Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans, Twisted Souls and Old Memories IC Thread 15

4 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Plans, Twisted Souls and Old Memories IC Thread 15 - Page 9 Empty Re: Plans, Twisted Souls and Old Memories IC Thread 15

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:01 am

He looked thoughtful and asked her, "Is there a special way that that the rocks must be moved? Or specific rocks?" Then he reached down to mark out the areas as best he could with the paint on the map she was using.

"No...you just move the tile stones...Ellen do not not remember exactly but she believes...they are forty cm from the back...wall of the kiosk...to the North they might be seen standing up...a little from the other tile stones..."
The vampire said as she watched your finger as you marked the map.

"It will not hurt her," he said. "I will take a square thing out of my pocket. I will repeat what I just said so that I remember it for later and then put it away again," he explained.

"They spoke...into square things when they hurt Ellen...the brain is...completely decomposed and shriveled...then the sound of drilling and pain...something sharp...feeling confused...no electrical signals...though subjects eye movements...and sounds show signs of pain...I will try...to stimulate with...voltage..."
She muttered whimpering more and clearly getting upset.
"Things cut...and drill...and burn...scared...can not move...can not defend herself...alone..."
She said whimpering and trying to curl more together but not being coordinated enough to do so.

"The door that is not a door, is there something that must be done to make it open? A key or a word said, for example?"

Ellen was still whimpering and rather upset.
"No...you...have to...push...look like wall...but is slid-able like...wall in tomb...Ellen's Sire...very proud of it...Ellen wants...her brother...want to go...home..."
She whimpered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Plans, Twisted Souls and Old Memories IC Thread 15 - Page 9 Empty Re: Plans, Twisted Souls and Old Memories IC Thread 15

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:11 pm

"Well yes I guess it is possible, but that do not mean that anyone will be able to pull it off, it is possible to turn the moon into roses as well, but I would not believe someone's claim that they had done it before they demonstrated it...on a less vital to earth heavenly body...ehm...no offense mean off course Mr Wainwright."
Colin nodded, "I believe it possible - even that it has been done - but believing every widderslainte can do it would be too far a stretch... It would require some sincere intent on the part of the Mage to bring the Avatar back to the light..."

"I think Buckingham is a lovely name, it sounds strong...but yes I guess it do depend on the name. Diminutives though especially when used on women tend to make us sound small and cute, like names used for a kitten. Margaret is strong, Maggie is a small child or a pet."
"I don't think Buck would have protested if it were his last name, but I don't think he ever quite forgave his mother, however much a Royalist he may be. And it likely is a matter of which diminuitive for a given name is used, and whether it's something others picked, or you yourself did. For example, Pat sounds a lot less derogatory than Patty."

"I am not sure, perhaps but then there are not that many members of the Traditions oh give or take 20 000 Awakened I would say, perhaps 100 000 hedge wizards all in all across the world, and then you have a number of custos and others serving the Traditions and other Factions that might know the bast...very honorable Primus' name, that would probably be enough to give some protection but not like a movie star who would be known and thought about by millions."
"True, but then again, let us say that Custos, other Factions and all come to three hundred thousand people. A substantial share of these are active willworkers, whose individual thoughts affect the Consensus more than that of a Sleeper..."

"Well I guess the yellow pages can be an issue, though that is where a shadow names comes into the picture...as for dubious websites...well...enough said about those."
He grinned, "Well, if you do visit Boston, feel free to visit my silver shop. Like I said, it's in the yellow pages."

"Oh my, that is indeed an impressive feat...how did you do that Mr Wainwright?"
Colin smirked, "Magic. In fact... hum..."
He pondered for a moment, "I just realized, if that trick can be used by Linear Magi, the potential applications for it would be virtually limitless... Perhaps you'll have an opportunity to add it to your repertoire - it's essentially a quintessence funnel of sorts, but explaining it within a terminology that would be easily comprehensible for you would take a little bit of work on my part... Tell you what, I'll see if I can have something figured out before I return home, and if I can manage to teach you, you'll owe me a favour later?"

