Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rescue, A Capture and Bad Choices IC Thread 13

5 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

A Rescue, A Capture and Bad Choices IC Thread 13 - Page 27 Empty Re: A Rescue, A Capture and Bad Choices IC Thread 13

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:45 pm

Colin:

Colin smiled sadly, "Well, it is true, after a fashion - no one can hurt the boy anymore... Still, lying by omission is still... stressful."

"Yes I can imagine so, you are a honest man, but in this instance it was the only right thing to do, I doubt the woman you spoke with will live very long in her condition, let her have that little bit of joy that her apprentice is safe."
Hans said and sigh.

He nodded to Joe, "You just witnessed some of the dirtier aspects of the war... While circumstances sometimes makes these things necessary, never forget kindness and compassion. Always strive to minimize pain and suffering, even when... no, especially when pain is inevitable."

Joe sigh and nodded.
"At times it is easy to forget that we live in a war, that there a death and suffering right outside of our comfortable Chantries."
The boy said softly.
"What...is going to happen to that woman you spoke with?"
He asked finally.

He accepted the cup, "Thank you... I usually prefer gin, but I expect that would be difficult for you to get just right. This should settle my nerves quite well nonetheless..."

"Gin is harder to make I suspect if I tried it would be something but it would not be gin."
Hans said with a small smile.
"And I figured right now what you need is something to settle your nerves and then paper clip whiskey will have to do."

He gulped down a small mouthful and felt the burning sensation in his gut, "That... helps... Say, do you perchance have a small chapel in the Chantry?"

No chapel as such but there is a small meditation room down by the Do training room in the basement, that works for any religions ceremonies someone might need done.

Tane:

Coawa nodded.
"Perhaps..."
He muttered and glanced at the sleeping woman.
"Her kind are called sleeper sharks for a reason I guess."

Alessa mouthed "Thank you" to you as you went to help her with the food as she finished up her call.
"Yes...very well I will be there..."
She said before hanging up on the call, she looked somewhat worried.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Rescue, A Capture and Bad Choices IC Thread 13 - Page 27 Empty Re: A Rescue, A Capture and Bad Choices IC Thread 13

Post by Adley Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:38 pm

"I think they are rather used to living at a Chantry one of them muttered something about one of the Hermetics where probably drunk."
He said with a half amused, half apologetic look on his face and a wry grin. "In either case they have heard the sounds of ritual work as well.

"Drunk?" he tsksed. "But yes, that they heard the words is the important factor."

"They should be on her way. I suspected I would need assistance and asked one of my apprentices to come up to this floor and find me or send a member of my Cabal to do so in..." Loretta checked her wrist watch. "One minute or so. Precognition can be so practical."

He gave a small smile at that.

"But yes we should make sure we are ready by the time they get here. So you where thinking the same style of ritual then Mr Roth Hicks?" The Cultist asked.

Adjan nodded. "Yes though I am more used to working with the death Gods of the given pantheon and need to evoke their names not invoke them."

"Not exactly the same as the sound one, though it will have a vocal component again for you to use. There will be a more structured start with me defining a circular area, invoking the Powers and then I will Name my friends and enemies. After that comes the building of the energy together so we can drive away harmful spirits, which would be more like what you heard, repetitive and energetic. And then the completion." He explained a little more in-depth what he and Adjan had done before when they'd worked together on a banishing, but elaborated on the changes that had to be made to allow friendly spirits in.

"Well the signal you used earlier worked for me so if that also work for Mr...ehm...Terach?" She asked and Adjan nodded to confirm that it was indeed his name then looked at you. "What signal was it Adley?"

"That one will not work as it would be confusing to me...it one for silence or arriving at a certain...hm...it would take too long to explain but I don't believe it will work; something simple though is still applicable."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:50 pm

"Drunk?" he tsksed. "But yes, that they heard the words is the important factor."

"Indeed drunk...but yes they did hear the words."
Adjan confirmed.
"Or at least enough of them to correctly identify your Tradition."

"Not exactly the same as the sound one, though it will have a vocal component again for you to use. There will be a more structured start with me defining a circular area, invoking the Powers and then I will Name my friends and enemies. After that comes the building of the energy together so we can drive away harmful spirits, which would be more like what you heard, repetitive and energetic. And then the completion." He explained a little more in-depth what he and Adjan had done before when they'd worked together on a banishing, but elaborated on the changes that had to be made to allow friendly spirits in.

"If I am going to have earplugs in you should probably have a non vocal signal for me as to when the rote is ending. Without any sound I am going to have to rely on my own meditation to get myself into a trance but I should be able to do that and should be able to keep up with the two of you, the repetitive movements and actions will help with this."
Loretta said and nodded.

Adjan looked at you then nodded.
"The ritual components are not what I regularly use but should work well enough though I will need to use my bone dice or some other symbol od death to get into contact with the forces inside of me that I work with."
He informed you.
"But yes it should work."

"That one will not work as it would be confusing to me...it one for silence or arriving at a certain...hm...it would take too long to explain but I don't believe it will work; something simple though is still applicable."

"Then pick another one Mr Roth Hicks, the exact signal is not so important to me as long as I know the ritual is soon done and I should get ready to pack the basket so to speak."
Loretta said and Adjan looked confused.
"Packing a basket?"
He asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:11 pm

Colin nodded, then pondered quietly for a moment before answering Joe softly, "What will happen to her? She'll most likely be questioned, every piece of information she can be persuaded to let up will be written down... Possibly, she'll be asked to tell her story while Master Steelhaven offers her a cup of tea and he himself drinks a cup of ink... and after she is no longer of any strategic value, I expect she will die... Most likely, it will be too quick for her to feel any pain; every cell in her body tearing itself apart at the same time or something like that... it will be the last mercy we can offer her..."
He gave Hans a small grin and took another small sip of the whisky, "It does rather taste like Irish more than Scotch. I wonder, though, how you might do with flavourless vodka... Still, these are the finest paper clips I've ever tasted."
He put down the cup - maybe half full yet - and shook his head, "That sounds... less than ideal for lighting a candle for the fallen. It's not an immediately urgent matter; I can do that when I get back to Steelhaven. I need to speak with Chief Joakim... Hum, I believe Adley was going to ask Mrs. Knox about alternate stones for the teleportation - I'll make sure you get briefed on any before we go. My monocle might make a poor beacon, though, since it's one of half a dozen almost identical ones - the pattern around the edge being the sole distinction..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:40 pm

"If I am going to have earplugs in you should probably have a non vocal signal for me as to when the rote is ending. Without any sound I am going to have to rely on my own meditation to get myself into a trance but I should be able to do that and should be able to keep up with the two of you, the repetitive movements and actions will help with this."

