Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 23 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 28.04.18 17:32

[Adley and Nicole] (Labyrinth, Jeffry's strike team at 2 30)

He frowned, listening to the explanation and then made a face at drinking the blood. Definitely did not like that. He pulled out the tablet though and wrote out something as quickly as he could but kept it close to himself so the entire party couldn't see it. "I'm sorry I'm not explaining myself well, it would be better if I wrote it down." 'His birth name are on the tubes, if you have to give them then take them off sir. But this residue is a form of lingering resonance that is found in the avatar - difficult as it may be, is it not possible to use the same technique as transferring the link that was used to target my cabalmate that was put onto a cactus? Instead of using corpus, using spiritual ars and prime? You keep the tubes of blood, the resonance residue is transferred to something else that can accept the stuff as residue and be drunk instead. What happens at one level happens at all, though in this case we can try to protect ourselves from any effects such imbibing may have. Something that stands for blood - rendering a temporary residue you would be able to control breaking the links afterward. The Verbena may have thoughts on this too. Safer than drinking blood or Fallen residue! Also the caul's given Name, I know it and will give it only to you to say goodbye for his sister.

Your Mentor read what you had writted and his eyes widened when he realized he had allmost haded over something that had Kyle's given name on it, he looked up from the tablet to give you a tired but grateful look before he continued reading, even your Mentor could get so tired important things slipped by him. After he had read what you had written he handed the tablet back and seamed to consider for a moment, mulling it over in his head then he nodded.
"Agreed, I can do what you suggjest and I do think it will work as well as drinking the blood thank you mea filius, for the suggjestion and for preventing me from comitting a serious error."
The old mage said in ernest, he seamed a bit embarrassed at that he was never one for not taking self crittisism.
"I am getting far to tired."
He muttered as he pulled the labels of the vials and held them in his hand and burned them. Then he nodded to the part about the Caul's given name and pointed towards the tablet to ask you to write it up for him instead of speaking it.

'Yes sirs," he said. This was a good arrangement, as he and Cecelia were not going to be affected by the gas, at least if the charm he had was still functional as his pater supposed. "Have we figured a way to get the gas out of there yet?" he asked.

"Your Cabalmate says he have aranged for water to have been used on the room, this have mixed with the gas, so it is not a gas anymore but we do not know if the residue in the water are still dangerous or not."
Jeffry replied.
"He sent an electronic letter about it to my phone."

(OOC: Not a problem, I hope you had a nice day.)

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

"She'll survive." Serge said hastily not wanting Rosa to think any differently. "Every injury she has can be fixed with time."

"That is really good news."
Rosa said and smiled.

"She's a tough women. She's probably a bit sore but any pain she's in she can handle. And she's resting now so she's on the road to recovery." Serge said in a kind voice, his own mind at distress thinking about what sorts of pains his mentor had to endure.

"I would very much like to visit her if I may Sir when she is well enough."
Yu Die requested politely.
"And I hope she will get better soon."

"All right then I'll head out." He said collecting a few of his pencils he had left lying around and his sketch book. He had a feeling he might need it. After he collected all of his things he went back up to the attic to meet up with Allison.

"Very well take care for now Cousin."
Rosa said and the mage girls waved to you as you left.

You got up to the attic and it was pretty crowded, make shift beds had been put up, you saw your Mentor sleeping in one of them, a young man you think was named Arn where curled up in another crying hysterically, around on the beds and cots where men and women, some uncocious others awake with various injuries, some looking rather scared and miserable. Allison where checking on one unconcious man, she smiled to you.
"Ah Mr Yager...do you think you can help settle Mr Woodhouse down a little?"
She asked and nodded towards Arn, the young Solificato had no visable wounds but he was very pale and seamed to be in allot of pain and he was rather hysterical.

(OOC: Well Society of Leopold hunt for all supernaturals vampires, mages, changelings, your aunt who read tarot cards they all must die in their book tough they have internal orders that focus on one type of critter or another, they can be sent out to get any creature. The former Inquisitor General Ingrid Bauer where particularly fond of capturing and torturing and then burning mages, I guess everyone need a hobby.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 23 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Tane Karyak 28.04.18 18:26

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

"I think they would like that, you are welcome"

Great, lets move, then.

not even a Nephandi

Not in Name, but they exist from the moment creatión was born. Tane said, disdainfully.

"you do not want to be in the way when that happens."
See, I'll do it here if I can

Are you sure your shapechanger friends are safe in your home then, if there is something of unknown origin or intent luring around the walls?"

They're warriors, I took out my little ones,
but they can handle themselves. I still want my traps settled there

Thanks man. It helps. I hope the others are alright
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 28.04.18 18:46

"Agreed, I can do what you suggjest and I do think it will work as well as drinking the blood thank you mea filius, for the suggjestion and for preventing me from comitting a serious error."
The old mage said in ernest, he seamed a bit embarrassed at that he was never one for not taking self crittisism.
"I am getting far to tired."
He muttered as he pulled the labels of the vials and held them in his hand and burned them. Then he nodded to the part about the Caul's given name and pointed towards the tablet to ask you to write it up for him instead of speaking it.

He just nodded, he understood. They were all exhausted and that's when it was easiest to slip up, even the best of them. He added to his note: 'Please be careful, sir. The name is Dain. Someone should know it, that must see this to the end.' When he had seen it, he carefully cleaned up the wax tablet and put it away.

"Your Cabalmate says he have aranged for water to have been used on the room, this have mixed with the gas, so it is not a gas anymore but we do not know if the residue in the water are still dangerous or not." Jeffry replied. "He sent an electronic letter about it to my phone."

"I see. Well then we should make a rain umbrella..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 28.04.18 19:17

"I would very much like to visit her if I may Sir when she is well enough."
Yu Die requested politely.
"And I hope she will get better soon."

"Your more than welcome to come visit her when she's awake. I'm sure she'd be grateful to know that her patients think about her." he said with a smile.