"Ah I see, bloody Nephandi!"
He nodded toward the cell door, "And this one is old, cunning and has nothing left to lose... best concentrate on guard duty. Good night, miss Tavo."

As Colin let the quintessence wash over him, he gazed inward, trying to get a sense of his own Avatar's appearance; clearly, the unscarred face in the mirror was no more...

((OOC: I expect Colin's going to be meditating until Adley joins him. Or until he has an epiphany. Lower-case epiphany, mind; a Seeking might be a bit soon yet.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:08 pm

Colin nodded, "I believe it possible - even that it has been done - but believing every widderslainte can do it would be too far a stretch... It would require some sincere intent on the part of the Mage to bring the Avatar back to the light..."

"I hope you are right Mr Wainwright, but I can not believe that such a thing is possible before I see proof, and then I mean practically possible as yes everything is possible in theory. I do not mean any offense, I just do not think we can relay on this without some pretty hefty proof."

"I don't think Buck would have protested if it were his last name, but I don't think he ever quite forgave his mother, however much a Royalist he may be. And it likely is a matter of which diminuitive for a given name is used, and whether it's something others picked, or you yourself did. For example, Pat sounds a lot less derogatory than Patty."

"Well yes you are right about that Mr Wainwright, whatever or not one picked a diminutive oneself or it was given do play a part and Pat sounds less derogatory and Patty. I do not think I would ever like to be called by such nicknames myself though."
Patricia said and shrugged.

"True, but then again, let us say that Custos, other Factions and all come to three hundred thousand people. A substantial share of these are active willworkers, whose individual thoughts affect the Consensus more than that of a Sleeper..."

"Well someone Awakened or even a hedge wizard is not a part of the Consensus, we will always be the other standing on the outside looking in but we can influence the Consensus yes, and perhaps fame can give some protection, but not enough to give out one's own true name."

He grinned, "Well, if you do visit Boston, feel free to visit my silver shop. Like I said, it's in the yellow pages."

"I will make it a point to do so Mr Wainwright if I ever visit Boston and I am sure I will be able to find you in the phone listings."
Patricia said and raised her eyebrow.

Colin smirked, "Magic. In fact... hum..."

"Yes I guessed as much Sir."
The hedge wizard said wryly.

He pondered for a moment, "I just realized, if that trick can be used by Linear Magi, the potential applications for it would be virtually limitless... Perhaps you'll have an opportunity to add it to your repertoire - it's essentially a quintessence funnel of sorts, but explaining it within a terminology that would be easily comprehensible for you would take a little bit of work on my part... Tell you what, I'll see if I can have something figured out before I return home, and if I can manage to teach you, you'll owe me a favour later?"

"That sounds like a very agreeable deal to me Mr Wainwright. I would love to learn this spell if it can be adjusted to the type of sorcery I practice."
Patricia said eagerly.
"A funnel for Quintessence you say? Most interesting."

He nodded toward the cell door, "And this one is old, cunning and has nothing left to lose... best concentrate on guard duty. Good night, miss Tavo."

"Ah yes...good point Mr Wainwright, focusing on guard duty might be wise. Good night to you as well."
Patricia said and gave you a polite nod.

As Colin let the quintessence wash over him, he gazed inward, trying to get a sense of his own Avatar's appearance; clearly, the unscarred face in the mirror was no more...

You see the usual mirror...but there are no face there this time, as you look at the mirror it suddenly shatters into a thousand pieces and beyond you see lights, nothing more though, just darkness and points of light and as you look down you see the shattered splinters of glass on the floor spell out one word...Mia. Then the vision of your inner nature vanish as smoke on a hot summer day.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:54 pm

"I hope you are right Mr Wainwright, but I can not believe that such a thing is possible before I see proof, and then I mean practically possible as yes everything is possible in theory. I do not mean any offense, I just do not think we can relay on this without some pretty hefty proof."
Colin nodded soberly, "I've said too much, perhaps... more could endanger you. It would behoove you to keep an open eye and a closed mouth on the matter, just as it would for me."

