Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

+2
Warpmind
Adley
6 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 15 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:56 pm

Serge:

"Alright I'll be back as soon as I can." Serge said. Ha gathered his things and left for the room specified by Dr. Lee. On his way he contemplating getting some of the drugs that his Mentor had provided him but decided against it. They wouldn't be of much help if the women Dr. Lee described was as traumatized as he said she was.

As he walked he tried to think of a way to calm the women down. Without seeing her in person it was hard for Serge to think of a way. The last women he had calmed down had been willing to listen to what he had to say but if this was was different it could make things a lot trickier. It was harder to affect minds that didn't want to be affected...

You get to Richard's room from inside you heard a woman crying hysterically. Soon after you knock on the door the Akashic came to open it at motion you inside.
"Ah Mr Yager please come in."
He took you into an ordered room that looked like yours, with a sitting group in brown leather, allot of book shelves and a clean kitchen section in one end, he pointed between the sofa and one of the book shelves where someone sat curled up sobbing.
"She is there and she do not want to come out."
He said, you saw some blood on the floor. You saw Nico standing in the doorway to one of the side rooms and looking sadly at the woman, the rebis nodded at you but said nothing so she would not scare the wounded guest.

Adley:

He just didn't have time to look at his phone right now. Dammit, what the hell was going on now? Who was that person that just joined them? He searched for a good spot to throw off another spell similar to the auram spell he used before, to make the area they were heading for slippery - wet grass or roots, pebbles on the road, slick bit of curb...it was November, if it was cold enough a touch of frost in shade. Somewhere preferably where he would not get stared at for waving his arms around and chanting.

You found a spot on the ground with some fallen leaves that would work well, and with some simple magick to make the ground colder Ignis that as well, heat or the absence of heat where the same thing in Hermetic theory, you made the ground slippery, coated the leaves in frost. Lily ran over the frosted leaves just fine but Julianna who already had a twisted ankle fell and she cried out as your Mentor and the others reached the pair, then everything happened at once. Lily had obviously had quite enough, she made a slight gesture of her hand and your Mentor where thrown back, landing several meters from where he had stood and rolling several times, you heard bones snap and a soft cry escaped his lips, Adjan glanced around for one moment the group where protected by his spell but it only went so far before someone would notice, he had little choice but to act though and he drew a gun from his coat pocket and fired it at Lily the bullet hitting some sort of kinetic shield, the sound made the sleepers around jump though and they looked around for the source of it but still did not see your group.

Adjan's hand, then one who where holding the gun where yanked to the side violently as the weapon and several of his fingers where ripped away from him making the Euthanathos roar in pain, Lily was not only powerful she was a quick caster and nimble as she was pissed as fuck. You saw Duncan having taken some seeds out of his pocket and he was preparing a spell, Lily though spoke through gritted teeth, Paradox had hit her and it had hurt but not enough to slow her down for now.
"I am sick and tired of the mother fucking Traditions getting in my bloody way, and if it was just me you hunted it would be fine, I am a monster and have no problem admitting that nor any shame about it either I am what I am, but the girl with me, her crime was being born, yes she have thrown her lot in with me, she had no other choice when the Traditions started hunting her and I do what I must to keep my own safe, now you will all listen to me very carefully if you want to live...you have a choice here, a very simple choice. You can fight me, and I count two I would think are Masters of the Art among you, and the larger woman in the parking lot as well perhaps, sure you stand a chance to take me down, perhaps, however I can guarantee you that the next person who act against me or my apprentice dies, I have bee hunted by the Traditions for more years than I would like to count and I am still here, most of the Cabals sent after me are not...now I assume you came after Wallace Jace for a reason unless hunting down one Fallen is as good as the next...know that I will not go down easy if at all and I will take most of your group with you and this hospital as well and you can be pretty sure Jace will escape if he have not already felt the spell slinging going on out here...so your choice is take him down and perhaps keep your lives, or stand against me, most likely die and loose your target...your choice!"
She said as she helped Julianna to her feet.

Your Mentor grunted as he begun to get to his feet, you could see bones jutting out of his right arm, and at his collarbone, he had to be in allot of pain.
"We...can not risk...loosing Jace."
He hissed, clearly not liking the situation.
"You can't let her go, you just can't she is a bloody slave trader...you do not understand she is an abomination to my Tradition Deacon."
The woman you had come running out of the hospital protested and Jeffry sigh and nodded.
"I do not like the situation Deaconess but we have a purpose and not enough resources to get them both...we will hunt this woman down...eventually."
He said and it seamed that letting Lily go hurt him more than his injuries. The stranger referred to as a Deaconess hissed.
"I understand but..."
She protested.

(OOC: Well if one find a rote in a non M20 book one like tweaking that one to M20 is not that hard usually the system is pretty similar.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 15 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:05 pm

Nicole:

'Oh, thank fuck.' Nicole replied on seeing it was them and not more hostiles, hiding her clawed hand behind her back and retracting said blades. 'Portal things opening, so get moving.' pulling out the glove from her pocket; intending to shove it on, then deal with the door so they can enter [if they can't already get in]. Then she'll retrieve her guns, holstering the pistol and reloading the rifle.

