Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:48 pm

"I hope you are right about that Wainwright the last thing I would want is for Liv to get herself into trouble."
Ulv muttered and he looked quite concerned.
Colin nodded, "She'll be fine - as an apprentice, she is hardly in a position to get the blame for the House's actions... her lack of power will be an asset to her."

"Well or you know stamp collection or just about anything else but hey who am I to judge I make traps as a hobby."
The Hagalaz said wryly.
He shrugged, "Trapmaking is an honest craft, at least."

"Yeah by all means scan away that do not bother me."
Ulv said and he smiled a little.
"Yeah I do but the worst traps in there is not mine they are my ex wife's magick."
He frowned, "Yes, and those are quite horrific. Very indiscriminate. Your work, at least, seems a little more... precise, more accurately targeted. Hers... seem more likely to go for whatever is nearby."

"Yeah she is down in the basement taking care of the vampires so they will not have to be alone Mr Wainwright."
The young Hermetic said.
"I heard her mention that is where she was going a little while ago."
He nodded and sighed, "Ah, of course... I just came up from the basement. Well, then, I'll see you later."
He shook his head and headed back downstairs to the vampires' room, and lightly knocked on the door, "Miss Day, are you there?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Colin nodded, "She'll be fine - as an apprentice, she is hardly in a position to get the blame for the House's actions... her lack of power will be an asset to her."

"You are probably right Wainwright however I worry for my daughter if she where to loose her Mentor she will be in quite a bit of trouble even if the hammer of the law did not strike her directly."
Ulv said and frowned.

He shrugged, "Trapmaking is an honest craft, at least."

"Well yes so it is indeed."
The Hagalaz said and nodded proudly.

He frowned, "Yes, and those are quite horrific. Very indiscriminate. Your work, at least, seems a little more... precise, more accurately targeted. Hers... seem more likely to go for whatever is nearby."

"True enough my ex wife do enjoy killing."
Ulv said and frowned.
"Crazy woman I hope you get her today though I have to admit that for Liv's sake I hope she dies rather than be captured even if she do not deserve to escape in death."

He nodded and sighed, "Ah, of course... I just came up from the basement. Well, then, I'll see you later."

"See you later Mr Wainwright."
Andrew said and he gave you a polite bow and then took the tray with the coffee and headed for the stairs to the second floor, perhaps he was bringing coffee to the guards there.

He shook his head and headed back downstairs to the vampires' room, and lightly knocked on the door, "Miss Day, are you there?"

Henrietta opened the door to the make shift cell and peeked out.
"Yes Mr Wainwright I am here, how can I help you?"
She asked. You see that further down the corridor Dr Lee is taking care of Sierra, he give you a bit of a nod. The door to Kyle's room where open as well and it seamed like Adley and the Chief where visiting with the young mage.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:40 pm

"True enough my ex wife do enjoy killing."
Ulv said and frowned.
"Crazy woman I hope you get her today though I have to admit that for Liv's sake I hope she dies rather than be captured even if she do not deserve to escape in death."
Colin nodded with a frown, "Indeed..."

Henrietta opened the door to the make shift cell and peeked out.
"Yes Mr Wainwright I am here, how can I help you?"
She asked. You see that further down the corridor Dr Lee is taking care of Sierra, he give you a bit of a nod. The door to Kyle's room where open as well and it seamed like Adley and the Chief where visiting with the young mage.
He nodded back to Richard before turning back to Henrietta, smiling warmly, "I would like you, once your shift here is finished, to go speak with Mr. Bergen. He has something important to say to you. I believe it will be good for you to hear him out."
He glanced into the room, "Our guests are as comfortable as can be, I hope?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Colin nodded with a frown, "Indeed..."

"Be aware of her traps if you go after her anywhere she lives will be full of them."
Ulv warned.

He nodded back to Richard before turning back to Henrietta, smiling warmly, "I would like you, once your shift here is finished, to go speak with Mr. Bergen. He has something important to say to you. I believe it will be good for you to hear him out."

Henrietta did not look all that convinced that she wanted to talk with Ulv Bergen but she gave a sigh and nodded.
"Very well Mr Wainwright I will go and have a word with the man once I am done with my shift here."
She agreed.
"I am curious what he want though last we...talked...the man was rather rude to me."

He glanced into the room, "Our guests are as comfortable as can be, I hope?"

"They are sleeping so I guess that is as comfortable they can be in their current condition, but at least they are getting some rest."
Henrietta said and she glanced back at the sleeping vampires with a concerned look in her eyes.
"Poor things."
She said sadly.
"They are suffering so much."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Anja's Post:

'Hoping they'd at least in basics followed one of the general designs that float around Cavalry Labs, me.' Nicole replied, following Rodger into the ship. 'If you want, I'll do an external once-over in a bit.' on his comment about the structure of the ship.

