Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread

4 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:58 pm

[Nicole's Apartment, Monday Evening]

Colin's Post:

'If you think it's a good idea, you suggest it then.' she replied. 'And if people want to get me, they'll twist anything I do or don't to fit the narrative. Plus, I've got that disciplinary coming up, haven't I?' crossing her arms, giving a clear "fuck 'em all" vibe.

[Regardless of the final system, we do need to work out how much cash each of the PCs would get for their Horizon trip. I OOC in fact thought the ~$50k Nick found was your way of giving the party a nice wad of spending money...]

[The Camarilla wouldn't want to cover it up. In fact, they'd not even know about it. My argument is that as a general policy they would have bent the police departments, pathologist offices etc over decades towards being inefficient organisations which are filled with people who are rather lacklustre in questioning, don't have imaginations and have a tendency to grab the first answer which fits then bunk off for a smoke. Consider it more 'passive' Masquerade/Protocols/Veil protection than active.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread

Post by Warpmind Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:31 pm

[Nicole's Apartment, Monday Evening]
Nicole wrote:'If you think it's a good idea, you suggest it then.' she replied. 'And if people want to get me, they'll twist anything I do or don't to fit the narrative. Plus, I've got that disciplinary coming up, haven't I?' crossing her arms, giving a clear "fuck 'em all" vibe.
Colin frowned, "Very well, then, I might. But I'm giving you the credit. Might at the very least give our disciplinary hearing a bit of... padding."

[Labyrinth, Tuesday Morning]
Anja wrote:"Well I am not one of those who believe everything happens for a reason to some divine plan, but I do believe one can learn from most experiences, perhaps I will be reborn as someone who take the way I died as a reason to fight against violence and cruelty."
Jacob said with a slight sigh.
"I wish I had gotten a longer life though there was allot I never got to do, but I did have a good life for the time I got."
He nodded, "Cause and effect... What happens in the future is the consequence of what happened in the past, and what we do in the present. Having a glimpse of the consequences allows one to change the future before it happens, but unless we have an idea of what will happen, well... Best of luck in the hereafter, and in the next life. Perhaps you'll return as a humble Mister Rogers to spread kindness, perhaps you'll return as a more martial defender of the weak... I hope I get to meet you and help you on the way, then."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:04 pm

He nodded, "Cause and effect... What happens in the future is the consequence of what happened in the past, and what we do in the present. Having a glimpse of the consequences allows one to change the future before it happens, but unless we have an idea of what will happen, well... Best of luck in the hereafter, and in the next life. Perhaps you'll return as a humble Mister Rogers to spread kindness, perhaps you'll return as a more martial defender of the weak... I hope I get to meet you and help you on the way, then."

"Yeah I was not talking about seeing the future Sir I was just talking about that if a soul have seen violence perhaps it will come back to try to prevent it."
The ghost said.
"Thank you...best of luck to you as well."
He said before he faded away.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:31 am

Anja wrote:"As long as you have learned kid, for this is important, some exaggerations can get people hurt."
Marian said sternly.
"Just remember that."
Colin wrote:Colin shook his head, "Serge... if a Garou attacked you, you wouldn't have come back in one piece. If you were lucky, a piece of you might have come back. Very lucky, and we'd get most of you back... And if you suggest such an attack within earshot of the Garou you alleged to have attacked you, he'd likely be honour-bound to do so. So as a very friendly word of warning, never imply such a thing. Unless you actually want an unfriendly warning from a Garou."
Anja wrote:"This of it this way, you would not scream fire in a crowded theater or mall as doing so could cause people getting trampled in the ensuing panic, we are not trying to gang up on you, I am just saying that this is not a matter to just brush off it is important as doing what you did could have lead to real problems so perhaps you should think more about when it works to make things more interesting and when you need to stay to the facts."
Marian said with a sigh looking at Serge.