You got up to the attic and it was pretty crowded, make shift beds had been put up, you saw your Mentor sleeping in one of them, a young man you think was named Arn where curled up in another crying hysterically, around on the beds and cots where men and women, some uncocious others awake with various injuries, some looking rather scared and miserable. Allison where checking on one unconcious man, she smiled to you.
"Ah Mr Yager...do you think you can help settle Mr Woodhouse down a little?"
She asked and nodded towards Arn, the young Solificato had no visable wounds but he was very pale and seamed to be in allot of pain and he was rather hysterical.

As Serge got up, he was slightly alarmed by the gruesome sight. He didn't expect anything else but seeing so much pain and injury in one place was frightening.

He glanced to the side and saw the hysterical Arn curled up and, after a while, recognized him as the same man who had given him the potion right before he left on a mission. In fact he still had that potion on his person. Seeing him in so much pain brought a frown on Serge's face and when Allison requested that he calm Arn down, he gladly pulled out a pencil and began drawing the potion maker in his sketchbook in preparation to calm him down.

"Can you tell me why he's in so much pain? Like what caused it?" Serge asked Allsion as he drew Arn within his sketchbook.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 28.04.18 19:39

Great, lets move, then.

Dino nodded at that and gave the order to the surviving werewolves to come along, though he clearly did not like leaving his fallen brothers behind.

Not in Name, but they exist from the moment creatión was born. Tane said, disdainfully.

"There have always been infernalists of some sort yes, but an organized Nephandi faction that is even younger than the Traditions."
Alphonse said.

See, I'll do it here if I can

"Good for if not you can not return with it to Steelhaven, Jeffry are never going to accept that."
Amadeus said and frowned.

They're warriors, I took out my little ones,
but they can handle themselves. I still want my traps settled there

"Being a warrior do not mean one are immortal Mr Karyak but it is good you sent the non combatants away."
The old Verbena said and nodded.

Thanks man. It helps. I hope the others are alright

"I have healed some of them, yes I hope the same and that the other teams are allright though likely there will have been losses."
Amadeus said darkly.

He just nodded, he understood. They were all exhausted and that's when it was easiest to slip up, even the best of them. He added to his note: 'Please be careful, sir. The name is Dain. Someone should know it, that must see this to the end.' When he had seen it, he carefully cleaned up the wax tablet and put it away.

Jeffry still looked dismayed about his slip up but there where no time to dwell on it. He read the name you wrote on the tablet and gave a solemn nod.
"He will be remembered."
Was all he said but by the seriousness in his tone of voice it was clear he would make very sure the little boy and his name was remembered as a child, as what he was and should have been rather than as the monstrosity behind that door.

"I see. Well then we should make a rain umbrella..."

"I do think the water is on the floor mea filius, and on the prisoners that needs rescuing."
The old Hermetic said with another frown.

[Serge] (In the make shift infirmary at 3 in the afternoon.)

"Your more than welcome to come visit her when she's awake. I'm sure she'd be grateful to know that her patients think about her." he said with a smile.

"I will do so then."
Yu Die said with something in her voice that said that stepping into an infirmary was not easy for her but she wanted to say hi to your Mentor anyway.

As Serge got up, he was slightly alarmed by the gruesome sight. He didn't expect anything else but seeing so much pain and injury in one place was frightening.

He glanced to the side and saw the hysterical Arn curled up and, after a while, recognized him as the same man who had given him the potion right before he left on a mission. In fact he still had that potion on his person. Seeing him in so much pain brought a frown on Serge's face and when Allison requested that he calm Arn down, he gladly pulled out a pencil and began drawing the potion maker in his sketchbook in preparation to calm him down.

"Can you tell me why he's in so much pain? Like what caused it?" Serge asked Allsion as he drew Arn within his sketchbook.

Allison came over to you and glanced at Arn.
"That damnable man Jace had made some gas that rips the Avatar out of an Awakened mage."
She said in a hushed tone of voice.
"It is temporary I am told but..well we do not know what to do to help him until his Avatar returns...poor man seeing him like that allmost makes me glad I am just a hedge wizard."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 28.04.18 19:55

Jeffry still looked dismayed about his slip up but there where no time to dwell on it. He read the name you wrote on the tablet and gave a solemn nod.
"He will be remembered."

He nodded, then gave another respectful nod to the others before returning to the group he was going to be set with for the next problem.

"I do think the water is on the floor mea filius, and on the prisoners that needs rescuing."
The old Hermetic said with another frown.

"Hrm...well, I do know a spirit that may be inclined help us if she has not yet returned to her plane she may even be seen on the way back to there. But I am not sure if it would work, would drying them off with wind turn it back into a gas...which would make the problem return to it's former state..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 28.04.18 19:57

Nicole waited for the others to be finally ready, fishing out a bar of some form out of a pocket and tearing the packet off with her teeth.

[Wasn't expecting Dane to care for his targets, merely how he'd react on realising that all his efforts were almost completely futile - the ones he was getting were the easily-replaced pawns, that his 'global effect' on fighting the Good Fight was almost nil.]

[Mage hunters? That's fine. Nicole's not one of those. *tongue*]

[I'd expect SofL to be a bigger threat in Boston than most parts of the country, what with it being one of the most heavily Catholic. One of the things I'm hoping with 5th is that they'll get round to fleshing out *other* religious fanatics.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 28.04.18 20:12

He nodded, then gave another respectful nod to the others before returning to the group he was going to be set with for the next problem.

"We will not be entering the lab before we know the status of the lab for sure."
Darrian said as you returned to his group.
"But we should head over there now and see what we can do."

"Hrm...well, I do know a spirit that may be inclined help us if she has not yet returned to her plane she may even be seen on the way back to there. But I am not sure if it would work, would drying them off with wind turn it back into a gas...which would make the problem return to it's former state..."

"That depends on the chemical composition of the gas."
Darrian said and Jeffry nodded.
"Indeed, I think in this case you will have to examine the room before knowing for sure, but be careful and do not expose yourself to uneeded danger, any of you."
He urged.

