Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 15 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:27 am

Tane:

He'll live. Can i help you with something? he asked with a tired smile

"Good to hear...well you could check up on Beatrice she had a bit of a shock earlier and I am quite concerned about her."
Cita said and frowned.

The shards wouldn't make much of a damage. I mean, yeah, they would, but not thaaaat much. NOw, if they might strt to take the avatars in their path down or something like that, then that could be much more problematic.

"One shard of glass do not do much damage Tane, a thousand of them in a whirlwind however. That being said I am not so sure that is is meant as a trap, it is more likely to be leftover of some internal fight or punishment among the Nephandi...in either case I found no poison."
The Spirit Healer said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Tane:

Friday: I'll go at once. What happened?

"We need to use the arcane connection Miss Alexander have to the missing Spirit Master that was a part of...well you know, and then cut that magickal link so it can not be used by the Nephandi to attack her if they discover it. Master Morgan tried but his chanting scared her...it was to much of a reminder...well anyway Mr Roth Hicks have been called it seams hearing him chancing do not scare Beatrice so hopefully he can handle the issue."
Cita explained.

Ley them kill them between them, then we strike.

"The question is still why would the Nephandi turn on their own, they seldom do something for no reason and that reason is seldom a good thing for us."
The Spirit Healer commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:29 am

I understand, i'll see what i can do. he told cita

Cita nodded at that.
"Thank you Tane."

Well, with the prisoner here we can ask the why. We might need to be less than gentle. He liked to play smart but is affraid of what we'll do to him, so maybe you can speak to him without hurting him much. If you need to hurt him, please don't call me.

"Ehm...are you suggesting I should torture this prisoner you talk about by harming his Avatar? For I do not think I can do that Tane I am a healer, and besides it is more likely just to make him panic than for him to spill anything useful for us."
Cita said and raised an eyebrow.
"Torture often do not give reliable information, when that is said when it comes to interrogating the prisoner that is more Master Morgan's department than mine."
She added and she smiled a little when she said Jeffry's name.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:52 am

Tane:

On the contrary, i suggest that he belives we're going to torture him and gilgul him, so you can use that to make him talk without hurting him.

"Yes but the problem is he probably know that we are going to Gilgul him...so threatening to do so is not going to do much and the law forbid us from offering to not do so if he talk.As for torture...I do not like that but it might be our only option but again that is Jeffry Morgan's table not mine."
Cita said and again she smiles a little when she mention the old Hermetic.

When she named morgan and smiled... Tane recognized that maybe they were... close. Awww! Well, we'll make him speak, even if we have t get inside his head.

"I guess we are going to have to try friendly conversation first, everyone want something, and then see what options we are left with if the prisoner refuse to cooperate."
The Spirit Healer said and sigh.
"I am going to have to have a look at his Avatar though, find out if he is a match to Beatrice and also see if he is Fallen, though he most likely are."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:55 am

Tane:

"It would be wonderful if we could prove that Tane but so far only one person have done so, and the proof of that accomplishment...well all that is left of it are some scans in my possession and the word of a broken girl I doubt will live much longer."
Cita said sadly.
"I would estimate the chances of us proving anything like that in time to have the Council spare a captured Nephandus to be just about nil."
The Spirit Healer sigh.
"I tried to show my proof Tane in Susannah Florentine's trial but they would not listen to me, the Traditions often are far to set in their ways and as a result a clean Avatar died, now all we have is the hope to prove that wrongdoing was done and that hope is growing ever dimmer as Susannah's will to live fades."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:18 pm

We must try to get the guy to stay locked down until we can do so. We're not talking of releasing him.
In any case,  if what we talked about amadeus works... Maybe mis florentine can turn into a mentor for all fallen mages
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Tane:

We must try to get the guy to stay locked down until we can do so. We're not talking of releasing him.

"Have no we are not releasing a Nephandus."
Cita said and raised an eyebrow.
"That was never in question."

