Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

+2
Warpmind
Adley
6 posters

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 7 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:30 am

"Mostly old car parts, there is a couple of weapons...in the office and...a few drams of Tass in the safe...but that juice would not...be good for you to use...not unless you fancy getting Jhor."
The Nephanda said weakly, her eyes still closed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 7 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:42 am

Labyrinth, Now:
"I could have done so, but I tend to prefer to read books."
The Handler said and she smiled.
Colin grinned, "Well, I won't pretend that the TV series as a storytelling medium is without its distinct advantages over the printed word... but I rather prefer reading, too."

"I agree our current life are more important to us but there are still much that can be learned from the past."
The Nephanda said.
"I have always wished to know my past lives, but those memories have not come to me, the traveler do not wish to walk the same path twice it seams."
She said and sigh.
He nodded, "If there is something from your earlier life he thinks you need to reflect on, you will know."

"Ah I see, well I hope te young man have not suffered to grievous wounds."
The Handler said and frowned.
He shrugged slightly, "I don't know... as far as I understand it, Abigail tried to draw the power of Chicago out of its soul - out of that young man's Avatar through a sympathetic link. She only got so far before she was stopped..."

"He is at that, preferring magick to augment his own body, it is strange to think that once he was a simple Chorister healer and not a fighter at all."
She said and smiled sadly.
He nodded, "Not all that strange, perhaps; I've seen combat medics with comparable attitude - not physicians trained in combat, but soldiers with medical training. It is a useful man to have on the battlefield, both when the fighting starts, and when it ends... I find his Fall vastly more regrettable, really."

Boston, Early October:
"There is nothing to protect him from I am his mother and I know best the boy will obey me!"
The woman shouted angrily.
"Would you let your child decide what medical treatment she herself wanted to have."
He arched an eyebrow, voice still calm and steady, "As a matter of fact, yes, to an extent I must. There are common procedures that would strengthen her in the long run, but for the high likelihood they would frighten her to death on the spot. So, while she is conscious, she does have the final word in most cases."

"I have endangered no one...but fine go and catch the little minx and I do hope you plan on punishing her, just for going along with her, and causing a fuss in the waiting room I will have my husband crack his belt over Case's back I do not tolerate to be made a fool of in such a way!"
The woman screamed at you but she did take a small step to the side to let you pass.
His eyes narrowed, "Ma'am, you speak of forcing your son into obedience via corporal punishment. I would advise you to think very carefully about the ramifications of that; last I checked, medical personnel are legally obligated to notify Child Protection Services when there is suspicion of children being abused by family. I think half the hospital staff heard you quite clearly..."

"It is perfectly all right, they are children they get scared and it was not handled...very well."
Louise said as she helped her colleague with the bruised shin to her feet.
"Let us get some ice on that Patty."
Louse said then she turned back to you.
"I will call for one of our cardiologists to stand by just in case all the excitement is to much for your daughter, I would feel safer if she was checked out after so much running around, I must say though she is a quick one when she want to me."
Louise said and she sounded like the children's escape attempt where nothing that surprised or disturbed her to much.
"Well you better go Mr Wainwright before she gets to far."
He nodded, "You could say she has a sleeping dragon inside her... It doesn't wake up often, but when it does... Well, thank you - and if you could let staff know not to try to corner her, I would appreciate it. Oh, and if you could call Dr. Boudavich, that would be good, too."
He gave the irate mother a brisk nod and stalked off, breaking into a jog once he had an approximately clear corridor and started looking for Anna... feeling for the location of the collar.

((OOC: Eh, the Monk will be fine. Mostly. A little indignified when about 60 parasitic wasps burrow out of his torso, perhaps, and suffering a little Constitution damage, but that'll heal on its own... Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:55 am

Anja's Post:

A little shrug to this; from the sounds of it, the kind of thing which can be dealt with later. If "later" allows the shop and Nicole to still exist, that is. Looked over to Fran, to see if she had any of her own questions.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:17 am

Colin:

Labyrinth Now:

Colin grinned, "Well, I won't pretend that the TV series as a storytelling medium is without its distinct advantages over the printed word... but I rather prefer reading, too."

"I am sure it is a wonderful way to tell a story but I love the smell and feel of a book and how it allow me to make my own images of the characters and events."
The Handler said and smiled.