On entering the passanger area, Nicole made a beeline for one of the seats, unhooked her bag and cautiously sat down in one, clearly testing to see if it accommodated one of her size. 'Aways wanted to go to Vicky Station, I have.' she mused. 'But don't know how thirsty the Generators are with the Juice yet. Have you told the Chief about that yet?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:56 pm

"Be aware of her traps if you go after her anywhere she lives will be full of them."
Ulv warned.
Colin nodded, "I will likely not be the one to take her out... I might be able to do something about some of her preparations, though..."

Henrietta did not look all that convinced that she wanted to talk with Ulv Bergen but she gave a sigh and nodded.
"Very well Mr Wainwright I will go and have a word with the man once I am done with my shift here."
She agreed.
"I am curious what he want though last we...talked...the man was rather rude to me."
He smiled wryly, "Let us just say he might be ready to put out a few of those burning bridges."

"They are sleeping so I guess that is as comfortable they can be in their current condition, but at least they are getting some rest."
Henrietta said and she glanced back at the sleeping vampires with a concerned look in her eyes.
"Poor things."
She said sadly.
"They are suffering so much."
He nodded, "Yes... I would have preferred not having to have them staked, but... Chief Morgan is the one who must make the decisions regarding security. I would not dispute him in that regard..."
He sighed, "Well, I must be off. A couple of quick errands, and it's off to hijack the Death Star."
He gave her a quick bow, and strode back up the stairs to Ulv's apartment, fishing out his Prime monocle and casting the all-too familiar magic scan again before heading inside, wary of the traps.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Nicole:

'Hoping they'd at least in basics followed one of the general designs that float around Cavalry Labs, me.' Nicole replied, following Rodger into the ship. 'If you want, I'll do an external once-over in a bit.' on his comment about the structure of the ship.

"I would not be surprised if it did not though the ship do not look exceptional."
Rodger said as he begun to examine the ship's controls.
"Yes that would be helpful ma'am, thank you."
He said a bit absent minded.

On entering the passanger area, Nicole made a beeline for one of the seats, unhooked her bag and cautiously sat down in one, clearly testing to see if it accommodated one of her size

Well the chair held your weight with no problem but there was not allot of room for your legs so a long journey in this thing would get uncomfortable.

'Aways wanted to go to Vicky Station, I have.' she mused. 'But don't know how thirsty the Generators are with the Juice yet. Have you told the Chief about that yet?'

"I have been to the Victoria Station a few times it is a wonderful place but yes joy riding in an Ethership can get rather expensive."
Rodger said as he looked down on his calculator like tool.
"I have explained it for him yes, that even mystics get, just present the ship as a big talisman they do get that talismans need juice to work, but yes let us figure out what mileage we get on this thing...not that there are actually miles out in the other dimensions."

Colin:

Colin nodded, "I will likely not be the one to take her out... I might be able to do something about some of her preparations, though..."

Ulv nodded at that.
"That is good to hear. I wish there was something I could do to help take her out but I have already told you what I know."
He said and frowned.

He smiled wryly, "Let us just say he might be ready to put out a few of those burning bridges."

Henrietta frowned deeper for a moment then her expression softened.
"Very well I will hear the man out and give him a chance."
She agreed.

He nodded, "Yes... I would have preferred not having to have them staked, but... Chief Morgan is the one who must make the decisions regarding security. I would not dispute him in that regard..."

"I disagree with the Chief's decision in this matter but I also recognize that the safety of this entire Chantry are Chief Morgan's responsibility and that I will not always agree with him but I do accept his decision in this matter."
The Hedge Wizard said and sigh.
"But I feel for the vampires what they are going through is really bad, none of us would have enjoyed the state they are in to say it like that."

He sighed, "Well, I must be off. A couple of quick errands, and it's off to hijack the Death Star."

Henrietta raised an eyebrow then she grinned a little.
"I see, well good luck with that and stay safe Mr Wainwright. I should go back to take care of our guests."
She said and indicated the sleeping creatures in the room behind her.

He gave her a quick bow, and strode back up the stairs to Ulv's apartment, fishing out his Prime monocle and casting the all-too familiar magic scan again before heading inside, wary of the traps.

