Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 - Page 29 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:08 pm

[Attic]

Why do I get the feeling that one day one of his gambles is gonna fuck up and kill us all?' she quipped, now trying to locate a smoke which was minus bloodstains.

"Perhaps, then again Mr Wainwright's gambles have had a tendency to work and save our bacon quite regularly so I guess we are just going to have to hope his luck holds."
Helena said with a sigh.

'We got her here now. But she's in a bad way; could do with a friend right now.'

"Oh thank goodness, I will head right over...where is Karin now?"
The young kinfolk asked sounding both relieved and worried.

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin pondered, "It's more likely, I think, that it's the other way around - as I understand it, the Japanese have something of an odd relationship with wordplay, as they have different ways to write words that are romanized the same - two 'base alphabets' for phonemes, and a third for whole words, making for something of a complicated language to fully grasp..."

"It do indeed it is an interesting language."
Crexia said with an nod.
"The other way around then...hum..."

[Common Room]

He grinned, "We'll support him; what gives us something of a headache is helping him prepare a working armour against the cold, stagnating reality, so he can amass the power to do his thing unpestered... Some times, that means telling him no. Reality being what it is, that's quite the headache at times. "

"That is understandable Mr Wainwright it is a good idea for the young to listen to the directions of their elders."
Mr Amelie said clearly a little uncomfortable caught between his desire to always be polite and respect customs and his desire to support the young mage so who enticed his faerie side so he left it at that with a polite nod in Colin's direction.

He looked over to Crexia, "Well, our honoured Deacon Primus will be leading it, and we'll likely need what power we can get to ensure its safe execution... If you wouldn't mind waiting with Lady Crexia there, I'll be asking her to follow, as well, when I head back up?"

"I would be honored to Mr Wainwright."
Vanja said with a nod.
"It will be one cool ritual I am glad for the chance to be a part of it, well then I will wait down here then."
She said and she glanced over at the lich lady with a nod.

He scratched his ear, suddenly burning a little for no apparent reason, "I expect that I'll be called on to help with that, as well, before heading to confer with the old Exemplar, but the Security Chief might decide that I go on ahead while the time rescue takes place, so that we can tighten up the time frame a little better."

"Facing a potentially hostile Exemplar that is a dangerous task Sir."
Vanja declared. As you stood there talking with the Cultist you saw Helena on her into the room again while still on the phone.

[Infirmary]

"Good. Hm, perhaps then I might need help. I'll have to bring him back downstairs, and ask for someone to keep him company again. But I wonder if it might be possible to keep the bed, if it's comfier plus he might want to sleep a bit..." He seemed to be trying to find a way to keep Thomas more comfortable to recover, plus realizing he'd be there overnight, while also keeping the chantry safe and following his orders.

"I am pretty sure that with wounded incoming Dr Lee would like to keep the hospital beds in the infirmary, they are also quite heavy and hard to move and Mr Griffith do really only need a bed to rest in he do not need all the extra bits for a hospital bed."
Amadeus replied.
"But do we need to keep him in the basement? I mean I will be up all night helping with the things that need doing, the kid can take my bed, we could bring a set of these straps, tie him to the bed and have someone watch over him, that should be pretty safe."
The Verbena suggested.
"And easier than moving a bed down into the basement, warmer to."

"I am glad she will be fine, sir." He nodded. It would be rude to turn down the offered favor, but to him it was all in his duty.

"Well thank you again Mr Roth Hicks."
Darrian said earnestly.
"Yeah thank you so much Mr Roth Hicks."
Cava said with a tired smile.
"I feel better now but I am sleepy."
The girl declared then she looked over at Thomas.
"Is that boy my brother?"
She asked and this made Darrian look at you and Thomas also gave you a bit of a look before he said.
"Yeah I think so kid..."
He muttered softly looking rather unsure.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 - Page 29 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:42 pm

Anja's Post:

'I'm thinking more 'bout getting the tarp out for when it doesn't.' the Etherite quipped.

Anja's Post:

'We're Allston ways. Tell me where you are, and I can get someone to do a pickup. It's either that or walking.'

[Colin can't *guarantee* there won't be any blow-back...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:51 pm

[Attic]

I'm thinking more 'bout getting the tarp out for when it doesn't.' the Etherite quipped.

