Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42

5 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42 - Page 24 Empty Re: Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:50 am

[Park]

So... don't rock the boat, don't go out on a limb for your beliefs or try to cut through the red tape and pompous crap to get stuff done... please, remind me why we left the Union again?' Nicole replied, giving a wry smirk only a technomancer could give another.

"I am not telling you what to do Scientist Bouchard that is up to you. I am saying be aware of the consequences of your actions for yourself and others before you rush in and that often slow, gradual change is safer. And I do believe we left the Union to not have to give up on our own Scientific concepts in favor of the streamlined ideas of the Technocracy. I do agree the Traditions need change though but I am not so sure raging at them will accomplish that, not unless you get allot of others to rage with you."
Axel said with a sigh.

'Specially as none of us like paid or anything.' Nicole replied, giving a sardonic smile.

This made Fran chuckle a bit.

A short silence before giving a sigh; it was rather obvious the Etherite wanted to complain but was either unable or unwilling to be able to. 'Okay... we're here for the samples. Any idea on what it would look like?'

"I suspect it will be small sample vials, there is a limit to how much spinal fluid you can safely take from a person, and Wallace Jace took this fluid from himself. I had the procedure done once after a head injury, and the vial they put it in was tiny."
Axel said.
"So the samples can be anywhere but chances are they are refrigerated in some way."

(OOC: Sorry to hear you had to work for Christmas.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42 - Page 24 Empty Re: Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:49 am

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"Certainly but remember that letting her stay means he can allow one less vampire in Boston, expect it to be a major favor you have to pay for something like that."
Moringlade said sounding doubtful.
Colin smiled, "Oh, he's expressed his interest in a photo of a live dragon. A few truly exotic trifles from Horizon might be quite persuasive."

Anja wrote:"Well that is certainly a charming way to poke your nose at the Union Mr Wainwright and a kind thing you are doing for your customers."
The archmaga replied with a raised eyebrow.
He grinned, "Well, and it does help me refine my methods, as well - I've got a fairly subtle, precise touch with manipulating probability, if without the raw power of an Archmage."

Anja wrote:"That would make for a rather complicated legal situation indeed so yes I suspect there are allot of discussions about the Security Council, perhaps one day we can welcome her home but it will take some doing. I can try to add some influence but there is a limit to how much weight I can throw around on the issue."
The archmaga said still regarding Dalisse's picture.
"She looks like a Dune Navigator are you sure she don't live in a fish bowl filled with orange gas?"
She joked.
He chuckled, "Quite certain, her personal quarters are not so different from what you or I would have - except, of course, the flesh walls with occasional teeth-filed orifices - but she does love those books. In fact, the reason she let me in ot speak with her was that I bribed her with a very nice first edition of Dune, and a block of Norwegian margarine with the brand name Melange."

Anja wrote:"I am fully self aware...I can refuse shards, stop growing but it is not in my nature to do so. One day we might be called on to make a sacrifice my dear host...but until then we will be with Freddy and our family, and if we have to make a sacrifice we will go into it together."
Mia whispered.
He smiled, "Always together, whatever comes our way..."

Anja wrote:Mia relaxed as you watched the projection and slowly she let go of you and drew back into her home in your soul and you felt more settled down.
As the projection came to an end, he pocketed the lighter again, and began typing a message to Morgan, without trying to send it, 'Spoke with Lady Morninglade about situation. She will have a word with Preco of Seattle and get back to you.'
Then he pocketed the phone again to wait for Dino, and for the time when he could dismiss the ward again.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:15 pm

[Westchapel]

Colin smiled, "Oh, he's expressed his interest in a photo of a live dragon. A few truly exotic trifles from Horizon might be quite persuasive."

"I do not know this man you are speaking of but as I spent quite a bit of time on the streets before my teacher picked me up I ended up getting to know several vampires so let me try to explain how this works. Most beings, vampires included eventually want to reproduce, but unlike us where each new mage is a gift with vampires each new vampire is a strain on rather limited resources, as such they have very strict population control rules in place and the one who dole out the right to make new vampires are their Prince, now as almost everyone in the city want to make new vampires and only a few will be allowed to, granting such a permission is a great way to earn political favors, and earn important favors, it is an important tool to keep control in the city. Now if this prince let this wounded vampire you speak of stay that is one less such ally or favor the Prince can get, I doubt a few trinkets will be enough of a compensation for that."
Morninglade said simply.

