Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 27 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:11 am

I belive not. Good job Today, though. I'll see you soon. he said before they said farewell and hang up.

Thanks Mr Roth. I will be having this interviews for some time, should i after that Take her to my home or should i remain at the chantry?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:14 am

You forgot to post this to the ic thread I think.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:31 pm

"No, Mr Karyak. We cannot send someone there to watch her, if you're going to be out, as I said, she needs to stay here under guard until she is transferred. I will speak with the Chief right now to ask him to send someone, but Mrs Gottschalk is with her right now. I suggest putting up a perimeter alarm as well, in the event there are intruders or she tries to escape. Please speak with Mrs Gottschalk and ask her if she is willing to wait with Mrs Getwater until someone else arrives."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:20 pm

I belive not. Good job Today, though. I'll see you soon. he said before they said farewell and hang up.

"Thank you...you as well Tane...take care of yourself until then."
Alessa said beore you hung up on the call.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:05 am

Tane:

He said before enterin to ask the Chorister if she could remain there with the prisoner for a while.

You get back into your room and see Hildegard busy with getting Cadence comfortable on the sofa, her expression was stern but also compassionate. Cadence had her back to you, laying on her side, but you could see by how her bound hands was balled into fists behind her back and hoe she slightly shivered that she was still terrified. Hildegard looked up as you came in.
"Miss Getwater should get some rest Mr Karyak, she is still wounded and have lost allot of blood, not to mention the emotional stress of her capture...are your business with Mr Roth Hicks concluded?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:32 am

Tane:

Hildegard looked at you and nodded.
"For a while Mr Karyak, yes I can guard your prisoner, but not for to long, I have tasks to attend to as well, and I do not like to leave my apprentice alone for to long, the girl is not stupid she understand that something serious is happening and I do not want her to wake up in our rooms alone and get scared. I can give you an hour, complete your tasks by then."
The old Chorister said sternly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Tane:

Don't worry, Mr Hicks' also looking for someone to look over her in case i must be more time out, so you'll probably get a replacement in a couple of minutes.

"Good to hear, in that case I will watch over Miss Getwater for now. Hum...I think Mr Roth Hicks would prefer the use of both of his surnames, Hermetics are peculiar about their names, and I am not sure what his means but I am pretty sure there are some meaning behind it...well you know how Hermetics are Mr Karyak...not that I will make any demands about it."
Hildegard said and nodded.

It's been hard for your apprentice? All the situation, i mean

"I try to shield her from some of the realities but Jean is not stupid, she understand that something is seriously wrong...and this situation with Miss Alexander, Jean understand something was done to her, I just hope I will not have to explain what was done to a six year old."
Hildegard muttered sounding concerned.
"Thank you for asking about her Mr Karyak."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:54 pm

Kids are surprisingly smart. More so if her awareness is like ours, and of garou too no less. Her gut will tell her more than her head, so i bet she knows more than you think.
Well, i suppose you'll see that as she get to her teens.
He said with a smile I hope you're up for the ride. If she's anything like how Coawa was when a teen, it's gonna be real interesting.

I thought of her the other day: the spirits are going out of the city, i've heard. Does it not affect her? My supernatural friends look concerned with it, but we got some at home. DOes it not affect her? We have a lot of them here, but... i don't know. Her heritage will catch up with her sooner or later. If you ever need some advise on that i could contact you. Well, in fact tomorrow i'm seeing some Garou, if you need to send a message

Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:31 pm

Tane:

Kids are surprisingly smart. More so if her awareness is like ours, and of garou too no less. Her gut will tell her more than her head, so i bet she knows more than you think.

"Yes and that...worry me, I do not want Jane to be scared, she is so young. But yes she knows things, she is very intuitive not to mention that her spirit friends tell her things all the time."
Hildegard said and she sounded both proud and concerned.

Well, i suppose you'll see that as she get to her teens. He said with a smile I hope you're up for the ride. If she's anything like how Coawa was when a teen, it's gonna be real interesting.

"Well Jane is not going to become a shapechanger at least but yes she is going to be...a handful, she is sweet and polite but she knows so much and has such talent...Was it when he was a teenager that Mr Coawa started to change his shape?"

I thought of her the other day: the spirits are going out of the city, i've heard. Does it not affect her?

"It do concern her that so many Umbroods are leaving. I think the spirits are feeling that something is going on and are fleeing like rats of a sinking ship, Jane knows it means trouble and she are sad that her friends are leaving."
The Chorister said and sigh.

My supernatural friends look concerned with it, but we got some at home. DOes it not affect her? We have a lot of them here, but... i don't know.