"Yeah well...that might be wise but I hope the day do not come."
Helena replied with a slight chuckle.

'We're Allston ways. Tell me where you are, and I can get someone to do a pickup. It's either that or walking.'

"We are at the mall Karin was going dumpster diving at, trying to find her. I mean we could not just do nothing you know."
The kinfolk said.
"I can sneak onto a bus, there is a stop not far from here."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:35 pm

[Attic]

Anja's Post:

'Who does?' Nicole quipped. Unless the Hermetic had anything to add, she'll end the call.

Anja's Post:

'True... though would have thought by this time you'd have gone back to look at places like shelters, squats, the junkyard. Y'know, see if she turned up there. Plus, will there still be buses at this time?' trying to wonder just how late it was... she'd entered that state where her body clock was shot through. 'Nah, just easier to wait for a pickup.'

[It's gotta be close, perhaps past midnight by this point]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:14 am

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:"I am most pleased that you find me to be a good guest Mr Yager."
The vampire said politely.
"And I am sure you will child, you have so much potential in you, as long as you remember your dreams and no, time is not a great concern for me."
He said with another slight smile.

"Changing the wider world might take a little while. But there is something I can do now." Serge said pulling out his notepad and doodling something on its surface.

It took a small bit, but when the picture was done he showed it to Mr. Ameli. It depicted a small slice of the world that the vampire talked about. The entrance to a wondrous magical forest which was guarded by a cyclops and an ogre. Pixies and tiny winged forest faeries seem to flitter among the tree tops.

A small child, looking very much like younger version of Serge, appeared to be charging towards the entrance, bow in hand. Mr. Cromwell was present in the picture as well, charging alongside the archer child carrying a large amount of sweets in his arms.

"Just a little glimpse into the world we both long for." he said handing the drawing to the vampire. "You can have it. A small piece of my imagination that you can keep with you."

Anja wrote:"I am sure your friends think well of you Mr Yager and the best way to find balance is indeed with friends."
The vampire said with a nod.
Colin wrote:He grinned, "We'll support him; what gives us something of a headache is helping him prepare a working armour against the cold, stagnating reality, so he can amass the power to do his thing unpestered... Some times, that means telling him no. Reality being what it is, that's quite the headache at times. "
Anja wrote:"That is understandable Mr Wainwright it is a good idea for the young to listen to the directions of their elders."
Mr Amelie said clearly a little uncomfortable caught between his desire to always be polite and respect customs and his desire to support the young mage so who enticed his faerie side so he left it at that with a polite nod in Colin's direction.

"I don't need armor against reality. That makes it sound like I'm fighting reality. I'm not fighting reality, I'm fighting banality. Reality is just the poor dude stuck in the crossfire" he mused,  "And I listen to my elders. They can't say no to everything after all."

Anja wrote:"Biggest candy...boy is great!"
Mr Cromwell said awe struck as he chewed on the chocolate eagerly.
"Boy is nice to Cromwell."

"And Cromwell is nice to boy!" Serge said with a smile. "Let's be good friends, all right Mr. Cromwell?"

Anja wrote:"Thank you for your kindness to my manservant Mr Yager, and yes do not let him eat you out of the house, I fear that he is a bit food obsessed."
Mr Amelie said and Cromwell looked up from licking his fingers and he announced happily.
"Nom Noms!"

"A perfect attitude for a goblin." he said with a smile. "Has he always like this or is that just his goblin form talking?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:07 am

[Common Room]

"Changing the wider world might take a little while. But there is something I can do now." Serge said pulling out his notepad and doodling something on its surface.

It took a small bit, but when the picture was done he showed it to Mr. Ameli. It depicted a small slice of the world that the vampire talked about. The entrance to a wondrous magical forest which was guarded by a cyclops and an ogre. Pixies and tiny winged forest faeries seem to flitter among the tree tops.

A small child, looking very much like younger version of Serge, appeared to be charging towards the entrance, bow in hand. Mr. Cromwell was present in the picture as well, charging alongside the archer child carrying a large amount of sweets in his arms.

"Just a little glimpse into the world we both long for." he said handing the drawing to the vampire. "You can have it. A small piece of my imagination that you can keep with you."

