Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40

5 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40 - Page 14 Empty Re: An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40

Post by Warpmind 03.10.19 19:59

[Garage]
Anja wrote:"Oh I am pretty sure of it, the thing is one person finding out that there exist supernatural creatures is not the biggest problem, some will just continue with their lives while others will later seek out the supernatural for good or ill, but if everyone knew about the supernatural, that would not end well for any of us. For example when those who have lost someone first out there are supernatural beings who could have saved their children, or spouses or parents there will be allot of anger, not to mention those who will fear us, or be jealous of the power supernaturals have. It matter little then that some have high ranking jobs, that might make many more angry."
Alexis said with a shrug.
Colin smiled thinly, "I think you missed my point - even if vampires had held such a protection aspect to the Masquerade, there'd still be a chance you could have met your mistress, just that you might have never known. Then again, I know of people who were Embraced to save their lives, in a manner of speaking, with... varying outcomes, admittedly. Though I suppose making ghouls would have been greatly frowned upon."

[Parking lot]
Anja wrote:Alexis waited for you rather anxious until you got back. She nodded and climbed into the back of the car where she put one hand on Vera's shoulder and leaned over her.
"Ok...I got her and I am sure the bags will be fine...I am ready just get this thing out of her."
The ghoul said then she whispered to Vera.
"It will be over soon now, the stake will e removed which will hurt but then you can move again, just focus on my voice and try to remain calm mistress, all will be well."
Alexis nodded to you as she focused on keeping Vera calm.
"Just look at me Mistress, you have to stay calm or you will scare FruFru and we would nto want that now do we?"
He handed Alexis the bag of blood, then stepped outside the car, looking in and pulling out his dagger, keeping an eye on the area to make sure nobody snuck up on him, "If you would kindly pull back the blanket so I can see the stake, that would make things a lot easier."
As soon as Alexis pulled the blanket back enough, he got to work, making a few incisions in the air, to simply... change where the stake was, from Vera's chest and to his free hand.

((OOC: So, simple C2 effect, Arete roll: 4,8,9. Should be plenty. 1 point of Paradox, no witnesses, I assume?))

((OOC2: More like a fluffy troll who likes to creep her out, but who wouldn't actually hurt her, so long as Colin has stated that Nicole is Friend, not Food. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40 - Page 14 Empty Re: An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40

Post by Adley 03.10.19 20:01

[Steelhaven]

"Your caution are understandable brother, very understandable, you almost lost your Cabalmate in the most horrible of ways, but...remember there might be a point where your over caution is to more hindrance than aid, and I hope you can still recognize it when that point comes."
Your Sister said with a worried frown.
"I just want you to be careful brother, that you act out of a lesson learned, and not out of fear."

"Being cautious about caution. Irony. It is just that small details have become large exploits...I just want to keep them safe."

[Penumbra, outside Steelhaven]

You cast your summoning spell, and you could feel Uncle Willard's holy presence before you saw the golden angle.
"The young warrior called us."
The higher Umbral Unbrood said and he gave a slight bow.
"I am at his service."

He nodded back and said in Enochian, [i]'My friend, thank you for coming. I am tasked with asking you some questions on behalf of the Chief, the head warrior of our home who knows your Name and has tasked you with watching the villa. Please tell me if there is something that prevents you from answering, assuming you can do so. There was an attack at the chantry yonder in an interval not long before the one we occupy in the now, in the beforetime when you were sent to the villa. A portal was made through our wards by our enemies. Are you able to tell me anything about how that could have occurred?"

// I forgot to put it down my roll S2, sorry: - 6, 5, 5; 4, 6, 5 if another is needed to get 2 sux
// Lollipop the Destroyer x3

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 03.10.19 20:32

[Chief's Office]

Nicole nodded to this, took a last gulp of coffee and stood up. Waited for a moment to see if the Chief had anything to add, then then bid the Hermetic farewell.

"Just be careful Miss Bouchard, we can not afford to loose anyone."
Jeffry urged you as you left his office.

[Garage]

Colin smiled thinly, "I think you missed my point - even if vampires had held such a protection aspect to the Masquerade, there'd still be a chance you could have met your mistress, just that you might have never known. Then again, I know of people who were Embraced to save their lives, in a manner of speaking, with... varying outcomes, admittedly. Though I suppose making ghouls would have been greatly frowned upon."