"The ritual components are not what I regularly use but should work well enough though I will need to use my bone dice or some other symbol od death to get into contact with the forces inside of me that I work with."

"I see, that does make sense. Hrm..." He looked thoughtful, trying to get the two different paradigms to mesh with is into something they could all participate in and make their outcome a success. "Well, the forces inside of you will to an extent be reflected or at least compatible with the evocation, as before."

"Then pick another one Mr Roth Hicks, the exact signal is not so important to me as long as I know the ritual is soon done and I should get ready to pack the basket so to speak."

For a second he looked annoyed, not at them but more that he hadn't figure it out already. Then he he turned to Adjan. "Of course, simple," he said as an idea finally arrived that he thought would suffice for them all. "Your bone dice...last time we used a circle on paper, this time we're merely using a circle as described within the ritual space instead since we need some larger area to work. So, what do you think about using your dice as the final cessation signal, as we did before? I can close off my part by stopping my hand motions and becoming still and you can pick your dice up, something easily seen so she can hang the working. Picnic packed!"

"Packing a basket?" He asked.

"A crude metaphor to allow me to follow along with ars temporalis," he said with a wry smile.

// lol the finest paperclips ever tasted xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:45 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded, then pondered quietly for a moment before answering Joe softly, "What will happen to her? She'll most likely be questioned, every piece of information she can be persuaded to let up will be written down... Possibly, she'll be asked to tell her story while Master Steelhaven offers her a cup of tea and he himself drinks a cup of ink... and after she is no longer of any strategic value, I expect she will die... Most likely, it will be too quick for her to feel any pain; every cell in her body tearing itself apart at the same time or something like that... it will be the last mercy we can offer her..."

Joe looked down and seamed rather uncomfortable.
"Yeah I guess death is the only thing that can be done for her now."
He muttered.
"It is just so...ugly...so wrong..."
He looked away and was silent for a while then he seamed like he suddenly remembered something you had said that puzzled him.
"Why is Master Steelhaven drinking ink? Now do not get me wrong with someone that powerful he can drink whatever he want for me, but why?"

He gave Hans a small grin and took another small sip of the whisky, "It does rather taste like Irish more than Scotch. I wonder, though, how you might do with flavourless vodka... Still, these are the finest paper clips I've ever tasted."

"It probably tastes more like Irish brands yes as I tend to favor liquor from there, just a dash in my coffee you know, before bed, as for vodka that I do rather well in fact...but yes I am glad you like it Mr Wainwright I will let the manufacturer know."
Hans said with a wry grin.

He put down the cup - maybe half full yet - and shook his head, "That sounds... less than ideal for lighting a candle for the fallen. It's not an immediately urgent matter; I can do that when I get back to Steelhaven.

"Very well though I doubt anyone would mind."
The Virtual Adept Master said.
"It is a nice thought anyway."

I need to speak with Chief Joakim... Hum, I believe Adley was going to ask Mrs. Knox about alternate stones for the teleportation - I'll make sure you get briefed on any before we go.

Hans just nodded at that.

My monocle might make a poor beacon, though, since it's one of half a dozen almost identical ones - the pattern around the edge being the sole distinction..."

"Some sort of mineral would indeed be easier to scan for though knowing where the others in the set are finding the odd one out is not that hard the problem is that there might be both silver and glass in that building making the only thing I have to look for being the depth of the carving and that is rather detailed work, just looking for a rare mineral or a peculiar shape is much easier."

Adley:

"I see, that does make sense. Hrm..." He looked thoughtful, trying to get the two different paradigms to mesh with is into something they could all participate in and make their outcome a success. "Well, the forces inside of you will to an extent be reflected or at least compatible with the evocation, as before."

Adjan nodded at that.
"Yes we managed to get it to work that way earlier by having my evoked entities be the same as the invoked ones you based your working on."
The Euthanatos said.

For a second he looked annoyed, not at them but more that he hadn't figure it out already. Then he he turned to Adjan. "Of course, simple," he said as an idea finally arrived that he thought would suffice for them all. "Your bone dice...last time we used a circle on paper, this time we're merely using a circle as described within the ritual space instead since we need some larger area to work. So, what do you think about using your dice as the final cessation signal, as we did before? I can close off my part by stopping my hand motions and becoming still and you can pick your dice up, something easily seen so she can hang the working. Picnic packed!"

"That works."
The death magus said after he listened to your idea.
"Are you thinking I should toss the dice then or mark the circle with them as I did earlier, both works for me."
He asked. Loretta nodded as well.
"Hum...well it would make a good finish, I can work with that."

"A crude metaphor to allow me to follow along with ars temporalis," he said with a wry smile.

"Indeed a very crude one."
Loretta said with her measured smile. Adjan grinned.
"I see so we are packing rotes in the picking basket now are we?"
The Cultist nodded.
"Precisely, to eat at another location in time."
She said though he still looked a bit confused.
"Picnic it is then."
He muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:43 pm

"Yes we managed to get it to work that way earlier by having my evoked entities be the same as the invoked ones you based your working on." The Euthanatos said

"I believe using the same ones as last time should still work for me," he agreed.

"That works." The death magus said after he listened to your idea. "Are you thinking I should toss the dice then or mark the circle with them as I did earlier, both works for me."

"The circle will be drawn, so to speak, with my ritual dagger instead of on the paper as part of a demarcation focus for myself. We will be inside of it and should stay there until the end. Anywhere inside of that is game after that for your styles, I imagine, so if you would like to throw your dice after the describing of the circle is done and then pick them up at the end that works. Just as long as they stay inside somewhere. I will move onto invoking the Powers and friendly spirits after you place them or they fall still, so I will be seen first moving into parts of the circle and then the center. Then we can build up the power together from there, until we have gathered some force to work with and I will stop moving. You can pick up the dice, and she can hang it. I will use the dagger and final release word to let it become active again when we need it. Though I hope we don't need it..."