"I will treasure it young one."
The vampire said gratefully as he looked at the drawing and a small smile crept onto his face.
"Yes this...this is perfect, a grand gift indeed Mr Yager, many thanks."
He said.
"Yes this is indeed the world of wonder..."

"I don't need armor against reality. That makes it sound like I'm fighting reality. I'm not fighting reality, I'm fighting banality. Reality is just the poor dude stuck in the crossfire" he mused, "And I listen to my elders. They can't say no to everything after all."

Mr Amelie nodded but he elected not to commented not wanting to get between you and Colin on this matter.

"And Cromwell is nice to boy!" Serge said with a smile. "Let's be good friends, all right Mr. Cromwell?"

"Yes, Cromwell likes boy!"
The goblin said with a grin that showed all of his uneven teeth.

"A perfect attitude for a goblin." he said with a smile. "Has he always like this or is that just his goblin form talking?"

"He have always been a goblin, so yes he have always loved food Mr Yager, he is simple minded, but loyal and kind, it is his appearance which have changed to a more...fantasy version of what a goblin looks like than what he looked like when he first appeared.
The Kisasyd explained. Mr Cromwell nodded and said.
"Nom nom!"

[Attic]

Who does?' Nicole quipped. Unless the Hermetic had anything to add, she'll end the call.

Helena grunted at that but she had nothing to add so she simply said.
"Very well I will see you later then Miss Bouchard."

True... though would have thought by this time you'd have gone back to look at places like shelters, squats, the junkyard. Y'know, see if she turned up there. Plus, will there still be buses at this time?' trying to wonder just how late it was... she'd entered that state where her body clock was shot through. 'Nah, just easier to wait for a pickup.'

"We did do that, we went to the shelters, regular spots to squat, back to the junkyard, we even went to several hospitals, got tossed out off course but we tried to ask about her, we have been running around all day and when we did not find Karin we went back here looking for clues."
The Kinfolk replied.
"It might be a night bus or so running."
They commented.
"But yeah it is pretty late."

(OOC: It is well after 11 in the evening so it is coming up on midnight yes.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:56 am

[Attic]

Anja's Post:

'Did you find anything?' Nicole replied, ending with a yawn. 'Anyway, I'll send them to pick you up now. And tell the others that the fuckers who did this are no more.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:03 am

[Attic]

"No we did not find anything, but there are some cameras here so one of us have a friend who are good at that sort of thing so we was thinking we could ask him to us the footage, but if Karin have been found that should not be needed then."
The young kindfolk said.
"Thanks I will wait here then and let the others know that Karin is found and the person who good her is dead, thanks Nicole."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:13 am

[Attic]

Anja's Post:

'Yeah, we already got that footage; she was bundled into a blue van. We'll do our best to track it, to make sure all the fuckers in on this pay.' Nicole replied, having given up on finding any smokable cigarettes. 'You'll get the pickup at the Wendy's drive-thru the next block away in about... fifteen.' a hesitation as she covered the mic on the cell and look to Alicia. 'What do you drive?' now wishing she'd not mentioned food.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:30 am

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"That is understandable Mr Wainwright it is a good idea for the young to listen to the directions of their elders."
Jeremy wrote:"I don't need armor against reality. That makes it sound like I'm fighting reality. I'm not fighting reality, I'm fighting banality. Reality is just the poor dude stuck in the crossfire" he mused, "And I listen to my elders. They can't say no to everything after all."
Anja wrote:Mr Amelie nodded but he elected not to commented not wanting to get between you and Colin on this matter.
Colin smiled wryly, "You're right, Banality is the enemy. Well, and the nonexistence the Fallen seek, obviously, which is the more pressing concern right now."

Anja wrote:"I would be honored to Mr Wainwright."
Vanja said with a nod.
"It will be one cool ritual I am glad for the chance to be a part of it, well then I will wait down here then."
She said and she glanced over at the lich lady with a nod.
He smiled thinly, "I believe the good lady might want a chat, first, too; you know she was there during the heyday of Rome, right?"