He grinned, "Well, and it does help me refine my methods, as well - I've got a fairly subtle, precise touch with manipulating probability, if without the raw power of an Archmage."

"Practice to make perfect Mr Wainwright to get good at a certain type of magick one need to practice it."
The Verbena agreed.

He chuckled, "Quite certain, her personal quarters are not so different from what you or I would have - except, of course, the flesh walls with occasional teeth-filed orifices - but she does love those books. In fact, the reason she let me in ot speak with her was that I bribed her with a very nice first edition of Dune, and a block of Norwegian margarine with the brand name Melange."

This made the the archmage chuckle.
"That name for the margarine."
She muttered.
"Well it was not a serious question I did not think she really lived in a tank but she sure looks like a Navigator."

He smiled, "Always together, whatever comes our way..."

"Always together."¨
Mia repeated.
"No matter what comes our way, always together."

As the projection came to an end, he pocketed the lighter again, and began typing a message to Morgan, without trying to send it, 'Spoke with Lady Morninglade about situation. She will have a word with Preco of Seattle and get back to you.'
Then he pocketed the phone again to wait for Dino, and for the time when he could dismiss the ward again.

There where no rely for now due to the Scrambler though after Dino have talked with you then you will get this reply.
"To Mr Wainwright.
That is eccelent news, good work my good man.
Be Well
JM."

After waiting a few minutes you heard a knock on the door, that was probably the door doctor.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:04 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"I do not know this man you are speaking of but as I spent quite a bit of time on the streets before my teacher picked me up I ended up getting to know several vampires so let me try to explain how this works. Most beings, vampires included eventually want to reproduce, but unlike us where each new mage is a gift with vampires each new vampire is a strain on rather limited resources, as such they have very strict population control rules in place and the one who dole out the right to make new vampires are their Prince, now as almost everyone in the city want to make new vampires and only a few will be allowed to, granting such a permission is a great way to earn political favors, and earn important favors, it is an important tool to keep control in the city. Now if this prince let this wounded vampire you speak of stay that is one less such ally or favor the Prince can get, I doubt a few trinkets will be enough of a compensation for that."
Morninglade said simply.
Colin nodded, "I do not believe a few trinkets will be anywhere near enough - but the promise of a favour from a Mage proven to be good for his word? That... might have great value. Naturally, there will have to be some limitations to the scope of said favour to be negotiated, but a few gifts will be well suited to bring him to the negotiations table, at least."

Anja wrote:This made the the archmage chuckle.
"That name for the margarine."
She muttered.
"Well it was not a serious question I did not think she really lived in a tank but she sure looks like a Navigator."
He smiled, "So she does. The most delicate membranes between her fingers, too... and considering how she's connected to her polyp, she's really very much like a Navigator in many ways, not just in outward appearance. Perhaps more sane and compassionate, though."

Anja wrote:After waiting a few minutes you heard a knock on the door, that was probably the door doctor.
He let go Freddy's hand and went to open the door, gesturing for Dino to step inside. Once the doctor was over the threshold, he chuckled, "I put up a ward; voices don't carry clearly, or at all, past the walls and door. Nor wireless electronic signals, so if someone tries to call you, you'll probably not hear anything of it until the ward is removed, or you leave the room."

((OOC: "Door doctor"? Here, we usually call that a carpenter or locksmith. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:30 pm

[Westchapel]

Colin nodded, "I do not believe a few trinkets will be anywhere near enough - but the promise of a favour from a Mage proven to be good for his word? That... might have great value. Naturally, there will have to be some limitations to the scope of said favour to be negotiated, but a few gifts will be well suited to bring him to the negotiations table, at least."

"A favor from a trustworthy mage might indeed do the trick, our society often carry favors as capital but in their society is is coin the same way Tass is to us, however such a favor might be costly and the girl will still be on her own so her survival is doubtful, it might be better to...and I hate putting it like this, sell the young vampiress. The Traditions grant protection to our own member and partial protections to other Awakened magi, and protections to sleepers but other supernatural sleepers have no such protections, there is a market for buying and selling such creatures within the Traditions, and if you vet the buyer to make sure they are not after someone to...work their sadistic pleasures on, experiment on or use as a Tass source or target practice, that they will treat the girl fairly, she might stand a better chance of survival as the indentured servant of some mage than as a free but low ranking, newly made vampire on the streets of Boston."
Morninglade said with a frown.
"As much as I hate slavery...in this case it is an option."