"Well someone Awakened or even a hedge wizard is not a part of the Consensus, we will always be the other standing on the outside looking in but we can influence the Consensus yes, and perhaps fame can give some protection, but not enough to give out one's own true name."
"True, we are not part of the Consensus, but on a one-for-one basis, we exert far more influence than Sleepers."

"I will make it a point to do so Mr Wainwright if I ever visit Boston and I am sure I will be able to find you in the phone listings."
He grinned, "Assuming the East Coast is still there next week, it ought to be easy... Not that many pure silversmiths left; most are goldsmiths as well these days."

"That sounds like a very agreeable deal to me Mr Wainwright. I would love to learn this spell if it can be adjusted to the type of sorcery I practice."
He grinned and stuck out his hand, "We have an accord."

Colin blinked at the sight, the little pinpricks in the distance dancing and fading away. As he opened his eyes to the Node chamber again, he muttered to himself, "The mirror crack'd from side to side; 'The curse is come upon me,' cried The Lady of Shalott... Tennyson, now? And that was Elaine, not... hmmm..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Thank you for understanding. I'm happy to see you're working together and you like each other. Tane said. For a spider, you're really motherly

Tane opened the car and sat beside the girl, embracing her so that she didn't move, and sang her song, a happy song of sun and wind, obscured for the sad tone of corruption
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded soberly, "I've said too much, perhaps... more could endanger you. It would behoove you to keep an open eye and a closed mouth on the matter, just as it would for me."

"There is no reason for me not to heed this advice Mr Wainwright so I will do as you say, though you do make me rather curious now. I guess time will show what you mean by your words."
Patricia said and raised and eyebrow.

"True, we are not part of the Consensus, but on a one-for-one basis, we exert far more influence than Sleepers."

"True that..."
The hedge wizards said.
"Then again I do not go around constantly thinking about the Primi."

He grinned, "Assuming the East Coast is still there next week, it ought to be easy... Not that many pure silversmiths left; most are goldsmiths as well these days."

"Hum...not that you mention it you are right I have not seen many pure silversmiths around no, I will drop by one day. In either case let us hope we still have a world next week yes..."
She muttered and scowled at the door to the cell.

He grinned and stuck out his hand, "We have an accord."

Patricia took your hand and shook it firmly and nodded.
"We do at that Mr Wainwright."

Colin blinked at the sight, the little pinpricks in the distance dancing and fading away. As he opened his eyes to the Node chamber again, he muttered to himself, "The mirror crack'd from side to side; 'The curse is come upon me,' cried The Lady of Shalott... Tennyson, now? And that was Elaine, not... hmmm..."

The Node chamber still glowed with it's energies floating along the flow, like a fairytale pond, the slowly moving. Your Avatar did not feel to be in the mood to reveal anything more thong for it felt just there like it always did, there deep in your consciousness but not stepping to the forefront.

Tane:

Thank you for understanding. I'm happy to see you're working together and you like each other. Tane said. For a spider, you're really motherly

"I am a Chile Rose if I where motherly I would be dead so that my young could eat my carcass, but having allies can at times be a good thing."
Alessa muttered then she gave you a bit of a smile.

Tane opened the car and sat beside the girl, embracing her so that she didn't move, and sang her song, a happy song of sun and wind, obscured for the sad tone of corruption

Cadence tried her best to get away from you at Antonio gave her a worried look before leaving the car to drive Alessa's car to the Chantry. Cadence's song was sad and confused but it was not only darkness there, she did not sit still though and was making her injuries worse but fighting though and she groaned.
"Let me go...please..."

