Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 37 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:06 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Tane looked for the runes, with the idea of destroying them to break the barrier Your bravado will not last much, as won't last your breath, demon servant.
Your ambitions are futile, all you do is, we will succeed!

"Well, well an angry little man are you not."
The rune mage said she sounded rather unbothered by your words. There where runes on her staff, sewn into her dress and on her jewlery but not outside of her shield.
"And demons serve me not the other way around."
She said sounding amused though her eyes kept on the two Masters.

(OOC: You can try, make the roll please.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:08 am

Tane tried to see if the sword or something thrown could pass the barrier

You tried to intimidate the Nephandi woman but she did not seam to be to scared of you, she knew exactly how powerful she was. You tried to toss a bowl from a neaby table but neither that nor your sword passed through her barriar.

Suddenly the woman glanced down at one of the runes on her staff and sigh.
"It seams we are going to have to cut this short."
She said and she begun to trace one of the other runes on the staff with her fingers while softly chanting.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:53 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:36 am

Although it was not enough to break her focus, it actually looked like it bothered her to have her barrier attacked, so Tane ran to the biggest weapons he found onder the gunmen, released the safety, aimed and squeezed like he had already seen at movies, trying to bring the barrier down or at least make her nervous. As he shot, she also walked step by step at her with the sword hanging from a cord

You where not used to handeling a firearm, getting it to fire was easy enough but how powerful the gun kicked would be a suprise, even so the barriar where not hard to hit, the rune mage looked in your direction for a moment but she could not really take her attention of the two Masters of the art trying to take her down and your actions where distracting her.
"Would you kindly behave yourself you little shit!"
She growled as she focused on resisting the Master Verbena and Master Hermetic's spells.

(OOC: Not a problem I hope you had a good time.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:01 am

Tane just got the gun to full auto and shot away aiming roughly for the head of the nephanda and kept moving forward Not So calm, huh fucker? Come on, stand and fight! Show me the power of a demon puppet he taunted as he shot her

The Nephanda's shield shivered under your onslaught, and it threatened to shatter and the Nephanda looked more desperate, with most of her magick tied up in defending herself against the two Masters she had little left to use against you.
"Attack her protective shield!"
Dino shouted as he tossed on of the shadow men to the side and turned to bring his claws to bare on the woman's shield, under your gunfire and the onslaught of the fera suddenly there was a shattering sound and the rune mage loocked panicked, she stepped back, turned and tried to run.

(OOC: Ooops sorry forgot about that.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:23 pm

ane discarded the gun and unseathed the sword YOU'RE MINE! Tane shrieked and tossed himself in the pursuit Amadeus, cover me from the traps! He asked as he went by amadeus. Tane went sword pefore chasing the nephanda trying to end her before she could carve anything else to set another trick.

"I will do what I can."
Amadeus said as you rushed past him. You reached the fleeing Nephanda, she was desperatly trying to draw a rune on the plam of her left hand.

(OOC: I assume you want to attack the woman with your sword, then you can make your rolls.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:04 am

Tane let loose a swing he hoped would make the nephanda fall to the floor, as his tatoos turned into a torch that enlightened and burned a dark web all over his back.

The Nephanda was suprisingly nible and she quickly stepped out of the way of your sword with a grunt, then she simply continued running as fast as she could trying to get away from you and the other Traditionalists while still drawing runes on the palm of her own hand.

(OOC: She is just using her own spittle and her finger.)

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse in the Labyrinth at 2 30 in the afternoon.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:19 am

If Tane can keep the pace and stay at range, he attacks again!

Tane where a young strong man he did easilly manage to keep up with a middle ages fleeing woman, you slash the rune mage down opening her back open and revealing her ribs and guts, the maga screamed in pain but she did manage to finish her spell and you begun to feel your body dying, you had to stop that spell or your very life would be sucked out of you by the spell the woman had cast, intense pain spread all through your limbs. Somewhere a phone plinged and one of the mages you hardly knew yet shouted.
"Careful don't kill her we need her alive, to avoid her being reborn as something worse in the future!"
The man shouted to you.
"Yeah and careful of her spells as well!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:02 am

Gods, make her spell stoooooop! Amadeus!! he screamed but tried to Focus. She was a runist, break the rune, break the spell, right?
Tane struggled with the pain and bit until his teeth gums started to give Blood and centered the hand in sight. Grunting like a wounded animal he aimed for the hand and tried to cut It in half to break the rune

"I am working on it Mr Karyak."
Amadeus said as he drew symbols into his own arm with one of his daggers.

