Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8

5 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8

Post by Adley Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:59 am

"I should be able to create a pocket in space for that pouch of dust though, I can not quite make a pocket realm, but rather a space between space, I can not make a big one but I should be able to make one big enough to fit that pouch."

"Thank you Freddy. I know it seems like I'm asking you for the world, I just want you to get back without trouble. Colin, drive safe."

"Very well I have secured the prisoner's abilities as good as I can but I will feel better when we are at a Chantry so I can get some help in containing her." He said. "Should I make that call to the Deaconess' assistant now?

"I think we have to, they'll probably need to know we're bringing in someone too," he said, once they'd cleared some distance. "Try to keep things short though, I don't like using phones much unless we have to and it may be monitored, you never know. And thank you," he added, trying to sound less terse than he had been.

He pulled up to a light and then looked at his messages with his phone on his lap and not up to his ear. His lips thinned when he saw Freddy's, responding simply with a 'Yes'; he didn't want her to worry though he said they'd call for help, he had to answer. But it was the one from Bruce that made him sigh, he hoped it was not more bad news. He couldn't answer him now though, unfortunately so he put the phone away so he could pay attention to driving them home and keeping an eye out for any issues.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:25 am

"Thank you Freddy. I know it seems like I'm asking you for the world, I just want you to get back without trouble. Colin, drive safe."

"Ah no problem, creating such a pocket between spaces is not a big thing Adley it just takes a little bit of time."
Freddy said and smiled.
"I will have one up as soon as possible.

"I think we have to, they'll probably need to know we're bringing in someone too," he said, once they'd cleared some distance. "Try to keep things short though, I don't like using phones much unless we have to and it may be monitored, you never know. And thank you," he added, trying to sound less terse than he had been.

Adjan nodded he picked up his phone and typed in the number, after a while he said.
"This is one of the members of the expedition from Chicago."
The Euthanatos spoke without mentioning names.
"Yes all went as well as we could expect Ma'am but the Fallen left a spirit in the building, one we have been unable to banish...yes that would be great we do not want it to get out and harm the general population...very well yes thank you. One more thing we have a Fallen prisoner...yes she is contained for now and wounded...very well I will speak with you then and thank you Ma'am."
Adjan said before he hung up on the call.
"They will send someone to deal with that thing."
He said as he put his phone away.

You get back to Chantry Morningstar, darkness is descending on Chicago by the time you swing into the parking garage under the Chantry's secondary building.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:37 am

Adjan nodded he picked up his phone and typed in the number, after a while he said. "This is one of the members of the expedition from Chicago."

"Tell them about what that spirit can do magick and a mage, might want to send a hedge wizard good at banishing maybe...and that place might be crawling by now," he said, then sighed.

As he rolled into the parking garage he saw the light fading and shook his head. "Where did the day go..." He rubbed a hand over his face after he parked, looking for the other car. "I have to have a chat with someone else soon", he said, recalling that he was to speak with Lenoe's sire Tyler again. "I was really hoping to have some time before that. Right, we need some help with the person in the back, everyone be careful in case she's been busy somehow..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:38 am

Colin nodded to Adley, "We'll make sure no-one touches the disgusting stuff."

At the Chantry Morningstar garage, Colin turned to the young women and their car, "Excuse me, ladies, I don't suppose you could quickly point us to somewhere we might get a new change of clothes for a young lady?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:45 am

Adley:

"Tell them about what that spirit can do magick and a mage, might want to send a hedge wizard good at banishing maybe...and that place might be crawling by now," he said, then sighed.

"I will do that."
Adjan said before he hung up with Madeline's assistant he said.
"The spirit, or whatever it is seam to eat magick, we do not know if it also eat static magick but spells and mages seam go go down the hatch...yes sending a static mage might be a good idea...yes..."
The Euthanatos said, sounding serious.

As he rolled into the parking garage he saw the light fading and shook his head. "Where did the day go..." He rubbed a hand over his face after he parked, looking for the other car.

You see the other car parked where you originally found it and you also see Colin, the two women and Liv on their way into the Chantry, they got here about oh five minutes before you, Richard and Adjan.

"I have to have a chat with someone else soon", he said, recalling that he was to speak with Lenoe's sire Tyler again. "I was really hoping to have some time before that. Right, we need some help with the person in the back, everyone be careful in case she's been busy somehow..."

