Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

5 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53 Empty Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:49 pm

(OOC: Colin is sending the young Infernalist he de Invested out of the Labyrinth and then get ready leave himself, Nicole is at the villa talking with Bruce about transportation back to Steelhaven, Serge is in Steelhaven's kitchen making sandwiches for the strike team with Kyle and Stephen and Morrigan is at Logan in a vegetarian burger shop having breakfast with Mr Wong. Happy gaming all.)

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53 Empty Re: Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

Post by Warpmind Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:33 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]
Anja wrote:"What have happened to him?"
The Virtual Adept asked.
"Just mark his position with your phone on Mr ehm....ehm...your Cabalmate's app and I will pick him up."
Master Davenport instructed.
"I do nto need to teleport your phone with the prisoner."
Colin smiled thinly, "I erased his Investment Mark. Alright, I, er, don't quite know how well to operate the app in question... he's positioned 18 inches in front of me, and the phone is now held five inches from my face, directly between us. Is that adequate?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53 Empty Re: Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:50 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin smiled thinly, "I erased his Investment Mark.

"I can't say I know much about Infernal Investment Marks but that sounds pretty unplesant."
Master Davenport replied.

Alright, I, er, don't quite know how well to operate the app in question... he's positioned 18 inches in front of me, and the phone is now held five inches from my face, directly between us. Is that adequate?"

"That will do well enough."
The Virtual Adept replied and then then Infernalist was gone with a pop.

[Villa 4 45]

Nicole you hear a man's confused muttering from the living room and then Master Davenport who says.
"Ok I ahve Mr Wainwright's ex Infernalist here do anyone have something to tie him up with?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:56 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]
Anja wrote:"I can't say I know much about Infernal Investment Marks but that sounds pretty unplesant."
Colin nodded, "Extremely."

Anja wrote:"That will do well enough."
The Virtual Adept replied and then then Infernalist was gone with a pop.
He replied, "Splendid. Miss Mandis and I will linger with Tali until the Masters are done, then... Don't expect any further trouble here, but I'll let you know if something happens."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:00 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'Hmph... is there even food here? Five bucks says if there is, it's made to survive a war. Or to be given to a food drive.' the Etherite replied, locating her cigarettes and lighting one. 'In which case, it's only technically food.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:11 pm

[Airport Early Morning]

"A perhaps unwise but still refreshing attitude Morrigan even so Lady Lara felt it best you be met by someone in a safe and public place first, just as a courtesy."
The other Akashic said.

Lady Mara's relatives if they are really true fae have a problem with going into our reality...something similar to...Paradox I hear hurt them, but she go to visit them and at times she have knowledge of things that come from unusual sources. And now Chantry Steelhaven ahve had some...problems with fae I hear, perhaps that is why Lady Mara have contacted you."
Michael speculated.

"Quite a few, every Tradition are represented. I can not go into details on induviduals but Steelhaven Hall have about thirthy Awakened members, and quite a few are young willworkers like yourself."
Dr Wong said.
"My former student Richard lives there for example it is a good Chantry."
Morrigan nodded as she worked over her oatmeal. This was all sounding better and better.

"Problems with Fae? That's weird. In my experience, it's way more likely for them to have problems with us. They're not generally into cross-overs. What kind of problems?"

(OOC: I'm just vamping here while the others get done their thing. I'm happy to move things forward if you like.)

Morrigan
Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:31 pm

[Airport 4 45]

Morrigan nodded as she worked over her oatmeal. This was all sounding better and better.

"Problems with Fae? That's weird. In my experience, it's way more likely for them to have problems with us. They're not generally into cross-overs. What kind of problems?"

"I am afraid I don't know all the details Morrigan."
The older Akashic said then he was silent for a moment as the waitress delivered his breakfast then he added.
"I heard that a undead fae had attacked one of Steelhaven's members."

[Villa, 4.45]

Hmph... is there even food here? Five bucks says if there is, it's made to survive a war. Or to be given to a food drive.' the Etherite replied, locating her cigarettes and lighting one. 'In which case, it's only technically food.'

