Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

5 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:56 pm

[Back to Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:You got to the smaller ritual room, it only had a shelf in the corner with some candle sticks and some chalk, other than that it was bare, with stone walls and floor, at least your Avatar felt more relaxed in here

"Feels a lot better in here doesn't it." Serge said directing the that statement to his Avatar, wondering what in the other room had caused the unease.

"Alright. Let's make sure I got the basics down first before attempting pencil shenanigans."

Serge focused on a point within line of sight on the other side of the room. He focused his mind, remembered Narim's words, focusing his imagination on what he wanted to happen. He focused this image through both the markings on his pencil and the images on his shirt so that his mind could enter and affect the world around him.

He attempted to break though the illusion of space and go to the spot he was looking at without moving through the space in between.

(OOC: Correspondence 3. Just a simple blink to a point within line of sight.

Arete: 2, 4, 2, 9)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:14 pm

[Back to Steelhaven]

"Feels a lot better in here doesn't it." Serge said directing the that statement to his Avatar, wondering what in the other room had caused the unease.

"Alright. Let's make sure I got the basics down first before attempting pencil shenanigans."

Your Avatar did not reply, he usually did not speak but he did feel allot more comfortable in this room.

Serge focused on a point within line of sight on the other side of the room. He focused his mind, remembered Narim's words, focusing his imagination on what he wanted to happen. He focused this image through both the markings on his pencil and the images on his shirt so that his mind could enter and affect the world around him.

He attempted to break though the illusion of space and go to the spot he was looking at without moving through the space in between.

That went fa better, you suddenly found yourself standing where you had envision as a small pop where heard as air rushed in to fill the place you had been earlier, so far so good, you had managed to teleport where you intended to without any problems.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:19 pm

[Airport]
Nicole wrote:'I'd need to get a rebuild for that; current one relies on touch. So no Force Lightning today.'
Colin nodded, "That's fair - though soundwaves would certainly not rely on touch, just a medium to propagate through."

Nicole wrote:A puzzled frown, as the large woman clearly was trying to get her head around this. Finally she spoke. 'So... you're going off to Sha Ka Ree for this vampire's... soul? I'll remind you that the ship is the Chief's.'
He looked confused for a moment, then grimaced, "Ugh, that's one reference I wish I didn't get... No, nothing like that. The plan is to cordially extend a invitation to a chat to a god from a different pantheon - I'm thinking Hephaestus or Athena from Greece - because it seems the only way to get a vampire out of Hell is to ask another Celestine to personally intervene on their behalf. Not so much because it's necessary to personally confront God, as because it takes equivalent ranking to overrule an administrative decision."

((OOC: Pretty sure we already DID park up and stroll into the airport. Razz ))

He glanced around briefly, taking his eyes off the information screens, "So, feel brave enough to look for one of ours or one of theirs to deliver the bottle?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:38 pm

[Back to Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:That went fa better, you suddenly found yourself standing where you had envision as a small pop where heard as air rushed in to fill the place you had been earlier, so far so good, you had managed to teleport where you intended to without any problems.

"Haha. YES! Take that reality! I am cool!" Serge said excitedly on noticing his spell working as intended.

He quickly looked around to make sure no one had seen him taunting the world and then looked at his specially marked pencil. "Should I try the pencil thing again.........one more time couldn't hurt right?"

He looked at the pencil for a small moment and then suddenly, before any more doubts clouded his mind, he chucked it across the room redoing what he had done in the larger room and attempting to teleport to and catch the pencil in mid air.

(OOC: Correspondence 3, Entropy 1. Attempting the catch pencil in mid air thing again.

Arete: 1, 3, 4, 8 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:23 pm

[Two different cars]

"Well if we translate data to energy or vibrations it might be easier to understand. But the thing is I have seen other mages fit things into very small spaces so they can put everything they might need in little capsules in their wallet, need a car, open a capsule and have a car, but manipulating space I get but storing food in the phone that is something else."
Helena said and shook her head.
"But I guess whatever works."

"It's weirder than that though it's like storing a thing as pure energy, and then taking it out and reforming it into matter on the plane again later. It's stored in the phone...anyway..."

"Ah yes off course, we should do this before we leave the car then."
Helena said.