You cut the Nephanda's hand in two, ripping flesh with the shark tooth sword, the woman howled in spell and her own magick woven on you vanished, ending the pain you where in and stopping the attack on your life. The woman where bleeding profusly though and she would need medical attention if she where to survive for trial.

Tane groaned and fought on, grinding his teeth and cursing under his breath. I was going to devour your corpse, but now I will actually eat half of your organs Alive first. I'll fry your skin as bacon and put your head into boiling wáter to take the hair off! I Will eat your eyes as Candy! I'll make a bow out of your hair!

"There will be no cannibalism during the mission Mr Karyak."
Alphonse said calmly. The Nephanda where on the ground now, not really in a condition to fight much anymore as she was bleading badly and in considerable amount of pain. I she heard your threats though they did not impress her much as she tried in vein to get back up onto her feet.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:21 pm

Yeah, raw It would be gross. he said Sporting on the floor. His body felt weared off but he was Fine, all in all.
Tane kicked her into the ground to put her lying on her side, and grabbed her head to pound her temple to make her go unconscious. That way she was ready to be taken into custody.

"Yes...it would be Mr Karyak."
Amadeus said as he stepped fowards the bind the Nephanda's hands and heal her wounds.
"Well done...that is one threat down at least."

Tane took the half of the hand he had severed and squished it to draw all blood out. so,
is there any other else? Fera brothers? Does it stench too much or do you perceive more of this ones?

The room that earlier had been full of the sounds of combat where now silent.
"This whole place reek, it is impossible to smell anything."
Dino growled then he looked at the bodies on the floor, none of the mages had fallen though a few where injured, five of the Garou had lost their lives though and Dino and the rest dug their bodies out from among those of the enemy.
"I am not abandoning them here, they deserve better than to rest among this filth!"
The werewolf declared.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:22 pm

Yeah, i bet.

"Well let us just say you would not want our noses right now."
Dino said and grimaced.

I know, friend, but we need first to make sure there are no other corrupted mages to deal with and find the other group. Maybe it would be wiser to have one person to recover the bodies as the rest of us moves on to meet the other team. They could be in danger.

"I am skeptical about leaving one person alone here, if any of the corrupted mages where to find their way through the hallways and get here that one person alone would be a sitting duck."
Dino protested.
"If you can swear to me there will be time to recover the bodies later then I will go with you if not then we will tend to our fallen comarades first."
The werewolf snarled.

Alphonse looked at the piece of the rune mage's hand you had picket up.
"Why are you fondeling a bit of the prisoner's flesh Mr Karyak?"
The Flambeau asked.
"And I can give few promises to your friend we do not know what condition the labyrinth will be in when we are done."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:05 pm

Sorry for bailing on you again, i've been with a lot of work.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:32 pm

That is ok.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:32 pm

You're right.... but if we don't move they scape, if we leave them here the labyrinth may shift. If anyone can transport the bodies do so, if not, then it's your decition to make but we have to push on before they all scape and regroup. Tane said taking the hand and pressing it to get the brunt of the remaining blood out. For it's maná of course.

"The problem is if this great spirit start to shift, we might not ahve the time to get our brothers' bodies out in time."
Dino said and growled.
"But very well we will follow you and end our enemies...for now...then we go back for our brothers."
He declared. Alphonse looked in your direction.
"Very well then we are moving out...I have to ask again though Mr Karyak, what are you doing with that hand?"
The Hermetic said sternly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:45 am

Great. I really hope we can find them afterwards. Would you like me to send their spirits to Gaia quickly now for if we can't come back? Tane asked trying to help

"No...we believe the dead find their own way to where they must go and it is not for anyone to interfare, it is their remains I am worried about not their souls."
Dino said and he shook his head.
"But thank you for the offer Mr Karyak."