You get to Steelhaven's garage and stop the car. One of your companions have probably sent a message to Chief Morgan telling him that you where on the way for the old Flambeau, Ingmar Rush, Henrietta and a black, athletic looking man you had seen around the Chantry but not be introduced to yet stood waiting for the cars.
"And there go the last chance of escape...I do not have much chance against...a Master of the Art."
Candece whispered sadly, she finally stopped fighting but she cried desperately.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:56 pm

"There is no reason for me not to heed this advice Mr Wainwright so I will do as you say, though you do make me rather curious now. I guess time will show what you mean by your words."
Colin nodded, "Hopefully, not much time... Great changes are coming. Not all will be pleasant..."

"Then again I do not go around constantly thinking about the Primi."
He smiled, "I didn't think the Consensus was fueled primarily by conscious thought."

Colin meticulously took out his notebook and pen, and started assembling notes... Jodelle's story and the extra information she'd yielded, that flash of insight he'd just been granted, and an attempt to simplify the functions of his quintessence funnel to the merest basics, applicable for Awakened and Linear Magi alike...
He took out his phone and opened YouTube, putting on The Lady of Shallot as he worked...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:01 pm

((We call them Arañas Pollito Chilenas or Chilean chick spider XD and they are docile and have stinging spines all ovr their body: horrible when stuck in your eyes))

I feel your soul not giving up. Stay strong and we will try to make it better. he said softly. They tried to go down with the others to get them all to a healer. Hello, Master Morgan. We have succeded with no losses and i'd belive with no one getting hurt. I'd wish to speak with you as soon as you got a minute after we bring them to a healer. Is Cita inside?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:48 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded, "Hopefully, not much time... Great changes are coming. Not all will be pleasant..."

Patricia nodded.
"We will see, we will see, if it are good changes that are coming I will welcome them."
She said softly.

He smiled, "I didn't think the Consensus was fueled primarily by conscious thought."

"Not for the most part no, but we where talking about one of the Nine Primi, very few that are actually a part of the Consensus are aware of them so then we are dealing with conscious though not a general agreement on the nature of reality."

and an attempt to simplify the functions of his quintessence funnel to the merest basics, applicable for Awakened and Linear Magi alike...
He took out his phone and opened YouTube, putting on The Lady of Shallot as he worked...

The Node chamber is pretty far underground so your cell phone reception is not great but you can get a video started though it run a bit choppy.

(OOC: If you want to try to make a rote for a hedge wizard please roll...let me see...Inteligence and your new Paradigm conversion skill.)

Tane:

I feel your soul not giving up. Stay strong and we will try to make it better. he said softly. They tried to go down with the others to get them all to a healer.

Cadence looked at you sadly.
"There is not much hope awaiting me stranger, and whatever or not my Avatar give up or not...will matter little once he is dead."
She said bitterly and turned away shivering from fear.

You see that Antonio is helping the former hostages out of the car and Ingmar is coming over to see to them, the Verbena was a good healer, not as good as Master Nassa but good non the less.

Hello, Master Morgan. We have succeded with no losses and i'd belive with no one getting hurt. I'd wish to speak with you as soon as you got a minute after we bring them to a healer. Is Cita inside?

Jeffry gave a look at the rather crispy remains of your hair and just the amount of blood all over you and raised an eyebrow.
"I see, well everyone I sent do seam to be alive and well minus some bumps and bruises...and you got our two missing Masters out and the Marauder girl as well...have her magick been restrained in any way I can not have a Mad One running loose at the Chantry?"
He asked then he looked at Cadence.
"Damn it...was she with the Nephandi? It will break her Mentor's heart..."
He muttered then he nodded.
"Yes Cita is inside, we should get the Etherite to her, if he is the one I suspect he is than he will need her care."
He said then he nodded to you.
"Very well Ingmar will take care of the most serious injuries here then we will get them to a room, we need to deal with Miss Getwater though but we really can not hold any more prisoners...the Marauder can be placed in the same call as the other Mad One they know one another...what did you need to talk with me about if it can be discussed on the move as I get the garage cleared and everyone to their proper chambers we can talk now, if not then get yourself cleaned up and meet me in my office in fifteen minutes."
The old Hermetic said.