He nodded, then listened to her for a few moments, then made the old form gestures. "So...temporarily and locally control the type of energy as you go by? If you're changing it, wouldn't it be muto? I can't make metal seem like wool, but I can make one energy another." He scrunched up his face and then added with a tilt of his head, "I'm not that good at non-vocal spells, you know. I'm not as subtle as you but I can give it a try. Let's hope we don't need to go through any gates...or that they don't decide to scan us. Where are we meeting them?" He got out of the car and then locked up, heading into the terminal to meet the others.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:57 pm

[Airport]

He glanced around briefly, taking his eyes off the information screens, "So, feel brave enough to look for one of ours or one of theirs to deliver the bottle?"

You could see from the information screen that Miss Giovanni's plane where arriving on time. The area you where now is where crowded with people, tired kids where crying, suitcases where scraping on the floor and there where the constant chatter of voices. Along one wall there where several restaurants, kiosks and gift shop vendors taking business from the vary travelers. Another stress spirit, looking the same as the one outside but this one was a woman, wearing a tan business suit where buzzing around from one stressed person to the next, now and again loosing her papers all over the floor and checking her watch. Two tiny bid spirits in brilliant colors where flying around and several dark, ghostlike shadows moved through the crowd.

[Two different cars]

"It's weirder than that though it's like storing a thing as pure energy, and then taking it out and reforming it into matter on the plane again later. It's stored in the phone...anyway..."

"That is ehm...efficient."
Helena said with a nod.
"Quite impressive actually but also quite peculiar."

He nodded, then listened to her for a few moments, then made the old form gestures. "So...temporarily and locally control the type of energy as you go by? If you're changing it, wouldn't it be muto? I can't make metal seem like wool, but I can make one energy another."

"I don't change the rays, I control them and what they show...but yes you could use this with Muto changing xrays into regular spectrum light for example for one area which would fool most scanning devices if you can not simply control the rays themselves an what they reflect of."
Your Sister said and nodded.
"If you control the rays themselves then Rego if you change then then Muto."

He scrunched up his face and then added with a tilt of his head, "I'm not that good at non-vocal spells, you know. I'm not as subtle as you but I can give it a try. Let's hope we don't need to go through any gates...or that they don't decide to scan us. Where are we meeting them?" He got out of the car and then locked up, heading into the terminal to meet the others.

"We do not need to go through security for the meeting place I think, we are meeting them right under the main information screens...but this can still be a good rote to know, if you run into trouble with a silent spell then I will try to do it for you if need be, but I think you can get a hang of it with practice brother...I assume our pater have worked as much with you as with me when it comes to detail work, he do pride himelf on his finesse after all."
Helena said with a smile.

You got into the main area of the airport, outside where you would check in. There was quite a crowd but Nicole and Colin where not easy to miss as they stood under the information signs. Helena looked around and frowned.
"Far to peopley for my taste."
She complained.

[Back to Steelhaven]

"Haha. YES! Take that reality! I am cool!" Serge said excitedly on noticing his spell working as intended.

He quickly looked around to make sure no one had seen him taunting the world and then looked at his specially marked pencil. "Should I try the pencil thing again.........one more time couldn't hurt right?"

He looked at the pencil for a small moment and then suddenly, before any more doubts clouded his mind, he chucked it across the room redoing what he had done in the larger room and attempting to teleport to and catch the pencil in mid air.

Your spell did not even fail spectacularly, it just failed, there was nothing, the pen hit the wall and you remained in place, nothing happened, nada. You have heard Ange say that for more complex magick often one had to let it build up momentum, working a ritual, meditating, focusing for some time, letting the energy built up in order to make one's will come true, your spell though ha done little. You could imagine reality laughing at your for your earlier taunt.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:16 pm

[Two different cars]

"That is ehm...efficient."
Helena said with a nod.
"Quite impressive actually but also quite peculiar."

"Like I said, wizards," he said with a chuckle.

"I don't change the rays, I control them and what they show...but yes you could use this with Muto changing xrays into regular spectrum light for example for one area which would fool most scanning devices if you can not simply control the rays themselves an what they reflect of."
Your Sister said and nodded.
"If you control the rays themselves then Rego if you change then then Muto."

"Oh, I get it...that's way more subtle. I'd need to practice to make sure I got that right," he said thoughtfully. "I'm not sure I could pull that off on the fly reliably."

"We do not need to go through security for the meeting place I think, we are meeting them right under the main information screens...but this can still be a good rote to know, if you run into trouble with a silent spell then I will try to do it for you if need be, but I think you can get a hang of it with practice brother...I assume our pater have worked as much with you as with me when it comes to detail work, he do pride himelf on his finesse after all."
Helena said with a smile.