"Ah I see that is what you meant, well I guess I could have met my Mistress, passing her in the street, but the chance we would actually meet would be fairly low."
Alexis said.
"I did not grow up rich."

He handed Alexis the bag of blood, then stepped outside the car, looking in and pulling out his dagger, keeping an eye on the area to make sure nobody snuck up on him, "If you would kindly pull back the blanket so I can see the stake, that would make things a lot easier."

The ghoul pulled the blanket to the side as soon as she had accepted the bad, then she sat back down next to Vera to try to keep the vampiress calm while you removed the stake.

As soon as Alexis pulled the blanket back enough, he got to work, making a few incisions in the air, to simply... change where the stake was, from Vera's chest and to his free hand.

You cast your spell and felt the weight of the stake in your hand. You head Vera scream, twice then her cried became howling sobs, she seamed to at least keep in control thought, even if she was near hysterical she did not attack you or Alexis. The ghoul wrapped her Mistress into the blanket and held the bag of blood to her lips.
"Here Vera...Vera...food, drink this and heal yourself that will stop the pain...shh I know it hurts but it is over now, be calm."
She whispered as Vera drank the bag of blood and she seamed to slowly calm down though she was still shaking as if cold.

[Steelhaven]

"Being cautious about caution. Irony. It is just that small details have become large exploits...I just want to keep them safe."

"I understand that brother, but at the same time you can't control every little thing, and while it might be ironic, there is a danger of being so locked into the details you forget the bigger picture and you have to be able to determine when the details matter, and when they do not."
Your sister said softly.

[Penumbra, outside Steelhaven]

He nodded back and said in Enochian, [i]'My friend, thank you for coming. I am tasked with asking you some questions on behalf of the Chief, the head warrior of our home who knows your Name and has tasked you with watching the villa. Please tell me if there is something that prevents you from answering, assuming you can do so. There was an attack at the chantry yonder in an interval not long before the one we occupy in the now, in the beforetime when you were sent to the villa. A portal was made through our wards by our enemies. Are you able to tell me anything about how that could have occurred?"

"I can speak young warrior, but I am not free, and yet the one who wrongfully have my name know better than to restrict my words, I am not flesh and blood, such incernation have never been my purpose, and my will is not like yours, and yet words hold power and there is a limit to how much of mine are bound, though I fear that in another now this situation can grow more dire."
The angel replied.

"I can see the wards of the one who burns like a sun, but I do not know how such a spell was bypassed."
Uncle Willard replied.

(OOC: That works for Jareth but not for White Satan who would happily hurt Nicole if he could, but as he is a cat, a very angry, hissy cat but still a little cat there is only so much he can do.)

(OOC: Indeed Vulgar without witness, one dot of Dox.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 03.10.19 20:52

[Parking lot]
Anja wrote:You cast your spell and felt the weight of the stake in your hand. You head Vera scream, twice then her cried became howling sobs, she seamed to at least keep in control thought, even if she was near hysterical she did not attack you or Alexis. The ghoul wrapped her Mistress into the blanket and held the bag of blood to her lips.
"Here Vera...Vera...food, drink this and heal yourself that will stop the pain...shh I know it hurts but it is over now, be calm."
She whispered as Vera drank the bag of blood and she seamed to slowly calm down though she was still shaking as if cold.
Colin frowned and walked quietly around the car, opened the passenger-side door, and slipped the stake into the glove compartment after making sure it wouldn't stain anything. Then he looked in on Vera and Alexis, and asked softly, "Again, I am dreadfully sorry for this, Miss Milliner... If I could have arranged for you to be held in a less unpleasant manner, I would, but as it is, the only practical relief I can offer is a pint of blood to help you recover a little..."
He looked down, "Now, if you two will wait in the car, I will call the Prince and arrange for a meeting place so you can be taken on to his Elysium for your protection, alright? And..."
He extended a hand slowly back toward the two, showing the three little chains with the lucky charms, "Please, I would be honoured if you each chose one; they're enchanted, and will help ward off a little bad luck, they'll hold until about mid-February."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 03.10.19 20:56

[Steelhaven]

"I understand that brother, but at the same time you can't control every little thing, and while it might be ironic, there is a danger of being so locked into the details you forget the bigger picture and you have to be able to determine when the details matter, and when they do not."
Your sister said softly.

"Yes. What you say is true. I aim for being wise but love like only fools can, and in the middle is the way. Plus, there is another probable reason for my attention being directed so, but that is to tell another time. All of it does add up, though..."