In any case, if what we talked about amadeus works... Maybe mis florentine can turn into a mentor for all fallen mages

"We can hope so, but be aware that there is going to be quite allot of resistance from many of our leaders to such a change. In either case before we can move forward on that we are going to have to get the permission from Miss Florentine's mentor for me to examine her soul and the scarring there to see if what we discussed is even possible."
The spirit healer said and sigh.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:42 pm

Cita nodded.
"Yes very well let us get going. I will examine these shards you have brought me and then go to see your prisoner."
She said and nodded.
"You know how to get a hold of me if you need to Tane."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:50 pm

Tane:

You get back down to the Node room, it was not Beatrice's new room it was just that it was the most secure room in the Chantry and she needed to be protected. You find Amadeus on guard duty.
"Are you here to see my student Tane?"
He asked. You see Beatrice still laying in the natural glass bowl that was the Node, she looked rather pale and frightened though she gave you a weak smile when she saw you.
"Tane..."
She muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:06 am

Tane:

Yeap, that i have. Tane told the old verbena.

Amadeus nodded and stepped out of the way so you could get over to Beatrice.
"Very well, could you watch over her for a few moments I got a text message a little while ago about a wounded guest with a complicated wound caused by some supernatural weakness, I would like to take care of it but I can not just leave Bee."
The old Verbena asked.

I've been told someone upseted you, darling? he asked Beatrice, closing to her.

"Yes...but it was my fault no one wanted to..."
Beatrice said softly she sounded tired.
"Master Morgan was looking into the...arcane connection between me and the missing...ritualist..."
She said and as she mentioned that ritualist her skin turned even paler.
"But when he chanted to do so some of the words where similar to...I blacked out and in my mind I was back there with those six...all round me...chanting...I..."
Beatrice begun sobbing softly.
"I am sorry..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:56 pm

Tane:

That's Coawa, my brother. He's a wereshark and a nephandus we killed thrusted a spike of silver through his side. I told everybody to not disturbios you with that since he's going to live, but if there's no one able to help, he needs to be taken care off. he said to Amadeus. I'm sorry, i know you've been tired but this is important. He's brave, but reckless. Even so i can't think on loosing him.

"Do not worry I will take care of him, they called me because wounds caused by metaphysical weaknesses usually are difficult to deal with and they did not want to heal him wrong. This week have been exhausting for all of us and I do my part, so if you can just watch over my student for a few moments I will take care of your friend the best I can...wereshark...hum...interesting."
Amadeus said and nodded.
"I met a werecrow once, interesting fellow..."

i know, baby, i know. You're forgiving and no one could handle your state with more love than you have, so relax. You owe no one an apology. he said to her as he sat behind her head and caressed her hair softly.

Beatrice sigh as she looks at you.
"There is nothing to forgive, Master Morgan never...wanted to hurt me, he did not know how I would react...I mean I have been around Hermetics all my life...my lineage comes from a Hermetic House."
She muttered weakly clearly tired.

I was told some one el se would come to do that with less invasive methods he assured her i can stay with you when that happens if you want me to.

"I...I was told either my Cabalmate would come and take care of it or Adeptus Major Riez...he do not chant, he only writes..."
Beatrice muttered.
"Y...you do not have to, but can you stay a little while Tane?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:55 am

Tane:

He'll be fine, he just needs to get to the water and turn to his true shape. He needs the mother to heal this kind of damage. he said to amadeus. You wouldn't belive how much world there is to know on the sea.

"Very well, I will make sure he get there, but I should also be able to close his wounds."
Amadeus said and nodded.
"Oh I do believe you Tane, the ocean is wast and powerful it is not the area of nature of which I am most attuned though."

Really? i didn't know anything about your parents. She was now more concious and more aware, so although she was fatigued, he could see that in barely a few days, her state had improved substancially.

"I mean my magickal lineage..."
Beatrice said weakly.
"My actual parents are sleepers, or rather my mother...is a true believer."
She said and closed her eyes.

Ah, well, that actually sounds a lot less invasive. He told her with a smile.

"Yes..."
The young Verbena muttered then she moaned softly in pain, she was a little better but she was still in pain and it kept her from resting properly.

If you ask me like that ¿how can i refuse? he asked with a smile. Besides, i'll have to see Coawa, but he's being treated so i should remain out of the way.

Beatrice managed a weak smile but then she looked concerned.
"Is Coawa sick?"
She asked softly.

I see you have regained strenght. How do you feel?