The group could just walk in through the blown out windows.
"Perfect, just perfect."
The alchemist you think where named Darrian said as he lead his dog through the window, looking a bit worried about the broken glass and Mundi's pawns but the familiar did not step on anything.
"Well we are going in that way anyway so it might as well be opening."
A large man with half long, dark blond hair wearing a thick sweater over a white shirt and blue jeans said in a thick accent.
"Well that may be so but I would prefer not to have incoming Nephandi blowing my head of."
A thin woman with one bandaged hand, short purple hair and a multitude of piercings commented as she drew her gun with her good hand.
"True that Dorothea."
A tall man with long hair and actually wearing more or less dark burgundy wizard's robes commented then he gave you a small bow.
"Please show the way Miss."

(OOC: Sorry missed your post Nicole.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:07 pm

You get to Richard's room from inside you heard a woman crying hysterically. Soon after you knock on the door the Akashic came to open it at motion you inside.
"Ah Mr Yager please come in."
He took you into an ordered room that looked like yours, with a sitting group in brown leather, allot of book shelves and a clean kitchen section in one end, he pointed between the sofa and one of the book shelves where someone sat curled up sobbing.
"She is there and she do not want to come out."
He said, you saw some blood on the floor. You saw Nico standing in the doorway to one of the side rooms and looking sadly at the woman, the rebis nodded at you but said nothing so she would not scare the wounded guest.

"I see..." Serge said, doubt creeping into his mind as he heard the state that the women was in.

"First things first, we need to get her to stop crying, at least enough so that she'll listen to me. Their's several ways I can attempt to do that but before we try anything is their anything more you want to tell me about this women? Anything important?" Serge asked.

As he talked he opened his sketchbook and began sketching a picture of the women as she was, curled up in between the sofa and and the bookshelves with a hysterical look on her face. He planned on altering the picture as he went along, hoping it would culminate in a calmer version of the women.

(OOC: Dex+Art to reduce the difficulty of arete rolls for art spells targeting the women.

Roll: 1, 9, 2, 8, 8,4)

(OOC2: Funny thing about the rotes in the M20 book. The only one that Serge can use is impossible to do by the books rules. It's called 'chain of whispers' and it require Mind 3 and Correspondence 2......which breaks the correspondence rules. Which is a shame because that rote sounded really cool.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Anja's Post:

'Well... more people means more targets, reducing the changes of you being blown up.' Nicole quipped, reloading her rifle. 'Got a couple of prisoners too.' gesturing for them to follow her.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:32 pm

Lily had obviously had quite enough, she made a slight gesture of her hand and your Mentor where thrown back, landing several meters from where he had stood and rolling several times, you heard bones snap and a soft cry escaped his lips, Adjan glanced around for one moment the group where protected by his spell but it only went so far before someone would notice, he had little choice but to act though and he drew a gun from his coat pocket and fired it at Lily the bullet hitting some sort of kinetic shield, the sound made the sleepers around jump though and they looked around for the source of it but still did not see your group.

"Fuck," he muttered, moving to cover Adjan figuring he would be the one receiving return fire. But before he could even get there, he saw his gun hand broken badly - he was about tired of seeing people's hands ripped apart, frankly and he felt a surge of anger and concern. He glanced backwards at his mentor to see how he was - not good. There was more talk but the bottom line was they needed to take down Jace and the more they fought this woman, the more she was going to make it a Pyrrhic victory. He tried to help Adjan, this time at least recalling basic first aid for hand injuries - compression, wound over the head - until Duncan could help him...and to collect his gun back before a sleeper found it. To him, this hardly counted as 'letting her go' by any means.

// well that went poorly

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:13 pm

THen, for this too i'll ask the werewolves aid. Our enemy is common.

though there was something of a hope within him as well
Tane Noticed and called to it. All other parts of the song fell to a second regard and he focused more in this little part. He exalted it with more harmonics and made it noticeable, summong it to make it evident. He tried to make this simple truth more evident just to give himself and all witnesses here a little hope. Even though, he didn't push much since it clearly still traumatized.

Tane came back with breakfast for Cita, Amadeus, Beatrice, the young nephanda, the still recovering boy and himself. He ate with the bulk of them in the node, and tried to think as little as possible about war, nephandus and the end of the world as possible.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:05 am

Adley:

Adjan gave you a weak smile it was clear the injury hurt quite badly and he was ashen pale but he did as you instructed and held his hand over his head.
"Fuck..."
He muttered.
"You know what this have been a shitty week."

The woman your Mentor had called a Deaconesse scowled at Lily but she settled down with what Jeffry had said...Jace had to be the priority, and forcing an Fallen archmage protecting her apprentice from Gilgul into a corner right now was not the best way to get him.
"I will get you...some day."
She muttered to Lily before she hurried over to Jeffry, she reached into her pocket and took out a small box of pills, took one and closed her eyes, then after a while she opened her eyes again and they where rather unfocused as she put her hand gently on your Mentor's broken collarbone, and pushed it back into place, the older Flambeau gritted his teeth and groaned but as the woman worked the wound healed, like if his flesh where clay in her hands and she moved on to his broken arm.

Lily glanced at your group for a moment, then she glared at you.
"Meddlesome brat are you not baby Hermetic, I could have gotten a good price for you...once you where broken in off course."
She said and laugh as she took her apprentice and walked towards the parking lot, clearly still alert for anything your group might try, you felt waves of heat emminating from your Mentor, he had not appreciated that comment.

