Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

+2
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Adley
6 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 Empty Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:27 pm

(OOC: Colin and Nicole are fighting a swarm of Nephandi pawns, more slaugthering a swarm of pawns after the death of the Gilledian. Adley is recovering after his fight with the pawn with the eye ball rays. Serge is in Steelhaven's infirmary trying to help reduce suffering now that Cava and Thomas have to be restrained with the anti magick serum. Happy gaming all.)

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Adley Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:04 pm

[Rescue Mission]

He wasn't sure how long Jon had been trying to get his attention - he'd started stabbing the pawn again to make sure he was dead, he wasn't sure if he was, he couldn't see to tell, what if he got up again... "Is he dead? I can't see, is...is he dead?" he managed, panting. A rise of bile almost made him puke, where he was standing. "He blinded me..." He finally could voice it, maybe he could see something, a blur? Was that also a trick of his deprived imagination, his longing for his lost sense? He tried to gather himself, there was still fight to finish, it wasn't over yet, he couldn't afford to fall apart.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:29 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Considering that you have stabbed him like five times in the chest after he stopped moving I say he is pretty dead."
Jon commeted, he tried to move his arm and stopped with a sharp wince, he did move move to Adley though.
"It is me, don't stab me okey."
Your Cabalmate said.
"Here let me look at your eyes."

You heard more footsteps and then Darrian's winded voice.
"Let me look at my Sodalis eyes and you and Miss Williams should finish of the downed pawns before they get back up."
The alchemist said, you heard him limping you knew Darrian had a bad leg, he often walked with a cane and prolonged activity made it worse, behind the limping steps of Darrian was the lighter steps of the Hollower Gray and Helga Williams's heavy steps, Anna followed at the end of the group, clearly they had managed to finish of the Fallen Angel.
"yeah...I..."
Jon begun.
"I...know it have to be done but...it is different, one thing is killing when an enemy is right there in your face trying to murder you but to kill sleeping, helpless...even if they are Nephandi..."
Darrian sigh and Helga spoke up.
"Take care of the Hermetic Master Haagen and Mr ehm...Shermann and Mr Gray can cover us and I will end the downed pawns..."
"Very well Miss Williams...."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:42 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Considering that you have stabbed him like five times in the chest after he stopped moving I say he is pretty dead."
Jon commeted, he tried to move his arm and stopped with a sharp wince, he did move move to Adley though.
"It is me, don't stab me okey."
Your Cabalmate said.
"Here let me look at your eyes."

The one thing about a sword made of pure quintessence, aside from it would fade soon enough, was that he had no scabbard for it. He wasn't sure he wanted to anyway, he held onto it, head tipped down though he couldn't see, unsure still if the thing was going to get up, even dead as it was he wasn't sure dead was the end of problems when it came to their enemies.

"You're hurt, is it bad?" he asked him, recalling he'd had a bad injury, at the sound of his pain, a vague memory of him yelling in distress. "You need healing."

"Let me look at my Sodalis eyes and you and Miss Williams should finish of the downed pawns before they get back up."
The alchemist said, you heard him limping you knew Darrian had a bad leg, he often walked with a cane and prolonged activity made it worse, behind the limping steps of Darrian was the lighter steps of the Hollower Gray and Helga Williams's heavy steps, Anna followed at the end of the group, clearly they had managed to finish of the Fallen Angel.
"yeah...I..."
Jon begun.
"I...know it have to be done but...it is different, one thing is killing when an enemy is right there in your face trying to murder you but to kill sleeping, helpless...even if they are Nephandi..."
Darrian sigh and Helga spoke up.
"Take care of the Hermetic Master Haagen and Mr ehm...Shermann and Mr Gray can cover us and I will end the downed pawns..."
"Very well Miss Williams...."

"I'm sorry to leave that burden for you to do. I would do it for it must be done, but I cannot aim properly...and I may make a mess of it," he admitted. "Perhaps after, you can see if our massasa ally...well, I know vampires can take alot more than we think, but he may need blood to heal. Be careful around him, in the event he wakes up and is, well, hungry...As we cannot easily provide, it is too dangerous with one pawn perhaps being able to passively kill us at touch, maybe we can store him until we can see to his needs, as possible. I have seen that done once, using correspondence ars as they are not alive." Then he seemed to search around, then remembered Darrian and, or, Helga was examining him and stopped. "Anna?"

