Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

5 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37 - Page 27 Empty Re: Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:41 pm

[Garage]

"Thank you. Take care."

"I will you as well."
Richard replied.

"Useful."

"Yeah hopefully it should be."
Jon agreed.

"Thanks, until later."

"Yeah later."
Your Cabalmate said before he waited to see if you had anything else to say and hung up.

He started working on his spirit shield, trying to keep his new little friend in the loop so to speak. He didn't have it's Name, but he had it's actual presence, and knew what type of spirit it was, and used that to incorporate into the work.

The working got of to a bit of a rough start but once you got going you got your shield up nicely. Your new little friend obviously felt the energies for she started dancing more vicariously and she hummed happily as you worked. At least you would have some protection on the mission now.

[Nicole's Apartment]

'I know. But I've realised that this counts the "talking to outsiders" shit which means I need to run it past someone else first.'

"I get it, don't worry I will not nag at you do what you have to do."
Mike said.

'I know that, Mike. But when that day comes I want it to be a situation you have a fair chance of surviving and something worth dying for.'

"Yes...I very much would prefer surviving, you know me kid I am no hero and I have no plans of becoming one but family is family so if the need is great enough you know I am here for you."
Your uncle said earnestly.

Chances have to be taken... otherwise nothing will be gained.' Nicole quipped. 'And take care.'

"Yeah...yeah of course...but stay alive and yeah I will take care and be careful."
Mike replied and he waited to see if you had anything else to say before he said.
"Ok talk to you when I talk to you kid."
And hung up on the call.

[Basement]

"Yeah....still causes a fair bit of infighting though. Although that's mainly among the older members. Newer mages are a lot better at accepting other people's differences." Serge thought with a wry smile.

"I guess that is how it works all over the field then, younger vampires tend to be more accepting as well then the older ones, however with us the older ones do tend to stick around for a long time."
Vera thought.

"Matter? Would Master Haagan have a better chance then?" Serge asked.

"Yes I suspect so, this might be more the Alchemist Master's table than mine, I can ask him if he would come down here and see what he can do once he is done working in the infirmary."
Richard said and nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37 - Page 27 Empty Re: Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:12 pm

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"I guess that is how it works all over the field then, younger vampires tend to be more accepting as well then the older ones, however with us the older ones do tend to stick around for a long time."
Vera thought.

"Our old mages tend to stick around for a bit as well. Granted I don't think we're anywhere near you guys. Immortality is part of your basic package." Serge thought amusingly.

Anja wrote:"Yes I suspect so, this might be more the Alchemist Master's table than mine, I can ask him if he would come down here and see what he can do once he is done working in the infirmary."
Richard said and nodded.

"That would be awesome. Thank you." Serge said with a nod.

"You mentioned that Elina would be the active guard on Saturday. Do the guards have shifts or will Elina be the guard for the entirety of Saturday?" Serge thought to Vera, almost simultaneously as he was talking to Richard.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:15 pm

[Garage]

It was clearly not his best work but at least it was up, shaky as it was. He grumbled a moment to himself as he stood up and assessed it. Not something to show off to his mentor, that was for sure. Hopefully, if something went wrong with dismantling their spirit ward, at least this would take a bit of the first brunt of whatever it unleashed.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:23 pm

[Basement]

"Our old mages tend to stick around for a bit as well. Granted I don't think we're anywhere near you guys. Immortality is part of your basic package." Serge thought amusingly.

"That it is, a vampire do not age, if we are not killed we can in theory live forever."
Vera replied.
"Can mages live longer than regular humans as well?"
She asked.

"That would be awesome. Thank you." Serge said with a nod.

Richard nodded at that.
"Well then I should get back to my patients, if you will all excuse me."
He said and he inclined his head to everyone in the room and left.

"You mentioned that Elina would be the active guard on Saturday. Do the guards have shifts or will Elina be the guard for the entirety of Saturday?" Serge thought to Vera, almost simultaneously as he was talking to Richard.

"That I don't know it is not like I was told the guard lists but I assume she will be relieved eventually, no one are an effective guard if they work to long."
The vampiress thought back.

[Garage]

It was clearly not his best work but at least it was up, shaky as it was. He grumbled a moment to himself as he stood up and assessed it. Not something to show off to his mentor, that was for sure. Hopefully, if something went wrong with dismantling their spirit ward, at least this would take a bit of the first brunt of whatever it unleashed.