Duncan came over to you and Adjan he had collected a handful of dirt from the ground.
"Do I have your consent to work magick on you?"
He asked and the Euthanathos nodded as Duncan collected some of the death magus's blood, mixed it with the earth in his hand and then used it to plant a seed in the ground, as he did so Adjan's hand begun to heal you saw the broken bones getting longer and blood vessels, muscles and skin growing back, Adjan cried out in pain and looked like he might crumple to the ground, he was used to pain but there was a limit to what he could take standing up, Duncan gave him and apologetic look.
"Sorry..."
He muttered before focusing on his planing again.

Nicole:

'Well... more people means more targets, reducing the changes of you being blown up.' Nicole quipped, reloading her rifle. 'Got a couple of prisoners too.' gesturing for them to follow her.

Darrian nodded darkly.
"Well yes that is true."
He commented.
"But let us try not to loose anyone today, though I realize there is a good chance that we will."
The Solificato said and sigh.
"Prisoners...good they might know something useful."
He said as he followed you and he pulled a bottle of thick, green liquid and a syringe out of his coat pocket.
"This will keep them from doing magick for a while...Mr Zagan if you could deal with the portal and I and Miss ehm...Bouchard here will secure the prisoners, unless you mind Miss?"
He asked and a handsome black man in nicely pressed pants, a blue shirt and tweed jacket nodded and headed over to the portal that where now glowing more than it had done when you left the room.
"If this was a computer game a boss fight would be just about to begin."
Fran commented, her gun aimed at the female Nephanda.
"We have gotten backup I see...good perhaps we will live to see another day after all."
The Euthanathos commented wryly.

Serge:

"I see..." Serge said, doubt creeping into his mind as he heard the state that the women was in.

"First things first, we need to get her to stop crying, at least enough so that she'll listen to me. Their's several ways I can attempt to do that but before we try anything is their anything more you want to tell me about this women? Anything important?" Serge asked.

"Master Sharaya said he think she might be a member of a Craft, but other than that I really know nothing about her save that my Cabalmate decided to risk his own safety to get her out of the Labyrinth."
Richard said.
"But I agree getting her to calm down enough to listen to us would be useful."

As he talked he opened his sketchbook and began sketching a picture of the women as she was, curled up in between the sofa and and the bookshelves with a hysterical look on her face. He planned on altering the picture as he went along, hoping it would culminate in a calmer version of the women.

You managed to draw the terrified woman, she was of middle years and pretty, with thick blond hair, now just a tangled mess, round cheeks, thin lips and a fin, curved nose, her eyes where large and blue, she was slightly plump and dressed in what had once been a light brown, flowery blouse and blue skirt but which now where just rags.

(OOC: Well the correspondence rules vary a little, however you can always make your own rotes the ones in the book are just there for inspiration they are not a complete list.)

Tane:

THen, for this too i'll ask the werewolves aid. Our enemy is common.

"Aid from the half spirits would be most welcome."
Amadeus agreed.
"They are formidable warriors and make for honorable allies if one can win their trust."

Tane Noticed and called to it. All other parts of the song fell to a second regard and he focused more in this little part. He exalted it with more harmonics and made it noticeable, summong it to make it evident. He tried to make this simple truth more evident just to give himself and all witnesses here a little hope. Even though, he didn't push much since it clearly still traumatized.

Your song did not help much, getting the Avatar to show itself was one thing while changing it and making one part of it more evident that was like trying to push a mountain, the spirit before you where massive and hard to understand, you could not change it, or affect it with your song and the Forest God only regarded you with nervousness and slight interest as you sang to it before he slowly turned and vanished into Beatrice's soul again, he had had enough of being looked at for the moment and the old spirit was getting quite grumpy like an old man being disturbed.

Tane came back with breakfast for Cita, Amadeus, Beatrice, the young nephanda, the still recovering boy and himself. He ate with the bulk of them in the node, and tried to think as little as possible about war, nephandus and the end of the world as possible.

You got back down to the basement and had breakfast with Amadeus, Beatrice, Cita and Tobias who was also there, Tobias ate well, and the two Masters seamed to enjoy your dish, Beatrice ate when Amadeus helped to feed her but only a couple of spoonfuls then she turned her head and shook her head, still whimpering and clearly in allot of pain, which is probably what robbed her of her appetite, that or the memories of the ritual.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:20 am

Dalisse considered for a moment then she nodded.
"You are probably right about that Colin and it is my own bias and past that keeps me from seeing it."
She said.
"But yes if the body are poisoned with something that will affect one's Avatar then separating the two would be useful, and while such a separation is horribly painful it might make some forms of, well I guess you could call it surgery on the soul less painful. I heard about a powerful Solificato saving the Avatar of a Hermetic, by quickly performing a lesser Gilgul separating Avatar and host when said Hermetic was made into a vampire, the now undead Hermetic off course where no longer a suitable host for the soul and it was sent to a new incarnation but it survived, so yes I can see there are some cases where such a thing can be useful, but not that gas, that is not acceptable."
Colin nodded, "It's like radioactivity, after a fashion. Used precisely like a scalpel, radiation can cure cancer. Used in a bomb... and it's the most horrendous weapon devised. Gas is never a precision weapon... it simply has got to go."