"It hurts...all the time, it comes and go...sometimes I can just scream...and other times it is a little better, down here I can at least think..."
Beatrice muttered.
"I feel violated they touched my Avatar...touched it...hurt it...half of the time I feel like I am not me at all and I am scared...so scared...but at least it is there right...I am still a mage and it will recover."
She said sadly and tears welled up in her eyes at the thought of it.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:23 am

Tane:

Oh, wow. Well, that's great, really. My mother i should belive so. But i haven't seen her since i was 13, and i couldn't make muh of an effect then as to know if she believed. I would think she does. he said, now aware of how much he longed for his familly. He hadn't seen his father in much more time, and although he talked to them on a regular basis, it could not be the same.

"My mother was a student of Amadeus, that is how he found me when I Awakened, my mom would have Awakened as well but finding out about the Ascension War she wanted to stop so she was not lead the last few steps there."
Beatrice said then she looked sad for a moment.
"My father passed away when I was young though."
She muttered.

He was attacked by a Nephandus. We killed him, but he used silver so it's painful, if not lethal. Amadeus is seeing him, so i belive he'll be fine. he said. As she felt how much she was suffering, he placed his hands on her shoulders.

"I hope...he get better..."
Beatrice said and smiles.
"He is nice..."
She said sounding a bit strained as she fought against the pain she was in.

THey did something horrible, really. But they ain't comming back, and you're recovering. Yesterday you couldn't think, now we're having a nice chat... You're better, baby. All is gonna be better. He said in a hushed tone, just for her.

"I...am better but...it hurts...I..."
The young Verbena started crying.
"They tried to...tried to..."
Beatrice got very pale as she thought about it and she sobbed softly and she leaned her head against Tane.

Would you like me to comfort your little god?

"Y...yes...I think he likes you."
The young Verbena said softly she was still sobbing though.
"I am so afraid that it will not recover...so afraid..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:36 pm

Tane:

How can you stop awakening? It just... happens he said curious.

"No most...are lead to an Awakening Tane, through guidance and studies or the right questions a Mentor lead a sleeper to Awaken, that is more common than the spontaneous Awakenings you and I had, however yes there is always the chance my mother will one day Awaken now that she is half way there."
Beatrice said with a tired smile, she could talk more now but it still tired her out to focus through the pain enough to hold a conversation.

Shhhh baby, shhh don't think on that. Think on all the thinks you can do once you're better. He said, trying to keep her focused on somethign that doesn't hurt. It will recover, baby, it's already on it's way. he said, and closed his eyes.

"I...want to use magick again..."
The young Verbena muttered and looked at Tane with pain filled eyes.
"I...am so scared I just...want it to recover..."
She muttered softly and sobbed.
"I just want...it to recover..."

Again, Tane sat and started to chant the songs of healing, mixed with the songs of Beatrice and his own, imploring the spiritual masters to help him to heal Beatrice's little god. She didn't looked too changed by the experience, other than stress and fear, she didn't looked like being changed, angry or anything like that. Just tired and affraid, so he thought she didn't need a great deal of healing. His little god needed it. SO like the other day, Gandjiya went with it, to comfort it and make him sleep-

You can feel it there, the broken forest God, once it had been beautiful, a winged totem of a great, wast wood, a soul of green trees and narrow streams, old and wise, but now it was corrupted and broken and yet a sliver of what it had been was still there. You feel your own Avatar touch that broken God, gently caressing it, though off course touch was just the way your human mind could understand their contact, and it did seam to help Beatrice stopped crying and after a while she fell asleep, her breath strong and even, as your own soul offered hers comfort and strength to help heal the damage done to it, or at least calm it's fears.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:45 pm

Are you still close to her? he asked her.

"As close as I can be while trying to keep someone out of the war."
Beatrice and and gave a bit of a smile.
"Are you still close to your mother? You said you talk with her."
She muttered weakly clearly tired but at least she could hold the conversation.

He let her stay with her thoughts as he entered that meditation. He knew she couldn't see them as he saw them, nor he knew how to link into her mind to let her know she was safe, but sleeping like that meant that she could find some ease on the moment. In any case, Tane remained there, now sure that he should do this in front of Cita to show her how he planned on helping avatars, so that she could see what he was doing and how she believed it worked, so that they can make it happen.