"That's good. Yes, I would need to practice that one and see how long it actually takes me to get it up and running," he agreed.

You got into the main area of the airport, outside where you would check in. There was quite a crowd but Nicole and Colin where not easy to miss as they stood under the information signs. Helena looked around and frowned.
"Far to peopley for my taste."
She complained.

"You said it," he agreed. Then he started walking towards the tall form of Nicole.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:42 pm

[Two different cars]

"Like I said, wizards," he said with a chuckle.

"That they are I just wish they would admit it more often."
Helena said and grinned.

"Oh, I get it...that's way more subtle. I'd need to practice to make sure I got that right," he said thoughtfully. "I'm not sure I could pull that off on the fly reliably."

"Don't you have a doctor in your Cabal? Perhaps he can give you access to practice on an xray machine, just make sure you shield yourself from the radiation, cancer always make the Verbena annoyed."
Helena commented.
"And yes controlling the rays are more subtle and if done right it have less risk of causing any suspicion, very well then until you learn it if we have to go through security here I will cast the spell for you."

"That's good. Yes, I would need to practice that one and see how long it actually takes me to get it up and running," he agreed.

"I can do the spell on the fly but often I cast it on my gear before leaving for the airport just to be sure."
Helena said and nodded.

"You said it," he agreed. Then he started walking towards the tall form of Nicole.

Your sister gave you a wry smile of co misery and then followed you.
"Do you see them brother?"

(OOC: I am heading home to spend a week with my mother again so tomorrow I will be on a train all day so I might end up posting a bit slowly.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:54 pm

[Back to Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:Your spell did not even fail spectacularly, it just failed, there was nothing, the pen hit the wall and you remained in place, nothing happened, nada. You have heard Ange say that for more complex magick often one had to let it build up momentum, working a ritual, meditating, focusing for some time, letting the energy built up in order to make one's will come true, your spell though ha done little. You could imagine reality laughing at your for your earlier taunt.

Serge just sighed. "You know what reality...I admit I was being a dick earlier. And I apologize sincerely for that."

He walked over to the pencil and picked it up, looking at the inscription he had hastily placed on it. "I did sorta half-ass this. Should've probably spent some more time on these symbols. And....you know...not have it be on sticky notes. Cause that's just kinda lame."

He peeled the sticky note off of his pencil and crumpled it up, placing it into his pocket. "I'll try something else. Let's try distances that aren't within line of sight. And lets puts some more effort into it."

He went to the middle of the room and sat down cross-legged with his sketchbook on his lap and began to draw his own apartment at Steelhaven. The messy room adorned with pictures on the walls spawned from Serge's dreams.

As he drew he let his mind wander, entering a meditative state as he drew. It was a common trope in art. Pictures so real that it felt like you could step through the frame and into the picture. As Serge drew he imagined his room. He imagined stepping through his picture and being there. As he drew he focused that imagination into his work so that he could be in the place his picture depicted.

(OOC: Dex + Art to help lower the difficulty of the spell.

Roll: 2, 5, 2, 10, 1, 8 )

(OOC: Correspondence 3. Teleporting from the ritual room in the basement to Serge's apartment.

Arete: 9, 9, 1, 4 - 3, 9 5, 2 - 2, 3, 2, 2)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:54 pm

[Airport]

Colin's Post:

'Yeah... but when would I need that?' Nicole replied, getting out of the car.

Colin's Post:

'Erm... okay.' she replied, clearly not getting at least one part of this. 'You know where the others are meeting us?' she asked, lighting a cigarette.

[What's so bad about a Star Trek reference?]

[Nicole sent Adley a photo of Giovanni via phone some ~5 posts back, but it's not apparently gone in to his inbox yet...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:09 pm

[Back to Steelhaven]

He went to the middle of the room and sat down cross-legged with his sketchbook on his lap and began to draw his own apartment at Steelhaven. The messy room adorned with pictures on the walls spawned from Serge's dreams.

As he drew he let his mind wander, entering a meditative state as he drew. It was a common trope in art. Pictures so real that it felt like you could step through the frame and into the picture. As Serge drew he imagined his room. He imagined stepping through his picture and being there. As he drew he focused that imagination into his work so that he could be in the place his picture depicted.

And just as you where finished drawing your chips and drawing supplies covered sofa so real you could almost touch it you where there. sitting on it, the spell had gone perfectly and you had just been in the ritual room one moment and in your own apartment on the sofa you just drew the next, just like that, it seamed putting more time and effort into your spellwork where paying of.

