Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Difficult Choice, Martha and Missing Widderslaintes IC Thread 9

5 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

A Difficult Choice, Martha and Missing Widderslaintes IC Thread 9 - Page 5 Empty Re: A Difficult Choice, Martha and Missing Widderslaintes IC Thread 9

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:41 pm

Colin smiled, "I'm sure you can be persuaded to offer a little information in exchange for a bit of comfort; your fate as it stands is a horrible one, but there is no need to add cruelty to it. I believe you are quite familiar with the meny at the..." He checked the restaurant's listings again, "Bronze Maharajah Restaurant?"
He made a couple of notes, "That does sound pretty much as what I expected. Now, are these brands capable of facilitating some manner of direct communication to bypass wards and the like?"

((OOC: Couldn't see a name stated for the restaurant, so I made one up. Smile ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

A Difficult Choice, Martha and Missing Widderslaintes IC Thread 9 - Page 5 Empty Re: A Difficult Choice, Martha and Missing Widderslaintes IC Thread 9

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:12 pm

Colin smiled, "I'm sure you can be persuaded to offer a little information in exchange for a bit of comfort; your fate as it stands is a horrible one, but there is no need to add cruelty to it.

"Yes my fate will be...cruel..."
She muttered and despite her bravado it was clear that she was afraid.
"I will not betray my mentor for comfort though, I will stand when they do...it...and spit in their eyes knowing I gave you nothing."
The Nephandus said proudly.

I believe you are quite familiar with the meny at the..." He checked the restaurant's listings again, "Bronze Maharajah Restaurant?"

"Ah...my favorite restaurant, well when it comes to bribes you do a good job Mr Kent."
The woman gave a dry laugh.
"Not enough to make me talk but a good job non the less."

He made a couple of notes, "That does sound pretty much as what I expected. Now, are these brands capable of facilitating some manner of direct communication to bypass wards and the like?"

"The brands are just marks nothing more, can you hide from the rain under the deed to your house? Whatever or not my investments can do so however is non of your business, nor would you believe me if I said no."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Colin nodded, "A reasonable enough assumption. Nevertheless, my questions must be asked. Now, your colleague Martha Cunningham, when was the last you or any of your colleagues heard from her? You see, we've recently learned of her, and are trying to establish a timeline for when she was betrayed by Lisa Larson."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:11 pm

"Martha was betrayed by Larson? Are you sure Mr Kent? I was told the Traditions got her though my Mentor do not fully believe that."
The Nephandus sounded somewhat concerned over this.
"I spoke with her on the phone on the first of September."
The woman said.
"Have you heart something about Martha Mr Kent, do you know where she is and what have happened to her? Is she dead, please she is my sister, tell me."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Colin made a few more notes, "September first... Yes, we are quite certain. Pretty much the first we heard of her was that she was picked up by Sleeper police and committed to a psychiatric institution due to acute suicide risk. I... am sorry about this, but I believe you can imagine the condition that would mean she is in. But that, too, is abundant reason to believe it was neither hte Technocrats nor Traditions who got her - neither would let her get away in such a condition."
He sighed gently, adding a little gentleness to the tone of his voice, "If you would like to talk about her, I'll listen."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:33 pm

Colin made a few more notes, "September first... Yes, we are quite certain. Pretty much the first we heard of her was that she was picked up by Sleeper police and committed to a psychiatric institution due to acute suicide risk. I... am sorry about this, but I believe you can imagine the condition that would mean she is in.

The Nephandus gasped and for a moment she struggled to maintain her nonchalant, calm demeanor.
"I can imagine."
Jerkins said softly.
"The Traditions must have done this!"
She added angrily.

But that, too, is abundant reason to believe it was neither hte Technocrats nor Traditions who got her - neither would let her get away in such a condition."

"What do you mean, they would be done with her then right...if...that is what they have done to her..."
Jerkins muttered.

He sighed gently, adding a little gentleness to the tone of his voice, "If you would like to talk about her, I'll listen."

"Why would you care about a probably from what you say a royally screwed widderslainte?"
She muttered she still looked proud but had a bit less bravado about her.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:42 pm

Colin spoke softly, sincerely, "Yes, if it were the Traditions, we would be done with her... and she would most certainly have been executed on the spot, I think - considering what I'm given to understand of her age and experience, her knowledge, even without her magic, would be considered too dangerous. The Union... While I can't speak from experience, they would not let her go, either - they would probably either have executed her on the spot, or destroyed her Avatar and put her to do some menial labour in one of their facilities. Not somewhere a lost and bewildered person could escape from, I hear tell."
He frowned for a moment, "Wait, Miss Cunningham was a widderslainte, and had not yet gone through the Caul in this life? We do know Lisa Larson seems to be feeding them to her Caul, if she can get them..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:58 pm

Colin spoke softly, sincerely, "Yes, if it were the Traditions, we would be done with her... and she would most certainly have been executed on the spot, I think - considering what I'm given to understand of her age and experience, her knowledge, even without her magic, would be considered too dangerous.