You sit there with Beatrice, singing for her, letting your Avatar gently comfort her wounded forest God. After a while you see Amadeus come back with another man, he was dark of hair and eye with a complexion that marked him Hispanic or Italian.
"Ah you got her to sleep...thank you."
Amadeus said as he looked at his apprentice, he seamed both grateful and quite impressed then he turned to introduce the other man.
"This is Antonio Riez Hermes bani Shaea, he is the scribe mentioned that will see if he can deal with that arcane connection between Bee and the missing Spirit Master without disturbing her."
The old Verbena said and Antonio inclined his head to you.
"Well met Mr Karyak."
He whispered not to disturb the sleeping blood witch in the Node bowl.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:05 am

Tane:

We share letters, but we haven't seen each other in a long time. Obviously i can't tell her of my spiritual matters via that media... too much things could go wrong.

"Yes...the Union might hear it..."
Beatrice muttered.
"Bloody Technocracy making everything more complicated. Letters can be good though..."

Tane let the songs trail off, but gently, as to not disturb a sleeping child. Yes, they only need comfort for sleeping a little. he said with a smile as he incorporated and offered Antonio a hand. It's my pleassure. I'm sorry to ask you this out of nowhere, but... do you have anything to do with a couple of Ananasi girls? one of the Weaver and other more attuned to the Wyrm? He asked, maybe finding someone for his friend. You seem of mediterranean or latin heritage, and they are so.

"Yes she needs rest but manage to get far to little of it."
Amadeus said and gave his apprentice a concerned look. Antonio shook your hand then he looked confused.
"Ananasi that are one of the changing folk types is it not? I am afraid hat is not my area of expertise Mr Karyak so no I can not remember meeting the women you speak about."
He said then he nodded.
"My mother is Spanish and my father Mexican so yes I am but no I have not met these ladies unfortunately."

(OOC: Alessa's sister is named Agatha.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:23 pm

Ah, such a shame. They come from Itally, i would presume, i thought that maybe as Coawa and i, you might have come together. Tane said with a smile, but a little disapointed. Alessa an Agatha. A Sad story.

"Italy is a pretty big place Mr Karyak not everyone from Italy know one another even if I had been from there."
Antonio said.
"I do not know any werecreatures well I am afraid, I have heard of them but not made contact."

So, how was Coawa? Too bad? he asked to Amadeus

"It was some rather nasty wounds yes, but I have patched him up. I have recommended that he go to his native habitat, the ocean in this case I assume and get some rest but the wounds themselves are now knit together, I made sure he got some food in him so he is up in the common room eating, your friend do have a healthy appetite."
Amadeus said.
"He will be just fine.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:47 pm

Tane:

I know i know and you don't have to have arrived recently. I just thought that maybe the coincidence was something important. It's been 4 coincidences as of late he said apologetically

"Oh do not worry about it Mr Karyak I do not mind. I have lived in Boston for several years though even if I grew up in Spain until I Awakened and was apprenticed."
Antonio said and smiled.

In the last... week? Two weeks? I have found near my home a recently spontaneously awakened girl that's proving to probably turn into a verbena, this italian Ananasi wounded by her sister and a couple of fomori, and a wounded wereshark from Greenland that has just started shapeshifting, and a pupet marsh spirit used by a nephandi to spy. You can't blame me for asking. He said, almost sarcasticly

"Oh my you have had quite a week I see Mr Karyak, I do not fault you for asking. Hum...well a new Awakened is always a good idea, you do however seam to have a knack for finding these shapechangers."
The scribe said with a bit of a wry tone in his voice.

Ah, that's good to hear. I'll take him to the sea. Our home is over a Node and the house over the node, i have awakened it's spirit to turn it into a shelter for the wounded, so i bet he'll get better in no time. Tane said with a wide smile.

"Good make sure he get some rest and he should be fine."
Amadeus said approvingly.
"You have your own Node, that is quite impressive for such a young mage."

Should we start, Mister Riez? Let's take our chance while she's sleeping and won't feel so threatened. Tell me if there's something i can do for you, if not, i'll keep getting her at Ease. Maybe you can see how i do it and apply the same technique yourself, Amadeus.

Antonio nodded he sat down on the floor and pulled out a leather notebook and a pen.
"Just try to keep her calm, hopefully she will not even notice that I am working, the proximity to the Node will give me all the help I need."
He said as he started writing.

"I do not think I will be able to copy your methods Tane, they are to different from my own, but I would like to observe your working."
Amadeus said and sat down on the ground as well.
"You do seam to have a talent with Avatars."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Hhaha yes, brother says i smell old and festive, like his ancestros. tañe said with a smile.

