Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nameless Spirit, Storming a Labyrinth and Two Tree Women IC Thread 50

5 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Nameless Spirit, Storming a Labyrinth and Two Tree Women IC Thread 50 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Nameless Spirit, Storming a Labyrinth and Two Tree Women IC Thread 50

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:40 am

[Steelhaven 2 30]

"I don't think she'll attack us again. She retreated very quickly upon learning the Deaconess's influential family." Serge mused, "She's likely under the employ of one of the Nephandi. Though that's all just a guess on my part."

"I agree that it is unlikely the creature will try again but we can not base the safety of the Chantry on a guess Mr Yager but yes I do believe we are safe for now and likely yes the Nephandi hired the Chimera but the question is how, where are the connection between the two?"
George said with a frown as he sipped his tea again.

[labyrinth foyer again 230]

It felt like plunging through the ice, so cold at first there was no feeling at all, just the realization your skate went through the pond and you were up to your knee in frigid water. He yelped as the freezing sensation came next, a cold burn, and tried to pull away, freed suddenly as the ghost was hit with a spell. Shivering, he saw the next attack coming for him and made to dodge out of the way of the incoming attack.

You managed to step away from the spectre's second attack, but as the man's ghostly arm slid past you there was that sensation of cold from his body, but not as intense as before, but you definitively needed a long, hot shower to warm up once you got home, at least you had managed to evade the attack.

He arched an eyebrow at Adley, "Gift? Oh, the jars. No, they technically belong to Jace... I didn't think he deserved to have those refrigerated. Probably spinal fluid, possibly his own."
He grinned as he swung at the ghost again, "Well, Master Nassa can probably take a look when we've dealt with these zeitgeists."

You felt your axe connect to the spirit, and you heard a horrible scream, then the spirit sort of dissolved but whatever he had been banished or killed was hard to tell. Amadeus finished banishing the last spirit, and Jodelle was nowhere to be seen, meaning a dead silence now decended over the room as the Traditionalists was looking around for more targets.
"Are they...gone?"
Ryan dared to ask.
"Where did the female one go?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Nameless Spirit, Storming a Labyrinth and Two Tree Women IC Thread 50 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Nameless Spirit, Storming a Labyrinth and Two Tree Women IC Thread 50

Post by Adley Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:27 am

[Labyrinth foyer 230]

He arched an eyebrow at Adley, "Gift? Oh, the jars. No, they technically belong to Jace... I didn't think he deserved to have those refrigerated. Probably spinal fluid, possibly his own."
He grinned as he swung at the ghost again, "Well, Master Nassa can probably take a look when we've dealt with these zeitgeists."

He made a face but was rather too busy dealing with ghosts to answer further. When Colin dispatched the ghost trying after him, he stood shivering, glancing around. "Thanks..." he said to Colin.

"Are they...gone?"
Ryan dared to ask.

"I don't know, but she might have gone to warn the others...I don't see her. we should deal with that stuff you 'ported, either use it somehow, cut or nullify the connections so he can't use it on us." He checked the app again to see if Jodelle was just hiding behind the veil.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:36 am

[Steelhaven 2 30]

Anja wrote:"I agree that it is unlikely the creature will try again but we can not base the safety of the Chantry on a guess Mr Yager but yes I do believe we are safe for now and likely yes the Nephandi hired the Chimera but the question is how, where are the connection between the two?"
George said with a frown as he sipped his tea again.

"I'm not sure myself." Serge began, "I can only really speculate but I believe there may be a connection between that chimera girl and the Banshee that's after me. I saw the chimera speaking with the Banshee earlier. That doesn't explain why the chimera would be working for the Nephandi though....there could just be someone attuned with the fae or with such creatures in the Labryinth."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:53 am

[Labyrinth foyer 230]

He made a face but was rather too busy dealing with ghosts to answer further. When Colin dispatched the ghost trying after him, he stood shivering, glancing around. "Thanks..." he said to Colin.

"Are you okey Sir?"
Anna asked sounding concerned.

"I don't know, but she might have gone to warn the others...I don't see her. we should deal with that stuff you 'ported, either use it somehow, cut or nullify the connections so he can't use it on us." He checked the app again to see if Jodelle was just hiding behind the veil.

