Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

5 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14 - Page 23 Empty Re: Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Post by Warpmind Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Colin nodded, for a moment almost looking as though he were about to drift off to a short nap, "Reasonable enough, I suppose. I just noticed how much more skittish you seem to be than Mrs. Knox. I'll allow, though, the resonance is only mildly less abhorrent than that of the qlippothic Tass - I've looked at both too much for comfort, and would like the whole shitstorm to be over soon..."
He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, "If you don't mind, I'd like a moment to clear my head after that thing poked at my worries. If I start snoring, feel free to give me a nudge."

((OOC: Sorting out one's thoughts like that seems a fairly straight up Int+Meditation roll... and Colin doesn't have Meditation. Oh, well, on that assumption, 5,5,6,7 on trying to clear his head and push the misery, grief and worry back into the lockbox...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14 - Page 23 Empty Re: Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:16 am

Colin nodded wearily and sank into his seat, "Alright, let's move out, keep our heads down..."

"Yes let us go...this place is not safe."
Daisy agreed as she put the car into motion.

Adley noted the car, who was in it, the plate and other facets that might be relevant as best he could from where he was sitting without drawing undue attention, almost as if he were letting the facets pass through his awareness instead of concentrating specifically. He waited to see if they were going to have to act if they were noticed though, hands half raised off his lap to start up a spell, grab a weapon, act. If they were in not so dire a situation, seeing the car drive up like that, everyone confused, such a sight might be amusing. But the thought of it didn't even enter his mind.

You do get the plate number but even if Jeffry have taught you how to memorize long strings of numbers in your current condition you better write it down quickly if you wish to actually remember it for long. You see the car stop at the parking lot, the people inside looking out the windows and yet not seeing the green van you where in as it drove of, for now it seamed you where not noticed.

"I would rather be 'paranoid,'" he said, tone brokering that he thought the word was not applicable, "than not careful enough in this instance," he replied. It was clear from his tone that felt both a sense of deep dismay and reticence, if not abhorrence at the notion of coming into contact with vampire blood.

"You need to drink quite a bit of it, over a period of time to have it be a danger to your Avatar. Well a wounded soul might be more easily affected but for a healthy Avatar it takes years of drinking at least a pint of the stuff a week to do damage, touching it are not harmful."
Kristina said then she added a smile.
"And I should know I have come into contact with enough of it through the years. But I can understand your reluctance, and in effect it is tainted Tass, not everyone are to happy about touching that either, others though seam fine with it."
She muttered with a little glance at Colin.

"The resonance is very unpleasant, at the very least," he added.

"It will give Jhor, but only if used for magick."
Kristina confirmed and nodded.

Colin nodded, for a moment almost looking as though he were about to drift off to a short nap, "Reasonable enough, I suppose. I just noticed how much more skittish you seem to be than Mrs. Knox. I'll allow, though, the resonance is only mildly less abhorrent than that of the qlippothic Tass - I've looked at both too much for comfort, and would like the whole shitstorm to be over soon..."

"Well I am used to it, and I know how much are needed to actually hurt me, I guess it is the difference between a regular person and a chemist handling a poison...but yes it is not a good Resonance, work magick with it or within it for two long and...well let us just say Tremere and Tytalus's Mater was nicknamed the Fetid...as she was a Necromancer and so would be riddled with Jhor, I assume it was a rather accurate way to describe her."

He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, "If you don't mind, I'd like a moment to clear my head after that thing poked at my worries. If I start snoring, feel free to give me a nudge."

"Get what rest you can Mr Wainwright I am sure there are worse sounds in the world."
Cara said and gave you a smile though the smile did not touch her eyes she still seamed rather affected by what that spirit had whispered to her.

The rest of the drive was tense but not that eventful, it seamed the protections the group had cast on the car had worked and Matty's gang where having trouble finding you and about twenty minutes later Daisy swung the car into Morningstar's garage.
"Well we made it..."
Kristina muttered. Cara ever so gently nudge Colin with a finger as if she was not used to touching people.
"Mr Wainwright we are back at the Chantry."
She said softly she looked a little better now but she still seamed to be dead tired as if that spirit had just drained her completely.

(OOC: Well you manage to push those thoughts aside, somewhat, enough to function for the rest of the night at least...though Colin probably still wants a hug. Smile )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:55 am

You do get the plate number but even if Jeffry have taught you how to memorize long strings of numbers in your current condition you better write it down quickly if you wish to actually remember it for long. You see the car stop at the parking lot, the people inside looking out the windows and yet not seeing the green van you where in as it drove of, for now it seamed you where not noticed.

He took his phone out and typed in a note with the plate number on it and the details he could see and shoved it away again. He didn't know how much good it would do but perhaps it would turn up something.

"Reasonable enough, I suppose. I just noticed how much more skittish you seem to be than Mrs. Knox. I'll allow, though, the resonance is only mildly less abhorrent than that of the qlippothic Tass - I've looked at both too much for comfort, and would like the whole shitstorm to be over soon..."

"Skittish..." he repeated, sounding as if he didn't like such a descriptor applied to him but finding no way to argue it. "Anyway, it's not...it's not just that, well, it is and isn't," he said to Colin but had no desire to follow up on that train of thought an instead turned to the rest of what he said. "I agree it's been a shit week but while I wish the Nephandi's plans to be overturned I'm prepared to keep fighting as long as I possibly can. If they wish to wear us down so that we want to give up and I won't," he said stubbornly, even if it was clear he was exhausted. "But if it will help, I'll offer you a warm hug when we are safe," he said, trying to inject back some humour into things, in an overly forbearing tone of voice.

"...But I can understand your reluctance, and in effect it is tainted Tass, not everyone are to happy about touching that either, others though seam fine with it..."It will give Jhor, but only if used for magick." Kristina confirmed and nodded

"I still don't like touching it," he said.

"Well I am used to it, and I know how much are needed to actually hurt me, I guess it is the difference between a regular person and a chemist handling a poison...but yes it is not a good Resonance, work magick with it or within it for two long and...well let us just say Tremere and Tytalus's Mater was nicknamed the Fetid...as she was a Necromancer and so would be riddled with Jhor, I assume it was a rather accurate way to describe her."

