Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 20 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:08 am

"It is ok, and I am ready, I want those who hurt Bobby to pay."
Strawberry said softly.
"How will sacrificing humans who see spirits bring on the end of the world? Well no matter we will be there."
The little Ratkin said.
"Alessa says we will be there in five minutes."
She added and you hear the two women getting up and getting out of the house.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:04 pm

They sacrifice them to great wyrm spirits to give them strenght to come and corrupt this world. he said simply

"That is not nice, not nice at all, I do not like these mages you speak about Tane they are very mean...ok I will help you get them, I will."
Strawberry declared.

I'll get ready. he said and hung up. He came back to Mr Morgan and handed him the bead of his necklace This is the astral dagger. I got us a wereSpider and a WereRat to help. They'll be here in 5, so we can get ready and move it

Jeffry took the bead and looked at it for a moment then he nodded.
"Very well, I will have this analyzed then...a wererat? I have never heard about them, but I will accept any help at this point. Just be careful, all of you."
The old mage said then signaled that you could all leave.
"We should take two cars, we need room for the prisoners if we get them out."
Antonio said before he bowed to to Jeffry, the blond girl that you think are named Helga or something along those lines nodded.
"Agreed, two cars should be enough."
She agreed before she to bowed to Jeffry before leaving his office.
"We should head to the garage then and leave so we can meet up with your friends Mr Karyak."
Antonio said.
"Do you need anything before we leave?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Antonio nodded and begun to lead the way down into the garage.
"Yes we should get going then, we can take mine and Darrian's cars."
He asked and looked at the Solificato that nodded.

Steelhaven's garage was dimly light by some lamps in the roof, Antonio went to a brown car and said.
"Ok Andrew, Mr Karyak you two are with me,the rest of you ride with Darrian."
The scribe got into the car and waited for the rest to get in as well before he asked.
"Where are we meeting your friends Mr Karyak?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:32 am

Tane:

"Ah yes, good thinking no, we do not need to lead anyone to the Chantry unless we trust them completely."
Antonio said as he maneuvered the car out of the garage and into the street. Andrew the Hermetic's young apprentice looks at you from where he sit in the back seat, he was a kid of eighteen or so you would guess, a bit lanky as some teenagers got, with fair hair and intelligent eyes wearing blue jeans and a dark hoodie.
"I do not think we hae officially met Sir. I am Andrew Callahan, I am Antonio's apprentice."
He said and offered you a long, thin hand in greeting.

As he drove Antonio nodded.
"Yes the plan is to check the place out, figure out what security they got and get our people out, and if possible the Marauder girl as well through off course we would need to keep her under control. Taking down the Nephandi are a secondary concern for this, but yes off course if we get the chance to kill or preferably capture some of the Fallen that would be good, it would mean less trouble for us later, however the main goal if to free our own people and we need to focus on that goal Mr Karyak."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:47 am

Tane:

I trust my girls, but i don't want them followed, or to feel some weird resonance. if some resonance from the captured nephandus or Jhor came out they might get suspicious.

"That is a good precaution to make."
Antonio said and nodded.
"In either case we are close to where you said we would meet them so we should see them soon."

ÍIt's a pleasure, Andréw. Be careful toda y, but be brave, so you can share the meal of héroes! he wished upon the young mage

"I am less concerned with being a hero Mr Karyak than I am with getting this done and living to see another week, damned Nephandi."
The young boy said nervously.
"I will do my best though.

Let's hope they are not specting us

"I would be very surprised if they where not expecting us Mr Karyak, they have some of our people, they have to know we would try to figure out where they are and come for them, we have some of theirs and we are expecting the Fallen to make a run on Steelhaven so well I doubt they will think differently of us."
The Hermetic said, he takes a turn and you see Alessa's fancy car waiting there parked next to a bus stop. Alessa stood beside of her car watching for you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:23 pm

Then be more careful than brave, thoguh both are different faces of a same coin. he answered Andrew

"I will be careful Sir, thank you, you be careful as well."
Andrew said softly and gave you a polite smile.

