Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

+2
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Adley
6 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 9 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:51 pm

[Rescue Mission]

He nodded. Since Amber Rose's husband seemed in greatest need of care, he said to the Verbena, "I am going to look you over for spells, alright? This should not harm you...you recognize the hand gestures I use," he added.

The Verbena looked at you, he still did nto talk and he seamed to be half in his own world, he reached out with his hands through and studied his long, thin finger, one of the ring fingers being tattoed with a design that looked Germanic, perhaps he and his wife had gone for tattooed wedding bands, that was as much of a reply you got frount he wounded man though.

You saw residues on the Verbena, magick had been used on him both Dynamic Magic and something...other...linear but dark and static, perhaps a vampire's power or the abilities a wraith possessed, you believe Kyle had told you that Danielle had said such powers was named Arcanoi. There was also some other ability in this man, other than his power as a True Mage, perhaps he was a medium, or had a touch or fae blood it was hard to say but that was his and not somethign the Nephandi had done to him. Magick had been used on him but nothing was active so he should be safe to move.

The Verbena copied your hand gestures as you worked, looking at you as he did so, perhaps this was as much communication his traumatized min managed at the moment.
"Did you find anything Sodalis?"
Darrian asked.
"Can we get him out of here?"

(OOC: No roll needed.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 9 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:57 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:"Good, I would not want my Labyrinth to starve, he needs to be taken good care of."
Tali said softly.
Colin smiled thinly, "You have my word... there was one Node within, wasn't that it? How much does it generate?"

Anja wrote:"About that I have them cornered and have closed off the exits to the room they are in but they can do magick so they might get out."
Tali said in your head.
"You should know where now."
And you did, you knew the section they where in, just knew the two runners was in a section of hallway with three locked doors.
Nicole wrote:'Wha?' she replied, looking around and noticing the two Fallen had left, then shrugged. After all, nobody had told her to watch them. 'Think so, it got teleported out. Might want Anton to look over the lab for salvage; that autoclave looks rather decent...' moving over to the dead (presumed) Etherite to take a look at the energy weapon.
Anja wrote:"Ooops yeah sorry we dropped the ball a little there."
Fran muttered.
"So what do we do about the runners?"
She asked.
He nodded, "Not a major concern; I'm going to assume they snuck out while everyone else were busy with the ray gun volley or getting Mr. Riez to a healer... I know where they ran, just down this corridor to a nicely sealed little intersection. We should be able to catch up with them quickly, and unless they manage to blast their way out, they should run out of air fairly quickly... they can use magic, though, so who knows what they're capable of."
He glanced at the body Nick was frisking, "And I agree, Master Haagen and Mr. von Hess will likely appreciate the opportunity to assess and appropriate the laboratory gear there. Some might be useful for Dr. Lee, as well. Do you believe you can make use of the ray gun? I think it might suit you quite well."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:27 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin smiled thinly, "You have my word... there was one Node within, wasn't that it? How much does it generate?"

"There are two Nodes connected to the Labyrinth but they are both external, both of them generate about fifteen drams a week."
Tali replied.

He nodded, "Not a major concern; I'm going to assume they snuck out while everyone else were busy with the ray gun volley or getting Mr. Riez to a healer... I know where they ran, just down this corridor to a nicely sealed little intersection. We should be able to catch up with them quickly, and unless they manage to blast their way out, they should run out of air fairly quickly... they can use magic, though, so who knows what they're capable of."

"We should probably try to get to them then."
Fran said.
"So they will not have a chance to blast their way out of that intersection, if you are keeping the Labyrinth we should try to keep it in good working order after all and we do not need two enemy mages on the loose."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:42 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Did you find anything Sodalis?"
Darrian asked.
"Can we get him out of here?"

"I don't sense anything active, but do see traces of strange magicks were used upon him, like linear magick but not like hedge wizards use. I believe called...arcanoi for wraiths? Or a vampire's power." He frowned a little. "Perhaps that has something to do with his current state of mind but that is a guess. Other than that, something about him, but innate to him, not something Nephandi have done to him, but perhaps why he was chosen for certain...things." He did not seem to want to elaborate, they all knew what he meant. "He should be safe enough to move but the magick used upon him concerns me for his well being as much as his physical wounds."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:41 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin's Post:

'And the system Nassa thought was of no use allowed a patient to be delivered to his side within seconds.' Nicole's voice said from crouching over the dead man, with a tone which was grinding the axe just a little.