Adjan nodded.
"Do you want me and Richard to take care of it, we can ask for help from the Chantry and you can take care of the phone call you needed to make and perhaps get a few minutes rest?"
The Euthanatos offered.

At the Chantry Morningstar garage, Colin turned to the young women and their car, "Excuse me, ladies, I don't suppose you could quickly point us to somewhere we might get a new change of clothes for a young lady?"

The three young women stopped and looked over you and the rest of your group.
"It seams you all could need a change of clothes."
A pretty blond said.
"If you come with us we can take care of it."
A dark skinned woman in braids said and begun to lead the way.
"We have some time before the movie we are catching anyway."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:03 pm

Colin nodded and helped the women out of the car, "Much obliged, miladies. We did have a bit of a scuffle... Some of our wardrobes were more inconvenienced than others'."
He gave Freddy's largely unruffled appearance a sideways glance. "I trust you've got the bag safe in the pocket still?"
Turning back to the three women, "Oh, and could you send for the security chief? I'm afraid we have some urgent matters Madame Rose needs to be informed of."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:21 pm

Francesca gave Colin a smile as the Orphan helped her out of the car. Freddy smiled also but she held onto Colin's hand just a bit longer then she nodded.
"I have it safe, the pocket however I have to make and it will take a bit of time to program."

The three young woman from Morningstar begun to lead the way into the Chantry itself.
"Felicity could you ask Alex if he have some clothes, he is about the same size as Mr...ehm...I did not get your name Sir."
The dark skinned girl said and the one with the long blond ponytail nodded.
"Sure I need to return a book I borrowed from him anyway."
She said and gave you all a nod of her head before she hurried of.
"Fliss...he says he needs to talk with Joakim as well!"
The third girl called, this one was short with golden skin and black hair, she looked like she might be Egyptian or Arabic. The blond girl nodded again.
"Yeah sure, I will tell him."
She called back as she was walking towards the Chantry. The black girl turned to Colin again.
"My name is Suku Lorenzo, I do not consider myself to be of a Tradition but rather a Craft but I guess you could say I am a Dreamspeaker, if you follow me Sir I can take you and your friends to a guest room so you can get out of those wet clothes before you catch your death."
She said and smiled while indicating with her hand towards the Chantry that you should come with her.

(OOC: Sorry for my late reply I was out playing MtG again.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:34 pm

Colin smiled, "Wainwright. Colin Wainwright, of Chantry Steelhaven in Boston. With me I have Freddy Adlebloom, Virtual Adept of Steelhaven, and Francesca Mandis, Euthanatos, also of Steelhaven. And this little darling is Liv Bergen, apprentice Hermetic. A pleasure to meet you. Out of curiosity, which movie were you planning to see?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:54 pm

"It is a pleasure."
Suki said and nodded as each member of your party was introduced.
"The one I sent to fetch clothes are Felicity Moran of the Dreamspeakers and with me here is Eden Kouri of the Celestial Chorus."
She said then she smiled.
"We where planning on watching The Hateful Eight."
Suku said as she slowly walked towards the Chantry.

"It is nice to meet you."
Freddy said and Francesca nodded.
"Yes and thank you for your help Miss Lorenzo."
The Euthanatos commented. Suku nodded.
"It is no trouble at all, we have plenty of time."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:02 pm

"I will do that." Adjan said before he hung up with Madeline's assistant he said. "The spirit, or whatever it is seam to eat magick, we do not know if it also eat static magick but spells and mages seam go go down the hatch...yes sending a static mage might be a good idea...yes..."
The Euthanatos said, sounding serious

"Didn't want anyone walking into..well, what we did, forewarned is forearmed. They seem to summon the worst things..."

"Do you want me and Richard to take care of it, we can ask for help from the Chantry and you can take care of the phone call you needed to make and perhaps get a few minutes rest?" The Euthanatos offered.

"I should find a space that's a bit more secure. I have a few moments and besides I need to figure out a few things first if I can. Looks like they got back safe," he said, nodding at the others ahead of them as they were met by two other magii. "See if we can get the Security Cheif here to give us a hand with what to do with the Nephandi, and she needs urgent medical care as well."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Colin bowed, "The pleasure is ours, miss Lorenzo, miss Kouri. The Hateful Eight... that's the new movie from, oh, I never remember his name; the one with Pulp Fiction, is it not?"
He glanced back at Adley's arrival, "Ah, here's the other car now; I believe we have a prisoner..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:15 pm

Adley:

"Didn't want anyone walking into..well, what we did, forewarned is forearmed. They seem to summon the worst things..."

