Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 - Page 28 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:45 am

[Attic]

"I tend not to count my magii before they hatch," he said, with a wave.

"Oh magi comes from eggs now do we? Like Pokemon?"
Richard asked with a grin as he headed towards the roof.

He set one of the plants in the sink, giving a cursory look for the standard fire extinguisher, just in case. Setting a magickal fire was harder than it looked, but enhancing a fire that was already in existence was easier. He set some twists of blank paper around the unfortunate orchids, lit it with his lighter. Once it had caught, he gave it a bit more umph with the signs for Ignem and Rego, controlling the spreading fire to the plants. Next came the cleanup with prime, Vim and Perdo, to destroy anything left of the link. When the first was solidly destroyed, he put the remaining fire out. Then he did the same whole procedure with the second.

The small apartment did have a fire extinguisher strapped to the kitchen wall. You got the unfortunate orchids burned without much incident and got the Resonances and Arcane connections cleaned up, the spells went very smoothly and you elegantly controlled the flames and later the Vim rotes to clean up the energetic traces. After you where done the room smelled of burned orchid.

Once you where done with burning the flowers you got the text from Nicole asking about Helena's number.

(OOC: Lol at hatching magi. Also RIP Orchids. Now Adley's kill count stand at quite a few Nephandi and other Labyrinth residents, three ghouls, a Bane spirit together with his Mentor, two orchids and a cactus.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 - Page 28 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:15 am

[Master Steelhaven's Rooms]
Anja wrote:"Good I want the kid to get into better shape, and learn to do something without his magick helping him but I do not want to break his spirit. or make him hate exerciser even more."
Ryan replied
Colin grinned and nodded, "Oh, most certainly - I'd want to build up his stamina, not make him run away from it. Er, figuratively speaking."

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"I have not watched all of it though, there are allot of episodes, the ones I saw though was quite child friendly."
Crexia said.
"I had no qualms about watching my 11 years old apprentice see it at least."
Jeremy wrote:Serge looked incredibly pleased that the ancient Lich knew about and didn't despise the show he had referenced and it took much of his strength to hold back on asking her exactly which episodes she had watched.
Anja wrote:Crexia smiled a little at your expression but she did not comment further.
He nodded, then chuckled, "Well, I have slightly more specific concerns as far as contents go, and look, our Cultist is vibrating with excitement like a puppy. I believe I am going to have to look into this series more thoroughly, then..."
He paused, then frowned, "What was it you called it? Naruto? Funny, I could've sworn I've seen that word a great many... Ah, yes, that'd be it..."
He picked up a delivery menu from a small stack on a shelf, "Hum... ah, there it is, appetizers from the sushi bar... Thinly sliced cucumber rolled over crab stick, flying fish roe, and avocado... Hm, perhaps something to ask for next time I order from Kayuga..."

[Common Room]
Jeremy wrote:"I've heard tales of banality and what it does to the fae. The stuff of nightmare but much worse." Serge said with a frown. "I'll never forget my dreams and imagination. They've saved my life in more ways than one. And I intend to use my gift to save others. To bring a little wonder back into people's hearts. Show people a brighter side to the world that I see everyday. Hopefully I can slow the pace of banality, even a little bit. And bring that forgotten magick back into the world."
Anja wrote:"That is a noble goal Mr Yager."
Mr Amelie said then he sigh.
"Yes Banality drive fay out of this reality and might do worse to them...destroying who and what they are so we need more wonder in this cold world, I myself do not suffer from such forces, just as I am not fully able to partake of the wonder of my fay side, but it sadden me to see cold reason replace dreams and imagination, however it is not for me to place myself between Mr Wainwright's wishes and your own and I do apologize if my words have created any strife, I would be a terribly bad guest."
He added apologetically with a slight bow towards Colin.
He shook his head, "No, nothing of the sort, Mr. Ameli, you're quite right in that we need such dreams to push back stagnation - we've just had to ask him to slow down a little from time to time, so he can share his dreams and inspire others before running headfirst into a much harsher and more uncaring Reality. And also so the rest of us can try to keep up with him. It's something of a balancing act, as I'm sure you can appreciate."

Anja wrote:"Yeah yeah yeah I know. You won't show up Robin Hood." Serge said wryly, "Don't worry. I've never stopped dreaming. I have way more dreams I've yet to tell you guys. Like the batmobile idea. Bet Nicole would love that."
Anja wrote:The strange, tall vampire looked slightly amused at this.
He chuckled, "I might yet show up Robin Hood, but not like that, in the contest he and I had already agreed upon. That would be bad form. And which batmobile would that be? The sixties one?"