(OOC: I know I have one as a pet, you do not want to be hit with her spines but usually she just want to sit somewhere warm and digest her latest meal.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:02 pm

Her madnes is just about hallucinating she's in a children's story and narrating it, i don't think she's a threat and the other hostages say so. he said taking Cadence out.

I want to talk to you about Cadence. She has been forced through the Caul, but i sense she's not surrendered to the corruption, not her mind or body are corrupted. As Beatrice, i belive she can be saved.
I'll need your help and Cita's to build up a case. I'd need to protect her and some help but i belive that acting quickly and getting ready, we can avoid her getting Gilguled and maybe start helping her cleanse herself. In the worst case... Beatrice needs donors, so we gain nothing from her getting gilguled. Could you help me with that?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Her madnes is just about hallucinating she's in a children's story and narrating it, i don't think she's a threat and the other hostages say so. he said taking Cadence out.

"She is an insane mage of unknown strength and ability I can not take that chance but I will make sure that the young Marauder is treated as kindly as possible."
Jeffry said and frowned.

Cadence did not fight when you took her out of the car, she had given up and just stood there now, she was bleeding again now though and was sobbing softly, she had problems staying on her feet.

I want to talk to you about Cadence. She has been forced through the Caul, but i sense she's not surrendered to the corruption, not her mind or body are corrupted. As Beatrice, i belive she can be saved.

Jeffry glanced at the Fallen Chorister for a moment.
"We do not know if such a cleansing is even possible Tane."
He said and lowered his voice so not everyone should hear.
"And the one person who do know is in pretty bad condition and might not live long. It is tragic yes but I do not know that there is much we can do."

I'll need your help and Cita's to build up a case. I'd need to protect her and some help but i belive that acting quickly and getting ready, we can avoid her getting Gilguled and maybe start helping her cleanse herself. In the worst case... Beatrice needs donors, so we gain nothing from her getting gilguled. Could you help me with that?

"There is no legal grounds to protect her Tane...and in the case where such a cleansing might have happened, it took place over months and years of long Seekings and soul searching it is not a quick process that can be done before a trial comes up. With a widderslainte that have never served the Nephandi there are some legal sounds that can be argued, with a Nephandus there is nothing, she can not be helped."
The old mage said sadly.
"You can take her to Master Telar if she is a valid match for Miss Alexander there might be legal grounds to take what is needed before she is sent to Horizon but even that are on shaky grounds probably she must through a trial first and then if she is a valid donor a bit of her soul can be harvested before she is...Gilgulled...I am afraid I can not help Tane there just are no legal grounds to save her, and I can not keep another prisoner, have a healer take care of her wounds, Master Telar have a look at her and find out what she knows if you can and then we need to send her to one of the other Chantries to be kept there until a ship can take her to Horizon."
The Hermetic said sadly.
"I am sorry."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:23 pm

Thank you, i know your work is keeping us safe. he said about the Marauder.

We gain nothing with a Gilguled girl, and if she has no foci, she can't weave magick. Look at her, she's dying already, she's no threat to any of us. he said looking rather stubborn I belive that between Master Nassa and Master Telar we got a way to help the girl that cleansed herself. To restore her magick. Then she'd be able to help us, but as Beatrice is doing it on her own, it cannot be too difficult he said and went over to cadence and helped her to sit in the car, waiting for the healer.

Not even for "Study" or as a Prisoner? A what you call a custos, even if i assume responsability for her actions? Is there no case to be made, really? even if it could mean we can rehabilitate other Nephandus? That would be a strike that could turn the tides of the war!
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:26 pm

"They spoke...into square things when they hurt Ellen...the brain is...completely decomposed and shriveled...then the sound of drilling and pain...something sharp...feeling confused...no electrical signals...though subjects eye movements...and sounds show signs of pain...I will try...to stimulate with...voltage..." She muttered whimpering more and clearly getting upset. "Things cut...and drill...and burn...scared...can not move...can not defend herself...alone..."