Last edited by s7trif3 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:43 pm

[Steelhaven 3 45]

Anja wrote:Richard nodded at that.
"Very well Serge come with me and we will send Thomas to sleep where he is and then administer the serum."
He said as he begun to find supplies he would need in the shelves of his supply cabinet.
"Miss Mar if you coudl bring Cava up here she is so small that I would like to keep her under supervision when she is under the serum."
Richard requested and Helena nodded.
"Very well you deal with our guest then and we will meet here in a few minutes then."
The ice mage said and she headed back out of the infirmary to get Cava.

Serge nodded and waited patiently for his cabalmate to gather his supplies, pulling out a pencil and notepad and doodling something on its pages as he waited.

Once Dr. Lee was ready he would go with him to Thomas.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:21 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"You're hurt, is it bad?" he asked him, recalling he'd had a bad injury, at the sound of his pain, a vague memory of him yelling in distress. "You need healing.".

"Yeah he got me in the arm, and it took out a chunk...I can't really move it but I am not bleeding so that is something."
Jon muttered in a strained done of voice.
"But boy is it going to suck when the adrenaline rush subsides so I really feel it. How about you other than being blinded are you hurt?"

"I'm sorry to leave that burden for you to do. I would do it for it must be done, but I cannot aim properly...and I may make a mess of it," he admitted. "Perhaps after, you can see if our massasa ally...well, I know vampires can take alot more than we think, but he may need blood to heal. Be careful around him, in the event he wakes up and is, well, hungry...As we cannot easily provide, it is too dangerous with one pawn perhaps being able to passively kill us at touch, maybe we can store him until we can see to his needs, as possible. I have seen that done once, using correspondence ars as they are not alive." Then he seemed to search around, then remembered Darrian and, or, Helga was examining him and stopped. "Anna?"

"I will take care of the pawns, I agree we have to make sure they will not get up and be a problem before we tend to Mr Amelie."
The Cultist said.
"Then I will have a look at him, I am young and healthy I can spare some blood if it will help, but first the pawns."
The young woman went over to the first pawn and you ehard a single gunshot before she moved to the next. Darrian's voice drew your attention from your grissly work and he pressed something against the palm of your free hand.
"Here...wash your eyes with this it should help, I do nto think the damage is permanent but I want you to have Master Nassa have a look at you when we get home. I need to check on Mr Sherman but that should clear your vision up for now and lessen the discomfort."
From somewhere behind you towards the door you heard Anna's voice.
"I am here Sir. Are you okey?"

[Steelhaven 3 45]

Serge nodded and waited patiently for his cabalmate to gather his supplies, pulling out a pencil and notepad and doodling something on its pages as he waited.

Once Dr. Lee was ready he would go with him to Thomas.

Richard got his bag of supplies together then he headed downstairs to where Bianca was still watching over Thomas, the Akashic knocked on the door and then smiled when he saw the young Verbena hedge witch.
"Miss Rosso, there have been a complication and we need to restrain Thomas with the serum."
"Why he have nto done anything to resist us."
"It is complicated but we believe Wallace Jace's mind is hinding in one of his clones."
"I see...shit...well he will not be happy about this...Thomas I mean."
Bianca muttered.
"And I do nto blame him, he have been restrained for hours, kidnapped...the kid is scared and he is tired, this just is not right."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:38 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Yeah he got me in the arm, and it took out a chunk...I can't really move it but I am not bleeding so that is something."
Jon muttered in a strained done of voice. "But boy is it going to suck when the adrenaline rush subsides so I really feel it. How about you other than being blinded are you hurt?

"Self cauterizing beams. How thoughtful." His mind still felt somewhat unattached, but he tried to focus on Jon, though that in itself was not an easy task. "I believe that is the extent of my harm, you need help first, have it looked at first then, in case taking a potion will only set the body in a bad way, I have heard that can happen." Then, "I think I am in shock a little, the adrenaline is wearing off on me too."

"Then I will have a look at him, I am young and healthy I can spare some blood if it will help, but first the pawns."
The young woman went over to the first pawn and you ehard a single gunshot before she moved to the next.

"Be careful, please we just don't know how he might react after what happened. And it can be dangerous to...give. I'm glad you're both okay. Damn spirits...I've never seen their like before in this life."

Darrian's voice drew your attention from your grissly work and he pressed something against the palm of your free hand.
"Here...wash your eyes with this it should help, I do nto think the damage is permanent but I want you to have Master Nassa have a look at you when we get home. I need to check on Mr Sherman but that should clear your vision up for now and lessen the discomfort."