"Yes yes I get it." Serge said with sigh, slinging the cloth bag over his shoulder and rubbed his temple with his thumb. "I hear you loud and clear. But I really don't think this is a lesson I need now. I just walked around a dead mans house and caught a glimpse of a life he'll never come back to. A life taken from him in an instant. So forgive me if I'm feeling a bit morbid. Now please let me know how the labyrinth search is going and if there's anything I can do to help."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:45 am

"Yes yes I get it." Serge said with sigh, slinging the cloth bag over his shoulder and rubbed his temple with his thumb. "I hear you loud and clear. But I really don't think this is a lesson I need now. I just walked around a dead mans house and caught a glimpse of a life he'll never come back to. A life taken from him in an instant. So forgive me if I'm feeling a bit morbid. Now please let me know how the labyrinth search is going and if there's anything I can do to help."

"It is never the right time for lessons kid, the ones that matter happens when they may and often when things are difficult, and just so you know I have been working on Jacob's body, removing the damage done to it and preparing it so we can dump it and his family can be told he died in a hit and run, so I get feeling morbid but just make sure that in feeling morbid you don't behave in a way that cause more empty apartments with lives dead people will never get to return to."
Marian said.
"I think some of the others went to some of the other bedrooms, and also some boxes was found but really I have been busy with the body."
The Euthanathos said.
"As your Cabal leader he will know what you can do to help."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:35 pm

Jeremy wrote:"Yes yes I get it." Serge said with sigh, slinging the cloth bag over his shoulder and rubbed his temple with his thumb. "I hear you loud and clear. But I really don't think this is a lesson I need now. I just walked around a dead mans house and caught a glimpse of a life he'll never come back to. A life taken from him in an instant. So forgive me if I'm feeling a bit morbid. Now please let me know how the labyrinth search is going and if there's anything I can do to help."
Anja wrote:"It is never the right time for lessons kid, the ones that matter happens when they may and often when things are difficult, and just so you know I have been working on Jacob's body, removing the damage done to it and preparing it so we can dump it and his family can be told he died in a hit and run, so I get feeling morbid but just make sure that in feeling morbid you don't behave in a way that cause more empty apartments with lives dead people will never get to return to."
Marian said.
"I think some of the others went to some of the other bedrooms, and also some boxes was found but really I have been busy with the body."
The Euthanathos said.
Colin gave Serge a mildly stern look, and shook his head, "What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
He frowned for a moment, "Still, you're right, it is a bit of a dark sight, the home of a dead man that you're searching... We'll figure out exactly how we'll explain the money for Paprika, and see about... hmm... Serge, you've seen both Jacob and Paprika, do you think you could make a nice painting of the two for Jacob's parents, under the pretense it was commissioned a few weeks back, before he disappeared?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:27 am

Anja wrote:"It is never the right time for lessons kid, the ones that matter happens when they may and often when things are difficult, and just so you know I have been working on Jacob's body, removing the damage done to it and preparing it so we can dump it and his family can be told he died in a hit and run, so I get feeling morbid but just make sure that in feeling morbid you don't behave in a way that cause more empty apartments with lives dead people will never get to return to."
Marian said.
The Euthanathos said.
Colin wrote:Colin gave Serge a mildly stern look, and shook his head, "What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."

Serge frowned a looked away from his cabal leader, knowing that he was right but also feeling that it was the wrong lesson at the wrong time. He didn't dare say that out loud though.

Colin wrote:He frowned for a moment, "Still, you're right, it is a bit of a dark sight, the home of a dead man that you're searching... We'll figure out exactly how we'll explain the money for Paprika, and see about... hmm... Serge, you've seen both Jacob and Paprika, do you think you could make a nice painting of the two for Jacob's parents, under the pretense it was commissioned a few weeks back, before he disappeared?"

"Yeah I can do that, I guess. Do you want me to, like, do that now?" Serge said with a frown, as if that wasn't really what he wanted to hear.

