Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:17 pm

You did not know allot about Ange's Mentor only that she was old and powerful and she herself was the student of the Cult's Prima Marianna of Balador and that her name was Besanti Babu. When you called the voice of an older woman replied in Hindi which you did not know but you got that she said hello, the voice was confident and stern.

"Uh Hello." Serge said not expecting the sudden hindi nor stern voice that came with it.

"This is Serge Yager, Ange's apprentice. I guess I'm sorta like your grand apprentice. Anyways I called to let you know that Ange...she's been injured. She's being healed right now. She wanted me to let you know." he said to the stern women on the other end. As he talked he remembered the cold feeling he had gotten when his mentor was injured and wondered if Besanti had felt something similar.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:23 pm

"Uh Hello." Serge said not expecting the sudden hindi nor stern voice that came with it.

"This is Serge Yager, Ange's apprentice. I guess I'm sorta like your grand apprentice. Anyways I called to let you know that Ange...she's been injured. She's being healed right now. She wanted me to let you know." he said to the stern women on the other end. As he talked he remembered the cold feeling he had gotten when his mentor was injured and wondered if Besanti had felt something similar.

"I see...I have heard your name mentioned."
Besanti said in perfect English with just a hint of Hindi accent.
"How are Angelica doing?"
She asked her voice softening a little as you spoke of your Mentor's misfortune.
"Well thank you for letting me know."
She said sharply.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:28 pm

"I see...I have heard your name mentioned."
Besanti said in perfect English with just a hint of Hindi accent.
"How are Angelica doing?"
She asked her voice softening a little as you spoke of your Mentor's misfortune.
"Well thank you for letting me know."
She said sharply.

"She's..she's OK for now. She's unconscious and the doctor's are doing what they can. They seem optimistic and believe she'll be OK." Serge said, stuttering slightly as the mental image of his unconscious mentor flooded into his mind.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:30 pm

"Is she still at that Chantry in Boston? Westchapel?"
The stern elderly woman asked.
"I wish to visit her to check on her condition, please make the arangements with your Deacons child."
She demanded, clearly expecting to be obeyed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:36 pm

"Is she still at that Chantry in Boston? Westchapel?"
The stern elderly woman asked.

"She's at the Steelhaven chantry in Boston." he replied hastily.

"I wish to visit her to check on her condition, please make the arangements with your Deacons child."
She demanded, clearly expecting to be obeyed.

"O-of course! I'll get on that right away." Serge said, unsure of which Deacons to contact or if their were even any left in the chantry. However by the tone of the women's voice he knew he shouldn't argue.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:44 pm

"She's at the Steelhaven chantry in Boston." he replied hastily.

"Ah yes where my other useless apprentice lives, at least Angelica have been able to reach a Master degree and she have attained a bit esteem...very well I shall visit her there then and tell Ryan he better watch out for his sister while she is injured."
Besanti said she did not add a or else but it was clearly implied that Ryan would not like to find out what would happen if he did not do what his Mentor requested.

"O-of course! I'll get on that right away." Serge said, unsure of which Deacons to contact or if their were even any left in the chantry. However by the tone of the women's voice he knew he shouldn't argue.

"Good I will be there by morning, make the preperations."
The older Cultist ordered sharply.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:09 pm

"Ah yes where my other useless apprentice lives, at least Angelica have been able to reach a Master degree and she have attained a bit esteem...very well I shall visit her there then and tell Ryan he better watch out for his sister while she is injured."
Besanti said she did not add a or else but it was clearly implied that Ryan would not like to find out what would happen if he did not do what his Mentor requested.

"Of course. I think Ryan is on a mission right now but I'll tell him when he gets back." Serge responded.

He was a little alarmed to know of Besenti's opinion of Ryan's as the 'useless apprentice'. Especially since he had seen the older ecstatic do many things to help the chantry. However he made no comment on it knowing that anything he said wouldn't change her opinions.

"Good I will be there by morning, make the preperations."
The older Cultist ordered sharply.

"I will do my best." was all that Serge could say. He waited until she hung up the phone, not wanting to be impolite or risking missing anything else she might want to say.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:14 pm

"Of course. I think Ryan is on a mission right now but I'll tell him when he gets back." Serge responded.

He was a little alarmed to know of Besenti's opinion of Ryan's as the 'useless apprentice'. Especially since he had seen the older ecstatic do many things to help the chantry. However he made no comment on it knowing that anything he said wouldn't change her opinions.

"Very well tell him at the earliest opertunity then child."
The old Cultist said sternly.