"Perhaps can we change the topic please, in light of the fact we have a...guest? I'm not sure I would want someone discussing my...properties while I was unable to do anything about it." Of course, it was just serving to make him feel more agitated about the whole thing but he didn't want to admit it.

"Get what rest you can Mr Wainwright I am sure there are worse sounds in the world." Cara said and gave you a smile though the smile did not touch her eyes she still seamed

"Of course, amicus," he said, and sat back a little himself to keep watch, pushing away a touch of envy at how easily he seemed to find peace and rest even in the middle of danger. But everyone looked tired or upset to him, or still waiting for the other shoe to drop. He kept as alert as he could in the event the enemies picked up their trail. "Are you alright, sodales?" he asked Cara, glancing at her for a moment. "Those spirits are quite...disturbing, I don't mean to pry of course but...they are trialsome." Having encountered them a second time did nothing to make them any less awful but he'd known something of the nature of what was to come.

"Well, we made it..." Kristina muttered...

Adley almost didn't seem to believe it when they got back without any further problems. As if, even after all that, it had still been too easy. A frown spread across his face as he tried to think over everything to see if he had missed something, feeling as if he'd been hit by a brick. Which was slightly better than how he'd been feeling earlier. The garage shuttered after them and he let out a breath. Then he grabbed the medical kit and cleaned his scratches as he said, "Alright, we're going to need some assistance..." he began. And then he looked back down towards Carmon again, a troubled expression on his face.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:26 am

"I agree it's been a shit week but while I wish the Nephandi's plans to be overturned I'm prepared to keep fighting as long as I possibly can. If they wish to wear us down so that we want to give up and I won't," he said stubbornly, even if it was clear he was exhausted.

"We have no choice but to fight the Nephandi's plans, we all have loved ones in this world, so if we do fight for ourselves then for them."
Cara muttered.
"I am not sure exactly what would happen if the Fallen get their way, but I am pretty sure it would not be good for any of us."

"I still don't like touching it," he said.

"Well that is understandable."
Kristina said and gave you a bit of a smile.

"Perhaps can we change the topic please, in light of the fact we have a...guest? I'm not sure I would want someone discussing my...properties while I was unable to do anything about it." Of course, it was just serving to make him feel more agitated about the whole thing but he didn't want to admit it.

"Well when it comes to vampires they tend to be very little squeamish about the discussion of blood but given our guest's history...yes we probably should change the topic."
Kristina muttered and looked at Carmon.
"I am sorry."
She told him softly.

"Are you alright, sodales?" he asked Cara, glancing at her for a moment. "Those spirits are quite...disturbing, I don't mean to pry of course but...they are trialsome." Having encountered them a second time did nothing to make them any less awful but he'd known something of the nature of what was to come.

"I...will be thank you."
Cara said and managed a bit of a smile.
"It is not prying...nor a secret. I had a brother...not my vulgar brother Joe, but another student of my Mentor, he had a Paradox backlash, a bad one, it left him broken, unable to even feed himself, and the brother I knew was just gone...I...well my Mentor was in a Quiet at the time, not to rare for member of my House, and so it was up to me, and I asked an...Euthanatos to help..."
She muttered and glanced at Adjan for a moment.
"I know it is what my brother would have wanted, I know that but...that spirit...it made me feel like I had murdered him..."
She muttered getting tears in her eyes again and wiping them away.
"I do not think I would fancy meeting one of those entities again."

Adley almost didn't seem to believe it when they got back without any further problems. As if, even after all that, it had still been too easy. A frown spread across his face as he tried to think over everything to see if he had missed something, feeling as if he'd been hit by a brick. Which was slightly better than how he'd been feeling earlier. The garage shuttered after them and he let out a breath. Then he grabbed the medical kit and cleaned his scratches as he said, "Alright, we're going to need some assistance..." he began. And then he looked back down towards Carmon again, a troubled expression on his face.

"I have already alerted Chief Joakim of our arrival and he says he is on his way, with a team to banish any residues of the car just in case we where tracked."
Daisy informed you as she stood and left the driver's seat, her weight rocking the car as she moved. Kristina glanced at Carmon and nodded.
"Carrying him will hurt him, at least we should get a stretcher of some kind."
She suggested. Carmon himself just looked up at you, he was tired and scared but he also seamed curious about you, he still did not look into your eyes though.

You see a side door in the garage opening and Joakim, Rosemary and two men you had not met came into the garage, the Chief looked straight at the van but the three others looked around looking confused, their eyes passing over it several times as if they could not find it.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:11 am

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "That's about as bad as I suspected it would be, then... Don't get me wrong, I'm not too keen on touching the stuff barehanded, either - it's still blood, after all - but hands can be washed, after all."
He nodded thoughtfully to Adley, then arched an amused eyebrow, "Quitting the fight early is, of course, out of the question, but a small breather and a sip of water is needed between the rounds... As for the hug, I was planning on asking Freddy, but I'm not going to turn down any offers."
He gave Cara a thin smile back, "It's not the noise I'm worried about, but rather than sleep is a poor way to consciously sort out my head. And I can hardly try spinning in here, can I?"

Colin slowly opened his eyes as Cara prodded him, "Ah, thank you... Seems I did not get as much out of it as I would have wished... but at least I tried, right?"
He tapped the wall of the van with his wand and dismissed the scrambler, and gave Adjan a grin, "Seems the Chief can see through our ruses, but the others seem to struggle with your little ward. Should we take a picture of their surprise when you unveil the van again?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:22 am

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "That's about as bad as I suspected it would be, then... Don't get me wrong, I'm not too keen on touching the stuff barehanded, either - it's still blood, after all - but hands can be washed, after all."

"It is and even if you should get it into a cut, the worst that will happen is the cut healing a bit faster. When I had to have Paradox cut out of my...Avatar..."
She said and grimaced.
"Then my husband was told sternly to make sure I had no contact with his or any other vampire blood until it healed completely but for a healthy Avatar it is not dangerous to touch it...but off course many might not want to do so...but yes as your Cabalmate said, perhaps changing the topic so we do not offend our guest here..."