They're also fighting amongst themselves and they're also getting ready for the main event. They also belive us exhausted of manpower and resourses, wich is mainly true sadly.

"It is unfortunately. Yes the Fallen do not have unlimited resources either and they have suffered some losses to our people, however I would expect them to at least have prepared for the possibility that we are coming for them, let just just hope the site they are holding their prisoners are not to well guarded."
Antonio said sounding worried.

Ok, there they are, my girls. Stop beside of them.

The scribe nodded and drove up beside the two werecreatures. Andrew looked at them curiously.
"Are they really shape changers?"
He whispered. Once the car stopped Alessa gave you a smile.
"What do you need me to do Tane?"
She asked.
"I hear you needed someone...small?"
The Annanasi asked. You see Strawberry just looks a bit nervous at the other people in the car she do not know and she hides behind Alessa.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:39 am

Let's hope our people is actually there, and the info was not bait to make us come and nail us. he said neutrally

"Well we found out where one of the prisoners are at least from the arcane connection he have to Miss Alexander, off course if the Fallen know about that connection they might have used it against us and it is not for certain all the prisoners are in the same place, but yes we know where one of them was an hour ago at least."
Antonio said.

Why the question? Toó cute to be a rat and a spider? I'll let you guess who will eat you after she'd done with you he said grinning

"Well they are cute Sir."
Andrew said and blushed as he looked out the window.
"However that was not the reason for my question, I have never met a shape shifter before, I do not really know what to expect."
The boy said then he smiled.
"I doubt my Mentor would let anyone eat me."
He said and Antonio grinned.

Well, i'm getting used to have beautyful assistants, as any mage would be... he joked to let Strawberry feel better

Strawberry peaked out from behind Alessa and gave you a shy smile. Alessa just grinned a bit.
"A charmer I see."
She said wryly.

The boys can tell you more, since i've just been brieffed. These are Antonio and andrew he introduced them

"I am Antonio Riez and this is my...magickal son Andrew Callahan."
Antonio said and inclined his head to the two women.
"Nice to meet you...Alessa will do and this is Strawberry."
Alessa said sounding a bit skeptical.
"I have no time for a lengthy explanation as we must be on our way but we are trying to infiltrate a place held by Fallen mages and possibly other corrupted beings, we are rescuing prisoners and need to find out how many guards they have, and other security measures, without being seen."
Antonio said and Alessa nodded.
"Hum...I see, very we I guess we can do some sneaking around Mr Riez."
She agreed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:28 am

Tane:

The irony... i'd rather cut the fucker's neck or let the nephandus... hope he falls from a plane or something. he said a little flustered.

"Whatever you feel about this Master of Spirit personally he is a high ranking member of the Traditions and he have committed no crimes so I would advice against violence towards his person Mr Karyak."
Antonio said sternly.
"I would also advice against letting the Nephandi sacrifice him, we do not want their scheme to actually work."

Just be polite, and don't be a nephandus, that actually sums it up. The fera really are interested in destroying the forces of enthropy that have gone wild, so Jhor is a concern too around them. Other than that they're pretty much people, and there are some differences inside every race. So, just be a good guy, and you'll be asking please to be let eaten. he commented, but really they were like any other etnicity: if you respect their ways and are not what they define as enemy, then you should be fine Oh! And nodes are holy sites for them so no touching theirs without permission.

"I see that do not sound to bad."
Andrew said and gave a bit of a smile.
"I do not think I will be asking anyone to please eat me, and neither do I have a problem with Jhor Sir, I do try to avoid attracting any of that...but...how do the change their shapes? Is it like in the movies with bone and skin sticking out and warping everywhere?"
He asked enthusiastically and his Mentor gave him a bit of a look in the rear view mirror and the boy fell silent.
"I guess this is not the time to satisfy my curiosity, I am sorry Sir. And as for Nodes I never touch another's Node without their permission."
Andrew muttered.