[Airport]

(OOC: Helena had his phone when it was sent she probably just forgot to let him know, as she went right from talking with Nicole to talking to him.)

Helena turned to Adley and said.
"Oh and your Cabalmate sent a picture of the target, it should be among your messages."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:12 pm

[two different cars]

"Don't you have a doctor in your Cabal? Perhaps he can give you access to practice on an xray machine, just make sure you shield yourself from the radiation, cancer always make the Verbena annoyed."

"I can ask, it's not as if he can take the equipment home with him but he might be able to get me into the room," he said with a nod.

"And yes controlling the rays are more subtle and if done right it have less risk of causing any suspicion, very well then until you learn it if we have to go through security here I will cast the spell for you."

"Hopefully we won't have to do that; if so you might have to help everyone."

Your sister gave you a wry smile of co misery and then followed you.
"Do you see them brother?"

"Yep, let's go." He made his way through the throng over to them.

Helena turned to Adley and said.
"Oh and your Cabalmate sent a picture of the target, it should be among your messages."

"Oh, thanks. Well, we have her full name too. If we have to look..." He took the phone back and glanced at his messages.

// Helena had his phone when the message went through - she was talking with Colin.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:22 pm

[Airport]
Nicole wrote:'Yeah... but when would I need that?' Nicole replied, getting out of the car.
Colin shrugged, "You might someday find yourself outnumbered and outgunned - something subtle like that would be exceedingly hard to defend against, and might be the sneaky trick you need up your literal and proverbial sleeve. Plus, sound waves can do a surprising amount of structural damage to materials like glass or metal, if you get the right frequency..."

Nicole wrote:'Erm... okay.' she replied, clearly not getting at least one part of this. 'You know where the others are meeting us?' she asked, lighting a cigarette.
He nodded, "In the concourse, by the flight information screens."

Anja wrote:You could see from the information screen that Miss Giovanni's plane where arriving on time. The area you where now is where crowded with people, tired kids where crying, suitcases where scraping on the floor and there where the constant chatter of voices. Along one wall there where several restaurants, kiosks and gift shop vendors taking business from the vary travelers. Another stress spirit, looking the same as the one outside but this one was a woman, wearing a tan business suit where buzzing around from one stressed person to the next, now and again loosing her papers all over the floor and checking her watch. Two tiny bid spirits in brilliant colors where flying around and several dark, ghostlike shadows moved through the crowd.
He mentally noted the shadows, keeping an eye out for any one of them getting too close, just in case - but was careful not to stare straight at any of them.

((OOC: "What's bad about a Star Trek Reference?" Nothing in and of itself, but really, The Final Frontier? Jeesh, way to scrape the bottom of the barrel. Razz Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:29 pm

[Airport]

Colin's Post:

'Heh... already have one of them...' she replied, giving a little smile.

Colin's Post:

'Let's crack on, then - I need the keys and back to the other car before the flight comes in...'

[That was her point!]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:49 pm

[Back to Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:And just as you where finished drawing your chips and drawing supplies covered sofa so real you could almost touch it you where there. sitting on it, the spell had gone perfectly and you had just been in the ritual room one moment and in your own apartment on the sofa you just drew the next, just like that, it seamed putting more time and effort into your spellwork where paying of.

At first Serge seemed startled, and then a wave of relief hit him as soon as he got his bearings, which quickly turned into excitement on realizing what he had done. It wasn't the first time he had done that but it still excited him nonetheless.

"Boom! Serge Yager. Teleporting Wizard Extrodinaire! He's here. He's there. He's everywhere!" he exclaimed standing on top of his sofa in triumph, breaking a few pencils and chips as he stood on top of them.

"Shit." he said, hearing the cracking underneath his feet. "Wow this place is kinda messy. Guess I should clean this place up a little. While I have the chance."

He began to do just that, cleaning up his room a little while he had the free time. It provided a good opportunity for Serge to relax his mind after he had casting non-stop magick for a while.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:23 am

[Back at Steelhaven]

You begun tidying your room, you got your sofa clean and the living room table. After you had been at this for a while and managed to relax a bit after your many spells there was a knock o your door.

[Airport]

"I can ask, it's not as if he can take the equipment home with him but he might be able to get me into the room," he said with a nod.

"I did not expect that he could tae the equipment with him Adley after all such machines are pretty large but your Cabalmate might be able to give you access."
Helena agreed with a nod.