He gave Cara a thin smile back, "It's not the noise I'm worried about, but rather than sleep is a poor way to consciously sort out my head. And I can hardly try spinning in here, can I?"

Cara gave a tired smile at that but she did cheer up a bit at the joke.
"I think spinning in here would be a remarkable feat of nimbleness Mr Wainwright."
She said sounding a bit amused.
"Very well I will wake you should you start to snore...I promise."

Colin slowly opened his eyes as Cara prodded him, "Ah, thank you... Seems I did not get as much out of it as I would have wished... but at least I tried, right?"

"Sometimes Mr Wainwright only time will soothe a wary mind."
The Criamon said and sigh.
"And sometimes even time itself can do nothing but push things aside a little."

He tapped the wall of the van with his wand and dismissed the scrambler, and gave Adjan a grin, "Seems the Chief can see through our ruses, but the others seem to struggle with your little ward. Should we take a picture of their surprise when you unveil the van again?"

Adjan gave a bit of a laugh at that as he fished his dice out of his pocked.
"Ah tempting...most tempting...but I think our gracious hosts might find it rude..."
He said as he rolled the bone dice in his hands dismissing his magick and the three magi looked at one another and then the van in surprise when they suddenly noticed it pretty much like an old lady would when looking for her glasses and finding them on her nose. Adjan smiled a little again.
"Also it do not surprise me that the Chief saw through it, but it do teach one never to underestimate a hedge wizard."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:16 am

He nodded thoughtfully to Adley, then arched an amused eyebrow, "Quitting the fight early is, of course, out of the question, but a small breather and a sip of water is needed between the rounds... As for the hug, I was planning on asking Freddy, but I'm not going to turn down any offers."

He gave a faint smile. "I bet I can give the warmest hugs when I want to," he said with a trace of sarcasm, showing he was joking. "Get some rest."

"It is not prying...nor a secret..."I do not think I would fancy meeting one of those entities again."

Adley gave a small shake of his head as she told him what it had dredged up and frowned sadly. "I am very sorry that happened...and that you had to be the one to make that decision. I hope you don't have to deal with them anymore either, it would be best if they stayed 'outside.'" He sighed.

"I have already alerted Chief Joakim of our arrival and he says he is on his way, with a team to banish any residues of the car just in case we where tracked." Daisy informed

"Thank you."

"Carrying him will hurt him, at least we should get a stretcher of some kind." She suggested

"Would cloth be too soft to use?" he asked. "Such as a heavy blanket..."

You see a side door in the garage opening and Joakim, Rosemary and two men you had not met came into the garage, the Chief looked straight at the van but the three others looked around looking confused, their eyes passing over it several times as if they could not find it.
Adjan gave a bit of a laugh at that as he fished his dice out of his pocked. "Ah tempting...most tempting...but I think our gracious hosts might find it rude..."

He raised an eyebrow as the others came into the garage, most of them looking about confused, save for the Chief who was looking dead at the van. He was impressed and rather glad that the rotes worked to their advantage and didn't put it past the hedge wizard to be able to spot them. He waited as they checked the van, the dump of adrenaline fading. "You might want that book you took checked over as well," he said to Colin. "Ah, and I have the plate number for that car they were using...for what good it might do."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:38 am

He gave a faint smile. "I bet I can give the warmest hugs when I want to," he said with a trace of sarcasm, showing he was joking. "Get some rest."

"I have no doubt a member of House Flambeau can do just that."
Kristina joked wryly.

Adley gave a small shake of his head as she told him what it had dredged up and frowned sadly. "I am very sorry that happened...and that you had to be the one to make that decision. I hope you don't have to deal with them anymore either, it would be best if they stayed 'outside.'" He sighed.

Cara looks at you and give you a tired smile.
"Thank you Sodalis."
She muttered when you offered you sympathies then she sigh and nodded.
"Yes they belong outside, they should not have any part in this physical reality, perhaps that is why they have that effect on us, they are wrong...just wrong for existence and so near then everything that we feel is wrong get amplified...I do not know though and I do not really care to speculate...I just do not want to deal with them again."
The Criamon said then she fell quiet she was clearly still sad the Outsider thing had really shook her up.

"Would cloth be too soft to use?" he asked. "Such as a heavy blanket..."

"I think so, the problem is that is body is so stiff a blanket will not be giving much support, not unless it is held very tight."
Kristina said and scratched her head.

He raised an eyebrow as the others came into the garage, most of them looking about confused, save for the Chief who was looking dead at the van. He was impressed and rather glad that the rotes worked to their advantage and didn't put it past the hedge wizard to be able to spot them. He waited as they checked the van, the dump of adrenaline fading.

The Chief gave some orders and you see the three magi start to examine the van...with three completely different Paradigms, one a pretty young man in his twenties where clearly a Hermetic and you recognized his hand gestures for Intelligo Vim, Rosemary sat down next to the car meditating and the other man pulled up what looked like a calculator and started pressing keys.

The Chief himself went to knock on one of the van's doors and he waited for Kristina to open it before he said.
"Are everyone alright, Master Min told me you had some issues, and my guardian spirit are not pleased with the Resonance the van drags in, I can hear him grumbling."
The hedge wizards said then he glanced at Carmon and his eyes darkened.
"Hello."
He said to the vampire then he addressed the magi in the car.
"This is him then?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:17 am

Colin gave Adley a grin, "And here I thought you resembled Elsa, when it was Olaf all along..."

He nodded to Cara, "And time alone won't do the job... it takes some work, as well."
He grinned at Adjan, "Well, the good Chief has more experience than us put together. Raw power really counts for very little against innovation or experience... and the man was expecting us, so I'm sure he had some idea of what to look for."
Giving Adley a nod, he added, "Quite... Oh, right, the fellow also had a gun and a couple of blades - best check those, too. Sorry, I momentarily forgot I swiped those, as well."
He nodded to Joakim, "The very one... Fair warning, he was tortured by the Nephandus watching over him, and he's a telepath. Very polite; pleasant mental voice, and he considers it rude to press through mental defenses to chat - not that he's certain he could press through such defenses at this time. I did collect a few items of more or less interest from another vampire who got a bit too close, though."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:34 pm

He nodded to Cara, "And time alone won't do the job... it takes some work, as well."