You felt Dalisse's raw power, her magick felt like a hurricane next to your mild breeze as she worked, and the Quintessence from the Node made the whole working easier. The Handler looked at you for a moment then the sensations changed from the Entropic flow of the Node to seeing something, a woman sitting on her knees in a large chamber over a pot full of blood chanting, and there on her person, around her neck where a leather pouch containing a vacutainer of blood, there was a moment of familiarity with that blood, the child did not have Heylel's soul but a bit of their essence might have come to reside in the two children that had become one before they where born, for a moment you could almost see a small, golden haired child sitting on their mother's lap and then Dalisse burst through Lisa's wards and the vacutainer glowed a pale blue for a moment before it exploded spewing glass everywhere but no blood it had been burned out of existence. Lisa cried out in sudden alarm and anger, that you heard and then the scrambler was quickly formed and you where back with Dalisse in her chamber, the Handler touched one of her long, webbed fingers to her lips, a gesture you would have seen Adley end his rituals with more than once, and then the raging storm of Quintessence settled down leaving you feeling like you did right after your morning runs, in need of a breather but at the same time elevated and happy. Dalisse smiled a little.
"Well that blood is gone, though breaking through those wards where not easy, Lady Larson practices the Parma Magica as well, but we did it now let us hope our identity was not discovered."
She commented as she leaned back in her seat and dew a deep breath to calm down and center herself.
He sat down and leaned back, a little tired, and chuckled softly, "Whether she knows it was us or not, that was... satisfying. I would not want to be in the same room as her for a while... Especially not with the Aswadim there, as well."
He almost gingerly pulled up his phone and messaged Kristina, "Tell the good Lady that the wayward blood sample has been dealt with, and that I look forward to meeting her family."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:56 am

Anja's Post:

A nod to all this. 'You wanna truss 'em up or should I? Got some duct tape in my knee pocket.' moving the leg towards him so he can fish it out. If she's directed to do it, Nicole will quickly do the deed as before.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:44 am

Adjan gave you a weak smile it was clear the injury hurt quite badly and he was ashen pale but he did as you instructed and held his hand over his head. "Fuck..." He muttered. "You know what this have been a shitty week."

If he got his gun, he holstered it for him. "I keep focusing on the fact we're still having a week. Bit of a low bar but better than the alternative and hope for a better future," he said, reaching out towards his hand to help with compressing it and making sure he wasn't going to fall over in shock.

"I will get you...some day." She muttered to Lily before she hurried over to Jeffry, she reached into her pocket and took out a small box of pills

Adley frowned. Slaver, well it wasn't as if he particularly wanted her to get away. Nor did he like repeatedly tripping a girl but this woman was dangerous to the extreme and basically untouchable to him. She could have killed at least one of them, which made him wonder why she hadn't...other than fear of retribution for the girl. That had to be it. As he supported Adjan, he saw the other woman assisting his pater, leaving off her pursuit - for now.

Lily glanced at your group for a moment, then she glared at you. "Meddlesome brat are you not baby Hermetic, I could have gotten a good price for you...once you where broken in off course." She said and laugh as she took her apprentice and walked towards the parking lot...

After all the shit that he had remembered and had just gone through and had seen happen to his friends, the only thing that went through his mind was: 'that's what you think.' But silence was better than provoking her...still, as she walked away he found himself trying to memorize her for when they next met. He scanned around too for any sign there was blood from a scrape of the girl's. This woman was not going to get away with her shit forever, but they had not been ready for her and she was steamrolling them: wasting their time, resources, and initiative as well as hurting them. Duncan came over to heal Adjan, and he nodded to the Verbena before asking Adjan, "You need to sit down a moment..." He looked to see if he could sit him down without much trouble.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:04 am

"Master Sharaya said he think she might be a member of a Craft, but other than that I really know nothing about her save that my Cabalmate decided to risk his own safety to get her out of the Labyrinth."
Richard said.
"But I agree getting her to calm down enough to listen to us would be useful."

"I doubt she'll give me permission now, but would it be alright if I used magick to try and calm her down. At least enough to stop her crying and make her stable enough to talk to and listen to us." Serge asked.

He altered the picture slightly, erasing some of the tears and drawing himself and Dr. Lee sitting next to the women. On their faces he placed looks of concern and worry as they sat next to her. He altered the crying women's facial features as well, having her look curiously at the two men who were drawn next to her, tears still in her eyes but a look of safety slowly sprouting on her face as she saw the true nature of the people around her.

He drew what he believed them to be, friends who only wanted to help the woman and he intended to show the women just what he believed.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:23 am

That they are. Rage can be complicated but in a fight there's nothing it can't accomplish.

Hahahah well, it sounded wonderful! Tane said to Beatrice I bet you can feel it better too. Truthfully, i've never seen a healing happen so fast. Tane said caressing her in the head. And your little own sunshine is still there too

I was thinking, i should bring the wolfmen some token of peace, a portage. What could i give them? I'm thinking of something small and meaningfull...
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:50 am

Adley:

If he got his gun, he holstered it for him. "I keep focusing on the fact we're still having a week. Bit of a low bar but better than the alternative and hope for a better future," he said, reaching out towards his hand to help with compressing it and making sure he wasn't going to fall over in shock.

"Yeah well sometimes a low bar is all we have to go for and I will take it if it means we can preserve this world for future happiness."
Adjan said and he winced sharply as you pressed on his wounded hand to stoop the blood flow and he stood rather shaky.

After all the shit that he had remembered and had just gone through and had seen happen to his friends, the only thing that went through his mind was: 'that's what you think.' But silence was better than provoking her...still, as she walked away he found himself trying to memorize her for when they next met. He scanned around too for any sign there was blood from a scrape of the girl's. This woman was not going to get away with her shit forever, but they had not been ready for her and she was steamrolling them: wasting their time, resources, and initiative as well as hurting them.