He nodded, "If there is something from your earlier life he thinks you need to reflect on, you will know."

"You are probably right Colin it is only that the Traveler always keeps moving forwards, not back no matter how much I might want to know."
She said and sigh.

He shrugged slightly, "I don't know... as far as I understand it, Abigail tried to draw the power of Chicago out of its soul - out of that young man's Avatar through a sympathetic link. She only got so far before she was stopped..."

"That must have been horrible for him, but Avatars are quite durable creatures...both of us can attest to that...hopefully the boy will be fine."
The Handler said wryly."That must have been horrible for him, but Avatars are quite durable creatures...both of us can attest to that...hopefully the boy will be fine."
The Handler said wryly.

He nodded, "Not all that strange, perhaps; I've seen combat medics with comparable attitude - not physicians trained in combat, but soldiers with medical training. It is a useful man to have on the battlefield, both when the fighting starts, and when it ends... I find his Fall vastly more regrettable, really."

"He had little choice in his Fall really he is one of those Jodi Blake brought into the fold...ah the name might not mean much to you compered to among the Nephandi, suffice to say that once he had been seduced by her returning to the Traditions where not viable."
Dalisse said sadly.

Boston Early October:

He arched an eyebrow, voice still calm and steady, "As a matter of fact, yes, to an extent I must. There are common procedures that would strengthen her in the long run, but for the high likelihood they would frighten her to death on the spot. So, while she is conscious, she does have the final word in most cases."

"Children are meant to be obedient, and beside if one do not force them they would never do anything they would find scary or that they just do not want to do. My son will do as I and my husband wishes or he will be sorry!"
The large woman snapped.
"I can see now why your daughter is such a little monster though if you let her have the run of the place."

His eyes narrowed, "Ma'am, you speak of forcing your son into obedience via corporal punishment. I would advise you to think very carefully about the ramifications of that; last I checked, medical personnel are legally obligated to notify Child Protection Services when there is suspicion of children being abused by family. I think half the hospital staff heard you quite clearly..."

The rather large woman hissed and her eyes widened a bit.
"I...ehm...I ehm...well I..."
She managed. You saw the three nurses glanced at one another a bit uncertain.

He nodded, "You could say she has a sleeping dragon inside her... It doesn't wake up often, but when it does... Well, thank you - and if you could let staff know not to try to corner her, I would appreciate it. Oh, and if you could call Dr. Boudavich, that would be good, too."He nodded, "You could say she has a sleeping dragon inside her... It doesn't wake up often, but when it does... Well, thank you - and if you could let staff know not to try to corner her, I would appreciate it. Oh, and if you could call Dr. Boudavich, that would be good, too."

"I will take care of your requests at once Mr Wainwright."
Louisa said and smiled.
"Well having spirit is good for a child, especially for a sick child, it will help her get better. Well if you will excuse me then."
She said before she headed for the control room for the CT scanner to make the necessary calls, supporting the wounded nurse in as well and helping the woman down into a chair.

He gave the irate mother a brisk nod and stalked off, breaking into a jog once he had an approximately clear corridor and started looking for Anna... feeling for the location of the collar.

The irate mother gave you a sour look as you left the waiting room. You felt the location of the collar from the direction of one of the sore rooms, that would be typical of Anna when scared she tended to seek out somewhere to hide, somewhere easily defendable where she could protect her new friend if she where found.

(OOC: Hehehe Razz )

Nicole:

Fran shook her head to say she had nothing more to ask.
"Well she have fulfilled her end of the bargain...I guess it is time for me to fulfill ours."
The Euthanathos said.
"Perhaps you should check on Adeptus Riez and Mr Smithson while I...handle things."
She offered, there where a sadness in her dark eyes as she readied her weapon.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:04 pm

Labyrinth, Now:
"I am sure it is a wonderful way to tell a story but I love the smell and feel of a book and how it allow me to make my own images of the characters and events."
Colin nodded, "Very true - yet, some times, two actors can lend greater intensity to a scene. Music and song can be an immense amplifier to the emotional impact of a moment."

"That must have been horrible for him, but Avatars are quite durable creatures...both of us can attest to that...hopefully the boy will be fine."
The Handler said wryly.
He nodded, "I believe he just might, at that."