"Very true that, it takes work, difficult work."
Cara agree and sigh.

He grinned at Adjan, "Well, the good Chief has more experience than us put together. Raw power really counts for very little against innovation or experience... and the man was expecting us, so I'm sure he had some idea of what to look for."

"It is in flexibility more than power that the Awakened mage have a benefit over hedge wizards, while they are limited to finding the back doors to reality and exploiting them, like a rich man figuring out how to not pay taxes using loopholes in the tax codes, we can rewrite reality as we will, though at a considerable cost."
The Euthanatos said and Kristina nodded and muttered darkly.
"High cost indeed, in either case the Chief have quite a bit of raw power he could do some damage if he wanted to, but he is limited to static magic..."
She added.

Giving Adley a nod, he added, "Quite... Oh, right, the fellow also had a gun and a couple of blades - best check those, too. Sorry, I momentarily forgot I swiped those, as well."

"If you give them here a moment I can run some tests on them to see if there is any magick on them and get rid of arcane connections, I need something to do and focus on other than...my emotions right now."
Cara offered and gave you a tired smile. Adjan glanced in your direction, he liked knives and got curious for a moment as to what blades the poor vampire in the sewers had been carrying.

He nodded to Joakim, "The very one... Fair warning, he was tortured by the Nephandus watching over him, and he's a telepath. Very polite; pleasant mental voice, and he considers it rude to press through mental defenses to chat - not that he's certain he could press through such defenses at this time.

"Unfortunately I have seen people who have been tortured before my good man, by our side and by other factions."
Joakim said being careful not to use your name in the presence of the vampire.
"And I agree with him then, breaking to mental defenses unless there is some emergency is not very polite at all, our guest do sound like a pleasant gentleman, shell we get him out of the garage and to a bed perhaps, I can give him that much comfort at least."

I did collect a few items of more or less interest from another vampire who got a bit too close, though."

"I see we are going to have to cleanse them properly of arcane connections and other spiritual properties before you bring them into the Chantry then my good man, just to be sure."
Joakim said but he did give you a bit of a frown and clearly did not think your decision to bring the items along to be wise, though he said nothing.

(OOC: Sorry for my late reply my gaming group had a deck building day so I got to take some of all the cards that are just laying around and make them into hopefully, functional decks. I am not used to building decks like this though, I tend to just order what cards I want for a deck online so I get exactly what I want, it was fun though.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:10 pm

Colin smiled thinly, "True, we have an edge in flexibility - but I expect most Hedge Wizards have picked up a measure of skill in spotting our handiwork, as a survival instinct if nothing more. And the more experience, well... I don't think I could make use of magical stealth around the resident Chief; I can think of a few older Awakened Magi I might have more luck with using that against. Not, of course, that it would be polite or proper to do so."
He nodded to Cara and handed her the notebook, the two blades and the gun carefully, making sure to pop the magazine and check the chamber and safety first, "Here you go. I don't think there's much to find, though; I didn't notice anything through the monocle. The only thing outright magical I could see of his possessions was the blood flask."
He smiled apologetically to Joakim, "Agreed, they should be checked. However, a notebook with what looked like magical research notes and some assorted weaponry seemed improper to leave behind for the opposition. Better to bring them home and, if necessary, dispose of them."

((OOC: Heh, deckbuilding is half the fun of the game, to see what sort of shenanigans you can come up with in sixty cards. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Colin smiled thinly, "True, we have an edge in flexibility - but I expect most Hedge Wizards have picked up a measure of skill in spotting our handiwork, as a survival instinct if nothing more. And the more experience, well... I don't think I could make use of magical stealth around the resident Chief; I can think of a few older Awakened Magi I might have more luck with using that against. Not, of course, that it would be polite or proper to do so."

"He do seam to be quite perceptive when it comes to magick yes, and his skills and age are impressive."
Adjan said and nodded. Kristina smiles.
"De do make a good Chief of Security for our Chantry yes, as for what skills hedge wizards pick up, well I guess it is the same as with us there, some are really skilled, while others just have a few tricks here and there."
The Verbena commented and shrugged.
"But yes I would not want to try to pull one over on the Chief to say it like that."

He nodded to Cara and handed her the notebook, the two blades and the gun carefully, making sure to pop the magazine and check the chamber and safety first, "Here you go. I don't think there's much to find, though; I didn't notice anything through the monocle. The only thing outright magical I could see of his possessions was the blood flask."

Cara accepted the items, being careful to point the gun down towards the floor even if it was checked and clear, she put the other items carefully into her lap as she worked on the guns, working her sigils with one hand while holding the weapon with the other, seemingly not to used to handling firearms, after a few moments she gingerly hands you the gun back and starts on the other items.

He smiled apologetically to Joakim, "Agreed, they should be checked. However, a notebook with what looked like magical research notes and some assorted weaponry seemed improper to leave behind for the opposition. Better to bring them home and, if necessary, dispose of them."

"Your reasoning is sound my good man, I would probably have just left the weapons, it matters little if the Nephandi have those it is not like they can not buy another gun, the notebook though might be of some interest."
Joakim said though he still did not look to be pleased.

(OOC: Well I do build decks I just like to work with all the cards printed and a notebook and then just order the cards I like to put in it that I am willing to pay for, rather than working with random packs. My husband and I have tested the decks now though and they do seam to work rather well, not optimized but good enough for casual.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:29 pm

"Yes they belong outside, they should not have any part in this physical reality, perhaps that is why they have that effect on us, they are wrong...just wrong for existence and so near then everything that we feel is wrong get amplified...I do not know though and I do not really care to speculate...I just do not want to deal with them again."

"I think...that being from outside, they have no affinity for joy or glory of their own nor any understanding of it. Being shoved into somewhere, they could then be drawn to parts of ourselves that we are still integrating or working on. Parts of ourselves that are still outside, in a way...it does not make it easier to deal with them though, even so," he said, leaving off the topic as it was disturbing her. Hell, it disturbed him but it took his mind off of the effect they had.

