Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggers in the Dark, Two Suns and New Friends IC Thread 58

+2
Meridia Porter
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Daggers in the Dark, Two Suns and New Friends IC Thread 58 - Page 10 Empty Re: Daggers in the Dark, Two Suns and New Friends IC Thread 58

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:18 pm

[Concordia, Graftenberg Retreat Surgical Observation Room]
Anja wrote:Kallen looked in your direction but he still did not see you.
"Yes...that might be wise, then again, and do not...tell anyone I said this Kira, I would not grieve if that cat got the drop on Rust and killed him, or if he destroyed her before she was born...well yes indeed study, study..."
He muttered before he fell asleep again.
Colin leaned back in the chair, giving Kallan's hand a few gentle pats before fishing out his phone, still holding on with his left hand while sending Morgan a text message, 'Kallan is drifting in and out of consciousness and lucidity, but he said something interesting... I don't suppose a corrupted werecat was found in any of the locations we hit? Seems Jace has such a close associate... might be worth trying to track down when we get home.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Daggers in the Dark, Two Suns and New Friends IC Thread 58 - Page 10 Empty Re: Daggers in the Dark, Two Suns and New Friends IC Thread 58

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:03 pm

[Concordia, Graftenberg Retreat Surgical Observation Room]

Colin leaned back in the chair, giving Kallan's hand a few gentle pats before fishing out his phone, still holding on with his left hand while sending Morgan a text message, 'Kallan is drifting in and out of consciousness and lucidity, but he said something interesting... I don't suppose a corrupted werecat was found in any of the locations we hit? Seems Jace has such a close associate... might be worth trying to track down when we get home.'

You got a reply back from Jeffry:
To Mr Wainwright.
No we found werwolves...spiders, bears but no cats.
I agree though it is a lead, perhaps we can ask Mr Karyak if he know anything about any wercats in Boston and start there. Also see what else you can get out of Kallen. Kyle says hello, he have met some young Cultists it seam, they are playing one of those horrible games you plug into a television that the young like for some reason.
Be Well
Jeffry Morgan.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meridia Porter Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:41 pm

[Concordia, Morgan's House]

Beatrice wrote:Beatrice looked down into her empty teacup and sigh.

"I understand why they do it, until recently there really was no hope, once you Fell that was it, there was no coming back, ever. But there seam there might be some small chance that those like Kyle and me, those rare few widderslainte who do not indulge in our dark impulses might have a chance, at the same time it do feel unfair to be put on trial and risk...that...just for being born."

She muttered sadly.

"I was never a big fan of original sin as a concept." Meridia bristles ever so slightly at the thought of that unwanted, dark burden being used to judge someone. Still, there's a part of her that just feels ever so slightly uncomfortable at just the hint of corruption, the fallen.

Nicole wrote:'Hmm? Why do people assume we're like, an alien species or something?' she replied wryly, shedding her greatcoat, revealing her top was one of those clingy microfibre affairs which showed that bulk was more athletic tone than fat. And a fairly modest confirmation of being female, which at least avoided any possibly prickly questions. Another tattoo poking out of her top collar, the little glint off the discreet body jewellery as she moved

"Some of you can come off as a... bit sci-fi. Are you packing a phaser?" Meridia shrugs in response, dressing it with a little humour. She has absolutely no idea what a phaser is other than some sort of star wars gun thing. She prays Nicole doesn't fire any references back at her.

She is almost certainly a little self-conscious standing before someone who could likely fold her three times over as a warm up. Most of the mages she had met so far had leaned toward the more bookish stereotypes, buried in holy texts or dusty tomes.

"Love the tattoos!" Meridia chirps this out awkwardly just to prevent any awkward pauses or silences before turning back to Beatrice and her tea.

Beatrice wrote:
"Yeah I know but it is what we got, tea and some old canned food...hum old hermetics in a old Hermetic's house...ah ehm...I am setting up a shopping list, just write up what you need."

Beatrice said pointing to a paper pad an pen on one on the counters.

"Though for today the suggestion was we just order some pizza for dinner but we are still going to need food for breakfast and lunch and such and drink, and toilet paper."