"Hopefully we won't have to do that; if so you might have to help everyone."

"I will do what I can if there is need."
Your Sister agreed.

"Yep, let's go." He made his way through the throng over to them.

She nodded and joined you.

"Oh, thanks. Well, we have her full name too. If we have to look..." He took the phone back and glanced at his messages.

You saw the picture of the elegant looking young woman that Nicole had sent. Helena nodded.
"That we do, other Traditions are not as careful about giving out their names as they should after all."

He mentally noted the shadows, keeping an eye out for any one of them getting too close, just in case - but was careful not to stare straight at any of them.

The shadows went though the motions of greeting another group of shadow like figures at the terinal and then they headed for the exit before just vanishing, they paid no heed to you and Nicole or anyone else really, they just did their thing.

You saw Adley in the crowd, the was with a tall, athletic looking woman in her 40's, her hair was dirty blond or light brown an tied back in a ponytail, she wore practical clothes and a leather jacket, she would be beautiful if not for the sterness of her face and the scar than ran from her left eye own to her jaw. A silver time glass pendant, the old symbol of House Flambeau hung around her neck, you did not know the woman but you knew the pendant, the Chief had it custom made in your store as a gift for his apprentice when he got the position of Security Chief at her Chantry, other than the pendant and a pair of small, thin rings in her ears the woman wore no other adornments, she had to be Helena Mar, Jeffry's oldest living apprentice.

(OOC: Ah yes off course she was on the phone with Colin. Ok let us synch the two groups up and have them meet since the only thing they have left to do is get to the meeting place. Probably Nicole and Colin have to wait for a little bit before Adley and Helena arrive but then they meet up. Also that will give at least three of you something to do while I am on the train today.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:27 am

[Airport]
Nicole wrote:'Let's crack on, then - I need the keys and back to the other car before the flight comes in...'
He arched an eyebrow, "Hum, where is the other car, anyway?"

Anja wrote:The shadows went though the motions of greeting another group of shadow like figures at the terinal and then they headed for the exit before just vanishing, they paid no heed to you and Nicole or anyone else really, they just did their thing.
He frowned briefly, then shrugged; perhaps those shadows were travelers on the Umbra Port side of things... perhaps not.

Anja wrote:You saw Adley in the crowd, the was with a tall, athletic looking woman in her 40's, her hair was dirty blond or light brown an tied back in a ponytail, she wore practical clothes and a leather jacket, she would be beautiful if not for the sterness of her face and the scar than ran from her left eye own to her jaw. A silver time glass pendant, the old symbol of House Flambeau hung around her neck, you did not know the woman but you knew the pendant, the Chief had it custom made in your store as a gift for his apprentice when he got the position of Security Chief at her Chantry, other than the pendant and a pair of small, thin rings in her ears the woman wore no other adornments, she had to be Helena Mar, Jeffry's oldest living apprentice.
He raised his hand in a quick wave, gesturing the two over, nodding up to the screens.

S7trif3 wrote:"Yep, let's go." He made his way through the throng over to them.
Anja wrote:She nodded and joined you.
He smiled and extended his hand to Helena, "Ah, Miss Mar, isn't it? I remember you... though, I was rather less gregarious back then. I see you still wear Morgan's gift; quite pleased to see that."

((OOC: Safe trip.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:53 am

[Airport]

Colin's Post:

'I could try guessing, or find the person who drove it here and ask.' Nicole quipped, sounds of her boots on the showy marble floor of the airport main hall.

Anja's Post:

'Oh, goodie.' Nicole muttered under her breath, on seeing it was Adley waiting for them. He'll see Nicole in her "workwear" - boots, dungarees and microfibre top - and a greyish-blue woollen trenchcoat. Gave the pair a nod in greeting as they approached.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:01 pm

Helena headed over to Colin and Nicole once Adley had indicated that the two of them where the guys they where meeting. She took Colin's hand and shook it firmley.
"Mr Wainwright yes I remember you."
She said.
"Helena Mar Hermes bani Flambeau."
She said formally.
"Ah yes the necklace I wear it all the time."
She said and glanced down at the bit of silver.
"I fear it have gotten some dings through the years though. Did you make it Sir?"
Helena then turned to Nicole and extended her hand.
"I am Helena Mar Hermes bani Flambeau."
She said formally.
"You must be my brother's new Cabalmate."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:18 pm

[Airport]
Nicole wrote:'I could try guessing, or find the person who drove it here and ask.' Nicole quipped, sounds of her boots on the showy marble floor of the airport main hall.
He nodded, "Ah, at the airport, then... Go on, then, ring them up and ask."