Colin's Post:

'Not sure. It ain't either Union issue or the common models seen in the likes of the Fleet and shit.' she commented, turning the weapon over in her hands, trying to see if there was a catch or port for something to be inserted - like a battery or magazine - which might give a hint of what power source it used as ammunition. 'Might be an adjustable pulse-laser weapon... explains all them dials. Y'know, 1 for lighting smokes, 2 for welding steel plate and 3 for burning a hole the size of a golf-ball through a skull.'

[Aka she's trying to work out in OOC terms whether this is a foci or a Device. Plus, does it look handmade? Nick surely could tell 'crafting quality'.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:11 am

[Steelhaven 4]

Anja wrote:Helena nodded at that.
"Yes she have been told what she can understand and it is good that things went smoothly."
The ice maga said Cava nodded.
"Miss Mar said you needed to make me sleep so that Master Steelhaven could check something, that is ok Sir."
The little girl said and she smiled.

"Awesome! Perfect! Let's do this. Master Steelhaven needs to check his somethings." Serge said immediatel walking over next to Cava and kneeling down so he was at eye level with her.

"Now let's be real here. The best way to put you to sleep is with a bedtime story. Are you ready to hear a story about Mr. Miffels?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:49 am

[Rescue Mission]

"I don't sense anything active, but do see traces of strange magicks were used upon him, like linear magick but not like hedge wizards use. I believe called...arcanoi for wraiths? Or a vampire's power." He frowned a little. "Perhaps that has something to do with his current state of mind but that is a guess. Other than that, something about him, but innate to him, not something Nephandi have done to him, but perhaps why he was chosen for certain...things." He did not seem to want to elaborate, they all knew what he meant. "He should be safe enough to move but the magick used upon him concerns me for his well being as much as his physical wounds."

"Yes a Wraith's powers are called Arcanoi."
Gray said with a nod.
"I am concerned as well but we can not do much for him here we have to ask Master Davenport to get him out."
Darrian asked. One of the rescued hedge wizards a young man spoke up and said.
"Our high priest is a gifted medium, that is an ability he have just been born with. I do not know if it had anything to do with why we where kidnapped though, we was out late at night doing a ritual and then..."
The young man fell silent looking at his wounded leader and shivering.

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

And the system Nassa thought was of no use allowed a patient to be delivered to his side within seconds.' Nicole's voice said from crouching over the dead man, with a tone which was grinding the axe just a little.

"Well to be fair we did not use your system the last time we attacked a Labyrinth and we did not have any more trouble getting pepole to healers, through we did loose a few phones that way."
Fran commented.
"Not that is is not a fairly practical system."

'Not sure. It ain't either Union issue or the common models seen in the likes of the Fleet and shit.' she commented, turning the weapon over in her hands, trying to see if there was a catch or port for something to be inserted - like a battery or magazine - which might give a hint of what power source it used as ammunition. 'Might be an adjustable pulse-laser weapon... explains all them dials. Y'know, 1 for lighting smokes, 2 for welding steel plate and 3 for burning a hole the size of a golf-ball through a skull.'

There was no catch or any ports through there was two screws holding the handle together so it could be opened, but there did nto seam to be a regular battery or magazine used, it was fairly heavy though you suspect it was full of resin, crystals and metal to generate orgone energy, it might have to be charged in a Node through or there might be some kind of charging plate for it.

(OOC: It is a focus, though the man himself probably saw it as just a weapon and probably did not see his blasts as magick but rather shots from his constucted weapon.)

[Steelhaven 4]

"Awesome! Perfect! Let's do this. Master Steelhaven needs to check his somethings." Serge said immediatel walking over next to Cava and kneeling down so he was at eye level with her.

"Okey Sir."
The little girl said she was so young she was generally trusting of those around her.

"Now let's be real here. The best way to put you to sleep is with a bedtime story. Are you ready to hear a story about Mr. Miffels?"

"Yeah I would like to hear that very much Mr Yager...I love Mr Miffels!"
Cava said happily she laid down in bed and held onto her plush toy as Hildegard put the covers around her and tucked her in. The little girl looked at you expectently, waiting for her bedtime story.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:42 am

[Rescue Mission]

"I am concerned as well but we can not do much for him here we have to ask Master Davenport to get him out." Darrian asked.