"You can order pizza around here?" She seems a little incredulous at this. Meridia didn't eat pizza much anymore. She honestly didn't seem to need to eat a lot, although she absolutely do with putting a few more pounds on. She did want to do it the right way though, with better food. The way she treated her body mattered to her, and she wasn't going to just use transformative magick for a quick shortcut either.
Meridia Porter
Meridia Porter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:07 pm

[Concordia, Graftenberg Retreat, Kallan's Room]

Anja wrote:He smiled thinly, "Wise words. And I fully intend to experience what a Cultist pub kitchen can create to delight the senses - without losing them, of course. If I'm fortunate, they'll serve up some solid English pub food, as well, but I am not going to be altogether picky about the cuisine's nationality. Perhaps you should come along to keep an eye on this old man."

"Be careful, I might take you up on that offer. And I doubt you really want me tagging around harshing your cool." Serge said with a slight grin, "Besides, if I'm going over to the Cultist realm there are more important things I have to do first."

Anja wrote:"Do you have the patient's consent for such a working to be done on him, or are you a close friend or relative who would know his wishes in the matter?"
The nurse asked as she studied Serge.

"Well none of those things are true. I just don't like seeing someone suffer but I can understand if that's not a good enough reason to trust me." Serge said looking slightly crestfallen as he knew where this would likely lead, "And he's not in the right state of mind to give consent as well...."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:31 pm

"I was never a big fan of original sin as a concept." Meridia bristles ever so slightly at the thought of that unwanted, dark burden being used to judge someone. Still, there's a part of her that just feels ever so slightly uncomfortable at just the hint of corruption, the fallen.

Original sin...no I do not favor that concept however I know what I am, my Avatar is still Fallen I...know the urges that come unbidden I can understand the fear it just...some few of us fight back, and many are never given the chance to do that."
Beatrice muttered sadly.

"You can order pizza around here?" She seems a little incredulous at this. Meridia didn't eat pizza much anymore. She honestly didn't seem to need to eat a lot, although she absolutely do with putting a few more pounds on. She did want to do it the right way though, with better food. The way she treated her body mattered to her, and she wasn't going to just use transformative magick for a quick shortcut either.

"I mean Horizon have between ten and twenty thousand inhabitants so a mid sized town in USA, it have all the things such a town might have including food delivery services."
Beatrice replied.
"But from your expression i take it you are not a fan of pizza, anything else you would prefer?"

"Well none of those things are true. I just don't like seeing someone suffer but I can understand if that's not a good enough reason to trust me." Serge said looking slightly crestfallen as he knew where this would likely lead, "And he's not in the right state of mind to give consent as well...."

"I understand and I do not like watching anyone suffer either."
The nurse said.
"However consent are important and for many having their minds messed with against their will is worse than physical pain, I can not allow you to do so to the patient without his consent."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:03 pm

Anja wrote:"I understand and I do not like watching anyone suffer either."
The nurse said.
"However consent are important and for many having their minds messed with against their will is worse than physical pain, I can not allow you to do so to the patient without his consent."

"I understand. Sorry for troubling you." Serge said politely despite his frustration. He turned around and began heading back to Kallan's room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:10 pm

"I understand. Sorry for troubling you." Serge said politely despite his frustration. He turned around and began heading back to Kallan's room.

"There is no need to apologize."
The nurse said.
"I am happy to answer questions."
You got back to Kallen's room, the guards looked at you but let you enter. Kallen was still muttering and whimpering but he appeared to be sleeping right now, though he seamed to pass in and out of consciousness, and Colin was still by his side.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:45 pm

Anja wrote:"There is no need to apologize."
The nurse said.
"I am happy to answer questions."
You got back to Kallen's room, the guards looked at you but let you enter. Kallen was still muttering and whimpering but he appeared to be sleeping right now, though he seamed to pass in and out of consciousness, and Colin was still by his side.

"The nurse said no. So I guess keeping him company will have to do." Serge said walking up next to his cabal leader.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:42 am

Jeremy wrote:"Be careful, I might take you up on that offer. And I doubt you really want me tagging around harshing your cool." Serge said with a slight grin, "Besides, if I'm going over to the Cultist realm there are more important things I have to do first."
Colin grinned, "I doubt you could... 'harsh my cool' even if you wanted to. But making a detour before heading out should be fine - shower and a shave sort of thing?"

Anja wrote:You got a reply back from Jeffry:
To Mr Wainwright.
No we found werwolves...spiders, bears but no cats.
I agree though it is a lead, perhaps we can ask Mr Karyak if he know anything about any wercats in Boston and start there. Also see what else you can get out of Kallen. Kyle says hello, he have met some young Cultists it seam, they are playing one of those horrible games you plug into a television that the young like for some reason.
Be Well
Jeffry Morgan.
He sighed softly, typing back, 'It is up to Kallan right now to pull through the night... but I can't force him to survive, only sit and hope for the best. Tell Kyle good luck, and not to let the honour of the Order of Hermes falter before the Cult's prowess at the games.'