[Outside Steelhaven - Penumbra]

I can speak young warrior, but I am not free, and yet the one who wrongfully have my name know better than to restrict my words, I am not flesh and blood, such incernation have never been my purpose, and my will is not like yours, and yet words hold power and there is a limit to how much of mine are bound, though I fear that in another now this situation can grow more dire."

"By your words I hear that you are still under the influence of that one which holds the knowledge of your Name but should not. Is this so? Can you explain about the other now? Are you able to disclose who has wrongfully taken the knowledge of your Name, without harm to you, to us present or to those of the chantry yonder?"

"I can see the wards of the one who burns like a sun, but I do not know how such a spell was bypassed."
Uncle Willard replied.

"Can you tell us if you were directed or ordered by that one that knows your Name but should not know it to be elsewhere, instead of performing your normal duty of warning and protecting in the when the attack occurred?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 03.10.19 20:58

[Chief's Office]

Anja's Post:

The Etherite paused on the way out and looked back to the Chief. 'I'm always careful, sir.'

[Chantry First Floor]

Having left the Chief's Office, she quickly wrote a text for both Jon and Henrettia as she headed downstairs; 'Needed for recon mission chiefs orders. Be in garage in five.'

[I don't think cats have a "it's bigger than me!" part of thought. There's been instances where domestic moggies have stood their ground against alligators, bears and in one case, a lion. So there's a very good chance Nicole's had a life of various kitties stalking/following/attacking her. And while a cat can't kill us, we're pretty defenceless when you take into account our actual size.]

[Speaking of which; do spirit-animals react to Nicole differently? Rat Gafflings following her, cat ones trying to stalk etc?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 03.10.19 21:15

[Parking lot]

Colin frowned and walked quietly around the car, opened the passenger-side door, and slipped the stake into the glove compartment after making sure it wouldn't stain anything. Then he looked in on Vera and Alexis, and asked softly, "Again, I am dreadfully sorry for this, Miss Milliner... If I could have arranged for you to be held in a less unpleasant manner, I would, but as it is, the only practical relief I can offer is a pint of blood to help you recover a little..."

Vera gave you a tired look, still wrapped up in the blanket.
"I...understand, sometimes things can be tense between supernatural societies...and I have not been treated worse than...need be. I carry no grudges."
She muttered clearly still rather shaken up.
"But please if you want to talk with me again just...knock on the door please, or send me a email or something."
The vampiress added with a hint of a smile.

He looked down, "Now, if you two will wait in the car, I will call the Prince and arrange for a meeting place so you can be taken on to his Elysium for your protection, alright? And..."

"Very well, we will wait."
Vera said though she looked like she wanted to get away as soon as possible.

He extended a hand slowly back toward the two, showing the three little chains with the lucky charms, "Please, I would be honoured if you each chose one; they're enchanted, and will help ward off a little bad luck, they'll hold until about mid-February."

"Thank you...they are beautiful."
Vera said and she unwrapped herself from the blanket just enough to extend her trembling hand and take one of the charms. Alexis choose one of the two renaming charms and a small nod.
"Thank you."
The ghoul said. FruFru had noticed something catching the light and she maued and bounced in her carrier making the crate shift around.

[Steelhaven]

"Yes. What you say is true. I aim for being wise but love like only fools can, and in the middle is the way. Plus, there is another probable reason for my attention being directed so, but that is to tell another time. All of it does add up, though..."

"Very well brother. I will trust that you know what you are doing."
Helena said but she still looked a little concerned.

"By your words I hear that you are still under the influence of that one which holds the knowledge of your Name but should not. Is this so?

"Yes young warrior, regretfully this is so."
The angle said anger in their words.

Can you explain about the other now? Are you able to disclose who has wrongfully taken the knowledge of your Name, without harm to you, to us present or to those of the chantry yonder?"

"I do not know his name, all I know that he is like you and the lady, and the warrior that blazes like the sun, and the child, there is that which I can not touch inside, a thing most holy and yet with which person there is only darkness."
Uncle Willard said.
"Even now I can feel this foul nave's hold on my name like a burning vice."

"Can you tell us if you were directed or ordered by that one that knows your Name but should not know it to be elsewhere, instead of performing your normal duty of warning and protecting in the when the attack occurred?"