"I will do my best." was all that Serge could say. He waited until she hung up the phone, not wanting to be impolite or risking missing anything else she might want to say.

"See to it that you do, I expect Angelica's student to be able to carry out a simple asignment, now when she is a little better give her my best...goodbye."
Ange and Ryan's Mentor hung up on the call having said what she wanted to.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:20 pm

"See to it that you do, I expect Angelica's student to be able to carry out a simple asignment, now when she is a little better give her my best...goodbye."
Ange and Ryan's Mentor hung up on the call having said what she wanted to.

After Besenti had hung up, Serge spent a few seconds looking at his phone processing what exactly he had to do. When his mind drew a blank he couldn't help but think, "What...what exactly am I suppose to do? I've never made arrangements for an important person's arrival"

Deciding to work on Elizabeth's request first, Serge went back into the make-shift infirmary to get the doctor's opinion on how long Ange would be incapacitated.

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:27 pm

Antonio had a personal shield, so did Theodora, Francis Better and a few others that Antonio had shared a shield with by giving them pages from his notebook.
"I can work with you Mr Roth Hicks and Francis are of your House if I am not mistaken that you are of House Flambeau, the three of us might be able to cook something up."
Theodora said. "Here...keep this on your person." Antonio said as he handed another of his quickly scribbeled up shields to Thorn then he looked at you. "If you protect the apprentice then Sodalis?"

"Yes, you are, he agreed with Theodora."When you're ready we can try to make a backup shield around all of us or an offensive spell together," he told them. "Will do," he agreed with Thorn, then looked at Violet. "You're with me," he said. No arguing he hoped this time, at least everyone had some backup cover.

Francis suddely cried out in suprise as a bottle materialized on top of the kitchen sink, some sort of gas leaking out of it but the young Hermetic Adept managed to react quickly and he yelled something in Latin and did two rather quick and sloppy hand gestures and the bottle vanished again.
"I have no idea what that was but it probably would not be good for us." He said and Jeffry frowned. "It seams we need some wards...I will see what I can do if the rest of you work on our physical protections." The old Flameau said. "And Mr Better where did you send that bottle?" Francis shrugged. "Ehm right down the corridor Master Morgan." Jeffry nodded at that. "That will do Sodalis that will do."

His eyes widened at the gas as it began to escape, remembering Jace's poison gas that expelled avatars. He raised his arm to start up a spell to do /something/ but thankfully it was disappeared elsewhere. "Do not breathe any of that in," he said, eyeing if the bit that escaped was going to cause them issues and if he had to do something.

"No...I should be able to do both fireballs are my speciality." Francis said and grinned.

"We can make something that will sweep the room or something to squash the bugs, say an auram or gravity well spell. Soon we will not be able to see anything but a layer of bugs..." He frowned then as he heard the chanting continue, the horrible Dragon's Tongue washing over his ears. Maybe they were summoning a spirit...or something else big, whatever it was, it wasn't good and they had to stop them without knowing what they were casting. "We can hone in on that...unsound," he said, narrowing his eyes as he thought out loud of how to get to the Nephandi that were out in the hallway. The hallway was alive, living spirit and flesh combined. It connected to this room, that and the sound may be enough to get a lock on. "Stop them, who is with me? Auram?" he asked quickly, trying to rally better than an individual effort.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:04 pm

Adley and Nicole:

"Yes, you are, he agreed with Theodora."When you're ready we can try to make a backup shield around all of us or an offensive spell together," he told them. "Will do," he agreed with Thorn, then looked at Violet. "You're with me," he said. No arguing he hoped this time, at least everyone had some backup cover.

"We might need an offensive spell more than further protection it will do not good if we hole up and do nothing to take the bastards down."
Theodora said. Francis nodded.
"Either works for me, I might be able to get our offensive spell out past our protections and deliver it into our enemies lap though."
The Other Flambeau said. Violet just nodded.
"Yes Sir."
She said simply.

His eyes widened at the gas as it began to escape, remembering Jace's poison gas that expelled avatars. He raised his arm to start up a spell to do /something/ but thankfully it was disappeared elsewhere. "Do not breathe any of that in," he said, eyeing if the bit that escaped was going to cause them issues and if he had to do something.

"I will try not to."
Francis said and he begun a simple Auram spell that gathered the bit of escaped gas up into a little ball of air and then that to disapeared.
"You know magick is rather fun when you do it in the Umbra where we do not have to worry about Dox."
Francis begun but then two more bottles of gas appeared out of nowhere and the Flambeau got his hands full, literary he did use hand gestures, to teleport them back out of the room again.
"Fucking Nephandi!"
He grumbeled.

