Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 - Page 3 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:56 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"I do not usually allow myself much time for fiction Mr Wainwright but I can look into it."
Crexia said she did not seam to have your enthusiasm for the topic.
Colin nodded, "Quite alright. Your apprentices might appreciate a short break, too, one nice afternoon."

Anja wrote:"You have to be very careful with fay deals, they take them extremely seriously...and are usually very literal about it."
The lich lady warned.
"Hum...it seams this Massassa gave you some good knowledge though about dealing with the fay folk at least."
He smiled wryly, "I am quite aware of the dangers of vague pacts with the Fay. And he does take trades quite seriously, so I will be very wary of the particulars. Devils and details."

Anja wrote:"Okey dad...but if I let up now I am not sure I can get back at it to disrupt the man's working."
Anna managed between her chanted words.
He nodded, "I am sure... You've slowed him down a bit, but I want you to sit down with your mask for a few minutes now; you're sweating. I don't want you to overdo things before we can confront the man himself."

Anja wrote:"What exactly is a Kiasyd Mr Wainwright? If members of the Order of Hermes are forbidden from interacting with his kind I am guessing either a undead of some sort or a deamon and I am not about to let either of those into the Chantry my Pater have asked me to protect."
Was the reply from Helena.
He sighed, then typed back, 'The former... and Fay. They excel at navigating places exactly like Labyrinths, and they are bound by agreements; I have invited him here to help us, and I stand by that offer - I know your Pater won't necessarily like it, but Ameli is ready to make common cause with us against the Fallen.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 - Page 3 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:44 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin nodded, "Quite alright. Your apprentices might appreciate a short break, too, one nice afternoon."

"They might indeed Mr Wainwright."
Crexia replied politely.

He smiled wryly, "I am quite aware of the dangers of vague pacts with the Fay. And he does take trades quite seriously, so I will be very wary of the particulars. Devils and details."

"Indeed so Mr Wainwright."
The lich lady replied.
"But if you have those detailes hammered out and brought out into the open then deals with the fay folk can be lucrative, they are often quite powerful beings."

He nodded, "I am sure... You've slowed him down a bit, but I want you to sit down with your mask for a few minutes now; you're sweating. I don't want you to overdo things before we can confront the man himself."

"Okey dad."
Anna said sounding tired she made the gestures to end her working and then sort of sagged into a chair taking a few deep breaths.
"I will go to my room and put on the mask in a moment."
She muttered sounding rather exhausted.

He sighed, then typed back, 'The former... and Fay. They excel at navigating places exactly like Labyrinths, and they are bound by agreements; I have invited him here to help us, and I stand by that offer - I know your Pater won't necessarily like it, but Ameli is ready to make common cause with us against the Fallen.'

You got a reply back from Helena which said.
"The fay part is not a problem, the Code do not forbid dealing with fay or seeking our their friendship, it forbids harming fay. However as for this man being undead? What sort of undead? If he is a vampire then I can not allow him into the Chantry, you know my Mentor's view of the Massassa Mr Wainwright."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:13 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Indeed so Mr Wainwright."
The lich lady replied.
"But if you have those detailes hammered out and brought out into the open then deals with the fay folk can be lucrative, they are often quite powerful beings."
Colin nodded, "Some times, a mutual... perhaps not trust, so much as knowing where the other stands, can be as valuable as an explicit deal."

Anja wrote:"Okey dad."
Anna said sounding tired she made the gestures to end her working and then sort of sagged into a chair taking a few deep breaths.
"I will go to my room and put on the mask in a moment."
She muttered sounding rather exhausted.
He nodded, giving her a wary look.