Anja wrote:"The nurse said no. So I guess keeping him company will have to do." Serge said walking up next to his cabal leader.
He nodded, lowering his voice a little with a sly wink, "Not unexpected, medical ethics is an important aspect here. Hum, there's one thing, though... He thought I am Kira, and told me to go practice the Triangle of the Arts. I don't suppose you could get yourself really into drawing a picture of her, healthy and energetic, with her nose to the proverbial grindstone? As you are... young and possessed of somewhat lax discipline, shall we say, no-one could fault you for leaking warm, fuzzy feelings about the scenario out into the rest of the room... just don't do anything targeted, and make sure you're lost in your work if someone asks."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:21 am

Colin wrote:He nodded, lowering his voice a little with a sly wink, "Not unexpected, medical ethics is an important aspect here. Hum, there's one thing, though... He thought I am Kira, and told me to go practice the Triangle of the Arts. I don't suppose you could get yourself really into drawing a picture of her, healthy and energetic, with her nose to the proverbial grindstone? As you are... young and possessed of somewhat lax discipline, shall we say, no-one could fault you for leaking warm, fuzzy feelings about the scenario out into the rest of the room... just don't do anything targeted, and make sure you're lost in your work if someone asks."

"So we're using Chaotic Good morality then. Well....I'm not opposed. Certainly beats sitting around doing nothing." Serge said giving his cabal leader a sideways glance. "I don't think I've ever met Kira. Which I suppose isn't too much of a problem. I can draw loads of things to invoke feelings of comfort and warmth. But I would like to give Kallan some sort of parting gift. Have you met her before?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:54 am

Jeremy wrote:"So we're using Chaotic Good morality then. Well....I'm not opposed. Certainly beats sitting around doing nothing." Serge said giving his cabal leader a sideways glance. "I don't think I've ever met Kira. Which I suppose isn't too much of a problem. I can draw loads of things to invoke feelings of comfort and warmth. But I would like to give Kallan some sort of parting gift. Have you met her before?"
He frowned, "Ah, you've not met Lady Crexia's youngest apprentice, currently in our infirmary? Hm, I'd have thought you'd met her... that's going to be ever so slightly harder, then. But, I suppose you could have a peek at my memories of her."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:23 am

Colin wrote:He frowned, "Ah, you've not met Lady Crexia's youngest apprentice, currently in our infirmary? Hm, I'd have thought you'd met her... that's going to be ever so slightly harder, then. But, I suppose you could have a peek at my memories of her."

"Oh Yeah! Now I remember." Serge said with an embarrassed chuckle, "Sorry, sometimes it can be hard to keep track of everyone. I remember faces easier than names and the last couple of months have kinda been a blur of faces. All right then."

Serge flipped to a new page in his sketchpad and then began to wander over to the corner of the room. "Now I'll just sit in this corner here and do a couple of practice drawings. Let's hope my youthful lack of discipline doesn't alter the vibe of this room...."

(OOC: Ok I'll admit I completely forgot if Serge has interacted with Kira before. But mentioning that she's Crexia Apprentice and that she's currently in our infirmary I'm pretty sure Serge has interacted with her before. He did help a bunch of people in the infirmary after all. Sorry for my own forgetful memory. I should probably keep a lot more notes than I currently do.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:33 am

Jeremy wrote:"Oh Yeah! Now I remember." Serge said with an embarrassed chuckle, "Sorry, sometimes it can be hard to keep track of everyone. I remember faces easier than names and the last couple of months have kinda been a blur of faces. All right then."

Serge flipped to a new page in his sketchpad and then began to wander over to the corner of the room. "Now I'll just sit in this corner here and do a couple of practice drawings. Let's hope my youthful lack of discipline doesn't alter the vibe of this room...."
Colin grinned, "I do suppose I have a bit more responsibility regarding her, as Lady Crexia is a friend of mine. But there's no shame in having trouble remembering names. Suffice it to say I've learned a fair few simple tricks for remembering things of importance, as well as taking notes. And... yes, let us hope you don't... leak too much."

((OOC: Yeah, I should be more meticulous, myself... But there's a HUGE backlog, and it won't stop growing...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:38 am

He sighed softly, typing back, 'It is up to Kallan right now to pull through the night... but I can't force him to survive, only sit and hope for the best. Tell Kyle good luck, and not to let the honour of the Order of Hermes falter before the Cult's prowess at the games.'