"We can make something that will sweep the room or something to squash the bugs, say an auram or gravity well spell. Soon we will not be able to see anything but a layer of bugs..."

"Using gravity on the bugs might be useful, gravity can be a bitch, a Paradox spirit did that to my Mentor once really messed her up...what if I make sure we can affect space outside of the door and you lead the working to do some bug squishing?"
Francins Better suggjested.
"And Theodora can help as well."
He said and the Tytalus grumbeled and said with her voice dripping with sarcasm.
"Oh thank you Francis."

He frowned then as he heard the chanting continue, the horrible Dragon's Tongue washing over his ears. Maybe they were summoning a spirit...or something else big, whatever it was, it wasn't good and they had to stop them without knowing what they were casting. "We can hone in on that...unsound," he said, narrowing his eyes as he thought out loud of how to get to the Nephandi that were out in the hallway. The hallway was alive, living spirit and flesh combined. It connected to this room, that and the sound may be enough to get a lock on. "Stop them, who is with me? Auram?" he asked quickly, trying to rally better than an individual effort.

"Lead and I will help out."
Better said and Theodora nodded.
"I am in as well."
Darrian looked at you.
"My Pradigm is different from yours Mr Roth Hicks but I know enough Hermetic teory that I might be of aid as well."
Jeffry just nodded.
"See what you can do about our chanting friends out there mea filius and I will work on a spiritual ward for the room."

Serge:

After Besenti had hung up, Serge spent a few seconds looking at his phone processing what exactly he had to do. When his mind drew a blank he couldn't help but think, "What...what exactly am I suppose to do? I've never made arrangements for an important person's arrival"

Deciding to work on Elizabeth's request first, Serge went back into the make-shift infirmary to get the doctor's opinion on how long Ange would be incapacitated.

When you got back to the make shift infirmary Richard where checking on Adjan's right shoulder while Dr Wong where studying Ange's heart rate again and making notes, Ange herself where sleeping. Richard looked up when you came into the room.
"Your Mentor is resting Mr Yager...where you wondering about something?"
He said as he made sure Adjan's bandages where fastened as they should.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:10 pm

"Are you sure my sister did not suffer?"
Brandon said and Dalisse nodded.
"It was very quick there where no time for pain."
She assured the boy and he looked down.
"I understand, I hate it but I understand."
He muttered.
"Gorgo would not send her swarm of again not after Lady Larson killed her entire swarm a while back to punish her for...well I do not know for what actually, she is much more protective of her swarm now that it have respawned."
Brandon said then he got an anoyed look on his grief struck face.
"And shit that I should not have said either...damn...well I guess it is not much you can do about it."
Colin arched an eyebrow, "She's liable to stay close to the swarm, then? That is a useful nugget of information. And as for how much I can do about it, well..."
He raised his phone and sent off a message to Adley, Morgan and Darrian, 'Vampiress protective of her swarm, likely close to it. Tass vault emptied.'
He smiled thinly, "I guess you could blame the Union for their assistance, as well..."

"Thank you..."
Brandon muttered.
"Well wishes aside this war is never goinøg to end is it we are always going to kill one another?"
He said bitterly and wiped tears from his face.
He pondered for a moment, "Perhaps... The Traditions will soon learn, as a whole, that a Fallen Avatar can be reverted. That trying to tear them apart is needless and excessive... Perhaps that will change the face of the war, turn our larger strategies into one of, hm, recruitment rather than attrition..."

"Her name was Vera Tally she was a young apprnetice of a mage of House Tytalus when she was lured over to the Nephandi and the Chief took her under her wing as her apprentice."
Dalisse said and Brandon nodded sadly.
"Vera...that...fit her better."
He whispered.
"Thank you."
He nodded, "Vera Tally Bani Hermes ex Tytalus... I will light a candle for her passing; it is the least i can do... perhaps the only thing I can do..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:25 pm

Colin arched an eyebrow, "She's liable to stay close to the swarm, then? That is a useful nugget of information. And as for how much I can do about it, well..."
He raised his phone and sent off a message to Adley, Morgan and Darrian, 'Vampiress protective of her swarm, likely close to it. Tass vault emptied.'
He smiled thinly, "I guess you could blame the Union for their assistance, as well..."

"Fuck..."
Brandon grumbeled.
"Well I can not really be angry with you for using the information but I can be angry at myself for saying anything...that was really stupid...Larson will have my hide!"
He said sounding even more dismayed.