When you where done with your rote and where looking it over you saw Hildegard on her way towards the car, the Chorister was wearing a brown coat over her knee length brown shirt and off white blouse, and in one hand she held a old fashioned doctor's bag.
"Mr Roth Hicks."
She said politely.
"I was asked to help deal with any ghosts that might obstruct your task."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:25 pm

[Nicole's Apartment]

Anja's Post:

On hanging up on her Uncle, Nicole mulled over the situation for a moment, then dialled Colin's number...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:35 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"Well great that is just what we need a Sabbat pack who can think, most of the cretins just attack en masse, that can be survived but the ones who plot and plan not that are a danger."
The vampiress thought and her fear grew.
"The Prince have to be warned, please Sir I know you probably do not like my kind but there are many who do not deserve what the Sabbat will do to them if they take the city."
She implored you.
Colin nodded, "If a message to the Prince has not already been sent, it should be underway very shortly. I personally have nothing against vampires who just feed to live, it's the ones who treat humans as cattle to be slaughtered for convenience I take exception to, like a certain ice cream manufacturer whose business I had to put an end to a little while back. The Camarilla is generally more concerned with... sloppy eating than the Sabbat, as such, from what I hear, though I've met a quite pleasant and cautious Sabbat fellow, too."

Anja wrote:"I just wish I could do more...well I should get back to the infirmary, Miss Rozzo are out of danger but still in allot of pain I have to try to help her while at the same time consider if it is ethically sound to accept the Mercere as blood donors, they have offered but can they fully consent in their condition, and I need to check up on Master Nassa and get back to Riverside to hep out as well..."
Richard said and he sigh and looked at Vera.
"We...can not keep her like this for long Colin...we can not..."
The Akashic declared.
"It is just not humane."

Vera looked at you.
"Your name is Colin? Are you a silversmith?"
She asked with her thoughts.
Jeremy wrote:Serge flashed Vera a curious look but controlled his thoughts, letting Colin confirm or deny that question.
He gave Richard a bit of a look, then nodded, "I agree, it's not humane, but while she must be kept here, the matter is out of my hands. If we can find an offsite safehouse, however... but again, that's up to the Chief to decide."
He looked to Vera again, thinking back, 'Yes... You did identify me a little sooner than I might have preferred, but I am indeed that humble silversmith. Hum... have you perchance visited my stand at a Ren Fair?'

Anja wrote:Richard nodded at that.
He frowned, then looked to Richard again, "Ah, by the way, if you're speaking with your Mentor again, let him know I've confirmed the presence of a compromised individual at Riverside, but I will need a little time to confirm their identity. I'll get onto it as soon as Shawn is back. With Dahl dead, they may no longer be a security issue, but be cautious, all the same."

Jeremy wrote:"You mentioned that Elina would be the active guard on Saturday. Do the guards have shifts or will Elina be the guard for the entirety of Saturday?" Serge thought to Vera, almost simultaneously as he was talking to Richard.
Anja wrote:"That I don't know it is not like I was told the guard lists but I assume she will be relieved eventually, no one are an effective guard if they work to long."
He frowned, 'Well, we'll just have to take our chances. Entry itself should not pose a problem, but we'll have to take into account the risk of a changing of the guard while we're there...'

Nicole wrote:On hanging up on her Uncle, Nicole mulled over the situation for a moment, then dialled Colin's number...
He frowned, then picked up the phone, "Ah, pardon, that's my phone... Speaking?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:47 pm

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"That it is, a vampire do not age, if we are not killed we can in theory live forever."
Vera replied.
"Can mages live longer than regular humans as well?"
She asked.

"Not normally. But certain mages have ways of extending their lifespan." Serge thought back.

Anja wrote:Richard nodded at that.

"Thank you for coming." Serge said politely with a final nod as he watched Richard leave.

Anja wrote:"That I don't know it is not like I was told the guard lists but I assume she will be relieved eventually, no one are an effective guard if they work to long."
Colin wrote:He frowned, 'Well, we'll just have to take our chances. Entry itself should not pose a problem, but we'll have to take into account the risk of a changing of the guard while we're there...'