"You are aware that the villa is in use Nicole? We all take turns staying at the villa as guards so yes there are actual and fresh food here."
Bruce said wryly.
"Not the best selection right now but I can do beans and eggs."

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin nodded, "Extremely."

"Poor man then, I will make sure he is treated gently."

He replied, "Splendid. Miss Mandis and I will linger with Tali until the Masters are done, then... Don't expect any further trouble here, but I'll let you know if something happens."

"I will stay here then until the others leave."
Fran said and she continued to pat the wall of the Labyrinth.

[Labyrinth 5 00]

It takes about 15 minutes at one point the entire Labyrinth shook but Tali seamed to be okey so clearly Darrian's anestetics had worked well enough to numb the Labyrinth creature's pain as the Caul was cut out of it. Then some time later as Tali and Fran sat talking quietely together and Tali wrote something down in a notebook Jeffry, Amadeus, Darrian and Crexia returned to the marble room, the masters looked a little tired but okey.
"The job is done."
Jeffry anonced.
"The dmaned creature is yours if you want it Mr Wainwright, the Caul have been...destroyed."
You notice that Amadeus was carrying something wrapped in his coat, something small and shaped roughtly like a small child.
"What is left will be burned and while we do not know her name, perhaps she never had one, but she will be given a name and a few words will be spoken as her ashes is spread, it is nto har fault what she was made into."
Amadeus said darkly indicating the small body he was carrying.
"Fucking Nephandi."
He added.

(OOC: I just did a time skip for Colin until the Caul was destroyed]
(OOC 2: I might be a bit slow replying today as I am GMing D&D for my group in 30 minutes.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:39 pm

[Steelhaven 4 30]

Anja wrote:"Well Sir I do not want to offend as my behavior do not just reflect on myself but on my Mentor as well."
Stephen said politely.
"But yes I think that a debate between us will be fruitless as we simply see the world so differently we do not have a common ground to base a debate on."
The apprentice said with a sigh.

"Dude if you punch me in the face randomly and it wouldn't offend me." he said with a chuckle, "Keep that attitude around the other mages. But not around me. Speak freely. That's something I value more than fake modesty or politeness."

"Never liked debates anyways. Mostly cause I was always so bad at them, for reasons you could probably expect. You know your mentor and I have butted heads a few times. So it's probably a good thing you frequently clash against me. Means your thinking like your mentor."

Anja wrote:"What if your neigbor would not really want the rain to be chocholate Sir?"
Stephen ask and Kyle nodded.
"I think here I have a middle ground between the two of you. On one side I would not want to live in a world that is ntohing but chaos, where everyone just change reality all the time since it would be impossible to have a society or a life in such a world, like suddenly your wife is a duck because someone got the whim everyone should be ducks and then the world is all glass and then boom the ocean are chocholate pudding, such chaos would be nearly as bad as the idea of the world the Nephandi have, with no permanency, everything just changing all the time as someone deciding on a whim it would be pretty much hell. On the other side I do not think that is what would happen if everyone Awakened and I do think magick is a useful tool to make the world better, to heal sick crop and produce water so that no one ever had to go hungry, heal disease giving pepole longer, healthier lives, producing things by Matter so there was never any lack anymore, giving everyone more control and ability to reach their goals. Yes magick have to be used responsibly we can not just make the rain into chocolate on a whim but I think the majority would be responsible and the law would handle the rest."
Kyle said as his hands worked on the food.

"Ahhh you guys are gonna hate me for this but all chaos world sounds kinda like a fun world." Serge said with a chuckle, "Although I'll admit a world like that is fun in the same way black tar heroin is fun. You might enjoy it for a second before it ruins your life and causes you a horrible painful death. I'll stick to my dreams for a world I can change at a whim."

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:27 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'Wouldn't apply if Serge was the guard. He'd live on take-out.' she quipped, inhaling deeply and sending a jet of smoke across the room. 'But seems kinda... inefficient. Would make more sense having a couple of folks live here like, permanent.'

'Beans and eggs? Go on then, show me your skills.' giving a little smirk. 'Assume you're part of the team going back with us.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:25 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

'Wouldn't apply if Serge was the guard. He'd live on take-out.' she quipped, inhaling deeply and sending a jet of smoke across the room. 'But seems kinda... inefficient. Would make more sense having a couple of folks live here like, permanent.'