"She have the Chief's imps and there are other spirits around the Chantry, but she is concerned that so many spirits are leaving."

Her heritage will catch up with her sooner or later. If you ever need some advise on that i could contact you. Well, in fact tomorrow i'm seeing some Garou, if you need to send a message

"I would welcome that with gratitude Mr Karyak, I do not want Jane to forsake her heritage, but at the same time I am concerned, I was told that as she grow into maturity Garou might come for her, demanding she serve their tribes since she is a...what was the term...kinfolk was it not? She will have enough to worry about with the Asencion War but she will forever be trapped between two worlds...I am most concerned that someone will decide to make her their mate against her will, I was warned not all Garou care to much about what a kinfolk want when it comes to such a joining...I am not sure contacting the Garou about her would be safe..."
The Chorister said sounding concerned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:33 pm

OOC: Wrong thread much? Smile
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:33 pm

Yeah oops
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:04 pm

Tane:

Yes. But it was different because he was born a shark, so he have had little concerns on ethics. But he was my friend, and he became reBelious. He used to play in the sea, and his behaviour turned more unpredictable. Add unpredictable to top-of-the-food-chain-predator senses, get a little of teen angst and the discovery that now he had to use words and silverware and theet without edges and it was reay something to behold.

"That sounds like quite an experience Mr Karyak and quite dangerous as well...your friend he is a great white is he not, that is some power right there...you must have had your hands full with him."
Hildegard said and raised an eyebrow.
"And...he was born a shark? So it works that way as well?"
She asked.

Don't be affraid, though. The experience has made him a better man than me, stronger in heart and mind and complete.

"I am not afraid of your friend Mr Karyak and Jane seam to have taken to him, I am sure he is a kind man, but if he was born well...a fish...our world must seam very strange to him."

Although Jane won't face a change like that, just when she's grasping magick she'll start to receive the gifts of the spirits, and if she has more spirit friends it's probably a stronger awakening. She'll have the changing moods with just a little of Rage. Just enough to make her unstable, but it's all part of the change. Change is life, movement is power, as i was told.

"Oh I hope she will not have to deal with some sort of hedge powers as well, usually that do not go well with our magick, but I was warned that she will grow up to have a touch of the wild in her, I have not seen that side of her though, she get angry and throw tantrums like every child, but not often and usually she is very well behaved...hum...her Avatar is Dynamic though so change will be a part of her always."

Just remember that cutting her wings for her will make her unaware of her own limits. Showing her a way to know her limits and what to do when she reaches them is probably the best way. I have no idea how to do so, though, but i mean every limit: magick, Gifts, freedom, knowledge. Is in this crisis when we have to be most aware of them.

"Well there are some limits a Tradition mage have to have, and the fear of Paradox set another, but I wish for Jane to grow up happy and content, and I do not want her to loose contact with her parentage, it is part of what she is, though I have to admit I do not know much about shapechangers or their human relatives so I do not much know what to expect."

The city without spirits starts to be just a piece of rock with holllow people in it. It's sad, yes.

"It is sad...hopefully the spirits will return when we beat down the Nephandi and stop their plans."
Hildegard said and looked sadly at Cadence...
"Well we should not talk to much in front of Miss Getwater."

THey can't demand anything and they wouldn't risk a war with mages for one missing kin. But they might want to contact her. TO be sure, look beween the spirits, they got some spirits called Kin-finders that do just that: stick together with a kinfolk or young shapeshifter and give their tribe a heads up when the kinfolk is ready to be introduced.

"If Jane want contact with werewolves and others like her I will welcome it, but I will not allow her to be used...hum...I guess however those spirits will find her sooner or later and I have to deal with it them."
Hildegard said sternly.
"But they better treat her...better than we usually treat our hedge wizards."
She muttered.

I understand. I'll give you their contact for if you ever need of them, how does that sound?

"Thank you Mr Karyak that would be perfect."

And don't worry, she'll be strong and powerful by then. I have sensed her potencial and she's so little... when she's in her teens she'll be a force to be reckoned with.

"I just do not want her to be used as some breeding cow for a werewolf, a fate I was warned could befall her. But yes by the time she is in her teens Jean will be a powerful mage, and that is worrying me as well, she Awakened when she was two years old, she will never have a normal childhood, she will always be the kid that can toss bolts of energy from her hands and sing to spirits...and she will always have the Technocracy after her, she might become an Adept before she is fully adult, and I worry if she will be able to handle all of that power."
Hildegard said sounding worried then she sigh.
"Ah listen to me babbling like an old fisherman's wife...I will not keep you from your tasks any longer Mr Karyak."
She said and offered you a thin smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Yeah, the kind of Coawa are almost always born sharks, Garou are almost always born human and they can mate with both. Kinfolk are also human and animal. he said Coawa was never aggresive, but it wasn't pretty when you rode a Megalodon and suddenly you realize there's some coast guard patrols around and you got to play it cool or drown.