Anja wrote:"Facing a potentially hostile Exemplar that is a dangerous task Sir."
Vanja declared. As you stood there talking with the Cultist you saw Helena on her into the room again while still on the phone.
He sighed, "I know, but I've faced more dangerous individuals, and this one just might be willing to take one for the team later, too... He's not a Fallen Exemplar, so he might appreciate having the Labyrinth excised from his treasured memento..."

((OOC: True, he can't guarantee it - but he's got a fair bit of memories of future timelines that give VERY clear indications on what comes with a price tag for whom... ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:50 am

[Attic]

"Wendy's Drive Through in fifteen got it."
The kinfolk replied.
"Yeah the fuckers who took Karin and who hurt who know how many else deserve to pay, I mean it is not like the police will do anything for gutter rats like us."
They declared bitterly.
"They would not even hear us out when we tried to ask for help to find Karin the bastards."
Alicia glanced over.
"A blue hybrid, Toyota."
The nurse replied.

[Common Room]

Colin smiled wryly, "You're right, Banality is the enemy. Well, and the nonexistence the Fallen seek, obviously, which is the more pressing concern right now."

"Agreed Mr Wainwright."
The Kiasyd replied.

He smiled thinly, "I believe the good lady might want a chat, first, too; you know she was there during the heyday of Rome, right?"

"I know I had the chance to speak a bit with Lady Crexia earlier, she is a fascinating lady, I can not imagine being so old but that means she understand the magick of my lineage perfectly so it will be a true treat to get to work magick with her and I will gladly talk some more with her."
Vanja replied happily her eyes shining with enthusiasm.

He sighed, "I know, but I've faced more dangerous individuals, and this one just might be willing to take one for the team later, too... He's not a Fallen Exemplar, so he might appreciate having the Labyrinth excised from his treasured memento..."

Vanja nodded at that she had a worried look in her eyes but she sigh.
"I guess we all have to do what we have to do Mr Wainwright."
The Cultist commented.

You notice Helena put her phone away, she scowled at Mr Amelie for a moment then she headed towards Crexia.

(OOC: Trying to type up a reply when the cat wants attention.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:00 pm

[Attic]

Anja's Post:

'Don't take it personally... well, more personally than usual, like. The fuckers were basically above the law. And they've been trained to ignore missing people.' the Etherite replied. 'The fact most of your... relatives couldn't give a fuck I'm taking much more personally.'

'Okay, the car picking you up is gonna be a blue Toyota. The one driving it is called Alicia.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:17 pm

[Infirmary]

"I am pretty sure that with wounded incoming Dr Lee would like to keep the hospital beds in the infirmary, they are also quite heavy and hard to move and Mr Griffith do really only need a bed to rest in he do not need all the extra bits for a hospital bed."
Amadeus replied.

"A bed with side rails is handy, but I didn't necessarily mean this specific bed. It does keep him much more comfortable and still secured enough. He's double jointed at the very least."

"But do we need to keep him in the basement? I mean I will be up all night helping with the things that need doing, the kid can take my bed, we could bring a set of these straps, tie him to the bed and have someone watch over him, that should be pretty safe."
The Verbena suggested.
"And easier than moving a bed down into the basement, warmer to."

'It is where I was ordered to bring him, however I could ask about moving him somewhere warmer. He should be able to answer a quick question. Though are you sure you want him in your personal room?"

Yeah thank you so much Mr Roth Hicks."
Cava said with a tired smile.

"The doctor and healer did the work."

The girl declared then she looked over at Thomas.
"Is that boy my brother?"
She asked and this made Darrian look at you and Thomas also gave you a bit of a look before he said.
"Yeah I think so kid..."

"Do you feel like he is?" he asked in as mild a tone as he could manage.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:32 pm

[Infirmary]

"A bed with side rails is handy, but I didn't necessarily mean this specific bed. It does keep him much more comfortable and still secured enough. He's double jointed at the very least."

"I am not sure we have any other beds with side rails than the hospital beds."
Amadeus said.
"I guess though that if a person is very flexible it is possible to get out of these restraints if he is given any leverage, I believe I would be able to pull my hands loose of this if given a bit of time, if a point of restraint is placed over his lover arms as well that might stop the problem."
The old Verbena commented and Thomas sigh deeply.