You got a reply back from Darrian which simply said.
"Understood."

He pondered for a moment, "Perhaps... The Traditions will soon learn, as a whole, that a Fallen Avatar can be reverted. That trying to tear them apart is needless and excessive... Perhaps that will change the face of the war, turn our larger strategies into one of, hm, recruitment rather than attrition..."

Yeah perhaps but then again I do not really want to be recruited either, damn it...but it is far, far, far better than the alternative at least."
The young Nephandus said and sigh.

He nodded, "Vera Tally Bani Hermes ex Tytalus... I will light a candle for her passing; it is the least i can do... perhaps the only thing I can do..."

"Thank you...I appriciate it."
Brandon said sadly.
"At least she will have someone marking her passing."

Adley your phone ping so do the phones of your Mentor and Darrian, Jeffry where to busy with the ward he was creating though. Darrian picked his phone up and read the message and sent a reply.
"It seams the vampiress might be found close to her swarm...and the Nephandi do not have a Tass storage anymore or so Mr Wainwright says, how he pulled that of I do not know."
The alchemist commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:42 pm

Anja's Post:

'Ah, screw it. Not enough time or effort.' Nicole replied.

Anja's Post:

'If this costs me a limb, it'll be better be more than one beer.' Nicole quipped. 'And I'll shoot you if it's a Bud[wiser], I will.'

Anja's Post:

'Is the woman hostile?' she asked, taking aim at the door they'd come in from.

Adley's Post:

Nicole bit her lip at this; resisting the urge to make a sarcastic "oh, really?" comment at this Flash of the Fucking Obvious.

Adley's Post:

Credit where it was due... that was better point. 'Any chance you could use that wind thing to blow the bugs back out of the room again?' taking a tiny look at Antonio - just enough for him to see she was referring to him. [It was him who did it earlier, right?]

Anja's Post:

Another raised eyebrow to all this; sounded like a plan of sorts, but made roughly as much sense as math class did when they did that calculus shit.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:51 pm

We two came looking for a fomorian that had endangered our native island of New Zealand. It has probed rather elusive, but we have followed his tracks, and he's around here. As for the wyrm corruption... my kind is fighting black spiral dancer mages. They are kidnapping our young and forcing them to dance the black spiral, or else they would feed their elder's spirits to their corrupted nothingness. tane said straightforward As for what the rokea are doing, i belive they belong here, but Coawa might be able to tell you more.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:01 pm

"Fuck..."
Brandon grumbeled.
"Well I can not really be angry with you for using the information but I can be angry at myself for saying anything...that was really stupid...Larson will have my hide!"
He said sounding even more dismayed.
Colin grinned wryly, "I won't tell her if you don't - and that even assumes she gets out of the pickle she's in..."

Yeah perhaps but then again I do not really want to be recruited either, damn it...but it is far, far, far better than the alternative at least."
The young Nephandus said and sigh.
He nodded, "Perhaps not in this life, perhaps not in the next, either... Or in the one after that. But the important thing is, if we can change the normal policy to watch and wait instead of shred on sight, you will have the option in the future..."

"Thank you...I appriciate it."
Brandon said sadly.
"At least she will have someone marking her passing."
He nodded, "Nobody, friend, foe or random stranger, should pass unremarked..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:02 pm

When you got back to the make shift infirmary Richard where checking on Adjan's right shoulder while Dr Wong where studying Ange's heart rate again and making notes, Ange herself where sleeping. Richard looked up when you came into the room.
"Your Mentor is resting Mr Yager...where you wondering about something?"
He said as he made sure Adjan's bandages where fastened as they should.

"Yeah. I just wanted to know how long Ange was going to be out for. Do you have any clue how long it'll be until she's better?" Serge asked anxiously glancing at his unconscious mentor.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:20 pm

Nicole and Adley:

'Ah, screw it. Not enough time or effort.' Nicole replied.

"Very well."
Theodora replied simply.

'If this costs me a limb, it'll be better be more than one beer.' Nicole quipped. 'And I'll shoot you if it's a Bud[wiser], I will.'

"If it costs you a limb I will get you something stronger."
The Hermetic said and grinned.
"No Bud...that is not really beer now is it."
She said wryly.
"All the same let us try to stay in one piece and then I can drink you under the table."

'Is the woman hostile?' she asked, taking aim at the door they'd come in from.

"I don't know she is just standing there, blood on her face my guess though is yes she is hostile, if you ask me about anything in here that we do not know to be on our side and I will assume it is hostile."
Francis Better said and frowned.