"Yes, the foul being ordered me to not act, to not perform my task and stand by idly while those he sent to invade our home could breach her walls with impunity, a most shameful thing and yet I am bound by my name and can do nothing but comply, the villain do not yet have my words, but he can bind my form and my charms."
The angle replied and you could feel his indignation and sense of righteous anger at such treatment.

[Jeffry's Office]

The Etherite paused on the way out and looked back to the Chief. 'I'm always careful, sir.'

The old war mage just nodded at that.

[Chantry First Floor]

Having left the Chief's Office, she quickly wrote a text for both Jon and Henrettia as she headed downstairs; 'Needed for recon mission chiefs orders. Be in garage in five.'

You got a rely back from Jon which said.
"I am on my way."
And from Henrietta which said.
"Five minutes, I will try to make it, I am trying to get my apprentice to agree to being patched up, I have found Master N, I will be down as soon as we are done here."

You got to the basement where Marian was on guard duty.
"Do you need anything Miss Bouchard?"
The death magus asked.

(OOC: Oh cats can be vicious indeed. As for spirit animals they should react even more than physical ones so cat and bird of prey spirits would attack Nicole in the Umbra and try to eat her while rat spirits would be friendly or following her, other "rat like" spirits might be friendly as well, all the spirits who are manifestations of the things not found in polite society.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 03.10.19 21:35

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"But what about those who can't learn or have less magic? I am a pawn because I have less magic than my mistress, I accept this, it is a good purpose, but my mistress is kind, many of the pawns are treated very badly as is their owner's right, a slave is to serve, but how do it make it different than with money, it is just a different form og energy to buy food and sweets than money."
Lita said and she looked at you with big innocent eyes.

"If someone as lame and lazy as me can learn magick, anyone can learn it." Serge said with a sigh. "And even past that. We should learn to do things for each other just for the sole sake of helping. Not for the promise of some favor or energy. That's just dumb and leads to bitterness and resentment."

Anja wrote:"There are ghosts, and spirits, werewolves or fae seldom works with Nephandi unless they are corrupted."
The pawn said.
"Not many are corrupted. One of the other Labyrinths had werewolves I think but I never met any...or I might have...before. I might have hunted all sort of supernatural creatures...I don't remember. Now I serve my Mistress that is all I do."

"Argh...I was kinda hoping you'd say you had a fae working for you." Serge admitted. "You know on my way here I was attacked by one? It was really cool. I was thinking that someone from your labryirh might've sent it."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 03.10.19 21:44

[Chantry Basement]

Anja's Post:

'Yes. To talk with the woman who just came in. Is anyone with her right now?'

[A mystical Nick could have worked this advantage into a 'Spirit-Network' of sorts...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 03.10.19 22:23

[Parking lot]
Anja wrote:Vera gave you a tired look, still wrapped up in the blanket.
"I...understand, sometimes things can be tense between supernatural societies...and I have not been treated worse than...need be. I carry no grudges."
She muttered clearly still rather shaken up.
"But please if you want to talk with me again just...knock on the door please, or send me a email or something."
The vampiress added with a hint of a smile.
He smiled wryly, "I'll make a note of doing that."

Anja wrote:"Very well, we will wait."
Vera said though she looked like she wanted to get away as soon as possible.
He nodded, "Won't be long, and you look like you could use the time to catch your breath. and I won't be further away than just outside the car. It's just that the ward I placed on it interferes with the phone signal."

Anja wrote:"Thank you...they are beautiful."
Vera said and she unwrapped herself from the blanket just enough to extend her trembling hand and take one of the charms. Alexis choose one of the two renaming charms and a small nod.
"Thank you."
The ghoul said. FruFru had noticed something catching the light and she maued and bounced in her carrier making the crate shift around.
He grinned, "It appears FruFru agrees, too... Unfortunately, the third is not for her, I'm afraid - it's small enough I'd worry about her swallowing it, after all. Alright, I'll be right outside."
He stepped out of the car and gently closed the door again, and called the number the Prince had given him.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 04.10.19 7:13

[Basement]

"If someone as lame and lazy as me can learn magick, anyone can learn it." Serge said with a sigh.

"If so would not all in the world use magick?"
Lita said and she looked at you and smiled.

"And even past that. We should learn to do things for each other just for the sole sake of helping. Not for the promise of some favor or energy. That's just dumb and leads to bitterness and resentment."

Lita started gigging at that as if you had said something really funny.
"You are silly...very silly."
She said as she giggled with delight.