"I think so, the problem is that is body is so stiff a blanket will not be giving much support, not unless it is held very tight." Kristina said

"Someone might have a camping or army cot, or a true stretcher...or we can use a short ladder to provide more base support," he thought out loud.

"Are everyone alright, Master Min told me you had some issues, and my guardian spirit are not pleased with the Resonance the van drags in, I can hear him grumbling."

"There are no major injuries, some bites and scratches that should be checked over. We were followed by an outsider spirit that caused extreme despair. We had to get it away from the populace as well as ourselves, since they used it to try to track us down."

"Yes, just in case. Remind me to talk about something with you later as well," he said. Then to Daisy, he asked, "Would it be of use to pass these plate numbers to you?"

The hedge wizards said then he glanced at Carmon and his eyes darkened. "Hello." He said to the vampire then he addressed the magi in the car. "This is him then?"
He nodded to Joakim, "The very one... Fair warning, he was tortured by the Nephandus watching over him, and he's a telepath. Very polite; pleasant mental voice, and he considers it rude to press through mental defenses to chat - not that he's certain he could press through such defenses at this time. I did collect a few items of more or less interest from another vampire who got a bit too close, though."

He nodded at the Chief with a drawn expression, glad that Colin explained the situation to him.

"And I agree with him then, breaking to mental defenses unless there is some emergency is not very polite at all, our guest do sound like a pleasant gentleman, shell we get him out of the garage and to a bed perhaps, I can give him that much comfort at least."

"We need a stretcher, or something like it and maybe a blanket to carry him to an appropriate room to meet his...needs. I was thinking we could make a bit of a privacy tent as it were, between the blanket and a stretcher" he said. That way fewer people would see him and he wouldn't be able to see as much - but he would not be blinded either. "Currently, he is still under the stake obviously but I have not applied any additional security precautions though he was checked twice for any spells put on him." He frowned, looking very drawn. "The Nephandus is still at large, unfortunately. I will explain when we are in a secure area to debrief, sir." Then with a glance back at Carmon...he looked like a gore horror movie prop. It was awful...

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:18 pm

"I think...that being from outside, they have no affinity for joy or glory of their own nor any understanding of it. Being shoved into somewhere, they could then be drawn to parts of ourselves that we are still integrating or working on. Parts of ourselves that are still outside, in a way...it does not make it easier to deal with them though, even so," he said, leaving off the topic as it was disturbing her. Hell, it disturbed him but it took his mind off of the effect they had.

"It is a good theory Sodalis."
Cara said her eyes was still a bit distant as she was trying to deal with all the things the Outsider thing had dragged up, the young Criamon drew a deep breath to steady herself.
"Hopefully we will not have to deal with more of them...but if this Matty or whoever sent the one we met after us will be protecting the Labyrinth, we have to be prepared for her pulling the same trick twice"
She said looking glum.

"Someone might have a camping or army cot, or a true stretcher...or we can use a short ladder to provide more base support," he thought out loud.

"I know we have a ladder but I can run up to the infirmary and see if they have a stretcher there."
Kristina offered.

"There are no major injuries, some bites and scratches that should be checked over. We were followed by an outsider spirit that caused extreme despair. We had to get it away from the populace as well as ourselves, since they used it to try to track us down."

"Good that none of you are seriously hurt, once we have gotten our guest here to a bed you should have yourselves checked out at the infirmary then."
Joakim said then he frowned.
"Yes Master Min mentioned the Outsider thing, nasty critter that, it would explain the Resonance."
He said then he muttered more to himself than you you as he made a note in his brown leather notebook.
"I have to remember to give the wards a final check...just to be sure."

Then to Daisy, he asked, "Would it be of use to pass these plate numbers to you?"

"I might be able to trace them yes."
Daisy said as she did her best to hide her now exposed hand in the folds of her lace robes.
"If the car is in the system I will find it the question is if it is stolen."

He nodded at the Chief with a drawn expression, glad that Colin explained the situation to him.

Joakim gave you a bit of a tired smile, he was used to dealing with non Hermetics not doing things the way his Hermetic training said they should, it was a rather common frustration for members of your Tradition.

"We need a stretcher, or something like it and maybe a blanket to carry him to an appropriate room to meet his...needs. I was thinking we could make a bit of a privacy tent as it were, between the blanket and a stretcher" he said. That way fewer people would see him and he wouldn't be able to see as much - but he would not be blinded either.

"My nanites can form a flat surface and I can teleport to an appropriate room, I have a map of Morningstar stored in my memory, I am also strong enough...not that I want to brag, that I can lift him about as easily as you lift a book so then there should be no additional strain on his body, and I can form the nanite board right under him so he will not have to be lifted over to a stretcher."
Daisy suggested.

"Currently, he is still under the stake obviously but I have not applied any additional security precautions though he was checked twice for any spells put on him." He frowned, looking very drawn

"I see, well it will do for now...I have had a room in the basement made ready for him, it is not fancy but should be comfortable enough."
Joakim said he did not ask but he did give you a concerned look.
"Forgive for saying so Sodalis but you look like you could use some rest."

"The Nephandus is still at large, unfortunately. I will explain when we are in a secure area to debrief, sir." Then with a glance back at Carmon...he looked like a gore horror movie prop. It was awful...

"Hum...I do not like that a Nephandus that can summon a Outsider thing is still running around, that can come and take a bite out of our collective asses down the line and I am so scrawny I have no ass to spare."
Joakim said with a frown though he tried to tell a joke to lighten the mood a bit.
"Very well, if the Deaconess help you with getting our gest as comfortable as possible, it is storage room B-3 that I have had made ready, and then you can come to my office later and give a rapport...I want to know everything you have about that Nephandus, I want him or her taken out."
The hedge wizard ordered.