Anja wrote:"I am sure Miss Mar will soon be down yes Mr Wainwright."
Vanja said. Anna gave you a smile then she returned to watching Serge play with Mr Crowell. The Cultist though nodded though she looked surprised.
"Wrinkle agree to it?"
She asked.
"Well now that is unusual. I would be honored to take part in this ritual though be aware I focus on Prime, I do study Time but the main thing I can bring to a ritual is that my linage loves to work with well rituals so I am good at that."
Vanja commented.
He nodded, "Quite; seeing as the ritual will likely be using primarily older Hermetic methods, I thought you might be a good fit for it. And yes, he actually requested it - the Fallen Chronomancer we're up against is trying something devious which would greatly harm the timeline, and Wrinkle would prefer if we could diminish any damage before it happens, rather than have him go in and try to fix it after the fact."

((OOC: I'm sure the Nephandi tell stories about Magi acting more like chestbursters popping out of nowhere than hatching Pokémon, but whatever sacrifices your goat, I guess. Wink ))

((OOC2: And yeah, Adam will be the most knowledgeable and experienced three-month-old in the world, most likely. Not that he has much competition for the title. Helps when Progenitor "daddy" feeds you an accelerated education on more or less approved subjects as you're floating in your vat. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:51 am

[Master Steelhaven's Rooms]

Colin grinned and nodded, "Oh, most certainly - I'd want to build up his stamina, not make him run away from it. Er, figuratively speaking."

"Agreed, and I trust you know what to do Mr Wainwright, and just how hard you can push."
Ryan replied.

[Casa Wainwright]

He nodded, then chuckled, "Well, I have slightly more specific concerns as far as contents go, and look, our Cultist is vibrating with excitement like a puppy. I believe I am going to have to look into this series more thoroughly, then..."
He paused, then frowned, "What was it you called it? Naruto? Funny, I could've sworn I've seen that word a great many... Ah, yes, that'd be it..."
He picked up a delivery menu from a small stack on a shelf, "Hum... ah, there it is, appetizers from the sushi bar... Thinly sliced cucumber rolled over crab stick, flying fish roe, and avocado... Hm, perhaps something to ask for next time I order from Kayuga..."

"I guess it is possible this eatery named their dishes after the animated moving picture series in question."
Crexia replied then she smiled.
"Yes the young man do indeed seam to be rather exited over this."

[Common Room]

He shook his head, "No, nothing of the sort, Mr. Ameli, you're quite right in that we need such dreams to push back stagnation - we've just had to ask him to slow down a little from time to time, so he can share his dreams and inspire others before running headfirst into a much harsher and more uncaring Reality. And also so the rest of us can try to keep up with him. It's something of a balancing act, as I'm sure you can appreciate."

"Yes I can see that it can be hard for someone who live among dreams to also walk in the waking world."
Mr Amelie said.
"A balance must be found, but please do not underestimate the child, he have a great gift and can accomplish great things."

He nodded, "Quite; seeing as the ritual will likely be using primarily older Hermetic methods, I thought you might be a good fit for it. And yes, he actually requested it - the Fallen Chronomancer we're up against is trying something devious which would greatly harm the timeline, and Wrinkle would prefer if we could diminish any damage before it happens, rather than have him go in and try to fix it after the fact."

"I do believe I can follow along with older Hermetic methods Mr Wainwright since it is based on the rituals of the Cult of Mercury."
Vanja replied with a nod.
"Ah trouble with a Fallen Chronomancer, well a time Paradox Spirit would not like that, not at all. I will be glad to be of service there, is there anywhere I should go that this ritual will take place Sir?"
The Cultist asked politely.

(OOC: It was horrible suddenly Traditionalists just hatched everywhere. Razz )

(OOC 2: Well as long as that Progenitor is not you know who then I guess our three month old will be fine. Razz)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:45 pm

[Attic]

"Oh magi comes from eggs now do we? Like Pokemon?"
Richard asked with a grin as he headed towards the roof.

He smiled back at him, amused but also thinking that this was sort of true, at least for...some magii. Some in a less symbolic sense than others.

he small apartment did have a fire extinguisher strapped to the kitchen wall. You got the unfortunate orchids burned without much incident and got the Resonances and Arcane connections cleaned up, the spells went very smoothly and you elegantly controlled the flames and later the Vim rotes to clean up the energetic traces. After you where done the room smelled of burned orchid.
Once you where done with burning the flowers you got the text from Nicole asking about Helena's number.

He hit the fire alarm, since he'd forgotten and was probably going off or about to be with smoke, then vented the smoke through the oven hood. He heard his message alert go off over some of the din as he was about to clean up. He made sure the number was one he recognized as legitimate before handing over his sora's information. Then he proceeded to clean up his mess and stick the battery back aright in the fire alarm.