There was a few drops of blood on one of the leaves you had frozen to make them slippery, that might have come from the girl, she might have cut her hand when catching herself as she fell, it was just a drop or two but it could be enough though off course the blood could come from someone else or an animal as well but it was exactly where the girl has slipped and caught herself on the ground.

Duncan came over to heal Adjan, and he nodded to the Verbena before asking Adjan, "You need to sit down a moment..." He looked to see if he could sit him down without much trouble.

Duncan nodded back but he was mostly focused on his healing work. Adjan looked at you and nodded in agreement.
"Yeah you are probably right."
He said with a weak smile, you where holding up most of his weight so really all you needed do was lower him down to sit on the ground.

Nicole:

A nod to all this. 'You wanna truss 'em up or should I? Got some duct tape in my knee pocket.' moving the leg towards him so he can fish it out. If she's directed to do it, Nicole will quickly do the deed as before.

"You restrain them Miss Bouchard and I will give them the injection."
The Solificato said as he prepared the serum, it really looked like allot of some shit you would not want in your body and definitively not injected into it and the two Nephandi seamed to agree for they looked at the syringe and winced and the Etherite doubled his efforts to get loose but Antonio held him still on the ground, the woman though clearly decided that the risk of being shot was better than being taken prisoner so she tried to get to her feet to rush the wounded Fran.

Colin:

Colin nodded, "It's like radioactivity, after a fashion. Used precisely like a scalpel, radiation can cure cancer. Used in a bomb... and it's the most horrendous weapon devised. Gas is never a precision weapon... it simply has got to go."

Dalisse frowned and nodded.
"That is a good simile Colin and yes I agree and I will do what I can to destroy the gas found on board this ship."

He sat down and leaned back, a little tired, and chuckled softly, "Whether she knows it was us or not, that was... satisfying. I would not want to be in the same room as her for a while... Especially not with the Aswadim there, as well."

"Indeed that was satisfying actually, and no I do think lady Larson is rather pissed right now."
The Handler said and smiled but then she turned serious.
"We have to get ready for when she figure out it was us and send her men to get us."
She urged.
"Let me just say you do not want to end up her prisoner."

He almost gingerly pulled up his phone and messaged Kristina, "Tell the good Lady that the wayward blood sample has been dealt with, and that I look forward to meeting her family."

You got a reply back that simply said.
"Thank you Mr W I will let her know, both I and I am sure she will be most relieved to hear that and you are welcome to visit whenever you please."

Serge:

"I doubt she'll give me permission now, but would it be alright if I used magick to try and calm her down. At least enough to stop her crying and make her stable enough to talk to and listen to us." Serge asked.

Richard looked at the woman then he nodded.
"Getting consent to work magick on someone else is important, but there is times when one have to make a choice, if someone at the Chantry are badly wounded and unconscious I would use magick to save their life unless they had told me beforehand they did not want that I would assume they wanted to live. I will assume this woman want to be calmed down enough to get help, just make sure you affect her mind as kindly and as unobtrusively as possible."
He said softly.

He altered the picture slightly, erasing some of the tears and drawing himself and Dr. Lee sitting next to the women. On their faces he placed looks of concern and worry as they sat next to her. He altered the crying women's facial features as well, having her look curiously at the two men who were drawn next to her, tears still in her eyes but a look of safety slowly sprouting on her face as she saw the true nature of the people around her.

He drew what he believed them to be, friends who only wanted to help the woman and he intended to show the women just what he believed.

The woman was still sobbing and shivering, now that you looked at her more closely you saw the horrible wounds on her body her dress was tained with blood, her wrists where bloody and infected, none of her fingers still had nails, her face where blue and bruised, you saw marks from knives, needles and whips on just about every bit of flesh you could see, and her ankles had bloody, infected ligature marks as well, the poor woman would have been tortured for hours for it to be this bad. Finally she looked up though and looked at you and Richard and sobs now and again made her body shudder but she was not crying as hysterically anymore and she just looked at the two of you, terrified.

Tane:

That they are. Rage can be complicated but in a fight there's nothing it can't accomplish.

"Well I can't argue against that."
Amadeus said darkly.

Hahahah well, it sounded wonderful! Tane said to Beatrice I bet you can feel it better too. Truthfully, i've never seen a healing happen so fast. Tane said caressing her in the head. And your little own sunshine is still there too

"I...feel him now...there in my soul, at least I know he is there."
Beatrice managed weakly.
"But it still hurts...so badly it hurts..."
She whimpered.
"Do you think he will be okey Tane...do you think I will be able to work magick again?"
She muttered fearfully.

I was thinking, i should bring the wolfmen some token of peace, a portage. What could i give them? I'm thinking of something small and meaningfull...

"Hum...some Tass from the Node perhaps...I have heard they can use it like we do and that they even keep their own Nodes."
Amadeus suggested.
"Or perhaps a weapon with Quintessence imbued into it?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Dalisse frowned and nodded.
"That is a good simile Colin and yes I agree and I will do what I can to destroy the gas found on board this ship."
Colin smiled thinly, "Good... I expect it will dissipate to harmless levels fairly quickly after dispersal, so simply releasing it somewhere far away, like an uninhabited pocket realm or something, will probably suffice."