"It would have been a good idea to have someone live here permanent but so far we have none to take that job."
Bruce said then he grinned.
"Well Serge have not gotten that duty yet but when he do I suspect we will have to send with him cash to buy some pizza on the way."

'Beans and eggs? Go on then, show me your skills.' giving a little smirk. 'Assume you're part of the team going back with us.'

"That I am."
Brice said as he put a iron pan on the stove and put in a generous dollop of butter before turning it on and then going to find canned beans and a carton of eggs.
"I just thought we have time for a quick bite to eat while everything is sorted out."

[Steelhaven 4 30]

"Dude if you punch me in the face randomly and it wouldn't offend me." he said with a chuckle, "Keep that attitude around the other mages. But not around me. Speak freely. That's something I value more than fake modesty or politeness."

"Never liked debates anyways. Mostly cause I was always so bad at them, for reasons you could probably expect. You know your mentor and I have butted heads a few times. So it's probably a good thing you frequently clash against me. Means your thinking like your mentor."

"Very well then Sir I will speak freely."
Stephen said with a nod.
"Well my Mentor have allot of good ideas I think but yes there is a limit to where debate is sensible, one can debate what the best fruit is but if one can not even agree what a fruit is then it become a excersise in frustration."
The young mage said with a wry smile.

"Ahhh you guys are gonna hate me for this but all chaos world sounds kinda like a fun world." Serge said with a chuckle, "Although I'll admit a world like that is fun in the same way black tar heroin is fun. You might enjoy it for a second before it ruins your life and causes you a horrible painful death. I'll stick to my dreams for a world I can change at a whim."

"Well a pocket realm that is just yours that you cna change on a whipm is not a bad idea and dreams are always great to play in if you can manipulate them but the basic reality where everyone lives should probably have some rhyme and reason."
Kyle said.
"I mean we do not all want to go Marauder."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:08 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]
Anja wrote:"Poor man then, I will make sure he is treated gently."
Colin smiled, "Thank you... If I can give him a fresh start with a clean slate, I will."

[Labyrinth 5 00]
Anja wrote:It takes about 15 minutes at one point the entire Labyrinth shook but Tali seamed to be okey so clearly Darrian's anestetics had worked well enough to numb the Labyrinth creature's pain as the Caul was cut out of it. Then some time later as Tali and Fran sat talking quietely together and Tali wrote something down in a notebook Jeffry, Amadeus, Darrian and Crexia returned to the marble room, the masters looked a little tired but okey.
"The job is done."
Jeffry anonced.
"The dmaned creature is yours if you want it Mr Wainwright, the Caul have been...destroyed."
You notice that Amadeus was carrying something wrapped in his coat, something small and shaped roughtly like a small child.
"What is left will be burned and while we do not know her name, perhaps she never had one, but she will be given a name and a few words will be spoken as her ashes is spread, it is nto har fault what she was made into."
Amadeus said darkly indicating the small body he was carrying.
"Fucking Nephandi."
He added.
He nodded, then glanced at Tali, "Tali, I don't suppose you know if the poor child was given a name before, well...?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:02 am

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin smiled, "Thank you... If I can give him a fresh start with a clean slate, I will."

"We can hope, I will have to restrain him but I will make sure it is done kindly and that he is not caused pain."

[Labyrinth 5 00]

He nodded, then glanced at Tali, "Tali, I don't suppose you know if the poor child was given a name before, well...?"

"She was not given a name, the Hermetic thought being that without a name she did not truly exist."
Tali siad and Jeffry glared at her then he nodded.
"We will have to give her a name before we cremate her then, she deserve that much at least."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:28 am

[Labyrinth 5 00]
Anja wrote:"She was not given a name, the Hermetic thought being that without a name she did not truly exist."
Tali siad and Jeffry glared at her then he nodded.
"We will have to give her a name before we cremate her then, she deserve that much at least."
Colin looked at the little bundle, then at the surroundings, "We're in a Labyrinth... Sarah seems an appropriate name."
He sighed and turned to Tali, "Well, then, have you written down all I need to know to care for the big guy here?"
He patted the wall, "I think... I think I'll call him Toby."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:18 am

[Labyrinth 5 00]

Colin looked at the little bundle, then at the surroundings, "We're in a Labyrinth... Sarah seems an appropriate name."
He sighed and turned to Tali, "Well, then, have you written down all I need to know to care for the big guy here?"
He patted the wall, "I think... I think I'll call him Toby."