'It is where I was ordered to bring him, however I could ask about moving him somewhere warmer. He should be able to answer a quick question. Though are you sure you want him in your personal room?"

"I don't mind, I can put on a fresh set of bed clothes, I have no secrets in my room and I can move my collection of knives."
Amadeus commented and it was probably a very large collection of knives.
"If not I guess we can always carry a bed down in the basement and turn up the heat down there I just thought my room would be an easier solution."

"The doctor and healer did the work."

Cava nodded and she smiles to Amadeus.
"Thank you Master Nassa."
The old healer nodded.
"You are quite welcome little one."

"Do you feel like he is?" he asked in as mild a tone as he could manage.

"Yeah I sort of do Sir."
The little Alchemist replied.
"I can not really explain it though."

[Attic]

'Don't take it personally... well, more personally than usual, like. The fuckers were basically above the law. And they've been trained to ignore missing people.' the Etherite replied. 'The fact most of your... relatives couldn't give a fuck I'm taking much more personally.'

"Yeah my relatives basically said stop being a freak or move out, so I moved out."
The kinfolk muttered bitterly.
"I doubt they care if I am alive or dead, they can not deal with me not being either a man or a woman...but yeah I get it about the police but it is still not right they are supposed to protect people, but they don't unless you got money."

'Okay, the car picking you up is gonna be a blue Toyota. The one driving it is called Alicia.'

"Ok...I will wait for her then and send Kevin back home to the junkyard to tell the others Karin have been found."
The kid said then they added.
"Oh and Kevin says to say hi by the way."

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply I was GMing over Discord, the group managed to save someone they have been trying to rescue for a while now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:21 pm

[Infirmary]

"I guess though that if a person is very flexible it is possible to get out of these restraints if he is given any leverage, I believe I would be able to pull my hands loose of this if given a bit of time, if a point of restraint is placed over his lover arms as well that might stop the problem."

He nodded. "I would like to give him something more comfortable, he's been through enough as it is." He turned to Thomas as he heard him, and moved a bit closer to the young man, frowning a little in concern. "I'm trying to get you somewhere to rest and lay down after all this. I am sorry, I wish I had been able to find this tracker earlier...and all the suffering it caused. I hope you're feeling a little better now at least, or will soon. Some good news seems your brain and spine seem to be fine, now. If we get rid of...him, then you will be free to pursue your life without worrying about that, ever again, I hope."

"I don't mind, I can put on a fresh set of bed clothes, I have no secrets in my room and I can move my collection of knives."
Amadeus commented and it was probably a very large collection of knives.
"If not I guess we can always carry a bed down in the basement and turn up the heat down there I just thought my room would be an easier solution."

"Very well, let me see if I can find my pater with some haste."

"Yeah I sort of do Sir."
The little Alchemist replied.
"I can not really explain it though."

He gave a tired small smile. "In a way, then he is...but it is a little more complicated than that too. Your mentor will explain when he is ready."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:10 pm

[Infirmary]

He nodded. "I would like to give him something more comfortable, he's been through enough as it is." He turned to Thomas as he heard him, and moved a bit closer to the young man, frowning a little in concern. "I'm trying to get you somewhere to rest and lay down after all this. I am sorry, I wish I had been able to find this tracker earlier...and all the suffering it caused. I hope you're feeling a little better now at least, or will soon. Some good news seems your brain and spine seem to be fine, now. If we get rid of...him, then you will be free to pursue your life without worrying about that, ever again, I hope."

"I am okey, I mean at first all I felt was a bit out of it and I got a headache and then I fainted, later my head hurt a bit but it was not traumatic levels of hurting, and yeah the thing about my spine and brain was a bit scary to hear but it is fine now right so yeah...I am ok I am just a bit tired."
Thomas assured you.
"I do feel better the headache is gone I just feel drained you know, I need to sleep is all so no need to apologize about that."
The kid nodded.
"Yeah I hope you are able to take the bastard down."
He muttered, putting a bit of a bound on his language since there was a child present.

Amadeus nodded.
"Let us ask your sister then if moving the kid to my room would be acceptable, if not then we will bring a bed down into the basement and let him rest there."
The Verbena replied.

"Very well, let me see if I can find my pater with some haste."