Nicole waited for the others to be finally ready, fishing out a bar of some form out of a pocket and tearing the packet off with her teeth.

Darrian made a motion of his hand to tell the others to move out and started walking.
"Which way Mr Roth Hicks?"
He asked. Cecilia spoke up.
"We need to go down the corridor we came from, then take two right turns, it is not far from the armory really."
She said and shuddered.
"But I do not have to go in right?"

(OOC: I doubt he would believe it, clearly God where leading him to where his efforts would have the most effect. Jay fanatics.)

(OOC 2: Off course the Society of Leopold would just love Nicole. Razz )

(OOC 3: I agree some more groups of religious fanatics going after supernaturals would be good. As for Leopold and co they have opened for other religious members I ran a Taoist hunter member of Society of Leopold once. And yes they have a chapter house in Boston but the characters have not run into them yet.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 28.04.18 21:05

"We will not be entering the lab before we know the status of the lab for sure."
Darrian said as you returned to his group.
"But we should head over there now and see what we can do."

"Yes, sir."

"That depends on the chemical composition of the gas."
Darrian said and Jeffry nodded.
"Indeed, I think in this case you will have to examine the room before knowing for sure, but be careful and do not expose yourself to uneeded danger, any of you."
He urged.

"I shall leave that to your good hands, shall I request assistance from my new friend if I see her then?"

Darrian made a motion of his hand to tell the others to move out and started walking.
"Which way Mr Roth Hicks?"
He asked. Cecilia spoke up.
"We need to go down the corridor we came from, then take two right turns, it is not far from the armory really."
She said and shuddered.
"But I do not have to go in right?"

Adley either confirmed the pathway she spoke of or added any relevant adjustments and concerns, such as traps that they'd come across to that. "The Chief said you would not be forced to enter, if I recall correctly, though we may ask your assistance with visualizing the area, if you are able to do so."

// well now I wonder if your board ever used the Woonsocket Werewolves, Nicole ; )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 28.04.18 21:24

Anja's Post:

'Don't see why you do...' Nicole replied after swallowing down the bar, which she'd shoved in like she was starving or something. 'Well, unless she gets into trouble.' ending with a nod towards Ann-Marie, seeing if she was armed with anything.

[Can we point Dane towards somebody important, like man-blob Ballard?]

[Well, they do say 'once a Catholic, always a Catholic'...]

[Problem is SoL is too tied to the Catholic Church - what about the parts of Europe which went Protestant, eh? I'd like to have some info on the 'others', as at it stands right now if I want 'kill it in the name of the Lord' nutjobs in my game I'll have to pretty much build the 'Order of St George' from scratch].

[I can answer this with 100% accuracy: no. I played a Gangrel who lived out there - he'd have heard from the 'critter network' about any damn lupines near].
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 28.04.18 23:36

Allison came over to you and glanced at Arn.
"That damnable man Jace had made some gas that rips the Avatar out of an Awakened mage."
She said in a hushed tone of voice.
"It is temporary I am told but..well we do not know what to do to help him until his Avatar returns...poor man seeing him like that allmost makes me glad I am just a hedge wizard."

"Holy shit..." Serge whispered. "Man fuck Jace. The more I hear of him the worse he sounds. A gas that rips out Avatar's? That just unnecessary....." he added as he continued his drawing. "It's temporary though? That's good. If I can remind Arn of that and make him ignore the pain I should be able to calm him down."

In the drawing he depicted Arn just as Serge saw him in real life except instead of being hysterical he had a calm look on his face. He wasn't necessarily happy, but he wasn't in pain either. Serge wanted Arn to become like his drawing. Calm and willing to listen to him.

He slowly walked up next to Arn and said, "Hey Arn. Remember me? I know it hurts but I'll try my best to ease the pain." in a soft voice.

As he spoke he focused his magick through his drawing and attempted to alter Arn's mind. He lessened the anxiety, distress, and pain within his mind, replacing it with a calm feeling and a sense that everything was going to be OK. He lessened the pain Arn was feeling (by helping Arn to ignore it) and passed along the knowledge that everything was going to be OK and that his Avatar would soon return to him.  

(OOC: Mind 3 effect to calm Arn down, lessen his hysteria, and allow him to ignore the pain he's feeling.

Arete Rolls: 5, 7, 3, 5 - 10, 2, 5, 10 - 5, 7, 6, 3)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 28.04.18 23:41

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30 and a bit]
"No...she is not, or at least I do not think so, but she do remind me of her in some ways, and she feels familiar, I think she is someone we knew but I do not think she have the soul of Lady Eloine."
Mia said and shook her head.
Colin nodded, "That's sort of a relief, actually - at least there's not that little element of doubt and complication that might arise from the question of whether it's our memories or one another we're courting..."

"Indeed sometimes kindness can acomplish far more than brutality."
The Cultist said softly.
"Even so a Nephandi Battle Cruiser that...is quite an acomplishment."
He smiled thinly, "Yes, well... I prefer this one to the other one I've been in. Not sure if I'll be getting out of that one alive..."

"Understood, I will make sure the information are delivered to the right induviduals."
Harmony said.
He nodded very slightly, "Good, I'll leave that in your hands; with luck, you can get a few leaks plugged for good."

"I heard that, the woman, a hedge wizard who surrendered and offered to show your friends the way if she was allowed to live...Cecilia...she screamed when the serum where given to her then again after what Jace have been doing to her...there is no wonder that she is scared and tense around medical equipment, the man where never kind to the pawns, and as she is a heradetary hedge wizard he showed her special interest, which was never a good thing."
Dalisse said and frowned.
"But yes the serum did not seam plesant."
He frowned, "This Cecilia... was she perchance the one Jace impregnated? And if she is a Linear Mage, why would they give her the serum?"