He frowned and put the phone back away. Shit...they must have used a recorder close enough to trigger her when they experimented on her in Lavender. "I am sorry to distress Ellen; the thing is gone, no one has hurt Ellen.You are not there any longer. Here, I will use the paint," he said and made a series of dots and lines - one dot for right, two dots together for left, and a line for down.

"No...you...have to...push...look like wall...but is slid-able like...wall in tomb...Ellen's Sire...very proud of it...Ellen wants...her brother...want to go...home..."

He gave her a sad look as she asked to go home. He did not know even if her home or brother was still in existence and if he was, what he might do with knowing his 'sister' had been treated so badly. "Please tell Ellen thank you for helping us. I am going right outside the door and then I will return for a moment to show her something. Then we will play with the ball some more, okay?" He glanced at the Mercere as well, nodding to her in thanks.

He slowly got up, gently took the maps careful not to smudge the drying paint. Then went right outside to copy down everything 'Ellen' had told him into his notebook before he forgot anything but where she couldn't see the pen.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:03 pm

Tane:

Thank you, i know your work is keeping us safe. he said about the Marauder.

"The Marauder girl will be well cared for and when this crisis is over and she is strong enough she will be released back into her home in the Umbra. I do not see the Mad Ones as enemies, but we must be cautious non the less, so her magick will be restrained while she is here but it will be done as kindly as possible..."
Jeffry promised and glanced at the young Marauder that Henrietta was taking care of by the cars.

We gain nothing with a Gilguled girl, and if she has no foci, she can't weave magick. Look at her, she's dying already, she's no threat to any of us. he said looking rather stubborn I belive that between Master Nassa and Master Telar we got a way to help the girl that cleansed herself. To restore her magick.

"No we gain nothing from a Gilgulled girl very true, but it is not up to me Mr Karyak. I am simply a Deacon at this Chantry, I have very little say in the laws of our society. Perhaps there is a way for one who is Fallen to cleanse themselves, but that will take time, and that are time we do not have. Cadence Getwater was not born a widderslainte that have then fought her nature, tragically it looks like she went to the Cauls, that is all the law will care about, it is out of my hands."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"As for the method to perhaps help...the one who cleansed herself, I was told about it and it might work, that however we should not discuss in public Mr Karyak..."
The old Hermetic added in a cautioning tone of voice.

Then she'd be able to help us, but as Beatrice is doing it on her own, it cannot be too difficult he said and went over to cadence and helped her to sit in the car, waiting for the healer.

"Unless you know more about the situation than me Mr Karyak then Miss Alexander is not cleaning herself, she is keeping her darker impulses at bay, there is a difference. Part of why we want the...one who cleansed herself to recover to the point where she can talk properly is that she can then tell Miss Alexander how to do it...I do not know how it is done Mr Karyak but I seriously doubt it is easy."
The old mage said and shook his head.
"Deal with the prisoner I need to get our new guests to some rooms."
He said and gave you a polite bow before he went over to the cars to help with the mages you and your group had rescued.

Candace looked at you fearfully.
"So not only will you get my Avatar destroyed...but you want them to cut pieces of it as well..."
She whispered fearfully tears rolling down her cheeks.

After he had taken care of the Etherite and the Guernicus's physical wounds...Maya was tended to by Henrietta due to how she had been abused Jeffry clearly thought it best she be taken care of by a woman, Ingmar Rush came walking towards you he sigh and looks at Cadence.
"How could this have happened..."
He muttered...
"Alright let us have a look, how was she injured and have any attempts to heal her already been made?"
The Verbena healer asked as he closed the distance to the car.

Adley:

He frowned and put the phone back away. Shit...they must have used a recorder close enough to trigger her when they experimented on her in Lavender. "I am sorry to distress Ellen; the thing is gone, no one has hurt Ellen.You are not there any longer. Here, I will use the paint," he said and made a series of dots and lines - one dot for right, two dots together for left, and a line for down.