You saw a ghost dot, which was light blue and pale hurrying towards the center of the Labyrinth, so Jodelle going to warn the others seamed to be a correct assumption.
"What was it that you wanted me to examine Mr Wainwright?"
Amadeus asked as he healed the cuts to his arms and he glanced around.
"And are anyone hurt."

[Steelhaven 2 30]

"I'm not sure myself." Serge began, "I can only really speculate but I believe there may be a connection between that chimera girl and the Banshee that's after me. I saw the chimera speaking with the Banshee earlier. That doesn't explain why the chimera would be working for the Nephandi though....there could just be someone attuned with the fae or with such creatures in the Labryinth."

George nodded and he frowned as he put his tea cup down.
"That is a fair assessment Mr Yager...we might have to be more forceful of the creature waiting at our doorstep, I want to know what is threathening our Chantry...so it is time to talk with the Banshee and make sure the answers."
He said darkly.
"This have gone on long enough, I was content to let her stay outside as long as she did not try to harm us but if there is a chance she is sending her friends in to attack us, something will have to be done."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:42 am

[Steelhaven 2 30]

Anja wrote:George nodded and he frowned as he put his tea cup down.
"That is a fair assessment Mr Yager...we might have to be more forceful of the creature waiting at our doorstep, I want to know what is threatening our Chantry...so it is time to talk with the Banshee and make sure the answers."
He said darkly.
"This have gone on long enough, I was content to let her stay outside as long as she did not try to harm us but if there is a chance she is sending her friends in to attack us, something will have to be done."

"I don't believe that the Banshee summoned or sent the chimera. Their actions conflict with each other. The Banshee has shown no interest in any other mage but me. Sending a chimera to free dark mages does nothing to further her goals of eating me." Serge said, keeping his tone measured though the experienced Primus may notice the uneasiness the cultist had at the thought of being 'forceful' with the banshee.

"....But, I cannot guarantee that. And I would like to speak with her all the same. There's too much left up to speculation. It would be nice to get some more concrete answers." he said after some thought.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:36 am

[Steelhaven 2 30]

"I don't believe that the Banshee summoned or sent the chimera. Their actions conflict with each other. The Banshee has shown no interest in any other mage but me. Sending a chimera to free dark mages does nothing to further her goals of eating me." Serge said, keeping his tone measured though the experienced Primus may notice the uneasiness the cultist had at the thought of being 'forceful' with the banshee.

"Even so from what Miss Mar told me this banshee clearly know the Chimera girl, she is involved somehow and she knows more than we do, and I plan to find out what she knows."
George said firmly.
"I know you want to protect the creature Mr Yager, and that was fine when you only put yourself in danger, but I can not allow the Chantry to come to harm by not seeking out what information this creature might know."

"....But, I cannot guarantee that. And I would like to speak with her all the same. There's too much left up to speculation. It would be nice to get some more concrete answers." he said after some thought.

"I can agree to you speaking with the Banshee before more forceful methods are attempted Mr Yager, if you take precautions so she can not get to you, but we will find out what she knows one way or another, I will not let this Chantry be threathened."
The Primus declared.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:44 pm

S7trif3 wrote:He made a face but was rather too busy dealing with ghosts to answer further. When Colin dispatched the ghost trying after him, he stood shivering, glancing around. "Thanks..." he said to Colin.
Anja wrote:"Are you okey Sir?"
Colin gave Adley a small smile, "You're welcome."

Anja wrote:You felt your axe connect to the spirit, and you heard a horrible scream, then the spirit sort of dissolved but whatever he had been banished or killed was hard to tell. Amadeus finished banishing the last spirit, and Jodelle was nowhere to be seen, meaning a dead silence now decended over the room as the Traditionalists was looking around for more targets.
"Are they...gone?"
Ryan dared to ask.
S7trif3 wrote:"I don't know, but she might have gone to warn the others...I don't see her. we should deal with that stuff you 'ported, either use it somehow, cut or nullify the connections so he can't use it on us." He checked the app again to see if Jodelle was just hiding behind the veil.
Anja wrote:You saw a ghost dot, which was light blue and pale hurrying towards the center of the Labyrinth, so Jodelle going to warn the others seamed to be a correct assumption.
"What was it that you wanted me to examine Mr Wainwright?"
Amadeus asked as he healed the cuts to his arms and he glanced around.
"And are anyone hurt."
He frowned, "Master Nassa, if you could check those little containers quickly - I expect they contain spinal fluid, but I don't know whether that's from multiple sources, or a single source. If it's from a single, er, donor, that's likely Jace himself, but if it's from multiple sources, we should just destroy it all, to ruin more of his resources."
He looked to Adley, "Take my hand, Amicus - I have a piece of Jodelle; use me as a Fetter, and try calling her back here. Worth a shot."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:01 pm

He frowned, "Master Nassa, if you could check those little containers quickly - I expect they contain spinal fluid, but I don't know whether that's from multiple sources, or a single source. If it's from a single, er, donor, that's likely Jace himself, but if it's from multiple sources, we should just destroy it all, to ruin more of his resources."