"Argh...I was kinda hoping you'd say you had a fae working for you." Serge admitted. "You know on my way here I was attacked by one? It was really cool. I was thinking that someone from your labryirh might've sent it."

"Nope no fairies."
Lita said as she finally stopped giggling.
"You where attacked by a fay? Well that was quite rude of it. No we did not send it, well not as far as I know, they do not tell me everything...or anything...but I hear...I have ears."
She said and she pulled at her ears.

Yes. To talk with the woman who just came in. Is anyone with her right now?'

"You can find the prisoner right in there."
Marian said and he pointed at one of the doors.
"Mr Yager is with her."
You suddenly heard a woman giggle with delight as if something was extremely funny.

[Parking lot]

He smiled wryly, "I'll make a note of doing that."

"I would appreciate it."
Vera said with a pained look in her eyes.

He nodded, "Won't be long, and you look like you could use the time to catch your breath. and I won't be further away than just outside the car. It's just that the ward I placed on it interferes with the phone signal."

"I understand, and yes I might need a moment to regain my composure."
The vampiress said her voice still shaky and weak as she huddeled in the blanket.

He grinned, "It appears FruFru agrees, too... Unfortunately, the third is not for her, I'm afraid - it's small enough I'd worry about her swallowing it, after all. Alright, I'll be right outside."

"You have to forgive her, FruFru loves shiny things, Alexis makes these aluminum foil balls for her and they drive her completely crazy."
Vera said sounding a bit amused. FruFru reached out with a paw trying to get the charms and Vera put a finger on the paw.
"No...not for you FruFru."
She said with a chuckle.

He stepped out of the car and gently closed the door again, and called the number the Prince had given him.

You heard a woman's voice replying after a few rings.
"Mr King's Residence how may I be of assistance?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 04.10.19 7:15

[Steelhaven]

"Very well brother. I will trust that you know what you are doing." Helena said but she still looked a little concerned.

He gave a half shrug. "Well, I know what I am trying to do. But your advice is always welcome, sora."

"I do not know his name, all I know that he is like you and the lady, and the warrior that blazes like the sun, and the child, there is that which I can not touch inside, a thing most holy and yet with which person there is only darkness." Uncle Willard said. "Even now I can feel this foul nave's hold on my name like a burning vice."

"I understand this might be difficult but can you describe them to me, other than the dark quality of that which cannot be touched? Additionally, there must be others who have come before, to know your Name. Did this new one get your name from one of them? Did they know you from a before-now in which they were not yet dark?"

"Yes, the foul being ordered me to not act, to not perform my task and stand by idly while those he sent to invade our home could breach her walls with impunity, a most shameful thing and yet I am bound by my name and can do nothing but comply, the villain do not yet have my words, but he can bind my form and my charms."
The angle replied and you could feel his indignation and sense of righteous anger at such treatment.

'I understand. Did that one that bound you towards inaction participate in the attack itself?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 04.10.19 9:28

[Parking lot]
Anja wrote:"You have to forgive her, FruFru loves shiny things, Alexis makes these aluminum foil balls for her and they drive her completely crazy."
Vera said sounding a bit amused. FruFru reached out with a paw trying to get the charms and Vera put a finger on the paw.
"No...not for you FruFru."
She said with a chuckle.
Colin smiled, "Hardly something to forgive - I'll admit, as a silversmith, myself, I'm rather partial to shiny things, myself."

Anja wrote:You heard a woman's voice replying after a few rings.
"Mr King's Residence how may I be of assistance?"
He smiled thinly, "Good evening, this is Colin Wainwright. His Highness expected me to call... about two minutes ago; I am sorry for the tardiness, we had a bit of a home invasion that needed to be dealt with. But I have with me a Miss Vera Milliner, her cat, and her lady-in-waiting; I was instructed to call to arrange for a meeting place, so they can be handed over to his protection?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 04.10.19 10:01

[Steelhaven]

He gave a half shrug. "Well, I know what I am trying to do. But your advice is always welcome, sora."

Helena looked at you for a moment before she nodded she said nothing more on the topic for now.

"I understand this might be difficult but can you describe them to me, other than the dark quality of that which cannot be touched? Additionally, there must be others who have come before, to know your Name. Did this new one get your name from one of them? Did they know you from a before-now in which they were not yet dark?"