I will consume it and it's mana. If you want some i can share. Tane said.

"Ehm no...enjoy your meal."
Alphonse said and frowned he muttered under his breath low enough that Master Nassa would not hear him.
"And this is why we got rid of House Diedne."
Then he raised his voice.
"Ok then we move out."
He said and took the lead out of the room.
"Bring the prisoner."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:30 am

Anytime, man. I'm sorry for them, but we can't allow more people to fall. Tane said sadly.

Dino looked at you for a moment and sigh.
"They died in honorable combat we will sing their praises tonight."
He anounced.

You killing your brothers is not to be proud of. Belive me, this is not specially tasty, but it's the way of my ancestors and i must return them my name. He said proudly. Tane loaded the wounded nephanda over his shoulder and followed the master How are you holding up, Amadeus? Tane asked his old friend, slowing his pace to talk to him.

"The Diedne where never my brothers but be that as it may."
Alphonse said and he got a glare from Amadeus as a reply. When the party started moving Amadeus nodded.
"I am not injured but that woman have some power in her. You are hurt though...would you like me to heal your wounds?"
The old Verbena asked, he did seam less bothered by the hand than the rest of the group.
"Just make sure to deal with that hand before we return to the Chantry or you will give Jeffry Morgan a heart attack."
He grumbeled.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:57 am

We'd gladly join our voices to your howls if you would have us. We'd like to honour them. Tane said before moving out

"I think they would like that, you are welcome."
Dino said after a bit of consideration.

Not a nephandus makes it one of ours. Not either a technocrat and you make yourself an ally. Tane said, disgusted before turning to Amadeus

"The situation where different back then, there where no Technocrazy and not even a Nephandi though I guess there where infernalists, there where other wards for the Awakened do not speak of wards you know nothing about child."
Alphonse said sharply, Amadeus still gave him a stern look clearly not liking what he was saying.
"These old wars can be discussed when we hav won Master Dupre."
He commented curtly.

Yeah, this guys will need a strong arm to help them. I agree, this gal was strong but, yeah, not so smart as she thinks.

"Oh she is quite inteligent Mr Karyak she would not have the abilities she do, if she was not, it is never wise to underestimate your enemies."
Amadeus warned.

I am lately finding a good way to make use of the mana. I burn the pieces, take the ashes and with a little fat i can make grey warpaint. Fire cleanses the corruption and i can have a strong aid in battle without any of the corrupted resonance. Aaaand is nice to have a little Tass. I can change it for magickal traps, as was the deal with the chantry, so i can protect better the node.

"Well it is not a bad idea that should carry the energies across yes, however make sure you are careful of bringing things to your home or to Steelhaven which have arcane connections that the Nephandi can track, there will likely be those who come looking into what happened to this Labyrinth and you do not want to be in the way when that happens."
Amadeus warned.

There have been things lurking around. I got a great deal of fera there, so nothing can get cute with it, but i haven't been able to turn it into a place of healing as was my first intention

This made the old Verbena frown.
"Are you sure your shapechanger friends are safe in your home then, if there is something of unknown origin or intent luring around the walls?"
He asked sounding concerned as he begun to carve runes into the palm of his left hand, grimancing slightly from the pain and then making gestures over your wounds with his hand once done. You felt warmth and then a bit of stinging as the wounds knit themselves back together but in the end all that was left was a bit of soreness where there once had been pain.

(OOC: You can remove all of Tane's damage.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:41 pm

Great, lets move, then.

Dino nodded at that and gave the order to the surviving werewolves to come along, though he clearly did not like leaving his fallen brothers behind.

Not in Name, but they exist from the moment creatión was born. Tane said, disdainfully.

"There have always been infernalists of some sort yes, but an organized Nephandi faction that is even younger than the Traditions."
Alphonse said.