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:39 am

Jeremy wrote:Serge frowned a looked away from his cabal leader, knowing that he was right but also feeling that it was the wrong lesson at the wrong time. He didn't dare say that out loud though.
Colin sighed, "No, that quote was perhaps ill-timed... You're right to feel a bit morbid, no-one is saying you shouldn't, but it is not the best time and place to dwell on it. We'll... talk about it when we are done here for today, alright?"

Jeremy wrote:"Yeah I can do that, I guess. Do you want me to, like, do that now?" Serge said with a frown, as if that wasn't really what he wanted to hear.
He shook his head, "No, I was thinking more as a side project while we're on Horizon, and after we get back. For now, we need to search Toby further."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:10 pm

As you spoke with Serge you heard Anna call from further down the corridor.
"Scientist Bouchard I have found a computer room or something, there is allot of machines here, perhaps you would want to have a look at it Ma'am."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:13 pm

Colin wrote:Colin sighed, "No, that quote was perhaps ill-timed... You're right to feel a bit morbid, no-one is saying you shouldn't, but it is not the best time and place to dwell on it. We'll... talk about it when we are done here for today, alright?"
Colin wrote:He shook his head, "No, I was thinking more as a side project while we're on Horizon, and after we get back. For now, we need to search Toby further."
Anja wrote:As you spoke with Serge you heard Anna call from further down the corridor.
"Scientist Bouchard I have found a computer room or something, there is allot of machines here, perhaps you would want to have a look at it Ma'am."

"Perfect. Let's go do that. Did you guys discover anything new while I was on my little trip?" Serge said, looking in the direction he heard Anna's voice, "Besides a computer room?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:34 am

Anja wrote:As you spoke with Serge you heard Anna call from further down the corridor.
Jeremy wrote:"Perfect. Let's go do that. Did you guys discover anything new while I was on my little trip?" Serge said, looking in the direction he heard Anna's voice, "Besides a computer room?"
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "We found... personal items. Rather a lot of them, from the Nephandi's victims... Nick's got them covered, let's move on. The computer lab sounds interesting."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:25 pm

"Well we have done what we can for Jacob so let us go."
Marian said and he picked up the camera and headed towards where Anna called she had found a room full of machines. Dion followed suit. Jeffry just grunted he seamed less enthusiastic.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:14 am

Colin wrote:Colin nodded thoughtfully, "We found... personal items. Rather a lot of them, from the Nephandi's victims... Nick's got them covered, let's move on. The computer lab sounds interesting."
Anja wrote:"Well we have done what we can for Jacob so let us go."
Marian said and he picked up the camera and headed towards where Anna called she had found a room full of machines. Dion followed suit. Jeffry just grunted he seamed less enthusiastic.

"Yeah I wanna get there before any of our VA's do. They always hog those rooms." Serge said with a slight chuckle, moving to the room that Anna had found.

He looked around, seeing what sorts of machine were present in the room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:15 pm

Anja wrote:"Well we have done what we can for Jacob so let us go."
Jeremy wrote:"Yeah I wanna get there before any of our VA's do. They always hog those rooms." Serge said with a slight chuckle, moving to the room that Anna had found.

Colin chuckled at Serge's eagerness, "Well, the Virtual Adepts do know their way around digital security systems, which I'd be surprised if there weren't any of in the computer room... Let's have a look-see, then."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:42 pm

"Yeah I wanna get there before any of our VA's do. They always hog those rooms." Serge said with a slight chuckle, moving to the room that Anna had found.

Colin chuckled at Serge's eagerness, "Well, the Virtual Adepts do know their way around digital security systems, which I'd be surprised if there weren't any of in the computer room... Let's have a look-see, then."

"Well the Adepts generally know how to deal with computers and make sure they are safe and that we can get as much out of them as possible."
Dion commented.