Amadeus nodded, he went over to the jars and pricked his finger on the tip of his dagger and drew a symbol in blood on his palm before he held his hand over the jars.
"They are spinal fluid, but they are not from a single donor...and they are from shapechangers...it is spinal fluid from shapchangers."
The Verbena commented and Gabby turned to glare in the Verbena's direction.
"What?"
The blood mage nodded solemply as he stood.
"Like I said kid, spinal fluid from three or foor different shapechangers."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:10 pm

[Labyrinth foyer 230]

"Are you okey Sir?"
Colin gave Adley a small smile, "You're welcome."

"I'm freezing...one of them grabbed me," he said, shivering as if he'd been outside in dead winter naked.

You saw a ghost dot, which was light blue and pale hurrying towards the center of the Labyrinth, so Jodelle going to warn the others seamed to be a correct assumption.

"Crap, there she goes to the center..."

He looked to Adley, "Take my hand, Amicus - I have a piece of Jodelle; use me as a Fetter, and try calling her back here. Worth a shot."

He raised his brows at him and then took his hand. "Everyone might want to get ready in case this works..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:05 pm

[Labyrinth foyer 230]

"I'm freezing...one of them grabbed me," he said, shivering as if he'd been outside in dead winter naked.

Ryan took his coat of, a dark gray with intricate and colorful stitches thing in some sort of fairly stiff cloth and he put it around the young Hermetic.
"Here see if this helps any."
The Cultist said with a sconcerned look in his dark eyes.

"Crap, there she goes to the center..."

"Shit...can we get her back here and take her out?"
Amadeus swore and he added some old high German swear words as well, you knew them for Bee swore like that at times.

He raised his brows at him and then took his hand. "Everyone might want to get ready in case this works..."

The others nodded and readied their various foci and got ready to attack Jodelle if she could be brought back into the marble entrance chamber.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:20 pm

[Labyrinth foyer 230]

"Shit...can we get her back here and take her out?"
Amadeus swore

"We need help, someone stronger than me against ghosts."

// I asked for some clarification from Anja and she decided to actually summon a ghost you need entropy, which makes sense. So since Adley has S2, anyway at this point he will need help, even if he doesn't quite realize that he's not going to be able to apply spirit ars to her

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:14 am

S7trif3 wrote:"I'm freezing...one of them grabbed me," he said, shivering as if he'd been outside in dead winter naked.
Anja wrote:Ryan took his coat of, a dark gray with intricate and colorful stitches thing in some sort of fairly stiff cloth and he put it around the young Hermetic.
Colin frowned, "Cold of the grave, then? Or something of the sort... Does it seem like physical or emotional cold?"

Anja wrote:Amadeus nodded, he went over to the jars and pricked his finger on the tip of his dagger and drew a symbol in blood on his palm before he held his hand over the jars.
"They are spinal fluid, but they are not from a single donor...and they are from shapechangers...it is spinal fluid from shapchangers."
The Verbena commented and Gabby turned to glare in the Verbena's direction.
"What?"
The blood mage nodded solemply as he stood.
"Like I said kid, spinal fluid from three or foor different shapechangers."
He frowned, eyes darkening, "We're destroying the lot, then. We're not giving the bastard the chance to use any of it, whether to augment himself or to control the poor victims."

S7trif3 wrote:"Crap, there she goes to the center..."
Anja wrote:"Shit...can we get her back here and take her out?"
Amadeus swore and he added some old high German swear words as well, you knew them for Bee swore like that at times.
He frowned, "Warn Crexia that she's approaching. If we can't pull her back, she might be able to intercept."