"A megalodon, now that are one big fish...though yes I can imagine such situations was rather nerve wrecking, and made you a good swimmer."
Hildegard said sounding slightly amused.
"How did Mr Coawa deal with being born with the instincts and intelligence of an animal and then becoming party human? That must have been hard."

Well, most kinfolk deal with static magick. That's the case, so be ready. This magick though is the channeling of spirits, so it has no paradox and no effects on her avatar.

"Well I guess I am going to have to deal with it if it happens, and as long as it do not put Jane in any danger then I am ok with it, even if it will become a bit problematic."

You'll have to learn to teach her. Garous are particular, but Lux Itineris has a werefox you could ask about your doubts. She's a girl, toĆ³, so maybe she can understand better.

"Hum...as yes the librarian...it is Westchapel she live on...Miss Getwater's old Chantry and not the Hermetic Ancestral Chantry, which is good as our relationship with them are a bit strained right now due to the trouble with Miss Alexander however yes I will ask the woman for help, that is a good idea."

The least she deserves is payback he said about Cadence

"Yes...yes she do deserve payback, her and her Mentor."
Hildegard said her eyes becoming steel as she spoke.
"And she shall have that much at least."

Don't be affraid, be hopeful. I awakened at age 6 and i've been all my life that kind, and you grow to have it as a part of you. She was two, she probably couldn't talk well then and she grew with that. It's totally in her control, it's natural and so you should understand. Not a normal childhood is her normal childhood.

"Hum...perhaps you are right, that for Jane magick is natural, she do take to it as easy as breathing at least it is just hard for me to imagine, becoming a mage that young. I was seventeen years old when I Awakened, I was a novice in a German nunnery right after the war...it was hard enough to adjust to magick as a teenager, but perhaps it is easier for Jean, since for her it is all she have ever known."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:38 pm

He had to accept he'd never be both. But when he needs to hunt and be the dame he was he simply takes a swim. When he needs to share something, when there are questions that need answers in words he comes out. And when his spirit is restless, his familly can confort him.

Ah, sorry, there are way toĆ³ many chantries in the city

Those are words that call for a hunt. Very well.
he said with a smile. She'll have it, that's it.

That's it. She just grew up to learn to handle her fine motricity as much as magick. To her it is an extention of her body or her will. Maybe that's how it should be focused

Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:59 pm

You have forgotten to post this to the IC thread.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:16 am

Tane:

He had to accept he'd never be both. But when he needs to hunt and be the dame he was he simply takes a swim.

"Is it not a bit cold for a Great White in these waters?"
Hildegard asked and raised an eyebrow.
"I guess that can be a hard thing to accept, that he will never fully be either shark or man."

When he needs to share something, when there are questions that need answers in words he comes out. And when his spirit is restless, his familly can confort him.

"I see, well it is good he have his family to support him then."

Ah, sorry, there are way toĆ³ many chantries in the city

The old Chorister raised an eyebrow.
"The more Chantries we have the better defenses we have against our enemies Mr Karyak, would you rather we turn mages away from Boston?"

Those are words that call for a hunt. Very well. he said with a smile. She'll have it, that's it.

"Yes...yes they are and we will hunt the Nephandi and their allies down."
Hildegard said firmly.

That's it. She just grew up to learn to handle her fine motricity as much as magick. To her it is an extention of her body or her will. Maybe that's how it should be focused

"Perhaps...the Order of Hermes like to take their apprentices young though I have always thought that have to do with the hedge magic silliness they teach them before they lead them to Awakening, but perhaps Jane have an advantage I do not in how young she was when she Awakned...magick is so natural to her."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:39 pm

It is cold and he takes short swimms. But think on how the other fish tremble before him! I think he totally likes that. he said with a smile And we got to accept we're not part of the throngs of normal brainwashed people. It's eventually just fine.

"I can imagine a Great White is a fearsome predator...well not we are not like the sleepers but we also have to remember not to get to arrogant and think we are more than them either, everyone can learn magick if they would just open their eyes and Awaken."
Hildegard said and smiled.