He wanted to feel better at the thought of it not being permanent, but was cautious to be overly optimistic yet. "Thank you, yes please see to the others, more hurt that me," he said, as if he were ashamed that he'd gotten attention first. He felt along the container to see what it was, and how to deploy it.

From somewhere behind you towards the door you heard Anna's voice.
"I am here Sir. Are you okey?"

"They say I will be," he said. Now he was relieved. Anna was safe, and though Amelie was possibly in a bad way perhaps they could manage the rest of them to see to what they needed to do. "Good work." Christ, he wanted to sit down. But if he did he would not want to get up.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:06 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Self cauterizing beams. How thoughtful." His mind still felt somewhat unattached, but he tried to focus on Jon, though that in itself was not an easy task. "I believe that is the extent of my harm, you need help first, have it looked at first then, in case taking a potion will only set the body in a bad way, I have heard that can happen." Then, "I think I am in shock a little, the adrenaline is wearing off on me too."

"Yeah well at least I am not bleeding out."
Jon said then he nodded.
"I have heard of that, I think that is why our guest who had been flogged had to let their back heal naturally, it had been healed a little and then their Life Patterns just set like a bad cast."
The Virtual Adept said.
"And I would not want that I will ask Master Haagen about it."
He said with a pained grunt.

"Be careful, please we just don't know how he might react after what happened. And it can be dangerous to...give. I'm glad you're both okay. Damn spirits...I've never seen their like before in this life."

"I am not going to just put a body part in his mouth, I will pour some blood in a cup and give him."
Helga assured you.
"And yeah they where a handful but Master Haagen managed to send the last one away eventually, fucking creepy little shits with all that mumbeling!"

He wanted to feel better at the thought of it not being permanent, but was cautious to be overly optimistic yet. "Thank you, yes please see to the others, more hurt that me," he said, as if he were ashamed that he'd gotten attention first. He felt along the container to see what it was, and how to deploy it.

It was a glass container with a cork stopper, it had a cool liquid inside, you could probably tilt your head back and was your eyes with it like you would with water if you got dust or sand in your eyes.
"I am checking on Mr Sherman now."
Darrian said before he headed over to the Virtual Adept to do so.

"They say I will be," he said. Now he was relieved. Anna was safe, and though Amelie was possibly in a bad way perhaps they could manage the rest of them to see to what they needed to do. "Good work." Christ, he wanted to sit down. But if he did he would not want to get up.

"The spirit did not really get near me, I stood by the side and helped when I could Sir, it managed to get some cuts in on Miss Williams and Master Haagen though but I think they will be fine."
The young girl said.
"Can I help you? I have some water and a chockolate bar in my pack."
The apprentice offered she sounded worried about you are mroe shots sounded as Helga vent around the room with her grim task.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:35 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Yeah well at least I am not bleeding out."

"Always count your unexpected blessings."

"I have heard of that, I think that is why our guest who had been flogged had to let their back heal naturally, it had been healed a little and then their Life Patterns just set like a bad cast."
The Virtual Adept said.
"And I would not want that I will ask Master Haagen about it."

"Yeah. I'm glad it's not worse..."

"I am not going to just put a body part in his mouth, I will pour some blood in a cup and give him."
Helga assured you.
"And yeah they where a handful but Master Haagen managed to send the last one away eventually, fucking creepy little shits with all that mumbeling!"

"That's not quite the danger I meant, but also that..." He swayed slightly onto his other foot. "You tackled it to the ground..." he said, impressed. "We should get the cuts looked at too, in case there is some contamination....poisons, who knows what."

"I am checking on Mr Sherman now."
Darrian said before he headed over to the Virtual Adept to do so.

He tipped his head back and began to pour the stuff onto one eye, then the other. For a moment he remembered high school, some science class where they gave the most cursory ever explanation of what to do in the event you got acid in your eyes.

"The spirit did not really get near me, I stood by the side and helped when I could Sir, it managed to get some cuts in on Miss Williams and Master Haagen though but I think they will be fine."
The young girl said.

"I would not have been able to shift my shield without you, you did the right thing to keep out of target range and help where you could."

"Can I help you? I have some water and a chockolate bar in my pack."
The apprentice offered she sounded worried about you are mroe shots sounded as Helga vent around the room with her grim task.