S7trif3 wrote:He raised his brows at him and then took his hand. "Everyone might want to get ready in case this works..."
Anja wrote:The others nodded and readied their various foci and got ready to attack Jodelle if she could be brought back into the marble entrance chamber.
S7trif3 wrote:"We need help, someone stronger than me against ghosts."
He frowned, "Anyone able to call back a hostile ghost? I believe I am a Fetter, but I don't know how."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:17 am

[Steelhaven 2 30]

Anja wrote:"Even so from what Miss Mar told me this banshee clearly know the Chimera girl, she is involved somehow and she knows more than we do, and I plan to find out what she knows."
George said firmly.
"I know you want to protect the creature Mr Yager, and that was fine when you only put yourself in danger, but I can not allow the Chantry to come to harm by not seeking out what information this creature might know."
Anja wrote:"I can agree to you speaking with the Banshee before more forceful methods are attempted Mr Yager, if you take precautions so she can not get to you, but we will find out what she knows one way or another, I will not let this Chantry be threatened."
The Primus declared.

"Thank you Primus Steelhaven. I can draw upon my chimera wards power to provide me with some protection while I talk with her." Serge said with a polite nod. "The banshee is half ghost as well as half-fae. And from my previous encounters it appeared our wards work well on her. Ms. Mar can perhaps also add some spirit wards alongside my own so that I am doubly protected from her."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:25 am

[Labyrinth foyer 230]

"We need help, someone stronger than me against ghosts."

"I can help out I think I can manage to work with a Hermetic."
Gray said and he raised his hand.
"My Paradigm is pretty flexible."

He frowned, eyes darkening, "We're destroying the lot, then. We're not giving the bastard the chance to use any of it, whether to augment himself or to control the poor victims."

Amadeus nodded darkly at that. Gabby still looked rather angry at the little jars and she nodded as well.
"Good let us destroy them and the man who is responsible as well."
The Bastet said angrily. Anna nodded.
"We could burn it with primal fire."
The apprentice suggested.

He frowned, "Warn Crexia that she's approaching. If we can't pull her back, she might be able to intercept."

"I will take care of that and send a warning."
Jon said and he begun speaking into his headset the warn the other teams.
"This is the entrance teams, you have a spectre incoming, she might be bringing help as well."

He frowned, "Anyone able to call back a hostile ghost? I believe I am a Fetter, but I don't know how."

"Well if you need help with the touch of death part I can help out with the ritual, calling ghosts means understanding what the Traditions know as Entropy as well as Spirit, so if you, me and Mr Roth Hicks work together perhaps we can pull it off."
Gray suggested.

[Steelhaven 2 30]

"Thank you Primus Steelhaven. I can draw upon my chimera wards power to provide me with some protection while I talk with her." Serge said with a polite nod.

"As long as you stay safe Mr Yager, but make sure you have someone close at hand to help protect you if need be."
George said and Helena nodded.
"I will make sure the kid stay safe Master Steelhaven."
The Flambeau promised which made George smile.
"Good, thank you Miss Mar."

"The banshee is half ghost as well as half-fae. And from my previous encounters it appeared our wards work well on her. Ms. Mar can perhaps also add some spirit wards alongside my own so that I am doubly protected from her."

"Yes I can do that."
Miss Mar said.
"But you will be careful Mr Yager, my brother will be most cross with me if I where to get one of his Cabalmates killed."
The war mage said wryly.
"And I do not like to see my brothers upset."
She added which made George chuckle.
"I will elave it to you two then."
The old Hermetic said sounding amused.

(OOC: And now time for morning coffee.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:05 am

[Steelhaven 2 30]

Anja wrote:"As long as you stay safe Mr Yager, but make sure you have someone close at hand to help protect you if need be."
George said and Helena nodded.
"I will make sure the kid stay safe Master Steelhaven."
The Flambeau promised which made George smile.
"Good, thank you Miss Mar."
Anja wrote:"Yes I can do that."
Miss Mar said.
"But you will be careful Mr Yager, my brother will be most cross with me if I where to get one of his Cabalmates killed."
The war mage said wryly.
"And I do not like to see my brothers upset."
She added which made George chuckle.
"I will elave it to you two then."
The old Hermetic said sounding amused.

"Your brother will be the least of your concerns if I die. You'll have to face a veritable army." Serge said with a slight grin, as he stood up. "Once again. Thank you for giving me this chance Primus. I'll do my best to ensure the mysteries are solved. While keeping both sides protected."