"Indeed that was satisfying actually, and no I do think lady Larson is rather pissed right now."
The Handler said and smiled but then she turned serious.
"We have to get ready for when she figure out it was us and send her men to get us."
She urged.
"Let me just say you do not want to end up her prisoner."
He nodded, "True, but I think we can afford two more breaths of air... My Parma and scrambler is up, just in case, so she might have some difficulty discerning my presence, and you... hm, just in case, would you give me your hands?"
He held out his hands toward Dalisse, palms up, beginning to visualize the maze of twisty passages, all alike, with the little scraps of Resonance littering the corridors, "I can rinse out the leftovers of that spell, to at least make sure none of it lingers with us after what we just did - that Node had a strong flavour to it."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:20 pm

Colin smiled thinly, "Good... I expect it will dissipate to harmless levels fairly quickly after dispersal, so simply releasing it somewhere far away, like an uninhabited pocket realm or something, will probably suffice."

"Yes that is my thoughts as well, I will find some place safe to dispose of the gas once I and my ship are free."
Dalisse said and nodded.

He nodded, "True, but I think we can afford two more breaths of air... My Parma and scrambler is up, just in case, so she might have some difficulty discerning my presence, and you... hm, just in case, would you give me your hands?"

"You might be right but Lady Larson is also a rather skilled mage after all, but let us hope we get some time to prepare before she figure out who put a wrench in her plans."
The Handler hand then she nodded and held out her thin, frail webbed hands towards you.

He held out his hands toward Dalisse, palms up, beginning to visualize the maze of twisty passages, all alike, with the little scraps of Resonance littering the corridors, "I can rinse out the leftovers of that spell, to at least make sure none of it lingers with us after what we just did - that Node had a strong flavour to it."

"It do have a strong flavor to it and it is not healthy to use that Resonated Nodes for a long period of time but for one spell is not harmful but yes washing out the Resonance of the spell might be a good idea if Larson should send some of her friends to check on us."
Dalisse agreed.
"You have my consent to work your magick on me Colin."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Richard looked at the woman then he nodded.
"Getting consent to work magick on someone else is important, but there is times when one have to make a choice, if someone at the Chantry are badly wounded and unconscious I would use magick to save their life unless they had told me beforehand they did not want that I would assume they wanted to live. I will assume this woman want to be calmed down enough to get help, just make sure you affect her mind as kindly and as unobtrusively as possible."
He said softly.

The woman was still sobbing and shivering, now that you looked at her more closely you saw the horrible wounds on her body her dress was tained with blood, her wrists where bloody and infected, none of her fingers still had nails, her face where blue and bruised, you saw marks from knives, needles and whips on just about every bit of flesh you could see, and her ankles had bloody, infected ligature marks as well, the poor woman would have been tortured for hours for it to be this bad. Finally she looked up though and looked at you and Richard and sobs now and again made her body shudder but she was not crying as hysterically anymore and she just looked at the two of you, terrified.

Serge grimaced at the sight of the grisly torture wounds, and did his best to stop his mind from imagining what sorts of things were done on the women. The only reason he wan't throwing up right now was because he had seen plenty of fictional gore in his life that he was somewhat desensitized to it, but nonetheless in real life it was still sickening to see.

Serge steeled his mind. The goal right now was to make the women trust them.

He slowly approached the women and with a friendly smile on his face, Serge said kindly, "Hey. My name is Serge and the guy behind me is a Dr.Lee. We're here to help. What's your name?"

As he talked he continued to alter the picture, slowly erasing the ugly features on the women and replacing them with prettier one. Erasing the look of fear on her face and changing her frown slowly turning it into a hybrid between a smile and a frown, to represent the progress he hoped to make on the women.

(OOC: Charisma + Expression to seem as friendly and unintimidating as possible. Roll: 2, 8, 6, 3, 6, 3, 7 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:10 pm

Serge steeled his mind. The goal right now was to make the women trust them.

He slowly approached the women and with a friendly smile on his face, Serge said kindly, "Hey. My name is Serge and the guy behind me is a Dr.Lee. We're here to help. What's you name?"

The woman whimpered and pulled more into the corner but she looked up at you again after a little while and whispered in a soft, beautiful voice that non the less was hoarse from screaming.
"Laria Welder...my name is Laria Welder."
She managed.
"I...was teleported here what faction...are you?"
She asked nervously.

As he talked he continued to alter the picture, slowly erasing the ugly features on the women and replacing them with prettier one. Erasing the look of fear on her face and changing her frown slowly turning it into a hybrid between a smile and a frown, to represent the progress he hoped to make on the women.

The woman seamed a little calmer but she was still crying softly and very scared, it would not take much to spook her into hysteria again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:20 pm

"Yeah well sometimes a low bar is all we have to go for and I will take it if it means we can preserve this world for future happiness."
Adjan said and he winced sharply as you pressed on his wounded hand to stoop the blood flow and he stood rather shaky.

"Sorry," he said, as he winced. He tried not to get covered in Adjan's blood, at least his clothing which would be harder to wash out here.

There was a few drops of blood on one of the leaves you had frozen to make them slippery, that might have come from the girl, she might have cut her hand when catching herself as she fell, it was just a drop or two but it could be enough though off course the blood could come from someone else or an animal as well but it was exactly where the girl has slipped and caught herself on the ground.

He took note of it and then glanced away again. As with his pater, he didn't want to draw attention until the woman was gone.