"Of course."

"Our high priest is a gifted medium, that is an ability he have just been born with. I do not know if it had anything to do with why we where kidnapped though, we was out late at night doing a ritual and then..."

"Perhaps it did..." he said. He didn't want to push the man though, to saying more than he could. "Do you mind if I checked you both over as well? Then we'll get you recovered somewhere safe."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:57 am

[Rescue Mission]

"Of course."

"I should call Master Davenport then."
Darrian said and he fished out his phone and called the Virtual Adept.
"We have a badly injured prisoner here that need to get to a healer...yes...ok I will place my phone next to him as a tag...thank you very much Master Davenport."
The Alchemist said then he went to place his phone next to the wounded man.
"Do not worry, you will soon be out of here and safe."
He told the wounded Verbena softly.

"Perhaps it did..." he said. He didn't want to push the man though, to saying more than he could. "Do you mind if I checked you both over as well? Then we'll get you recovered somewhere safe."

There was three rescued hedge witches, two women and a man, one of the women, she had short brown hair gave you a tired look but she nodded.
"Yes off course Sir that...should not be a problem."
She muttered and the others nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:21 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:"There are two Nodes connected to the Labyrinth but they are both external, both of them generate about fifteen drams a week."
Tali replied.
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "I shall have to see how one might get a Node brought here, then... Preferably one that won't be sorely missed. I suspect external Nodes are going to be tricky to maintain control over."

Nicole wrote:'And the system Nassa thought was of no use allowed a patient to be delivered to his side within seconds.' Nicole's voice said from crouching over the dead man, with a tone which was grinding the axe just a little.
Anja wrote:"Well to be fair we did not use your system the last time we attacked a Labyrinth and we did not have any more trouble getting pepole to healers, through we did loose a few phones that way."
Fran commented.
"Not that is is not a fairly practical system."
He shrugged, "Well, he was right in that the headset wiring would impede melee or spellcasting relying on arm gestures. I don't think he objected much to the principle of a network, as such. It's certainly a solution I'd like to see expanded on for next time - perhaps a set of elastic wristbands with something the size of a smart watch or something. But it would take some time and resources to build, even if it's simple Sleeper tech. Care to look into that over the next few months?"

Nicole wrote:'Not sure. It ain't either Union issue or the common models seen in the likes of the Fleet and shit.' she commented, turning the weapon over in her hands, trying to see if there was a catch or port for something to be inserted - like a battery or magazine - which might give a hint of what power source it used as ammunition. 'Might be an adjustable pulse-laser weapon... explains all them dials. Y'know, 1 for lighting smokes, 2 for welding steel plate and 3 for burning a hole the size of a golf-ball through a skull.'
He arched an eyebrow, "Please tell me it has a 'zero' setting, for no pew? Also, do let me know if you find the crème brûlée setting. More importantly, think you can make use of it tonight?"

Anja wrote:"We should probably try to get to them then."
Fran said.
"So they will not have a chance to blast their way out of that intersection, if you are keeping the Labyrinth we should try to keep it in good working order after all and we do not need two enemy mages on the loose."
He nodded and started walking, "Quite, let us. Miss Bouchard, if you'd come along, we can leave the other bodies for later..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:01 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "I shall have to see how one might get a Node brought here, then... Preferably one that won't be sorely missed. I suspect external Nodes are going to be tricky to maintain control over."

"Generally you can not move a Node, they form because there is a nexus of lay lines meeting, some extremely powerful mages can create Nodes and sometimes those meetings of lay lines move but generally a Node do not move."
Tali replied simple.
"Or we would have moved the Nodes here already, yes it is hard to protect them but you might have to, if you are even able to and someone else do not claim them."

He nodded and started walking, "Quite, let us. Miss Bouchard, if you'd come along, we can leave the other bodies for later..."

"Would you like me to come along as well?"
Fran asked as she started heading after Colin checking her gun to make sure it was loaded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:04 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin's Post:

'Well... suppose I could have a little think and like email you the ideas or something...' the Etherite replied grudgingly, still crouching over the dead man. 'Hmm... wonder if the Ethercrats wanted him. Them lot always like to know if a runner has been dealt with...' now quickly frisking the man.

Colin's Post:

'Dunno. Need to work out what source it uses, but don't seem to have no detachables...' she replied, now looking for a place on the weapon where a power cord or something may be inserted to re-charge/fuel the weapon from another appliance.