He went over it in his mind to see if it still all made sense. Make a circle with the dagger, focus Powers...invoke and name friends, build energy, and then start winding down the focus and near closing so that the moment of release was contained in the bead. Of course, there was the pure willpower method of exiling a spirit as his pater had with the paradox spirit but that was rather for emergencies. Part of the boon of ritual work was building up more power in concert to increase chances for success than what he could do on the fly. Theoretically.

"One last question, can someone else use these beads if I instruct them how to do so, or is it keyed to the activity of the participants?"

// ah multi-Tradition rituals! Easier than the one with Freddy at least, lol - and Adjan's not throwing D-4s, those HURT to step on >.>

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:44 pm

Colin grinned, "Actually, it's a rather beautiful testimonial rote Master Steelhaven has... He sits down and chugs down the ink while another person relates a chain of events, and the whole explanation shows up in fine handwriting, detailing everything that happened - even little details that might've momentarily slipped the witness' mind while they were speaking. He has used it on me twice; I can vouch for its accuracy and usefulness. To be honest, I don't think he likes the flavour of ink too much, but sacrifices must be made..."
Colin chuckled, "And give my regards to the distiller, while you are at it."
He nodded soberly, "Oh, it's not whether or not anyone would mind, as such... I would just rather find a small shrine or altar dedicated to such memorials - You know, some place designed to hold a lit candle safely without needing anyone to keep an eye on it all the time."
He pondered, "Hum... Would using the entire set of monocles perhaps be a better solution? They are identical in weight, down to a tenth of a gram, and finding a set of six stacked together might be a little easier; there aren't many who have more than one or two monocles in one place, after all..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:05 am

Adley:

"I believe using the same ones as last time should still work for me," he agreed.

Adjan nodded in agreement.
"Very well that will work for me, I will follow your lead on it."

"The circle will be drawn, so to speak, with my ritual dagger instead of on the paper as part of a demarcation focus for myself. We will be inside of it and should stay there until the end. Anywhere inside of that is game after that for your styles, I imagine, so if you would like to throw your dice after the describing of the circle is done and then pick them up at the end that works. Just as long as they stay inside somewhere.

Loretta and Adjan looked at one another for a moment as if to say Hermetics and their circles then Adjan nodded again.
"Very well, I will cast the dice inside of the circle and pick them up at the end."
Loretta shrugged.
"I just need somewhere to meditate so inside of your circle is fine by me."

I will move onto invoking the Powers and friendly spirits after you place them or they fall still, so I will be seen first moving into parts of the circle and then the center.

"I will call on the inner archetypes I work with at the same time then, the ones that connect me to the cycle and the world of death and chance."
The Euthanatos said.
"I usually do this internally when handling my bone dice but I can use words for it as well if that helps you Adley."
He offered.

Then we can build up the power together from there, until we have gathered some force to work with and I will stop moving.

"This part actually makes sense...ehm...sorry...well anyway I can help out with this."
Loretta said.
"Building up power is something I do as well for larger workings. I will let your movements become part of what lulls me intro a trance and let my energies flow from there, do that work for you?"

You can pick up the dice, and she can hang it. I will use the dagger and final release word to let it become active again when we need it. Though I hope we don't need it..."

"We have a plan gentlemen."
The Cultist said and smiled. Adjan just nodded.
"Very well, perhaps not the most elegantly cobbled together but it should work."

"One last question, can someone else use these beads if I instruct them how to do so, or is it keyed to the activity of the participants?"

Loretta looked at you for a moment as if she thought your question was incredibly stupid but she stopped herself from commenting on it and said politely.
"They are not talismans Mr Roth Hicks. The beads do not contain a spell, that is also possible to do if one is an advanced student of certain other Spheres but no, what we are creating here are anchors in time, you cast the magick now, but the effect will take place later, off course only the ones who cast the magick can use it, again without the use of certain other advanced arts to hijack them."
She explained and Adjan gave you a look as if to ask if you understood any of that.

Colin:

Colin grinned, "Actually, it's a rather beautiful testimonial rote Master Steelhaven has... He sits down and chugs down the ink while another person relates a chain of events, and the whole explanation shows up in fine handwriting, detailing everything that happened - even little details that might've momentarily slipped the witness' mind while they were speaking. He has used it on me twice; I can vouch for its accuracy and usefulness. To be honest, I don't think he likes the flavour of ink too much, but sacrifices must be made..."

"Hum...that sounds rather useful actually."
Joe said.
"It sounds like something an Enforcer would find rather handy when taking witness statements, and less invasive that straight up reading someone's mind. I wonder if something similar could be done with a computer though I do not fancy eating one to find out."

Colin chuckled, "And give my regards to the distiller, while you are at it."

Hans gave a grin at that.

He nodded soberly, "Oh, it's not whether or not anyone would mind, as such... I would just rather find a small shrine or altar dedicated to such memorials - You know, some place designed to hold a lit candle safely without needing anyone to keep an eye on it all the time."

"I see, well we are of a multitude of religions here so there are no chapel, everyone just practice what they want in their own rooms really, but I see what you mean. Sister Ragnhild or one of the Verbena might have such a place you can use though, they use candles all the time."

He pondered, "Hum... Would using the entire set of monocles perhaps be a better solution? They are identical in weight, down to a tenth of a gram, and finding a set of six stacked together might be a little easier; there aren't many who have more than one or two monocles in one place, after all..."

"Hum...six pieces of glass and silver together of roughly the same weight, that could work and they are lighter that tableware should be and round...hum yes I could use that."
Hans said after considering.
"I believe the chance I will get some old lady's coaster set and her dinner table to go with it to be rather low."

(OOC: Try the gamesience D4s they are sharp as well Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:15 am

"I will call on the inner archetypes I work with at the same time then, the ones that connect me to the cycle and the world of death and chance." The Euthanatos said. "I usually do this internally when handling my bone dice but I can use words for it as well if that helps you Adley." He offered

"It might help to let me know that you're ready for the next part."