You got to Ulv Bergen's apartment and got inside, you could see his traps there and the darker, more wrong traps created by his ex wife and you saw how you could walk around the apartment to avoid the traps.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:44 pm

Nicole shifted about in the seat experimentally, ending with a "it'll do" shrug; at least her head wasn't perilously close to a bulkhead or the chair's arms digging into her... generous hips.

'Say... I assume you know a fair bit about ship maintenance too, sir?' she said in an attempt at an nonchalant tone, getting out of the chair and picking up her backpack.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:59 pm

"Would you like another bar mea filius I have another on me." Jeffry asked and he pulled another of the musli bars out of his pocket and offered it to you.

"Split it?"

"Fifteen years indeed. Now a days this is less rigid and a student are trained until they are reay but even so most spend longer before their Gauntlet than you mea filius. Myself I Awakened when I was five, first my mother tried to apprentice me, and she taught me for two years but I never really took to her art." He said with a bitter sweet look in his eyes as he spoke about his mother. "After two years she sent me to Mus for my training in the Hermetic arts then after twelve years I spent a few years with an old Flambeau to learn the secrets of my chosen House before I was allowed to attemnt my Gauntlet, I was twenty two when I was initiated and shed my apprentice name."

Adley made a hm sort of nonfluency, curious but not wanting to pry and besides there was not time to discuss more about it. However, his pater did not often talk about his own mentor or his mother, the latter he knew why but the former he'd never really thought to wonder about.

"Richard said someone should stay with Kyle until we are sure he will not have any negative reactions and he have had a bit of a shock and should not be left alone and since I can not see well enough to pogram or use a gun yet...and he went through this to help me...I said I would stay with him I hope that is ok."

"I'm glad that someone was able to stay and keep him company." Likely, Colin had said that Freddy was there, and he'd forgotten. Slightly troubling that he was losing track of certain things, but thankfully at least nothing bad have come of it.

"Would you two want some cookies Mr Wainwright gave me some." He said and he indicated the cookie jar on the table. Jeffry smiled. "No that is ok Kyle but thank you they are to sweet for my tastes."

"You'd have me caught with my hand in the cookie jar in front of our pater?" he teased, though he looked to see what kind they were.

"Thank you for coming by I appriciate it and I understand that you can not stay long you have to take Larson out." He said. "I am ok, my back hurts when I move, Dr Lee says I should stay still on my back for several hours to let it heal and I guess I will do what he says." The boy commented he looked down at his foot.

"I'm sorry that you were hurt," he said. It was a good thing that Colin was his best friend ever, because he felt a bit angry again at seeing his brother's foot. He stayed quiet as his brother and pater exchanged some words, it would mean all the more coming from him, though he nodded a few times to show his support. He thought about how this was Artu's reincarnation somehow...who had also...he sighed.

"And you Adley, well see and see I hear your voice and see the foggy outline of you. I can leave though if you and Master Morgan wanted to talk with Kyle in private I am just here to keep an eye on his health and to keep him company until he feels better."

"I'm glad to hear that." He glanced at his pater. "I'm sorry, but there are some things to attend to...I wish I could stay a bit longer." He sounded apologetic.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:24 pm

Henrietta frowned deeper for a moment then her expression softened.
"Very well I will hear the man out and give him a chance."
She agreed.
Colin smiled thinly, "Thank you. The man himself might not invite much sympathy, but his daughter... well, little Liv is a sweetheart."

"I disagree with the Chief's decision in this matter but I also recognize that the safety of this entire Chantry are Chief Morgan's responsibility and that I will not always agree with him but I do accept his decision in this matter."
The Hedge Wizard said and sigh.
"But I feel for the vampires what they are going through is really bad, none of us would have enjoyed the state they are in to say it like that."
He grimaced, "Well, in fairness, none of us would survive impalement through the heart, either..."

Henrietta raised an eyebrow then she grinned a little.
"I see, well good luck with that and stay safe Mr Wainwright. I should go back to take care of our guests."
She said and indicated the sleeping creatures in the room behind her.
He nodded, "You stay safe, too."

You got to Ulv Bergen's apartment and got inside, you could see his traps there and the darker, more wrong traps created by his ex wife and you saw how you could walk around the apartment to avoid the traps.
He made the quick trip into the bedroom and opened the indicated drawer to fetch the rune sets, and made as quick and straight an exit. Now to look for Serge... he headed up to Narim's office, where he'd glanced Serge slipping in just after he'd left.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Nicole:

"I know a bit, Etherships are what I do, I pilot them to make a living after all, and being a good pilot often means being able to maintain the ship or at least to a hasty repair when need be."
Roger said and smiled.
"These ships are what makes me feel alive ma'am."

Adley:

"Split it?"