Colin's Post:

'What more targets do we have?' giving a little frown, now seeing if the laser had an obvious safety catch or master power switch.

[Was asking in OOC terms as if it was a Device, chances are Nick *could* use it without really understanding it aka 'idiot proof'. A Foci would rely on Nick working out 'how it works', being able to accept said principles and lastly, having the appropriate Sphere(s). Speaking of which, what would that be? Forces 2 or 3?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:31 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

'Well... suppose I could have a little think and like email you the ideas or something...' the Etherite replied grudgingly, still crouching over the dead man. 'Hmm... wonder if the Ethercrats wanted him. Them lot always like to know if a runner has been dealt with...' now quickly frisking the man.

"We could just take a few pictures of him and send them to Admiral Hastings, that is the name of the boss of the Ethernauts is it not, Julian Spence's heir Admiral Hastings?"
Fran asked as she glanced over at the dead technomancer.

'Dunno. Need to work out what source it uses, but don't seem to have no detachables...' she replied, now looking for a place on the weapon where a power cord or something may be inserted to re-charge/fuel the weapon from another appliance.

There was a small sensor at the bottom of the weapon for wireless charging but nto attatchment for a power cable.

'What more targets do we have?' giving a little frown, now seeing if the laser had an obvious safety catch or master power switch.

There was no safety as such but there was aseveral dials on the gun.
"I believe it is only these two we are hunting left and perhaps some spirits."
Fran replied.
"According to Mr Wainwright's new friend at least.."

(OOC: It is a focus not a device so Nicole would have to be able to work with it and have the right Sphere. I believe laser like beams are Forces 3 Prime 2, though if you use electricity to convert you can ginore the Prime 2 part.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:19 pm

[Rescue Mission]

I should call Master Davenport then."
Darrian said and he fished out his phone and called the Virtual Adept.

"Is he the only one that needs immediate evacuation?" he asked.

There was three rescued hedge witches, two women and a man, one of the women, she had short brown hair gave you a tired look but she nodded.
"Yes off course Sir that...should not be a problem."
She muttered and the others nodded.

He nodded to them. "Thank you," he said and then gave them similar attention in seeing that they would be safe to be moved out and that nothing lingered on them that he could find that might give them all trouble.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:42 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"We can walk so we should be fine."
The woman you think was named Mae or May or some such said.
"Just get the high priest out of here safely."
The others nodded they where hurt and tired but did not seam to be seriously wounded.

The trio was linear magi, magick and Arconi har been used on them but there was no active magick on them, one of them bad a magickal tattoo on her arm but it was old. They appeared to be safe.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:06 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"We can walk so we should be fine."
The woman you think was named Mae or May or some such said.
"Just get the high priest out of here safely."
The others nodded they where hurt and tired but did not seam to be seriously wounded.

He nodded to that and examined them, and found nothing obviously untoward. "Magick and of a similar linear type as he used upon them, perhaps arconoi as we said, but I don't see anything active now. There is an old mark on this one's arm, perhaps a tattoo...?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:49 pm

[Rescue Mission]

He nodded to that and examined them, and found nothing obviously untoward. "Magick and of a similar linear type as he used upon them, perhaps arconoi as we said, but I don't see anything active now. There is an old mark on this one's arm, perhaps a tattoo...?"

"I have an encanted tattoo."
One of the recued women said.
"It have nothing to do with the Nephandi."
She added and Gray nodded.
"Should we bring them with us then, perhaps back to the marble corridor? It is relatively safe there."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:54 am

[Rescue Mission]

"Yes, let's get the others and go back there," he agreed.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:23 am

[Rescue Mission]

"Yes, let's get the others and go back there," he agreed.

Gray nodded he and helga started helping the hostages out of the room as the wounded Verbena was teleported out with a pop, Master Davenport getting him out. Darrian tood and he collected his phone.
"Well then Sodalis he sould be safe now...should we be leaving then?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:36 am

[Rescue Mission]

"Yes; let's get back to the other room first, then head back to the entry. We should have someone at each end as best we can to look out just in case," he suggested.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:58 am

[Rescue Mission]

"Yes; let's get back to the other room first, then head back to the entry. We should have someone at each end as best we can to look out just in case," he suggested.