Duncan nodded back but he was mostly focused on his healing work. Adjan looked at you and nodded in agreement. "Yeah you are probably right." He said with a weak smile

He gently lowered Adjan down to the ground. "I got your piece. You're going to be okay," he said. Then he stood protecting him and the others with a wary expression as they were being healed just in case more trouble decided to try to find them.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:16 pm

"Sorry," he said, as he winced. He tried not to get covered in Adjan's blood, at least his clothing which would be harder to wash out here.

"Oh it is ok...the bleeding needs to be stopped after all...it just ehm...smarts a little that's all."
Adjan said and he tried to give you a small smile. There where blood on your hands and some on the sleeve of your coat but otherwise you did not have to much on you.

He took note of it and then glanced away again. As with his pater, he didn't want to draw attention until the woman was gone.

Lily and her younger companion left around the building, she might be heading for a car parked there or to some place where she could leave by magickal means, at least she left peacefully when she was no longer being perceived.

He gently lowered Adjan down to the ground. "I got your piece. You're going to be okay," he said. Then he stood protecting him and the others with a wary expression as they were being healed just in case more trouble decided to try to find them.

"Thank you, I would hate to loose it...it is a good gun it have served me well for several years."
Adjan said and he whimpered again as skin begun to form over his healed hand. You noticed that your Mentor where back on his feet and testing his healed arm and shoulder before he have a small bow of thanks to the woman who had come running. Duncan finished planting and stood he glanced at Adjan.
"Normally I would tell you to take it easy for a few days, speak with Dr Lee about some painkillers and keep your hand on a pillow when sitting until the freshly formed flesh have had a time to settle but I guess you are not going to do that Mr Terach."
Adjan gave the Verbena a tired smile.
"No, not before this is over Mr Acherman, but thank you."
He said as he took a few deep breaths and tried to move his hand and drew a third breath rather sharply.
"Well I am glad I am not a Hermetic using hand sigils right now though the recycle from my gun is going to be fun, thanks though...Adley...Mr Acherman for your help."
He said as he made the futile effort to wipe blood of his coat, at least it was black so the blood did not show up as much. Duncan sigh.
"Very well Mr Terach but please once this is all over have yourself properly checked out, I do not think you lost to much blood you where lucky but even so, have yourself examined and then take a rest."
The Verbena urged. Adjan smiled a little at that.
"Just as soon as I have had a stiff drink Mr Acherman, just as soon as I have had a nice stiff drink.

Your Mentor came over to you some blood spots and some soreness the only traces of his injuries.
"How are things here?"
He asked and Adjan begun to slowly get to his feet, a bit of color returning to his face, well what little color he usually had at least.
"I am ready to continue Master Morgan."
He said and Jeffry nodded.
"Good Mr Terach I do not think we can afford to delay our target might have felt the magick cast just now...oh and yes please let me introduce Deaconess Angelica Boudavich bani Cult of Ecstasy, she sits on the Deacon Council of Chantry Westchapel and she have agreed to assist us."
Your Mentor said and he indicated the beautiful, well dressed woman who clearly did not like Lily very much, now that you where not in the middle of the fray you saw the lily ring on her finger, her proof of membership into the Cult of Ecstasy.
"Good morning, I would offer proper greeting to your all but I doubt we have the time, but it is nice to meet you, I am indeed Dr Boudavich though Ange will do."
The woman said in a sharp but kind voice.
"When I am told there is a bloody Nephandus at the hospital where I have my practice I can do nothing but help get rid of this individual, it is nothing different than calling pest control, well if the pests where likely to rip you apart with magick that is...now I do believe you have all gotten some text messages, I can explain some of the information but I also think your friend Mr Wainwright have sent some of the details you need, he did contact me in about a month and a half about it after all."
The doctor said.
"So let us all get situated and go and take care of this issue I was told I would be needed."
She said and made a chop chop get to it motion with her elegant hands.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:29 pm

The woman whimpered and pulled more into the corner but she looked up at you again after a little while and whispered in a soft, beautiful voice that non the less was hoarse from screaming.
"Laria Welder...my name is Laria Welder."
She managed.
"I...was teleported here what faction...are you?"
She asked nervously.

"You have an awesome voice Laria." Serge said maintaining the smile on his face.

He was about to answer her next question before he realized something. Why would she ask something like that?

He wanted to peer into her mind to see her reasoning for that particular question but held off. He could tell it wouldn't take much to set her off again and if she realized magick was being used to read her mind than all of his work would be undone.

He decided to take a chance, hoping that some Ecstatic hadn't wronged her in the past.

"I'm an ecstatic. A member of the Cult of Ecstasy and allied with the Traditions. How about you? I heard you are a part of one of the Crafts." he said softly.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:40 pm

"You have an awesome voice Laria." Serge said maintaining the smile on his face.

He was about to answer her next question before he realized something. Why would she ask something like that?

He wanted to peer into her mind to see her reasoning for that particular question but held off. He could tell it wouldn't take much to set her off again and if she realized magick was being used to read her mind than all of his work would be undone.

"T...thank you young man..."
The woman said sounding tired but she gave you a hint of a smile before she curled up into a ball again clearly afraid of you, of Dr Lee of everyone.

He decided to take a chance, hoping that some Ecstatic hadn't wronged her in the past.

"I'm an ecstatic. A member of the Cult of Ecstasy and allied with the Traditions. How about you? I heard you are a part of one of the Crafts." he said softly.