"Both please...but Sir if you are hurt perhaps you should sit down and I can handle the tea I am not injured."
Heather suggjested still clearly concerned over your condition.
"I will heal him as soon as I am done with you child."
Dalisse said.
He tried for a moment to pick up the cup, then looked down at his hands with a frown, "Much as it irritates me, I may have to admit being a little more concussed than what is conductive to serving a proper cup of tea... my hands are trembling a little; I did notice it with the kettle or the milk mug, but while I could pour those without spilling, carrying the cup steadily while walking across the room might be... a bit more than I am capable of delivering on right now."
He sighed, "But by no means should the healing be interrupted for my sake, that way pattern damage lies."

((OOC: Was out playing a few games of Magic today. I'd missed the announcement that silver-bordered cards are banned from Commander again. Phooey, and my Baron von Count deck had such potential, too... :/ Also, of course the Technocrat did less damage than a sleeper with a rocket launcher. A sleeper would not have managed to do much damage with a cell phone, either, unless it was a Nokia 3310 in a railgun. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak 29.04.18 5:09

"Being a warrior do not mean one are immortal Mr Karyak but it is good you sent the non combatants away."
No, i don't think that, but they are deeper into this conflict that we are. They were born into it, their nature is to fight this. If i would deny them of the fight, i'd deny them of their nature. I'd force them to be something else. I'd love to keep them safe, but the only way to do that is bring them victory. That's why i'm here, ultimatelly.

"I have healed some of them, yes I hope the same and that the other teams are allright though likely there will have been losses."
I hope there are less than ours. We lost a lot of werewolves. THis people is hardy, them falling is heavy.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 29.04.18 6:53

"I shall leave that to your good hands, shall I request assistance from my new friend if I see her then?"

"Yes please do so, thank you."
Darrian said and nodded.
"Your friend's aid might indeed be useful in this endavor."

Adley either confirmed the pathway she spoke of or added any relevant adjustments and concerns, such as traps that they'd come across to that. "The Chief said you would not be forced to enter, if I recall correctly, though we may ask your assistance with visualizing the area, if you are able to do so."

The path Cecilia had described seamed to match up with your map.
"I can...try to do so Sir."
Cecilia agreed rathe rreluctantly it was clear that she really, really did not want to think about it but she would try.

'Don't see why you do...' Nicole replied after swallowing down the bar, which she'd shoved in like she was starving or something. 'Well, unless she gets into trouble.' ending with a nod towards Ann-Marie, seeing if she was armed with anything.

"Thank you Ma'am, and I will help out where I can..."
Cecilia said and she glanced at Ann-Marie. You noticed that the new addition to the group where armed with a gun, which she had in her belt and a dagger, though the knife might be meant for some hocus pocus rather than fighting pointy things hurt when getting stabbed with them regardless of what they where meant for, so she was armed.
"I am sure I can manage."
Ann-Marie said firmly.

The group of magi moved back to the corridor and then took of towards the path towards the lab. Cecilia got more and more nervous as the group got closer, finally you all stood before a large bone door, there where scars on the wall in one place as if someone had tried to dig their fingernialis into it to keep out of that room but had been dragged in regardless.
"This...is the place..."
Cecilia anounced and she hid behind Adley again.
"That is Prelatus Jace's lab."

(OOC: I think Dane would be able to take out Ballard but that would piss of Lodin, not that he much cared about his little army of childes but they are his after all and no one takes his toys.)

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

"Holy shit..." Serge whispered. "Man fuck Jace. The more I hear of him the worse he sounds. A gas that rips out Avatar's? That just unnecessary....." he added as he continued his drawing. "It's temporary though? That's good. If I can remind Arn of that and make him ignore the pain I should be able to calm him down."

"Indeed, this person named Jace is a monster, do you see thouse two over there Sir?"
Allison said and nodded towards a man and a woman, they where hooked up to tubes, getting blood and who knew what else.
"Those where bought as slaves and are the only two of five found alive when they raided Jace's lab at the hospital...now as for Mr Woodhouse yes it is temporary we do not know how long it will laset but Master Telar have examined him and confirmed that his Avatar is right there and fine and is trying to get back to it's host."
The hedge wizard assured you.
"As for Jace when he gets to Horizon he is done, and I will be glad when that man is no more."
She added darkly.

In the drawing he depicted Arn just as Serge saw him in real life except instead of being hysterical he had a calm look on his face. He wasn't necessarily happy, but he wasn't in pain either. Serge wanted Arn to become like his drawing. Calm and willing to listen to him.

He slowly walked up next to Arn and said, "Hey Arn. Remember me? I know it hurts but I'll try my best to ease the pain." in a soft voice.

Arn looked up at you his eyes where red from crying and he was cearly in a complete panic.
"Y...yes...you are...are...new guy...sorry your name...escapes me..."
The young Solificato muttered as he shuddered and started crying again.
"Alone...so alone..."
He managed between sobs.

As he spoke he focused his magick through his drawing and attempted to alter Arn's mind. He lessened the anxiety, distress, and pain within his mind, replacing it with a calm feeling and a sense that everything was going to be OK. He lessened the pain Arn was feeling (by helping Arn to ignore it) and passed along the knowledge that everything was going to be OK and that his Avatar would soon return to him.

Arn calmed a little when you spoke to him and started your effect, he still cried but he was less hysterical and more aware of the world around him, looking up he saw you again and gave you a slightly self aware look.
"I...must look a mess..."
He muttered and shivered again.
"I...I...ehm...whatever you did...thank you...I..."
He muttered not really finding the right words.

[Colin] (Speaking with Dalisse at the Labyrinth 2:30 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "That's sort of a relief, actually - at least there's not that little element of doubt and complication that might arise from the question of whether it's our memories or one another we're courting..."

Mia nodded at that.
"I can understand that concern, no like I said she is familliar to me but I do not know who she is and I think I would have recognized Eloine. Freddy loves you me dear host, she loves you for you, that you can see in her eyes when she looks at us, she will be good for you."