"That's good news." Serge thought, in contrast to Colin's worries. "It provides a unique opportunity. But I'll explain that later, when everyone's gathered together."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:56 pm

[Nicole's Apartment]

Anja's Post:

'I need to talk. Now. In private.' Nicole replied, once Colin had answered his phone.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:35 pm

[Basement]
Jeremy wrote:"That's good news." Serge thought, in contrast to Colin's worries. "It provides a unique opportunity. But I'll explain that later, when everyone's gathered together."
Colin arched an eyebrow, then nodded.

Nicole wrote:'I need to talk. Now. In private.' Nicole replied, once Colin had answered his phone.
He frowned, "Alright... My apartment is the best warded against prying eyes, see you there in a couple of minutes? It won't affect your partaking in the mission?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:55 pm

[Basement]

Colin nodded, "If a message to the Prince has not already been sent, it should be underway very shortly. I personally have nothing against vampires who just feed to live, it's the ones who treat humans as cattle to be slaughtered for convenience I take exception to, like a certain ice cream manufacturer whose business I had to put an end to a little while back. The Camarilla is generally more concerned with... sloppy eating than the Sabbat, as such, from what I hear, though I've met a quite pleasant and cautious Sabbat fellow, too."

"Thank you the Prince needs to know."
Vera thought then she added.
"I heard about the end to the ehm...ice cream business my father was upset he was a loyal customer..."
There was a note of distaste over her thoughts at this.
"It is not so much Camarilla good, Sabbat bad, not really it is more that the Camarilla wish to live among humans while the Sabbat they want to embrace our vampire nature they are...wilder perhaps is the right word...most of them do care less about humans though than the Camarilla do, if nothing else than that the Camarilla wish to stay hidden and restraining oneself is a good way to do that."

He gave Richard a bit of a look, then nodded, "I agree, it's not humane, but while she must be kept here, the matter is out of my hands. If we can find an offsite safehouse, however... but again, that's up to the Chief to decide."

"It is not right Colin...to keep her like this or any other vampire we capture just because they are vampire I get the need for security but could we not chain her up or something?"
Richard exclaimed, his sudden agitation clearly scared Vera though and the mental link was suddenly filled with panic, loud voices and sounds reminded her how vulnerable she was right now.
"Shhh it is not dangerous Vera...not dangerous you are safe...shhh...you are safe."
Alexis whispered to try to calm her Mistress.
"You are safe."

He looked to Vera again, thinking back, 'Yes... You did identify me a little sooner than I might have preferred, but I am indeed that humble silversmith. Hum... have you perchance visited my stand at a Ren Fair?'

"I did with my brother, a few years back he bought me a bracelet from your stand, a handcrafted bangle shaped like cats playing with one another all around it."
Vera thought back.

He frowned, then looked to Richard again, "Ah, by the way, if you're speaking with your Mentor again, let him know I've confirmed the presence of a compromised individual at Riverside, but I will need a little time to confirm their identity. I'll get onto it as soon as Shawn is back. With Dahl dead, they may no longer be a security issue, but be cautious, all the same."

Richard got a concerned, serious look in his eyes.
"This is not something we should discuss in front of the prisoners."
He urged.
"We can discuss it later when we are under four eyes."

He frowned, 'Well, we'll just have to take our chances. Entry itself should not pose a problem, but we'll have to take into account the risk of a changing of the guard while we're there...'

"That I am afraid I can not help you with Sir."
The vampire thought.

He frowned, then picked up the phone, "Ah, pardon, that's my phone... Speaking?"

Vera made a strained, terrified sound when the phone rang. Alexis scowled at you and your phone.

"Not normally. But certain mages have ways of extending their lifespan." Serge thought back.

"Interesting, mages seam to have many cards up their sleeves."
Vera thought to Serge.

"Thank you for coming." Serge said politely with a final nod as he watched Richard leave.