"Why Sarah?"
Jeffry asked and Amadeus looked down at the bundle wrapped in the jacket.
"Sarah will do well."
The old Verbena said sadly.
"At least she will have a name."

Tali glanced over at Colin and nodded she handed you the notepad she had been writing in.
"This is all you will need to know."
She said then she smiled slightly.
"You are giving him a name? Hum...well Toby will be a fine name for him."
The Keeper said and she patted the wall of the Labyrinth lovingly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:48 am

[Labyrinth 5 00]
Anja wrote:"Why Sarah?"
Jeffry asked and Amadeus looked down at the bundle wrapped in the jacket.
"Sarah will do well."
The old Verbena said sadly.
"At least she will have a name."
Colin smiled wryly, "I'll lend Adley the movie, so he can show you. You might like it; quite the magical show. In fact, I'd wager Cita is quite fond of it, and will insist on making it a family movie night. But it is a good, old name."

Anja wrote:Tali glanced over at Colin and nodded she handed you the notepad she had been writing in.
"This is all you will need to know."
She said then she smiled slightly.
"You are giving him a name? Hum...well Toby will be a fine name for him."
The Keeper said and she patted the wall of the Labyrinth lovingly.
He accepted the notepad and skimmed through it, not quite focused enough to memorize it, but to see that it all seemed understandable enough, "I'm sure Cotta will be helpful if there's something I don't understand... and yes, I think it'll be a good name."
He glanced over at Fran with a nod as he stepped up next to Tali and patted the wall, "Well, then, Toby... looks like I'm your new dad, then... and I'm sorry, bud..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:13 pm

[Labyrinth 5 00]

Colin smiled wryly, "I'll lend Adley the movie, so he can show you. You might like it; quite the magical show. In fact, I'd wager Cita is quite fond of it, and will insist on making it a family movie night. But it is a good, old name."

"I see, I do not often take the time for moving pictures but perhaps one day."
Jeffry agreed.
"In any case the name works well enough."

He accepted the notepad and skimmed through it, not quite focused enough to memorize it, but to see that it all seemed understandable enough, "I'm sure Cotta will be helpful if there's something I don't understand... and yes, I think it'll be a good name."

The notes seamed to hold what you need, mostly how much Quintessence and food the Labyrinth would need, what could and would hurt him, how to connect to him or form the bonds of a Keeper and a bit about his process of becoming a polyp over time if it was not stopped.

Taliland her face gently against the Labyrinth's flesh wall and brushed her hand over his flesh several times saying her goodbyes.
"Please take care of him Mr Wainwright."
The keeper muttered sadly.

He glanced over at Fran with a nod as he stepped up next to Tali and patted the wall, "Well, then, Toby... looks like I'm your new dad, then... and I'm sorry, bud..."

Fran nodded she laid a hand gently on Tali's shoulder trying to avoid the eyeballs.
"It is time..."
The Keeper nodded nervously.
"O...ok...so...you will be the one doing it?"
"Yes..."
There was a bit of a pause after this.
"Will it hurt?"
Tali asked looking away.
"No, it will be quick you will not feel anything...but listen I have posion, I have posion, it will feel like just beign very tired and falling asleep, it is less violent, I can use that instead and sit with you until it is over if you prefer?"
The Euthanathos offered. Tali sigh and shook her head.
"No it might be bad for my Labyrinth when he...eats me after."
Fran noded that she readied her gun and sigh.
"Very well then...I am in no rush but I think that if we wait you will just get more scared."
Tali nodded she looked rather terrified.
"So ehm what should I...I...am not sure if I can...I...wait I..."
She shivered. Darrian sigh and looked in that direction.
"Miss...I used my potion to make sur eyour Labyrinth felt veyr little as we dealt with the Caul, and it seam to go well but I am leaving a bottle here of an ointment that can be used if ther is any swelling once the painkiller stop being effective."
He said and he waved a bottle in the air so it's glassy surface glinted in the slight distracting Tali for just the moment Fran needed to lift her gun and shoot the Keeper twice in the head, executing her quickly and mecrifully without the Nephanda panicing or doing something dumb from fear and ending up being dragged to Horizon instead.