Na, the charmer is Andrew, the boy. He joked

Andrew blushed allot where he sat in the car and Alessa gave another grin.

That will be a nest for the Wyrm. I don't know if there are many, but that they are organized suposes a threat. We know is a secondary base and that they got some prisoners we need to free. They are our priority.

"I see, well if I send in one or two of my spiders then they should be able to scout the place out without being noticed. I can help you fight but either me nor the rat are of breeds known for their physical proficiency, through we both have war forms and can do some damage."
Alessa said and Strawberry nodded from where she was still shyly hiding behind the Ananasi.
"We should go then, I will follow your car in mine."
Alessa said an ushered Strawberry back to the car.
"Rescuing prisoners...got it well I will provide the intel and you will deal with your out of control mages Tane and if any of the fuckers should know anything about my sister then well...do let me know."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:49 pm

Look at beatrice in the eye, feel her pain as i have and tell me again he has commited no crimes. He snaped, but tried to calm down I know. And it's not legit to attack such an enemy when he's defenseless. Even though we're out of the warring season, some laws must still be upheld in this side of the world. he concluded

Antonio sigh through he kept his eyes focused on the road.
"Miss Alexander's situation are...difficult, she is a sweet child but she is born widderslainte and as far as we know there are no cure for that. What happened to her is wrong because she had already been tried and given a stay and cruel politics used her as a pawn and got the stay lifted, that is not how our justice system should be handled.I sat watching Miss Alexander as she slept a few hours before the Spirit Masters came for her...and I worked to find some legal solution to stop them, but the fact remains by Tradition law those Spirit Masters did as they where ordered and broke no laws."
The Hermetic muttered then he added.
"I do not know the right way to deal with the Fallen Mr Karyak, I just do not know but yes it is hard when the Fallen in question is someone we know."

I know. And it's not legit to attack such an enemy when he's defenseless. Even though we're out of the warring season, some laws must still be upheld in this side of the world. he concluded

"Perhaps...that rite should be outlawed...perhaps we are not wise enough to be allowed to destroy a Gift...a soul...but as it is now Miss Alexander was sentenced, and only that fact that we found a similar case with a slightly less severe sentencing so we could claim unfair treatment due to precedence allowed her to be saved...you would do better hating those that sentenced her and the system that did so, than the men and women doing the...job..."
The Scribe muttered softly.

Ask what you want. Instructing the young is our work too. Yes, it looks painful, but they don't feel pain. And it is simply that they have two kind of spirits mesh together and they can materialize them at will with their bodies, that turns them in something like what you can spect. You will see some of that today, surely. He answered. Boys will always be boys and their curiosity was a trait they all shared, in their way, so that was natural and happily so. The world the technocracy had built is something that chokes away their imagination and hungry for new horizons

"I have heard that shape shifters are like those of old House Bjornaer that both their form is their true form, that they are both animal and man at the same time?"
The boy asked then he smiled.
"Well it is good they feel no pain that would suck if their being made them suffer. In either case I do not want to ask to much and be rude or anything."
He assured you.

I belive they know little of your kind, so if you choose to fight, then it should be you. Even though, our priority is to get the clean mages out of there, survive, then capture, then kill. That is the order

"Very well, I will fight if I can, though unlike your finned friend ripping things apart is not my specialty. Can I ask why we are trying to capture the Wyrm tainted mages rather than just killing them of and be done with the bastards?"
Alessa said as she sat down in the driver's seat of her car through she still had her door open so she could hear your reply.
"Also what if we can not free the prisoners? Do we leave them in the hands of Wyrm spawn or do we end them?"
She asked before adding.
"I know that if it was me I would prefer a clean death over being the play thing of something that belongs to the Wyrm."

I can't ask Strawberry to fight after what she's passed, but i belive that if you can use your silk to restrain some of those mages and Strawberry can help with distractions then we should get this done smoothly.