"He had little choice in his Fall really he is one of those Jodi Blake brought into the fold...ah the name might not mean much to you compered to among the Nephandi, suffice to say that once he had been seduced by her returning to the Traditions where not viable."
Dalisse said sadly.
He frowned, "Well, then, I'll have to keep an ear out for that name, just in case. Though I expect she'll be changing aliases on a regular basis..."

Boston, Early October:
"Children are meant to be obedient, and beside if one do not force them they would never do anything they would find scary or that they just do not want to do. My son will do as I and my husband wishes or he will be sorry!"
The large woman snapped.
"I can see now why your daughter is such a little monster though if you let her have the run of the place."
He shook his head, "Children should not be raised into broken adults. You need both the carrot and the stick to raise a strong and capable adult. She does not, as you say, have the run of the place; she knows that her actions have consequences... but she acted, as I said, to protect your son from a perceived threat. There are few things nobler, though it might have been slightly misguided..."

The rather large woman hissed and her eyes widened a bit.
"I...ehm...I ehm...well I..."
She managed. You saw the three nurses glanced at one another a bit uncertain.
He nodded to the nurses, "I would recommend you weigh your options very, very carefully, ma'am. A civil suit hinging on your being offended will be severely hampered by a concurrent criminal trial..."

"I will take care of your requests at once Mr Wainwright."
Louisa said and smiled.
"Well having spirit is good for a child, especially for a sick child, it will help her get better. Well if you will excuse me then."
She said before she headed for the control room for the CT scanner to make the necessary calls, supporting the wounded nurse in as well and helping the woman down into a chair.
He nodded, "Thank you."

The irate mother gave you a sour look as you left the waiting room. You felt the location of the collar from the direction of one of the sore rooms, that would be typical of Anna when scared she tended to seek out somewhere to hide, somewhere easily defendable where she could protect her new friend if she where found.
He glanced around the corridor briefly, then looked to the storeroom door with a smile, as though he'd seen some telltale sign of it being used. He strolled over and opened the door, slipping inside and closing it behind him, "Anna? Would you please come out? I'm not angry or upset at you - quite proud, in fact... but you can't go around assaulting nurses and abducting patients like that. Case is going to need some help, but not by dragging him off to places unknown."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:56 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this, gave a little nod to the Fallen, then left the place, face impassive. Far away enough to give privacy, but close enough to assist if... the plan did not go as intended.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:46 pm

"Ah you have good..."
Ange said.
"I have met him to or a future version of him anyway."
Se said again sounding concerned.
You seam to have gotten the jewelers number indeed.

"Oh I see you met him in the future him....with the concern in your voice I assume you don't have the time to explain right?" Serge said surprised but not really.

"Anyways I do have his number. His number is....." Serge said as he started repeating the number that he found on his phone.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:54 pm

Colin:

Labyrinth Now:

Colin nodded, "Very true - yet, some times, two actors can lend greater intensity to a scene. Music and song can be an immense amplifier to the emotional impact of a moment."

"Hum...yes I would suppose that is true Colin but I still prefer books."
Dalisse said and she smiled a little.

He nodded, "I believe he just might, at that."

"Good, good."

He frowned, "Well, then, I'll have to keep an ear out for that name, just in case. Though I expect she'll be changing aliases on a regular basis..."

"She do but for some reason her aliases are always similar, Jocelyn Black for example, those sort of things, yes keeping an ear out for the name might be wise she is our best recruiter."
Dalisse said and frowned.

Boston Early October:

He shook his head, "Children should not be raised into broken adults. You need both the carrot and the stick to raise a strong and capable adult. She does not, as you say, have the run of the place; she knows that her actions have consequences... but she acted, as I said, to protect your son from a perceived threat. There are few things nobler, though it might have been slightly misguided..."

"Doctors and nurses is not a threat, my son do not need protection, what he needs is for us to figure out what is wrong with him and if that cause him some pain that is just something he is going to have to accept, also a girl should not rise up to defend a boy, the Bible clearly state that a woman should not defend a man, your daughter needs discipline Sir!"
The large woman grumbled.

He nodded to the nurses, "I would recommend you weigh your options very, very carefully, ma'am. A civil suit hinging on your being offended will be severely hampered by a concurrent criminal trial..."