Tali started falling to the floor, dead and Fran caught her gently. The Labyrinth though shook and this sound started emitting from the nearby maw this mornful veil as the behemoth felt it's Keeper die, the mournful song continuing. The Masters looked at Fran and at Colin at bit uneasy.
"Well he is not happy."
Amadeus commented.
"No...I suppose he is not."
Jeffry said.
"I will see if I can calm the Labyrinth."
Crexia said and she took one of her embroidly patches from her belt pouch and started stitchign a symbol and the Labyrinth stopped shaking though that mournful sound continued softly from the great maw.

Fran laid Tali down on the floor gently and she started the job of closing all of the Keeper's many eyes looking rather sad and drawn, the death maga did nto enjoy killing.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:42 pm

[Labyrinth 5 00]
Anja wrote:"I see, I do not often take the time for moving pictures but perhaps one day."
Jeffry agreed.
"In any case the name works well enough."
Colin smiled, "This one, though, deals with an infatuated Faerie Noble and the mortal girl he's obsessed with... It's a rare bit of brilliance, and I wouldn't be too surprised if the scriptwriter is one of ours."

Anja wrote:The notes seamed to hold what you need, mostly how much Quintessence and food the Labyrinth would need, what could and would hurt him, how to connect to him or form the bonds of a Keeper and a bit about his process of becoming a polyp over time if it was not stopped.

Taliland her face gently against the Labyrinth's flesh wall and brushed her hand over his flesh several times saying her goodbyes.
"Please take care of him Mr Wainwright."
The keeper muttered sadly.
He nodded, "I will. I'll find ways to secure sustenance; might rent out space for storage and the like... Ah, about the Quintessence, I'll want to avoid stuff like explosively Dynamic Tass, but Dynamic Quintessence shouldn't be harmful in and of itself, should it? I'd want to avoid feeding him corrupted Tass if at all possible... Hum... if we find someone willing to become the Keeper, would they automatically become a Handler if he grows up to be a full-sized Polyp?"

Anja wrote:Fran nodded she laid a hand gently on Tali's shoulder trying to avoid the eyeballs.
"It is time..."
The Keeper nodded nervously.
"O...ok...so...you will be the one doing it?"
"Yes..."
There was a bit of a pause after this.
"Will it hurt?"
Tali asked looking away.
"No, it will be quick you will not feel anything...but listen I have posion, I have posion, it will feel like just beign very tired and falling asleep, it is less violent, I can use that instead and sit with you until it is over if you prefer?"
The Euthanathos offered. Tali sigh and shook her head.
"No it might be bad for my Labyrinth when he...eats me after."
Fran noded that she readied her gun and sigh.
"Very well then...I am in no rush but I think that if we wait you will just get more scared."
Tali nodded she looked rather terrified.
"So ehm what should I...I...am not sure if I can...I...wait I..."
She shivered. Darrian sigh and looked in that direction.
"Miss...I used my potion to make sur eyour Labyrinth felt veyr little as we dealt with the Caul, and it seam to go well but I am leaving a bottle here of an ointment that can be used if ther is any swelling once the painkiller stop being effective."
He said and he waved a bottle in the air so it's glassy surface glinted in the slight distracting Tali for just the moment Fran needed to lift her gun and shoot the Keeper twice in the head, executing her quickly and mecrifully without the Nephanda panicing or doing something dumb from fear and ending up being dragged to Horizon instead.