Anna was calling from a door down the hall, it led into a medium sized room. There was eight computers on desks along the walls, there was also a rack of what looked like servers. In the middle of the room there was another brain with ports hooked into it. A forgotten and long cold cup of coffee stood by one of the machines who's screen showed what looked like a budget or similar document. Another machine was also on and seamed to have been paused in the middle of a game. One corner had allot of spiderwebs, allot, allot of spiderweb with thick strands, this room might have been a favorite of the Kumo that was let go with her child, a suspicion which was strengthened by one of the desks having a framed picture of the woman with her son on her arm, eight legs and all.
"And off course there is another giant brain."
Dion begun then she saw the picture.
"What the...oh the wer spider and her...man that is one creepy baby."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:14 am

Anja wrote:"Well the Adepts generally know how to deal with computers and make sure they are safe and that we can get as much out of them as possible."
Dion commented.

Anna was calling from a door down the hall, it led into a medium sized room. There was eight computers on desks along the walls, there was also a rack of what looked like servers. In the middle of the room there was another brain with ports hooked into it. A forgotten and long cold cup of coffee stood by one of the machines who's screen showed what looked like a budget or similar document. Another machine was also on and seamed to have been paused in the middle of a game. One corner had allot of spiderwebs, allot, allot of spiderweb with thick strands, this room might have been a favorite of the Kumo that was let go with her child, a suspicion which was strengthened by one of the desks having a framed picture of the woman with her son on her arm, eight legs and all.

"I'm guessing there using the brain for processing power. You know the matrix was gonna use that plot point originally. Apparently our brains have a massive amount of processing." Serge said taking in the sights of the computer room.

He walked over to the screen with the financial documents wondering what sorts of things the Nephandi were spending money on and where they were getting stuff from. While Serge hated anything to do with finances, he had to admit the paper trail they left was a good way of seeing who was working with who.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:55 am

"I'm guessing there using the brain for processing power. You know the matrix was gonna use that plot point originally. Apparently our brains have a massive amount of processing." Serge said taking in the sights of the computer room.

"Yes that seam to be likely."
Marian agreed glancing at the brain with a frown.

He walked over to the screen with the financial documents wondering what sorts of things the Nephandi were spending money on and where they were getting stuff from. While Serge hated anything to do with finances, he had to admit the paper trail they left was a good way of seeing who was working with who.

Much of it was boring, it seamed that Labyrinths also needed toilet paper, gas and washing machine powder. However you saw several donations to politicians, most of them Republicans, especially to Donald Trump. There was also a note to pay someone named Jonathan Malin to hush up a company named Whips, Restraints and Dicks who had found out the Labyrinth used their products for something other than what was intended. Also there was a sizable payment to someone named Hoss for sacrifices.
"Did you find anything Mr Yager?"
Dion asked.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:16 am

Anja wrote:Anna was calling from a door down the hall, it led into a medium sized room. There was eight computers on desks along the walls, there was also a rack of what looked like servers. In the middle of the room there was another brain with ports hooked into it. A forgotten and long cold cup of coffee stood by one of the machines who's screen showed what looked like a budget or similar document. Another machine was also on and seamed to have been paused in the middle of a game. One corner had allot of spiderwebs, allot, allot of spiderweb with thick strands, this room might have been a favorite of the Kumo that was let go with her child, a suspicion which was strengthened by one of the desks having a framed picture of the woman with her son on her arm, eight legs and all.
Colin strode over to the photo, carefully easing the frame out from between the spiderwebs, giving Dion a wry smile, "Oh, the little guy isn't that creepy... Quite the snuggly little fellow, in fact. Hm... I had best take care of this, as a safety measure..."

Jeremy wrote:He walked over to the screen with the financial documents wondering what sorts of things the Nephandi were spending money on and where they were getting stuff from. While Serge hated anything to do with finances, he had to admit the paper trail they left was a good way of seeing who was working with who.
Anja wrote:Much of it was boring, it seamed that Labyrinths also needed toilet paper, gas and washing machine powder. However you saw several donations to politicians, most of them Republicans, especially to Donald Trump. There was also a note to pay someone named Jonathan Malin to hush up a company named Whips, Restraints and Dicks who had found out the Labyrinth used their products for something other than what was intended. Also there was a sizable payment to someone named Hoss for sacrifices.
Dion asked.
He carefully extracted the photo from the frame and slipped into his inside pocket, careful not to bend or fold it where the mother and child were, "Indeed, anything of interest?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:55 pm