He smiled thinly, "Yes, well... I prefer this one to the other one I've been in. Not sure if I'll be getting out of that one alive..."

"My my you do get around Mr Wainwright. You need to get yourself a Tardis to travel around in, from your accent I think you get the reference."
Harmony said dryly.

He nodded very slightly, "Good, I'll leave that in your hands; with luck, you can get a few leaks plugged for good."

"Oh if there are any leaks they will be plugged for good allright."
She agreed darkly.

He frowned, "This Cecilia... was she perchance the one Jace impregnated? And if she is a Linear Mage, why would they give her the serum?"

"No the one he impregnated got away, as far as I know she and her child is still at the Chantry located under the university in Boston...well under and under the portal to it's realm is there...Cecilia is also a mother though she was lured to her ranks when her child suffered from a illness the doctors could not treat and she traded her soul for the life of her child."
Dalisse said and sigh.
"There are some sad fates among the Nephandi. Ah the serum will block any magick, linear, any power of other Awakned that use Quintessence flow in some way, and most of them do, any person with any type of magick will be blocked by it, the serum will even shut down most Investments that give the infernalist powers."
The Handler explained.

He tried for a moment to pick up the cup, then looked down at his hands with a frown, "Much as it irritates me, I may have to admit being a little more concussed than what is conductive to serving a proper cup of tea... my hands are trembling a little; I did notice it with the kettle or the milk mug, but while I could pour those without spilling, carrying the cup steadily while walking across the room might be... a bit more than I am capable of delivering on right now."
He sighed, "But by no means should the healing be interrupted for my sake, that way pattern damage lies."

"I am done, bruises are fast to heal, sit down Colin and I will get the tea and then have a lock at your head."
Dalisse said and when Heather tried to protest she said.
"You are a guest child, let me play proper host."
She said and she went to get the tea and give it to Heather.
"Here...drink this it might settle your nerves young one."
The Handler said kindly and Heather thanked her and smiled a little. Dalisse then looked at you.
"Well then if you would sit down Colin you do not look well if you excuse me for saying so."

(OOC: Poor deck, well if we get a Commander game over here going you can play it. Ah old Nokia phones they would work as ammunition in a rail gun I am sure of it. Razz )

No, i don't think that, but they are deeper into this conflict that we are. They were born into it, their nature is to fight this. If i would deny them of the fight, i'd deny them of their nature. I'd force them to be something else. I'd love to keep them safe, but the only way to do that is bring them victory. That's why i'm here, ultimatelly.

"That is a healthy was to look at it Mr Karyak."
Amadeus said and nodded he seamed to approve.
"Hopefully your friends will get out of this one safely regardless eh."
He added and looked over at Alessa and Coawa who where talking with one another softly as you went, Alessa was lacking and arm, she could have sent part of her on ahead as scouts.

I hope there are less than ours. We lost a lot of werewolves. THis people is hardy, them falling is heavy.

"Yes without their aid we would not have won that fight."
The old Verbena said sadly.
"We owe them allot."
Alessa suddenly looked in your direction.
"Someone is coming, a group but they look more like fleeing non combatants than anyone out to get us but even so we shoudl stay alert."
The Ananasi anounced.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 29.04.18 7:30

"Indeed, this person named Jace is a monster, do you see thouse two over there Sir?"
Allison said and nodded towards a man and a woman, they where hooked up to tubes, getting blood and who knew what else.
"Those where bought as slaves and are the only two of five found alive when they raided Jace's lab at the hospital...now as for Mr Woodhouse yes it is temporary we do not know how long it will laset but Master Telar have examined him and confirmed that his Avatar is right there and fine and is trying to get back to it's host."
The hedge wizard assured you.
"As for Jace when he gets to Horizon he is done, and I will be glad when that man is no more."
She added darkly.

Serge took a small glance at the men and women who Allison pointed out. As he saw and heard about their ordeal his hatred for the man only grew and grew. Thoughts began to form in his mind of spells that he'd like to perform on Jace. Nightmarish spells to tear his mind apart and have him tormented within a mental prison of his creation. After all Jace was asleep, the most dangerous state to be in for a pissed-off mind magick user......

He shook those dark thoughts aside and turned to Allison saying, "Thanks for the information. I'll see what I can do to help."

Arn looked up at you his eyes where red from crying and he was cearly in a complete panic.
"Y...yes...you are...are...new guy...sorry your name...escapes me..."
The young Solificato muttered as he shuddered and started crying again.
"Alone...so alone..."
He managed between sobs.
Arn calmed a little when you spoke to him and started your effect, he still cried but he was less hysterical and more aware of the world around him, looking up he saw you again and gave you a slightly self aware look.
"I...must look a mess..."
He muttered and shivered again.
"I...I...ehm...whatever you did...thank you...I..."
He muttered not really finding the right words.

"It's no problem Arn." Serge said with a kind smile. "And you know your not alone. You have me and this entire chantry with you." he said continuing to talk slowly and kindly to Arn.

He had a feeling that that wasn't what Arn meant when he said that he was alone and so he promptly added, "You even have your Avatar. Master Telar examined you and confirmed that your Avatar still there and perfectly healthy. It's just a little lost but it'll find you soon enough."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 29.04.18 8:40

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30 and a bit]
Mia nodded at that.
"I can understand that concern, no like I said she is familliar to me but I do not know who she is and I think I would have recognized Eloine. Freddy loves you me dear host, she loves you for you, that you can see in her eyes when she looks at us, she will be good for you."
Colin smiled, "I know... I don't know how long we'll get together, but I saw how much she missed me in that distant future before she was becoming a Postulant... I will do my best in the years we get, for certain."

"My my you do get around Mr Wainwright. You need to get yourself a Tardis to travel around in, from your accent I think you get the reference."
Harmony said dryly.
He chuckled, "I have it on very good authority - my wife at a future point in time, in fact - that I will indeed build myself a Tardis, much to the befuddlement of our neighbours."

