Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 19 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:49 pm

Ingrid took the notebook with the numbers and nodded.
"Very well, thank you I will do that, hopefully I will not need to as I do not want to be involved, no offense but I have the safety of my kids to think about, I do not want them to grow up in a war zone."
She said and sigh.
"Very well then where there anything further you wanted Mr Karyak?"
The Orphan asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:27 am

Ammm no, i belive not. If there's
anything else i will call you to ask, if that's ok. tane said. Thanks you for your time tañe then walked off, stopped, dug into his little back pack where he had his sword and knocked on the door again.

"Very well I guess I better give you my phone number as well then Mr Karyak."
The young woman said and wrote it down on her note book and tore that page out and handed you."
"Here if you need to call me this is my number."

Sorry for comming again, i remmebered this. Tañe handed her his little story book I'm a writter, i write kid stories based on stories i ask the spirits i encounter. Take this for your kids, and thanks for the info again. he said, and now he could go.

Ingrid opened the door again, she looked a little surprised at the book but then she took it.
"Thank you Mr Karyak, I will give it to my kids when they wake up tomorrow."
She said and gave you a bit of a smile.
"Good evening to both of you."
She said and Alessa gave her a bit of a nod before she left with you.
"So what's next trying to trance that license plate perhaps?"
Alessa asked and looked at you as you walked away from Ingrid's trailer.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:28 am

"Perhaps, and that might create a bit of annoyance for my sister but mortal police forces just are not equipped to deal with a Nephandus, two fera and a Fomori."
Alessa said and frowned.
"That would just end up being a blood bath."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:58 am

"The police would be a nuisance yes and if you are fine with sending a squad or two of mortals to their deaths I will not protest they are little to me but food, however know that will be the outcome, we have to be careful of mortal police as we wish to take a part in this world, our enemies though already live on the outside of it so taking down police sent against them will bother them little."
Alessa said then she sigh.
"My biggest concern is what the police might be able to discover about the existence of the supernatural if they begin to investigate my sister."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:00 pm

I don't want to let anyone die with out them choosing it. Ah, i would prefer them to stay in the freezing of bank accounts and search of the car, but yeah they certainly are doing more. What do you think it's the best course of action?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:41 pm

You have forgotten to post this to the IC thread.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:19 am

Tane:

"Well the police have chosen their job, my point is the ones we are after, unless they are trying to maintain some cover in mortal society and not just living in the shadows, sending the police after them just will not matter much, mortal police will need allot of troops to take down two shifters a mage and a fomori so most likely if we call it in, all we will do is send whoever go to check on it to their doom. The police need a pretty good reason to freeze a bank account, they will check out a lead first most likely and besides do you really think any of those guys if the car is theirs and not stolen which is more likely, own or have rented it under their real name? I guess we can hope they are that stupid."
Alessa said then she sigh.
"As for what we should do, I do not know, perhaps we should use my contact, see if we can trance that car and use that lead to check it out ourselves, perhaps try to corner one of the bastards alone and force that person to lead us to the rest."
The Ananasi.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:06 am

Alessa nodded and picked up her phone.
"I will call us a cab and then call some of my contacts and get the ball rolling, is there anything else you would like to do here before we leave the trailer park?"
She asked as she tapped in a number.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:49 am

Alessa nodded as she continued dialing for a taxi. Strawberry came running from under a old car and she hesitated a bit then ran over to your hand and sat there preening her nose and whiskers looking at you with her little black eyes, she was so tiny, little more than the size of a large mouse. As you lift Strawberry your phone rang and the little rat jumped nervously.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:10 pm

You hear Jeffry Morgan's voice.
"Mr Karyak, have I caught at at bad time? I am arranging for a party to go and try to rescue some prisoners the Fallen are holding, unless you have gone to bed or are otherwise occupied would you mind giving a hand, we are stretched rather thin after all."
The gruff old mage inquired.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:51 am

Tane:

Hi Jeffry! Um... hear me, we need to see the time. I'm in the middle of an investigation right now. A contact of a friend has been killed by a nephandus, 2 black spirals shapeshifters and a fomorian. Probably the fomorian we're looking for. It can bring us to some interesting plase... but i could go to this if you could track a license plate number and analize an astral dagger for me. That's what i'd do, anyway, and i bet you want to catch up any nephandus.