You see the Mercere woman looks worried when her new charge got so upset but there was not that much she could do. Ellen continued to whimper fearfully she clutched her ball for comfort though she looked at you when you spoke.
"Ellen...expect pain...it is strange for her not to feel any...she is cared of more pain..."
She muttered, though she followed your finger with her eyes as you marked the map.
"Green...Ellen remembers...this color..."
She muttered.

He gave her a sad look as she asked to go home. He did not know even if her home or brother was still in existence and if he was, what he might do with knowing his 'sister' had been treated so badly. "Please tell Ellen thank you for helping us. I am going right outside the door and then I will return for a moment to show her something. Then we will play with the ball some more, okay?" He glanced at the Mercere as well, nodding to her in thanks.

"Ellen do not want...the mages with the dark eyes to hurt...anyone else..."
The vampire said and looked at you, then when you promised to play with her ball she tried to smile...though she found it hard to move her facial muscles and exposing her inch long fangs...the front teeth this time, did not make her monstrous appearance any better.
"Ellen likes...the ball...she can touch it...move...it..."
She added joyfully.

The Mercere gave you a bit of a smile but she was clearly concerned for the vampire's fate.

He slowly got up, gently took the maps careful not to smudge the drying paint. Then went right outside to copy down everything 'Ellen' had told him into his notebook before he forgot anything but where she couldn't see the pen.

You get everything copied down while you have the vampire's instructions fresh in mind.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:00 pm

"Yes, the paint is green. Does Ellen like the color green?" he asked. After she had at least moved her mind from her distress, he added, "Thank Ellen for helping us against the dark mages". After he wrote down the information, he came back in the room. " Can Ellen make sure this is correct? We can play with the ball while she thinks it over...and if there is anything else she recalls of the place or people there that might help us."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:09 pm

"Yes Ellen likes...the color green..."
The vampire muttered as she continued to watch you mark the map.
"I have thanked Ellen...it is a long time since someone have done that..Ellen is glad she could...help."
She said when you told her more active personality to thank Ellen for the help.

You come back into the room and the vampire with some difficulty rolled the ball over to you as she looked at the maps and explanations you had written down.
"She remember the woman with...the scars being...dangerous...and the...center of the structure change and twist...and move...Ellen's Sire built five sets of rooms that...alternate...mages can do many strange things..."
The vampire muttered.
"But this path...bypass that...for the servants...the pawns...the ones who weep."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:42 pm

"Yes, the woman with scars is dangerous," he agreed with a frown. He returned the ball to her as he listened and spoke with her. "Five sets of rooms...that alternate, very clever," he said, recalling the map the Nephandi had drawn up. "Does Ellen know anything else about thisevrooms?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:11 pm

"She hates everyone...but those that would be her childes...Ellen do not know what...mages call them..."
The vampire said she struggled to grab the ball but managed to roll it back to you.
"Ellen's Sire was...clever...yes she remembers the...room set up...for the rotating center...she helped build it. But she...do not know where they...go when they are not...real, that she do not...understand."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:10 pm

"Her...childes, she had more than one?" Then he took the ball back, skirting it over again to her "These rooms, can Ellen tell me a bit about the room set up for the rotating center?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:17 pm

"The woman...with the scars...had two...but she cared about...one of them...more..."
The vampire said she reached for the ball clumsily and managed to roll it back.
"Ellen can try...they are all ten rooms in a circle, but the size and where doors...are located vary and they lead to the center room...with the fleshy thing...like a Roman villa...the rooms are libraries...and rooms for rituals...and such rooms that mages like Ellen's Sire told her..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:33 pm

"Is that so? Can Ellen tell us about thise two? Their names, or what they looked like? Also, you said Ellen could tell mages from their eyes. And the difference between some from those like the scarred woman with the dark eyes and her kind that we try to stop." He listened to the layout and gave her a slow nod. "The pawns that use the secret way inside, does Ellen know if they needed a key, token or something like that to be granted entry?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:50 pm