Credit where it was due... that was better point. 'Any chance you could use that wind thing to blow the bugs back out of the room again?' taking a tiny look at Antonio - just enough for him to see she was referring to him. [It was him who did it earlier, right?]

"It depends on the bugs of course but yeah I think I could do that. I can prepere the spell now so it is ready if we need it."
Antonio said as he flipped his note book open to a new page, grabbed his expensive looking pen and started scribbeling away.

(OOC: Yes that was Antonio.)

Colin:

Colin grinned wryly, "I won't tell her if you don't - and that even assumes she gets out of the pickle she's in..."

"Yeah...thanks mostly I am just angry at myself for saying something the betrayed the Labyrinth, I can blame it on my grief but really it is my own responsibility."
Brandon said dismayed at his slip up.

He nodded, "Perhaps not in this life, perhaps not in the next, either... Or in the one after that. But the important thing is, if we can change the normal policy to watch and wait instead of shred on sight, you will have the option in the future..."

"Well like I said it is better than the current practice but even so I am what I am, I do not want to be turned back or fixed there is nothing wrong with me!"
Brandon exclaimed sounding hurt.
"I am exactly the way I should be."

He nodded, "Nobody, friend, foe or random stranger, should pass unremarked..."

The young Nephandus nodded solemnly at that.
"Agreed."
He said simply.

Serge:

"Yeah. I just wanted to know how long Ange was going to be out for. Do you have any clue how long it'll be until she's better." Serge asked anxiously glancing at his unconscious mentor.

Richard sigh and he glanced at the wounded Cultist before he indicated you should follow him out on the hallway where you could talk privatly. Once there he said.
"It really depends...if the healing the Deaconess did on your Mentor took care of most of the brain injury so all that is left is a bit of soreness as it where from the healing then she should be back on her feet though limping due to the other injuries in a few days, if there are brain injuries though, or if she have broken bones then it can be months...years or...never."
He said softly.
"I am sorry I just do not know anything before I have had a chance to examine her more closely."

Tane:

We two came looking for a fomorian that had endangered our native island of New Zealand. It has probed rather elusive, but we have followed his tracks, and he's around here.

"I see...well such beings needs to be taken down."
Dino agreed.
"It is a honorable task you have taken on yourself, have you gotten any closer to finding this fiend?"

As for the wyrm corruption... my kind is fighting black spiral dancer mages. They are kidnapping our young and forcing them to dance the black spiral, or else they would feed their elder's spirits to their corrupted nothingness. tane said straightforward

"Mages can dance the Black Spiral? This is most troubeling news."
Dino said.
"And there are then these Wyrm tainted mages who have created the problems around Boston then? Do you know if they have anything to do with the Fomori you and your friend here are hunting?"

As for what the rokea are doing, i belive they belong here, but Coawa might be able to tell you more.

"We do not form packs like you do, usually a shark swims alone, however at times we form Slews, group that survive together, my borthers and sisters by the harbor are my mother and her Slew, they are here hunting the same Formori as me and my brother, they mean you no harm."
Coawa said and Dino nodded.
"I see...hum...well I have to admit so many member of another changing breed in the city do make my fellows nervous."
He said.
"How long will they be staying?"
The female werewolf asked and Coawa shrugged.
"Until the task is done."
He said simply.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:16 pm

"Yeah...thanks mostly I am just angry at myself for saying something the betrayed the Labyrinth, I can blame it on my grief but really it is my own responsibility."
Brandon said dismayed at his slip up.
Colin smiled thinly, "Happens to us all from time to time..."

"Well like I said it is better than the current practice but even so I am what I am, I do not want to be turned back or fixed there is nothing wrong with me!"
Brandon exclaimed sounding hurt.
"I am exactly the way I should be."
He nodded, "So you say - and I am not saying you are objectively wrong, either - I am merely suggesting that a later incarnation, should you not Descend into Nothingness in this life, might feel differently."

The young Nephandus nodded solemnly at that.
"Agreed."
He said simply.
He sighed, "On another note, I don't suppose you know much about what Larson intended to do with a Chronomancer?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:14 pm

Richard sigh and he glanced at the wounded Cultist before he indicated you should follow him out on the hallway where you could talk privatly. Once there he said.
"It really depends...if the healing the Deaconess did on your Mentor took care of most of the brain injury so all that is left is a bit of soreness as it where from the healing then she should be back on her feet though limping due to the other injuries in a few days, if there are brain injuries though, or if she have broken bones then it can be months...years or...never."
He said softly.
"I am sorry I just do not know anything before I have had a chance to examine her more closely."