There was a slight tension in the old Hermetic's voice as you use his first name so casually, Steelhaven's Security Chief might not be the most formal of mages but he expected some modicum of respect and manners from everyone really and young Disciples like you in particular.
"I can analyze an astral dagger, tracing a license plate is not really my thing though, there you will have to ask Master Sharaya."
He said then he said.
"Well yes I would want to take down all Nephandi I can find though I would prioritize getting our people out of enemy hands, through if you feel finding this Fomori is more important I will not stop you Mr Karyak, he might have some information we can use."
The old Hermetic said then he added.
"Ah and one advice Mr Karyak, I am not going to make a big deal out of it, some other Masters of the Art however will, be careful of who you just casually refer to as if they where your friend of two decades."
He said sounding rather stern.

I'd like to go, but i only could do it if we could do all at once, otherwise i'm already compromised

"Ah well we can multitask around here that is the reason we are all still alive...I can as I said analyze that dagger, and running a license plate take some time, it is up to you, if you feel catching those you speak of are this important I can find someone else for the rescue team as well though as I said Mr Karyak we are stretched thin."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:44 am

If you can help me i can help wth that. THis fomorian is the reason we came from New Zealand to begin with, he killed friends and borthers in arms. In any case, if you could take this out of my hands i can help our people. tane said sounding concerned

"I see, well I certainly do not want a fomori running around Boston, if you could get me what you got, you mentioned a spiritual blade among other things I will see what I can find out, but like I said I have no idea how to trace a license plate so there you have to speak with Master Sharaya."
Jeffry confirmed over the phone.
"Thank you Mr Karyak, I will expect you back at Steelhaven shortly then."

Wait a minute. he said sounding concerned Alessa, in the chantry there are people forming a task force to get to free some prisoners from nephandus. Could you investigate this plate? I'd like to save some lifes in the mean time as you investigate. That doesn't sound violent. He asked Alessa

"My dear I am Ananasi, finding information and forming networks are what we do."
Alessa said and smiled.
"Go handle your mage stuff, I will see what I can find out about this car, who owns it and where it is now, and do not worry about me, I can handle myself."
She added with another slight smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:47 pm

It's not about you handling things, is about that i told you i'd be by your side and so i will. Ok, then, you'll look into the plaque and i'll go help this people. Ok? Wait for me before you do anything dangerous. he planned with alessa.

"I know, I know. I suspect I will mostly be on the phone and on my laptop trying to find out what I can about the car, who own it and where it is now, most likely it is stolen and it will lead to a dead end but we might get lucky."
Alessa said then she sigh and patted your shoulder.
"Very well I promise I will wait for you before I do anything dangerous."
She agreed.

Ok, i'm free. I'm going to Steelhaven right now

"Thank you Mr Karyak."
Jeffry said over the phone.
"What about the rat, should I bring her with me over to your place and feed her?"
Alessa asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:33 pm

"Yes let us go."
Alessa agreed and followed you towards where the cab had dropped you off.
"A car should be here to pick us up shortly."
She informed you.

Jeffry replied over the phone.
"Good very well, until then Mr Karyak."
He said before he hung up on the call.

The little Ratkin first looked rather skeptical at the other fera but then she seamed to calm down and stretched her head so you would pet her more. Alessa raised an eyebrow.
"You do not see Ratkin behaving like that often, usually they are hostile towards humans."
She muttered as a cab came driving down the dirt road towards where you stood.
"Well our car is here, what if we ask him to drop you off near the ehm...what did mages call their nests again? And then I will bring Strawberry with me to the docks, get her fed and then check up on things."
She said as she waves to the cab to indicate that she was the one who had called for it.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:22 am

"Well technically you are a human being unless I have gotten mages all wrong Tane, but yes, I guess some are just atypical of their breed."
Alessa said and looked at the little rat.
"She sure is cute, I have to keep reminding myself that she is a bloody Ratkin."
She muttered.
"Mage nest it is then, you better keep the rat hidden from the driver."
The Ananasi instructed you before the cab stopped and she got into the front seat.
"I am going to the docks Sir, and my friend here will give you and address to drive to, if you could drop him off first?"
She said politely and the handsome young black man driving the cab nodded.
"Very well Ma'am."
He said as he waited for you to get in.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:39 am

Tane:

I got shot 3 times today and have no damage done. I'm not just a human and you should remember it. I can stand my ground. He was not kidding, since she might get all worked up to protect him while he might be doing just fine.