"No problem, I am sorry I could not really help."
Richard replied with a sigh.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:19 pm

[Nicole's Apartment]

Anja's Post:

'It might. See you there.' Unless Colin had anything else to add, Nicole will end the call and head towards Colin's apartment.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:25 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"Thank you the Prince needs to know."
Vera thought then she added.
"I heard about the end to the ehm...ice cream business my father was upset he was a loyal customer..."
There was a note of distaste over her thoughts at this.
"It is not so much Camarilla good, Sabbat bad, not really it is more that the Camarilla wish to live among humans while the Sabbat they want to embrace our vampire nature they are...wilder perhaps is the right word...most of them do care less about humans though than the Camarilla do, if nothing else than that the Camarilla wish to stay hidden and restraining oneself is a good way to do that."
Colin nodded, 'Security through obscurity is a good policy... the ice cream was a murderous affair, and people were beginning to notice. So there was really only one way it could end... if we hadn't done it, the Prince could have acted instead, and Heavens know what he might have done.'

Anja wrote:"It is not right Colin...to keep her like this or any other vampire we capture just because they are vampire I get the need for security but could we not chain her up or something?"
Richard exclaimed, his sudden agitation clearly scared Vera though and the mental link was suddenly filled with panic, loud voices and sounds reminded her how vulnerable she was right now.
"Shhh it is not dangerous Vera...not dangerous you are safe...shhh...you are safe."
Alexis whispered to try to calm her Mistress.
"You are safe."
He gave Richard a stern look, voice soft, "Temper, doctor, you're scaring her... If we had more manpower, we might have persuaded to bring her to the manor instead, and use that as a safehouse while she's hunted by others, but... I don't think the Chief can spare anyone, even if he wanted to."

Anja wrote:"I did with my brother, a few years back he bought me a bracelet from your stand, a handcrafted bangle shaped like cats playing with one another all around it."
Vera thought back.
He smiled, 'Ah, let me think... three cats pawing at one another's tails, in an Ouroboros-like fashion?'

Anja wrote:Richard got a concerned, serious look in his eyes.
"This is not something we should discuss in front of the prisoners."
He urged.
"We can discuss it later when we are under four eyes."
He nodded, "It's not really something that's worth discussing right now, without more information. Just letting you know before I head out on the mission, so you can let your Mentor know."

Anja wrote:Vera made a strained, terrified sound when the phone rang. Alexis scowled at you and your phone.
He grimaced, thinking quickly to them, 'Sorry, sorry, I didn't think to put it on silent...

Nicole wrote:'It might. See you there.' Unless Colin had anything else to add, Nicole will end the call and head towards Colin's apartment.
He frowned, "Alright, I'll be right up."

He hung up and pocketed the phone again, then thought into the mental conversation, 'I'm sorry, I've got to run upstairs for a bit. I'll bring FruFru down with me on the way back, and see if I can scrounge up a bite to eat for her... Ah, Alexis, are you hungry, perhaps?'
He turned to look at Serge, "I'll meet you in the garage. Might need some last-minute adjustments, the chauffeur has something urgent. Let the others know I'll be there in a few minutes."

He almost reluctantly pulled away from the mental connection, bowed to the women, and sprinted up the stairs.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:43 pm

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"Interesting, mages seam to have many cards up their sleeves."
Vera thought to Serge.

"I could say the same thing for you guys. Keep learning about new stuff you guys can do. Like...necromancy? Damn that's cool." Serge thought back.

Colin wrote:He hung up and pocketed the phone again, then thought into the mental conversation, 'I'm sorry, I've got to run upstairs for a bit. I'll bring FruFru down with me on the way back, and see if I can scrounge up a bite to eat for her... Ah, Alexis, are you hungry, perhaps?'
He turned to look at Serge, "I'll meet you in the garage. Might need some last-minute adjustments, the chauffeur has something urgent. Let the others know I'll be there in a few minutes."

He almost reluctantly pulled away from the mental connection, bowed to the women, and sprinted up the stairs.

"Sure thing. I'll see you then." Serge said out loud pulling out his phone and sending a quick text message to Jon, Nicole, and Adley.

"Mr. Wainwright says to meet in the garage in a few minutes." he texted to them.

As his cabal leader left, Serge snapped his fingers, severing his mental connection between them with one sharp motion. Once he was gone from their presence and thoughts, he thought back into the mental group chat. "I'll probably have to head out myself as well. Before I leave, is there anything else you think I should know about that building or the oracle? Any bit of information helps."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:15 pm

[Steelhaven]

Nicole used the short time to quickly grab her leather jacket, pepper spray, the ether she'd got earlier and located the female Allens for Cava. Then she headed downstairs to Colin's apartment.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:44 am

[Basement]

Colin nodded, 'Security through obscurity is a good policy... the ice cream was a murderous affair, and people were beginning to notice. So there was really only one way it could end... if we hadn't done it, the Prince could have acted instead, and Heavens know what he might have done.'