"I...I see." Serge said, trying to sound calm but a nervous twitch in his right hand said otherwise.

"Well, I guess I'll just tell her secretary that she'll be unavailable for a week." Serge said with a frown as he pulled out his phone. He didn't feel like calling Elizabeth so soon, so he just sent her a text:

"Hey Elizabeth. I just talked to the doctor and he says that Ange will be out for at least a week, depending on the flu's severity."

Once he finished sending the message. He looked back at Richard.

"Thanks for letting me know. Their's still one other thing. When I told Ange's mentor about her condition, she said that she was coming over and that she'll be here by morning. She wanted me to make arrangements with the Deacon's. She was....quite forceful." Serge said sheepishly remembering the rather stern orders of the hindu-speaking women.

He knew he probably should've told her about the whole 'battle for the sake of the world' thing that the Deacon's were doing but the thought hadn't crossed his mind when he was given the order.

"Although with everything that's going on I'm guessing that won't be easy. Still do you know which Deacon's are still in the chantry that I can inform about this?" he asked.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:39 am

Colin:

Colin smiled thinly, "Happens to us all from time to time..."

"You have accidentally dilvulged important information to the enemy?"
Brandon asked sounding suprised.

He nodded, "So you say - and I am not saying you are objectively wrong, either - I am merely suggesting that a later incarnation, should you not Descend into Nothingness in this life, might feel differently."

"I guess that it would be nice to have the optinn for future incarnations but I hope none of them take that route for if they do all the work I have done up until now will be wasted."
The young Nephandus muttered.

He sighed, "On another note, I don't suppose you know much about what Larson intended to do with a Chronomancer?"

Brandon looked rather uncomfortable.
"Ehm...well yes I...do know but it is not something I should or will tell you."
He said and shook his head.
"I am loyal to the Nephandi Colin I am not going to betray my Labyrinth!"
He said with determination in his voice.

Serge:

"I...I see." Serge said, trying to sound calm but a nervous twitch in his right hand said otherwise.

"Well, I guess I'll just tell her secretary that she'll be unavailable for a week." Serge said with a frown as he pulled out his phone. He didn't feel like calling Elizabeth so soon, so he just sent her a text:

"Hey Elizabeth. I just talked to the doctor and he says that Ange will be out for at least a week, depending on the flu's severity."

Richard gave you a compassionate look and put his hand on your shoulder.
"We are going to have to hope for the best Serge and we are mages our beliefs and hopes do matter."
He said softly.

You got a reply back from Elizabeth.
"Thank you dear then I will take care of everything, tell Ange to just relax and get better...and tell her to drink plenty of water."
Shorly after there came another text from the secretary with a recepie for chiken soup.
"Two raw chiken tighs,
One half onion,
two carrots,
one tin of hermetic sweet corn,
One half leek,
Boil the chiken tighs in 3/4 liter of water until meat comes of the bones, take the chiken out and remove skin and bones and cut the meat into small pieces and put back into the soup, add the cut vegtabels, add spices and salt and pepper as desired and serve with a slice of good bread with butter."

Once he finished sending the message. He looked back at Richard.

"Thanks for letting me know. Their's still one other thing. When I told Ange's mentor about her condition, she said that she was coming over and that she'll be here by morning. She wanted me to make arrangements with the Deacon's. She was....quite forceful." Serge said sheepishly remembering the rather stern orders of the hindu-speaking women.

"I see, since the Deaconess herself is a Master of the Art then I assume her Mentor is as well so it will be an important person visiting, you will have to speak with one of the Deacons for that, Master Sharaya are the only one of the five that are currently at the Chantry."
The Akashic informed you.

He knew he probably should've told her about the whole 'battle for the sake of the world' thing that the Deacon's were doing but the thought hadn't crossed his mind when he was given the order.

"Although with everything that's going on I'm guessing that won't be easy. Still do you know which Deacon's are still in the chantry that I can inform about this?" he asked.

"I think the arangements for a visit will have to be done once we know there will be a morning for the honored lady to arrive on. You can speak with Master Sharaya though, he is down in Mr Smithson's room running ops for our teams in the field."
Richard said and nodded.
"I am sure it will be nice for the Deaconess to see her Mentor."
He said and smiled.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:04 pm

"You have accidentally dilvulged important information to the enemy?"
Brandon asked sounding suprised.
Colin smiled thinly, "I may have... let slip a little more than intended when attempting to emotionally unsettle an enemy, yes. That's not to say they were in a position to act on that intel, or that they actually caught the inference correctly, mind, but all the same..."