"Yes...Ellen remember them...one was a woman named Martha...she was very quiet, she read many books she was the scarred woman's favorite...the other was named Denise with human language...but they often spoke in screeches and screams that hurt Ellen's ears...her name was in that...language...she was the Chief of Security..."
The vampire said.
"Martha was pretty, with brown hair...and large eyes...she was a little plump...she looked like a housewife from...the magazines...Denise was tall and thin...a tomboy...short hair...sharp nose...very stern looking..."
She said and had to wait for a few moments to gather strength after speaking so much at once.
"Yes Ellen can...tell mages from...their eyes...there is fire in yours...but I do not fear...the flames..."
The Nosferatu looked at you.
"No...tokens or keys for the...tunnel...but magic...might have been added later for more...protection like in the old structure."
The creature muttered and she sounded tired, she was still playing with that ball though.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:56 pm

"We will see, we will see, if it are good changes that are coming I will welcome them."
Colin frowned, "Some good, some ill... and some inevitable and overdue, perhaps... Change, in and of itself, is crucial; it's growth and decay, living and dying; it's... well, stagnation is the Technocrat thing, so I suppose change is out end of the stick."

"Not for the most part no, but we where talking about one of the Nine Primi, very few that are actually a part of the Consensus are aware of them so then we are dealing with conscious though not a general agreement on the nature of reality."
He smiled slyly, "And if only our conscious thoughts come into play, why did you have to catch yourself before using the Honored Seat of Forces'... very particular honorific? No, your almost-slip is safe with me."

He lowered the video quality for a little better stability and kept working until someone else arrived...

((OOC: Technically, Colin's not trying to make a Linear Magic rote at this point - just breaking the rote down to the absolute basic components, so he can later instruct others more easily across Paradigms. Smile But yes, Int+Paradigm Translation comes to... 1,3,4,8,0. Oh, well, at least it shouldn't be a complete botch... Razz ))

((OOC2: So, Doctor Strange... OH MY FUCKING YES! Definitely Mage territory! Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:05 pm

Colin frowned, "Some good, some ill... and some inevitable and overdue, perhaps... Change, in and of itself, is crucial; it's growth and decay, living and dying; it's... well, stagnation is the Technocrat thing, so I suppose change is out end of the stick."

"Some changes are probably overdue yes, and stagnation is not good. I guess we are all going to have to wait and see what the future will hold for us and for the Traditions."
Patricia said and nodded.

He smiled slyly, "And if only our conscious thoughts come into play, why did you have to catch yourself before using the Honored Seat of Forces'... very particular honorific? No, your almost-slip is safe with me."

"We are not many enough to give the same effect as the consensus with unconscious thoughts so being famous do not protect a mage that give out their true name, that is my point not that a mage never have unconscious thoughts off course we do."
Patricia said sounding a bit irritated.
"And thank you, I would not want to make that man angry with me."

He lowered the video quality for a little better stability and kept working until someone else arrived...

There seamed the video would run a little better when you lower the quality. Your work with simplifying your rote though where slow going and you did not seam to wrap your head around it very well though you at least had a beginning for the work in mind now. After a while you get a text message from Chief Joakim that said.
"I have set up to contact the Brothers when you and Mr RH is ready."

(OOC: Yeah I am looking forward to seeing that one. )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:24 pm

"I see, that is all quite useful," he said. For a while, seeing she was tiring, he rolled the ball back and forth to her quietly. Then ge saud, " I need to be going for now but if it is alright with you and Ellen I may come back to talk again sometime." He collected any notes he had and the paint and added, "Thank you again." He nodded to the Mercere, "Thank you as well," and went to leave the room, stopping on the other side to jot down a few notes.

// yes this weekend I'm seeing it

Last edited by s7trif3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was having weird time out errors)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next