"I am not so sure he would have acted as it would be unlikely to have been discovered but I am glad that business was shut down."
Vera thought back.
"The man killed people."

He gave Richard a stern look, voice soft, "Temper, doctor, you're scaring her... If we had more manpower, we might have persuaded to bring her to the manor instead, and use that as a safehouse while she's hunted by others, but... I don't think the Chief can spare anyone, even if he wanted to."

"I did not mean to scare her...my apologies madam."
Richard said regretfully and he looked at Vera.
"I just hate to see suffering."
The Akashic muttered.

He smiled, 'Ah, let me think... three cats pawing at one another's tails, in an Ouroboros-like fashion?'

"Yes that is it exactly."
Vera thought to you.
"It is a beautiful bracelet."

He nodded, "It's not really something that's worth discussing right now, without more information. Just letting you know before I head out on the mission, so you can let your Mentor know."

"I will bring him the information Colin."
Richard agreed.
"And try to keep an eye on the situation."

He grimaced, thinking quickly to them, 'Sorry, sorry, I didn't think to put it on silent...

"It...it is okey I guess I am just jumpy."
Vera thought to you and you felt her helplessness and fear for a moment.

He hung up and pocketed the phone again, then thought into the mental conversation, 'I'm sorry, I've got to run upstairs for a bit. I'll bring FruFru down with me on the way back, and see if I can scrounge up a bite to eat for her... Ah, Alexis, are you hungry, perhaps?'

"Take care Sir."
Vera thought and Alexis nodded.
"I could do with some food yes."
The ghoul said.
"Thank you."

"I could say the same thing for you guys. Keep learning about new stuff you guys can do. Like...necromancy? Damn that's cool." Serge thought back.

"I guess it is, but I can not do necromancy very few in my family can."
Vera thought to you.

Mr. Wainwright says to meet in the garage in a few minutes." he texted to them.

You got a reply back from Jon.
"Ok."

As his cabal leader left, Serge snapped his fingers, severing his mental connection between them with one sharp motion. Once he was gone from their presence and thoughts, he thought back into the mental group chat. "I'll probably have to head out myself as well. Before I leave, is there anything else you think I should know about that building or the oracle? Any bit of information helps."

Vera's fears bloomed up again at your sharp movement and Alexis thought to you.
"Please move slowly, she is terrified."
Vera managed to recover and she thought.
"I can not think of anything at the moment kid, it is just an apartment. As for the oracle he have been kept under horrible conditions so he will be wounded and starved not a good combination for a vampire, his visions are triggered by stress and he is treated quite cruelly, given a chance he will bolt and might even attack even if he is not hostile, he will not be able to help himself, he will be terrified of your group."

[Colin's Apartment]

e almost reluctantly pulled away from the mental connection, bowed to the women, and sprinted up the stairs.

Nicole used the short time to quickly grab her leather jacket, pepper spray, the ether she'd got earlier and located the female Allens for Cava. Then she headed downstairs to Colin's apartment.

Nicole and Colin got to the latter's apartment at about the same time.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:54 am

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"I am not so sure he would have acted as it would be unlikely to have been discovered but I am glad that business was shut down."
Vera thought back.
"The man killed people."
Colin nodded, 'The breach of secrecy was imminent... Had that hit the news, the Prince's hands would have been tied.'

Anja wrote:"I did not mean to scare her...my apologies madam."
Richard said regretfully and he looked at Vera.
"I just hate to see suffering."
The Akashic muttered.
He nodded, "I understand, all too well - but right now, cooler heads must prevail."

Anja wrote:"Yes that is it exactly."
Vera thought to you.
"It is a beautiful bracelet."
He smiled, 'You know, I never made another like it; it was tricky work. Perhaps it's time I make another, hm, litter of kittens like it.'

Anja wrote:"I will bring him the information Colin."
Richard agreed.
"And try to keep an eye on the situation."
He nodded, "Stay alert."

Anja wrote:"It...it is okey I guess I am just jumpy."
Vera thought to you and you felt her helplessness and fear for a moment.
He smiled sadly, 'I know... it was thoughtless of me. Sorry.'