"This part actually makes sense...ehm...sorry...well anyway I can help out with this." Loretta said. "Building up power is something I do as well for larger workings. I will let your movements become part of what lulls me intro a trance and let my energies flow from there, do that work for you?"

"Good, thank you, that's much appreciated," he said.

Loretta looked at you for a moment as if she thought your question was incredibly stupid but she stopped herself from commenting on it and said politely. "They are not talismans Mr Roth Hicks. The beads do not contain a spell, that is also possible to do if one is an advanced student of certain other Spheres but no, what we are creating here are anchors in time, you cast the magick now, but the effect will take place later, off course only the ones who cast the magick can use it, again without the use of certain other advanced arts to hijack them." She explained and Adjan gave you a look as if to ask if you understood any of that.

He put up his hands for a second, looking faintly embarrassed, a tinge of red on his nose and cheeks appearing briefly. He hadn't felt that particular sting in a while but he figured it was a low cost to pay to learn something or get an answer, even if the question was not his most well thought out. "Alright, yes I see the distinction. And it does make sense, I still do obviously have much to learn with regards to your ars and how they apply but that does make sense to me. We packed the picnic for ourselves and we're the ones that will eat it. Later. Very well, I think we're good to go then." After his last comment, saying there was 'no time like the present' was likely to earn a stink eye, so he just concentrated on getting himself ready to do the working with them both.

// ouch! modern day caltrops

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:31 am

Devon:

You had gone back to guard duty and Rosa Olson had come down to the basement offering the mages standing guard some food and coffee, simple sandwiches but food none the less saying that the Chief had asked her to make sure the guards where fed.

(OOC: Yes poor Colin he is going to need a stiff drink at some point.)

(OOC 2: No problem Ashan.)[/quote]

thank you so much Rosa...you are an angel Smile " Devon smiles

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:14 am

Adley:

"It might help to let me know that you're ready for the next part."

"Hum...I could just lift my hand or do some sort of signal to say that I am ready to move on to the next part of the ritual."
The Euthanatos agreed.
"What would work best for you?"

"Good, thank you, that's much appreciated," he said.

Loretta gave you a smile that never quite touched her eyes and nodded.
"Oh no problem at all, well I am quite exited now to see if we can work this cobbled together ritual and not make a mess of it."
She said and her grin widened a bit.

"Alright, yes I see the distinction. And it does make sense, I still do obviously have much to learn with regards to your ars and how they apply but that does make sense to me. We packed the picnic for ourselves and we're the ones that will eat it. Later.

"Indeed or more like we have already eaten it, we just need to determine when, but I do understand that it gets complicated, I was a rather frequent shopper of headache remedies when I was a young student, when one manage to wrap one's head around the concept though, it gets easier. I actually do recommend studying Correspondence first if you ever plan on picking up Time, when you get the sense that all space is one and one thing being in a different location from another is an illusion of convenience then it get easier to do the same with time."
The Cultist advised you though she seamed a bit amused at how red your nose got.

Very well, I think we're good to go then." After his last comment, saying there was 'no time like the present' was likely to earn a stink eye, so he just concentrated on getting himself ready to do the working with them both.

About exactly when you announced that everything was ready there was a knock on the door. Loretta gave a satisfied smile.
"That would be my apprentice then."
She announced and stood to open the door for a pretty, woman in her early 30's, she was average of height and weight, with shoulder length dark brown hair and large almond shaped dark brown eyes, her nose was small and her lips defined, her features where soft. The woman wore a light pink knitted sweater that went well with her honey brown skin, around her neck hung a carved piece of wood. The woman was pretty but she seamed sad or tired though she did smile when she saw her mentor.
"Ah Maria come in and I will explain things for you."
Loretta said before she turned to you and Adjan.
"Gentlemen, this is my student Maria Lopez."
Adjan bowed for the younger Cultist and said his name and Maria smiles and muttered.
"How do you do?"
In a shy, polite tone of voice.

Devon:

Rosa hands you a cheese and ham sadwitch and a cup of coffee.
"Do you need anything else Sir?"
She asks.
"Food for the prisoners should be down shortly."
She added and smiles when you thank her.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:52 am

"Hum...I could just lift my hand or do some sort of signal to say that I am ready to move on to the next part of the ritual." The Euthanatos agreed. "What would work best for you?"

"I think keeping it as close to what we did before would help me keep the course, since we've got different components already. If you prefer to keep things internal with regards to your work, then I will be the external...I just need a visual nudge then. Ah, right I need my dagger." It seemed a good time to get it back, since he was going to need it.

Loretta gave you a smile that never quite touched her eyes and nodded. "Oh no problem at all, well I am quite exited now to see if we can work this cobbled together ritual and not make a mess of it." She said and her grin widened a bit

"I certainly hope so, or I might be attempting the harder task of trying to work this out with technomancers," he said, half-joking.

"Indeed or more like we have already eaten it, we just need to determine when, but I do understand that it gets complicated, I was a rather frequent shopper of headache remedies when I was a young student, when one manage to wrap one's head around the concept though, it gets easier. I actually do recommend studying Correspondence first if you ever plan on picking up Time, when you get the sense that all space is one and one thing being in a different location from another is an illusion of convenience then it get easier to do the same with time."

"I was hoping that studying the art would resolve the headaches but apparently that was an optimistic hope," he said with a chuckle. Then he nodded at her advice. "I see the general correlation...also it makes sense to me due to interacting with spirits some of the concepts but as for applying them," he shook his head and make a so-so kind of gesture. "Still shaky," he said. Well, at least she seemed amused...moreso than when she smiled at him. Odd but her eyes seemed to not seem to match her facial expressions...she smiled but her eyes did not.

"Ah Maria come in and I will explain things for you." Loretta said before she turned to you and Adjan. "Gentlemen, this is my student Maria Lopez." Adjan bowed for the younger Cultist and said his name and Maria smiles and muttered. "How do you do?"