"I can fight but I am not that good at it for I am so small, my war shape Bobby calls it Crinos do not stand that taller than you and have allow of white fur, we are usually naked in that form but I have fur...I do have teeth and claws though and they are sharp. I can cause distractions through I am very good at that."
Strawberry declared.
"I bet it would be the most adorable war form someone have ever seen...but my silk make for good restraints though it would probably not block magic as you call it, my bite have a paralytic poison in it though so that might be useful, then again it depends on whatever or not your kind need tools and such to do your freaky shit...no offense."
Alessa muttered wryly and Strawberry looked a little offended.
"It is a war form...it is not meant to be...cute."

We belive they might have a fomorian or two and probably some fera. Would you want some silver to deal with the Black Spiral Dancers?

"Silver would be useful, for the most part though I like to just paralyze someone and then crawl down their throat strangling them, fera tend to be a bit more resistant though so silver, yes if you have any to spare."
Alessa said but Strawberry shook her head.
"I do not like holding silver, it hurts which is a shame for it is pretty."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:40 pm

I have seen with my own eyes, felt with my own avatar that she is cleansing her avatar! She needs help to do it, but we can't give it to her because her avatar is affraid of everything due to this asshole and some other assholes that branded her before. All mages are exceptions, how can one be so blind not to see that?

"I do hope you are right Mr Karyak that Miss Alexander can be cleansed and indeed mages are exceptions and we should not really think of anything as impossible, we know our own ideas of the world is what set our limitations and there are some...rumors that the Florentine girl managed to cleanse herself...though I guess we will never know that for sure now."
The Scribe said sadly.
"I can imagine yes that her soul have been traumatized, it have been both Branded and now...it will take time for it and it's host to learn to trust again."
He muttered.

Our laws are wrong, the Traditions are wrong. Less than the technocracy, but wrong all the same and it's our responsability to change that. I appreciate your help, but... there is something to be done from now on to mend it, to stop from any other Beatrice or... what was the name of the girl that already cleansed herself? he couldn't remember.

"Yes perhaps our laws are wrong...we are an old society and little have changed in six hundred years, we might not be as stagnant as the Technocracy but nor are we very accepting of new ideas unfortunately. I do not know what can be done to stop what happened to Miss Alexander from happening again, remember widderslainte like her are very rare, her soul is corrupted but her mind is not for some reason, most of her kind are little horrors. But if something can be helped I will help you provided we survive the fight ahead."
The Hermetic said then he sigh.
"You are thinking about Susannah Florentine, the young Mercere apprentice who was a Flambeau before...well...that..."
He said and looked thoughtful. Andrew looked rather pale over the talk on Gilgul.

Laws and justice should be the same. If you can't see that, then you should not be handling that debates, so i am mad at those guys. They knew you could present some other evidence or that respected members of our chantry steemed her and knew more about her case than them, then they could have restrained her and wait to see all the evidence. They had the choice and chose, so fuck them Tane was roaring as a caged animal, furious, so he called himself to silence. Rage was something that an operation with this accuracy did not need, plus, the guy was not to blame.

"Laws and justice are seldom the same in any society and it is not so in ours either, and yes those Spirit Masters could have refused to perform that ritual, but they choose to follow the law and do their duty as prescribed by it. The problem is how would one do laws if they are not to be codified and just based on justice, and who's justice will they follow?"
Antonio asked softly then he glanced at his apprentice in the rear view mirror.
"I think we are scaring my student, young mages should not hear to much talk about a certain rite...or perhaps they should, perhaps then that ritual will be used less often when those young mages become the rulers of our society."
The Scribe muttered, Andrew said nothing but he looked a little queasy over the topic.

Yes, they are. Though they recognise one form: they are born animal or human, and then change around their teen years, wich means they have different mind settings, and they recognize themselves as different groups, often with different opinions. Remember that curiosity is healthy. Curiosity and Fantasy are the things the technocracy wants to take from us. Resist them.