You got a reply back which said.
"To: Mr Wainwright
Well what await him if he survive would be enough to make any mage wish to die instead but we can hope he will pull though so he can give us some more information. I will give my apprentice your greeting I believe he is doing his best.
Be Well
JM."

Kira was a young teenage girl with slightly curly, jaw length hair, dark hair and eyes and pale skin, she had been part of the Nephandi group attacking Steelhaven and had been tortured by Crexia to get information out of her Mentor Kallan, this worked but then Crexia suddenly decided to adopt the girl as an apprentice. You had spoken with her a few times.

(OOC: Not a problem at all and I should be better at keeping a log of who everyone is.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:45 pm

Colin wrote:Colin grinned, "I do suppose I have a bit more responsibility regarding her, as Lady Crexia is a friend of mine. But there's no shame in having trouble remembering names. Suffice it to say I've learned a fair few simple tricks for remembering things of importance, as well as taking notes. And... yes, let us hope you don't... leak too much."
Anja wrote:Kira was a young teenage girl with slightly curly, jaw length hair, dark hair and eyes and pale skin, she had been part of the Nephandi group attacking Steelhaven and had been tortured by Crexia to get information out of her Mentor Kallan, this worked but then Crexia suddenly decided to adopt the girl as an apprentice. You had spoken with her a few times.

Serge sat down in the corner of the room, took a deep breath, and began to draw.

He drew a picture of Kallan and Kira having a training session within the walls of the Labyrinth. Healthy and happy as they practiced magick together.

He drew a picture of Colin and his Anna having a tea party. Having a discussion as Colin passes down his wisdom onto the next generation.

And lastly he drew himself and Ange. The bond that made him love life. The bond that saved him from despair. The bond that provided him with safety even while she was away.

As he drew he focused on the emotion that the bond between Mentor and Student made him feel. He concentrated on it and focused them into his drawings. And from his drawings he let it leech out into the room around him. Just like vibrant colors made a room feel warm and alive and dull colors made a room feel dull and boring. He let his art change the emotions of the very space around him.

(OOC: Mind 2, Corr 3 to enchant the room with feelings of warmth, comfort, and safety.

Arete Roll: 2, 7, 10, 2 7, 4, 10, 3 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:18 pm

Serge sat down in the corner of the room, took a deep breath, and began to draw.

He drew a picture of Kallan and Kira having a training session within the walls of the Labyrinth. Healthy and happy as they practiced magick together.

He drew a picture of Colin and his Anna having a tea party. Having a discussion as Colin passes down his wisdom onto the next generation.

And lastly he drew himself and Ange. The bond that made him love life. The bond that saved him from despair. The bond that provided him with safety even while she was away.

As he drew he focused on the emotion that the bond between Mentor and Student made him feel. He concentrated on it and focused them into his drawings. And from his drawings he let it leech out into the room around him. Just like vibrant colors made a room feel warm and alive and dull colors made a room feel dull and boring. He let his art change the emotions of the very space around him.

As you drew the room felt warmer, it was not the most sterile hospital room you had ever seen, but very few hospital rooms where cozy and inviting, but as you drew your pictures the walls felt warmer and the room got a more comfortable feeling. Kallen settled down, he stopped whimpering in his sleep and seamed to finally rest properly. He was still very weak though, pale with an uneven pulse and breath but at least now he seamed to rest comfortably.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:13 pm

Anja wrote:You got a reply back which said.
"To: Mr Wainwright
Well what await him if he survive would be enough to make any mage wish to die instead but we can hope he will pull though so he can give us some more information. I will give my apprentice your greeting I believe he is doing his best.
Be Well
JM."
Colin smiled thinly and texted back, 'All hope is not yet lost, but yes, his prospects are bleak. All we can do is watch and wait.'

Jeremy wrote:Serge sat down in the corner of the room, took a deep breath, and began to draw.

Anja wrote:As you drew the room felt warmer, it was not the most sterile hospital room you had ever seen, but very few hospital rooms where cozy and inviting, but as you drew your pictures the walls felt warmer and the room got a more comfortable feeling. Kallen settled down, he stopped whimpering in his sleep and seamed to finally rest properly. He was still very weak though, pale with an uneven pulse and breath but at least now he seamed to rest comfortably.
He gently held Kallan's hand and leaned more back into the chair, letting the warm fuzzies wash over him with a soft smile.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Meridia Porter Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:16 pm

Beatrice wrote:"I mean Horizon have between ten and twenty thousand inhabitants so a mid sized town in USA, it have all the things such a town might have including food delivery services."