"I see, well that would be a small mercy at least."
The Nephandus said softly then she turned her head away.
"Is that what will happen to me?"

The Union... While I can't speak from experience, they would not let her go, either - they would probably either have executed her on the spot, or destroyed her Avatar and put her to do some menial labour in one of their facilities. Not somewhere a lost and bewildered person could escape from, I hear tell."

"Fucking Technocracy but yes if what you say is true Mr Kent I would agree that if my sister have been...and I am not saying I believe you but if things are as you say then it do seam like something unsanctioned have happened but why the hell would Larson attack the favorite student of a powerful ally? That makes no sense."

He frowned for a moment, "Wait, Miss Cunningham was a widderslainte, and had not yet gone through the Caul in this life? We do know Lisa Larson seems to be feeding them to her Caul, if she can get them..."

"Why the hell would she go through a Caul? I told you my sister is a widderslainte, she have been through a Caul in a former life, you do not do it twice. Feeding widderslainte to Cauls, that sounds odd it do not work like that. There is a ritual to strengthen a Caul where you sacrifice someone born Fallen, but that ritual kill the sacrifice it do not...it do not Gilgul them...now yes I have heard rumors that the Boston Labyrinth loose widderslaintes left and right, but they are not fed to the Caul that I can assure you, we are told the Traditions and the Union get them."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:27 pm

Colin nodded, "Yes, I expect you'll be given a swift trial, followed by, well... that, and an execution at the end of it. As for why Larson would attack the favourite student of an ally, well... we've encountered her work recently, and it seems that of late, she has gladly sacrificed anything and everything she has been able to get her hands on for an immediate gain, however small. Almost as though she expects to be clear of the fallout before the piper comes to claim his due. Now, part of the fairly well substantiated information we have suggests that she is, in fact, somehow sacrificing widderslaintes to her Caul. Be that as it may... do you have a preferred order, or would you like me to list the restaurant menu for you to pick and choose from? Might as well order the dinner right away; it'll take some time to get here, after all."
He quickly jotted down a little note and showed to Freddy, "Take her order and pretend to call it in... but wait twenty minutes before you actually place it."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Colin nodded, "Yes, I expect you'll be given a swift trial, followed by, well... that, and an execution at the end of it.

"I see...I guess that at least is better than being...left alive."
The Nephandus could not hide her fear instinctually trying to curl her hands into fists and stopping with a slight gasp as the thin lines bit into her fingers more.
"Fuck..."
She muttered then drew a deep breath and regained control of herself.
"How is it done...In the Traditions I know the Union use drugs or well lobotomy essentially...but how do the Traditions do..."
Jerkins stopped talking and sigh she did not seam sure she wanted the answer.

As for why Larson would attack the favourite student of an ally, well... we've encountered her work recently, and it seems that of late, she has gladly sacrificed anything and everything she has been able to get her hands on for an immediate gain, however small. Almost as though she expects to be clear of the fallout before the piper comes to claim his due.

"Hum...she might but even so the woman is not stupid, if she is doing something to the widderslaintes in her Labyrinth there have to be a reason for it...no this do not add up."
The Nephandus said and shook her head.
"But if she have harmed Martha then my mentor will fucking strangle her with her own entrails."

Now, part of the fairly well substantiated information we have suggests that she is, in fact, somehow sacrificing widderslaintes to her Caul. Be that as it may...

"My, my a Traditionalist teaching me how a Caul works, how quaint."
Jerkins said with a bit of a smile.

Be that as it may... do you have a preferred order, or would you like me to list the restaurant menu for you to pick and choose from? Might as well order the dinner right away; it'll take some time to get here, after all."

"As you might imagine the current discussion have left me with well not much of an appetite. Also one question how am I to eat, I do imagine my hands will not be freed."
She asked.

He quickly jotted down a little note and showed to Freddy, "Take her order and pretend to call it in... but wait twenty minutes before you actually place it."