Anja wrote:You got a reply back from Helena which said.
"The fay part is not a problem, the Code do not forbid dealing with fay or seeking our their friendship, it forbids harming fay. However as for this man being undead? What sort of undead? If he is a vampire then I can not allow him into the Chantry, you know my Mentor's view of the Massassa Mr Wainwright."
He sighed, 'Will it help if I promise he can't bite anyone? As in, he is literally unable to. And I will take your Pater's punishment for bringing him in; we encountered the fellow two months ago, fighting the last Fallen problem. The Chief knows about him.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:28 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin nodded, "Some times, a mutual... perhaps not trust, so much as knowing where the other stands, can be as valuable as an explicit deal."

"Friendship between magi and fay is not unheard of Mr Wainwright, in fact we have a whole house based around such friendships and the results of such relations."
Crexia replied.

He nodded, giving her a wary look.

"I am ok dad, just tired and I feel a little light headed."
Anna muttered.
"Let me take the young lady to her room and help her get comfortable so she can rest."
Crexia offered.
"Come child lean on me, your Mentor will need you later for now you must rest."
Anna nodded and she let Crexia help her to her feet.
"Thank you my Lady."
She muttered as the lich led her to her room.

He sighed, 'Will it help if I promise he can't bite anyone? As in, he is literally unable to. And I will take your Pater's punishment for bringing him in; we encountered the fellow two months ago, fighting the last Fallen problem. The Chief knows about him.'

You got a reply back which said.
"No Mr Wainwright that do not make me feel better, it is not the man's bite that concern me but his blood. My Mentor left me in charge of security for Steelhaven while he is out in the field, I can now allow a create that can destroy Avatars into the Chantry. You say my Pater knows about this Massassa, are you saying he would approve of him being let into Steelhaven and onto one of the strike teams."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:34 pm

[Master Steelhaven's rooms]

Ah I see, well if we are planning on including the young man in this having him take part in the planning is not a bad idea so yes calling him down here might be wise."
George agreed.

"I don't know if we should, but it's probably a good idea to ask or see if he has any ideas."

"Yes by all means ask him to come to my rooms, we do not want sensitive information to end up where it do not belong after all."
Master Steelhaven replied with a nod.

He nodded, and then texted Jon 'Please come to the primus's'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:45 pm

[Master Steelhaven' s Rooms]

"It can not hurt to ask the young man, and after all he is rather imaginative, his young mind might get ideas that I or for that matter you Sodalis do not."
George replied.
"So if you would be so kind as to call Mr Yager up here Mr Roth Hicks?"

Jon replied with a text that said.
"I will be right there man."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:15 pm

"It can not hurt to ask the young man, and after all he is rather imaginative, his young mind might get ideas that I or for that matter you Sodalis do not."
George replied.
"So if you would be so kind as to call Mr Yager up here Mr Roth Hicks?"

"Yes, sir."

He texted Serge" 'Can you come over to the Primus's, please?'

Jon replied with a text that said.
"I will be right there man."

"He will be here, momentarily."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:32 pm

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"We all understand that reality are mutable Mr Yager that is why we are mages, however most of us do not see all of reality as an illusion even if we know that our Ars can change it in accordance with our will."
Stephen replied.
"But I think I understand what you are talking about."
He added.
"That is a very Dynamic Paradigm Mr Yager."
Adley wrote:He texted Serge" 'Can you come over to the Primus's, please?'

"Most Hermetics I've met have said that today." Serge said with a chuckle, jumping a little in surprise as his phone notification sounded.

He opened his phone a casually glanced at the message. "Looks like Adley wants me to come over to the Primus's room. Didn't say what for though." he said, standing up from the couch and sending a quick reply back, "Omw"

"I doubt I'll be gone long. So don't have too much fun without me all right guys?" he said with a smirk as he waited to see what Kyle and Stephen had to say before leaving for the Primus's room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:35 pm

[Master Steelhaven' s Rooms]

"Ah good."
George said.
"Yes I can feel them coming to visit...I wonder if I have anything young Mr Yager would like to drink."
The old mage rose with a soft groan and moved out to his kitchen.