He smiled, "So she does. The most delicate membranes between her fingers, too... and considering how she's connected to her polyp, she's really very much like a Navigator in many ways, not just in outward appearance. Perhaps more sane and compassionate, though."

"I always found a certain degree of sympathy with the Navigators, often they end up in the role of villain but they are just scared and have made wast personal sacrifices to make sure the world in the book can have safe space travel...but yes Lady Dalisse is quite stunning. I will see what I can do for her."
The archmage said with a slight smile.

He let go Freddy's hand and went to open the door, gesturing for Dino to step inside. Once the doctor was over the threshold, he chuckled, "I put up a ward; voices don't carry clearly, or at all, past the walls and door. Nor wireless electronic signals, so if someone tries to call you, you'll probably not hear anything of it until the ward is removed, or you leave the room."

"Hum...I will endavor to be quick with what I ahve to say then as I do not like to be out of contact to long, my pack or one of my little patients might need me and I need them to be able to reach me."
Dino said as he entered the room, he was a large, slightly plump man with dark tan skin, kind brown eyes and a well maintained short beard and mustaqe framing a warm smile, his hair was shoulder length and dark brown, kept away from his face in a ponytail, he was wearing a pair of pressed black pants, a white shirt and light blue sweather. It was rare to see him out of his work atire though.
"First things first, how is Freddy doing? Is she still sleeping soundly?"
The werewolf asked as he entered the room.

(OOC: Good Doctor. Razz Or perhaps he is related to the door seller Marauder I had in one of my Mage games a few years ago...it was not wise to buy one of his doors.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:01 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"A favor from a trustworthy mage might indeed do the trick, our society often carry favors as capital but in their society is is coin the same way Tass is to us, however such a favor might be costly and the girl will still be on her own so her survival is doubtful, it might be better to...and I hate putting it like this, sell the young vampiress. The Traditions grant protection to our own member and partial protections to other Awakened magi, and protections to sleepers but other supernatural sleepers have no such protections, there is a market for buying and selling such creatures within the Traditions, and if you vet the buyer to make sure they are not after someone to...work their sadistic pleasures on, experiment on or use as a Tass source or target practice, that they will treat the girl fairly, she might stand a better chance of survival as the indentured servant of some mage than as a free but low ranking, newly made vampire on the streets of Boston."
Morninglade said with a frown.
"As much as I hate slavery...in this case it is an option."
He frowned, then nodded, "An option... One that would certainly not go over well with our Security Chief, but an option nonetheless... Fortunately, I know a few people who might be... trusted, as such. But I will do what I can for the most favourable, er, life for her..."

Anja wrote:"I always found a certain degree of sympathy with the Navigators, often they end up in the role of villain but they are just scared and have made wast personal sacrifices to make sure the world in the book can have safe space travel...but yes Lady Dalisse is quite stunning. I will see what I can do for her."
The archmage said with a slight smile.
He nodded, "As I said, if you'd like to send her a little something, I can postpone dropping off the care package until I'm heading back from Horizon."

Anja wrote:"Hum...I will endavor to be quick with what I ahve to say then as I do not like to be out of contact to long, my pack or one of my little patients might need me and I need them to be able to reach me."
Dino said as he entered the room, he was a large, slightly plump man with dark tan skin, kind brown eyes and a well maintained short beard and mustaqe framing a warm smile, his hair was shoulder length and dark brown, kept away from his face in a ponytail, he was wearing a pair of pressed black pants, a white shirt and light blue sweather. It was rare to see him out of his work atire though.
"First things first, how is Freddy doing? Is she still sleeping soundly?"
The werewolf asked as he entered the room.
He nodded, "I understand. She's doing quite well, sleeping like a baby... Did you take the time to check in with the hospital, to see how other patients are doing?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:37 pm

[Westchapel]

He frowned, then nodded, "An option... One that would certainly not go over well with our Security Chief, but an option nonetheless... Fortunately, I know a few people who might be... trusted, as such. But I will do what I can for the most favourable, er, life for her..."