"Hum...well the changing folks are said to have good noses."
Antonio say with a bit of an uncertain smile not really getting what you are saying but trying to be polite.

The node is a local wereshark tumul, but since i'm helping them and i have a wereshark living with me, they have allowed me to guard it and profit from it's power as long as i don't drain it, of course. I have exchanged it's tass for help from the chantry to install wards and i protect it from the surface. he explained. It was not his, not would he have wanted it.

"I do not know that a tumul is but I can guess it is your friend's name for a Node?"
Amadeus said and nodded.
"It seams you do good work with it then, and it is good to have allies, even without our own society, far to many of our kind look down their noses at the other Awakened beings of the world."

As i said: it's the smell. he said with a smile. He then returned to his chanting and meditation, soothing Bar for a while more

Beatrice slept for now and for a while the only sound where your voice singing and the slight scraping of Antonio's pen on the notebook paper, after a while he looked up.
"Hum...I think I can trace this arcane connection but not remove it, it seams like it is dug in and we might need someone with more experience than me working on it...but at least we might find the man the Nephandi have captured...hopefully."
He muttered as he tapped the page he had been writing on with his pen.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:47 am

"So you see spirits and Avatars the same then Tane?"
Amadeus asked.
"I kind of see Avatars as spiritual beings, but not completely, especially given how many different views there are. Many Technocrats see their Avatar is part of the brain, and for them it is. We had this former Iteration X turncoat at my former Chantry, he lost a Core War badly and got his soul damaged, not seriously but still damaged, for him actual painkillers worked to ease his pain as he saw it as a blow to the head basically, the same would not work on my student. Many modern Hermetics have to go through this ridiculous six month ritual, eighteen after some more research on the translation have been done to hear their Avatar's voice as they are so convinced it is their Holy Guardian Angle and will only contact them after this working, many older Hermetic see it just as a gift for magick. Some see it as a higher self, or an oversoul there are so many versions. I even heard about a Cultist who are convinced that her Avatar is herself from the future. So yes I think they are spirits, but not the same thing as an Umbrood."
The old Verbena muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:02 pm

Amadeus nodded as he glanced over at Tane.
"I see my Avatar as the eternal part of my soul, the part that is not just mine alone but which lives on for life after life as this flesh die, and the rest of my soul go to live with my ancestors in the afterlife, mine just remembers to much...or rather let the next incarnation remember to much."
He muttered but he said nothing more about it right now.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:33 pm

I belive avatars are simply spirits of our own paradigms. They change with is and they través to is through lifes as they are the embodiment of what our souls actually already know to be our truth.

"Perhaps that is so...I have always seen them as something pure and perfect, that incarnate in us imperfect beings so that we might help them learn by seeing the world through the eyes of our imperfection."
Amadeus muttered.

And that shards you bring? It's a way of thinking that branches from your own paradigma, but doesn't quite go against it.

"Perhaps that is so...perhaps that is so..."
The old Verbena said and nodded.

Antonio slowly stood.
"I should go an tell Chief Morgan what I found out. If you will excuse me gentlemen."
He said and gave you a nod and bowed deeply for Amadeus and made to leave the Node chamber.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:55 am

"Well at least there is a theory that the shards are child Avatars but who know if they are not born perfect, spirits are perfect, that is what separate them from us, at least if we are thinking natural spirits and not ghosts who have human flaws."
The old mage said.
"A fire elemental is perfectly a fire elemental, but that also mean they can not be anything but a fire elemental for they are perfect, one need imperfection to learn and grow."

Antonio nodded and left. Amadeus shook his head.
"No nothing else thank you for your aid Tane."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:34 pm

"Very well, I am sure his own will be able to take good care of Coawa."
Amadeus said and nodded.
"I will see you when you come back, go and be with your friend and do not worry about me I can stay up for a while. I will let you know when my student wakes up though."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:50 pm

You find Coawa in the common room, he is sitting by one of the table eating a hearty meal consisting of fried eggs, potatoes, beans and bread, there is no one else in the common room right now, the whereshark looks at you and nods.
"Allot better brother, the blond mage fixed my wounds...I will need rest and there are off course some spiritual consequences to silver that needs to be righted up in the sea, but for the most part I am fine..."
He said and showed more potato into his mouth and smiled with his jagged teeth.
"These mages can be a bit stuck up but they are ok."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next