"It is probably better to contact your sister since your teacher left her in charge of security until he return and we would not want to risk disturbing Jeffry at a crucial moment."
Amadeus commented.

He gave a tired small smile. "In a way, then he is...but it is a little more complicated than that too. Your mentor will explain when he is ready."

Cava nodded at that and she smiled to Thomas and looked at Darrian who said.
"I will explain in the morning child when we are both rested, for now let me get you to your bed, you can speak with Mr Griffith tomorrow morning."
The alchemist said and Cava nodded though she still have Thomas curious looks, the young Void Engineer just smiled to the little girl.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:24 pm

[Attic]

Anja's Post:

'No, they're there to protect property. You'd get more protection from 'em if you were a microwave in Wal-Mart.' Nicole quipped. 'Though I was more thinking about the more distant relatives... like the ones who sometimes have tails.'

Anja's Post:

'Yeah, tell 'em that. And hi back to K.' Nicole replied. Unless the Kinfolk had anything else to add, Nicole will end the call and turn to Alicia.

'She'll be at the Wendy by Longwood Galleria. Keep an eye on tails; on coming back park outside and ask for someone to give her the okay to come in.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:18 pm

[Attic]

No, they're there to protect property. You'd get more protection from 'em if you were a microwave in Wal-Mart.' Nicole quipped. 'Though I was more thinking about the more distant relatives... like the ones who sometimes have tails.'

"Oh those relatives...yeah well they mostly see us as breeding stock, and they are not likely to risk allot to try to find kinfolk unless that kinfolk was their own close relation like a brother or a child or something."
The kid replied.

Yeah, tell 'em that. And hi back to K.' Nicole replied. Unless the Kinfolk had anything else to add, Nicole will end the call and turn to Alicia.

"Will do and thanks again."
The kinfolk replied before you hung up on the call.

'She'll be at the Wendy by Longwood Galleria. Keep an eye on tails; on coming back park outside and ask for someone to give her the okay to come in.'

"I will do so Ma'am, I will go right away."
Alicia said.
"Unless there was anything else before I go?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:30 pm

[Attic]

Anja's Post:

'Not when they were taken 'cos they were Kinfolk.' Nicole replied with a clear flash of anger. 'Could have been you taken. Or Kevin. Or me, for that matter.'

Anja's Post:

'No... that's it. And good luck.' Nicole said, after a moment to consider this, while quickly typing a message 'Have arrived back at base' to the Chief.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:44 pm

[Attic]

Not when they were taken 'cos they were Kinfolk.' Nicole replied with a clear flash of anger. 'Could have been you taken. Or Kevin. Or me, for that matter.'

"Yeah...I know, we do not really mean that much to them, they prefer their rat kinfolk to us really, I mean the Ratkin do not like humans much as by extension human kinfolk."
The kid said with a sigh.
"It sucks but what can you do."

'No... that's it. And good luck.' Nicole said, after a moment to consider this, while quickly typing a message 'Have arrived back at base' to the Chief.

"Thank you Ma'am...see you later."
Alicia said before she left. You got a reply back from Jeffry.
"To Miss Bouchard.
Good to hear, we should be ready to head back in to to long as well.
Be Well.
JM."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:30 pm

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"I know I had the chance to speak a bit with Lady Crexia earlier, she is a fascinating lady, I can not imagine being so old but that means she understand the magick of my lineage perfectly so it will be a true treat to get to work magick with her and I will gladly talk some more with her."
Vanja replied happily her eyes shining with enthusiasm.
Colin smiled, "She bears her years well, and is... surprisingly modern and progressive for her age. Keep in mind, she still has some... very old habits."

Anja wrote:Vanja nodded at that she had a worried look in her eyes but she sigh.
"I guess we all have to do what we have to do Mr Wainwright."
The Cultist commented.

You notice Helena put her phone away, she scowled at Mr Amelie for a moment then she headed towards Crexia.
He nodded, "Indeed, we do. And I have to do some quite dangerous things... but then, some of those things I am uniquely suited to do, by quirks of fate and experience... I had best check with the acting Security Chief if she's had any more updates on her Mentor's timetable..."

He bowed politely to Vanja, and headed back, careful not to irk Helena by interrupting her in whatever she was about to tell Crexia...