I'd rather have the mages all in one chantry with pitted resourses and the certainty that the justice is such and not just whatever some 500 years old decided

"Every Chantry in the city have their own goals and ways to do things, I do not believe in some forced unity, as for our laws, well those five hundred year olds are the most powerful among us, and the most respected."
The old Chorister said sternly.

Exactly. Explore that posibility with her, find oportunities in what looks like a threat and empower her

"Perhaps you are right Mr Karyak..we will see...she is the youngest student I have ever trained."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Is all well with you I am only asking since you have not posted for a while and while that is completely ok I wanted to check.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:25 am

Then anyone would be able to shapeshift into a shark or a wolf... but that won't happen and we know it, so we must accept that, while still mortal, we'll always see, feel and understand more. Well bleed jsut the same, though. Balance is and always will be her struggle, a little more than ours, but it's the same for us, too.

"Well becoming a shape shifter is something else Mr Karyak they have unique spiritual connections not everyone have that, everyone do however have an Avatar, everyone that is except the shapechangers and fay and a few others who's souls are different, so every sleeper could Awaken though sadly most will not."
The Chorister said.

Well, i can't find in me to respect someone that prices law over justice. And if power should be obeyed, we should obey the technocracy then. You haven't stated wisedom, and for a good reason. he said, sadly

"We have power of our own Mr Karyak and it is not about obeying power it is about obeying your elders, every society needs a power structure. Justice is a fleeting concept it is not possible to govern a large group but that, laws however keeps us stable. Wisdom is one thing, however laws are not made to replay on the qualities of a judge they are meant to lay a framework for society...however be that as it may our laws are what they are Mr Karyak and you do not have to like them but within the Traditions you do have to obey them and part of obeying them is showing respect to your elders."

You will do well. Tell me if there's something you need, then, alright? i should get going...

"I will be fine Mr Karyak just try to finish your tasks quickly so I can get back to my student, in these dark hours I do not like to leave her alone."
Hildegard said.

(OCC: I hope you had fun at your con and no problem I was just checking that all was well. )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:55 pm

((Everything went great, we brought 1 page Games for everyone that happened to come and play, we have out rulebooks for winners (we has a lot of achievements to meet onrol) and we have out quests for people to accomplish. It was awesome))

Not with the idea of being unable, no. I'll be going now if Hildegaard didn't say anything Tane is going to get ready and go to see master steelhaven
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:13 pm

Not with the idea of being unable, no. I'll be going now if Hildegaard didn't say anything Tane is going to get ready and go to see master steelhaven

"I am not sure what you mean Mr Karyak, just remember my warning, if you break our laws, you will find yourself in trouble."
Hildegard warned before you left.

You get to George's office and you knock the the door. An man that look both old and young opened the door, his face was young but his almost white blond hair that fell about his shoulders made him look old the same did the slightly crouched way that he walked, he was short and thin, almost frail looking, with bright, blue eyes that looked like they had a secret and a sharp nose. He was handsome in a way but not overly so. The old mage was dressed in a simple dressing robe and he gave you a smile as he opened the door.
"Mr Karyak I have been expecting you...come in the tea is ready..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:17 am

Oh, ok. Thanks, sir. he said taking a seat as he was instructed I'm here to ask for your advice. I'm going to be sincere with you since i'm asking you to help me with your knowledge... Tane took a deep breath

George nodded as he settled down in his own chair and poured a cup of tea for himself as well before sipping it.

You know about Beatrice, i suppose, and what has been done to her. Well, i have seen in her avatar that she's been cleansing herself. Now, i belive it can be done, given certain conditions. I'm looking for ways to do it, but i belive it can be done when the person cleansing itself is in a state of mind that is still able to control it's thoughts and can fight the corruption.

"Yes I know what have happened to poor Miss Alexander."
The ancient mage said and nodded sadly.
"How do you know that she have been cleansing herself Mr Karyak?"
He asked then he followed up with.
"Anything can be done, it is only a matter of difficulty and what you are speaking about, now that is quite hard to do young man."

While i'm investigating it, i've learned that the nephandi are forcing some mages through the cauls. They don't want the destruction of the world and there are a lot of them that actually are fighting it so they are not maddened or corrupted in soul or mind. I belive they can be saved.

"Ah few Nephandi are mad child, they see the world differently than us but they are not mad. Some though do not pick up the cruelty that taint most of their kind, nor do they seek their kind of Asencion for all of us, only for themselves, but that do not mean they are less corrupted..."

I'm trying to find a way to stop their gilgul and execution inside the law, so that i can try this method. I got several ideas on how it can be done, but no conclussion and i won't have anything conclusive until i try.