Shortly after there was a knock on the door.
"Would you mind getting that Sodalis?"
George said as he put cinnomon buns on a plate and found a pitcher of lemonade from the fridge.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:40 pm

[Kyle's Room]

"Most Hermetics I've met have said that today." Serge said with a chuckle, jumping a little in surprise as his phone notification sounded.

"Yes well it is what it is Sir and you are literary named the cult who leave stasis behind so it makes sense that you are rather dynamic."
Stephen replied wryly.

He opened his phone a casually glanced at the message. "Looks like Adley wants me to come over to the Primus's room. Didn't say what for though." he said, standing up from the couch and sending a quick reply back, "Omw"

"Then you better hurry Mr Yager you can not keep Master Steelhaen waiting."
Kyle replied.

"I doubt I'll be gone long. So don't have too much fun without me all right guys?" he said with a smirk as he waited to see what Kyle and Stephen had to say before leaving for the Primus's room.

"Ok Sir we will try."
Stephen said and Kyle nodded.
"Go and see what Master Steelhaven and my big brother want Sir it is sure to be important."
The young Flambeau said with a smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:56 pm

"Yes I can feel them coming to visit...I wonder if I have anything young Mr Yager would like to drink."
The old mage rose with a soft groan and moved out to his kitchen.

"Them, I haven't..."

"Omw"

'ty' "Ah," he said, shrugging and putting the phone away. "I don't think he is a tea drinker."

Shortly after there was a knock on the door.
"Would you mind getting that Sodalis?"
George said as he put cinnomon buns on a plate and found a pitcher of lemonade from the fridge.

"Certainly," he replied, and got up to do just that.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:12 pm

[Master Steelhaven s Rooms]

George smiled a little as he continue to prepare snacks. You open the door. Jon is outside, your Cabalmate gave you a nod.
"Well here I am you wanted med to come to the Primus' rooms with my information?"
The Virtual Adept said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:18 pm

Anja wrote:"Then you better hurry Mr Yager you can not keep Master Steelhaen waiting."
Kyle replied.
Anja wrote:"Ok Sir we will try."
Stephen said and Kyle nodded.
"Go and see what Master Steelhaven and my big brother want Sir it is sure to be important."
The young Flambeau said with a smile.

Serge nodded, gave a quick wave of farewell to the two mages, and quickly made his way up to the Primus's room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:35 pm

Jon is outside, your Cabalmate gave you a nod.
"Well here I am you wanted med to come to the Primus' rooms with my information?"
The Virtual Adept said.

"Thanks, since you said it might be sensitive..." he nodded and moved aside so he could get into the room. "I appreciate the help." Faced again with his cabalmate, he again found himself trying to mark the way he looked, for all the good it might do.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:39 pm

[Master Steelhaven's Rooms]

Serge nodded, gave a quick wave of farewell to the two mages, and quickly made his way up to the Primus's room.

You got to George Steelhaven's rooms. You saw Jon waiting outside of the door, before it was opened by Adley, Jon gave you a wave of his hand.

"Thanks, since you said it might be sensitive..." he nodded and moved aside so he could get into the room. "I appreciate the help." Faced again with his cabalmate, he again found himself trying to mark the way he looked, for all the good it might do.

"Yeah they might be and I know how private you are Adley."
Jon said. You also saw Serge heading down the hall towards the the Primus' rooms.
"Yeah...well to begin I found ehm...an article about your death in a old newspaper."
Jon begun as he headed into the Primus' apartment.
"There was apparently an unsolved murder...I have the article with me if you want to read it?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:45 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"I am ok dad, just tired and I feel a little light headed."
Anna muttered.
"Let me take the young lady to her room and help her get comfortable so she can rest."
Crexia offered.
"Come child lean on me, your Mentor will need you later for now you must rest."
Anna nodded and she let Crexia help her to her feet.
"Thank you my Lady."
She muttered as the lich led her to her room.
He smiled thinly, "You've got to keep an eye on your exertions too, Sweetie... And thank you, Milady."