"Well I guess I can ehm...let the slight go, just bring my son back so he can have his examination, I will deal with his disobedience when we get home!"
The woman said as she scowled at you.

He glanced around the corridor briefly, then looked to the storeroom door with a smile, as though he'd seen some telltale sign of it being used. He strolled over and opened the door, slipping inside and closing it behind him, "Anna? Would you please come out? I'm not angry or upset at you - quite proud, in fact... but you can't go around assaulting nurses and abducting patients like that. Case is going to need some help, but not by dragging him off to places unknown."

There was silence for a moment then Anna came out from behind a shelf full of folded sheets, she did not look good she was pale and she held one hand against her chest, her breath being a bit wheezy she did not do well with such sudden bursts of feverish activity and high emotion.
"I found him, I am keeping him I am not letting them hurt him Mentor...I mean dad..."
She said remembering what you had told her to call you when among sleepers.
"My old Mentor would drag people off and hurt them, unless he want it himself I am not letting them stick him with needles!"
She declared and you could see she was both angry and quite afraid this reminded her to much of what Gabriel had done to his prisoners. You had seen her react with fear when others around her encountered needles, but she had not seen much of it as she had been shielded from such experiences and had only encountered it once when in your care when Freddy had a seizure and you had to give the Virtual Adept the medicine she used for such events, afterwards Anna had been fretting over the Technomancer for hours, seeing someone who where unwilling though had brought up allot of bad memories and Anna was clearly still intending to protect her friend. You did not see Case so you assume your apprentice had told the boy to stay hidden.
"He should have the right to decide for himself what happens to his body Me...dad!"
Anna declared and she had to support herself on the nearby shelf wincing pressing er hand a bit harder against her chest she was far to upset for this to be good for her frail constitution.

Nicole:

Nicole nodded to this, gave a little nod to the Fallen, then left the place, face impassive. Far away enough to give privacy, but close enough to assist if... the plan did not go as intended.

The Fallen woman opened her eyes and looked at you for a moment, then her eyes slid close again. As you left the room you heard Fran ask the woman.
"Would you want me to give you something to make you sleep first, so you will not see it coming?"
You do not hear what the Nephanda answered but shortly thereafter you heard two gunshots in short succession.

You see Antonio having returned with Ty. Antonio glanced over at you.
"Did you learn anything useful Miss Bouchard?"
He asked.

Serge:

"Oh I see you met him in the future him....I assume you don''t have the time to explain right?" Serge said surprised but not really.

"Not beyond reminding you that time is not really a road Serge, it is more of a never ending dance, all happening at once."
Your Mentor said softly.
"I will explain more later kid."

"Anyways I do have his number. His number is....." Serge said as he started repeating the number that he found on his phone.

"Thank you that is more helpful...well I have to go, I was told by Mr Wainwright in the future to go and meet Master Morgan and his party who apparently are at my work place at the moment, I am going to have to see what this is all about."
The older Cultist commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:23 pm

"Not beyond reminding you that time is not really a road Serge, it is more of a never ending dance, all happening at once."
Your Mentor said softly.
"I will explain more later kid."

"Yeah I remember. Time is like a series of complex lines all happening at once crossing each other and working together to form a picture. At least...I think that makes sense?" Serge said politely. Like he had told Ryan, understanding the true nature of time was a little harder for him than learning about the intricacies of the mind.

"Thank you that is more helpful...well I have to go, I was told by Mr Wainwright in the future to go and meet Master Morgan and his party who apparently are at my work place at the moment, I am going to have to see what this is all about."
The older Cultist commented.

"Sure thing. Well I shouldn't take up more of your time. If Master Morgan is their than it must be something important. Hope I can see you again soon. Stay safe." Serge said a little worried. The only reason Master Morgan would be anywhere at this time would be because of the Nephandi and he couldn't help but feel a little concerned.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:32 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole caught the Fallen looking at her out of the corner of her eye; gave her a little nod on leaving. While waiting checked her rifle and kit, perhaps deliberately keeping busy as to not to properly think about stuff.

The two mages will be greeted with Nicole aiming her rifle at them; though she lowers it immediately on seeing it was them and not the enemy. 'Yeah, think we did...' she said, giving a quick run-down on what they'd learned...