With that said, Serge exited the Primus's room with Ms. Mar, head buzzing with thoughts on how he was going to pry information out of an incredibly stubborn Banshee.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:37 am

[Steelhaven 2 30]

"Your brother will be the least of your concerns if I die. You'll have to face a veritable army." Serge said with a slight grin, as he stood up. "Once again. Thank you for giving me this chance Primus. I'll do my best to ensure the mysteries are solved. While keeping both sides protected."

"Yeah...you might be right about that."
Helena said with a chuckle.George nooded he stood to walk his two guests to the door.
"You are welcome child but please understand that if you can not get the information we need out of the Bansee we will need to be more forceful in asking her, you get one chance to get her to cooperate Mr Yager...one."
The Primus warned. Helena nodded as she walked to the door.
"Thank you for the tea Master Steelhaven."
She said as she regarded Serge.

With that said, Serge exited the Primus's room with Ms. Mar, head buzzing with thoughts on how he was going to pry information out of an incredibly stubborn Banshee.

"So how do you want to do this kid, it seams this is your show to run, as long as you stay safe."
Helena asked once she had said polite goodbyes to George.
"Do we cast the wards and then go out and talk to the Banshee?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:36 pm

labyrinth foyer again 230]

Ryan took his coat of, a dark gray with intricate and colorful stitches thing in some sort of fairly stiff cloth and he put it around the young Hermetic.
Colin frowned, "Cold of the grave, then? Or something of the sort... Does it seem like physical or emotional cold?"

"Thank you," he said, faintly embarrassed, to Ryan. Then to Colin, he replied, "Yes, both....physically cold, but also....I suppose the cold of the dead."

He nodded to that. "That should sever the connections."

"I never thought of it like that but it does make sense."

"Well if you need help with the touch of death part I can help out with the ritual, calling ghosts means understanding what the Traditions know as Entropy as well as Spirit, so if you, me and Mr Roth Hicks work together perhaps we can pull it off."
Gray suggested.

"Alright, we don't have much time...the remaining challenge, amicus, is that you are going to have to provide the link. We cannot touch your...fetter as it were, but your primal signature may carry traces that match our target, and therefore we might be able to use that."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:51 pm

[Labyrinth foyer again 230]

"Thank you," he said, faintly embarrassed, to Ryan. Then to Colin, he replied, "Yes, both....physically cold, but also....I suppose the cold of the dead."

Ryan simply nodded. Gray spoke up.
"I have heard about that. it will pass i think, in a little while, hopefully at least."
The Hollower said with a slight smile.

He nodded to that. "That should sever the connections."

"I can do things like prime bolts on the yar but I can not yet do flames of purification."
Anna said with a nod.
"But yes Sir we want to get rid of those connections."

"I never thought of it like that but it does make sense."

"Well actually the...I guess the Hermetics will call it a Gauntlet to join the Hollowers as a full member is to meet with and talk with a ghost alone, not all can summon them off course some ahve others summon the ghost for them, but many of us know how to do it, summoning a ghost is like summoning another spirit you just to also understand a bit about death and decay."
Gray chimed in.

"Alright, we don't have much time...the remaining challenge, amicus, is that you are going to have to provide the link. We cannot touch your...fetter as it were, but your primal signature may carry traces that match our target, and therefore we might be able to use that."

Gray looked confused.
"What sort of fetter is it Mr Wainwright have for this ghost? Why can't we touch it?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:40 pm

[Labyrinth foyer 230]
Anja wrote:Amadeus nodded darkly at that. Gabby still looked rather angry at the little jars and she nodded as well.
S7trif3 wrote:He nodded to that. "That should sever the connections."
Anja wrote:"I can do things like prime bolts on the yar but I can not yet do flames of purification."
Anna said with a nod.
"But yes Sir we want to get rid of those connections."
Colin nodded, "Sounds good... I can't do flames of purification, but the Chief taught me the Wind of Mundane Silence - that should suffice to sever the connections, too, but it won't actually serve to incinerate the stockpile."