"That is cool, so some of them are born as animals? Do that mean they can have brothers and sisters that are animals as well?"
The boy asked overcoming his unease over the earlier conversation due to his curiosity.
"Yeah I know learning is good, but I do not want to ask any questions that would upset them you know. I mean if they came to us and asked all about how we work...do you Avatar talk, what is Paradox, how is the relationship between Mentor and apprentice...I mean I would not mind answering questions like that but some might.

Also, Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing. Enjoy it.

"You do have a good point there Sir."
Andrew said and smiled.
"I just find them, fascinating I have not met many other Awakened beings. Is it true they like have one huge Avatar or something similar they all share, Henrietta said that they do."

You know the spirits we carry with us? The spirits that are not like other spirits? They reincarnate with their corruption intact and taint other humans, so if we capture them, we can neutralize them without letting them sprout anywhere else. Also, we can find out more about the principal place, remember that this is a secondary base.

"Yes that thing I just barely sense in you? I see, well preemptively getting rid of Wyrm spawn sounds good to me. I will try not to kill them if I can, but I have no idea how to control their magick."
Alessa said and Antonio leaned out the window of his car to say.
"I have a serum with me that will do that Madam, it have to be injected, if you can get them knocked out or restrained I can take care of it however let us focus on freeing their prisoners for now before taking any of our own."

Yes, if there is absolutely no remote way of scape we should kill them to prevent the Nephandus to use them for their ritual.

Alessa gave a grim look at than and Antonio inclined his head to say that he agreed that if there where no other choice killing the prisoners was better that leaving them in the Nephandi's care.

I'd prefer distractions, Strawberry, but is good to know you can defend yourself or support us.

Strawberry gave a big grin at that.
"I can defend myself...but I will make distractions..."
She said happily.

Most of us need todo something to perform magick. You have seen me do the chanting, even the fires and i have even more complicated wayd of doing magick. They should too, so if you can paralyse and restrain them, that'd be great

"Very well, braking a few bones as well then might be good, pain should make it harder to concentrate."
Alessa said as if she was talking about what to have for dinner...which being her she might actually be doing. Antonio looked a bit uneasy.
"Only if there is no other option Madam, I prefer not to harm prisoners more that absolutely necessary and like I said I have a serum with me that will restrain their powers."

Come on, you're cute, you can't help it. then i can give silver to Alessa. he turned to Antonio Would we have some silver? or could we get it at steelhaven?

Strawberry gave you a smile and then stuck out her tongue at you.
"I am terrifying."
She declared and giggled.

"Not on us and returning will take to long, but if you could text Darrian in the other car I am sure he could whip some up the man is a master alchemist and a Solificati after all, let us get going I will give you his number on the way."
Antonio suggested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:35 pm

I have seen that in the white men's world justice is scant and laws bountyful. Disgusting.

"I can not deny that Mr Karyak."
Antonio said and sigh.

The laws must be codified so that they let judges and attendants to study the case and try to see what course of acción benefits all and stands for the values it is determined to uphold. he proposed. There have always been judges in all civilizations, and often they represented the best for the community. Then they wrote specific laws.

"It is a good ideal, the problem is that first of all politics tend to come in the way and without a codified set of laws that dole out equal punishment to all who commit the same crime, how will you avoid the judge's favorite being sentenced lighter than one which he dislikes?"
The Scribe asked.
"But yes something should be done so the law is not used as a weapon which is was in the case of young Miss Alexander."

Horror is parte of life. One must learn to fight it. What good is happines when you can not protect it? How can one accept bliss when one never earned it?

"Maybe so Mr Karyak...maybe so..."
The Hermetic said then he added in a softer tone of voice so his apprentice would not hear him as he did not want to hurt the young man's feelings.
"But he is just a boy, and some things are to horrible for children to contemplate."