[Can't be bothered to dig up all the info to re-post, but she'll pretty much repeat what they got from the woman.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:18 pm

Serge:

"Yeah I remember. Time is like a series of complex lines all happening at once crossing each other and working together to form a picture. At least...I think that makes sense?" Serge said politely. Like he had told Ryan, understanding the true nature of time was a little harder for him than learning about the intricacies of the mind.

"It is a fair enough approximation of the matter yes."
Your Mentor said.
"Well for all we know even the idea that everything is happening all at once might be wrong, but at the very least we know that time is not a straight line."

"Sure thing. Well I shouldn't take up more of your time. If Master Morgan is their than it must be something important. Hope I can see you again soon. Stay safe." Serge said a little worried. The only reason Master Morgan would be anywhere at this time would be because of the Nephandi and he couldn't help but feel a little concerned.

"I think you are probably right kid. I will have to see if I can find the man."
Ange said then she added.
"Give it a couple of days for you to get used to being on your own in a new Chantry Serge then we will meet up for lunch, what about...Wednesday perhaps? One o'clock at that bistro you like on the docks?"
She suggested.
"Do not worry about me kid I have been out in rough weather before, stay safe as well."
The older Cultist said before the call ended.

Nicole:

Nicole caught the Fallen looking at her out of the corner of her eye; gave her a little nod on leaving. While waiting checked her rifle and kit, perhaps deliberately keeping busy as to not to properly think about stuff.

The Nephanda's gaze where not hateful, you and Fran had kept your part of the bargain, you where enemies of course but a bit of respect on the battlefield could be afforded so she looked at you for a moment with a hint of a smile before she closed her eyes again as you left her alone with Fran.

The two mages will be greeted with Nicole aiming her rifle at them; though she lowers it immediately on seeing it was them and not the enemy. 'Yeah, think we did...' she said, giving a quick run-down on what they'd learned...

Antonio reflexively stepped in front of Ty when he saw the rifle, to protect the Akashic with his kinetic shield but when he saw you he relaxed.
"Good."
The Hermetic said before he listened to what you had learned then he nodded.
"Excellent, I will let the Chantry know it is safe to send the main force through here now, here and the other portal location we know about provided it have been secured as well, then we should set up some wards of our own and perhaps destroy that corrupted Tass you learned about."
He said as Fran came out of the side room, thee where a few drops of blood on her face that she did not seam to have noticed.
"It is done."
Was all the Euthanatos had to say.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:25 pm

"I do believe so yes." Jeffry said and he begun to scroll through his phone with some difficulty until he gave a satisfied grunt... "Yes here we are Deaconess Angelica Boudavich bani Cult of Ecstasy. I will telephone her and see if she can be of assistance."

"Good idea, maybe she'll be in there already."

"We will never reach them without magick though...perhaps subtle arts can help." As the two women reached the glass doors to the building they found the door just would not open for them

"Intercept?" he asked as he saw them start off for the next set of doors.

// eeew that's gonna be a nasty surprise for that monk. Wasps are evil, giant monster ones that leave you unexpected surprises moreso. FYI, bit busy today! Wish me luck.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:29 pm

Anja's Post:

'What about them traps mentioned? Got any ideas on how to deal with them?' Nicole asked in a businesslike tone, giving a nod to Fran. 'And how long do we need to hold here before we move on?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:44 pm

"I think you are probably right kid. I will have to see if I can find the man."
Ange said then she added.
"Give it a couple of days for you to get used to being on your own in a new Chantry Serge then we will meet up for lunch, what about...Wednesday perhaps? One o'clock at that bistro you like on the docks?"
She suggested.
"Do not worry about me kid I have been out in rough weather before, stay safe as well."
The older Cultist said before the call ended.

"That would be awesome." Serge said right as soon as the call ended. He took his phone from his ear and looked at the screen. He could imagine a picture of his mentor's face so clearly in his mind but at the same time it still didn't feel as right as being by her side.

With a sigh, Serge placed his phone back in his pocket and went back into Rosa's room, wondering if the girls had heard Arn's evacuation plan.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:48 pm

Adley:

"Good idea, maybe she'll be in there already."

Jeffry made the call.
"Hello Master Boudavich, forgive my interruption but I am...ehm yes that is me...ehm...Mr Wainwright did...yes we are on the parking lot...ah great thank you."
He said suddenly looking rather confused.