S7trif3 wrote:"I never thought of it like that but it does make sense."
Anja wrote:"Well actually the...I guess the Hermetics will call it a Gauntlet to join the Hollowers as a full member is to meet with and talk with a ghost alone, not all can summon them off course some ahve others summon the ghost for them, but many of us know how to do it, summoning a ghost is like summoning another spirit you just to also understand a bit about death and decay."
Gray chimed in.
He nodded, "I'm a steady hand with chance, probability, those aspects of the Sphere called Entropy. Death and decay... I can do it, but It's not my strongest suit within that aspect of magic. Still only of Initiate rank, though."

Anja wrote:"Well if you need help with the touch of death part I can help out with the ritual, calling ghosts means understanding what the Traditions know as Entropy as well as Spirit, so if you, me and Mr Roth Hicks work together perhaps we can pull it off."
Gray suggested.
S7trif3 wrote:"Alright, we don't have much time...the remaining challenge, amicus, is that you are going to have to provide the link. We cannot touch your...fetter as it were, but your primal signature may carry traces that match our target, and therefore we might be able to use that."
Anja wrote:Gray looked confused.
"What sort of fetter is it Mr Wainwright have for this ghost? Why can't we touch it?"
He frowned, "My Avatar... she's a shard cluster, and I was there to see Jodelle for her... sentencing. As she was, well... I scooped up a small, surviving fragment to keep with me. As such, there's a piece of her soul within mine, and that... is one hell of a connection."

((OOC: Sorry I haven't posted sooner - still a bit mentally out of it. Schnookums and I got word today - we're officially among the ranks of the bourgeoisie. We now own an apartment. Very Happy Just a final signature needed, as a formality, and everything's sorted out neatly. ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:05 am

[Labyrinth foyer 230]

Colin nodded, "Sounds good... I can't do flames of purification, but the Chief taught me the Wind of Mundane Silence - that should suffice to sever the connections, too, but it won't actually serve to incinerate the stockpile."

"What if you Wind of Mundane Silence the jars dad and then we can just burn the stuff."
Anna suggjested.
"That seams simple enough."

He nodded, "I'm a steady hand with chance, probability, those aspects of the Sphere called Entropy. Death and decay... I can do it, but It's not my strongest suit within that aspect of magic. Still only of Initiate rank, though."

Gray nodded at that.
"Do that mean you would like me to help out Mr Wainwright?"
The Hollower asked.
"I am pretty familliar with working with ghosts, not specters though but they are basically just very, very, very angry ghosts."

He frowned, "My Avatar... she's a shard cluster, and I was there to see Jodelle for her... sentencing. As she was, well... I scooped up a small, surviving fragment to keep with me. As such, there's a piece of her soul within mine, and that... is one hell of a connection."

Gray looked at you for a while and he just blinked.
"Ah well ehm...okey then...ehm...yeah that is...quite a Fetter...shit...ehm so you are the Fetter then...ehm."
The handsome, dark skinned young Hollower looked a bit nervous and unnerved by the relevation.
"Ooookey...then I guess we are doing this before the ghost get to far away."

(OOC: Weeeee congratulations!)

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:04 am

[Steelhaven 2 30]

Anja wrote:"Yeah...you might be right about that."
Helena said with a chuckle.George nooded he stood to walk his two guests to the door.
"You are welcome child but please understand that if you can not get the information we need out of the Bansee we will need to be more forceful in asking her, you get one chance to get her to cooperate Mr Yager...one."
The Primus warned. Helena nodded as she walked to the door.
"Thank you for the tea Master Steelhaven."
She said as she regarded Serge.

Serge nodded nervously to show that he understood the Primus, then said his polite goodbyes before exiting with Helena.

Anja wrote:"So how do you want to do this kid, it seams this is your show to run, as long as you stay safe."
Helena asked once she had said polite goodbyes to George.
"Do we cast the wards and then go out and talk to the Banshee?"

"Yeah basically. I don't need to prepare anything. Cast your wards now and I'll cast my own ward when I exit the building." Serge said as he headed to one of the chantry's exits.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:48 am

[Steelhaven 2 30]

Serge nodded nervously to show that he understood the Primus, then said his polite goodbyes before exiting with Helena.

"Good evening Mr Yager and Miss Mar and good luck, keep me posted please."
George said as the two younger mages said their goodbyes and left his apartment.

"Yeah basically. I don't need to prepare anything. Cast your wards now and I'll cast my own ward when I exit the building." Serge said as he headed to one of the chantry's exits.