"Well we have to go back into the room we left the others in first to get into the hallway where we can take one of those deadful eyeball portals back to the marble room."
Darrian said and he wrinked his nose.
"I can go first."
Helga said and she went to the front of the group. Mae looked at you and she gave a tired smile.
"I don't think we thanked you yet...thanked you all, I do not mean to be rude, we are all so grateful for getting us and the high priest out..."
She muttered, all of the hedge witches was traumatized but at least they could walk and they looked at the Traditionalists hopefully.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:30 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:"Generally you can not move a Node, they form because there is a nexus of lay lines meeting, some extremely powerful mages can create Nodes and sometimes those meetings of lay lines move but generally a Node do not move."
Tali replied simple.
"Or we would have moved the Nodes here already, yes it is hard to protect them but you might have to, if you are even able to and someone else do not claim them."
Colin smiled wryly, "Well, I never suggested it would be an easy feat... creating a Node, well... I believe I could do it, but it would take years of very specific work, and it would probably not be quite palatable to our boy here. I suppose I have some people I could ask for help, though."

Nicole wrote:'Well... suppose I could have a little think and like email you the ideas or something...' the Etherite replied grudgingly, still crouching over the dead man. 'Hmm... wonder if the Ethercrats wanted him. Them lot always like to know if a runner has been dealt with...' now quickly frisking the man.
Anja wrote:"We could just take a few pictures of him and send them to Admiral Hastings, that is the name of the boss of the Ethernauts is it not, Julian Spence's heir Admiral Hastings?"
Fran asked as she glanced over at the dead technomancer.
He nodded, "Wouldn't need to send them, even, I could deliver them personally; I have an audience with the Admiral coming up. But yes, a few quick photos of the man would probably go a long way in having him identified."

Nicole wrote:'Dunno. Need to work out what source it uses, but don't seem to have no detachables...' she replied, now looking for a place on the weapon where a power cord or something may be inserted to re-charge/fuel the weapon from another appliance.
He nodded, "Sounds like a fun side project, then, for the holidays. Hm... conductive plating in the grip, perhaps?"

Anja wrote:"Would you like me to come along as well?"
Fran asked as she started heading after Colin checking her gun to make sure it was loaded.
Nicole wrote:'What more targets do we have?' giving a little frown, now seeing if the laser had an obvious safety catch or master power switch.
Anja wrote:There was no safety as such but there was aseveral dials on the gun.
"I believe it is only these two we are hunting left and perhaps some spirits."
Fran replied.
"According to Mr Wainwright's new friend at least.."
He nodded to Fran, "Please do join us, and there are these two, and two vampires who are hiding in a closet... The latter two we might let go if they are not a security risk. As far as trusting Tali, I can trust her because she surrendered to place the Labyrinth under our - under my protection. That protection depends to a great extent on her assistance, and she won't want to risk that. Hence," he patted the wall gently, "I seem to have adopted a very unusually large pet, of sorts. Fortunately, he's something of a big sweetie."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:21 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Post:

Colin's Post:

'Why would she care? - she ain't on the Ethics Council. Nah, easiest place would be to ask around TimeStop...' the Etherite replied nonchalantly, continuing to investigate the weapon.

Colin's Post:

'Wireless electricity, I think. Question is whether it's just a charging point or a connector to a static source. Might even be a harvester.' providing a rare glimpse of Nicole actually talking about Science. 'Hmm, time to test it on something...' looking around for a piece of furniture to burn up.

Colin's Post:

'Vampires, in a closet. Wait... how do you know they're in a closet?' giving a frown.

[Hmm... I wonder whether it's possible for Nick to hook up the laser to her arm's power supply and operate it with Forces 2 alone?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:37 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin smiled wryly, "Well, I never suggested it would be an easy feat... creating a Node, well... I believe I could do it, but it would take years of very specific work, and it would probably not be quite palatable to our boy here. I suppose I have some people I could ask for help, though."

"Well creating a Node is one of the things a mage in the Traditions do to show that they are now a Master of Prime or so I hear."
Tali said.
"So yes it is quite a complicated feat."

He nodded, "Wouldn't need to send them, even, I could deliver them personally; I have an audience with the Admiral coming up. But yes, a few quick photos of the man would probably go a long way in having him identified."

Fran nodded and she took out her phone and snapped some pictures of the dead technomancer.
"I can get some print outs of these that you can show to the Admiral then and we will see if we can get this man identified, at least if we can the Etherites will be able to cross one missing member of the list."