"The one who have my name have a body turned to Mars and the Sun, their hair is gray and long and they speak with much authority."
Uncle Willard replied.
"Yes there have been others but of those who are still incarnated in this now there is just one. I was bound to a stone angel statue by an old one with what I can't touch inside, they was noble and kind but knew they would leave the now, I was tasked with protecting their student, a little one with what I can not touch inside. The little one know my name, but in this now they are no longer little, they are bigger and their hair is white and they walk leaning on a long dead branch."
The Umbrood replied.
"But the one who are using my name in such a foul name is not the little one with the stone angel statue."

'I understand. Did that one that bound you towards inaction participate in the attack itself?"

"No the one who have my name remain is a place most foul."
Uncle Willard replied.

[Parking lot]

Colin smiled, "Hardly something to forgive - I'll admit, as a silversmith, myself, I'm rather partial to shiny things, myself."

"A fine profession that."
Vera said with a slight smile as she wriggled her fingers in front of FruFru's carrier, half to entertain the cat and half to remind herself that she could move her fingers again.

He smiled thinly, "Good evening, this is Colin Wainwright. His Highness expected me to call... about two minutes ago; I am sorry for the tardiness, we had a bit of a home invasion that needed to be dealt with. But I have with me a Miss Vera Milliner, her cat, and her lady-in-waiting; I was instructed to call to arrange for a meeting place, so they can be handed over to his protection?"

"Certinly Mr Wainwright, my employer prefer timely responses but he will understand, a car is ready to collect Miss Milliner and her household, where would you prefer to meet?"
The woman asked.
"Also as you do not yet know my employer feel free to come up with some signal Miss Milliner and her servant can contact you with if they do not feel well treated here. A room have been prepared for them though. Now please is there anything practical I need to know, are Miss Milliner injured for example, any special care that needs to be taken?"
The secretary asked in a practical tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 04.10.19 10:45

[Parking lot]
Anja wrote:"Certinly Mr Wainwright, my employer prefer timely responses but he will understand, a car is ready to collect Miss Milliner and her household, where would you prefer to meet?"
The woman asked.
"Also as you do not yet know my employer feel free to come up with some signal Miss Milliner and her servant can contact you with if they do not feel well treated here. A room have been prepared for them though. Now please is there anything practical I need to know, are Miss Milliner injured for example, any special care that needs to be taken?"
The secretary asked in a practical tone of voice.
Colin nodded, "Of course, they will be given my phone number and simple instructions."
He glanced toward the glove compartment, "Miss Milliner was unfortunately, but necessarily... restrained by stake, something she had not suffered prior. I do not believe she is injured, but she is regrettably traumatized, though she does seem to be on the mend, in great part thanks to her lady in waiting and her cat."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 04.10.19 11:55

[Parking lot]

Colin nodded, "Of course, they will be given my phone number and simple instructions."

"Good, Miss Milliner will be provided with a phone to conduct her affairs with until she can get a new one herself. I have convinced my employer not everything can be done by courier these days."
The secretary replied.

He glanced toward the glove compartment, "Miss Milliner was unfortunately, but necessarily... restrained by stake, something she had not suffered prior. I do not believe she is injured, but she is regrettably traumatized, though she does seem to be on the mend, in great part thanks to her lady in waiting and her cat."

"Ah that was to be expected, it is a painful way to restrain one of the masters though but given time Miss Milliner should recover, a room, peace and quiet and what comfort my employer enjoy showing his guests will be provided for her, hopefully she will quickly forget such unpleasantness."
The woman replied.
"Very well then Mr Wainwright if you have a location you prefer to meet I will send the car out now."

As you stood there talking with the Arthurian's assistant you saw a motorcycle with driver drive past, the rider having a red helmet and the motorcycle glowing with a light of magick. The rider stopped, checked the map on her phone and then headed in the direction of Steelhaven.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 04.10.19 12:11

[Parking lot]
Anja wrote:"Good, Miss Milliner will be provided with a phone to conduct her affairs with until she can get a new one herself. I have convinced my employer not everything can be done by courier these days."
The secretary replied.
Colin grinned, "A phenomenon with which I am not unfamiliar; we have our... more old-fashioned members, as well."

Anja wrote:"Ah that was to be expected, it is a painful way to restrain one of the masters though but given time Miss Milliner should recover, a room, peace and quiet and what comfort my employer enjoy showing his guests will be provided for her, hopefully she will quickly forget such unpleasantness."
The woman replied.
"Very well then Mr Wainwright if you have a location you prefer to meet I will send the car out now."
He pondered for a moment, "Will outside the front of St. Stephen's be acceptable? Perhaps by the Paul Revere statue? It will take a few minutes to get there, of course."