"Very well, stand still for a moment then please and I will set up a general protection on your person."
Helena said and if the young Cultist complied she took a thin glass wand from inside of her jacket, not suprisngly the ice maga's wand, her favorite physical focus other than practical ones like her gun, and her own hands and voice was shaped like an isicle and looked like just a bit of permanent ice, then again perhaps it was just that. The Hermetic muttered several words in Latin and then tapped Serge gently on the shoulders and his forehead several times as she moved around him, ou get shiver running through your body, it feels like being outside on a crisp winter day, and then the temperature was normal again.
"There you got hat should hold for a while."
Helena said and she put the piece of glass away again.
"I will be staying close when you tlak with the Banshee anyway though, just in case."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:50 pm

[Labyrinth foyer 230]
Anja wrote:"What if you Wind of Mundane Silence the jars dad and then we can just burn the stuff."
Anna suggjested.
"That seams simple enough."
Colin nodded, "I can do that - but first, Jodelle needs to be dealt with."

Anja wrote:Gray nodded at that.
"Do that mean you would like me to help out Mr Wainwright?"
The Hollower asked.
"I am pretty familliar with working with ghosts, not specters though but they are basically just very, very, very angry ghosts."
He nodded, "I think we'll need that, and before she reaches the others."

Anja wrote:Gray looked at you for a while and he just blinked.
"Ah well ehm...okey then...ehm...yeah that is...quite a Fetter...shit...ehm so you are the Fetter then...ehm."
The handsome, dark skinned young Hollower looked a bit nervous and unnerved by the relevation.
"Ooookey...then I guess we are doing this before the ghost get to far away."
He nodded, then frowned, "I'll have to drop the Scrambler for this... A bit sooner than I'd intended, but here goes. There are people in there - former people in particular, who don't like me much."
He sighed, dismissed the Scrambler, and steeled himself for calling Jodelle back, muttering softly in Latin, "O Mars, I am not a praying man, bit I ask that as I strike down my foe, once a great warrior, what remains of her be led from the Shadowlands to Elysium..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:13 pm

[Labyrinth foyer 230]

Colin nodded, "I can do that - but first, Jodelle needs to be dealt with."

"Okey dad, what do you want me to do?"
Anna asked with a nod.

He nodded, "I think we'll need that, and before she reaches the others."

"Working together then? Some sort of ritual?"
Gray asked.

He nodded, then frowned, "I'll have to drop the Scrambler for this... A bit sooner than I'd intended, but here goes. There are people in there - former people in particular, who don't like me much."

"Can you put the scrambler back up once you are done with your working Mr Wainwright?"
Amadeus asked.
"Well now I have you on my app."
Jon commented reminding you that he was there as well once the scrambler was dropped.

He sighed, dismissed the Scrambler, and steeled himself for calling Jodelle back, muttering softly in Latin, "O Mars, I am not a praying man, bit I ask that as I strike down my foe, once a great warrior, what remains of her be led from the Shadowlands to Elysium..."

Mars did not reply, perhaps he was looking in on the battle but he would not directly interfare, calling on his name in ritual might work though but it would be tricky to do alone unless you cooperate with Adley and Gray or at the very least spend some time working on your magick to try to foce Jodelle to return, as she very much is not willing to.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:37 pm

[Labyrinth foyer 230]
Anja wrote:"Okey dad, what do you want me to do?"
Anna asked with a nod.
Colin smiled, "Follow Master Nassa's orders, and outside of those, take a breather while waiting for trouble."

Anja wrote:"Working together then? Some sort of ritual?"
Gray asked.
He nodded.

Anja wrote:"Can you put the scrambler back up once you are done with your working Mr Wainwright?"
Amadeus asked.
"Well now I have you on my app."
Jon commented reminding you that he was there as well once the scrambler was dropped.
He nodded to Jon, "I should appear now, yes... and yes, I can put the Scrambler back up, it just takes a few seconds."

Anja wrote:Mars did not reply, perhaps he was looking in on the battle but he would not directly interfare, calling on his name in ritual might work though but it would be tricky to do alone unless you cooperate with Adley and Gray or at the very least spend some time working on your magick to try to foce Jodelle to return, as she very much is not willing to.
He steadied the axe against his leg, handle up, and extended a hand to each of Adley and Gray, taking a deep breath, "Alright, you're the experts, I am but the tool... Let's see if we can haul her in and end her for good this time... And may the God of War look favourably upon her fate."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next