"What are these methods Mr Karyak and how far along to form a working hypothesis of their effectiveness have you gotten, that is where you have to start, if you can stand before the Council and present to them not a theory but a researched out suggestion then you might get to experiment on a prisoner, possibly but without rather hefty evidence of such a thing's success there is a limit to what you can do."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:04 am

(OOC: Sorry I forgot to post this here.)

I'm not that gulible, i can recognize diferent avatars and this was hers. Also, i noticed this before the attempt to gilgul her, because after it this cleansing process stopped expandind. I suppose it has to do with love and attention of the host.

"Well Miss Alexander is not as corrupted as most widderslainte, it may be there are clean parts of her soul but even so unless you can present what is different about her and how parts of her Avatar is clean, that is very little to go on for a Tribunal."
George said as he regarded you.

This ritual is like quimotheraphy: it burns around the corruption and in the best case, burns away the corruption, in the worst, it would gilgul the mage. This is because shapeshifters got a connection to the primordial spirit of Caos and Dinamism, and they can get corrupted by enthrophy. THeir connection is just the same as ours with our avatars, making me think they have something like a big common avatar. THey cure this connection so it should work the same for us, or at least give us some idea of how it works to apply it on an avatar.

"Hum...well it is worth looking into at least. What you would need then would be to examine the souls of shapeshifters to see how similar they are to us, as well as examining those who have been through this ritual to see the result and perhaps we can find if it is applicable to magi as well."
The old Hermetica said and took a sip of his teacup.
"My main concern is that a inverted Avatar is not a connection to a part of the Triat, yes I know about them, what a Caul do is rip a soul to shreds and then put it back together again wrong, it is not a corruption like for example Jhor is which could be burned away or cleansed, the very nature of that Avatar is changed...I doubt something that burn away corruption will be effective in reversing that, destroying a Fallen soul perhaps, reversing though...well perhaps further research will tell us more."

We are planning on giving her an avatar transplant: there is a shard that wants to grow independant from it's parent avatar, and is trying to do it going to miss florentine. I belive that, given the time, we can do it and start her healing.

"Hum...that is a theory yes that companion souls will one day find hosts of their own, I know of no instances where it have happened though but I hope it is right and that it can help Miss Florentine."

I'm allowed to do anything but there are a lot of things i got to take care at the same time just as the rest of us and i'm been pushed around because they want to gilgul the people i'm trying to help. As you can see, all my options only need time so i can arrange the tests and the procedure, or study the methods in greater detail. I just need time.

"The problem with time is that we are then talking about expanding the resources to hold a extremely dangerous individuals for what is likely to be years of research, to convince the Council to allow that you will need to have allot more than vague ideas about what might be done. I know you mean well Mr Karyak, and I hope that you will be able to do what you speak of, but I have to admit you have not convinced me, and then you can be sure you will not be able to convince the Council of Nine."
The old Hermetic said and sigh.
"Now tell me young man, is there a particular Nephandus you wish to save since you are speaking about time now since the regular way to do this would be for you to do the research, present it to the Council and tend ask them to be allowed to hunt down a Fallen to try it on."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Tane:

Yes, master. There are people from the traditions that were forced through the cauls so other wouldn't be tortured. I feel like this people are still not completely through all the changes of the Cauls, and i belive there is something that can be done for them.

"There are some tragic fates yes, that is the cruelty of the Nephandi for many of their members was coerced into trading the path of corruption, or they damned themselves under the best of intentions, not all Nephandi are mean or evil, but they all serve the forces of decay. I understand what you are saying Mr Karyak and you are not the first who have desired to save a Fallen mage, but none have so far succeeded, and in trying you might end up damning yourself as well, for their path can be a tempting one and you do not always know that you are about to fall before the ground give way under your feet."
George said softly.

We can't abandon them, it's our responsability to look after them: they wouldn't have been in this situation if it wasn't because we couldn't protect them or the people they care about.

The old Guernicus looked sad and he sigh.
"We can not help them Mr Karyak, not unless a method to turn them back from their inversion. Now I think showing mercy to those widderslainte that have their destructive impulses under control are a good thing, even if we then have to deal with them in their next life, they are innocent but a full blown Nephadus...there are reasons why the laws are what they are young man."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:02 pm

I understand the danger and i'm doing all i can to watch out for signs

Our laws seem to come out of fear and have little compasiĆ³n. There would be no problem in keeping them in an induced comma to let me study this, but i belive there is no willingness in saving fellow mages now
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next