"You are powerful Tane, I never meant to imply otherwise, you are a powerful person, I can see inside you that spirit that is not a spirit, or rather not see, I can not see it like other spirits, but it's presence is there, powerful, beautiful, in some ways you are like us, spirit and flesh but in other ways you are human beings with powers, and I think many Ratkin would dislike your kind as well."
Allessa explained.

In the core she's a beautyfull little ratty and a gurl, yeah He said, petting the little ratkin before putting her inside his pocket and asking her to stay there.
He got into the car and told the man an adress of about a block away from his destinantion. Right here. Ok, take her and please be careful with everything

Strawberry chittered happily when you called her beautiful and she stayed quietly in your pocket.
"Very well Sir."
The driver said and got going. Alessa nodded she managed to get a now bit more uneasy Strawberry into her purse without the driver noticing.
"I will be careful, do not worry."
She agreed.

It took about 20 minutes to reach the address you had told the driver, then he pulled up to the side walk.
"Here we are, I understand it the lady will take care of the bill."
He said and Alessa nodded.
"Very well have a good day Sir."
The driver said and Alessa turned to look at you for a moment.
"Be careful."
She told you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:12 pm

I'm here to protect anyone that needs and deserves it. Good people, no matter their race, will see that. he said simply.

Alessa just looked at you as you spoke then she sigh and nodded.
"I just want to end my traitorous sister...but you are a good man Tane, you are, better than most, even if you are dumb as a brick at times as well."
The Ananasi muttered.

i'll be. Be swift. He said before getting out.

Again Alessa simply nodded.

He headed then towards steelhaven and entered, looking for the security chief's quarters

Jeffry's quarters you had never been in and did not know where are, his office though was easier to find, you knock on the door and are let in, you see that Chief Morgan are talking to a small group of mages, probably the ones he planned on sending to rescue the ones taken by the Nephandi. The group consisted of the tall black man you had seen earlier looking for the escaped Nephandi woman, The dark haired Hermetic you had been told was named Antonio Riez, a young man in his late teens and a fair haired man who stood there with a big, black dog looking a bit uncomfortable.
"Ah Mr Karyak do come in."
Jeffry said.
"We where discussing a plan of approach for freeing the prisoners the bloody Fallen have nabbed from among our midst."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:11 am

Tane:

Hahahah! Fuck you, i'm a genius! HE said in a good mood. I'm not naive, Alessa. Someone that belives that he can get something good out of distrust and fear is naive to think that can meet something good. To receive, you must give, and thats just how the world works: in Balance.

"Yes balance...through often balance is more cruel than that, but yes, to create we have to give, very seldom something comes from nothing."
Alessa said with a grin then she regarded you for a moment.
"Hum...well perhaps you can create something good mage, perhaps you can make the world a little bit better."

Tane entered and greeted everyone generally with a nod Is this all the team? If they grabbed some mages they must be many or really powerful... wouldn't you prefer that i call upon some shifters?

"Yes Mr Karyak this is all I could spare at the moment, so clearly you will not go in guns blazing, this mission will require some finesse."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"They are powerful, do not underestimate this Labyrinth, however we do believe that the prisoners are held at a secondary location and as such it might be possible for a small team to get a drop on them and free the prisoners, though be advised that we do not know how many guards are in this location or their nature so I am sending you all into danger, I will not therefore order any of you to go."
Jeffry said then he waited to see if any wanted to leave, none of the gathered group did though, then he continued.
"I am hesitant to involve other Awakened Mr Karyak, this war is on our heads, not theirs and other beings are a wild card that often can create more problems than good but I am open to suggestions and aid at this point, what did you have in mind? Though we are also sending people from Steelhaven, mages to deal with mages."

He looked especifically at the boy I don't want to underestimate no one, but... the lad's a bit young to be put in such danger. This all looked odd and dangerous.

"He is, but Andrew is my apprentice meaning he will come quite in handy for any rotes I need to cast as our Paradigms are all but identical. I would not want to put the boy in danger Mr Karyak but if we want there to be a world once tomorrow have come and gone, we all need to pitch in, our resources are stretched thin with one theme dealing with the Labyrinth's allies in Chicago, prisoners to guard and this Chantry to protect, we can not afford to let anyone who is powerful enough to fight sit on the wayside."
Antonio said softly he gave the boy a concerned look though. Andrew gave his Mentor a nervous smile then he looked down a bit embarrassed to be the center of attention.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:43 am

Tane:

THat "maybe" is the strife. He said with a grin

"Hum...yes it is unfortunately."
Alessa said and nodded.