"Slavery can get very ugly Mr Wainwright, and the idea of keeping a vampire as a pet of sorts is distasteful but it might be the best chance the girl have for a good...life, and if she is sold to a more modern Chantry they might just ignore how the girl came to them, and treat her like a regular Custos and give her freedom."
Morninglade said.
"It is not a good solution like I said but it is a solution."

He nodded, "As I said, if you'd like to send her a little something, I can postpone dropping off the care package until I'm heading back from Horizon."

"I do not have much to say to Lady Dalisse since I do not know the woman, you do not need to delay sending out your gift for her, but you can let her know the wheels are in motion to try to get her back home to the Old Faith."
The Verbena healer replied.

He nodded, "I understand. She's doing quite well, sleeping like a baby... Did you take the time to check in with the hospital, to see how other patients are doing?"

"Good, that is good, her body had to fight to stay alive she needs her rest."
Dino said in a whisper then he smiled.
"Yes I did in fact, the fever have broken for everyone affected by the plague, now keep in mind those have been very sick patients and some of them have had other issues so they are not out of the woods the the infection seam to have vanished like it was never there."
The werewolf said sounding rather pleased with that.
"Whatever was done here tonight seam to have worked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:00 pm

[Seattle U -dorm]

"We are going to have to check his belonging but discretely we do not want him to feel as a prisoner or he might start resisting."
Cita replied as Thomas got ready filling belongings into a weekend bag.

He nodded with a slight frown; he supposed as well the man himself should be checked in case he had any spells put on him, knowingly or not. "Should I check for traces of magick, ma'am, so that if need be we can clear it up? That we are not found by those that may seek us, and ruin the subterfuge. Is this acceptable?" At least that way he could see what traces there were, and it gave a reason to see if the stuff in the bag was going to give them trouble or not without outright implicating he was checking the kid specifically. Of course, that spell of his would leave a trace too and that would have to be seen to as well.

[Seattle]

"You are thinking we should teleport our gust back home first before we get to the lich?"
Cita asked you.
"Hum...that might be wise...though teleporting back to Boston and then back to Seattle again will cost more Paradox, do you think it is necessary?"

"It's a tough call; we may miss our chance if we don't act now but it is a risk to our main mission, which needs to be successful. Is there some way to make a contingency plan whereby if something goes amiss we can get out fast?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:26 pm

[Ward Making]

Anja wrote:"Ok Mr Yager."
Anna said.
"Be careful so you don't fall off the chair."
She urged as you sprayed the drawing with the sealant. Once done Anna begun moving her fingers into complex hand sigils that was similar to the Hermetic ones but not quite the same as she looked up at the drawing with a concentrated look in her eyes. Then she smiled.
"It is done Sir, no one will mess with this ward node."
She informed you and you could almost hear Loki say in your mind.
"Thanks for the armor."
With that big...mischievous grin of his.

"It's not Asgardian-made but it will certainly protect you. Hopefully for a long time." Serge said tot he drawing, before hopping down from the chair.

"Loki thanks you for the Armor." he said smiling at Anna. He grabbed the chair with one arm and began to walk towards the first floor, making sure his bodyguards were following close behind. "All right, that's one down. 9 more to go. Next ones on the first floor. Lets see if you guys can guess which character it is?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:50 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"Slavery can get very ugly Mr Wainwright, and the idea of keeping a vampire as a pet of sorts is distasteful but it might be the best chance the girl have for a good...life, and if she is sold to a more modern Chantry they might just ignore how the girl came to them, and treat her like a regular Custos and give her freedom."
Morninglade said.
"It is not a good solution like I said but it is a solution."
Colin frowned, "I suppose it could be done technically as a transaction, but in the spirit of an adoption... I... know a few people who might be willing to extend that sort of compassion for a lost child, as it were. Individuals, mind, not whole Chantries."

Anja wrote:"I do not have much to say to Lady Dalisse since I do not know the woman, you do not need to delay sending out your gift for her, but you can let her know the wheels are in motion to try to get her back home to the Old Faith."
The Verbena healer replied.
He nodded, "I will make a postscript to the enclosed letter; I'm sure she would be thrilled to know."