"Intercept?" he asked as he saw them start off for the next set of doors.

"Oh most certainly."
Jeffry said as he started to hurry after the women at some speed.
"I will get the Deaconess away from the parking lot in the meantime."
Ravenblood offered and the Verbena begun to lead the fay mage towards the riverside while the rest of the group hurried after Jeffry. A few patients and staff that where walking on the parking lot gave the running group a bit of an odd look but they where soon occupied by their own problems again and did not pay your party any great heed.

Nicole:

'What about them traps mentioned? Got any ideas on how to deal with them?' Nicole asked in a businesslike tone, giving a nod to Fran. 'And how long do we need to hold here before we move on?'

Fran gave you a sad smile and Antonio said.
"Being careful where we step when in the Labyrinth and countermagick when we discover those rune markings, we are going to need someone to scout for magick, in fact as many as possible probably should do so if they are able to see such subtle energies, as for how long we hold here, until our reinforcements arrive, we do not want to go into the Labyrinth itself without backup, then we leave someone behind to guard our exit and then move in."
The Hermetic ordered.

Serge:

"That would be awesome." Serge said right as soon as the call ended. He took his phone from his ear and looked at the screen. He could imagine a picture of his mentor's face so clearly in his mind but at the same time it still didn't feel as right as being by her side.

"Very good, be well for now then kid."
Your Mentor said and hung up on the call.

With a sigh, Serge placed his phone back in his pocket and went back into Rosa's room, wondering if the girls had heard Arn's evacuation plan.

The girls where still drawing when you entered Rosa's room. Rosa herself looked up at you.
"Is everything ok Cousin?"
She asked.

(OOC: Good luck Strife. Very Happy )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:56 pm

'And the entrance to the Labyrinth is where exactly?' Nicole said with a little frown.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:06 pm

The girls where still drawing when you entered Rosa's room. Rosa herself looked up at you.
"Is everything ok Cousin?"
She asked.

"Oh it was just Arn with some evacuation plans. If anything happens at this chantry like that we're all suppose to go to the basement and stay within the main node chamber." Serge said trying to sound nonchalant despite what he was saying.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:39 pm

Nicole:

And the entrance to the Labyrinth is where exactly?' Nicole said with a little frown.

"Right over there in the shop part...ehm you call the workshop the shop to right that is not what I mean, the actual shop part where payment is taken and there are also some motor oils and window scrapers and the like over there, behind it are a back room and the portal is there."
Antonio said and frowned he clearly did not like the look of the thing.

Serge:

"Oh it was just Arn with some evacuation plans. If anything happens at this chantry like that we're all suppose to go to the basement and stay within the main node chamber." Serge said trying to sound nonchalant despite what he was saying.

"That makes sense the Node chamber is the most protected room in the Chantry from what I am told."
Rosa said then she frowned.
"I hope it do not come to that though I like Steelhaven and I do not want to have to abandon the Chantry. But it is good plans are made just in case non the less...for now though let us try to avoid scaring the children."
Rosa said and she looked at the girls drawing. Cava looked in your direction.
"I like Nodes!"
She announced.
"Are we in danger Sir?"
Jane asked and she sounded nervous.
"I am sure we will be fine Jane."
Yu Die said and ane nodded though she still looked worried as she translated what was being said for Liv who frowned deeply.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Anja's Post:

'The store.' Nicole replied. 'Okay, I'll go and keep watch... unless anybody else wants to do it.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:56 pm

Labyrinth, Now:
"She do but for some reason her aliases are always similar, Jocelyn Black for example, those sort of things, yes keeping an ear out for the name might be wise she is our best recruiter."
Dalisse said and frowned.
Colin nodded, "I'll stay alert."

Boston, Early October:
"Doctors and nurses is not a threat, my son do not need protection, what he needs is for us to figure out what is wrong with him and if that cause him some pain that is just something he is going to have to accept, also a girl should not rise up to defend a boy, the Bible clearly state that a woman should not defend a man, your daughter needs discipline Sir!"
He shook his head slowly, "It falls on those able to do so to defend those who cannot defend themselves. And as for the Bible, I would remind you of first Corinthians, verses 34 and 35."