He realized he was counting the shots against the number of expected pawns. Dead, dead, dead. He was on edge, in the event that he needed to do something about one of them that were so far prone, at any moment that could change. In the event the pawn that should be dead wasn't, which he was still having a hard time with, it was as if he wanted to poke him full of a few more holes, just to be sure and that way was on its way to losing his self control more than he already had. "Chocolate, yes that might be good. Water...We should break it up and each have some, but we'll need to get ready to help the prisoners out..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:26 am

[Labyrinth, 3.45]
Anja wrote:The fleeing pawn tried to get out of the way but your bullet still hit him square in the chest.
Colin smoothly reloaded his gun, keeping an eye on the retreat as he pocketed the used magazine and just kept taking potshots at the ones providing the most resistance still, letting the more directly powerful Magi like Jeffry and Crexia sort the pawns out in bulk without getting too bothered by return fire. He also cast a glance at the Gilledian to make sure he wasn't moving or trying anything sneaky... not really expecting the... man would be able to, but all the same...

((OOC: And if I don't feel like rolling the damage? Wink 1,3,4,4,6,9,0... A bit disappointing, perhaps.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:51 am

[Steelhaven 3 45]

Anja wrote:Richard got his bag of supplies together then he headed downstairs to where Bianca was still watching over Thomas, the Akashic knocked on the door and then smiled when he saw the young Verbena hedge witch.
"Miss Rosso, there have been a complication and we need to restrain Thomas with the serum."
"Why he have nto done anything to resist us."
"It is complicated but we believe Wallace Jace's mind is hinding in one of his clones."
"I see...shit...well he will not be happy about this...Thomas I mean."
Bianca muttered.
"And I do nto blame him, he have been restrained for hours, kidnapped...the kid is scared and he is tired, this just is not right."

"Well I mean, we'll be putting him to sleep beforehand. So we'll fix that tired problem. And as long as he sleeps he won't feel the worse effect of the serum. It's not much but we owe him whatever little comfort we can provide him." Serge said absent-mindedly, still focusing on a drawing he was creating.

"That being said, we do kinda need to do this in a hurry. Cause I do not feel like fighting Wallace Jace right now."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:06 am

[Steelhaven 3 45]

"Well I mean, we'll be putting him to sleep beforehand. So we'll fix that tired problem. And as long as he sleeps he won't feel the worse effect of the serum. It's not much but we owe him whatever little comfort we can provide him." Serge said absent-mindedly, still focusing on a drawing he was creating.

"Ah yes for being put under against one's will is in no way a problem at all."
Bianca said sarcastically.
"Well I guess we will not be recruting this man then, I mean we have done fucking nothing but hurt him just to be sure, we have given him zero benefit of the doubt."
The hedge wizard said then her eyes narrowed.
"But you will fucking ask him before you use your magick to send him to sleep Mr Yager, you will not go in there and mess with his mind against his will or I am out you will have to find another guard for I will not stand for that bullshit without his consent!"
The girl said and she was clearly angry.
"The Technomancer will be given a choice on whatever or not he will be sent to sleep Miss Rosso."
Richard said calmly and he looked down.

"That being said, we do kinda need to do this in a hurry. Cause I do not feel like fighting Wallace Jace right now."

"Well I am just a hedge wizard I can't stop you, just remember there is a cost to hurting pepole just to be sure, it would nto suprise me if one day you, me or anyone here will be stearing into the barrel of the gun of a man who could have an ally if we had been willing to take even a minimum of chance."
The Verbena said then she moved to the side so you and Richard could get into the apartment. Richard sigh and look at you.
"Remember what I said Serge he will be worrdered to be put under but do not do anything before he consents to it."

[Rescue Mission]

"Always count your unexpected blessings."

"Yeah...counting blessings."
Jon said with a weak smile.

"Yeah. I'm glad it's not worse..."

"Thank you so am I."
The Vierual Adept agreed.

"That's not quite the danger I meant, but also that..." He swayed slightly onto his other foot. "You tackled it to the ground..." he said, impressed. "We should get the cuts looked at too, in case there is some contamination....poisons, who knows what."

"Well sometimes physical meals works better than magick."
Helga said with a shrug then she nodded.
"Yeah the cuts burn so I am planning on getting them checked out as soon as possible but for now we still have tasks to do."

He tipped his head back and began to pour the stuff onto one eye, then the other. For a moment he remembered high school, some science class where they gave the most cursory ever explanation of what to do in the event you got acid in your eyes.

As you poured the fluid into your eyes the pain lessened and as you blinked the liquid out of your eyes you found you could see, your eyes still ached a bit but you could see normally and the pain as well was considerably less.