Jeffry grinned and nodded he broke the musli bar in two and handed you one half.

Adley made a hm sort of nonfluency, curious but not wanting to pry and besides there was not time to discuss more about it. However, his pater did not often talk about his own mentor or his mother, the latter he knew why but the former he'd never really thought to wonder about.

Jeffry said nothing more about his apprentice years for now and just walked towards the practical part of the basement in silence.

"I'm glad that someone was able to stay and keep him company." Likely, Colin had said that Freddy was there, and he'd forgotten. Slightly troubling that he was losing track of certain things, but thankfully at least nothing bad have come of it.

Freddy smiled and nodded.
"Good to hear. I do not think he should be left alone just yet."
She said.

"You'd have me caught with my hand in the cookie jar in front of our pater?" he teased, though he looked to see what kind they were.

That made Kyle giggle.
"Well there is worse things you could be doing."
He said with a grin. The cookies where chocolate chip.

"I'm sorry that you were hurt," he said. It was a good thing that Colin was his best friend ever, because he felt a bit angry again at seeing his brother's foot. He stayed quiet as his brother and pater exchanged some words, it would mean all the more coming from him, though he nodded a few times to show his support. He thought about how this was Artu's reincarnation somehow...who had also...he sighed.

"Do not worry about it Dr Lee says I will be ok soon and he have given me something for the pain and that helps."
Kyle said. Jeffry looked angry for a moment at seeing the state his student was in then he patted the boyon the shoulder.
"I am sure Dr Lee is right about that Kyle you just follow his advice for now."
He said.

"I'm glad to hear that." He glanced at his pater. "I'm sorry, but there are some things to attend to...I wish I could stay a bit longer." He sounded apologetic.

Jeffry nodded.
"I share the wish mea filius but we have tasks to attend to."
He said. Freddy smiled a little.
"Adley Master Morgan you two go and save the world, I will take care of Kyle."
She said and Jeffry smiled a little.
"Thank you Miss Adlebloom."
He said then he turned to Kyle.
"We will return as soon as we can Kyle...and well done child I believe you will fit in our House just fine."
He said and Kyle beamed at him.
"Do you really think so Sir?"
He asked and Jeffry nodded.
"Yes you showed bravery today child, for now get some rest."
Kyle nodded.
"Ok...thank you Sir...stay safe, both of you."

Colin:

Colin smiled thinly, "Thank you. The man himself might not invite much sympathy, but his daughter... well, little Liv is a sweetheart."

"Yes I saw her in the cafeteria, such a sweet girl it is hard to believe she is the child of Ulv Bergen and a Nephanda, the apple have fallen far from the tree."
Henrietta commented wryly.

He grimaced, "Well, in fairness, none of us would survive impalement through the heart, either..."

"Not without some forms of interesting magic but while the exact same thing can not happen to us we can have the very core of our being that make us what we are tampered with, we can loose the ability to move and be in terror and agony and we would not want all of that at once now would we."
The Hollower commented darkly.

He nodded, "You stay safe, too."

Henrietta gave you a smile and nodded.
"I will try."

He made the quick trip into the bedroom and opened the indicated drawer to fetch the rune sets, and made as quick and straight an exit. Now to look for Serge... he headed up to Narim's office, where he'd glanced Serge slipping in just after he'd left.

There where six rune kits in various fabric bags in the top nightstand table, you got them and got out of Ulv's apartment without tripping his traps. You got over to Narim's apartment and knocked on the door and you heard the Virtual Adept Master call from inside.
"Yes? Please come in."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:58 pm

"Yes I saw her in the cafeteria, such a sweet girl it is hard to believe she is the child of Ulv Bergen and a Nephanda, the apple have fallen far from the tree."
Henrietta commented wryly.
Colin smiled, "The term 'saving grace' comes to mind."

"Not without some forms of interesting magic but while the exact same thing can not happen to us we can have the very core of our being that make us what we are tampered with, we can loose the ability to move and be in terror and agony and we would not want all of that at once now would we."
The Hollower commented darkly.
Colin shook his head, "Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, as you Americans say... No, it's not what I would call a desirable state of being."

There where six rune kits in various fabric bags in the top nightstand table, you got them and got out of Ulv's apartment without tripping his traps. You got over to Narim's apartment and knocked on the door and you heard the Virtual Adept Master call from inside.
"Yes? Please come in."
He just poked his head in the door and glanced around, "Hello again, Sir - just looking for Mr. Yager; I believe I saw him come by here a few minutes ago."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a knowing nod to this, understanding perfectly. 'Is there any chance you could give me and Miles here a quick crash-course in the basics - so we can at least look after it okay? Once the mission is done, that is. And the ship and we all survive it.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Jeffry grinned and nodded he broke the musli bar in two and handed you one half.