Freddy just nodded and waited for the Nephandus to agree to a dish that she wanted.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:27 pm

Colin lowered his pen for a bit, "It's a dreadful thing, really... At least six Masters draw out the Avatar and start cutting it to shreds... The pain is somewhere beyond what a human can describe, worse, it seems, if the Masters in question are sloppy or inexperienced, and if you fight back. If you resist, if you try to hold on to your Avatar during the process, you'll be reduced to a screaming, mindless wreck, liable to tear your own muscles and tendons as you strain against the restraints. Then, after what feels like an eternity of pain, probably similar to the eternity in the Caul, there's just a hole where your oldest, dearest friend was; you might barely have the time to notice that through the haze of pain before you simply... cease to be physically, if you are executed in the process. If you are forced to live on, though, there will always be that hole, that emptiness. Some endure it, manage to make a living of some sort, stick out their remaining years and actually remain seemingly normal. Others... don't cope well with the loss, and end up either trying to kill themselves, or slowly retreat inside their own minds, becoming little more than a doll with dead eyes, unable to even feed themselves on their own initiative..."
He stroked a hand across his face. "I'd rather not think too closely on that again, if you don't mind."
He shook his head, "However, while I would like little more than Larson and your Mistress strangling one another with each others' entrails, I suspect that whatever Larson is planning, the time frame is rather too narrow to wait for your Mistress to do the dirty work necessary."
He smiled thinly, "I suppose it's possible that I've learned more about Cauls recently than many Nephandi ever do, even without stepping inside one. It's certainly more information than I am entirely comfortable with, but there it is; knowledge of what happens, and what is... perhaps knowledge that will help undo the damage in the long run."
He shook his head, "And you are correct, we won't be able to let you use your own hands; you may have to be manually fed... Though, under the circumstances, you may well want to accept that slight indignity in favour of a delicious meal you just might not experience again in this lifetime."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:52 am

Colin lowered his pen for a bit, "It's a dreadful thing, really... At least six Masters draw out the Avatar and start cutting it to shreds... The pain is somewhere beyond what a human can describe, worse, it seems, if the Masters in question are sloppy or inexperienced, and if you fight back. If you resist, if you try to hold on to your Avatar during the process, you'll be reduced to a screaming, mindless wreck, liable to tear your own muscles and tendons as you strain against the restraints. Then, after what feels like an eternity of pain, probably similar to the eternity in the Caul, there's just a hole where your oldest, dearest friend was; you might barely have the time to notice that through the haze of pain before you simply... cease to be physically, if you are executed in the process.

The woman bit through her lip and for a moment she said nothing then she muttered bitterly.
"Well Mr Kent one can not say you do not answer question in...vivid details. A ritual then, well that is not so different from how we...do it."
Jerkins sigh.
"Well at least it will deny those fucking demons I owe their prize and it will be my pleasure to piss in their eye."
She said then she managed a smile.
"Always a silver lining eh?"
Though it was clear she was scared and was fighting with all she got to keep her composure.

If you are forced to live on, though, there will always be that hole, that emptiness. Some endure it, manage to make a living of some sort, stick out their remaining years and actually remain seemingly normal. Others... don't cope well with the loss, and end up either trying to kill themselves, or slowly retreat inside their own minds, becoming little more than a doll with dead eyes, unable to even feed themselves on their own initiative..."

"Yes I have seen that."
The woman muttered softly.
"I assume that will be the next threat if I do not talk, that I will be kept alive after...after...well it will not work I will never betray my mentor."
She said angrily.

He stroked a hand across his face. "I'd rather not think too closely on that again, if you don't mind."

"Well agreed a change of topic sounds like a...brilliant idea."
The Nephandus said and swallowed hard.

He shook his head, "However, while I would like little more than Larson and your Mistress strangling one another with each others' entrails, I suspect that whatever Larson is planning, the time frame is rather too narrow to wait for your Mistress to do the dirty work necessary."

"However her work is probably a good thing for my side of this little, adorable war we have going on here Mr Kent."
Jerkins said and grinned.
"If Larson have betrayed us it is an internal matter."

He smiled thinly, "I suppose it's possible that I've learned more about Cauls recently than many Nephandi ever do, even without stepping inside one. It's certainly more information than I am entirely comfortable with, but there it is; knowledge of what happens, and what is... perhaps knowledge that will help undo the damage in the long run."

"Oh we do have some rather intimate knowledge of the Cauls Mr Kent...rather intimate but far be it for me to try to convince you."
She said and grinned.
"Hum being tied to a bed arguing the inner workings of Cauls with a Traditionalist was not how I imagined spending my afternoon when I got up this morning."

He shook his head, "And you are correct, we won't be able to let you use your own hands; you may have to be manually fed... Though, under the circumstances, you may well want to accept that slight indignity in favour of a delicious meal you just might not experience again in this lifetime."