Adley nodded his head politely to the woman "A pleasure to meet you, Ms Lopez. I am Mr Roth Hicks. Thank you for coming."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:09 am

"I think keeping it as close to what we did before would help me keep the course, since we've got different components already. If you prefer to keep things internal with regards to your work, then I will be the external...I just need a visual nudge then. Ah, right I need my dagger." It seemed a good time to get it back, since he was going to need it.

"Very well something similar to last time works for me."
Adjan said he took your knife from his jacket pocket hand handed it back to you handle first.
"I tend to see what I do as internal, I guess in may ways you could say I would by the mental model of magick, with Jungian archetypes. I see these spirits and Gods and forces as part of myself that I can then bring out to change the world inside of me, and by that also change the world without."
He explained.

"I certainly hope so, or I might be attempting the harder task of trying to work this out with technomancers," he said, half-joking.

"Ah yes technomancers...I have never understood their Paradigms, or how they can change reality and do magick by pressing buttons...I guess we better make this work then Mr Roth Hicks to save you from hours of frustrations."
Loretta said and grinned.

"I was hoping that studying the art would resolve the headaches but apparently that was an optimistic hope," he said with a chuckle. Then he nodded at her advice. "I see the general correlation...also it makes sense to me due to interacting with spirits some of the concepts but as for applying them," he shook his head and make a so-so kind of gesture. "Still shaky," he said.

"Oh it do when you have studied enough of it but in the beginning, well stocking up on aspirin is a good idea. Hum yes spirits they often see the world without space or time the way I understand it, though working with Umbrood is not my forte."
The Cultist said and nodded.
"The arts of Time is rewarding when you have learned it though it forces you to chance your perspective on reality."

Adley nodded his head politely to the woman "A pleasure to meet you, Ms Lopez. I am Mr Roth Hicks. Thank you for coming."

"A pleasure Mr Roth Hicks, and no need to thank me it is a small thing and besides I hear you have saved my sister...though the circumstances could be better. I am grateful though."
Maria said and gave you a warm but sad smile.
"So what do you need me to do?"
She asked.
"Oh just go outside and keep guard at the door, I will be unable to hear for a ritual and I would feel better with a guard and also do not let anyone else near this door either."
Loretta explained and Maria nodded.
"Sure I can do that..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Colin smiled, "I expect the Virtual Adept version would be more along the lines of a few electrodes placed against the witness' head, and connected to a printer and a microphone. But yes, it's a quite pleasant experience, even if one does lose a bit track of time while it happens."
He nodded thoughtfully, "I doubt I really have the time to hunt down anyone for such a trifling matter now, in any case... If I don't have any rocks to show you before we head out, I'll send you a text about which anchors we decide to use for the teleport when we're on the premises. We will be bringing the good Deaconess Darnell for this one, so you might want to take the presence of almost a quarter ton of Primium into account for your calculations."
He sighed and headed for the door, "Well, I've got to see Chief Joakim again, then. At least the phonecall brought about some approximately good news..."
He slouched a bit and trotted over to Joakim's door and knocked gently.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:29 pm

Colin smiled, "I expect the Virtual Adept version would be more along the lines of a few electrodes placed against the witness' head, and connected to a printer and a microphone. But yes, it's a quite pleasant experience, even if one does lose a bit track of time while it happens."

"Hum...that might work, the human brain run on electrical signals though, or I could if I had the know how connect to them though my socket."
Joe said and his Mentor scowled the older mage had clearly not been to pleased about his student getting that socket implanted in the first place.

He nodded thoughtfully, "I doubt I really have the time to hunt down anyone for such a trifling matter now, in any case... If I don't have any rocks to show you before we head out, I'll send you a text about which anchors we decide to use for the teleport when we're on the premises. We will be bringing the good Deaconess Darnell for this one, so you might want to take the presence of almost a quarter ton of Primium into account for your calculations."

"Very well just let me know what to scan for. As for Deaconess Darnell, if you would kindly ask her to stand back a bit when I do the teleportation rote, her presence do have a rather dampening effect on magick near her. At least your party will not be hard to find, just look for the hole in space where I can see nothing."
Hans said and sigh.
"Well how would I learn if I did not have any challenges."
He muttered.

He sighed and headed for the door, "Well, I've got to see Chief Joakim again, then. At least the phonecall brought about some approximately good news..."

"Very well, if I do not see you before you head out then allow me to wish you good luck Mr Wainwright."
Hans said and Joe smiles to you.
"Try not to get killed Sir."

He slouched a bit and trotted over to Joakim's door and knocked gently.

"Enter."
You hear from inside of the office. When you get inside you see Joakim finishing up talking with a young boy, he might be seventeen or eighteen, he looked do be Arabic, with golden brown skin, a sharp prominent nose, black eyes and short unruly black hair. The boy was wearing a white tshirt over blue jeans and he was busy looking at a crack in the ceiling as the Chief was talking to him.
"Yes Taliesin tell your mother to meet us down in the lobby and tell her to bring with her some of her rarer but not expensive stones if you will."
Joakim said and the boy continued to look at the ceiling.
"I will watch her children."
He said instead of replying.
"No that is not necessary, she told me that the Council meeting was over so your mother can watch the twins, you just need to deliver a message."
Joakim said and the boy still studying the ceiling replies.
"I have a task, I like tasks, then he turned and regarded you with his black eyes.
"You belong in the air..."
He said and smiled. Joakim sigh.
"Ehm Mr Wainwright...this is Lady Arden's son Taliesin, you have to excuse him he...is different."
He said apologetically.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Colin grimaced, "You know, the benefit of using a printer like I suggested would be that you could get away with using the trick on a Sleeper... Pretty hard to do that if you just plug their brain into your own like that..."
He grinned to Hans, "Well, look on the bright side - it's a complication of which you are aware in advance. Would be a whole lot worse if I just mentioned it in a byline while you were trying to extricate the vampire..."
He snorted, "Well, I was already planning on avoiding that - if I were to get myself killed, Freddy would never let me hear the end of it. She has threatened me with necromancy, you know..."