Anja wrote:As you stood there talking with the Arthurian's assistant you saw a motorcycle with driver drive past, the rider having a red helmet and the motorcycle glowing with a light of magick. The rider stopped, checked the map on her phone and then headed in the direction of Steelhaven.
He arched an eyebrow, then after hanging up on the secretary, typed a quick message to Morgan, 'Looks like a motorcycle courier is arriving about now. Red helmet.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 04.10.19 13:35

[Parking lot]

Colin grinned, "A phenomenon with which I am not unfamiliar; we have our... more old-fashioned members, as well."

"Well to take care of things that he might not be to...familiar with is the reason why my employer have me on retainer."
The secretary said simply.

He pondered for a moment, "Will outside the front of St. Stephen's be acceptable? Perhaps by the Paul Revere statue? It will take a few minutes to get there, of course."

"That is quite acceptable. I will send the car at once."
The Prince's assistance replied.
"Unless there where some other matter you wished to discuss Mr Wainwright."

He arched an eyebrow, then after hanging up on the secretary, typed a quick message to Morgan, 'Looks like a motorcycle courier is arriving about now. Red helmet.'

You got a reply back from Jeffry.
"To: Mr W
That might be a Mercere, I will send someone out to meet them, Thank you for letting me know. How are things going with the prisoner release?"
Be well.
JM."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 04.10.19 14:02

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"If so would not all in the world use magick?"
Lita said and she looked at you and smiled.

"Hell yeah they would! But technocracy decided to suppress people's belief in it." Serge said grumpily. "Imagine how awesome the world would be if everyone could do magick."

Anja wrote:Lita started gigging at that as if you had said something really funny.
"You are silly...very silly."
She said as she giggled with delight.

Serge at Lita and the chuckled as well. "I am silly. Always liked being silly rather than serious. It's a lot more fun and makes more people smile."

Anja wrote:"Nope no fairies."
Lita said as she finally stopped giggling.
"You where attacked by a fay? Well that was quite rude of it. No we did not send it, well not as far as I know, they do not tell me everything...or anything...but I hear...I have ears."
She said and she pulled at her ears

"She was quite pretty. You wanna see?." Serge explained with a smile, turning his notepad around to reveal what he was drawing.

It was a picture of the faerie that had attacked him. The picture was cut in half with one side showing the beautiful princess and the other side showing her more ugly side that was revealed when she attempted to grab him.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 04.10.19 14:18

[Basement]

"Hell yeah they would! But technocracy decided to suppress people's belief in it." Serge said grumpily. "Imagine how awesome the world would be if everyone could do magick."

"The world would be better if everyone used magic."
Lita agreed then she cocked her head to the side and looked at you.
"But if the only reason why everyone do not do not is that the Technocracy make everyone not believe in it why did not everyone do magick back in the middle ages long before the Technocracy was formed? And why do not everyone work magick on Horizon the stronghold of the Traditions?"
She asked and she scratched her head.

Serge at Lita and the chuckled as well. "I am silly. Always liked being silly rather than serious. It's a lot more fun and makes more people smile."

"There is good it is good to make others happy."
The pawn agreed still giggling.

She was quite pretty. You wanna see?." Serge explained with a smile, turning his notepad around to reveal what he was drawing.

It was a picture of the faerie that had attacked him. The picture was cut in half with one side showing the beautiful princess and the other side showing her more ugly side that was revealed when she attempted to grab him.

"Yes I want to see, ohh she is pretty, why did she attack you, had you been rude to her?"
The woman asked innocently.
"How did you get away?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 04.10.19 14:42

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"The world would be better if everyone used magic."
Lita agreed then she cocked her head to the side and looked at you.
"But if the only reason why everyone do not do not is that the Technocracy make everyone not believe in it why did not everyone do magick back in the middle ages long before the Technocracy was formed? And why do not everyone work magick on Horizon the stronghold of the Traditions?"
She asked and she scratched her head.

"Because wizards were dicks in the middle ages. Deciding to be stringent and only shared magick with their students rather than with everybody." Serge said grumpily.

"And how do you know not everyone works magick in Horizon? Have you ever been to Horizon?" he asked giving the girl a curious look.