Carmon looked back at you with his scared, mournful eyes, he looked a little overwhelmed and confused, Kristina had said about Karl that when staked vampires was in so much pain and felt so helpless that even regular activity around them might be terrifying or confusing, it would probably be best to get him somewhere quiet as soon as possible for his mental well being, especially since he had been tortured and no doubt was traumatized.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:34 pm

Colin nodded to Adley, "I'll try to keep a reminder in mind. Reprimand, clarification or other?"
He smiled to Joakim, "Agreed, if it were a mere matter of long-term resources, I wouldn't have bothered. However, we had good reason to expect more pursuers coming through that way, and it seemed reasonable they might pick up the equipment and use it in the pursuit - mostly ghouls and vampires, I might add - and it seemed sloppy to leave behind munitions for the enemy during the retreat. If you deem it best to destroy the weapons, I'll not protest that, of course."
He sighed, "Well, what with a rat bite to get looked at, a tetanus shot to receive, and a need for a hug, I believe I shall be headed for the infirmary, then..."
He handed the blades, gun and notebook to Joakim, "The owner was a Tremere, I think - he certainly had some interesting tricks up his sleeve, such as some form of invisibility that was very much visible to my magic detection. I'd like to study the notes, but considering the circumstances, I'll let you have the first crack at it."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Colin nodded to Adley, "I'll try to keep a reminder in mind. Reprimand, clarification or other?"...

He gave him a wry half-smile. "Question and clarification, possibly followed by a reprimand depending if I like what I hear or not. Mostly I just wish to pass something on that may prevent you some trouble later..."

"Hopefully we will not have to deal with more of them...but if this Matty or whoever sent the one we met after us will be protecting the Labyrinth, we have to be prepared for her pulling the same trick twice"

"Three times," he said with a frown. "But yes, we'll have to figure something out."

"Good that none of you are seriously hurt, once we have gotten our guest here to a bed you should have yourselves checked out at the infirmary then." Joakim said then he frowned. "Yes Master Min mentioned the Outsider thing, nasty critter that, it would explain the Resonance." He said then he muttered more to himself than you you as he made a note in his brown leather notebook. "I have to remember to give the wards a final check...just to be sure."

"Yes sir."

"I might be able to trace them yes." Daisy said as she did her best to hide her now exposed hand in the folds of her lace robes. "If the car is in the system I will find it the question is if it is stolen."

He reached over to show her the information on his phone.

"I know we have a ladder but I can run up to the infirmary and see if they have a stretcher there." Kristina offered.
"My nanites can form a flat surface and I can teleport to an appropriate room, I have a map of Morningstar stored in my memory, I am also strong enough...not that I want to brag, that I can lift him about as easily as you lift a book so then there should be no additional strain on his body, and I can form the nanite board right under him so he will not have to be lifted over to a stretcher." Daisy suggested.

"Whatever will work and spare us some attention from the Reckoner."

"I see, well it will do for now...I have had a room in the basement made ready for him, it is not fancy but should be comfortable enough." Joakim said he did not ask but he did give you a concerned look. "Forgive for saying so Sodalis but you look like you could use some rest."

"We are all tired, sir. Though I will need a few moments to center myself after that."

"Hum...I do not like that a Nephandus that can summon a Outsider thing is still running around, that can come and take a bite out of our collective asses down the line and I am so scrawny I have no ass to spare."

He tried to muster a faint smile. "We will figure a way to bite back, so to speak."

"Very well, if the Deaconess help you with getting our gest as comfortable as possible, it is storage room B-3 that I have had made ready, and then you can come to my office later and give a rapport...I want to know everything you have about that Nephandus, I want him or her taken out."

"Yes sir."

Carmon looked back at you with his scared, mournful eyes, he looked a little overwhelmed and confused...

"You are going to be taken to a quiet place soon," he said to him in Latin.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:43 pm

He smiled to Joakim, "Agreed, if it were a mere matter of long-term resources, I wouldn't have bothered. However, we had good reason to expect more pursuers coming through that way, and it seemed reasonable they might pick up the equipment and use it in the pursuit - mostly ghouls and vampires, I might add - and it seemed sloppy to leave behind munitions for the enemy during the retreat. If you deem it best to destroy the weapons, I'll not protest that, of course."

"It is probably best to destroy the weapons my good man. I think I would have rather tossed the weapons aside in the sewers, time spent looking for them if your pursuers had so chosen would have been time not spent hunting you down and the difference in their ability to do harm to you would not have been greatly affected, but your reasoning is still sound...you may keep the book in their case once I am convinced it is not traceable."
Joakim said as he gave Colin a stern look.

He sighed, "Well, what with a rat bite to get looked at, a tetanus shot to receive, and a need for a hug, I believe I shall be headed for the infirmary, then..."

"Very well, go and get yourself checked out and take care of...ehm your need for hugs...and then meet me in my office later I would like to go over what our next steps should be with all of you."
The Security Chief said and nodded.
"I think I will join you at the infirmary."
Cara said and as there where discussions about destroying the weapons she handed the knives to Joakim and the book to you.
"I find no strong arcane connections on these and no magick, I have removed what I found."
She said in a tired tone of voice.

He handed the blades, gun and notebook to Joakim, "The owner was a Tremere, I think - he certainly had some interesting tricks up his sleeve, such as some form of invisibility that was very much visible to my magic detection. I'd like to study the notes, but considering the circumstances, I'll let you have the first crack at it."

"Ah thank you, through regrettably I doubt I will have much time to study that book for now, though...some form of invisibility you say, very interesting, very interesting indeed."
Joakim said and his eyes twinkled a little as he looked at the book then he turned his attention back to you.
"I will get the weapons destroyed at least and then we can discuss the book later, I might as to be allowed to make some copies of the content to study later."

"Three times," he said with a frown. "But yes, we'll have to figure something out."

"So this was your second time encountering a spirit like this Sodalis? I do not envy you that."
Cara said a bit wide eyed.

He reached over to show her the information on his phone.

Daisy looked at the information then she was quiet for a moment before she said.
"The car is registered to a Susan and Fredrick Carlyle, I have an address if you want it, it is not reported stolen, have gotten two parking tickets last year, both of which are paid but have never been in any accident. The insurance information show three drivers of the vehicle, Mr and Mrs Carlyle, and an adult child, though no information on their child is given other than that."
She informed you.