Anja wrote:You got a reply back which said.
"No Mr Wainwright that do not make me feel better, it is not the man's bite that concern me but his blood. My Mentor left me in charge of security for Steelhaven while he is out in the field, I can now allow a create that can destroy Avatars into the Chantry. You say my Pater knows about this Massassa, are you saying he would approve of him being let into Steelhaven and onto one of the strike teams."
He sighed, pausing for a moment before replying, 'We both know how your Pater feels about Massassa. We also both know how practical he can be about tactical advantages. I have no reason to believe he will dance around and scatter flowers in exultation, but I am quite certain he will grudgingly - very grudgingly - agree with my calling him in. Even if your Pater cannot directly do it himself.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:48 pm

Anja wrote:You got to George Steelhaven's rooms. You saw Jon waiting outside of the door, before it was opened by Adley, Jon gave you a wave of his hand.

Serge waved back to his forgettable cabalmate as he walked up to the Primus's door. "So you were called here too?" he mused. He turned towards Adley while he was still standing by the door saying, "So what's up?"

Anja wrote:"Yeah...well to begin I found ehm...an article about your death in a old newspaper."
"There was apparently an unsolved murder...I have the article with me if you want to read it?"

"Wait...wha?" Serge said slightly shocked, "Oh, is that what you need help with? Someone spreading false rumors about you?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:13 pm

"Yeah they might be and I know how private you are Adley."
Jon said. You also saw Serge heading down the hall towards the the Primus' rooms.
"Yeah...well to begin I found ehm...an article about your death in a old newspaper."
Serge waved back to his forgettable cabalmate as he walked up to the Primus's door. "So you were called here too?" he mused. He turned towards Adley while he was still standing by the door saying, "So what's up?"

"We have a problem." He waved at Serge also, waiting for him to get inside.

"Wait...wha?" Serge said slightly shocked, "Oh, is that what you need help with? Someone spreading false rumors about you?"

He closed the door behind them and shook his head. He walked further into the room, near where the table was set up in the apartment. "I wish it was just a rumor. But it looks like the Nephandi have someone manipulating time, so that something happened to me and Nicole. Anyway, I needed some help to figure out what to do, and thought you could help." He nodded to Jon. "Yes, let's see if we can find out...and if what happened to her is similar, I was told it was the same event but perhaps not exactly...I have to admit I thought it would be a more pedestrian event."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:34 pm

Adley wrote:"We have a problem." He waved at Serge also, waiting for him to get inside.

Serge walked in with Jon, waving at the Primus when he saw him.

Adley wrote:He closed the door behind them and shook his head. He walked further into the room, near where the table was set up in the apartment. "I wish it was just a rumor. But it looks like the Nephandi have someone manipulating time, so that something happened to me and Nicole. Anyway, I needed some help to figure out what to do, and thought you could help." He nodded to Jon. "Yes, let's see if we can find out...and if what happened to her is similar, I was told it was the same event but perhaps not exactly...I have to admit I thought it would be a more pedestrian event."

"Oh...." Serge said getting slightly quiet, a worried look on his face as he processed that information. He knew he should've felt a little more shocked to the news, but after all that happened he had been numbed to the news of oncoming danger.

He squinted his eyes a looked at Adley up and down as if to make sure he was still there and not fading out of existence before saying, "When you say something happened...do you not know what happened that offed you and Nicole? If that's the case then let's see those newspaper articles. If your death was in the newspaper, whatever happened must've been newsworthy. An unsolved murder makes it sound like this Nephandi sent a terminator after you guys."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:53 pm

He squinted his eyes a looked at Adley up and down as if to make sure he was still there and not fading out of existence before saying, "When you say something happened...do you not know what happened that offed you and Nicole? If that's the case then let's see those newspaper articles. If your death was in the newspaper, whatever happened must've been newsworthy. An unsolved murder makes it sound like this Nephandi sent a terminator after you guys."