See, I'll do it here if I can

"Good for if not you can not return with it to Steelhaven, Jeffry are never going to accept that."
Amadeus said and frowned.

They're warriors, I took out my little ones,
but they can handle themselves. I still want my traps settled there

"Being a warrior do not mean one are immortal Mr Karyak but it is good you sent the non combatants away."
The old Verbena said and nodded.

Thanks man. It helps. I hope the others are alright

"I have healed some of them, yes I hope the same and that the other teams are allright though likely there will have been losses."
Amadeus said darkly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:54 am

No, i don't think that, but they are deeper into this conflict that we are. They were born into it, their nature is to fight this. If i would deny them of the fight, i'd deny them of their nature. I'd force them to be something else. I'd love to keep them safe, but the only way to do that is bring them victory. That's why i'm here, ultimatelly.

"That is a healthy was to look at it Mr Karyak."
Amadeus said and nodded he seamed to approve.
"Hopefully your friends will get out of this one safely regardless eh."
He added and looked over at Alessa and Coawa who where talking with one another softly as you went, Alessa was lacking and arm, she could have sent part of her on ahead as scouts.

I hope there are less than ours. We lost a lot of werewolves. THis people is hardy, them falling is heavy.

"Yes without their aid we would not have won that fight."
The old Verbena said sadly.
"We owe them allot."
Alessa suddenly looked in your direction.
"Someone is coming, a group but they look more like fleeing non combatants than anyone out to get us but even so we shoudl stay alert."
The Ananasi anounced.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 06, 2018 10:01 am

Fera seldom die of old age. A fact...

"That may be so Mr Karyak but that do not mean some effort should not be made to make sure your frinds live as long as possible."
Amadeus said and raised an eyebrow.

Ok, but Nephandi are manipulative, they could be carrying something like a trap spell, or maybe are nephandi disguised. I would be really surprised if they were hostages that could free themselves. This woman was a trap master, after all.

"Hostages very unlikely but they could be pawns, the Nephandi's servants who flee like rats fleeing a burning building."
Alphonse said and frowned.
"However yes stay on your toes and do not let your guard down."

Soon you heard the footsteps and then you saw a group of around 11 men and women round a corner, they stopped when they saw your group and a man of middle years stepped forward, he held his hands out to the side indicating non agression.
"Please let us pass we mean you no ill will, we are servants of the Labyrinth, pawns and hedge wizards, we just want to survive, please."
The man said, his eyes where big and full of fear and his group looked scared and tired.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 06, 2018 3:39 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 08, 2018 8:43 am

Obviously, but... I can't fool myself and spect them to duck and cover their hole lives. Tane shoots a glance at his friends all working and bloodied to stop the fight. I can only be there with them, and be careful

"That is all any of us can do Mr Karyak but I would urge you to be careful about this entity you say you are sensing aroun your home, that pressence makes me uneasy."
Amadeus said and frowned. You saw Alessa and Coawa walking side by side they where tired, Alessa had healed her wounds and was only lacking the arm she had turned into spiders to scout for the group but Coawa where hurt not that it would stop him.

Those we should cut on the spot, least we get stained by their foulness. But i would spect human bombs first.

"I am hesitant to cut down unarmed servants and besides many of them will have some sort of powers they are going to slow us down, sometimes it is better to live and let live."
Amadeus said and frowned again.
"Human bombs are possible, we should keep our distance for now."

Seeing the people Tane showed a face o disgust You served a monster? YOu have done her horrid biding... what merit can cleanse you of all the sins you have commited in the name of cowardice?

The man who had spoken gave you an angry look.
"You judge what you do not understand, you know nothing Traditionalist. We are not after your approval the question is more how much time do you want to spend on us? You are mages and will be able to kill us however we are not going to just lay down and die, so how much blood do you want on your hands and how much time do you want to waste, all we want is to survive."
The man said in a tired tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 09, 2018 9:17 pm

Tane nodded at master Nassa before turning his attention to Alessa and Coawa. Could you give him a hand?

"I will try once we have a moment to rest, your injuries where simple and easy to heal while walking I would have to examine your friend and determine what magick to use, but yes chances are I can help him."
Amadeeus said and nodded.