Why would she care? - she ain't on the Ethics Council. Nah, easiest place would be to ask around TimeStop...' the Etherite replied nonchalantly, continuing to investigate the weapon.

"If this man is a Ethernaut I would suspect their boss would want to know where her underling ended up."
Fran said.
"I do not know what TimeStop is but if you think they can identify him there I say go for it."

'Wireless electricity, I think. Question is whether it's just a charging point or a connector to a static source. Might even be a harvester.' providing a rare glimpse of Nicole actually talking about Science. 'Hmm, time to test it on something...' looking around for a piece of furniture to burn up.

Most of the furniture was metal but the bedding on the infirmary beds was all flammable so you could burn those.

Vampires, in a closet. Wait... how do you know they're in a closet?' giving a frown.

"I suspect the Labyrinth told him itself."
Fran said with a sigh.
"Crazy as that might seam."

He nodded to Fran, "Please do join us, and there are these two, and two vampires who are hiding in a closet... The latter two we might let go if they are not a security risk. As far as trusting Tali, I can trust her because she surrendered to place the Labyrinth under our - under my protection. That protection depends to a great extent on her assistance, and she won't want to risk that. Hence," he patted the wall gently, "I seem to have adopted a very unusually large pet, of sorts. Fortunately, he's something of a big sweetie."

"Well the Labyrinth have shown itself useful for now and we are going to have to tryst that you are right about this Tali not betraying us and her relationship with the Labyrinth."
The Euthanathos replied then she sigh.
"Well then I guess we first take out the two Nephandi and then we find the two vampires and give them the offer of surrendering or dying."
She said with a nod.
"Sounds streightforward enough."

You got a warm feleing from the Labyrinth when you patted the wall, he was responding to the gentle touch favorably like petting a large dog.

(OOC: I would say she can manage to hook it up probably and use it but she would get a weaker effect given what Forces 2 can do.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:25 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:"Well creating a Node is one of the things a mage in the Traditions do to show that they are now a Master of Prime or so I hear."
Tali said.
"So yes it is quite a complicated feat."
Colin nodded, "Doing it quickly is beyond me, yes... but I've seen some quite solid indications that it can be done even by non-Mages with... dedicated spaces, shall we say. Well, it might take a few hundred years, of course..."

Anja wrote:Fran nodded and she took out her phone and snapped some pictures of the dead technomancer.
"I can get some print outs of these that you can show to the Admiral then and we will see if we can get this man identified, at least if we can the Etherites will be able to cross one missing member of the list."
Nicole wrote:'Why would she care? - she ain't on the Ethics Council. Nah, easiest place would be to ask around TimeStop...' the Etherite replied nonchalantly, continuing to investigate the weapon.
Anja wrote:"If this man is a Ethernaut I would suspect their boss would want to know where her underling ended up."
Fran said.
"I do not know what TimeStop is but if you think they can identify him there I say go for it."
He nodded, "Very well; getting the photos sent to the proper office is your department, Miss Bouchard. Might even be worth some recognition for you; I'll not begrudge you the credit for the man."

Nicole wrote:'Wireless electricity, I think. Question is whether it's just a charging point or a connector to a static source. Might even be a harvester.' providing a rare glimpse of Nicole actually talking about Science. 'Hmm, time to test it on something...' looking around for a piece of furniture to burn up.
He nodded, "Just don't set my new friend on fire, he's sore as it is."

Anja wrote:"Well the Labyrinth have shown itself useful for now and we are going to have to tryst that you are right about this Tali not betraying us and her relationship with the Labyrinth."
The Euthanathos replied then she sigh.
"Well then I guess we first take out the two Nephandi and then we find the two vampires and give them the offer of surrendering or dying."
She said with a nod.
"Sounds streightforward enough."
Nicole wrote:'Vampires, in a closet. Wait... how do you know they're in a closet?' giving a frown.
Anja wrote:"I suspect the Labyrinth told him itself."
Fran said with a sigh.
"Crazy as that might seam."
He grinned, "Strictly speaking, it's Tali who's telling me, though she's shared a few visuals from the Labyrinth itself... she's linked to it, very deeply, and knows what it knows, so she's keeping an eye on us all in the fight. And telling the big lug to open and close doors on our behalf."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next