"Well I guess I can ehm...let the slight go, just bring my son back so he can have his examination, I will deal with his disobedience when we get home!"
The woman said as she scowled at you.
He nodded, "I will bring him back..."

There was silence for a moment then Anna came out from behind a shelf full of folded sheets, she did not look good she was pale and she held one hand against her chest, her breath being a bit wheezy she did not do well with such sudden bursts of feverish activity and high emotion.
"I found him, I am keeping him I am not letting them hurt him Mentor...I mean dad..."
She said remembering what you had told her to call you when among sleepers.
"My old Mentor would drag people off and hurt them, unless he want it himself I am not letting them stick him with needles!"
She declared and you could see she was both angry and quite afraid this reminded her to much of what Gabriel had done to his prisoners. You had seen her react with fear when others around her encountered needles, but she had not seen much of it as she had been shielded from such experiences and had only encountered it once when in your care when Freddy had a seizure and you had to give the Virtual Adept the medicine she used for such events, afterwards Anna had been fretting over the Technomancer for hours, seeing someone who where unwilling though had brought up allot of bad memories and Anna was clearly still intending to protect her friend. You did not see Case so you assume your apprentice had told the boy to stay hidden.
"He should have the right to decide for himself what happens to his body Me...dad!"
Anna declared and she had to support herself on the nearby shelf wincing pressing er hand a bit harder against her chest she was far to upset for this to be good for her frail constitution.
He smiled, "Well, then, we should talk with Case about why the injection is important, should we not? Now, you need to calm yourself; Nurse Louise is getting the crash kit ready, but we should get there quickly, you're straining yourself too hard..."
He glanced around, "Case? I know Anna told you to stay hidden, but she is really not well; her heart is weak... would you please come out and help steady her? Anna is right, you know, you should have a say in what happens to you... but sometimes you have to endure a bit of discomfort so you can get better."

((OOC: Yup, narsty surprise for the monk. I expect some really dirty looks next time. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:59 pm

"That makes sense the Node chamber is the most protected room in the Chantry from what I am told."
Rosa said then she frowned.
"I hope it do not come to that though I like Steelhaven and I do not want to have to abandon the Chantry. But it is good plans are made just in case non the less...for now though let us try to avoid scaring the children."
Rosa said and she looked at the girls drawing.

"Your right. Let's not focus on things that haven't happened yet." Serge said, agreeing that scaring the children wasn't in their best interests.

Cava looked in your direction.
"I like Nodes!"
She announced.
"Are we in danger Sir?"
Jane asked and she sounded nervous.
"I am sure we will be fine Jane."
Yu Die said and ane nodded though she still looked worried as she translated what was being said for Liv who frowned deeply.

"Don't worry. Like Yu Die said we're going to be fine." Serge assured Cava.

"So how's that picture coming?" Serge said quickly trying to change the subject and get Cava's mind off of what he just said.

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:43 pm

Nicole:

'The store.' Nicole replied. 'Okay, I'll go and keep watch... unless anybody else wants to do it.'

"Very well, take Miss Mundis with you and stay safe."
Antonio said.
"I will call in and say that the location is secure."
He commented and fished his phone out of his pocket.

Colin:

Labyrinth Now:

Colin nodded, "I'll stay alert."

Dalisse just nodded at that.

Boston Early October:

He shook his head slowly, "It falls on those able to do so to defend those who cannot defend themselves. And as for the Bible, I would remind you of first Corinthians, verses 34 and 35."

The woman glowered at you.
"It is typical of liberals to play at knowing the Bible just to try to discredit Christians, that will not work with me!"
She announced and scoffed.

He nodded, "I will bring him back..."

"Good...see to it that you do...damned boy he is nothing but trouble."

He smiled, "Well, then, we should talk with Case about why the injection is important, should we not? Now, you need to calm yourself; Nurse Louise is getting the crash kit ready, but we should get there quickly, you're straining yourself too hard..."

"I...don't want the crash kit!"
Anna shouted now suddenly afraid, she was not the most trusting of medical procedures, then she glanced at you for a moment.
"Ehm...what is a crash kit?"
She asked before she drew a labored breath and coughed with a grimace, trying to ignore how much her chest hurt so she could protect her new friend.
"I guess we can talk to Case about it Mentor...but I am not letting them have him if he do not want to go!"
She declared firmly.