Beatrice replied.

"But from your expression i take it you are not a fan of pizza, anything else you would prefer?"

"That makes sense, I guess. It just seems so... normal?" Meridia wasn't sure what she imagined people would have as an alternative but eating pizza all day definitely seems like it would be a part of some people's fantasy.

"I'll be fine with anything, or nothing. I've not been very hungry lately. I do appreciate you trying to accomodate for me." She's not just being easy, her eating habits have been pretty off since the attack, and it would take a while before she even stomach the sight of fast food after her time in the clinic eating nothing but fruits and other healthy botanicals.

((OOC: Sorry for the slow response, I didn't know what to work with and work picked up lately.))
Meridia Porter
Meridia Porter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:37 pm

Anja wrote:As you drew the room felt warmer, it was not the most sterile hospital room you had ever seen, but very few hospital rooms where cozy and inviting, but as you drew your pictures the walls felt warmer and the room got a more comfortable feeling. Kallen settled down, he stopped whimpering in his sleep and seamed to finally rest properly. He was still very weak though, pale with an uneven pulse and breath but at least now he seamed to rest comfortably.
Colin wrote:He gently held Kallan's hand and leaned more back into the chair, letting the warm fuzzies wash over him with a soft smile.

"That's my art practice with no ulterior motive done." Serge said standing up and walking over to where his cabal leader was standing, "Honestly not my greatest work. But if it helps someone I don't have any complaints."

He placed the picture of Kallan and Kira next to the wounded Nephandus, wanting to give him something to remember his apprentice by. "Huh, that's sort of turning into my calling card isn't it? Giving traumatized people pictures of happier times." Serge said with a sad chuckle as he offered Colin the picture that depicted him and his adopted daughter.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:12 am

Anja's Post:

'Now that I don't believe. A no-presence of coffee in a house linked to the Chief?' she quipped, pulling out a chair and eyeing it up before sitting down on it, dumping her armoured smartphone on the table casually in front of her. 'Though I'll admit, even I didn't think that far ahead...' giving a little frown. 'Wait, where is everyone?'

Merida's Post:

A small grin of bad teeth. 'What do you expect? They've seen the future and it works.' stretching out her legs. 'And they wish to be missionaries for this good news across the land.' the grin widenning a little, tone slightly mocking - of her own Tradition, of Meridia's or both.

Merida's Post:

'What, this?' holding out her left hand to eye it up. 'Decent enough. I've got better ones, me.' giving a little shrug. Then a pause, a quizzical look. 'No offense, like... but why are you here?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:56 am

Colin smiled thinly and texted back, 'All hope is not yet lost, but yes, his prospects are bleak. All we can do is watch and wait.'

You got a reply back which simply said:
"To Mr Wainwright
From Jeffry Morgan
Very well keep me updated.
Be Well
Jeffry."

He gently held Kallan's hand and leaned more back into the chair, letting the warm fuzzies wash over him with a soft smile.

Kallen seamed to sleep peacefully now though he was still very weak.

"That makes sense, I guess. It just seems so... normal?" Meridia wasn't sure what she imagined people would have as an alternative but eating pizza all day definitely seems like it would be a part of some people's fantasy.

"I'll be fine with anything, or nothing. I've not been very hungry lately. I do appreciate you trying to accomodate for me." She's not just being easy, her eating habits have been pretty off since the attack, and it would take a while before she even stomach the sight of fast food after her time in the clinic eating nothing but fruits and other healthy botanicals.

"Well I mean this is a world made by and for magick, but for mages magick is pretty normal so I guess having normal food makes sense, but if you want we can get groceries and I can cook. Just give me half and hour to nap...I feel I need a lie down soon, but then I can make dinner."
Beatrice offered, she did look a little pale and tired.

'Now that I don't believe. A no-presence of coffee in a house linked to the Chief?' she quipped, pulling out a chair and eyeing it up before sitting down on it, dumping her armoured smartphone on the table casually in front of her. 'Though I'll admit, even I didn't think that far ahead...' giving a little frown. 'Wait, where is everyone?'

"Yeah you got a point, there might be a bag somewhere, perhaps in the store room in the basement, I have not been there yet."
Beatrice said.
"Then again Master Morgan don't live here, if there is no coffee I guess we better get some before he arrive though...as for where everyone is let me see Kyle is arrested and kept with the Cultists in one of their holdings, the Chief is with him, and Colin and Serge is rescuing Kallen I believe...if it can be called rescuing."
Beatrice muttered and looked down.
"I could ask them what they want for dinner as well."

