such a clever lad, too... Might not want to bring him in on this one, though."

"He is clever indeed, he knows so many words know and it is not just repetition he know the meaning of many of them."
The fay blooded vampire replied.
"But no I am not going to take him into danger at the end of the night he is just a pet after all, to be kept safe. I do thank you Mr Wainwright for caring for my bird's well being."

He nodded, "Capital; I'll make sure to either be at the door, or let someone know you're coming, so you'll be let in right away. I will see you soon."

"That is most kind of you Mr Wainwright. I will be with you in...fifteen minutes or so then."
The Kiasyd said and you heard the sound of a pocket watch closing.
"I will see you then my good man."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:54 am

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"So...these doctors are from fiction?"
Crexia said and she raised an eyebrow.
Colin chuckled, "British franchise, in its fifty-third year now. The Doctor is that time-traveler I've mentioned a few times, the mad man in the blue box."

Anja wrote:"That is most kind of you Mr Wainwright. I will be with you in...fifteen minutes or so then."
The Kiasyd said and you heard the sound of a pocket watch closing.
"I will see you then my good man."
He nodded, "Very good. And thank you."

After hanging up, he glanced at Anna and nodded to Crexia, "Well, Chief Morgan might not fully approve, but Mr. Ameli may prove absolutely priceless... even if he has a very peculiar status according to the Hermetic Code. Best let Miss Mar know..."
He quickly sent a message to Helena, 'I have asked a Mr. Ameli for aid in the Labyrinth. He is... special. Please let him in and show him to my apartment if I have not come down by then, he should be here in fifteen minutes.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:29 am

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin chuckled, "British franchise, in its fifty-third year now. The Doctor is that time-traveler I've mentioned a few times, the mad man in the blue box."

"Hum...well I see."
Crexia said she still looked a bit confused.
"And this is from a book Mr Wainwright?"

He nodded, "Very good. And thank you."

"Until then Mr Wainwright."
The fay blooded vampire said politely before you hung up on the call.

After hanging up, he glanced at Anna and nodded to Crexia, "Well, Chief Morgan might not fully approve, but Mr. Ameli may prove absolutely priceless... even if he has a very peculiar status according to the Hermetic Code. Best let Miss Mar know..."

"Yes I doubt that Master Morgan will approve but you are right this man might end up being quite useful."
Crexia said.
"A fay blooded vampire is he not?"
She asked. You could see that Anna still stood casting her spell, changing her hand gestures every now and again, sweat rolled down her face but she seamed to be holding on for now, being annoying for the Fallen Chronomancer.

He quickly sent a message to Helena, 'I have asked a Mr. Ameli for aid in the Labyrinth. He is... special. Please let him in and show him to my apartment if I have not come down by then, he should be here in fifteen minutes.'

You got a reply back which said.
"Exactly how...special is Mr Ameli, what sort of being is he?"
You could just feel the scowl over the text message.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:01 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Hum...well I see."
Crexia said she still looked a bit confused.
"And this is from a book Mr Wainwright?"
Colin grinned, "Started out as a TV show, and since then there are books, movies, audio plays... and that's just the official stuff. I can show you some of it during your apprenticeship."

Anja wrote:"Yes I doubt that Master Morgan will approve but you are right this man might end up being quite useful."
Crexia said.
"A fay blooded vampire is he not?"
She asked. You could see that Anna still stood casting her spell, changing her hand gestures every now and again, sweat rolled down her face but she seamed to be holding on for now, being annoying for the Fallen Chronomancer.
He nodded, "He is. And I will be owing him a favour, which is alright with me so long as we agree on the scope of said favour in advance. Very strict on the matter of favours owed; he taught me a few things about bartering with Fae, in thanks for returning his most prized material possession."
He frowned at Anna, "Alright, Sweetie, best take a break now. I've got something I want to try next, but you need to take a breather."

Anja wrote:You got a reply back which said.
"Exactly how...special is Mr Ameli, what sort of being is he?"
You could just feel the scowl over the text message.
He sighed and typed back, 'He is a Kiasyd, I believe the Code normally restricts the Order from seeking his kind out for two reasons. But he is a good man, and I trust him in this.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:34 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin grinned, "Started out as a TV show, and since then there are books, movies, audio plays... and that's just the official stuff. I can show you some of it during your apprenticeship."

"I do not usually allow myself much time for fiction Mr Wainwright but I can look into it."
Crexia said she did not seam to have your enthusiasm for the topic.

He nodded, "He is. And I will be owing him a favour, which is alright with me so long as we agree on the scope of said favour in advance. Very strict on the matter of favours owed; he taught me a few things about bartering with Fae, in thanks for returning his most prized material possession."

"You have to be very careful with fay deals, they take them extremely seriously...and are usually very literal about it."
The lich lady warned.
"Hum...it seams this Massassa gave you some good knowledge though about dealing with the fay folk at least."

He frowned at Anna, "Alright, Sweetie, best take a break now. I've got something I want to try next, but you need to take a breather."

"Okey dad...but if I let up now I am not sure I can get back at it to disrupt the man's working."
Anna managed between her chanted words.

He sighed and typed back, 'He is a Kiasyd, I believe the Code normally restricts the Order from seeking his kind out for two reasons. But he is a good man, and I trust him in this.'

"What exactly is a Kiasyd Mr Wainwright? If members of the Order of Hermes are forbidden from interacting with his kind I am guessing either a undead of some sort or a deamon and I am not about to let either of those into the Chantry my Pater have asked me to protect."
Was the reply from Helena.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next