// also helped kill one avatar eater and assisted with corrupted wyrm-bears. And, he was an accessory for the cacti : P

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:08 pm

[Attic]

He hit the fire alarm, since he'd forgotten and was probably going off or about to be with smoke, then vented the smoke through the oven hood. He heard his message alert go off over some of the din as he was about to clean up. He made sure the number was one he recognized as legitimate before handing over his sora's information. Then he proceeded to clean up his mess and stick the battery back aright in the fire alarm.

You got the plants burned and the smoke vented, then you got the kitchen cleaned up after you had replied to Nicole, after a few minutes your task was complete.

(OOC: That is true. Also yeah there are those magi that comes from eggs as Colin well knows. Smile )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:52 pm

[Attic]

Once everything was cleared up, he went to follow up with Master Nassa before heading back to the Primus's apartments. He wanted to ensure Cava and Thomas were faring better now.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:32 pm

[Attic]

Anja' Post:

On getting the number, Nicole called it...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:26 pm

[Attic]

You got back to the infirmary and you saw Amadeus sitting by Thomas side finishing up his spell. Once he saw you the old Verbena healed the cuts he had made in his own arms and said.
"Miss Haagen and Mr Griffith are fine, they are tired and have a headache but there are no damage to their brains or souls."
The old healer said.
"I recomend a good night of sleep then they should be fine. Did you get the proxies destroyed?"

Helena picked up Nicole's call.
"This is Mar, how may I help you?"
She asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:32 pm

[Attic]

Anja's Post:

'Bouchard here. Asking for permission to bring in an outsider into the Chantry. No need to like, hide anything - they know about us and all that.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:31 am

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin wrote:He nodded, then chuckled, "Well, I have slightly more specific concerns as far as contents go, and look, our Cultist is vibrating with excitement like a puppy. I believe I am going to have to look into this series more thoroughly, then..."

"It's also used in Ramen...I think. I hope. Then it'd fit the show a lot better." Serge said with a smile.

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:"That is a noble goal Mr Yager."
Mr Amelie said then he sigh.
"Yes Banality drive fay out of this reality and might do worse to them...destroying who and what they are so we need more wonder in this cold world, I myself do not suffer from such forces, just as I am not fully able to partake of the wonder of my fay side, but it sadden me to see cold reason replace dreams and imagination, however it is not for me to place myself between Mr Wainwright's wishes and your own and I do apologize if my words have created any strife, I would be a terribly bad guest."
He added apologetically with a slight bow towards Colin.

"Oh no, don't think that! You've been the best guest so far. Most of the other guests we've had today have caused me a lot more strife. Your words have caused me the opposite of strife." Serge said with a smile. "Just you wait! I'll make a world that you happy about. It may take some time, but I don't think that is a concern for you."

Colin wrote:He shook his head, "No, nothing of the sort, Mr. Ameli, you're quite right in that we need such dreams to push back stagnation - we've just had to ask him to slow down a little from time to time, so he can share his dreams and inspire others before running headfirst into a much harsher and more uncaring Reality. And also so the rest of us can try to keep up with him. It's something of a balancing act, as I'm sure you can appreciate."
Anja wrote:"Yes I can see that it can be hard for someone who live among dreams to also walk in the waking world."
Mr Amelie said.
"A balance must be found, but please do not underestimate the child, he have a great gift and can accomplish great things."

"These guys do everything but underestimate me. " Serge said with a chuckle. "I'll try and find that balance. And if I can't I have plenty of people around me to help me keep myself steady."

Anja wrote:Mr Cromwell clapped his hands enthusiastically when the ball of paper landed and revealed another piece of candy eagerly he grabbed it and ate it.
"Thank you...boy makes nom noms!"
He declared with awe.

"Yes, boy can make nom noms! And one day, boy will make the biggest nom nom in the world!" Serge said announced standing up victoriously.

Looking at Mr. Ameli and returning back to his polite demeanor he said, "I think I should stop now. Otherwise I'd never stop giving him candy."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:38 am

[Attic]

"Miss Haagen and Mr Griffith are fine, they are tired and have a headache but there are no damage to their brains or souls." The old healer said. "I recomend a good night of sleep then they should be fine. Did you get the proxies destroyed?"

"Yes, sir, I did and all seemed to go well enough. That's very good news that they will be alright. I think there may be more people coming here soon. Do you think that they will need to stay up here to recover for a while yet?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:59 am

[Attic]

Bouchard here. Asking for permission to bring in an outsider into the Chantry. No need to like, hide anything - they know about us and all that.'