He shifted under Serge's scrutiny, uneasily, then started pacing. "I admit I was thinking something like a car accident, but at this point it seems a bit more extreme. But as I was reminded, the Nephandi don't really care about fallout...just the results they want. It happened before we awakened, when we were in the same area but didn't know it. I don't know, because it didn't happen in my past, but it is trying to happen...like being...overwritten. And if that happens..." He stopped suddenly and looked at him. "My mom found a picture in her album - right now we're trying to slow this guy down, but we need to figure out how to stop this guy.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:04 pm

Anja wrote:He shifted under Serge's scrutiny, uneasily, then started pacing. "I admit I was thinking something like a car accident, but at this point it seems a bit more extreme. But as I was reminded, the Nephandi don't really care about fallout...just the results they want. It happened before we awakened, when we were in the same area but didn't know it. I don't know, because it didn't happen in my past, but it is trying to happen...like being...overwritten. And if that happens..." He stopped suddenly and looked at him. "My mom found a picture in her album - right now we're trying to slow this guy down, but we need to figure out how to stop this guy.

"So a 'back to the future' thing is happening right now. A timeline slowly changing to adapt to changes in the past." Serge said, sharing in his cabalmate's concern as he learned more of the situation. "What solutions have you come up with so far? So that I'm up to speed."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:17 am

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'Ah, don't worry about it, like. Plus, no time.'

Anja's Post:

'Let's move out then. And thanks.' the last part said to the medic before they began to double-back on themselves.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:32 am

[Abandoned Hospital]

Ah, don't worry about it, like. Plus, no time.'

"Something for another time then."
Marian replied.

'Let's move out then. And thanks.' the last part said to the medic before they began to double-back on themselves.

Axel nodded at this. You an Alicia got down to the first floor there you found Arn and the young Hollower from Golden Rose waiting for you, to show you the way. Arn gave you a short bow.
"This way Miss Bouchard."
The young alchemist said as he begun to lead the way further into the first floor.

"So I was."
Jon said with a nod.
"It seams there might be some time travel related trouble is my guess."

He closed the door behind them and shook his head. He walked further into the room, near where the table was set up in the apartment. "I wish it was just a rumor. But it looks like the Nephandi have someone manipulating time, so that something happened to me and Nicole. Anyway, I needed some help to figure out what to do, and thought you could help." He nodded to Jon. "Yes, let's see if we can find out...and if what happened to her is similar, I was told it was the same event but perhaps not exactly...I have to admit I thought it would be a more pedestrian event."

Jon nodded he put a tablet on the table and opened a page, it showed a newspaper article, the headline was.
"The bodies of teenagers found, police suspect murder."
The first paragraph being.
"The bodies of two teens was found in the basement of Anderson's Watches and Gifts. The police are still investigating but have said the families of the victims have been notified but they are otherwise reluctant to provide further details."

Serge walked in with Jon, waving at the Primus when he saw him.

George gave you a warm smile as he put a plate of cinnamon buns on the table.
"Good evening child, here have a snack, there is a pitcher of lemonade in the kitchen and glasses as well if you will be a dear and help an old man get them."

"I believe a terminator would be more the Union's style Serge but yes there was an unsolved murder. Now this article do not have allot of information but there are a few others about the murder, the body of a teenage boy and girl was found shot to death in a store basement, the location is right, and one of the later article have pictures of the victims and that is Nicole and Adley, as the police is trying to identify them."
Jon said with a frown and he pointed to his tablet.
"It is all on there."

[Casa Wainwright]

He smiled thinly, "You've got to keep an eye on your exertions too, Sweetie... And thank you, Milady."

"Thanks dad...but I will be fine."
Anna said with a smile. Crexia just nodded to you.

He sighed, pausing for a moment before replying, 'We both know how your Pater feels about Massassa. We also both know how practical he can be about tactical advantages. I have no reason to believe he will dance around and scatter flowers in exultation, but I am quite certain he will grudgingly - very grudgingly - agree with my calling him in. Even if your Pater cannot directly do it himself.'