"I guess that it would be nice to have the optinn for future incarnations but I hope none of them take that route for if they do all the work I have done up until now will be wasted."
The young Nephandus muttered.
He smiled, "A road well walked is never wasted. An Avatar's path toward enlightenment does not need to be straight nor narrow."

Brandon looked rather uncomfortable.
"Ehm...well yes I...do know but it is not something I should or will tell you."
He said and shook his head.
"I am loyal to the Nephandi Colin I am not going to betray my Labyrinth!"
He said with determination in his voice.
He nodded, "Quite alright. It's likely not a question that needs to be answered; the important thing is stopping her, not a complete analysis of her plans before the hammer falls..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:39 pm

We know who does it accompany, and we are on their tracks but... they hide well and as i said, there are also many corrupted mages.
A fomorian can do a lot less damage than them. We estimate that, only in the viccinity of boston, they must be around 100, so we can't cope with them all.

"Mages can dance the Black Spiral? This is most troubeling news."
We... there are spirits of creation inside the soul of every human. Mages have this spirits, what you'd find akin to a totem, awakened and willing to work beside us to change the world. Now, when this spirits of creation get broken and fused together wrong, as shattered glass. They turn around and stop being spirits of creation and grow to be spirits of the contrary, of undoing. Not destruction, but the un creation of all.
Sounds akin to following the wyrm and serving it's madness. I can assure you, they're far worse even than the wyrm. They wish to even unwoven reality and make existence a perpetual nothingness. It's worse than the black spiral. And to their end, they're gathering any monster they can to fight us. They have allied themselves to this fomorian and at least a wyrm oriented ananasi. The sister of this ananasi is helping us track the monsters.

And i forgot... there's also one of this mages or maybe an aberration or something that's killing spirits. Not right away though, that'd be mercyful, but it infects them with a parasyte and makes them do what the wyrm wants. I nursed back to health such an spirit, but it was terribly damaged, so it's possible that they have allied themselves to corrupt spirits, just because corruption from this side is not enough.

And talking about sides... i found recently that they have... put around the places where the celosy is less thick some sharp shards of our totemlike spirits. I don't think they killed any spirits, but it's possible. The point is, even when stepping to the other side or from the other side, watch out for their shenanigans
Tane drank tea after the monologue. IT was a lot of information that could eventually bite them in the ass, but he also knew that they wanted the fomorians and the nephandi as dead as he wanted it, and if he didn't warn them, they'd probably die. He was saving lives, really, and that was the minimum he could do to then pledge for their help cleansing the avatars.

What can you tell me of garou activity. Are you behind a prey?

((well, i got little more exp left to reach the 24 i need to get arete 4. I want to grow my arete, so i give you the heads up so that you know))
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:08 pm

Colin:

Colin smiled thinly, "I may have... let slip a little more than intended when attempting to emotionally unsettle an enemy, yes. That's not to say they were in a position to act on that intel, or that they actually caught the inference correctly, mind, but all the same..."

"Well what I let slip you ended up actually being able to use."
Brandon said and he gave a dismayed huff.
"Well I guess it is not to much I can do about that now."

He smiled, "A road well walked is never wasted. An Avatar's path toward enlightenment does not need to be straight nor narrow."

"Yeah that is true, but how would it benefit my Avaatar first to reach for Desencion and then stop mid way?"
The young Nephandus asked.

He nodded, "Quite alright. It's likely not a question that needs to be answered; the important thing is stopping her, not a complete analysis of her plans before the hammer falls..."

"Well I hope Lady Larson wins even if I do not fully support her goals."
Brandon muttered stubbornly.
"Anyway thank you for not trying to force it out of me I know you could do that, torture me I mean, thank you for not doing that...it would really suck."

Tane:

We know who does it accompany, and we are on their tracks but... they hide well and as i said, there are also many corrupted mages.
A fomorian can do a lot less damage than them. We estimate that, only in the viccinity of boston, they must be around 100, so we can't cope with them all.

"A hundred formori or a hundred Wyrm tainted wordbreakers....ehm sorry thaat was rude of me, mages."
Dino said and frowned.
"In either case they will need to be stopped."

We... there are spirits of creation inside the soul of every human. Mages have this spirits, what you'd find akin to a totem, awakened and willing to work beside us to change the world. Now, when this spirits of creation get broken and fused together wrong, as shattered glass. They turn around and stop being spirits of creation and grow to be spirits of the contrary, of undoing. Not destruction, but the un creation of all.