((OOC: Ah, yes, our D&D group - the alcoholic arachnaphobe Drow police detective and his deputized Tieflings and Minotaur... For some reason, we face a lot less discrimination and harassment in the field than we would have traveling alone... Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:03 am

[Attic]

Anja's Post:

A silence before Nicole gave a soft, significant chuckle - though didn't say anything more on this topic.

Anja's Post:

'Remember; abort and call in if you even smell trouble.'

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this, as she walked towards Steelhaven's apartment [assuming she knows it's location] decides to quickly call her Uncle...

[It's possible to split again, Great One as the call has no bearing on meeting Steelhaven.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:26 am

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:"I will treasure it young one."
The vampire said gratefully as he looked at the drawing and a small smile crept onto his face.
"Yes this...this is perfect, a grand gift indeed Mr Yager, many thanks."
He said.
"Yes this is indeed the world of wonder..."

"If I had more time I'd make you a better one." Serge said with a toothy grin. "Perhaps next time we meet. When things aren't so...hectic."

Colin wrote:Colin smiled wryly, "You're right, Banality is the enemy. Well, and the nonexistence the Fallen seek, obviously, which is the more pressing concern right now."

"Yeaahhh..." Serge agreed with a long drawn out sigh, clearly having enjoyed his small moment not thinking about the current dangers.

Anja wrote:"He have always been a goblin, so yes he have always loved food Mr Yager, he is simple minded, but loyal and kind, it is his appearance which have changed to a more...fantasy version of what a goblin looks like than what he looked like when he first appeared.
The Kisasyd explained. Mr Cromwell nodded and said.
"Nom nom!"

"Neat." he mused, "Must take a lot to satisfy his hunger. Do you just have a stash of candy you give to him from time to time?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:09 am

[Common Room]

Colin smiled, "She bears her years well, and is... surprisingly modern and progressive for her age. Keep in mind, she still has some... very old habits."

"That is quite understandable Mr Wainwright."
Vanja said with a nod.

He nodded, "Indeed, we do. And I have to do some quite dangerous things... but then, some of those things I am uniquely suited to do, by quirks of fate and experience... I had best check with the acting Security Chief if she's had any more updates on her Mentor's timetable..."

The Cultist nodded at this she had nothing more to add before she gave Colin a polite nod and walked over to Crexia.

He bowed politely to Vanja, and headed back, careful not to irk Helena by interrupting her in whatever she was about to tell Crexia...

Helena stopped her conversation with the archmaga as first Vanja and then Colin came over she turned to the Orphan.
"Can I help you Mr Wainwright?"
She asked with another scowl in the Kiasyd's direction.

"If I had more time I'd make you a better one." Serge said with a toothy grin. "Perhaps next time we meet. When things aren't so...hectic."

"This is quite beautiful as it is Mr Yeager please don't go to any bother on my part, I will have this framed and hang it in my study."
The vampire said politely.

"Neat." he mused, "Must take a lot to satisfy his hunger. Do you just have a stash of candy you give to him from time to time?"

"I do actually."
The Kiasyd saidd with a bit of amusement in his voice and Mr Cromwell smiled up at the vampire.
"Master is nice."
He declared and Mr Ameli patted the goblin on the head.

[Attic]

'Remember; abort and call in if you even smell trouble.'

"I will do so Ma'am."
Alicia promised.
"I will get out of there and call it in if I sense any trouble."

Nicole nodded to this, as she walked towards Steelhaven's apartment [assuming she knows it's location] decides to quickly call her Uncle...

You walked towards Master Steelhaven's apartment, you knew where it was on the third floor. You call your uncle and the man answer.
"Ah Nicole, how are you?"
He asked and you head him put a beer box down.

(OOC: Split away]

(OOC 2: Yeah strange that. Villagers: Oh look a drow let us go and beat him up...ehm...he have friends...scary looking friends...ok let us not bother the drow. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:24 pm

[Third Floor]

Anja's Post:

'Like shit. But not important. Remember the folk who were going missing? Did any of them come from 'round your ways?'

[Steelhaven's Apartment]

On arriving at the man's door, Nicole paused for a moment and then knocked...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next