Anja wrote:"Yes I want to see, ohh she is pretty, why did she attack you, had you been rude to her?"
The woman asked innocently.
"How did you get away?"

"From what I understand, the fae are attracted to people with childlike imagination and creativity. I have that in droves so it's not hard to see why she'd want me." Serge explained.

"I had a really cool plan to get away. I could see her trap from a mile away....but it didn't really matter. My cabal leader knew about the attack and summoned the spirit guardian to protect me." he continued, looking oddly disheartened as he explained how he got away.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 04.10.19 15:06

[Basement]

"Because wizards were dicks in the middle ages. Deciding to be stringent and only shared magick with their students rather than with everybody." Serge said grumpily.

"How would you keep them from being stringent once there are no Technocracy?"
Lita asked cocking her head to the side again.

"And how do you know not everyone works magick in Horizon? Have you ever been to Horizon?" he asked giving the girl a curious look.

"I have not...but my Mistress' Mentor lived there before he Fell and he have told me about it, a created realms with two suns, and he have said there are thousands of sleepers living there, they don't got magic, so why don't they got magic?"
The woman asked looking at you curiously.

"From what I understand, the fae are attracted to people with childlike imagination and creativity. I have that in droves so it's not hard to see why she'd want me." Serge explained.

"Did she want to eat you?"
Lita asked.
"It is not polite to eat people, though many do."

"I had a really cool plan to get away. I could see her trap from a mile away....but it didn't really matter. My cabal leader knew about the attack and summoned the spirit guardian to protect me." he continued, looking oddly disheartened as he explained how he got away.

"Dont you like the spirit guardian? You look sad."
The pawn asked.
"Or did you want to be taken away by the fairies...fay are scary that is why the Order of Hermes have laws against molesting one...they can molest their apprentices but not fairies is not that odd?"
She said happily.
"Perhaps because they are not afraid of their apprentices."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 04.10.19 15:24

[Chantry Basement]

Anja's Post:

'Ah...' giving a nod as she pulled out her phone. Quickly typed 'Need to see you now am outside' and sent it to Serge...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 04.10.19 15:55

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"How would you keep them from being stringent once there are no Technocracy?"
Lita asked cocking her head to the side again.

"Them being stringent is what caused the technocracy to form and what caused the world to forget about magick. That lead to more problems than they expected. I'm sure they've learned there lessons." Serge said with a shrug.

Anja wrote:"I have not...but my Mistress' Mentor lived there before he Fell and he have told me about it, a created realms with two suns, and he have said there are thousands of sleepers living there, they don't got magic, so why don't they got magic?"
The woman asked looking at you curiously.

"I doubt there completely magickless. Probably know a few small tricks here or there but your Mistresses mentor just lumped them in with Sleepers anyways." Serge reasoner. "And if they are real sleepers..well maybe they don't want to learn magick. We're making the assumption that everybody wants to learn magick, but there may be some who don't bother with it, even after accepting its existence."

Anja wrote:"Did she want to eat you?"
Lita asked.
"It is not polite to eat people, though many do."

"Don't think they'd eat me. Probably just wanted to eat my creativity if what the books have said are true."

Anja wrote:"Dont you like the spirit guardian? You look sad."
The pawn asked.
"Or did you want to be taken away by the fairies...fay are scary that is why the Order of Hermes have laws against molesting one...they can molest their apprentices but not fairies is not that odd?"
She said happily.
"Perhaps because they are not afraid of their apprentices."

"Nah, the spirit guardian was cool. Kinda wished I escaped on my own though." Serge said, purposefully not answering the question about being taken away by the fae.

"Do the Hermetics have a rule like that? Like specifically not to do....that...with faeries. Because if so there's a story behind that rule. And I'm morbidly curious about it."

Nicole wrote:'Ah...' giving a nod as she pulled out her phone. Quickly typed 'Need to see you now am outside' and sent it to Serge...

On hearing the notification alert  Serge pulled out his phone and quickly looked at the message.

"Looks like  I need to step out for a bit. I'll be right outside.  Be back soon." he said to Lita before getting up and heading outside to meet with Nicole.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 04.10.19 16:17

[Chantry Basement]

Serge's Post:

Serge will find Nicole waiting near the door in the corridor; looking towards said door expectantly. On seeing Serge, gives a nod. Once he'd closed the door, the Etherite will start to talk.

'You questioning her? Know where the base she came from is at yet?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next