"No the one he impregnated got away, as far as I know she and her child is still at the Chantry located under the university in Boston...well under and under the portal to it's realm is there...Cecilia is also a mother though she was lured to her ranks when her child suffered from a illness the doctors could not treat and she traded her soul for the life of her child."
Dalisse said and sigh.
"There are some sad fates among the Nephandi. Ah the serum will block any magick, linear, any power of other Awakned that use Quintessence flow in some way, and most of them do, any person with any type of magick will be blocked by it, the serum will even shut down most Investments that give the infernalist powers."
The Handler explained.
He nodded, "Ah, right, I was a bit unclear on where that girl's mother was; the focus was on that child itself at the time... Hum... in saving my apprentice, it seems I have doomed this Cecilia to the share of torment otherwise in stock for Anna... I'll have to see what I can do to protect her, legally. Another uphill battle, I guess... Hum... Investment marks... I don't suppose you know about ways to break those? Sever the link and break the contract, as it were?"

"I am done, bruises are fast to heal, sit down Colin and I will get the tea and then have a lock at your head."
Dalisse said and when Heather tried to protest she said.
"You are a guest child, let me play proper host."
She said and she went to get the tea and give it to Heather.
"Here...drink this it might settle your nerves young one."
The Handler said kindly and Heather thanked her and smiled a little. Dalisse then looked at you.
"Well then if you would sit down Colin you do not look well if you excuse me for saying so."
He smiled thinly and lurched back to the sofa where he sat down gingerly, "Do not protest the hospitality of a 1200-years-old Mage, Mrs. Wellspring, it's not often she gets to host tea parties, after all."
He leaned back a little, blinking a few times, "I don't believe I have suffered serious injury, but it does seem some smaller blood vessels have burst, and it does feel as though I have something of a concussion - which means I need to remain conscious for some time yet, as a precaution..."

((OOC: Nah, the deck's going to be rebuilt - get rid of the silver-bordered cards, retool it from red-black to pure black and see if perhaps a few instants or sorceries can replace the red-black creatures and planeswalkers I had in there. Might make a new Un-deck built around Baron von Count, though. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 29.04.18 9:42

Colin smiled, "I know... I don't know how long we'll get together, but I saw how much she missed me in that distant future before she was becoming a Postulant... I will do my best in the years we get, for certain."

Mia nodded at that.
"We do not know how long we get together, but whatever time we get with her, I think however our time with her will be happy."
She said and smiled.

He chuckled, "I have it on very good authority - my wife at a future point in time, in fact - that I will indeed build myself a Tardis, much to the befuddlement of our neighbours."

"Ah...well that is most fitting Mr Wainwright, most fitting indeed."
Harmony said sounding amused.

He nodded, "Ah, right, I was a bit unclear on where that girl's mother was; the focus was on that child itself at the time... Hum... in saving my apprentice, it seems I have doomed this Cecilia to the share of torment otherwise in stock for Anna... I'll have to see what I can do to protect her, legally. Another uphill battle, I guess... Hum... Investment marks... I don't suppose you know about ways to break those? Sever the link and break the contract, as it were?"

"That is a troublesome thought, Cecilia is a kind woman and she have already been horribly mistreated, but it makes sense time will want to correct itself."
"Not many, killing the creature the deal have been done with is one way, there are possibly other ways as well, but I doubt Cecilia would want that for one of the passive Investments as in one that gave her no powers but gave her something in the world instead, is the life of her child."

He smiled thinly and lurched back to the sofa where he sat down gingerly, "Do not protest the hospitality of a 1200-years-old Mage, Mrs. Wellspring, it's not often she gets to host tea parties, after all."

"I...would not dream of it Sir...thank you my Lady."
Heather said politely and Dalisse smiled.
"It is my pleasure child, enjoy your tea."
The Handler said and smiled then she glanced at you though looking worried.

He leaned back a little, blinking a few times, "I don't believe I have suffered serious injury, but it does seem some smaller blood vessels have burst, and it does feel as though I have something of a concussion - which means I need to remain conscious for some time yet, as a precaution..."

Dalisse walked behind the sofa and stood behind you she gently put her webbed fingers on your head, it felt like a warm cobweb touching your.
"Hum...yes...a few smaller blood vessels have burst and there seam to have been an effect like a concussion. I am sorry I could not stop all of the effect."
She said sadly as she gently begun whispered Latin words, the pain lessened and then vanished and the slight foggyness as well as Dalisse healed you, leaving only a very slight aching soreness behind and nothing more.

(OOC: And you can remove those bashing damage again.)

[Serge] (In the make shift infirmary at 3 in the afternoon.)

He shook those dark thoughts aside and turned to Allison saying, "Thanks for the information. I'll see what I can do to help."

"Thank you for helping out, please call for me if you need anything Sir."
Allison said then she walked over to a woman with a bandaged leg to give her some water.

"It's no problem Arn." Serge said with a kind smile. "And you know your not alone. You have me and this entire chantry with you." he said continuing to talk slowly and kindly to Arn.

He had a feeling that that wasn't what Arn meant when he said that he was alone and so he promptly added, "You even have your Avatar. Master Telar examined you and confirmed that your Avatar still there and perfectly healthy. It's just a little lost but it'll find you soon enough."

"M...master Telar told me so but it is so...har to...believe that...right now...I feel deaf and blind."
Arn wept he looked at you.
"Are you sure she is ok, my Avatar I mean are you sure she is ok...completely sure?"
He asked desperatly then he cough and shook his head his eyes wide.
"They just kept tossing cannisters of the gas at us, they just kept tossing them in..."
He muttered.
"Please tell me no more of that gas will ever be made...please..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 29.04.18 9:58

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30ish]
"Ah...well that is most fitting Mr Wainwright, most fitting indeed."
Harmony said sounding amused.
Colin grinned, "Quite so. And if I'm lucky, I might be able to avoid Paradox if using it to travel in time. At least, if I stick around Britain."