My brother's father is just a shark. A vigorous and strong one, but nothing especial about it other than it mate with a wereshark. Usually those born to such an unión are not always Fuera, and have half blood, that's the abilities of Fuera but not the shape shifting.

"Your brother Sir? Is that the wereshark that I have heard visited Steelhaven? I did not even know there where such creatures...is he really your brother?"
Andrew asked curiosity shining in his blue eyes.
"Do that mean he can have siblings out there that are just fish or that you might pick up an animal and not know it got shifter blood in it's veins? Unless you examine it with magick that is?"

Well, if you don't upset them then i don't think they would mind, and if you ask kindly the worst that can happen is that they don't tell you. Would you like to come and visita us at home some day and learn more just talking to them?

"Yeah that would be cool."
The teenager exclaimed then he looked at Antonio.
"If that is ok with you Mentor?"
The older Hermetic gave a sigh and looked at you.
"If Mr Karyak promises to keep you safe and you are not a bother to him then I do not mind."
He said then he gave you a smile.
"I do apologize for all of the boy's questions, he is a curious kid and eager to learn."

They follow great spirit that share part of their poder, but i have never sensed something like a huge avatar. Maybe Henrietta can elaborate more

"Yeah I guess I can ask her Sir."
Andrew said and Antonio sigh.
"No you will not be bothering Miss Day mea filius."
He muttered.
"Well for now let us focus on the task at hand gentlemen.

Well, i don't know how much serum you got, but save it if you can.

"Not allot, however we are not likely to take many prisoners either, not that our Chantry could handle many more prisoners, Nephandi do not usually let themselves be captured alive, let us just focus on getting our own people and the Marauder out."

Then it's settled. Let's move!

Alessa nodded and Strawberry got back into the car. Antonio drove after the other car in your party while telling you the Solificato's phone number.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:12 pm

Tane:

Consult the spirits of Justice. They are Justice incarnated, they can understand and they can punish fairly. Is that not enough?

"Perhaps but remember justice for one spirit might not be justice for another, for some justice is vengeance, for others justice is preventing another harm there is hard to find any absolutes in this Mr Karyak."
Antonio said softly.

But i get your point and now is not the time to do this. The time must come, though. he said with a frown.

"The time must come indeed, and there is a person, a Quesitor I know who might be able to help you, she have been working against the use of that ritual and to modernize Tradition justice for years...she might be a good person for you to ally yourself with Mr Karyak if you really want to attain change, but we will talk about that later yes?"
The Scribe said and nodded.

Whenever you like. The more the merrier, and you can find it curious as well: at home there lives 2 weresharks, 1 werespider, 1 wererat and 2 spirits, one of them being the house.

"The only werecreatures I have ever met was Bastet, and they where beautiful and wise, they sometimes work with my House, and a Kitsune that live at a Chantry in the city."
Antonio said then he nodded.
"Very well I will bring my student and a good bottle of wine and come visit you when time allow."
He added and smiled.

Where is the other team? heading to another entrance?

"No it is that old, brown car right ahead of us, we are following them and your two friends are behind us."
Antonio said and pointed at a brown car that had seen quite a few winters come and pass, that car stopped before a night open convenience store about a block from the abandoned storehouse and Antonio drove up beside them.
"Could you ask Madame Alessa if she could sneak in, I understand it that she get quite small, and perhaps get a look at what we are dealing with?"
Antonio asked you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:15 pm

Maybe, but it's a start. he said wryly. Please, remember me to contact that person.

"I will remind you to contact her Mr Karyak."
Antonio said and nodded.
"And yes it is a start, but if you want change you have to start somewhere and Rome was not built in one day."

I have never met Kitsune myself, and only briefly have met Bastets, but i'm sure it's enrichening

"Kitsune are fascinating, they can even learn hedge wizardry I hear and they practice a most beautiful form of paper based magic from Asia."
The Scribe said.
"Bastet are wise, well some of them, there is a great variation between the various types of them, a tiger is far different to a house cat."