Anja wrote:"Take care Sir."
Vera thought and Alexis nodded.
"I could do with some food yes."
The ghoul said.
"Thank you."
He paused for a moment, 'Will cold turkey be alright? And would Frufru perhaps like that if I can't find any tuna?'

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:Nicole and Colin got to the latter's apartment at about the same time.
He was wheezing slightly the last few steps before catching himself and opening the door to let himself and Nicole in, strolling over to the kitchen to make a couple of sandwiches and see if he had any tuna left, "Alright, Miss Bouchard, what's the crisis? Must be bad if you're worried you'll miss the mission..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:25 am

[Basement]

Colin nodded, 'The breach of secrecy was imminent... Had that hit the news, the Prince's hands would have been tied.'

"I will take your word for it Sir you probably know more about the situation than I do."
Vera thought and Alexis added bitterly.
"I hope the fucker burned."
Vera gave a mental sigh.
"Lex you are a ghoul, you can not think such about a vampire, what if someone heard you I would be forced to punish you."
Alexis shrugged at that.
"Sue me. But I will be careful who overhears...for your sake Vera."
She thought and Vera gave a mental sigh again.

He nodded, "I understand, all too well - but right now, cooler heads must prevail."

"I understand the need for security and yes....I guess this is not the time but I wish we did not have to do this."
Richard said and he looked at Vera and sigh.

He smiled, 'You know, I never made another like it; it was tricky work. Perhaps it's time I make another, hm, litter of kittens like it.'

"It is a beautiful piece Sir I wear it quite often, perhaps I should have a matching necklace commissioned."
Vera thought.
"But making another would be nice, cats are lovely beings."

He nodded, "Stay alert."

"I will and I am heading back to Riverside soon to check on the Enforcer to make sure she stays safe."
Richard agreed with a nod.

He smiled sadly, 'I know... it was thoughtless of me. Sorry.'

"It is ok Sir."
Vera said but you could feel her fear, her beast driving her into a panic about being so vulnerable.

He paused for a moment, 'Will cold turkey be alright? And would Frufru perhaps like that if I can't find any tuna?'

"Thank you that will be great, and as for frufru she can have anything that is either cat food or just clean meat without spices and such."
Alexis replied.

[Colin's Apartment]

He was wheezing slightly the last few steps before catching himself and opening the door to let himself and Nicole in, strolling over to the kitchen to make a couple of sandwiches and see if he had any tuna left, "Alright, Miss Bouchard, what's the crisis? Must be bad if you're worried you'll miss the mission..."

The blanket that had covered Bee was still just thrown on the sofa and there where some abandoned snacks on the table from when Amadeus had brought his apprentice and the girls to Kyle's room when the explosion happened. Jareth was awake now and he was playing with the last tuna box, rolling it around on the kitchen bench, he had thrown two ladels and your oven mitts on the floor as well, the owl stopped playing when Nicole came in and he proceeded to stare at her in owl.

(OOC: Have you ever seen the movie The Fourth Kind, that kind of owl stare. Staaaare the nom nom just walked in.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:40 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"I will take your word for it Sir you probably know more about the situation than I do."
Vera thought and Alexis added bitterly.
"I hope the fucker burned."
Vera gave a mental sigh.
"Lex you are a ghoul, you can not think such about a vampire, what if someone heard you I would be forced to punish you."
Alexis shrugged at that.
"Sue me. But I will be careful who overhears...for your sake Vera."
She thought and Vera gave a mental sigh again.
Colin's thoughts took a darker tone, 'We brought the sun into his office, fresh from noon in China. It... was quick. Ne never fully comprehended what was happening...'

Anja wrote:"It is a beautiful piece Sir I wear it quite often, perhaps I should have a matching necklace commissioned."
Vera thought.
"But making another would be nice, cats are lovely beings."
He smiled, 'I'd be glad of it - if the thought of that can lighten your stay here, then how could I refuse?'

Anja wrote:"Thank you that will be great, and as for frufru she can have anything that is either cat food or just clean meat without spices and such."
Alexis replied.
He nodded, 'That should be simple enough. I have an owl visiting; I am familiar with the dietary requirements of obligate carnivores.'