"Thank you," he said, taking the half.

That made Kyle giggle. "Well there is worse things you could be doing." He said with a grin. The cookies where chocolate chip.

He smiled. "Why don't you keep a few for me when I get back."

"I share the wish mea filius but we have tasks to attend to."
He said. Freddy smiled a little.
"Adley Master Morgan you two go and save the world, I will take care of Kyle."
She said and Jeffry smiled a little.

"Thank you," he said, echoing the Chief.

"We will return as soon as we can Kyle...and well done child I believe you will fit in our House just fine."
He said and Kyle beamed at him.
"Do you really think so Sir?"
He asked and Jeffry nodded.

He gave him a smile as well that he hoped was encouraging. Truth be told, that if he had not thought so before he would not yet be sitting there now, and so it seemed more of a confirmation of sorts.

"Yes you showed bravery today child, for now get some rest."
Kyle nodded.
"Ok...thank you Sir...stay safe, both of you."

"We're not going into a safe place...sometimes that needs to happen to ensure safety and well being for others. The older motto for our House was 'ad mortem incurrite,' after all - but there are other mottos that I have taken personally - igne natura renovatur integra....or, ignis aurum probat.'" He added as he turned to leave with the Chief, "Until next we meet, frater."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:12 am

"From what I can see mostly manga inspired furries but I think it depend on you and what you yourself want to manifest. From what I have read most of them seam to have the power to help their creators in small ways but nothing to impressive but still interesting."
Ulv commented.

Serge chuckled at that thought of furries bestowing magick upon it's believers.

"Imagine if 4chan created a thought form of pepe the frog. What kind magick would a depressed frog bestow upon it's believers? The ability to make everyone around you socially inept?" Serge said with a laugh imagining a mage calling upon the meme frog to work his magick.

Liv looked at you and said something in Latin and Jane translated.
"Liv says that she likes the one that look like little humans best Sir."
The young Chorister explained before she took a bit more popcorn herself and ate.

"So what about gardevoir? That's a pretty sweet human-looking pokemon as well." Serge said searching and pulling up a picture on his phone of the humanoid psychic pokemon for the girls to look at.

Jane translated what you where saying for Liv and and young Hermetic made another comment that her friend translated back.
"She says it is like Pokemons are spirits, that is how she sees it and the trainers are summoners and in fact she saw a spirit that looked just like an Onix at Chantry Morningstar.

"That is such a cool way to look at it. I wanna meet the guy who summons pokemon spirits for his magick!" Serge said excitedly.

"And an Onix. That would definitely be a strong looking spirit. Imagine walking down the hall and seeing a giant rock snake sauntering through." Serge said with a smile.

Rosa smiled a little at that.
"While I have to admit that Pokemon was never my favorite cartoon growing up and I am having a bit of trouble remembering the names, I do think the large one that ate and slept all the time is cute."
The young Cultist commented.

"Ahhh good old snorlax." Serge said reminding Rosa of the Pokemon name.

"I always thought his stomach would make an amazing trampoline."

(OOC: Sorry for the delay. I had some real life stuff to take care of.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:24 am

Colin:

Colin smiled, "The term 'saving grace' comes to mind."

"Yes no matter how much of a douche the man is, he do deeply care for his daughter so there is that."
Henrietta said and nodded.

Colin shook his head, "Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, as you Americans say... No, it's not what I would call a desirable state of being."

"Ah I see, I am sorry if I brought up any bad memories Mr Wainwright."
The Hedge Wizard said.
"Well in either case I do not agree with how our guests are being kept but I abide by the Chief's orders and all I really can do is try to make their stay a little more tolerable."

He just poked his head in the door and glanced around, "Hello again, Sir - just looking for Mr. Yager; I believe I saw him come by here a few minutes ago."

Narim nodded at that.
"This is correct, he did, he was looking for Liv Bergen and I told her the child could be found in Miss Olsen's room, and my guess is Mr Yager is still there Mr Wainwright."
He said as he looked up from his computer screen.

Nicole:

Nicole gave a knowing nod to this, understanding perfectly. 'Is there any chance you could give me and Miles here a quick crash-course in the basics - so we can at least look after it okay? Once the mission is done, that is. And the ship and we all survive it.'