"That is a troublesome thought, Cecilia is a kind woman and she have already been horribly mistreated, but it makes sense time will want to correct itself."
"Not many, killing the creature the deal have been done with is one way, there are possibly other ways as well, but I doubt Cecilia would want that for one of the passive Investments as in one that gave her no powers but gave her something in the world instead, is the life of her child."
He frowned, "Hum, modern medicine might not have been able to save the woman's child, but perhaps magic could help... Well, a headache for later. Though not much later..."

Dalisse walked behind the sofa and stood behind you she gently put her webbed fingers on your head, it felt like a warm cobweb touching your.
"Hum...yes...a few smaller blood vessels have burst and there seam to have been an effect like a concussion. I am sorry I could not stop all of the effect."
She said sadly as she gently begun whispered Latin words, the pain lessened and then vanished and the slight foggyness as well as Dalisse healed you, leaving only a very slight aching soreness behind and nothing more.
He leaned back and closed his eyes, relaxing a little and feeling the slight tremors in his hands dissipating as he breathed more freely again, "Ahhh, thank you, Milady, that does feel much better... It's quite alright, you did your best and probably saved my life from an otherwise lethal attack... a bit of a headache is a small price to pay for that."
He frowned, "Hm, speaking of which, I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for the fellow in the back seat; that was one of the bullets made with that sand... He might survive with a permanent reminder of the worst time of his life embedded in his skull."

((OOC: Wheeeee! Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 29.04.18 10:16

Colin grinned, "Quite so. And if I'm lucky, I might be able to avoid Paradox if using it to travel in time. At least, if I stick around Britain."

"It might lessen Paradox a little Mr Wainwrigt but while many in England enjoy that show allot most do not believe it to be true and would think it's time travel equally impossible."
Harmony said sounding doubtful.

He frowned, "Hum, modern medicine might not have been able to save the woman's child, but perhaps magic could help... Well, a headache for later. Though not much later..."

"That is possible Colin I do not know enough about her child's illness to say for sure, and she do not talk about the girl, she do not want to drag her into the Nephandi I assume."
The Handler said.

He leaned back and closed his eyes, relaxing a little and feeling the slight tremors in his hands dissipating as he breathed more freely again, "Ahhh, thank you, Milady, that does feel much better... It's quite alright, you did your best and probably saved my life from an otherwise lethal attack... a bit of a headache is a small price to pay for that."

Dalisse eventually removed her hands from your head and nodded.
"The full force of the spell would have killed you most certinly, bursting every blood vessel in your brain, most unplesant, but from what I can see now your head is perfectly healthy though you might feel a bit sore for a few days."
Dalisse said.
"Once this is all over you need a good night's sleep."

He frowned, "Hm, speaking of which, I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for the fellow in the back seat; that was one of the bullets made with that sand... He might survive with a permanent reminder of the worst time of his life embedded in his skull."

Dalisse nodded at that.
"We can not just let him suffer, I guess his friend is there though. If he is out of the warded car I could try to teleport him here where we could...end his suffering, but if he is still in the car this might be dificult."
The Handler said.
"And by now sleepers might have come to the scene."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 29.04.18 10:42

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30ish]
"It might lessen Paradox a little Mr Wainwrigt but while many in England enjoy that show allot most do not believe it to be true and would think it's time travel equally impossible."
Harmony said sounding doubtful.
Colin grinned, "This is true, however, blue police boxes do appear seemingly out of nowhere all over Britain these days - whether it's something set up by fans of the show or as props for recording the show on location. People's acceptance that a police box might be placed somewhere seemingly at random might go some way to alleviating the issue. At least, that seems far more likely than if I were to choose a DeLorean instead."

"That is possible Colin I do not know enough about her child's illness to say for sure, and she do not talk about the girl, she do not want to drag her into the Nephandi I assume."
The Handler said.
He nodded, "I would have to interview her... Hopefully, I will get the chance."

Dalisse eventually removed her hands from your head and nodded.
"The full force of the spell would have killed you most certinly, bursting every blood vessel in your brain, most unplesant, but from what I can see now your head is perfectly healthy though you might feel a bit sore for a few days."
Dalisse said.
"Once this is all over you need a good night's sleep."
He nodded, "It would have been messy... and I have every intention of sleeping once everything's in place. Might even commission a time bubble for it..."

Dalisse nodded at that.
"We can not just let him suffer, I guess his friend is there though. If he is out of the warded car I could try to teleport him here where we could...end his suffering, but if he is still in the car this might be dificult."
The Handler said.
"And by now sleepers might have come to the scene."
He frowned, "Very true... though, I suspect the Union will find them soon and... execute them for their indiscretions. Best to just keep an eye on the situation, perhaps, and only act if things present a danger to us..."
He slipped the Correspondence monocle into place and picked up the casing from the bullet he'd fired from the floor, then frowned, "Oh, right... I can't quite reach Earthside magically on my own yet, the only reason I could find Heather was because I piggybacked on the telephone call with Harmony... I don't have such a strong link now..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 29.04.18 11:02

Colin grinned, "This is true, however, blue police boxes do appear seemingly out of nowhere all over Britain these days - whether it's something set up by fans of the show or as props for recording the show on location. People's acceptance that a police box might be placed somewhere seemingly at random might go some way to alleviating the issue. At least, that seems far more likely than if I were to choose a DeLorean instead."

"A Tardis showing up somewhere and befinf found yes however someone's mother never being born and so time having to re organize itself, then it matters very little how you do said time traveling, that will not be accepted by the Consensus."
Harmony said firmly.

He nodded, "I would have to interview her... Hopefully, I will get the chance."

The Handler just nodded at that.

He nodded, "It would have been messy... and I have every intention of sleeping once everything's in place. Might even commission a time bubble for it..."

"Messy indeed...as for sleep a time bubble might be a good idea, you need to get proper rest."
Dalisse said and nodded.