Nicole wrote:'Oh, goodie.' Nicole muttered under her breath, on seeing it was Adley waiting for them. He'll see Nicole in her "workwear" - boots, dungarees and microfibre top - and a greyish-blue woollen trenchcoat. Gave the pair a nod in greeting as they approached.
He grinned slightly, lowering his voice, "Manners, Miss Bouchard, manners. Never infuriate the Flambeau."

Anja wrote:Helena headed over to Colin and Nicole once Adley had indicated that the two of them where the guys they where meeting. She took Colin's hand and shook it firmley.
"Mr Wainwright yes I remember you."
She said.
"Helena Mar Hermes bani Flambeau."
She said formally.
"Ah yes the necklace I wear it all the time."
She said and glanced down at the bit of silver.
"I fear it have gotten some dings through the years though. Did you make it Sir?"
He nodded and gestured to Nicole, "Pleasure to meet you again, Miss Mar. I remain an Orphan, I'm afraid. Our Etherite Cabalmate, Nicole Bouchard."
He smiled thinly, "Yes, it would appear it's seen some action over the years. And yes, I did. A decent piece of craftsmanship, if I may be so bold... and I'm happier to see it a bit worn than I would have been to see it stuck in a padded box for all this time; such is made to be worn and shown off, after all, and not hoarded. If you wish, I can probably take it in for restoration, though I'll be going on a trip with your brothers, and that'll take a few days at least..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:36 pm

Helena nodded.
"Nothing wrong with bring and Orphan Mr Wainwright."
She said then she nodded to Helena.
"Nice to meet you Miss Bouchard."
Turnning back to Colin she nodded.
"I have grown rather attatched to the piece but perhaps cleaning it up a bit would be wise I will contact you when you are back from your trip. You do fine work Sir."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:39 pm

[Airport]

Colin's Post:

'Kinda hard not to when they usually sport an ego the size of this airport.' she replied sotto voce, while they were still outside of earshot.

Anja's Posts:

Colin's Post:

'Delighted.' Nicole replied, shaking Helena's hand with her own gloved one. A small bit of her mind wondering: is it time to give my necklace a clean?
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:48 pm

"Do now that we have all met what are the plan?"
The Flambeau said she was a practical woman and she har only so much patience for plesantries.
"We as this woman to cooperate...Do we have a plan B if she says no?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:39 pm

[Airport]
Nicole wrote:'Kinda hard not to when they usually sport an ego the size of this airport.' she replied sotto voce, while they were still outside of earshot.
Colin arched an eyebrow and hid a small smirk, "Yes, well, they're hardly unique in that regard..."

Anja wrote:Helena nodded.
"Nothing wrong with bring and Orphan Mr Wainwright."
She said then she nodded to Helena.
"Nice to meet you Miss Bouchard."
Turnning back to Colin she nodded.
"I have grown rather attatched to the piece but perhaps cleaning it up a bit would be wise I will contact you when you are back from your trip. You do fine work Sir."
He smiled wryly, "There are those who would disagree with that sentiment... And thank you; I like to think I'm a decent craftsman."

Anja wrote:"Do now that we have all met what are the plan?"
The Flambeau said she was a practical woman and she har only so much patience for plesantries.
"We as this woman to cooperate...Do we have a plan B if she says no?"
He smiled wryly, "Well, at this stage, the most solid plan is to attain a small placard, write her name on it and wait for her to come through the doors... Though, having her photo, we might eschew that and simply let one of us walk up and greet her directly. We'll have to assume she's here to try to stop her family's involvement in this, rather than to help them - but our first priority is to get a few answers from her. I do think we can offer her some assistance if our goals align, and if she refuses to talk to us, or her family's goons show up to escort her away, we'll simply have to find the means to track them to wherever they go. I'm all ears for other concrete suggestions, though."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:59 pm

"I prefer to value a person on their words and deeds rather than other factors."
Helena said and nodded.
"Hum the Deacon Prima of my Chantry are celebrating her 300 birthday in a few months I should get something from your shop for her."

"That seams fair enough."
The Flambeau said about your plan.
"Well if she resist and we walk past somewhere private I can push her into the Umbra that will prevent a confrontaton from endangering sleepers."
She suggjested.
"That or we follow her."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next