Tali started falling to the floor, dead and Fran caught her gently. The Labyrinth though shook and this sound started emitting from the nearby maw this mornful veil as the behemoth felt it's Keeper die, the mournful song continuing. The Masters looked at Fran and at Colin at bit uneasy.
"Well he is not happy."
Amadeus commented.
"No...I suppose he is not."
Jeffry said.
"I will see if I can calm the Labyrinth."
Crexia said and she took one of her embroidly patches from her belt pouch and started stitchign a symbol and the Labyrinth stopped shaking though that mournful sound continued softly from the great maw.

Fran laid Tali down on the floor gently and she started the job of closing all of the Keeper's many eyes looking rather sad and drawn, the death maga did nto enjoy killing.
While Fran closed Tali's eyes, Colin gently stroked the wall, making sure to stay clear of the maw, speaking softly to the Labyrinth, "I'm sorry, Toby, but we had to... That was the bargain; her life for yours... I'm going to have to leave you alone for a little while now, but I will try to make sure you're not alone for too long at a time, I'll see if I can find some new friends to stay here, but... I'm sorry."
He gave Crexia a grateful nod, "...I should bring Serge here sometime soon, see if he can create some illusions or imaginary friends for Toby to play with; he seems to have quite the knack for those."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:53 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'Well, have they like, asked anyone?'

Anja's Post:

'And... he'll do what if the place was attacked?' looking around to see if there was an ashtray in the room.

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... wonder if there's any coffee 'round here...' going over to see if she could locate any. Or anything else, searching almost randomly.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:05 pm

[Labyrinth 5 00]

Colin smiled, "This one, though, deals with an infatuated Faerie Noble and the mortal girl he's obsessed with... It's a rare bit of brilliance, and I wouldn't be too surprised if the scriptwriter is one of ours."

"That mortal girl find herself in a spot of toruble it seams."
Jeffry said with a chuckle.
"Well that do sound like a good story, perhaps Mara would enjoy seeing it as well."
The old hermetic mused.

He nodded, "I will. I'll find ways to secure sustenance; might rent out space for storage and the like... Ah, about the Quintessence, I'll want to avoid stuff like explosively Dynamic Tass, but Dynamic Quintessence shouldn't be harmful in and of itself, should it? I'd want to avoid feeding him corrupted Tass if at all possible... Hum... if we find someone willing to become the Keeper, would they automatically become a Handler if he grows up to be a full-sized Polyp?"

"My Labyrinth can consume any kind of Tass, non corrupted Entropic is best and he will enjoy that the most but any Quint will get the job done, extremely Dynamic and Extremely Static will be the hardest for him to digest but he is pretty heardy."
Tali replied as she patted the wall.
"Yes someone bound by soul to the Labyrinth creature will become the Handler if he grow into a great polyp, just remember that once that bargain is made, once a person's soul is bound tot he Labyrinth I am not sure if it can be undone, then that person is bound to the Labyrinth forever. For me the bargain was a blessing I loved it it was a good life but it will not be a easy life for those not prepared to make the comitment."
The Nephanda warned.

While Fran closed Tali's eyes, Colin gently stroked the wall, making sure to stay clear of the maw, speaking softly to the Labyrinth, "I'm sorry, Toby, but we had to... That was the bargain; her life for yours... I'm going to have to leave you alone for a little while now, but I will try to make sure you're not alone for too long at a time, I'll see if I can find some new friends to stay here, but... I'm sorry."

The Labyrinth kept up that mournful song, suddering now and again, he did not understand that Tali had given her life for his, that she had been willing to betray the Nephandi to ensure her Labyrinth's safety he only understood that his companion was gone.

He gave Crexia a grateful nod, "...I should bring Serge here sometime soon, see if he can create some illusions or imaginary friends for Toby to play with; he seems to have quite the knack for those."

"I can make illusions but who know if he will see them or how he will see them."
Crexia said.
"Remember this creature might not percieve the world like we do, and illusions will not be a substitute for a true companion I fear."
The lich said and she continued stitching her pattern.

[Villa, 4.45]

Well, have they like, asked anyone?'

"I don't know I am nto a Deacon but I know for me at least I would nto want to life here when i can live in the safety of the main Chantry and I suspect many would say the same."
Bruce said with a shrug.

And... he'll do what if the place was attacked?' looking around to see if there was an ashtray in the room.