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:The blanket that had covered Bee was still just thrown on the sofa and there where some abandoned snacks on the table from when Amadeus had brought his apprentice and the girls to Kyle's room when the explosion happened. Jareth was awake now and he was playing with the last tuna box, rolling it around on the kitchen bench, he had thrown two ladels and your oven mitts on the floor as well, the owl stopped playing when Nicole came in and he proceeded to stare at her in owl.
He sighed and picked up the ladles and the oven mitt, and turned to Jareth, picking up the tuna can, "Jareth, Nicole is friend, not food. Not food. Go find Mundi and keep him company."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:05 pm

[Basement]

Colin's thoughts took a darker tone, 'We brought the sun into his office, fresh from noon in China. It... was quick. Ne never fully comprehended what was happening...'

Alexis nodded.
"He fucker deserved it."
The ghoul muttered. Vera gave you a shocked and scared look though.
"Y....you can do that?"
She thought looking terrified.

He smiled, 'I'd be glad of it - if the thought of that can lighten your stay here, then how could I refuse?'

"It will, thank you Sir. I will send Alexis to work out the details and handle payment once we have been released."
Vera thought she still seamed scared at the idea of mages bringing sunlight though.

He nodded, 'That should be simple enough. I have an owl visiting; I am familiar with the dietary requirements of obligate carnivores.'

"Aww and owl, they are adorable."
Alexis said.
"I love owl videos online. But yes cats eat mostly meat though they can have a bit of vegetables as well, most of the pate's we get for FruFru from the cat chef we use have a little bit of vegetables in them, but one need to know what cats can't digest. Like don't give them raisins or chocolate and onions."

[Colin's Apartment]

He sighed and picked up the ladles and the oven mitt, and turned to Jareth, picking up the tuna can, "Jareth, Nicole is friend, not food. Not food. Go find Mundi and keep him company."

Jareth looked at you and made a happy sounds, then he tied to get the oven mitt back in the hope you would play with him before he gave Nicole another hungry look, he flapped his wings when you spoke to him though and flew out the door to look for Mundi.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:23 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:Alexis nodded.
"He fucker deserved it."
The ghoul muttered. Vera gave you a shocked and scared look though.
"Y....you can do that?"
She thought looking terrified.
He frowned, 'I can, and I have... it's as gruesome a weapon against vampires as you can imagine, and not one I like employing. I know the consequences of permanently killing a vampire...'

Anja wrote:"It will, thank you Sir. I will send Alexis to work out the details and handle payment once we have been released."
Vera thought she still seamed scared at the idea of mages bringing sunlight though.
He nodded, 'We will work something out.'

Anja wrote:"Aww and owl, they are adorable."
Alexis said.
"I love owl videos online. But yes cats eat mostly meat though they can have a bit of vegetables as well, most of the pate's we get for FruFru from the cat chef we use have a little bit of vegetables in them, but one need to know what cats can't digest. Like don't give them raisins or chocolate and onions."
He smiled, 'Obligate carnivores merely means roughly 80% of their diet needs to be meat; a bit of plant fiber does help with digestion in most cases. As for my owl, he is adorable. Unfortunately, he's also quite clever and aware of how adorable he is, so he knows how far he can stretch people's patience...'

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:Jareth looked at you and made a happy sounds, then he tied to get the oven mitt back in the hope you would play with him before he gave Nicole another hungry look, he flapped his wings when you spoke to him though and flew out the door to look for Mundi.
He smiled apologetically to Nicole, "Pardon him, please. I try to keep him well behaved, but instincts are instincts, I suppose..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:32 pm

[Basement]

He frowned, 'I can, and I have... it's as gruesome a weapon against vampires as you can imagine, and not one I like employing. I know the consequences of permanently killing a vampire...'

"Yes that...thing I almost fell into the lake of torment and fire...it is what will claim us all when we finally die."
Vera thought and you felt deep fear over the mental link.
"We are truly damned."
She added softly.
"But you will never die Mistress so you do not have to worry about it."
Alexis said to try to comfort the vampire but it did not seam to be helping.

He nodded, 'We will work something out.'

"I am sure we will Sir."
The vampiress agreed.

He smiled, 'Obligate carnivores merely means roughly 80% of their diet needs to be meat; a bit of plant fiber does help with digestion in most cases. As for my owl, he is adorable. Unfortunately, he's also quite clever and aware of how adorable he is, so he knows how far he can stretch people's patience...'