"I would not have been able to shift my shield without you, you did the right thing to keep out of target range and help where you could."

Anna beamed at that.
"I did what I could Sir I am glad I was useful."
The girl replied happily.

He realized he was counting the shots against the number of expected pawns. Dead, dead, dead. He was on edge, in the event that he needed to do something about one of them that were so far prone, at any moment that could change. In the event the pawn that should be dead wasn't, which he was still having a hard time with, it was as if he wanted to poke him full of a few more holes, just to be sure and that way was on its way to losing his self control more than he already had. "Chocolate, yes that might be good. Water...We should break it up and each have some, but we'll need to get ready to help the prisoners out..."

"I can pass the water around Sir."
Anna said as she handed you a bar of snickers that she found from her bag.
"Here eat this perhaps it will make you feel better Sir and yeah we have to help the prisoners but we have to help ourselves first so we can care for them."
The girl said as she handed you a bottle of water as well and you heard more gunshots indicating more dead pawns.

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Colin smoothly reloaded his gun, keeping an eye on the retreat as he pocketed the used magazine and just kept taking potshots at the ones providing the most resistance still, letting the more directly powerful Magi like Jeffry and Crexia sort the pawns out in bulk without getting too bothered by return fire. He also cast a glance at the Gilledian to make sure he wasn't moving or trying anything sneaky... not really expecting the... man would be able to, but all the same...

The Gilledian was completley limp he did nto move or try anything. You saw fire and lightening fly from the hands of Crexia and Jeffry taking out groups of pawns, the two powerful mages was holding back considerably not to damage the walls. The man you had shot though did not seam to be dead, he was on the floor but he was trying to get back up. Someone shot at you from the left, a dark haired woman, as four more pawns around ehr tried to flee, and then all five of them was dead when Crexia sent a bolt of lightening in their direction.

(OOC: Well then I guess he do not get damaged. Smile )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:55 am

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Anja's Post:

A moment's hesitation as Nicole suppressed the dizziness, then re-targeted at the woman who pointed at her and opened fire...

[Attempting 'Deadaim'.]

[My point was to highlight that the Protocols don't actually work by themselves. In RL, this usually means a load of 'unwritten rules' grow up to actually make the written rules work. That in the Darrian example, it could be 'customary' for him to waive rank and let the combat specialist take command. If he kicked up a stink and filed charges of 'disobeying the Protocols' by the 'lack of respect', a Deacon etc may invite him 'for a drink' and lean on him to drop it because the Protocols cannot afford to be made to look ridiculous / petty / stupid. The Protocols work by consent, after all. The 'tighter' the rules are, the smaller the Traditions would be...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:08 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

A moment's hesitation as Nicole suppressed the dizziness, then re-targeted at the woman who pointed at her and opened fire...

You fired at the woman who had caused your dizzyness and fired at her but your mental state must be affecting your aim as you only graced her arm, the pawn grunted with pain but kept up the effect that was affecting you, she fired her own weapon at you but the failing kinetic shield stopped the bullet.

(OOC: The Protocols are nto perfect but they generally do work. Yes the Traditions have unwritten rules and add ons tot he Protocols. It is not customary for someone in Darrian's position to waive rank but it happens often enough the Traditions tend to be fairly practical and give jobs tot he oens best able to perform them. Also we have been over the idea that the Traditions would nto ahve members with tight rules before, you are welcome to your opinion but I do not share it so nor will that be the case in this game.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:20 pm

[Labryinth, 3.45]

Anja's Post:

Nicole continued to fire at the enemy, hoping that the number of bullets alone would get the enemy...

[You're right. On other news, bump for the PM. I would like to know where Nick stands.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:49 pm

[Labryinth, 3.45]

Nicole continued to fire at the enemy, hoping that the number of bullets alone would get the enemy...