Rodger nodded at that.
"That should not be a problem, what about a trade dear madam, I need some work done on the ship I pilot for a living, what if I give you and Mr Miles some lessons in how to best take care of these ships and in return you help me with repairs to my freighter?"
The older Virtual Adept asked.
"That works for me Sir."
Miles said he had been looking around big eyed. Rodger nodded then he smiled and looked at you.
"What do you say dear madam, a fair trade?"

Adley:

He smiled. "Why don't you keep a few for me when I get back."

"I can do that Adley."
Kyle said and he gave you a bit of a tired smile, it was clear that the ordeal at the hospital and the drugs he was on had taken their toll and the young mage still needed some sleep and he yawned.
"Ehm...sorry..."

"Thank you," he said, echoing the Chief.

Freddy gave you both a warm smile at that.

"We're not going into a safe place...sometimes that needs to happen to ensure safety and well being for others. The older motto for our House was 'ad mortem incurrite,' after all - but there are other mottos that I have taken personally - igne natura renovatur integra....or, ignis aurum probat.'" He added as he turned to leave with the Chief, "Until next we meet, frater."

Kyle nodded and you saw in his head that he was working on translating the mottos, the boy spoke a little Latin but he was not good at it or fluent, well under Jeffry's tutelage he soon would be, finally Kyle nodded.
"I understand that at times there is the need to put oneself in danger to protect others and I accept that, but I still hope both of you return unharmed."
He said and Freddy nodded.
"I second that."
She commented then Kyle gave you a big smile and nodded.
"Until then...brother..."
He said a bit uncertain it was still new to him having a brother but he did not seam to mind. Jeffry gave the young mage a final pat on the shoulder then he nodded to Miss Adlebloom and went to the door.
"Until then Kyle and for now, get some rest that is how you can help right now, rest and get well so we do not have to worry about you while doing our job."
Kyle looked a bit unsure about that he did want to be out there and help but he sigh and nodded.
"Yes Sir."
He hesitantly agreed.
"I will make sure he gets the rest he needs Master Morgan."
Freddy said and Jeffry nodded.
"Very much obliged Miss Adlebloom, good day for now then."
He said with another nod of his head before he left the small chamber. Only when he was outside of Kyle's cell did he let a bit more of his anger and worry show and he turned to you.
"Mea filius what is that thing in your brother's foot, I understood it had a medical function but what is it for and are you sure it is safe?"
The old Hermetic asked, he never really trusted technology younger than a hundred years.

Serge:

Serge chuckled at that thought of furries bestowing magick upon it's believers.

"Imagine if 4chan created a thought form of pepe the frog. What kind magick would a depressed frog bestow upon it's believers? The ability to make everyone around you socially inept?" Serge said with a laugh imagining a mage calling upon the meme frog to work his magick.

"I am not completely sure what the characters you refer to are Mr Yager but yes I imagine a depressed thought form might convey the same state of mind to it's creator, or perhaps it can be a cure for such an illness of the mind, taking such feeling away instead of giving them."
Ulv speculated.

"So what about gardevoir? That's a pretty sweet human-looking pokemon as well." Serge said searching and pulling up a picture on his phone of the humanoid psychic pokemon for the girls to look at.

Jane translated the question to Liv and the little girl nodded and said something in return and Jane said.
"She said she think it is cute Sir but that she prefer the fire one from one of the newer series, the one that look like a humanoid fox carrying a stick."

"That is such a cool way to look at it. I wanna meet the guy who summons pokemon spirits for his magick!" Serge said excitedly.

"And an Onix. That would definitely be a strong looking spirit. Imagine walking down the hall and seeing a giant rock snake sauntering through." Serge said with a smile.

Jane translated and there was some communication back and froth between the girls then Jane said.
"Liv says she do not think it is a Pokemon spirit but he do look like that, a snake made of boulders, he is an Earth Elemental and is Morningstar's guardian spirit so he is like the angle in armor we have here I call him Uncle Wallace."
Jane said an smiled.

"Ahhh good old snorlax." Serge said reminding Rosa of the Pokemon name.

"I always thought his stomach would make an amazing trampoline."

"Ah yes that is the name...I actually have a coffee mug with him on it around here somewhere and you are right, it probably would."
Rosa said and she grinned.
"So anyway would you want anything Serge, a cup of coffee, a glass of soda or something?"
She offered.

(OOC: Do not worry about it the game is not running away.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:37 am

Jane translated the question to Liv and the little girl nodded and said something in return and Jane said.
"She said she think it is cute Sir but that she prefer the fire one from one of the newer series, the one that look like a humanoid fox carrying a stick."

"Ahh delphox. The fire mage fox. She'd definitely be in house flambeau." " Serge mused humorously.