He frowned, "Very true... though, I suspect the Union will find them soon and... execute them for their indiscretions. Best to just keep an eye on the situation, perhaps, and only act if things present a danger to us..."

The Handler raised an eyebrow.
"Why would the Union execute their own men for what to them will seam like they tried to capture a Traditionalist and other mages interfared and saved their prisoner leaving the two agents injured there would be no reason for the Union to do anything else than get their men medical attention."
She said.

He slipped the Correspondence monocle into place and picked up the casing from the bullet he'd fired from the floor, then frowned, "Oh, right... I can't quite reach Earthside magically on my own yet, the only reason I could find Heather was because I piggybacked on the telephone call with Harmony... I don't have such a strong link now..."

"I can have a look at what is happening."
Dalisse said and she walked around the sofa again and sat down, she did several hand gestures and closed her eyes.
"Hum, a...ambulance is at the scene...and a black car with several Union men, it seams the matter might be out of our hands Colin."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 29.04.18 11:40

Nicole followed silently, remaining watchful for threats and the like. On reaching the door, looked at Ann-Marie for a moment.

[Of all the 'A List' in Chicago, think the tent-man would be easiest to take down. Would cause a power-vacuum which may result in Kindred killing each other. Much better result than getting rid of some random neonate.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 29.04.18 12:27

[Adley and Nicole] (Labyrinth, Jeffry's strike team at 3)

Ann-Marie smiled a little thin smile and drew her weapon, at least she handeled as if she knew what she was doing and she checked it before asking Darrian.
"Sir do I go in?"
Darrian glanced at the door.
"Yes...but be extremely careful Miss."
He said and Ann-Marie nodded and she walked towards the door.
"The rest of you should probably step back in case there are anything is left of the gass in an airborn capacity."
The Hermetic Hedge Wizard said with her hand on the door.

(OOC: Yes Ballard might not be that hard to take out. Lodin's favorite, I have forgotten her name the woman he have the hots for she should not be to hard to take out either however none of Lodin's childer are Elders, Lodin himself bearely qualify as one. So picking of the 11 childer of the Prince one by one would be one way to get at Lodin it would unstablize his rule.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 29.04.18 16:22

"Yes please do so, thank you."
Darrian said and nodded.
"Your friend's aid might indeed be useful in this endavor."

"Very well. I will see if she is still here, first. Then if we need her assistance, I may have to try to call her, if she will come." As they walked back the way they came, Adley kept a lookout for the air elemental. "Are we going to transport the people out of the room physically? If so, we should set up some kind of stretcher, either magically or with a blanket or something. We won't want to touch them yet, we have to figure out how to get that stuff off of them..." he thought out loud.

The path Cecilia had described seamed to match up with your map.
"I can...try to do so Sir."
Cecilia agreed rathe rreluctantly
"Thank you Ma'am, and I will help out where I can..."
Cecilia said and she glanced at Ann-Marie. You noticed that the new addition to the group where armed with a gun, which she had in her belt and a dagger, though the knife might be meant for some hocus pocus rather than fighting pointy things hurt when getting stabbed with them regardless of what they where meant for, so she was armed.
"I am sure I can manage."
Ann-Marie said firmly

He gave a nod to Ann-Marie and then said to Cecelia, "I've been inside, it's just that I was rather too busy to have a look. I don't wish to upset you however it is best to assume the lab still may be dangerous even if the...main security system is deactivated."

Ann-Marie smiled a little thin smile and drew her weapon, at least she handeled as if she knew what she was doing and she checked it before asking Darrian.
"Sir do I go in?"
Darrian glanced at the door.
"Yes...but be extremely careful Miss."
He said and Ann-Marie nodded and she walked towards the door.
"The rest of you should probably step back in case there are anything is left of the gass in an airborn capacity."
The Hermetic Hedge Wizard said with her hand on the door.

"Perhaps we can adjust the airflow enough just to keep it at bay," he suggested.

// too bad. I always thought Woonsocket Werewolves would make a much better HS mascot than the one we had for sure.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 29.04.18 16:55

[Adley and Nicole] (Labyrinth, Jeffry's strike team at 3)

"Very well. I will see if she is still here, first. Then if we need her assistance, I may have to try to call her, if she will come." As they walked back the way they came, Adley kept a lookout for the air elemental. "Are we going to transport the people out of the room physically? If so, we should set up some kind of stretcher, either magically or with a blanket or something. We won't want to touch them yet, we have to figure out how to get that stuff off of them..." he thought out loud.

"Do you need anything in particular to call this Umbrood Mr Roth Hicks?"
Darrian asked. You ended up not needing to call the Umbrood though for she was still floating around the same vent you had seen her at last, just a slight breeze in the otherwise still hallway.
"We will be bringing them out of the lab yes and then teleport them out of here once we have that filth of them."
The Solificato said.
"Perhaps a stretcher would be useful if you have a good idea for how to make a makeshift one, or I could just drag them out you know, I can touch them after all."
Ann-Marie said.

He gave a nod to Ann-Marie and then said to Cecelia, "I've been inside, it's just that I was rather too busy to have a look. I don't wish to upset you however it is best to assume the lab still may be dangerous even if the...main security system is deactivated."

Cecilia's eyes grew even larger.
"You have been inside the Prelatus' lab Sir?"
She asked.
"Was not that the lab he had at the university hospital Mr Roth Hicks?"
Darrian asked.
"And not the one here in the Labyrinth?"
Ann-Marie shrugged.
"Regardless I think it is safe to assume it might be dangers in there."
The hedge wizard commented.

"Perhaps we can adjust the airflow enough just to keep it at bay," he suggested.

"What if I help you with that Sodalis? I am sure we could make some sort of barriar that can prevent water and anything but clean air to get to us for a short time."
Francis said.
"Yeah...if we are trying to block water and gas, and we use the old Greek worldview that did nto see air tiself as a gas, we could do that by modding a regular Shield of Mars or Circular ward."
Theodora suggjested.
"It might not last to long but we do not need it to either."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next