"Well I guess that if you are Fallen your magick get a bit twisted and so do the spirits they summon."
Adjan said and sigh.
"However no I would not want anyone to walk into it either without being prepared."

"I should find a space that's a bit more secure. I have a few moments and besides I need to figure out a few things first if I can.

The Euthanatos simply nodded at that.

Looks like they got back safe," he said, nodding at the others ahead of them as they were met by two other magii.

Adjan raised his hand in greeting to Colin and the two women.
"Good."
He said to your comment that they had made it back safely.

"See if we can get the Security Cheif here to give us a hand with what to do with the Nephandi, and she needs urgent medical care as well."

"I can see if I find him."
Adjan offered.
"Or if any of the Chantry members know where he is."

Colin:

Colin bowed, "The pleasure is ours, miss Lorenzo, miss Kouri. The Hateful Eight... that's the new movie from, oh, I never remember his name; the one with Pulp Fiction, is it not?"

"Yeah that is the one."
Suku said and smiled.
"I have heard good things about it."

He glanced back at Adley's arrival, "Ah, here's the other car now; I believe we have a prisoner..."

"A prisoner? A mage?"
Suku asked, Eden said nothing she looked to be rather shy.
"I hope Fliss find Joakim quickly then, though me and Eden might be able to help you get the person to a cell, we have two shielded cells for Quiets in the basement."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:41 pm

"I can see if I find him." Adjan offered. "Or if any of the Chantry members know where he is."

"Good and someone should to see to her wounds as soon as possible, she was looking pretty bad," he said, opening the car door up to get out.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Adjan nodded he got out of the car.
"Very well you two watch her in the meantime, just in case she wakes up."
He said and hurried towards the Chantry, nodding to the other magi he passed as he to went to find Morningstar's security chief.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:34 pm

Colin waved back to Adley and Adjan, "Ah, good to see you back. I've already sent for the Security Chief. The prisoner is intact, I trust?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Richard pulls his case from the care and opens it... h starts taking blood/pressure etc.. .and to try and stabilize her systems

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:52 pm

"Ah good...we will need to speak with him, and yes she is alive, for now, at least she was when we locked her in the trunk."
Adjan said.

Richard the Nephandus have dangerously low blood pressure, she is very pale and her breath is uneven, even so as you begin to examine her blood pressure and vitals her dark eyes open and she looks at you though she do not seam to really know where she is or what is going on, her getting angry or panicked right now though is probably not good for her chances of survival.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:57 pm

Richard hhhmmmms.... .time to stabilize her BP....(10 - 7 - 8 - 8 - 2 - 5 - 9) he tends as best he can

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:08 pm

You get the wound in her arm tended to better that eases the problem a little, and put her in a more stable position which help, but the problem is the head injury, she will need surgery or healing or at the very least medicinal treatment you just do not have in your kit, you are not completely sure what is wrong, it could be swelling of the brain, bleeding or at best a very severe concussion, and without stabilizing her head, there is so much you can do for her, there are only so much punishment a human body can take before it fails.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:23 pm

Richard awaits back up...to have her scanned professionally

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:27 pm

The Nephandus try to move, she seams confused her bonds hold her though but you know that with head injuries she is likely confused and might hurt herself in her confusion, she try to mumble something that her gag stops, not that you would have understood it anyway for it sounded from the sounds that she did express that it was on the Dragon's Tongue or Nephandi language as it also was called.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:52 pm

Richard tries to restrain her better drawing attention from the others

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:59 pm

Francesca and one of the girls who had agreed to help you with dry clothes comes running over to you.
"What can we do to help"
Francesca asked.

The Nephandus was weak and a child could hold her down at this moment, but her confused, panicked state was not exactly healthy for her, it was unlikely that she knew what was happening, where she was or possibly what had happened either.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:26 pm

"Hold her down... I don't want to risk any more drugs ... till I get to a better facility" Richard says

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:38 pm

Francesca nodded she leaned on the Nephandus shoulders.
"Shh calm..."
She muttered.
"You are wounded...you need to be calm."
The Euthanatos managed to sound surprisingly calming and compassionate considering what the prisoner was.
"Get Liv inside, if the Nephandus dies she do not need to be here to see it."
Francesca told Colin.
"I will stay here and assist Dr Lee for now."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next