You fire at the woman again and hit her in the leg and then in the abdoment, one of her bullets makes it through Jeffry's shield and hit you in the shoulder but only in the fleshy part and it do not do much damage though it stings, finally the woman go down in a heep and with her death your dizzyness vanished. You notice that there are not many pawn left now, the Masters having burned most of them to a crisp or electrocuted them and Colin and the rest picking of the others, the battle was won and there was little but clean up left.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:02 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]
Anja wrote:The Gilledian was completley limp he did nto move or try anything. You saw fire and lightening fly from the hands of Crexia and Jeffry taking out groups of pawns, the two powerful mages was holding back considerably not to damage the walls. The man you had shot though did not seam to be dead, he was on the floor but he was trying to get back up. Someone shot at you from the left, a dark haired woman, as four more pawns around ehr tried to flee, and then all five of them was dead when Crexia sent a bolt of lightening in their direction.
Nicole wrote:A moment's hesitation as Nicole suppressed the dizziness, then re-targeted at the woman who pointed at her and opened fire...
Anja wrote:You fired at the woman who had caused your dizzyness and fired at her but your mental state must be affecting your aim as you only graced her arm, the pawn grunted with pain but kept up the effect that was affecting you, she fired her own weapon at you but the failing kinetic shield stopped the bullet.
Nicole wrote:Nicole continued to fire at the enemy, hoping that the number of bullets alone would get the enemy...
Nicole wrote:You fire at the woman again and hit her in the leg and then in the abdoment, one of her bullets makes it through Jeffry's shield and hit you in the shoulder but only in the fleshy part and it do not do much damage though it stings, finally the woman go down in a heep and with her death your dizzyness vanished. You notice that there are not many pawn left now, the Masters having burned most of them to a crisp or electrocuted them and Colin and the rest picking of the others, the battle was won and there was little but clean up left.
Colin looked around as the mopping up commenced, then nodded to himself and headed to the nearest eyeball, keeping a wary eye out for stragglers that might yet take a pot shot at him, "Good boy... Tali, can you tell us if there are any more Fallen or pawns hiding throughout the Labyrinth? And if so, where they are hiding?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:15 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Colin looked around as the mopping up commenced, then nodded to himself and headed to the nearest eyeball, keeping a wary eye out for stragglers that might yet take a pot shot at him, "Good boy... Tali, can you tell us if there are any more Fallen or pawns hiding throughout the Labyrinth? And if so, where they are hiding?"

You heard Tali's voice in your head.
"Two pawns, vampires have hidden in a storage room out of view, and the doctor have taken a few pawns with him and hidden in the infirmary, other than that the Labyrinth is mostly empty other than the ones your team is cleaning up as we speak."
You ehard screams as more of the Masters' spells burned the pawns to crisp behind you, no one tried tot ake pot shots at you though.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:15 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]
Anja wrote:You heard Tali's voice in your head.
"Two pawns, vampires have hidden in a storage room out of view, and the doctor have taken a few pawns with him and hidden in the infirmary, other than that the Labyrinth is mostly empty other than the ones your team is cleaning up as we speak."
You ehard screams as more of the Masters' spells burned the pawns to crisp behind you, no one tried tot ake pot shots at you though.
Colin nodded and turned to Morgan, "Sir, there are two vampires hiding in a storage room, and the doctor's taken a few pawns to hide in the infirmary, otherwise the place is mostly empty outside of the ones we're finishing now... Hum... hang on..."
He turned back to the eyeball, slightly suspicious, "What did you mean, 'mostly empty'? Aside from the team with you, battles ongoing and the two groups you mentioned, are there other living beings in the Labyrinth?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:39 pm

[Steelhaven 3 45]

Anja wrote:"Ah yes for being put under against one's will is in no way a problem at all."
Bianca said sarcastically.
"Well I guess we will not be recruiting this man then, I mean we have done fucking nothing but hurt him just to be sure, we have given him zero benefit of the doubt."
The hedge wizard said then her eyes narrowed.
"But you will fucking ask him before you use your magick to send him to sleep Mr Yager, you will not go in there and mess with his mind against his will or I am out you will have to find another guard for I will not stand for that bullshit without his consent!"
The girl said and she was clearly angry.
"The Technomancer will be given a choice on whatever or not he will be sent to sleep Miss Rosso."
Richard said calmly and he looked down.

"What kind of person do you think I am Ms. Rosso...." Serge said looking up from his picture with a confused look on his face, feeling slightly insulted that Bianca would dare assume he would do something like that when he had done nothing of the sort before. "Really now? In all the time you've known me have I ever shown myself to be the kind of mage to do anything like that?"

Anja wrote:"Well I am just a hedge wizard I can't stop you, just remember there is a cost to hurting pepole just to be sure, it would nto suprise me if one day you, me or anyone here will be stearing into the barrel of the gun of a man who could have an ally if we had been willing to take even a minimum of chance."
The Verbena said then she moved to the side so you and Richard could get into the apartment. Richard sigh and look at you.
"Remember what I said Serge he will be worried to be put under but do not do anything before he consents to it."