"Hum, who are this person or persons who know about us? Are they true believer or some sort of other kind of Awakened?"
Helena asked.

"Yes, sir, I did and all seemed to go well enough. That's very good news that they will be alright. I think there may be more people coming here soon. Do you think that they will need to stay up here to recover for a while yet?"

"No they can rest in bed anywhere really."
Amadeus said.
"They are tired and probably have a bit of a headache, but they are not seriously ill Mr Roth Hicks."
Amadeus said and Hildegard nodded.
"I can take Cava back to her bed then."
She said and the Verbena nodded.
"Thank you both of you."
Darrian said.
"I owe you both one for helping my apprentice."

[Casa Wainwright]

"It's also used in Ramen...I think. I hope. Then it'd fit the show a lot better." Serge said with a smile.

"Used in noodle soup Mr Roth Hicks?"
Crexia asked sounding confused.

[Common Room]

"Oh no, don't think that! You've been the best guest so far. Most of the other guests we've had today have caused me a lot more strife. Your words have caused me the opposite of strife." Serge said with a smile. "Just you wait! I'll make a world that you happy about. It may take some time, but I don't think that is a concern for you."

"I am most pleased that you find me to be a good guest Mr Yager."
The vampire said politely.
"And I am sure you will child, you have so much potential in you, as long as you remember your dreams and no, time is not a great concern for me."
He said with another slight smile.

"These guys do everything but underestimate me. " Serge said with a chuckle. "I'll try and find that balance. And if I can't I have plenty of people around me to help me keep myself steady."

"I am sure your friends think well of you Mr Yager and the best way to find balance is indeed with friends."
The vampire said with a nod.

"Yes, boy can make nom noms! And one day, boy will make the biggest nom nom in the world!" Serge said announced standing up victoriously.

"Biggest candy...boy is great!"
Mr Cromwell said awe struck as he chewed on the chocolate eagerly.
"Boy is nice to Cromwell."

Looking at Mr. Ameli and returning back to his polite demeanor he said, "I think I should stop now. Otherwise I'd never stop giving him candy."

"Thank you for your kindness to my manservant Mr Yager, and yes do not let him eat you out of the house, I fear that he is a bit food obsessed."
Mr Amelie said and Cromwell looked up from licking his fingers and he announced happily.
"Nom Noms!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:26 pm

[Attic]

Anja's Post:

'A Kinfolk; friend of one of the people we rescued. They're awake and really need someone to be with them right now...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:18 pm

[Attic]

"Yes that is quite fine...if they are wounded are they getting medical attention?"
Helena asked.
"Well anyway just bring your friend into the Chantry and make sure they get the care they need."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:25 pm

[Attic]

Anja's Post:

'No... the one I'm talking about is fine. They're the nearest thing to family one of the rescuees has, and they could really do with someone being with her right now.' Nicole clarified, doing that strange shuffle when someone's trying to access a pocket on the wrong side one-handed.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:47 pm

[Attic]

'No... the one I'm talking about is fine. They're the nearest thing to family one of the rescuees has, and they could really do with someone being with her right now.' Nicole clarified, doing that strange shuffle when someone's trying to access a pocket on the wrong side one-handed.

"Very well, as long as they are not sleepers, vampires or a mage from an enemy faction that can harm the Chantry you can let them in."
Helena replied.
"Was there anything else then Miss Bouchard?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:41 pm

[Attic]

Anja's Post:

'Kinfolk ain't Mundies by default, it appears.' Nicole replied managing to pull out a now very battered packet of cigarettes. 'And you can still like, deny them access when they get here. Just running the idea in principle past you, as the acting Chief.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:50 pm

[Attic]

'Kinfolk ain't Mundies by default, it appears.' Nicole replied managing to pull out a now very battered packet of cigarettes. 'And you can still like, deny them access when they get here. Just running the idea in principle past you, as the acting Chief.'

"Yes I know as much, I have a wercat Custos so I have been told some of how it works Miss Bouchard. I appreciate the heads up, I do not think my Mentor either would mind some kinfolk visiting, it is worse with the Vampire a certain someone dragged in here, I am sure he will be useful, but he is never the less a Massassa."
Helena said in a grumble.
"It seams we are truing into quite the bit of a zoo Miss Bouchard."
The Hermetic said with a bit of a sigh.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:29 pm

[Attic]

Anja's Post:

'Just doing what I'd expect anyone to do if I was doing security.' Nicole replied lazily, pulling out a cigarette and hunting out a lighter. 'And the Chief ain't- wait. There's a fucking vampire here?' tone making it clear she really wasn't happy with this news.