I'm on it. Tane said and sent a message for Alessa to move in and start her reconaissance

You get a reply back saying.
"Very well I will send in a couple of my spiders."
Shortly after you see a handful of tarantulas hurry towards the storehouse from the Ananasi's car. After a few minutes you get a new message on your phone saying.
"I am moving in...well parts of me are...I just hope the bloody guard dog at the door do not notice me, he is Garou I am sure of it...well at least he is Fera I am pretty sure he is a wolf and that is always bad news."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 pm

If you can paralyse it, please do, but maybe it shrugs it off.

You get a message back that says.
"If it was all of me, perhaps but I just sent some of my spiders and they do not have strong enough poison to knock out a Garou, taking out a guard without knowing what other defenses might bet there is also probably not wise as that will be picked up on pretty quickly, you take out guards when you are ready to move, not before."

if you have a safe chance to fuck them, try it, if don't, don't risk the operation and keep the work he said not fully undestanding how to help

"I might be able to take out one, perhaps two ordinary people before I am discovered however unless we want to go in guns blazing on a chance we need to know how many there are inside, which means sneaking past this fucking fluffball."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:45 pm

You get a reply back.

"Perhaps I can help you, I think I have found an alternative entrance, there are a window on the ground floor behind the building that I think can be opened..."

After a few more minutes of waiting you get another message from Alessa.

"Ok...in addition to the fluffball I count three people, none of the others are fera I think...there is a room they keep under guard but I can not get to it, there are some sort of powers used to keep me out and I do not want to be seen as anything but an annoying little spider. There is a man that appear to be the boss, he is tall and pale with light brown hair, he is bossing the two others around, he tell them, and this makes no sense to me, that they are slugs fresh from the Caul and need to earn their keep. I hear a girl sob from inside the blocked of room and at times a old man whimpering. What should I do?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:38 am

Tane:

"It is one fera the boss and the two freshmen so four in all it seams, unless there is more in the section I can not see. No they just appear to be on guard really, I go think there are spirits here though, I can feel them."
Alessa wrote back. Antonio looked at the messages then he said.
"Ok let us all gather outside of the cars and plan our moves, we are going to need some distraction and then go in through the window...Darrian is the highest ranking among us through so he need to make the final decision."
He said and got out of the car.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Strawberry can make a distraction, i can take out the spirits, or free them if you let me work. If someone can take out the two freshmen,

"One step of the time, we need the distraction and ehm...Strawberry can take care of that, if you can work with the spirits that might be serving our enemies that is good however the way I understand it the other Nephandi is inside the building, while we need a general plan, assigning them to someone might be hard when we do not know the situation inside the building nor what they will be able to do, for the first step we need to get past the man guarding the door and get inside."
Antonio said as he left the car and joined up with the group from the alchemist's car outside of the convenience store.

then alessa with someone else can handle the werewolve at the door. Then the rest will have to face the big fera boss,

"Which fera boss, from what I understand from Alessa's messages there is one shape changer, the one at the door and he is the one I am worrying about getting past without him having the time to raise the alarms."
The Scribe continues.

i'd say 3 of us, and the rest will have a free way to get into the guarded room and take the ones inside. I bet they are torturing or grooming them for the ritual right now.

"They might be...we do not know the condition of the prisoners but the first step is to get inside and to do that we need to get past the doorman without him having a chance to call for help."
Antonio said then he filled the other group in.
"It seams there is one shape changer and three at least Nephandi inside, our first hurdle is getting past the man at the door, the worst thing that could happen is if he calls for help from the Labyrinth itself...then we might be in very big trouble."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:21 am

"Very well, Mr Karyak if you start with the spirits then we will see what we can do with the doorman."
Antonio said. A short man with dark blond, graying hair and blue eyes dressed in gray pants, a white shirt and a gray sweater stepped forward.
"You where the one that asked about silver daggers right?"
He asked.
"Ah forgive my rudeness I am Darrian Haagen Hermes bani Solificati...I have gotten some made but without my laboratory it is slow going."
He said and handed you a large handkerchief in which there where three, fine quality silver daggers.
"Please distribute them Mr Karyak this is what I could get done in the car."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:54 am