"Even you too?" Serge said, turning his insulted look over to his cabalmate. "You must know me better than that. Yes yes I know what to do. This isn't exactly my first time putting traumatized prisoners/guests to sleep. Come on. Let's go see Thomas."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:06 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Well sometimes physical meals works better than magick."
Helga said with a shrug then she nodded.
"Yeah the cuts burn so I am planning on getting them checked out as soon as possible but for now we still have tasks to do."

"Yes."

As you poured the fluid into your eyes the pain lessened and as you blinked the liquid out of your eyes you found you could see, your eyes still ached a bit but you could see normally and the pain as well was considerably less.

"Thank god..." he said, as he felt relief from the aching, burning and then...even more so that he could in fact start to see better, more clearly and the relief of it was immense. Maybe he wasn't going to be blind. He turned to have a look at the pawn. He couldn't help himself, he knew sight wasn't the only sense that mattered but still. "I can see better..."

Anna beamed at that.
"I did what I could Sir I am glad I was useful."
The girl replied happily.

"I wish I didn't have to get you involved but we needed you. And still do."

"I can pass the water around Sir."
Anna said as she handed you a bar of snickers that she found from her bag.
"Here eat this perhaps it will make you feel better Sir and yeah we have to help the prisoners but we have to help ourselves first so we can care for them."
The girl said as she handed you a bottle of water as well and you heard more gunshots indicating more dead pawns.

"Thank you. Be careful," he said, and took the candy bar from her.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:10 pm

[Steelhaven 3 45]

"What kind of person do you think I am Ms. Rosso...." Serge said looking up from his picture with a confused look on his face, feeling slightly insulted that Bianca would dare assume he would do something like that when he had done nothing of the sort before. "Really now? In all the time you've known me have I ever shown myself to be the kind of mage to do anything like that?"

"I..."
Biaca begun then she sigh and shook her head.
"I am sorry Mr Yager you are right, you have never done that before that I know I guess I am just angry, I think what we are doing tot his guy is wrong, he have done nothing to harm us and we have kidnapped him and tied him down, taped his fingers together for hours and now this. I just do not think being dicks just in case is a good policy."
The hedge wizard said.
"And I took it out on you, I am sorry."
The girl gave you her most winning smile.
"Forgive me?"

"Even you too?" Serge said, turning his insulted look over to his cabalmate. "You must know me better than that. Yes yes I know what to do. This isn't exactly my first time putting traumatized prisoners/guests to sleep. Come on. Let's go see Thomas."

"Hum...perhaps I was a bit hasty I have just heard of some illusions wandering around..."
Richard said a bit hesitantly.
"But it is also true all you have ever done is help pepole and your Tradition place consent as highly as the Hermeitcs value knowledge perhaps I should not jump to conclusions...yes let us go and see the kid."
Your Cabalmate patted you on the arm and then headed into Amadeus' apartment.

Thomas was resting when you got to the bedroom, it was in the middle of the night and it had been a long day, but the kid opened his eyes when he ehard pepole entering the room looking from one to the other.
"Ehm...hello, is something wrong?"
He asked.

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Colin nodded and turned to Morgan, "Sir, there are two vampires hiding in a storage room, and the doctor's taken a few pawns to hide in the infirmary, otherwise the place is mostly empty outside of the ones we're finishing now... Hum... hang on..."

"Hum...well me and Lady Crexia can mostly handle the situation here, yourself and Miss Bouchard should take out two teams to deal with this doctor and the vampires...and this time try not to adopt anything Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said before he extended his hands and fire shot out in a beam between them, burning three fleeing pawns to ash, they ahd been stupid enough to get into a row so they where perfectly placed for one of Jeffry Morgan's favorite spells Pilum of Fire.

He turned back to the eyeball, slightly suspicious, "What did you mean, 'mostly empty'? Aside from the team with you, battles ongoing and the two groups you mentioned, are there other living beings in the Labyrinth?"

"There are several Umbroods that live in the Labyrinth, most of the ones bound have elft when the mages who bound them died but a few linger, also many naturally Entropic spirits, mostly variations of decay spirits makes the Labyrinth their home, and they remain in it's halls, there are also some of Jace's Specters running around still they are causing problems for the two regular ghosts that live here."
Tali replied her voice a soft whisper in your head.

(OOC: My ducks was in a row but then a Hermetic happened. Razz)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:18 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Yes."