TO destroy demonic agents is the sole purpose of the changing breeds. I could ask my brother if he's ready, or maybe some other of their people. They are using spirits and zapping their way into the Umbra. They're as pissed off as we do. He suggested. in the end, it may not work that smoothly, but he knew they might help.

"Well in this case destroying the Nephandi are not the goal Mr Karyak, rescuing the prisoners are. Now nothing please me more than a dead Nephandus, other than perhaps a captured Nephandus on their way to Horizon for trial, however right now I think we need stealth, the last thing we need is for the Labyrinth to notice the secondary site is under attack and to send aid."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"Well if you think your friends can put rescuing prisoners before death and mayhem by all means I will not refuse aid at this point, but if not, well then there is better to not involve them."

I understand. That's shitty, but ok. What were you discussing?

"It is indeed shitty."
Antonio agreed.
"We where discussing what we know. We managed to get a location on one of the prisoners by examining arcane connections left on Miss Alexander, so we know where they are but that is about it. So far we know of three prisoners being held, one is an Master Etherite, he was captured to apply pressure on his apprentice who work in the Umbral Dock's security team, we know he is wounded as a piece of his very soul was cut of and sent to his student, we have also heard from the team in Chicago who have rescued a young girl the Nephandi was holding that she was held together with a old, wounded man and an insane young women. This lead me to the second prisoner, a Marauder, we know little of her other than that her name is Maya and she is fairly young. Her safety is a secondary concern, the only reason I would want her freed and brought here is that we hold her friend and we might get that friend to cooperate with us if she can see Maya free and safe for the effort, also I would not like to leave anyone in Nephandi captivity if I can help it, rescuing the two Traditionalists are more important than this Marauder though. The third captive is a Hermetic, a member of House Guernicus, he is the most important target as he is skilled with the Sphere of Time and our intelligence indicate that he is going to become a sacrifice during the ritual the Fallen are planning tomorrow, a ritual we desperately need to stop."
Jeffry said then he shook his head.
"Unfortunately this is also all that we know so I will be sending you in nearly blind, and I do not like it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:02 pm

"No the situation is pretty desperate, off course I do not know if the Nephandi will be able to pull off their mad scheme, but they sure as hell think they can do it, and if they get it their way...we are all in trouble."
Jeffry said grimly.
"Very well, the team will be leaving relatively soon though, we can not afford to delay to long."
He said in a stern tone of voice before you left his office.

Where do you go once you leave the Security Chief's office?
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:28 am

You get Alessa on the line, you her the tap, tap, tap of her fingers on the keyboard of her computer as she answer the phone.
"Yes Tane, what can I do for you?"
She asked and you hear a chittering rodent having a snack in the background, probably Strawberry.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:31 pm

"Ah yes of course...one moment."
Alessa said then she called out to the little Ratkin.
"Strawberry my dear Tane want to talk with you, would you mind entering a form that have hands and speak with him."
She asked and after a few moments longer you hear the phone be handed over and you heard the soft voice of the little shifter.
"Yes...it is I, you wanted to talk with me?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:23 pm

"I...do not like the ones who killed Bobby, he was a good man, a kind man."
Strawberry said angrily then she sigh.
"Well I am small so I can sneak in places and my kind have a bit of the Wyrm in us...no do not worry we are not corrupted but we have a bit of it so I might not be that easy to feel so to speak the problem is that I am stark white...that is easy to see...as the others of my kind always bully me for, I look like a pet, no one will take me for a regular rat...they are quite mean, all of them but Bobby."
She said sadly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:54 am

"Ok, I do not mind, the hair grows back."
The little Ratkin said, then she was quiet for a moment as Alessa said something before she spoke again.
"Alessa said that if you need a small spy she can send a small part of herself, that is even smaller than I am."
She informed you.
"I do not really understand what that means though Tane."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:51 pm

"Alessa says she can communicate in her spider form, I can communicate in my breed from but I am not sure I can do so with a human being."
Strawberry said then after a short pause she said.
"Alessa says we can come to you if that is easier and meet you where the cab dropped you off."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next