"I have heard rumors that mages have spirits living inside of them, spirits that are not spirits, that do not fit in the regular order of the spirit world...so you are saying that this is true then?"
The female werewolf asked.
"Having such a spirit broken and put back together wrong sounds horrible, such a thing should not be!"
She followed up angrily.

Sounds akin to following the wyrm and serving it's madness. I can assure you, they're far worse even than the wyrm. They wish to even unwoven reality and make existence a perpetual nothingness. It's worse than the black spiral. And to their end, they're gathering any monster they can to fight us. They have allied themselves to this fomorian and at least a wyrm oriented ananasi. The sister of this ananasi is helping us track the monsters.

Dino could not well hide his displeasure at hearing about an Ananasi but he said nothing but his eyes hardened, his companion spoke again.
"If it is like you say Mr Karyak then these Wyrm worshipping mages needs to be stopped, we need to put aside differences and any ill feelings and focus on taking these mages out and especially if they have allied themselves with others who serve the wyrm."

And i forgot... there's also one of this mages or maybe an aberration or something that's killing spirits. Not right away though, that'd be mercyful, but it infects them with a parasyte and makes them do what the wyrm wants. I nursed back to health such an spirit, but it was terribly damaged, so it's possible that they have allied themselves to corrupt spirits, just because corruption from this side is not enough.

Both of the Garou looked at one another at that and then Dino spoke.
"My pack have lost three spirits that frequently work with us, and I personally have noticed several spirits go missing from the hospital I work at."
He said then his companion took over and asked.
"Is anything being done to deal with this problem Mr Karyak?"

And talking about sides... i found recently that they have... put around the places where the celosy is less thick some sharp shards of our totemlike spirits. I don't think they killed any spirits, but it's possible. The point is, even when stepping to the other side or from the other side, watch out for their shenanigans Tane drank tea after the monologue. IT was a lot of information that could eventually bite them in the ass, but he also knew that they wanted the fomorians and the nephandi as dead as he wanted it, and if he didn't warn them, they'd probably die. He was saving lives, really, and that was the minimum he could do to then pledge for their help cleansing the avatars.

"We have not see any such shards but thank you for your warning."
Dino said and nodded.
"The destruction of a spirit always sadden us."
He said. The tea tasted of earthly herbs and natoral honey as you sipped it.

What can you tell me of garou activity. Are you behind a prey?

Dino leaned back a little and sipped his tea as he regarded you.
"There is not much of our ativities I am comfortable sharing with someone I have just met Mr Karyak but I can say that we have been investigating his increase in Wyrm activity."
He said cautiously.
"What exactly where you wondering about?"

(OOC: In the House Rules section it is started that we do not use the rule about paying exp for Arete. Yes I know that in the book you pay the exp then the character have a Seeking, if he sucseeds then he get a new dot in Arete and if he fails he is still out of the exp and get nothing and I do not like that so I just run the Seeking, and if the character sucseeds he get the dot of Arete without paying for it and if he fails then he just fails. I can arrange for Tane to have a Seeking though if you wish and roleplay that out.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:39 pm

"Well what I let slip you ended up actually being able to use."
Brandon said and he gave a dismayed huff.
"Well I guess it is not to much I can do about that now."
Colin nodded, "Yet what I let slip... might still come back to bite me. In a permanent way."

"Yeah that is true, but how would it benefit my Avaatar first to reach for Desencion and then stop mid way?"
The young Nephandus asked.
He smiled thinly, "Perhaps because your soul would have seen where that path leads, giving it greater insight into the Black Spiral than almost any other Mage might possess? Imagine the power of an Oracle who had intimate knowledge of the other side, who was familiar with the temptations, the benefits and the dangers of both paths? Perhaps an Oracle of a middle road could be possible, wielding understanding and power of both Creation and Uncreation?"

"Well I hope Lady Larson wins even if I do not fully support her goals."
Brandon muttered stubbornly.
"Anyway thank you for not trying to force it out of me I know you could do that, torture me I mean, thank you for not doing that...it would really suck."
He nodded, "Even though Larson's success would mean you, your Mentor and your poor sister never existed in the first place? That the pawn of whom you are so fond would never have been born, that you would never have got to know her? No, torture is not a useful tool... If I cannot convince you to tell me truthful information without inflicting pain, there's no reason to assume anything extracted through pain is anything more than what the victim might think I want to hear, as opposed to the truth... I am no Gabriel; I gain no enjoyment from inflicting pain for any reason."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next