"Well FruFru do enjoy a bit of moshed cauliflower, made with plenty of butter."
The ghoul said.
"We keep her on a mostly meat diet though, and since we keep her in an apartment we have a pot of grass for her so she can deal with hair balls."
She commented then she smiled.
"He sounds adorable, perhaps your owl is a little bit spoiled as well."
The ghoul said sounding amused.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:20 pm

[Colin's Apartment]

Colin's Post:

Anja's Post:

Colin's Post:

Nicole was scowling at the owl while it was there; perhaps the sole reason why she never visited Colin's place much. 'Ratkin kinfolk have started going missing in Boston. One rat was attacked and had some spinal fluid or something taken.' she said calmly, staring at Colin.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:38 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"Yes that...thing I almost fell into the lake of torment and fire...it is what will claim us all when we finally die."
Vera thought and you felt deep fear over the mental link.
"We are truly damned."
She added softly.
"But you will never die Mistress so you do not have to worry about it."
Alexis said to try to comfort the vampire but it did not seam to be helping.
Colin frowned, 'There... is a way out, though not an easy one. I've learned it is possible to get another God to show mercy to a vampire's soul, and bring them into another afterlife realm, like the Greeks' Hades or Elysium, for example, but actually managing to contact such a deity in this day and age is quite difficult, as I understand it... But yes, the God responsible for creating and cursing vampires is quite an ass. Or at least, was quite an ass; seems having a son mellowed him out a bit...'

Anja wrote:"Well FruFru do enjoy a bit of moshed cauliflower, made with plenty of butter."
The ghoul said.
"We keep her on a mostly meat diet though, and since we keep her in an apartment we have a pot of grass for her so she can deal with hair balls."
She commented then she smiled.
"He sounds adorable, perhaps your owl is a little bit spoiled as well."
The ghoul said sounding amused.
He chuckled, 'Is he ever spoiled... He knows it all too well, too. And that he can get away with almost anything for looking cute. Pretty good at quickly guessing where the limitations are, though.'

[Colin's Apartment]
Nicole wrote:Nicole was scowling at the owl while it was there; perhaps the sole reason why she never visited Colin's place much. 'Ratkin kinfolk have started going missing in Boston. One rat was attacked and had some spinal fluid or something taken.' she said calmly, staring at Colin.
He pocketed the can of tuna with a frown as he quickly assembled a turkey sandwich; lettuce, tomato, and a few hearty slices of the leftover turkey, "Hum... bugger, that's not good... That sounds like Jace's work; the man was pretty much an unequaled medical genius, and spinal fluid was - is - his specialty. Plus, if it were the Union's work, the rat simply would have disappeared, don't you think? Where was it found?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:58 pm

[Colin's Apartment]

Colin's Post:

'Mattapan. And the Kinfolk have disappeared. And why did Kinfolk become so important today?' ending with an arched eyebrow.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:13 pm

[Basement]

Colin frowned, 'There... is a way out, though not an easy one. I've learned it is possible to get another God to show mercy to a vampire's soul, and bring them into another afterlife realm, like the Greeks' Hades or Elysium, for example, but actually managing to contact such a deity in this day and age is quite difficult, as I understand it... But yes, the God responsible for creating and cursing vampires is quite an ass. Or at least, was quite an ass; seems having a son mellowed him out a bit...'

"There are more than one...God?"
Vera asked and there was sadness over the mind link.
"I was never really religious before my father forc...I mean bestowed upon me this gift, I liked to think there was something more and that we somehow lived on, that perhaps I could see my grandparents again one day but I did not really believe in God, but then as I died...first it was peaceful and then I felt myself falling, rushing towards the ground and bellow and I saw a place of horror and I realized whatever life I now had that was it, afterwards would be nothing but torture."
The vampiress thought.
"And I realized there where a God and that it was far from fair and loving."

He chuckled, 'Is he ever spoiled... He knows it all too well, too. And that he can get away with almost anything for looking cute. Pretty good at quickly guessing where the limitations are, though.'

"Ah yes cuteness a all to potent weapon, just wait until you get kids Mage."
Alexis said with a grin.
"Or a cat...hum...do mages actually have children? Ehm never mind it is a rude question anyway, but yeah cute things know how to get maximum use out of that."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next