Jane translated and there was some communication back and froth between the girls then Jane said.
"Liv says she do not think it is a Pokemon spirit but he do look like that, a snake made of boulders, he is an Earth Elemental and is Morningstar's guardian spirit so he is like the angle in armor we have here I call him Uncle Wallace."
Jane said an smiled.

"Agh, I really wanna see all these cool spirits people keep talking about. I couldn't see Uncle Wallace either. It just look like Mr.Wainwright and Mr. Roth Hicks were talking to thin air. It was kinda funny actually." Serge said trying to imagine what a real actual Earth elemental would look like.

"Can you girls see the spirits?" Serge asked curiously.

"Ah yes that is the name...I actually have a coffee mug with him on it around here somewhere and you are right, it probably would."
Rosa said and she grinned.
"So anyway would you want anything Serge, a cup of coffee, a glass of soda or something?"
She offered.

"A glass of soda would be nice, if it's not too much trouble." Serge replied.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:18 am

"Ahh delphox. The fire mage fox. She'd definitely be in house flambeau." " Serge mused humorously.

Jane translated and the girls giggled and nodded. Liv said something and the young Chorister translated back.
"Liv says she probably would indeed Sir. She also said that the Prima of House Flambeau is a woman perhaps it is her."
The girl said and grinned.

"Agh, I really wanna see all these cool spirits people keep talking about. I couldn't see Uncle Wallace either. It just look like Mr.Wainwright and Mr. Roth Hicks were talking to thin air. It was kinda funny actually." Serge said trying to imagine what a real actual Earth elemental would look like.

"Can you girls see the spirits?" Serge asked curiously.

Again Jane translated then she listened to what Liv had to say before she nodded.
"Yes Sir both of us can see spirits. I guess it can look strange if one do not see them to see a person talk to them. I think spirits are very nice Sir."
The Chorister said.
"I have tea parties with them at times.

"A glass of soda would be nice, if it's not too much trouble." Serge replied.

"No trouble at all Serge...ehm cola or a no brand orange soda I have?"
She asked as she went and found a rainbow striped glass and opened her fridge.
"Oh and it seams like I have some sprite left as well but it might have gone a bit limp as it is not much left."
She said as she studied the content of her soda shelf.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:10 am

"I can do that Adley." Kyle said and he gave you a bit of a tired smile, it was clear that the ordeal at the hospital and the drugs he was on had taken their toll and the young mage still needed some sleep and he yawned. "Ehm...sorry..."

"No need to apologize, get some rest soon."

"I understand that at times there is the need to put oneself in danger to protect others and I accept that, but I still hope both of you return unharmed."
He said and Freddy nodded. "I second that."

"We do as well," he agreed.

Only when he was outside of Kyle's cell did he let a bit more of his anger and worry show and he turned to you. "Mea filius what is that thing in your brother's foot, I understood it had a medical function but what is it for and are you sure it is safe?" The old Hermetic asked, he never really trusted technology younger than a hundred years.

He gave a glance around for Dr Lee, since the doctor would be able to answer better than he could, but he wrote on the tablet: 'I think it is a connection for an IV that they use for people if they needed to give medicine, since he does not like having his hands touched they used his foot. I think he still has it so they don't need to keep giving him a lot of needles for medicine and just use that. We can ask the doctor.'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:01 am

"No need to apologize, get some rest soon."

"I will do so I guess."
Kyle agreed and nodded.
"Though it is not easy to rest when my new friends are going out into danger."
He said and sigh.

"We do as well," he agreed.

Freddy nodded at that.
"I hope all of the Chantry members comes home safely, I do not want to loose anyone here...but there will be losses wont it?"
She said and your Mentor sigh and nodded.
"Most likely yes."
He said sadly.

e gave a glance around for Dr Lee, since the doctor would be able to answer better than he could,

Richard sat by Sierra's side listening to her heart and clearly giving her quick health check.

'I think it is a connection for an IV that they use for people if they needed to give medicine, since he does not like having his hands touched they used his foot. I think he still has it so they don't need to keep giving him a lot of needles for medicine and just use that. We can ask the doctor.'

Jeffry read what you had written and frowned, this was still new technology for him.
"I think I understand I assume this device will not harm Kyle then? The wound is not large and with our healers and modern antibiotics such a puncture should not be harmful?"
The old mage asked, he was after all from a time when even a small cut or puncture could be lethal.
"Have you used such a device?"
Your Mentor asked still a bit skeptical he got rather protective of his apprentices.
"No there should be no need to bother Dr Lee for now I am sure he knows what he is doing and I am just fussing, but I do not trust such modern...things."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:03 am

"Ah I see, I am sorry if I brought up any bad memories Mr Wainwright."
The Hedge Wizard said.
"Well in either case I do not agree with how our guests are being kept but I abide by the Chief's orders and all I really can do is try to make their stay a little more tolerable."
Colin shook his head, "Not at all, Miss Day. It's been a rough week, and I'll grant, I have been through worse at one point or another."