"What tactical advantage could we possibly get from a Massassa that would negate how my Pater feel about them enough make him allow one to come with us, after all in a combat situation it is a good chance to get into contact with their blood. Remember this is the man who have kept a ally in protective custody staked in the basement as he did not think locking him in a room to be enough of a precaution."
Came the reply from Helena.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:54 am

Anja wrote:George gave you a warm smile as he put a plate of cinnamon buns on the table.
"Good evening child, here have a snack, there is a pitcher of lemonade in the kitchen and glasses as well if you will be a dear and help an old man get them."

Serge's face lit up when he saw the plate of baked goods on the table. "Of course sir." he said returning the warm smile as he went to fetch the pitcher of lemonade and the Primus's glasses, putting the former on the table next to the cinnamon buns and handing the latter to the elderly Primus.

Anja wrote: Jon nodded he put a tablet on the table and opened a page, it showed a newspaper article, the headline was.
"The bodies of two teens was found in the basement of Anderson's Watches and Gifts. The police are still investigating but have said the families of the victims have been notified but they are otherwise reluctant to provide further details."
Anja wrote:"I believe a terminator would be more the Union's style Serge but yes there was an unsolved murder. Now this article do not have allot of information but there are a few others about the murder, the body of a teenage boy and girl was found shot to death in a store basement, the location is right, and one of the later article have pictures of the victims and that is Nicole and Adley, as the police is trying to identify them."
"It is all on there."

"Sending an actual Terminator would the Union's style. Sending someone back in time, terminator-style, is a rather common story beat that anyone can do. If that is what they're doing." Serge said as he leaned over the table to get a closer look at the newspaper article. "They were shot.....guess the Nephandi didn't feel the need to use magick. Or their simply mind-controlling people in the past to do what they want. The location is kinda strange to me though. Anderson's Watches and Gifts? In the basement?"

Serge scanned the newspaper closely, looking for the time of death of Adley and Nicole. He was curious of the year, and more importantly, the time of day of their deaths.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:24 am

"So a 'back to the future' thing is happening right now. A timeline slowly changing to adapt to changes in the past." Serge said, sharing in his cabalmate's concern as he learned more of the situation. "What solutions have you come up with so far? So that I'm up to speed."

"Something like that?" he said. Then he said, "It appears it is possible to have one's mental state...ah, transferred? into the temporal state of our younger self, but we would still be a teenager, not able to use magick. And although we would have our knowledge, we would not have our current physical skills or practical abilities. It could also be possible to have a person or persons go to that time, physically. There is risk with both of these, and although we have a boon given to help us mend the problem, it's not a failsafe. Or some combination of those."

"I believe a terminator would be more the Union's style Serge but yes there was an unsolved murder. Now this article do not have allot of information but there are a few others about the murder, the body of a teenage boy and girl was found shot to death in a store basement, the location is right, and one of the later article have pictures of the victims and that is Nicole and Adley, as the police is trying to identify them."
"It is all on there."
"Sending an actual Terminator would the Union's style. Sending someone back in time, terminator-style, is a rather common story beat that anyone can do. If that is what they're doing." Serge said as he leaned over the table to get a closer look at the newspaper article. "They were shot.....guess the Nephandi didn't feel the need to use magick. Or their simply mind-controlling people in the past to do what they want. The location is kinda strange to me though. Anderson's Watches and Gifts? In the basement?"

He raised an eyebrow at the gruesome headline. "Hm...it is doubtful that we were killed there, more likely stowed away after they caught us off guard. The bodies may not have been found the same day..." He also was looking at the article for any more information. "But at least we have the general area, probably. I never would have thought of using mind magick to control another in the past though. I hope that Nicole gets back soon, with the others. It seems purposeful to have us separated now, and then have this crop up..." He shook his head.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next