[Can I fork, Great One? Allowing Nick to make her next call in tandem to this one?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:45 pm

[Attic]

"Understood well it do let me keep track of who is here."
Helene said then she sigh.
"Yes a Massassa is here he is not to be hurt and I see how he could be useful but I am not happy about it."

(OOC: Fork away.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:18 pm

[Attic]

Anja's Post:

'Does the Chief know?' Nicole replied, moving to light her cigarette, noticing the end of it was caked in blood and giving an annoyed sigh.

Once her call to Helena was done, she called Trish's number; while it was late, she felt this was news the Kinfolk would want to hear...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:50 pm

[Attic]

"He knows and he is not happy but Mr Wainwright have managed to argue his point that the vampire would be useful in the Labyrinth fight."
Helena replied with a sigh.

You called Trish after a few rings the kinfolk replied.
"This is Trish is there any news if Karin?"
She asked desperate for news of her missing friend.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:24 pm

[Attic]

Anja's Post:

'Why do I get the feeling that one day one of his gambles is gonna fuck up and kill us all?' she quipped, now trying to locate a smoke which was minus bloodstains.

Anja's Post:

'We got her here now. But she's in a bad way; could do with a friend right now.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:28 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"I guess it is possible this eatery named their dishes after the animated moving picture series in question."
Crexia replied then she smiled.
"Yes the young man do indeed seam to be rather exited over this."
Colin pondered, "It's more likely, I think, that it's the other way around - as I understand it, the Japanese have something of an odd relationship with wordplay, as they have different ways to write words that are romanized the same - two 'base alphabets' for phonemes, and a third for whole words, making for something of a complicated language to fully grasp..."

Jeremy wrote:"It's also used in Ramen...I think. I hope. Then it'd fit the show a lot better." Serge said with a smile.
Anja wrote:"Used in noodle soup Mr Roth Hicks?"
Crexia asked sounding confused.
He looked at the menu, "It appears to be some sort of seafood, like fish fingers or similar; I suppose it would work well as a noodle dish."

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"Yes I can see that it can be hard for someone who live among dreams to also walk in the waking world."
Mr Amelie said.
Jeremy wrote:"These guys do everything but underestimate me. " Serge said with a chuckle. "I'll try and find that balance. And if I can't I have plenty of people around me to help me keep myself steady."
Anja wrote:"I am sure your friends think well of you Mr Yager and the best way to find balance is indeed with friends."
The vampire said with a nod.
He grinned, "We'll support him; what gives us something of a headache is helping him prepare a working armour against the cold, stagnating reality, so he can amass the power to do his thing unpestered... Some times, that means telling him no. Reality being what it is, that's quite the headache at times. "

Anja wrote:"I do believe I can follow along with older Hermetic methods Mr Wainwright since it is based on the rituals of the Cult of Mercury."
Vanja replied with a nod.
"Ah trouble with a Fallen Chronomancer, well a time Paradox Spirit would not like that, not at all. I will be glad to be of service there, is there anywhere I should go that this ritual will take place Sir?"
The Cultist asked politely.
He looked over to Crexia, "Well, our honoured Deacon Primus will be leading it, and we'll likely need what power we can get to ensure its safe execution... If you wouldn't mind waiting with Lady Crexia there, I'll be asking her to follow, as well, when I head back up?"

He scratched his ear, suddenly burning a little for no apparent reason, "I expect that I'll be called on to help with that, as well, before heading to confer with the old Exemplar, but the Security Chief might decide that I go on ahead while the time rescue takes place, so that we can tighten up the time frame a little better."

((OOC: Oh, now, that IS a little unfair to Colin; he's REALLY not likely to gamble with the safety of the rest of the Chantry... His own safety, sure, but what has he done that has actually threatened the rest? Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:51 pm

[Attic]

"No they can rest in bed anywhere really."
Amadeus said.
"They are tired and probably have a bit of a headache, but they are not seriously ill Mr Roth Hicks."
Amadeus said and Hildegard nodded.
"I can take Cava back to her bed then."

"Good. Hm, perhaps then I might need help. I'll have to bring him back downstairs, and ask for someone to keep him company again. But I wonder if it might be possible to keep the bed, if it's comfier plus he might want to sleep a bit..." He seemed to be trying to find a way to keep Thomas more comfortable to recover, plus realizing he'd be there overnight, while also keeping the chantry safe and following his orders.

Darrian said.
"I owe you both one for helping my apprentice."

"I am glad she will be fine, sir." He nodded. It would be rude to turn down the offered favor, but to him it was all in his duty.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next