He arched an eyebrow at Taliesin, "I do indeed - I am a pilot. How could you tell, though?"
He nodded to Joakim, "Ah, aren't we all... Hum, Taliesin, I've heard that name before... One of the greatest poets in British history, I think? Around Arthurian times?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:13 pm

"I tend to see what I do as internal, I guess in may ways you could say I would by the mental model of magick, with Jungian archetypes. I see these spirits and Gods and forces as part of myself that I can then bring out to change the world inside of me, and by that also change the world without."

He nodded. "I understand, I think with this working I feel if we are using the same Powers...then we are complementary. So it still works for me even if you are not using vocal components, however I do."

"Oh it do when you have studied enough of it but in the beginning, well stocking up on aspirin is a good idea. Hum yes spirits they often see the world without space or time the way I understand it, though working with Umbrood is not my forte." The Cultist said and nodded."The arts of Time is rewarding when you have learned it though it forces you to chance your perspective on reality."

"Yes, I suppose it would."

"So what do you need me to do?" She asked. "Oh just go outside and keep guard at the door, I will be unable to hear for a ritual and I would feel better with a guard and also do not let anyone else near this door either." Loretta explained and Maria nodded. "Sure I can do that..."

He gave her a nod in agreement and looked to Loretta. "Right across hall from the door I believe we agreed would be sufficient?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:29 pm

Colin:

Colin grimaced, "You know, the benefit of using a printer like I suggested would be that you could get away with using the trick on a Sleeper... Pretty hard to do that if you just plug their brain into your own like that..."

"Well yes you do got a point there...plus most people do not have sockets and they tend to get irritable if you just stick things in their brains."
Joe said and grinned.
"I wish you had not stuck anything in yours either at that makes me irritable."
Hans muttered and sigh.

He grinned to Hans, "Well, look on the bright side - it's a complication of which you are aware in advance. Would be a whole lot worse if I just mentioned it in a byline while you were trying to extricate the vampire..."

"Thank the Oracles for small favors..."
Hans said with a wry smile.
"Well I guess such a surprise would allow us to find out just how durable the critters are but it would not be much of of a rescue I guess."

He snorted, "Well, I was already planning on avoiding that - if I were to get myself killed, Freddy would never let me hear the end of it. She has threatened me with necromancy, you know..."

Hans gave a laugh at that.
"Well she would do it to, she is Mary's apprentice after all, she would have your spirit summoned up just to give you an earful."
He said and seamed quite amused.

He arched an eyebrow at Taliesin, "I do indeed - I am a pilot. How could you tell, though?"

"It is part of what you are..."
The boy said by way of explanation, he looked at your face for a moment then he said.
"You where broken and put back together again like one of the plates of my mother's china."
He announced as he studied you.
"Did someone drop you on the floor while washing up?"
He asked as if it was a perfectly reasonable question and you see Joakim all but groan as he had not managed to stop the boy from asking his questions.

He nodded to Joakim, "Ah, aren't we all... Hum, Taliesin, I've heard that name before... One of the greatest poets in British history, I think? Around Arthurian times?"

"Yes...I am given this name after him, but it is not my name, I am not allowed to tell my name, only the fake name my mother have given me. My siblings have secret names as well but they do not know that their names are not their names."
He said and smiled.
"They where made when my mother and father had sex by Heylel Teomim's grave to protest the justice system of the Traditions, then once the bodies where formed souls came to live in them. Then later my mother and father had sex again but then they had it in their bed and I was made."
Taliesin continued still as if it was the most normal thing he was talking about.
"The bed cover in their room is green now but it was blue with white squares then."
He informed you as if that was quite important. Joakim looked rather embarrassed and was looking at some way to stop the flow of words from the peculiar young man.
"There is a crack in the roof of this room, but it is not green it is white."
Taliesin said and smiled and finally stopped talking clearly thinking he had given a quite adequate reply to your comment about his name.

Adley:

He nodded. "I understand, I think with this working I feel if we are using the same Powers...then we are complementary. So it still works for me even if you are not using vocal components, however I do."

"Hum...yes I can see how it is the same powers so we will be working together instead of just doing the same ritual in different ways."
Adjan said and nodded.
"I can try to use vocal components if that makes it easier for you but I do not know the words to use, it will not be a problem for me to try though."

He gave her a nod in agreement and looked to Loretta. "Right across hall from the door I believe we agreed would be sufficient?"

The Cultist nodded.
"That is correct Mr Roth Hicks."
She said Maria nodded.
"Right across the hall then, let me know when you are done then if you do not mind."
She said and gave you and Adjan a polite smile then waited to see if there where any more messages before she went out the door to stand guard.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:52 pm

"Hum...yes I can see how it is the same powers so we will be working together instead of just doing the same ritual in different ways." Adjan said and nodded. "I can try to use vocal components if that makes it easier for you but I do not know the words to use, it will not be a problem for me to try though.

"I don't think it would make it easier, since you won't be able to hear anything so we might end up out of sync and that could throw me off. Keeping it simple with you working internally and me vibrating the same energies for the Powers with a motion to be done worked the last attempt, as I recall." He waited for Adjan's feedback, then went over what the three of them had agreed upon, partly for his own benefit that he'd gotten everything down so they could work together.

"Right across the hall then, let me know when you are done then if you do not mind." She said and gave you and Adjan a polite smile then waited to see if there where any more messages before she went out the door to stand guard.

"Thank you," he said again and nodded to the apprentice. Once she was gone and the door closed, he turned to the other two with a small smile. "Very well, if we are all ready then let's get started, shall we?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:15 pm

Colin pondered and winked at Hans, "You know, Hans, such a port would be a vulnerability as much as an asset... you COULD hypothetically use it to program a love for physical books into his mind... It would be unethical, of course, and probably very, very tricky to do right, but hypothetically..."
He nodded, "True, while we might thwart the Fallen's plans for the fellow, there might be some very... unpleasant political fallout to contend with. And a lot of work with a mop and bucket."
He grinned and scratched absentmindedly at the shoulder where he'd taken a bullet at the Verbena Life Tree, "She's got fire in her. And I'm really unwilling to see how serious that threat is. For all the reasons, actually - I'd rather come back without any more scars or holes; I've rather had enough of them for a while."