"Whatever will work and spare us some attention from the Reckoner."

"All blatant magick risk such attention Mr Roth Hicks, but within the confines of a Chantry the risk is far less, and it should work and also be a fairly humane way to transport our guest."
Daisy said and glanced at Carmon.

"We are all tired, sir. Though I will need a few moments to center myself after that."

Joakim nodded at that, though he still looked concerned.
"If you think it will help Sodalis do feel free to meditate at our Node, most find it a relaxing place."
He said as he shot Daisy a glance over using names in front of a prisoner.

He tried to muster a faint smile. "We will figure a way to bite back, so to speak."

"Yes we will, preferably staring with your new friend the fallen spirit summoner you ran into, I would feel better with him or her out of the way, though off course there might be more of them with the same ability out there."
Joakim said and frowned.

"You are going to be taken to a quiet place soon," he said to him in Latin.

Carmon seamed to relax a bit with that assurance, he gave you a grateful look with his dark brown eyes.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:33 pm

"So this was your second time encountering a spirit like this Sodalis? I do not envy you that." Cara said a bit wide eyed.

He just gave at short nod of agreement to her.

"The car is registered to a Susan and Fredrick Carlyle, I have an address if you want it, it is not reported stolen, have gotten two parking tickets last year, both of which are paid but have never been in any accident. The insurance information show three drivers of the vehicle, Mr and Mrs Carlyle, and an adult child, though no information on their child is given other than that."

"Hmm, yes might as well and any identification...drivers license pictures that sort of thing."

"All blatant magick risk such attention Mr Roth Hicks, but within the confines of a Chantry the risk is far less, and it should work and also be a fairly humane way to transport our guest."

"Yes ma'am," he said. Well, he wasn't about to tell her what to do with her magick, she was a Deaconess to boot, though he was concerned about paradox in general.

"If you think it will help Sodalis do feel free to meditate at our Node, most find it a relaxing place." He said as he shot Daisy a glance over using names in front of a prisoner.

Adley spread his hands a bit as Joaquim looked at Daisy in a 'what can you do' kind of gesture. They'd have to figure out what to do later, of course. He said, "Thank you, that would be appreciated. I will get checked out and then report back and then do so."

Carmon seamed to relax a bit with that assurance, he gave you a grateful look with his dark brown eyes.

"Try to remain calm," he added.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:52 pm

"Hmm, yes might as well and any identification...drivers license pictures that sort of thing."

"Very well Mr Roth Hicks do you want me to send the information to your phone?"
Daisy asked.

"Yes ma'am," he said. Well, he wasn't about to tell her what to do with her magick, she was a Deaconess to boot, though he was concerned about paradox in general.

"I will begin the calculations then..."
The Deaconess said and was quiet for a moment then she released a cloud of nanites from the arm which the lace was in teeters on which gathered under Carmon, the vampire did look a bit worried about this, it was not the best time for new experiences but he did not seam to panic.

Adley spread his hands a bit as Joaquim looked at Daisy in a 'what can you do' kind of gesture. They'd have to figure out what to do later, of course. He said, "Thank you, that would be appreciated. I will get checked out and then report back and then do so."

Daisy seamed completely oblivious to the look at passed between you and Joakim, for most other Traditions than the Order of Hermes and the Verbena names did not have that kind of importance. Joakim though just sigh and nodded, what could you do indeed.
"Very well, do you need anyone to show you where the Node is? I trust you know the way to the infirmary Sodalis?"
He asked then Daisy asked.
"Should I bring Carmon to the room that have been made ready for him while you go to the infirmary Mr Roth Hicks, and would you like me to ask one of my Chantrymates to come down to the basement and stay with him, I would do so myself but I am afraid that my...alterations do not have a calming effect on Awakened creatures."

"Try to remain calm," he added.

Carmon did not look like he was panicking, which was probably as calm as he could be under the circumstances.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:10 pm

"Very well Mr Roth Hicks do you want me to send the information to your phone?" Daisy asked.

"I suppose that would make the most sense."

"I will begin the calculations then..." The Deaconess said and was quiet for a moment then she released a cloud of nanites from the arm which the lace was in teeters on which gathered under Carmon, the vampire did look a bit worried about this, it was not the best time for new experiences but he did not seam to panic.

"They will not harm you," he told the vampire. "Though it will feel strange and perhaps you may feel disoriented momentarily. After that you will be in a peaceful area."

"Very well, do you need anyone to show you where the Node is? I trust you know the way to the infirmary Sodalis?"
He asked then Daisy asked."Should I bring Carmon to the room that have been made ready for him while you go to the infirmary Mr Roth Hicks, and would you like me to ask one of my Chantrymates to come down to the basement and stay with him, I would do so myself but I am afraid that my...alterations do not have a calming effect on Awakened creatures."

"I believe I can find my way," he said to the Chief and then as the Deaconess asked him about who was going to watch over Carmon, he asked, "Did you wish me to wait downstairs until you send someone to the basement with him first, or send someone else, sir?" he asked. He did not wish to overstep any boundaries, more than he inadvertently already had at least. But he also was not sure who was best suited to the task anyway, and the Chief knew who to trust with something of this magnitude.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:40 am

Hello Darrian. Yes, the "dog" in the door is a doorman: garou, or werewolf. Silver would help with that. he said I am Tane Karyak, dreamspeaker. Take them, it depends on who faces that werewolve and who opens the other door. Those should have them. Ok, should i start with the spirits?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:53 am

Adley and Colin:

"I suppose that would make the most sense."

Daisy nods and you hear your phone ping several times to let you know you had messages. What you had pictures of was an elderly man and woman, they where pale skinned, the woman with dark gray hair, a large nose and a pleasant smile, the man wore glasses, had sharp features and a little mustache. There where also a drivers license for a far younger woman and you recognize the girl that had been in the car that had rolled into the parking lot as you and your party left, she had shoulder length, mouse brown hair, large brown eyes, pale skin and a bit of freckles, her name was given as Mathea Carlyle.