The chair was made out of sturdy wood so it should hold, you, all the furniture in the kitchen was wood and quite old other than a few modern appliances clearly installed lately.

What, this?' holding out her left hand to eye it up. 'Decent enough. I've got better ones, me.' giving a little shrug. Then a pause, a quizzical look. 'No offense, like... but why are you here?'

"This young lady."
Amadeus said and pointed to Tragedy.
"Is one of my apprentices, she and Miss Porter here have fallen on hard time and I was asked to see them safely back to Boston. I took them here until such a time as we leave and they can join us on the shuttle back."

(OOC: Not a problem at all, the game is not running away.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:33 am

Anja wrote:Kallen seamed to sleep peacefully now though he was still very weak.
Jeremy wrote:"That's my art practice with no ulterior motive done." Serge said standing up and walking over to where his cabal leader was standing, "Honestly not my greatest work. But if it helps someone I don't have any complaints."

He placed the picture of Kallan and Kira next to the wounded Nephandus, wanting to give him something to remember his apprentice by. "Huh, that's sort of turning into my calling card isn't it? Giving traumatized people pictures of happier times." Serge said with a sad chuckle as he offered Colin the picture that depicted him and his adopted daughter.
Colin just smiled enigmatically at Serge, "Thank you... I'll be keeping watch over Kallan a bit longer. Would you be a dear and see if the guards are posted at the room?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:19 pm

Colin wrote:Colin just smiled enigmatically at Serge, "Thank you... I'll be keeping watch over Kallan a bit longer. Would you be a dear and see if the guards are posted at the room?"

"Hmmm? Like guards at this room? Yeah they're there. I passed by them when I went to go talk to that nurse. I can go check again but I doubt they went anywhere." Serge said looking back at the door that he had used to enter the room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:23 pm

Colin just smiled enigmatically at Serge, "Thank you... I'll be keeping watch over Kallan a bit longer. Would you be a dear and see if the guards are posted at the room?"

Hmmm? Like guards at this room? Yeah they're there. I passed by them when I went to go talk to that nurse. I can go check again but I doubt they went anywhere." Serge said looking back at the door that he had used to enter the room.

You think it is pretty likely that the guards where still there, they did not look like they where going anywhere anytime soon when you passed them last.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meridia Porter Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:45 pm

Nicole wrote:A small grin of bad teeth. 'What do you expect? They've seen the future and it works.' stretching out her legs. 'And they wish to be missionaries for this good news across the land.' the grin widenning a little, tone slightly mocking - of her own Tradition, of Meridia's or both.

Meridia doesn't quite get whether this is supposed to be insulting or just a joke, so she offers a slightly vacant smile in response.

"I imagine there's some deeper irony somewhere in that." She murmurs, mostly to herself.

Nicole wrote:'What, this?' holding out her left hand to eye it up. 'Decent enough. I've got better ones, me.' giving a little shrug.

"Are they for your workings or just expressing yourself?" Meridia is pretty unfamiliar with anything related to Nicole's own tradition, so she's trying to seem kind of polite and courteous while actually being curious about the answer.

Beatrice wrote:"Well I mean this is a world made by and for magick, but for mages magick is pretty normal so I guess having normal food makes sense, but if you want we can get groceries and I can cook. Just give me half and hour to nap...I feel I need a lie down soon, but then I can make dinner."
Beatrice offered, she did look a little pale and tired.

"Hey." Meridia looks to Beatrice and clearly notices her exhaustion. "Don't trouble yourself too much for my sake, if things are looking dire then I can just pinch a slice or maybe a stray bit of crust? I'm all good, honestly."

Some instinct is driving her to go over there and soothe the other willworker, but she manages to hold herself back.

"If everyone is going to be out for a little while longer then you should go take that nap for sure. I can easily entertain myself."

Amadeus wrote:"This young lady."

Amadeus said and pointed to Tragedy.

"Is one of my apprentices, she and Miss Porter here have fallen on hard time and I was asked to see them safely back to Boston. I took them here until such a time as we leave and they can join us on the shuttle back."

Hard times, that's one way to describe what happened, she supposes.

"Fallen.... On hard times, yeah." Meridia nods along with Amadeus' explanation while winces internally slightly.

"I guess we're transients, just for the time being."

Back to my roots, Meridia thinks.
Meridia Porter
Meridia Porter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next