Narim nodded at that.
"This is correct, he did, he was looking for Liv Bergen and I told her the child could be found in Miss Olsen's room, and my guess is Mr Yager is still there Mr Wainwright."
He said as he looked up from his computer screen.
He nodded, "Thank you, Sir. I'll see you when I get back from the mission."
He gently closed the door and strolled over to Rosa's room and knocked lightly on the door.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:09 am

Jane translated and the girls giggled and nodded. Liv said something and the young Chorister translated back.
"Liv says she probably would indeed Sir. She also said that the Prima of House Flambeau is a woman perhaps it is her."
The girl said and grinned.

"Does she have fox ears and a wand that's constantly on fire?" Serge said placing his hands on his head, mimicking the pointy ears of a fox.

Again Jane translated then she listened to what Liv had to say before she nodded.
"Yes Sir both of us can see spirits. I guess it can look strange if one do not see them to see a person talk to them. I think spirits are very nice Sir."
The Chorister said.
"I have tea parties with them at times.

"Both of you can see spirits! Man...I can only read minds." Serge said humorously.

"What sorts of spirits come to your tea parties? Any fun ones? Do they tell jokes?" Serge said wondering what sorts of spirits came to a young girls tea party.

"No trouble at all Serge...ehm cola or a no brand orange soda I have?"
She asked as she went and found a rainbow striped glass and opened her fridge.
"Oh and it seams like I have some sprite left as well but it might have gone a bit limp as it is not much left."
She said as she studied the content of her soda shelf.

"Definitely the orange soda." Serge said as if their was no contest.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:32 am

Colin:

Colin shook his head, "Not at all, Miss Day. It's been a rough week, and I'll grant, I have been through worse at one point or another."

"I am glad to hear I have not upset you Mr Wainwright."
Henrietta said, she looked like she might have more questions to ask but she let it be.

He nodded, "Thank you, Sir. I'll see you when I get back from the mission."

"Very well, again good luck Mr Wainwright stay safe."
Narim said politely.

He gently closed the door and strolled over to Rosa's room and knocked lightly on the door.

After a few moments Rosa opened the door, you could see Serge standing in her room and heard the sounds of a cartoon playing from the TV and Liv and Jane giggling.
"Ah Mr Wainwright can I help you with anything?"
The young Cultist asked.

Serge:

"Does she have fox ears and a wand that's constantly on fire?" Serge said placing his hands on his head, mimicking the pointy ears of a fox.

Jane translated and Liv giggled and replied and her friend translated back.
"Liv says she have never seen her but it would be really cute if she did."
She said amused by your gesturing.

"Both of you can see spirits! Man...I can only read minds." Serge said humorously.

"Reading minds is really cool Sir, can you see what I am thinking now?"
Jane asked happily before she ate another few pop corns.

"What sorts of spirits come to your tea parties? Any fun ones? Do they tell jokes?" Serge said wondering what sorts of spirits came to a young girls tea party.

"Well there are little imps made of fire they are really funny but really spoiled they want me to play with them, they are friends of Master Morgan and then there are cute little green spiders they are so small they can sit in the cups."
Jane said and smiled as she gesticulated just how tiny the spirit spiders where.
"Only this big."

"Definitely the orange soda." Serge said as if their was no contest.

"Good choice."
Rosa said and she filled the rainbow glass with orange soda and handed it to you before putting the bottle back into the fridge, about that time there was a knock on the door.
"Ah excuse me."
She said and she went to open, you saw Colin Wainwright waiting outside.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:41 am

After a few moments Rosa opened the door, you could see Serge standing in her room and heard the sounds of a cartoon playing from the TV and Liv and Jane giggling.
"Ah Mr Wainwright can I help you with anything?"
The young Cultist asked.
Colin nodded, "Miss Olsen. Yes, I'm looking for Mr. Yager. I have something for him."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:11 am

Rosa nodded at that and opened the door wider.
"Please come in Sir Mr Yager is visiting with me, I think he was originally looking for Miss Bergen."
She said and indicated Serge who stood a little ways into her apartment.
"Serge Mr Wainwright here is looking for you."
She said then she turned back to you.
"Can I offer you anything to drink Mr Wainwright?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next