At the servants word Tane spit on the ground I tend to forgive, servant. And i am not a cruel man. But a day spent on you before you go down the black spiral of caul is a handful of lives we protect if you turn a monster like your master before you.

"If you had listened to my words Traditionalist you would remember I said we where not Awakened magi so we have not been to the Caul, and the question here is how much time you wish to waste with us."
Then man said calmly.
"We are not keeping them a day and then releasing them Mr Karyak."
Alphonse said sternly.

You know that facing us is death nonetheless,

"I have no doubt as to how the fight would go Traditionalist however we are not laying down to be killed off and chances are we will delay you considerably and take at least a few of you with us before we die, your choice."
The pawn said evently while some in his group shifted about nervously.

so answer and cut the crap. Why did you serve this monster?

"This monster I assume you mean this Labyrinth? The Nephandi as a whole, we all have different reasons, some what you would consider tragic fates others knew exatly what we where barening for the question are do you have time for eleven stories to make yourself feel high and mighty by sitting in judgement of us?"
The man asked and Alphonse shook his head.
"No as a matter of fact we do not, take your group and go, one false move and we will act but we have bigger fish to fry that rats fleeing a burning ship."
The Master of the art said and the pawn glanced at him for a moment and nodded before the group started moving past you.
"We continue but keep and eye out in the rear just in case they decide to attack us."
Alphonse ordered as he started moving.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 10, 2018 9:55 am

et you chose to follow a monster. Tomorrow you will follow another.

"I follow an Outsider Thing and still will be following this Outsider Thing tomorrow the question is more do you want to be delayed here not who I do or do not serve."
The man said.

ANd what do you intend to do with them? free them so they go with their nephandic friends? To aid them too?

Alphonse gave you a hard look.
"Yes Mr Karyak that is exactly what I indend to do. I do not desire to be delayed here fighting fleeing slaves, what they do with their lives afterward is irrelevant they are not worth the time."

I need not to judge, i need to make sure they will not hurt anyone else or alert them of our alliance. I would forgive and help anyone comming back from the horrid paths they've gone through, but first we need to know they're not a threat anymore.

"I would not forgive them I would slaugther every last one of them if I had the time but I do not, nor do I have the time to stand here arguing this with you Mr Karyak, I do not care if they tell anyone the Chantries of the Boston Tribunal have allied against the Nephandi anyone not an idiot would already know that, I do not care if they go to serve another Labyrinth that will not help that Labyrinth much it is likely to already have a score of pawns and I do not care if they decide to go out and murder puppies and grandmothers, what I do care about is making sure that puppis, grandmothers and everything else still exist tomorrow so we will leave the rats the flee and go I do not have the time to either fight and kill these slaves or take eleven prisoners at the moment, now fall in line and let us continue."
The old Hermetic said sharply and he started walking down the hallway away from the group of fleeing pawns.
"And for the future Mr Karyak, as long as you are under my command never question my orders when we are out in the field in a combat situation again, and never in front of the strike team, if you wish to discuss any decicion I have made you are welcome to do so when the mission is over in private but question me again until said time and you are off this strike team and I will have you teleported back to Steelhaven for then you are useless to me, I have no need of a soldier that can not follow orders...am I clear?"
Alphonse said with cold steel in his voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 11, 2018 8:13 am

Tane observed with disgust, and said nothing. He just gave way and looked at the Fera. He was voicing an opinion he would have expected of werewolves too, but it was fair: there was more to do. He only wished he could kill them all and be off with it.

The werewolves did not say anything, they just looked at you for a moment,, probably they would have wanted to kill the pawns as well if there had been time but they saw nothing wrong with your leader being quite anoyed at questions asked during combat.

Your group continued down several corridors and then you started hearing this intense, foul sounding whisper coming towards you and your group, it sounded like wind in a way but where not, and whatever it was it was probably not friendly.
"Do any of your little friends see anything?"
Coawa asked Alessa but the Ananasi shook her head.
"No nothing at all."
She muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next