"Don't worry about me...I have had worse."
Helga muttered her voice sounding hurt and bitter.
"Well we should see to our tasks yes?"

"Thank god..." he said, as he felt relief from the aching, burning and then...even more so that he could in fact start to see better, more clearly and the relief of it was immense. Maybe he wasn't going to be blind. He turned to have a look at the pawn. He couldn't help himself, he knew sight wasn't the only sense that mattered but still. "I can see better..."

The pawn was quite dead his chest was sliced apart and his strage eyes really looked like dead, intert lava rocks now, though you felt anger from that gaze as if his demonic master was looking at your and was quite displeased at your for destroying his toy.
"I am glad to hear it."
Darrian said he was bandaging up Jon's arm and shoulder after he had given him a potion it seamed, the Virtual Adept looked allot better, color was returning to his cheeks.
"Do you see better now Sir?"
Anna asked.

"I wish I didn't have to get you involved but we needed you. And still do."

"I know it is not normal and not good either for a person my age to be used to battle but I am, another cost I guess to being kidnapped by the Nephandi and made one of them, but I can not unsee what I have seen so I am okey with it, I can help out."
The apprentice said with a shrug.

"Thank you. Be careful," he said, and took the candy bar from her.

"I will be careful Sir."
Anna promised, she waited until you had something to drink then she went to hand the bottle to Jon, who took a few sips before handing it to Darrian. The gunshots had stopped some time ago and Helga anounced in a grave voice.
"That is the last of them, they are all dead, but I have found the one who could kill at a touch and her power is still active, the bone floor is sort of...looking bad where it is touchign her skin, any chance you could burn her Mr Roth Hicks so none of us accidentally touch her corpse and you know...die for that would be bad."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:53 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Don't worry about me...I have had worse."
Helga muttered her voice sounding hurt and bitter.
"Well we should see to our tasks yes?"

"Yeah," he agreed. Really his task at the moment was trying to get his head together.

The pawn was quite dead his chest was sliced apart and his strage eyes really looked like dead, intert lava rocks now, though you felt anger from that gaze as if his demonic master was looking at your and was quite displeased at your for destroying his toy.
"I am glad to hear it."
Darrian said he was bandaging up Jon's arm and shoulder after he had given him a potion it seamed, the Virtual Adept looked allot better, color was returning to his cheeks.
"Do you see better now Sir?"
Anna asked.

"Much. Hmmmm, I'm not sure those...eyes? If his aren't still linked to the spirit he was bound to, I've seen that before. I'm pretty sure it looks pissed off. Unless that's my imagination at work."

"I know it is not normal and not good either for a person my age to be used to battle but I am, another cost I guess to being kidnapped by the Nephandi and made one of them, but I can not unsee what I have seen so I am okey with it, I can help out."
The apprentice said with a shrug.

"Well, by this point none of us are exactly normal..."

"That is the last of them, they are all dead, but I have found the one who could kill at a touch and her power is still active, the bone floor is sort of...looking bad where it is touchign her skin, any chance you could burn her Mr Roth Hicks so none of us accidentally touch her corpse and you know...die for that would be bad."

"Yes, it would. But we have to be careful about hurting the Labyrinth creature too, setting her on fire might do that, then again her body seems to be doing that as well, and it would spread. So it may be seen as acceptable, then we can heal it."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:09 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Yeah," he agreed. Really his task at the moment was trying to get his head together.

Helga just nodded and left you to try to center yourself and to do her grim task of executing the pawns.

Much. Hmmmm, I'm not sure those...eyes? If his aren't still linked to the spirit he was bound to, I've seen that before. I'm pretty sure it looks pissed off. Unless that's my imagination at work."

Darrian glanced over.
"Yeah...that looks pretty pissed of..."
The Alchemist said.
"So what do we do about it? He is clearly dead, do we burn him?"
Jon asked.
"I mean if whatever this man was bound to is still looking out through his eyes, that can't be good."

"Well, by this point none of us are exactly normal..."

"That is true Sir."
Anna said with a giggle.

"Yes, it would. But we have to be careful about hurting the Labyrinth creature too, setting her on fire might do that, then again her body seems to be doing that as well, and it would spread. So it may be seen as acceptable, then we can heal it."

"Yeah I mean we could stand ready to catch any fire that get out of control and the pawn's pressnece is hurting the Labyrinth creature and the corruption is spreading so I am not sure we have much of a choice."
Helga commented.
"We need to deal with the woman's body."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next