"T...Traditionalists...so you are not Nephandi...and not Technocrats...praise God!"
The woman exclaimed.
"I am...I am a member of the Knights Templar..."
She said she sounded like her strength where fading she clearly needed medical aid as soon as possible.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:52 pm

"T...Traditionalists...so you are not Nephandi...and not Technocrats...praise God!"
The woman exclaimed.
"I am...I am a member of the Knights Templar..."
She said she sounded like her strength where fading she clearly needed medical aid as soon as possible.

Serge breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that the women simply wanted to make sure that they weren't her enemies.

"The knights Templar? I think I've heard of you guys." Serge said vaguely remembering the name from his studies.

He saw the women's strength fading and realized that he didn't have much time left. He spoke again a little more hastily this time.

"We're here to help you. The guy behind me is a doctor and he can help treat those wounds you have, but only if you let us. Will you let us help you?" Serge asked earnestly.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:53 pm

"You might be right but Lady Larson is also a rather skilled mage after all, but let us hope we get some time to prepare before she figure out who put a wrench in her plans."
The Handler hand then she nodded and held out her thin, frail webbed hands towards you.
Colin nodded, "Our best chance is that she's kept a little too busy to turn her attention in our direction for a while..."

"It do have a strong flavor to it and it is not healthy to use that Resonated Nodes for a long period of time but for one spell is not harmful but yes washing out the Resonance of the spell might be a good idea if Larson should send some of her friends to check on us."
Dalisse agreed.
"You have my consent to work your magick on me Colin."
He nodded, "Then close your eyes, visualize the mountain you are when you formed the Parma, see the network of passages through it, and see where the passages in your mountain meet the passages into mine, as our hands join... See the litter in the corridors, and feel the gust of wind through them as the scraps are swept up and blown out... Scoria Expurgate!"
He sensed - not quite saw, not quite anything else specific - how Mia swept through the passages and hoisted the scraps out the entrance in the mountainside, as though flinging a bag of trash out and away.

((OOC: So, Arete roll for that one - 7,8,9... well, that worked just fine, then. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:08 pm

Serge:

Serge breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that the women simply wanted to make sure that they weren't her enemies.

"The knights Templar? I think I've heard of you guys." Serge said vaguely remembering the name from his studies.

"We...have been around for a while..."
The wounded woman muttered softly.
"H...how did I get here did...my allies get me rescued?"
She inquired.

He saw the women's strength fading and realized that he didn't have much time left. He spoke again a little more hastily this time.

"We're here to help you. The guy behind me is a doctor and he can help treat those wounds you have, but only if you let us. Will you let us help you?" Serge asked earnestly.

The woman looked at Dr Lee and he gave her a slight bow and spoke softly.
"I am Dr Richard Lee Madam Welder."
He said to introduce himself to the wounded mage. Laria looked at you for a moment nervously then she nodded.
"Very well...forgive me...being difficult the Nephandi they...they..."
She got very quiet and Richard spoke softly to her again.
"I understand Madam Welder, please let me tend to your wounds, and get some fluids into you, then you will need rest."
He said and Laria nodded she tried to stand up to get out of the corner she was hiding in, but she did not have the strength and tears welled up in her eyes again from pain as she tried to move.
"I will help you Madam please do not exert yourself, you are wounded...Mr Yager can you take that sheet there and put it on the sofa that is the closest I will take her there"
The Akashic said and pointed.

Colin:

Colin nodded, "Our best chance is that she's kept a little too busy to turn her attention in our direction for a while..."

"Yes let us hope so indeed, I can feel one of our portals opening as we speak and several people near it, that might be your allies, hopefully it is."
Dalisse said and nodded.

He nodded, "Then close your eyes, visualize the mountain you are when you formed the Parma, see the network of passages through it, and see where the passages in your mountain meet the passages into mine, as our hands join... See the litter in the corridors, and feel the gust of wind through them as the scraps are swept up and blown out... Scoria Expurgate!"
He sensed - not quite saw, not quite anything else specific - how Mia swept through the passages and hoisted the scraps out the entrance in the mountainside, as though flinging a bag of trash out and away.

The Handler nodded and she closed her eyes she smiled and little as she felt the Resonance inside of her shift, it seamed to you that your spell worked well and both you and her felt cleaner, there where few traces left of the spell you had just performed to attack Lisa Larson.
"That is a quite effecting cleansing spell Colin."
Dalisse said as she opened her eyes after the small working.
"Quite effective indeed."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:15 pm

"Yes let us hope so indeed, I can feel one of our portals opening as we speak and several people near it, that might be your allies, hopefully it is."
Dalisse said and nodded.
Colin nodded, "We'll have to see if it's them... and then invite them in. Can you see them well enough to describe them yet?"

The Handler nodded and she closed her eyes she smiled and little as she felt the Resonance inside of her shift, it seamed to you that your spell worked well and both you and her felt cleaner, there where few traces left of the spell you had just performed to attack Lisa Larson.
"That is a quite effecting cleansing spell Colin."
Dalisse said as she opened her eyes after the small working.
"Quite effective indeed."
He nodded, "I've found it useful through the years - if nothing else then to rinse out distracting influences and center myself a little. I think, perhaps, with a few more years of intensive research and a little more power, I might be able to use it to dislodge Jhor and the like. Perhaps I can lay the groundwork for more capable individuals than myself to do it before I am able to do it, too..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next