"They will not harm you," he told the vampire. "Though it will feel strange and perhaps you may feel disoriented momentarily. After that you will be in a peaceful area."

Carmon looked quite frightened, but it seamed like your words alleviated some of his worries, at least temporarily as Daisy's nanites created a stretcher under him.

"I believe I can find my way," he said to the Chief

"Very well just as anyone you see around the Chantry there is always someone awake, or one of the spirits we have here if you get lost."
Joakim instructed.

and then as the Deaconess asked him about who was going to watch over Carmon, he asked, "Did you wish me to wait downstairs until you send someone to the basement with him first, or send someone else, sir?" he asked. He did not wish to overstep any boundaries, more than he inadvertently already had at least. But he also was not sure who was best suited to the task anyway, and the Chief knew who to trust with something of this magnitude.

"Hum...waiting with him until I can send someone down is probably wise, I will go and wake someone up, I need my Sentinels on guard duty."
Joakim said.
"And I do not want him to be unguarded until this crisis is over."
He added and Kristina spoke up.
"I can stay with him for a few hours but I have to check on the kids first, providing they are sleeping I can leave my Mentor's son babysitting and come down to watch over Carmon, I am used to vampires so that should be fine."
She offered not using any names either and Joakim nodded before turning to you.
"Could you keep and eye on our guest then while the lady check on her kids and then she will take over once she have made sure they have all they need?"
He asked.

Tane:

Darrian gave you a friendly smile.
"Well I doubt we will be going into hand to hand fighting with a shapeshifter."
He said with a bit of a grin.
"But we might cook up a nasty surprise for him anyway."
He added then Antonio nodded.
"Yes start with the spirits for now and we will handle the doorman."

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply my internet went down last night.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:56 am

Colin nodded to Adley, "That's fair. I'll keep it in mind."
He nodded to Joakim, "Quite; unfortunately, there was no time to discard the weapons at a sufficiently safe location; about as soon as we'd extricated Carmon, we were under attack by a..." He glanced over at Adley, a little uncertainly, "disembodied Avatar, I think? As I understand it, the Nephandus, Matty, can detach her Avatar to attack... And then there was the rat swarm, as well."
He smiled, "Copy what you like - there's some additional information pertaining to the owner, as well. A shopping list and some other personal notes. Might be something of surprising value in there."
He sighed, "Well, then, miss Willis, shall we be off?"
He gave Adley a nod, "See you at the infirmary? You might want that shot, too, just in case."
Then he headed toward the infirmary with Cara.

((OOC: No prob for me - I couldn't get around to posting last night, myself. Watched Harr Potter 2 with my schnookums, and was kind of tired after...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:52 am

He nodded to Joakim, "Quite; unfortunately, there was no time to discard the weapons at a sufficiently safe location; about as soon as we'd extricated Carmon, we were under attack by a..." He glanced over at Adley, a little uncertainly, "disembodied Avatar, I think? As I understand it, the Nephandus, Matty, can detach her Avatar to attack... And then there was the rat swarm, as well."

"A detached Avatar or in other ways one that can act outside of the host...now that is something you do not hear about every day."
Joakim said and raised an eyebrow.
"I will look forward to hearing how you managed to get out of that one alive."
He added with a frown.
"It seams indeed you had no time to dump the weapons my good man...very well it is not important now in any case, I will take care of them."

He smiled, "Copy what you like - there's some additional information pertaining to the owner, as well. A shopping list and some other personal notes. Might be something of surprising value in there."

"Thank you my good man, I will get the book back to you as soon as I have made a copy of it and looked it over."
Joakim said and offered you a bit of a smile.

He sighed, "Well, then, miss Willis, shall we be off?"

"Yes let us."
Cara said she gave a nod to the others that had been with you to retrieve Carmon and then joined you as you head towards the main building of the Chantry. Joakim gave another sigh about names mentioned in front of the prisoner but it was not like Adjan and Daisy had not done so all the drive home anyway.

Then he headed toward the infirmary with Cara.

You heave the garage under the secondary building and walk towards the main part of the Chantry, the only one outside now was a tired looking Asian girl wearing teddy bear pajamas and a blue dressing robe who where urging her pug to just do his business and be done with it so she could get back to bed, the girl had shoulder length black hair with red stripes but other than that is was hard to see much in the dim light. The pug however seamed far more interested in smelling one of the flower beds than doing what he and his mistress came out to do and he made existed little grunts and waggled his curled tail as he dug his face into the dirt. The girl with the pug gave Cara a smile and looked at you for a moment since she had not seen you before.
"Good evening."
She muttered as you pass her.

You get to the infirmary, it was a young man with light chocolate colored skin, short curly hair and kind brown eyes that opened the door for you, he was clearly on duty to take care of the patients. You notice that everyone seamed to be sleeping. Dan still sat by his wounded Mentor's side though he had fallen asleep and a blanket had been draped over him. Freddy slept in her bed and Anna lay curled up under her covers sleeping.
"What seams to be the problem Cara...oh and you must be one of the visitors from Boston...I am Jimmy Ross, I earn my keep here by among other things assisting Mr Horton...now Tradition though..."
He whispered not to disturb the sleeping patients.
"Nice to meet you."
He said and offered you his hand in greeting.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:18 am

Colin nodded to Joakim, "It's a peculiar affair, to say the least. I still don't understand all of it..."
Outside the garage, he snapped his fingers and pulled out the note, "Bugger, I forgot about this, too... Best take care of it right away."
He quickly lit the note up and let it burn almost completely before dropping it on the sidewalk and stepped on the ashes once there was no more recognizable paper to see. He nodded to the young girl and bowed down slightly toward the pug, "Good evening, miss. Is this little fellow giving his mommy a hard time late at night, hmm?"

He smiled and shook Jimmy's hand, "Colin Wainwright, Orphan of Steelhaven Hall. We were just on a rescue mission, and someone decided to rat on us. With actual rats. I got a bite, too; I did disinfect it, but I think I need a tetanus shot and whatever else you deem prudent, just in case."
He glanced over at Anna, "Did she finish up her annotated map while we were out?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next