"And I will not have another...lifetime I mean..."
The woman muttered she was proud but the offer did tempt her.
"I will give you nothing for it but fine I guess that if I do not eat they will force feed me so it might as well be something I like. The chingri malai curry..."
She said hesitantly and Freddy picked up her phone and pretended to call it in as you had instructed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:53 am

He stowed the additional ammo and then checked the time for the umpteenth time - too late and he would not be able to call the hospital even if he wanted to and he knew his contact would be awake soon, wondering if she needed to make arrangements for her children. For his part, he wondered how long it would take her to find out what had transpired at the apartments. She seemed well in the know. Then he picked up the burner phone.

// Is Richard still with Adley?

Also yes either my router is going or the storm we're having is affecting things.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:21 am

The time was still a little after 17 in the evening so there was still time, though another oh forty five minutes or so then Mr Lenoe's mentor would be awake.

Richard is still with Adley.

You pick up the burner phone, who do you call.

(OOC: do not worry just reply when you can the game is not running away.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:39 am

Colin nodded, "Silver lining indeed. Now, I'm not asking you to betray your Mentor; Abigail is not the one we have a primary problem with. The one we want is Larson, who seems to be abducting people left and right, and disposing of her own underlings as well as the hired help. And it certainly does appear as though it is an... internal matter for your side, but that does not suffice to dismiss my side's interest in the matter."
He smiled, "I'm certain you have intimate knowledge of the Cauls, of course - I merely speculate that not every Fallen does. In any case, I've taken your statements down to add to the notes I already have. On a separate note, I understand there was supposed to be a group, including Martha's apprentice, headed to Boston tonight? What could you tell me about those reinforcements to Larson?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:08 am

Colin nodded, "Silver lining indeed. Now, I'm not asking you to betray your Mentor; Abigail is not the one we have a primary problem with. The one we want is Larson, who seems to be abducting people left and right, and disposing of her own underlings as well as the hired help. And it certainly does appear as though it is an... internal matter for your side, but that does not suffice to dismiss my side's interest in the matter."

"Hum...so what exactly do you want from me Mr Kent? Your friend asked where Abigail is, that I will not disclose, no matter what you do to me, nor will I give any information that would compromise the safety of my Labyrinth, I am sure it would be the same for you if our roles where reversed, you would not give up your Chantry would you Traditionalist?"
The Nephandus asked.
"But ask your questions and we will see if I am willing to answer any of them, though I give no promises."

He smiled, "I'm certain you have intimate knowledge of the Cauls, of course - I merely speculate that not every Fallen does.

"That you are probably correct about Mr Kent."

In any case, I've taken your statements down to add to the notes I already have.

"Oh you have notes on me do you, eh you are making me feel all important and warm and fuzzy here."
Jerkins said with a wry smile.

On a separate note, I understand there was supposed to be a group, including Martha's apprentice, headed to Boston tonight?

"My my informed are you not."
The Nephandus muttered.
"Are all you are looking for confirmation from me?"

What could you tell me about those reinforcements to Larson?"

"Bad question Mr Kent, perhaps it should be what I am willing to tell you about the reinforcements? Not much but if Larson is really taking out widderslaintes then two more will die, Martha's apprentice, and a young woman and that would be most unfortunate, anything else though I can not tell you it could lead to you finding or harming the Labyrinths."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:27 pm

Colin nodded, "I'm not expecting you to say anything to betray your Mistress. You are quite right in that regard; I would rather die first than betray my Chantry, or my family. Now I don't suppose you could be persuaded to tell me where they were supposed to go in Boston? Whether they had directions to go straight to the Labyrinths, or to somewhere they'd be picked up to be taken to Larson's little party?"
He smiled, "Also, touché. That was a poor choice of words on my part."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:55 pm

Colin nodded, "I'm not expecting you to say anything to betray your Mistress. You are quite right in that regard; I would rather die first than betray my Chantry, or my family. Now I don't suppose you could be persuaded to tell me where they were supposed to go in Boston? Whether they had directions to go straight to the Labyrinths, or to somewhere they'd be picked up to be taken to Larson's little party?"

"No that is not something I am willing to tell you, it is information you can use against the Labyrinths and our people, even if Larson is betraying us I would not want the Traditions involved, there is always a chance that if one of ours are captured they will crack and talk, I can not risk it.
The Nephandus said.
"If you could prove Larson's betrayal to me, and if I had a guarantee that that the members of my own Labyrinth would not be taken alive then perhaps we could make some arrangement."

He smiled, "Also, touché. That was a poor choice of words on my part."