"Call for help that would be teleported in."
The large Orphan replied.

'Hmm... wonder if there's any coffee 'round here...' going over to see if she could locate any. Or anything else, searching almost randomly.

"Yeah in that blue, glaced pot over there."
Bruce said and pointed towards the bench as he put eggs into the not hot pan and readied a pot for the beans.
"How do you like your eggs? Oh and there is a coffee pot in that cupboard there if you fill it with water and hand it here I will put it on."

There was coffee, some teat, two packets of spagetti, a sack of rice, allot of canned food, the fridge had eggs, juice and water as well as appels. There was also a half bag of sugar and some flour in colorful porcelain pots, it was a decently stocked kitchen.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:49 pm

[Labyrinth 5 00]
Anja wrote:"That mortal girl find herself in a spot of toruble it seams."
Jeffry said with a chuckle.
"Well that do sound like a good story, perhaps Mara would enjoy seeing it as well."
The old hermetic mused.
Colin smiled, "I believe the good Deaconess has a signed poster from it, in fact."

Anja wrote:"My Labyrinth can consume any kind of Tass, non corrupted Entropic is best and he will enjoy that the most but any Quint will get the job done, extremely Dynamic and Extremely Static will be the hardest for him to digest but he is pretty heardy."
Tali replied as she patted the wall.
"Yes someone bound by soul to the Labyrinth creature will become the Handler if he grow into a great polyp, just remember that once that bargain is made, once a person's soul is bound tot he Labyrinth I am not sure if it can be undone, then that person is bound to the Labyrinth forever. For me the bargain was a blessing I loved it it was a good life but it will not be a easy life for those not prepared to make the comitment."
The Nephanda warned.
He nodded, "I am aware... Such a bond is not for me, but I may offer the position to someone trusted - perhaps someone who would otherwise not be able to survive. But, it would be a gift with clear warnings about the cost... I know a kindly Handler, out there, she's seen... her share of life. But she's still a sweet, youthful lady. Hm, I'll make sure to avoid generally heavily resonated Tass, then."

Anja wrote:The Labyrinth kept up that mournful song, suddering now and again, he did not understand that Tali had given her life for his, that she had been willing to betray the Nephandi to ensure her Labyrinth's safety he only understood that his companion was gone.
He sighed, gently stroking the wall, trying his best to comfort the Labyrinth as he stood there.

Anja wrote:"I can make illusions but who know if he will see them or how he will see them."
Crexia said.
"Remember this creature might not percieve the world like we do, and illusions will not be a substitute for a true companion I fear."
The lich said and she continued stitching her pattern.
He nodded, "I know, that's why I suggested Mr. Yager's aid in the matter. His imaginary friends are a little more... real, of sorts. I think there's a word for it... Tulku? No, that's the Dalai Lama... hum... Tulpu? Something like that..."

((OOC: Oh, dear, I hope that's tea in the villa kitchen; we're not Nephandi, we're not going to have loose teats in there... fresh milk or not. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:25 pm

[Labyrinth 5 00]

Colin smiled, "I believe the good Deaconess has a signed poster from it, in fact."

"I see, so that is what that thing on her wall is with the strange looking gentleman with the fuzzy hair."
Jeffry said raising an eyebrow.

He nodded, "I am aware... Such a bond is not for me, but I may offer the position to someone trusted - perhaps someone who would otherwise not be able to survive. But, it would be a gift with clear warnings about the cost... I know a kindly Handler, out there, she's seen... her share of life. But she's still a sweet, youthful lady. Hm, I'll make sure to avoid generally heavily resonated Tass, then."

"Just make sure that the person you select will be kind to my Labyrinth and know that it is also up to him, he have to be willing to make the bond but yes once the bond is established it is for life."
Tali said then she smiled slightly.
"You make many friends don't you Mr Wainwright."
The Keeper said.
"Many unusual friends, but yes staying away from ehavily Resonated Quintessence other than Entropic is best.

He sighed, gently stroking the wall, trying his best to comfort the Labyrinth as he stood there.

The Labyrinth kept making that mournful sound but at least he stopped rembling the creature was clearly mourning though in his own way.