Colin smiled, "Quite so. No, I wasn't dropped; I might have said I've been through Hellfire, but it was actually a Stinger that exploded in my face. Sorry, that's... Air Force technical humour. I was shot down, and it hurt. A lot. But the men in the helicopter with me were unharmed, and I got a few medallions for the trouble. Do you often drop your mother's china?"
His face turned expressionless for a few moments, "Your mother has a very wise policy there... Wouldn't want to put your name out everywhere, after all... Well, if you have tasks, I won't stand in your way."
He politely stepped aside from the door, and arched an eyebrow at Joakim.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:41 pm

Adjan:

"I don't think it would make it easier, since you won't be able to hear anything so we might end up out of sync and that could throw me off. Keeping it simple with you working internally and me vibrating the same energies for the Powers with a motion to be done worked the last attempt, as I recall."

"Very well that is the most practical for me."
Adjan agreed.

He waited for Adjan's feedback, then went over what the three of them had agreed upon, partly for his own benefit that he'd gotten everything down so they could work together.

The two other mages listened as you went over the plan for the ritual, none of them said anything though, there was nothing to add.

"Thank you," he said again and nodded to the apprentice.

Maria gave you another slightly sad smile before she left the room.

Once she was gone and the door closed, he turned to the other two with a small smile. "Very well, if we are all ready then let's get started, shall we?"

"Indeed let us get this done."
Loretta said she stretched then kicked her high heeled shoes into the corner and smiles.
"Ready."
Adjan nodded he fished his bone dice out of his jacket pocket and rolled them around in his hand.
"Start my friend and I will follow your lead."
He said and gave you a small smile.

Colin:

Colin pondered and winked at Hans, "You know, Hans, such a port would be a vulnerability as much as an asset... you COULD hypothetically use it to program a love for physical books into his mind... It would be unethical, of course, and probably very, very tricky to do right, but hypothetically..."

Hans grinned then gave Joe a cat that reprogrammed the canary look and the younger mage looked rather skeptical.
"Ooookey that is my cue to leave."
He said and Hans gave a small laugh.
"Well I would not do that kid, as Mr Wainwright says it would be rather unethical however he is right that your implant could be abused in such a way, especially since it have taken over several of the functions of your brain."
He warned and Joe sigh.
"Yeah I know...I know."
He muttered.

He nodded, "True, while we might thwart the Fallen's plans for the fellow, there might be some very... unpleasant political fallout to contend with. And a lot of work with a mop and bucket."

"We might end up cleaning vampire out of any nook and cranny for days."
Hans said with a bit of a smile then he turned serious.
"But yes it would not be to safe, for anyone involved, so indeed thank you for the heads up."

He grinned and scratched absentmindedly at the shoulder where he'd taken a bullet at the Verbena Life Tree, "She's got fire in her. And I'm really unwilling to see how serious that threat is. For all the reasons, actually - I'd rather come back without any more scars or holes; I've rather had enough of them for a while."

"Yes I hope you get back safe and sound Mr Wainwright, for her and for your, and I hope everyone else make it through the next few days safe and sound."
He added then looked down.
"Though I guess the chances that no one will get hurt is pretty low."

Colin smiled, "Quite so. No, I wasn't dropped; I might have said I've been through Hellfire, but it was actually a Stinger that exploded in my face. Sorry, that's... Air Force technical humour. I was shot down, and it hurt. A lot. But the men in the helicopter with me were unharmed, and I got a few medallions for the trouble.

"There are missiles in the Umbra the souls of weapons."
Taliesin said.
"They are dangerous...there are many inside of you that one part of me can not touch, she likes that you are as broken as she is. She was not dropped either but she did not blow up. Medallions are pretty you can hang them in the window and make patterns of sunlight on the floor."
The boy said and nodded.
"Very practical."

Do you often drop your mother's china?"

"Yes, sometimes by accident, sometimes because I like the sound."
The young mage said and gave you a big smile.

His face turned expressionless for a few moments, "Your mother has a very wise policy there... Wouldn't want to put your name out everywhere, after all... Well, if you have tasks, I won't stand in your way."

"You wear a mask so others shall not see what is inside, that is wise, it is armor."
Taliesin said.
"Yes I have a task, I like tasks, I perform tasks it is what I am."
He agreed and headed for the door happily.

He politely stepped aside from the door, and arched an eyebrow at Joakim.

The boy walked out of the office with a single focus in mind to complete his task. Joakim sigh and gave you an apologetic look.
"I am terribly sorry Mr Wainwright Taliesin Arden mean no harm he is just...different. When he was born something went wrong, a Umbrood merged with his incarnating Avatar, that have led the boy to think more like an Umbrood than a human and a confused one at that, he is constantly trying to make sense of a world that is alien to him. Master Ir raised his son in a time bubble for seventeen years to try to teach to to function among other human beings...well I guess he was successful to some extent though young Mr Arden's mind wander to strange connections and he have no inhibitions as to what he says, he do have strange insights though, his father teach him magick though at times I think he would have done better with House Criamon."
The hedge wizard said and sigh again.
"Give the boy a task though and he is happy as a lark, he is useful to the Chantry but again I am terribly sorry, he is...well he is peculiar."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:22 pm

Colin nodded sagely, "Missiles are dangerous in this world, too, and best avoided, whether physical or spiritual."
He frowned, "The sad lady like a broken glass doll in an egg... That's been mentioned to me a few times tonight, after... I woke up last."
He smiled thinly, "And I expect your mother doesn't like it too much when you deliberately drop her plates, does she?"
As Taliesin cheerfully bounded out the door, Colin quietly closed it behind him and shook his head, "I swear on Teomim's grave, I now know things about Lady Arden I never wished to know... Nothing to apologize for; it seems the boy can't help it... He reminds me of the little brother of one of the chaps I flew with, actually - some sort of developmental disability, I believe; the kid was cheerful and completely unfiltered. As harmless as a sedated kitten, I suppose, but the things he'd say... He asked me how many flight hours I'd clocked, and told me how much my average fuel consumption would be. But much like the young Mister Arden there, he rather had some peculiar... challenges in dealing with the world around him. Especially people. Hum, I wonder how they are doing these days, actually?"
He shook his head, "No matter, this is not the time for reminiscing... Martha Cunningham just called. She'd managed to slip away from her rescuers, as it were, and tried to reach her apprentice. I... answered, and kept her busy talking until someone from Steelhaven could catch up with her and bring her back... I told her that her apprentice is safe, and... she took it as him being alive and well. I rather feel rotten about it, to be honest... but she might be persuaded to relate what happened once she got to Boston and was... betrayed..."
He frowned, "It's perhaps a kindness to let her believe her dear boy is still alive, but... that's going to gnaw at me for a long time yet... Far more than having him murdered in a bathtub before the Bergen rescue does..."
He shook his head, dismissing the gloom, "On a more cheerful note, Deaconess Darnell agreed to come along on the prisoner extrication, as well, and Master Harris has been apprised of that fact, as well as shown my monocles which can be used as an anchor, though a more unique mineral might be preferable. I also, ah, took the liberty of introducing my Chantrymates to the Deaconess as I returned Adley's candle - if nothing else, it should reduce the awkwardness of getting the team together in the garage."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:18 pm