He glanced around, "Case? I know Anna told you to stay hidden, but she is really not well; her heart is weak... would you please come out and help steady her? Anna is right, you know, you should have a say in what happens to you... but sometimes you have to endure a bit of discomfort so you can get better."

There was a slight scraping sound from one of the shelves.
"Anna is sick Sir?"
Came Case's voice from behind several stacks of sheets, then after some shuffling he came out and crawled down from the shelf he had been hiding on, he gave you a nervous look and walked over to Anna and held her up.
"Here...sit down...your dad says you are sick."
The boy said and he took a stack of sheets and put them on the floor and urged Anna to sit on them, the young Nephanda though shook her head.
"No...I will stay alert and keep you safe!"
She declared and Case gave a hopeless sigh.
"It is no use, we are kids we are powerless, our wishes means nothing."
He muttered and looked away bitterly.
"Just sit down please I do not want you to get worse because of me."
He urged Anna shook her head.
"I have fought adults before...I...I..."
She seamed to forget what she was saying mid sentence and she looked confused for a moment and Case managed to get her down on the stack of sheets he gave the young Nephanda a concerned look then he turned to you.
"I...know Sir...but it never ends...there have been so many painful tests, and for most of them I am held down and my wishes are never heard, and when I protests my parents..."
He did not complete that sentence and just gave you a bitter, hurt look.
"But I guess I am helpless they will find me and force me, my wishes means nothing, and I have to endure it for eight more years, then I am free and I will never set foot in a doctor's office again!"
He swore sadly.
"Ehm will Anna be okey Sir?"
He asked and he gave your apprentice a concerned look.

Serge:

"Your right. Let's not focus on things that haven't happened yet." Serge said, agreeing that scaring the children wasn't in their best interests.

"Agreed."
Rosa said and she glanced over at the girls.
"Let us focus on helping out where we can and keeping these children safe and happy until this whole mess is over."

"Don't worry. Like Yu Die said we're going to be fine." Serge assured Cava.

"Are you sure Sir?"
Jane asked nervously.

"So how's that picture coming?" Serge said quickly trying to change the subject and get Cava's mind off of what he just said.

"I am drawing a green dog with wings and allot of heart clouds Sir."
Cava said and she held up the drawing, the multi colored heart clouds where easy to pick up but the green doodle that where supposed to be a dog with wings needed some imagination to make out.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:45 pm

Anja's Post:

A nod to this, then she heads towards said store to take a look.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:48 pm

Jeffry made the call. "Hello Master Boudavich, forgive my interruption but I am...ehm yes that is me...ehm...Mr Wainwright did...yes we are on the parking lot...ah great thank you." He said suddenly looking rather confused.

He raised an eyebrow at hearing Colin's name.

"Oh most certainly." Jeffry said as he started to hurry after the women at some speed."I will get the Deaconess away from the parking lot in the meantime." Ravenblood offered

"Be careful," he said to them as he tried to see if the pair were about to backtrack or cut and run themselves or if they were a lure to an ambush. Too late for a subtle approach, it seemed...

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:31 pm

Nicole:

A nod to this, then she heads towards said store to take a look.

You got to a pretty shabby looking store, there where some anti freeze and motor oil and the like on one set of shelves and a old and dusty rack with out of fashion sunglasses and another shelf with odds and ends, it looked like no one had touched the merchandise for some time, and everything where dusty and dirty. On the counter where someone's half eaten breakfast, a hamburger, probably abandoned when your group stormed in, and in the back there was a wooden door.

Adley:

He raised an eyebrow at hearing Colin's name.

Jeffry hung up and noting you look he said.
"Apparently your Cabalmate had dropped in from the future to tell the good Deaconess that we would be needing our aid, she will come down from her office to meet us."
Your Mentor informed you.

"Be careful," he said to them as he tried to see if the pair were about to backtrack or cut and run themselves or if they were a lure to an ambush. Too late for a subtle approach, it seemed...

There was little time to respond and Jeffry just sprinted after the two women, it looked to you like they might be headed around the building along the riverside, perhaps in the hope of getting in through another annex or to get completely around and find escape there in some way, they did seam to you to be mostly interested in fleeing rather than setting up an ambush, that however did not mean they would not be a problem if cornered off course.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next