Anja wrote:Much of it was boring, it seamed that Labyrinths also needed toilet paper, gas and washing machine powder. However you saw several donations to politicians, most of them Republicans, especially to Donald Trump. There was also a note to pay someone named Jonathan Malin to hush up a company named Whips, Restraints and Dicks who had found out the Labyrinth used their products for something other than what was intended. Also there was a sizable payment to someone named Hoss for sacrifices.
Dion asked.
Colin wrote:He carefully extracted the photo from the frame and slipped into his inside pocket, careful not to bend or fold it where the mother and child were, "Indeed, anything of interest?"

"A lot of donations to politicians. And Donald Trump for some reason. Hmmm, didn't know he was interested in politics." Serge said inspecting the list closely, "They payed some guy not to talk about what they're using the BDSM gear for. And it looks like there paying someone named 'Hoss' for sacrifices. That's actually something we might want to follow up on. Someone who supplies sacrifices probably isn't getting his stock in any non-evil way."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:31 pm

Colin strode over to the photo, carefully easing the frame out from between the spiderwebs, giving Dion a wry smile, "Oh, the little guy isn't that creepy... Quite the snuggly little fellow, in fact. Hm... I had best take care of this, as a safety measure..."

Dion raised an eyebrow.
"If you say no Sir."
She muttered with a shudder.

He carefully extracted the photo from the frame and slipped into his inside pocket, careful not to bend or fold it where the mother and child were, "Indeed, anything of interest?"

You got the picture put away safely.

"A lot of donations to politicians. And Donald Trump for some reason. Hmmm, didn't know he was interested in politics." Serge said inspecting the list closely, "They payed some guy not to talk about what they're using the BDSM gear for. And it looks like there paying someone named 'Hoss' for sacrifices. That's actually something we might want to follow up on. Someone who supplies sacrifices probably isn't getting his stock in any non-evil way."

"Well we know the Nephandi often work with politicians and make them their pawn, especially politicians who further stagnation, injustice and just plain suck."
Marian said.
"I do not know what this reality show host have to do with it though. We better look into the person selling sacrifices and shut him down, as for the BDSM gear company we better make sure the Nephandi do not plan to hurt them for figuring out their secrets."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:05 pm

Anja wrote:Dion raised an eyebrow.
"If you say no Sir."
She muttered with a shudder.
Colin smiled wryly, "Not everyone will appreciate the child that looks radically different, I suppose... I mean, he is part arthropod, scarcely humanoid, so I'm hardly faulting you for a bit of squick, but he's really a little sweetie."

Jeremy wrote:"A lot of donations to politicians. And Donald Trump for some reason. Hmmm, didn't know he was interested in politics." Serge said inspecting the list closely, "They payed some guy not to talk about what they're using the BDSM gear for. And it looks like there paying someone named 'Hoss' for sacrifices. That's actually something we might want to follow up on. Someone who supplies sacrifices probably isn't getting his stock in any non-evil way."
Anja wrote:"Well we know the Nephandi often work with politicians and make them their pawn, especially politicians who further stagnation, injustice and just plain suck."
Marian said.
"I do not know what this reality show host have to do with it though. We better look into the person selling sacrifices and shut him down, as for the BDSM gear company we better make sure the Nephandi do not plan to hurt them for figuring out their secrets."
He frowned, "Donations directly to the candidates? Of course, they'd want to make sure the politicians know who holds their reins... but you'd think they'd want to keep things on the down low, and go through Super PACs instead. As for the, ah, toy shop and the flesh trader, yes, we should have that sorted out shortly."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:11 pm

Colin smiled wryly, "Not everyone will appreciate the child that looks radically different, I suppose... I mean, he is part arthropod, scarcely humanoid, so I'm hardly faulting you for a bit of squick, but he's really a little sweetie."