Tane:

Darrian gave you a friendly smile.
"Well I doubt we will be going into hand to hand fighting with a shapeshifter."
He said with a bit of a grin.
"But we might cook up a nasty surprise for him anyway."
He added then Antonio nodded.
"Yes start with the spirits for now and we will handle the doorman."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:30 am

Tane:

"Because A, I for once are not trained in how to fight with a knife, neither is Darrian or Helga. B if I where to move towards the building I would be seen and that would sort of cancel out the element of surprise and C, I am an Adept of the Art Mr Karyak, magick is just simply more effective when I have the time to prepare. No mage can stand their ground in a fight with a shapeshifter alone, but with magick, we can do things they can not dream of."
Antonio said as he glanced at you.
"I am not much of a hunter Mr Karyak, I am a scribe I feel thrill at ancient languages and long forgotten manuscripts not killing something, and certainly do not fancy getting into hand to hand combat with something that could tear me limb from limb."
He said and brought out his notebook.
"You will find though that with my House, the pen really are mightier than the sword."
He said and grinned a little before he started writing.

Well, keep a look over me while i'm in the chanting. He said and found a place where he'd be concealed and started to try and see the spirits, probably corrupted ones or some of the parasitic ones.

"I will keep you safe Mr Karyak."
Helga said as you sat down hidden behind some trees that where sick with all the cars driving by and started trying to see spirits.

(OOC: Please give me an Arete roll for Tane's attempts at spirit magick.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:20 pm

Tane:

"Yes I might want to learn how to use a gun...but that is for another day Mr Karyak. And yes I will let you know if something happens, very loudly I expect especially if something gos wrong."

He started chanting and trying to find what the spiritual defenses were.

You see a ward around the strorehouse, it looked to you like a oil slick colored wall of wrongness. You begin to unravel the Nephandic ward though and you are able to do so with no difficulty, the old chants and songs of your people tear down the wall that should not be, until there is nothing left. You do not think you raised any alarms either, and the defenses are gone.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Tane:

It is hard for you to understand how echolocation would be manipulated so it would not be like what a bat would see, you could hear the song of the spirits in there though, six or seven strong and powerful ones that you are pretty sure are magi, one with the dynamic, free soul of a changer and several Umbroods, at least three or four of them. You do not really learn much about them though, but you can feel that they are there.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:48 am

Tane:

Yes as I said you feel around six you think are mages and one shapeshifter.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Darrian nodded he had armed himself with a shotgun.
"Very well, we move in...Helga protect Antonio while he work...as soon as the doorman is down...we go, we have to hit them hard and make sure they can not call for help...Mr Karyak can you keep an eye on the spirits?"
The alchemist asked and Antonio nodded at that.
"I am done...we can move."
He announced and made a final flurry of his pen and...the ground opened up under the doorman, it was not easy to see all the details from across the street, but it was as if the earth itself became molten and swallowed him whole, the black spiral dancer managed to let out one scream, and then he was no more. As the ground returned to normal and you felt one soul leaving the grounds, Darrian and Helga begun to run towards the storehouse, ready to move now that they had the chance, Antonio followed along, keeping a little behind the others while flipping pages in his notebook.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:25 pm

Tane:

You head towards the entrance, you get there just as Helga is about open the door...and then someone fire three bullets though it, the sound is terrible as the bullets rip through the thin metal roll down door, luckily though none of the bullets hit the young mage and she just hiss and toss herself to the side.
"Me thinks the bastards know they are here Darrian."
She yelled and the Alchemist nodded.
"I would say you deduction is right my dear..."
He commented dryly.
"We need to get in and not get shot.

(OOC: If you use magick to be able to touch spirits then it will do damage to them yes.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next