Jerkins grinned a little at that.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:59 pm

Colin nodded, "I'm sure you've guessed we only have circumstancial evidence of Larson's deceit. And I'm fairly certain you know that I cannot give you such a guarantee here and now. Perhaps we can return to that at a later point, after I have spoken with some of my superiors in this matter."
He pondered for a moment, "Alright, a question which should not have a treasonous answer, then - the girl, Liv Bergen, who was abducted and brought here as, well, vampire bait. Was there truly intent to make her the child-bride of Nicolai, with all that entails, or was that simply another feint in the greater scheme of things?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Colin nodded, "I'm sure you've guessed we only have circumstancial evidence of Larson's deceit. And I'm fairly certain you know that I cannot give you such a guarantee here and now. Perhaps we can return to that at a later point, after I have spoken with some of my superiors in this matter."

"Then I might have an answer for you if you can arrange such a promise, if not then that will have to remain one of the things I will not speak about."
The Nephandus said firmly.

He pondered for a moment, "Alright, a question which should not have a treasonous answer, then - the girl, Liv Bergen, who was abducted and brought here as, well, vampire bait. Was there truly intent to make her the child-bride of Nicolai, with all that entails, or was that simply another feint in the greater scheme of things?"

"I do believe Abigail would have given the girl to the vampire Nicolai yes, for now Nicolai have proven himself quite useful for our cause, giving him a Traditionalist seamed a small price to get his cooperation."
Jerkins said calmly.
"Listen I have some compassion for the girl, Abigail do not, however I will do whatever it takes for my Labyrinth to gain a stronger footing and our cause to be furthered, why did you ask?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:59 pm

Colin stroked the side of his nose thoughtfully, "Part of it is knowing which bargain Abigail intended to keep her part of... getting a clearer image of her as a person, as it were."
He quickly jotted down a little message and showed to Freddy, "Anything important I'm forgetting?"
He continued, "That said, I expect the relationship between your Labyrinth and Nicolai will sour somewhat, seeing as he is denied his little playmate..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:34 pm

Colin stroked the side of his nose thoughtfully, "Part of it is knowing which bargain Abigail intended to keep her part of... getting a clearer image of her as a person, as it were."

"It seams I have to watch what I say around you."
The Nephandus said and nodded.
"I take it back you are far more dangerous then a torturer, I have to ask do you want to join the Nephandi you would be good at it."

He quickly jotted down a little message and showed to Freddy, "Anything important I'm forgetting?"

"Well there is the important question of where Abigail is but I guess she will not tell us that...which will get us back to the question discussed earlier on whatever or not it can be...well, if she can be persuaded to talk."
Freddy said softly.

He continued, "That said, I expect the relationship between your Labyrinth and Nicolai will sour somewhat, seeing as he is denied his little playmate..."

"Yes probably, but vampires are a great source of Tass so if he is stupid enough to attack us...well that would be quite dumb, we will loose an ally though which sucks."
Jerkins said and nodded.
"So yes Traditionalist you have done some harm to us today that should make you happy, ehm don't worry I do not blame you, we are at war you struck a blow and won, good job, we will win the next one though."
She said and shrugged.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:15 pm

He looked at the phone and then decided he should probably tell home that they were not dead in a ditch somewhere first and then go on from there. He dialled his pater, figuring there was time to do so. Then the hospital would likely allow calls for a bit longer, if they ever were going to, at any rate. The place made him uneasy. If it was the cause of all the widderslainte disappearing though then sticking their nose in might spook their operation before they could get a handle on tackling it.

// I know I shouldn't complain about the rain, we're in a severe drought here but dang! xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:39 pm

Your mentor pick up the phone.
"Yes...ah mea filius are you safe?"
The old mage sounded relieved when he finally recognized the number of your new phone.
"How are things going?"
He said in a tone of voice that said that he did not want you to share vital information on the phone, just a general indication of how things had gone.
"Did you get the package I sent you to find?"
He asked meaning Liv Bergen. Your mentor sounded tired though, he had gotten some rest but the never ending series of crisis was starting to wear on him.

(OOC: Well here we have snow, so much snow in fact that a few days ago we could not get out of the house, we where snowed in and had to call one of my mother's friends for help.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Colin grinned, "I must thank you for that compliment, but no. The Nephandi is a faction I would rather help bring to an end than join..."
He looked at the Fallen for a moment, "Speaking of tass, that's why you are interested in the Vampires' execution spot, is it not? The cumulative suffering has generated a Node on the rooftop? Getting Nicolai to give you that will be a little more complicated, won't it?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next