Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

+2
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Adley
6 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 30 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Warpmind Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:32 am

[Labyrinth, 4.45]
Anja wrote:The Euthanathos smiled a little and put her hand gently on the wall and petted it.
"Hi nice to meet you I am Fran."
She said and the labyrinth seamed happy and content to be petted.
Colin smiled, "He's enjoying it, in case you couldn't tell. Well..."
He lent the captive a hand, "Let's head to the entryway, then; I'll let the ones on the other side know not to handle you too roughly..."
He tapped the phone to reach Davenport on the intercom system, "Ah, Sir, we'd forgotten to send out a captive. Not a Mage, a former Infernalist. Be gentle with him, would you, he's quite sore and essentially harmless. I'll confer with my attorney in the morning."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 30 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:18 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin smiled, "He's enjoying it, in case you couldn't tell. Well..."

"I could not tell actually but I am glad that he likes it."
Fran said and she patted the wall some more.

He lent the captive a hand, "Let's head to the entryway, then; I'll let the ones on the other side know not to handle you too roughly..."
He tapped the phone to reach Davenport on the intercom system, "Ah, Sir, we'd forgotten to send out a captive. Not a Mage, a former Infernalist. Be gentle with him, would you, he's quite sore and essentially harmless. I'll confer with my attorney in the morning."

The former infernalist nodded weakly. You called up Master Davenport and he replied.
"I see, a prisoner, what powers do he have and do he need to be restrained?"
The Virtual Adept asked.
"If tou tag him with your phone then I will teleport him to the villa and see that he gets locked up somewhere until you and your lawyer can sort things out."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:48 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]
Anja wrote:The former infernalist nodded weakly. You called up Master Davenport and he replied.
"I see, a prisoner, what powers do he have and do he need to be restrained?"
The Virtual Adept asked.
"If tou tag him with your phone then I will teleport him to the villa and see that he gets locked up somewhere until you and your lawyer can sort things out."
Colin glanced at the captive, "Right now, he's pretty much limited to bitter glares and harsh words... If I hand him my phone, will you send it right back after?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:55 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin glanced at the captive, "Right now, he's pretty much limited to bitter glares and harsh words... If I hand him my phone, will you send it right back after?"

"What have happened to him?"
The Virtual Adept asked.
"Just mark his position with your phone on Mr ehm....ehm...your Cabalmate's app and I will pick him up."
Master Davenport instructed.
"I do nto need to teleport your phone with the prisoner."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:50 pm

(OOC: Well we are again at 30 pages so time for a new IC thread. I have to do this write up a bit quickly as I am GMing D&D for my gaming group later today so I have a few times to prepare. Ok so this thread finished up the Labyrinth plotline.

Adley went to rescude the captured Verbena, this worked out pretty well, but he had to get past some dangerous Infernalists and one of them severely intured Mr Amelie when the vampire stepped in front of the mages and took the brunt of the attack.

Nicole and Colin do some clean up, they finish up a fight with the Giledian and a swarm of Infernalists and Nephandi, they manage to kill the lot of them together with the other mages fighting with them including most of the Masters, a few of the Nephandi run of but Nicole and Fran takes them out, Fran gets injured but she is healed. Colin get the hiding vampires out of the Labyrinth.

Nicole and Colin find a Technocrat that have been hung up in the Nephandi's rec room, he is dead but the two mages find out as much as they can abotu him, they also gather some personal effects from the bodies in the infirmary.

Serge finish up helping Cava and Thomas making their neccesary restraint more comfortable then he go to check on Kyle and he and Stephen and Kyle go to make sandwiches for the returning strike team while discussing the merits of a world where everyone is Awakened.

Basically there is allot of finishing up in the Labyrinth, now all that is left is dealing with Tali, get the de Invested Infernalist out, leave and deal with the Caul and the Masters are dealing with the Caul. The rest have been teleporting out in groups. Colin and Nicole have a talk.

The game got a new player character Morrigan who arrived at Logan International after she was invited by Mara, Michael Wong met with her and is talking with ehr over breakfast.

Unfortunatly Strife had to leave the game due to things they had to deal with, this years and 2020 have not been kind to any of us. I know Strife check in on the game now and again so thank you for the game, we had allot of fun these years. Now only me and Warp are left of the one who started out six years ago, but the game is still going. So welcome to the new players and a warm goodbye and well wishes to Strife.

Everyone who took part in this thread, including Morrgian get 2 exps.

This is the link to the new IC Thread: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t258-welcoming-morrigan-leaving-the-labyrinth-and-well-earned-rest-ic-thread-53#43142 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30