He nodded, "I know, that's why I suggested Mr. Yager's aid in the matter. His imaginary friends are a little more... real, of sorts. I think there's a word for it... Tulku? No, that's the Dalai Lama... hum... Tulpu? Something like that..."

"Yes I know of such creatures of immagination the fae deal witht hem extensivly."
Crexia replied.
"Some call them Tulpas though they exist in many different versions, modern occultists call them Servitor spirits, but yes if your Cabalmate can create such a being then yes he might be able to create a companion for your big friend here."

(OOC:Oh my, it seams auto correct strikes again. Yes that are teas in the kitchen. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:43 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'More space, more "normal". Security here can be beefed up in other ways.' a fleeting vision in her mind's eye, with Colin, Freddie and Anna living here like a family.

Anja's Post:

'So would a decent alarm system.'

Anja's Post:

'Ehh... not fussed.' she replied, moving over to the indicated place to get the coffee pot. 'I assume everyone else is pulling out, then?' wondering how many people they needed to cater for.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:51 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

More space, more "normal". Security here can be beefed up in other ways.' a fleeting vision in her mind's eye, with Colin, Freddie and Anna living here like a family.

"I guess you would have to find someone who is looking for more normal then, I mean if you are looking for normal chances are you are not living at a Chantry full of mages in the first place."
Bruce said with a shrug.

'So would a decent alarm system.'

"We have a security system and a guardian spirit but even so a living person staying her have it's advantages and there are ways to get past a security system that might nto work on a living guard and vice versa."
The Orphan replied.

Ehh... not fussed.' she replied, moving over to the indicated place to get the coffee pot. 'I assume everyone else is pulling out, then?' wondering how many people they needed to cater for.

"Yeah a few have left already, I am just waiting to make sure Fran and Colin gets back ok, then I am driving a few folks back to Steelhaven as well, if we make six or seven cups it should be enough."
The Orphan said as he stirred the beans.
"Well I like my eggs fried on both sides I will do them all that way then since you did not have a preference."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:56 pm

[Labyrinth 5 00]
Anja wrote:"I see, so that is what that thing on her wall is with the strange looking gentleman with the fuzzy hair."
Jeffry said raising an eyebrow.
Colin just grinned.

Anja wrote:"Just make sure that the person you select will be kind to my Labyrinth and know that it is also up to him, he have to be willing to make the bond but yes once the bond is established it is for life."
Tali said then she smiled slightly.
"You make many friends don't you Mr Wainwright."
The Keeper said.
"Many unusual friends, but yes staying away from ehavily Resonated Quintessence other than Entropic is best.
He smiled, "Many most extraordinary friends, yes. It's a healthy thing to cultivate."

Anja wrote:"Yes I know of such creatures of immagination the fae deal witht hem extensivly."
Crexia replied.
"Some call them Tulpas though they exist in many different versions, modern occultists call them Servitor spirits, but yes if your Cabalmate can create such a being then yes he might be able to create a companion for your big friend here."
He nodded, "If anyone at Steelhaven can, I think it might be him. Well, or Deaconess O'Connor, but I'd rather not bother her with this. Hum, on that note..."
He slowly pulled away from the wall and strode over to the marble cornerstone, bowing politely, "O spirit of the cornerstone, I would ask a favour..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:03 pm

[Labyrinth 5 00]

He smiled, "Many most extraordinary friends, yes. It's a healthy thing to cultivate."

"Yes I certinly agree with that."
Tali said with a nod then she smiled sadly.
"If there had been more time Mr Wainwright perhaps you and I would have also been friends."

He nodded, "If anyone at Steelhaven can, I think it might be him. Well, or Deaconess O'Connor, but I'd rather not bother her with this. Hum, on that note..."

Crexia just nodded at that.
"It is better to let the Deaconess rest for now she was seirously injured just a short while ago after all."

He slowly pulled away from the wall and strode over to the marble cornerstone, bowing politely, "O spirit of the cornerstone, I would ask a favour..."

There was a plause then you heard a voice that said.
"Yes you who protect many of what I can not touch inside, how may I aid you?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next