"Well there is a difference between a child with a deformity and a little supernatural monstrosity, then again being a mage with an ancient spirit living inside of me connecting me to a wast energy which allow me to sing the song of creation I probably should not speak to loudely about that Sir."
Dion said with a sigh.
"I am sure the kid is sweet, his mother took him and left?"

He frowned, "Donations directly to the candidates? Of course, they'd want to make sure the politicians know who holds their reins... but you'd think they'd want to keep things on the down low, and go through Super PACs instead. As for the, ah, toy shop and the flesh trader, yes, we should have that sorted out shortly."

"The candidates and politicians on the list might be actual pawn members of the Nephandi who get rewarded for their deeds."
Marian said with a frown.
"We should get these lists to the Virtual Adepts, she what hell they can raise."
He added then he nodded.
"Both on the politicians and the other to...ehm issues."
Turning to Serge the death magus asked.
"Is there anything else of note you can see?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:44 pm

Anja wrote:"Well there is a difference between a child with a deformity and a little supernatural monstrosity, then again being a mage with an ancient spirit living inside of me connecting me to a wast energy which allow me to sing the song of creation I probably should not speak to loudely about that Sir."
Dion said with a sigh.
"I am sure the kid is sweet, his mother took him and left?"
Colin frowned, "There's a difference, sure, but on the other hand, our Chantry associates with Garou, Rokea, Ananasi, a variety of spirits including the two angelic-looking Umbroods we employ as guards, and more... so no, perhaps we shouldn't speak too loudly about it. And yes, I let her know that her Boston privileges were expired, so if she's doesn't leave town, she'll not be shown mercy again..."
He smiled thinly, "But if she had not been ready to exchange her life to save her child, she'd not have lived, either."

Anja wrote:"The candidates and politicians on the list might be actual pawn members of the Nephandi who get rewarded for their deeds."
"We should get these lists to the Virtual Adepts, she what hell they can raise."
He added then he nodded.
He nodded, "Plenty of hell, I expect."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:47 pm

Colin frowned, "There's a difference, sure, but on the other hand, our Chantry associates with Garou, Rokea, Ananasi, a variety of spirits including the two angelic-looking Umbroods we employ as guards, and more... so no, perhaps we shouldn't speak too loudly about it. And yes, I let her know that her Boston privileges were expired, so if she's doesn't leave town, she'll not be shown mercy again..."
He smiled thinly, "But if she had not been ready to exchange her life to save her child, she'd not have lived, either."

"I know I know we deal with allot of different Awakened, most of them look human most of the time though seeing a baby that is a well ehm...what do you call that a spidercentur...how did that happen?"
Dion asked.
"Well with werewolves I hear that some of them are born in their war form I suspect it is the same thing."
Marian chimed in.
"It was the right choice to let the two werspiders go."
The death magus said and Dion reluctantly nodded her agreement.

He nodded, "Plenty of hell, I expect."

"Well the computer did belong to Nephandi."
Marian commented with a sigh.
"Fucking Nephandi."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:59 am

Anja wrote:"Well we know the Nephandi often work with politicians and make them their pawn, especially politicians who further stagnation, injustice and just plain suck."
Marian said.
Colin wrote:He frowned, "Donations directly to the candidates? Of course, they'd want to make sure the politicians know who holds their reins... but you'd think they'd want to keep things on the down low, and go through Super PACs instead. As for the, ah, toy shop and the flesh trader, yes, we should have that sorted out shortly."
Anja wrote:"The candidates and politicians on the list might be actual pawn members of the Nephandi who get rewarded for their deeds."
He added then he nodded.

"I'll see what other stuff they got on here." Serge said now taking the mouse and beginning to give a cursory exploration of the contents of the computer.

He mainly checked for documents similar to budgeting form but for different dates, which would likely all be stored together in the same folder. The Nephandi of this labyrinth seemed pretty entrenched and likely had their tendrils in a bunch of different locations. Exploring where there money went would help connect them to other evil doers in the area.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next