Colin nodded sagely, "Missiles are dangerous in this world, too, and best avoided, whether physical or spiritual."

"Yes fire elementals sleep in them and they get very angry then woken up."
Taliesin said as if that was something everyone knew.
"And it is not good for physical bodies to get to hot or be exposed to to much air pressure for then one break and that soil my mother's carpets and then she get angry like when I put my hand in her juice making machine to play with the spinning blades. I did not like the sensations of that and Mother got angry and then the twins cried."
He said and scratched his head.
"I do not like that moment in the now."

He frowned, "The sad lady like a broken glass doll in an egg... That's been mentioned to me a few times tonight, after... I woke up last."

"I do not know if she is sad, I can not touch her, but she is a galaxy of little broken dreams that scream like a million wind chimes."
Taliesin said then he continued.
"In Japan they use wind chimes for divination it is very pretty. There is an ocean there for Japan have many islands."

He smiled thinly, "And I expect your mother doesn't like it too much when you deliberately drop her plates, does she?"

"No she do not like that, but she buy more China plates and that is good for the store."
The boy said with a big smile.

As Taliesin cheerfully bounded out the door, Colin quietly closed it behind him and shook his head, "I swear on Teomim's grave, I now know things about Lady Arden I never wished to know... Nothing to apologize for; it seems the boy can't help it... He reminds me of the little brother of one of the chaps I flew with, actually - some sort of developmental disability, I believe; the kid was cheerful and completely unfiltered. As harmless as a sedated kitten, I suppose, but the things he'd say... He asked me how many flight hours I'd clocked, and told me how much my average fuel consumption would be. But much like the young Mister Arden there, he rather had some peculiar... challenges in dealing with the world around him. Especially people. Hum, I wonder how they are doing these days, actually?"

Joakim nodded he sat down behind his desk.
"Well just be glad there was no other stories he told...and yet it is strange as open that he is about information I have never heard him say anything that can hurt anyone, like telling strangers about the Chantry...but yes young Mr Arden have his challenges, he do not understand time and see it as an eternal now, nor do he really understand space, he understand the importance of information but not that it tend to be segmented into topics during a conversation...our world must be a strange place for him, he is very much like a Umbrood made flesh. Imagine if you where to suddenly try to live in a reality that only had two dimensions, you would probably be rather peculiar as well Mr Wainwright."
The hedge wizard explained.
"I do hope your friend and his brother is doing well though, I have heard about such children, all I know is that their rate of Awakening compared to the rest of the population tend to be high, though their paths as mages if that happens are often a challenging one."

He shook his head, "No matter, this is not the time for reminiscing... Martha Cunningham just called. She'd managed to slip away from her rescuers, as it were, and tried to reach her apprentice. I... answered, and kept her busy talking until someone from Steelhaven could catch up with her and bring her back... I told her that her apprentice is safe, and... she took it as him being alive and well. I rather feel rotten about it, to be honest... but she might be persuaded to relate what happened once she got to Boston and was... betrayed..."

Joakim glanced at you as you spoke then he nodded.
"I see, let us hope the woman have some useful information to share then."
He said then his eyes grew dark.
"I assume Mrs Cunningham is in the...condition earlier information have indicated then...perhaps for the best you let her think her apprentice is still alive then, being told of his demise might be enough to break her completely before any useful information can get extracted from her."
He said not without compassion.

He frowned, "It's perhaps a kindness to let her believe her dear boy is still alive, but... that's going to gnaw at me for a long time yet... Far more than having him murdered in a bathtub before the Bergen rescue does..."

"What would be the alternative tell a tormented woman her magickal son was dead, I doubt she would be able to handle that, at least now she have some hope, I am sure the boy would have wanted his Mentor to be told that little lie, if for nothing else then to give her a bit of comfort, but I do understand that it bother you Mr Wainwright, it would bother me as well."
Joakim said softly.

He shook his head, dismissing the gloom, "On a more cheerful note, Deaconess Darnell agreed to come along on the prisoner extrication, as well, and Master Harris has been apprised of that fact, as well as shown my monocles which can be used as an anchor, though a more unique mineral might be preferable.

"Very good. I have sent Mrs Knox's son to get his mother and asked her to bring with her some of her rarer stones and crystals, I am sure she have something that can be used."
The Security Chief said in acknowledgement.

I also, ah, took the liberty of introducing my Chantrymates to the Deaconess as I returned Adley's candle - if nothing else, it should reduce the awkwardness of getting the team together in the garage."

"Ah yes probably a good idea, did your Chantrymates get on well with the Deaconess?"
He asked as he glanced over at Colin from across his desk.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:33 pm

ent his men...and women...to search through the area and Tyrone had found the escapee but she was not having it just being dragged back.

Devon:

You had gone back to guard duty and Rosa Olson had come down to the basement offering the mages standing guard some food and coffee, simple sandwiches but food none the less saying that the Chief had asked her to make sure the guards where fed.

(OOC: Yes poor Colin he is going to need a stiff drink at some point.)

(OOC 2: No problem Ashan.)[/quote]

"thank you so much Rosa.. and how are things upstairs? " Devon wonders

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next