Anja wrote:"Good, that is good, her body had to fight to stay alive she needs her rest."
Dino said in a whisper then he smiled.
"Yes I did in fact, the fever have broken for everyone affected by the plague, now keep in mind those have been very sick patients and some of them have had other issues so they are not out of the woods the the infection seam to have vanished like it was never there."
The werewolf said sounding rather pleased with that.
"Whatever was done here tonight seam to have worked.
He smiled, relaxing a little, "Good... Very good. Now, please, sit down, and tell me what you can of Anna's visit from the future..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:41 pm

[Park]

Anja's Post:

'Raging? You ain't seen nothing yet if you thought that was "raging".' Nicole replied, giving a raised eyebrow. 'Jerkasses like him will be offended by anything. All I did was provide a chance for him to show himself as one to others.'

Anja's Post:

Another pause. 'Scan the cabin from outside? Any active cooling unit like a freezer or whatnot would be powered, kicking off heat and leaking a touch of shit like Freon.'

[Work was the least worst option...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:39 pm

[Park]

Raging? You ain't seen nothing yet if you thought that was "raging".' Nicole replied, giving a raised eyebrow. 'Jerkasses like him will be offended by anything. All I did was provide a chance for him to show himself as one to others.'

"Unfortunately no you did not, while Adeptus Flavian can be seen as to stern and much of a stickler to protocol it was your behavior the others found unacceptable not his, I know you meant well Scientist Bouchard, but the rope you intended the Adeptus to hang himself with ended up around your own neck."
Axel said with a sigh.

Another pause. 'Scan the cabin from outside? Any active cooling unit like a freezer or whatnot would be powered, kicking off heat and leaking a touch of shit like Freon.'

"I have a rote prepared for that, I just need to add a word however doing so could alert the spirit, do you still want me to do so Miss Bouchard?"
Antonio asked and he raised an eyebrow.

[Seattle U -dorm]

He nodded with a slight frown; he supposed as well the man himself should be checked in case he had any spells put on him, knowingly or not. "Should I check for traces of magick, ma'am, so that if need be we can clear it up? That we are not found by those that may seek us, and ruin the subterfuge. Is this acceptable?" At least that way he could see what traces there were, and it gave a reason to see if the stuff in the bag was going to give them trouble or not without outright implicating he was checking the kid specifically. Of course, that spell of his would leave a trace too and that would have to be seen to as well.

"Yes that is a good idea please do so."
Cita replied with a nod.

[Seattle]

"It's a tough call; we may miss our chance if we don't act now but it is a risk to our main mission, which needs to be successful. Is there some way to make a contingency plan whereby if something goes amiss we can get out fast?"

"Well I gave you all an app with an emergency transport back to Steelhaven I also have an emergency transport ready that will take us all back if need be, it can be activated in seconds."
Cita said.
"Off course seconds can be enough to get us killed...I would normally say I will risk it but with the Deacon out of commission I am the best teleporter left at Steelhaven if I get to much Paradox now I might not be able to aid the Chantry efficiently."
She muttered with a sigh.

[Ward Making]

"It's not Asgardian-made but it will certainly protect you. Hopefully for a long time." Serge said tot he drawing, before hopping down from the chair.

"Loki thanks you for the Armor." he said smiling at Anna. He grabbed the chair with one arm and began to walk towards the first floor, making sure his bodyguards were following close behind. "All right, that's one down. 9 more to go. Next ones on the first floor. Lets see if you guys can guess which character it is?"

"Really Sir? You can really talk with fictional characters?"
Anna asked in wonder.
"Perhaps we should not take the chair with us upstairs Sir there are chairs at the first floor."
Yu Die suggested.
"Is it another movie or comic book character Mr Yager?"
Anna asked as she and the young Akashic followed behind you up the stairs.

[Westchapel]

Colin frowned, "I suppose it could be done technically as a transaction, but in the spirit of an adoption... I... know a few people who might be willing to extend that sort of compassion for a lost child, as it were. Individuals, mind, not whole Chantries."

"An individual will do and if someone can be talked into making the young vampiress a custos and give her a good life without exploiting her situation that would probably be best."
Morninglade replied with a slight nod.

He nodded, "I will make a postscript to the enclosed letter; I'm sure she would be thrilled to know."

"Very good Mr Wainwright."
The archmaga said simply.

He smiled, relaxing a little, "Good... Very good. Now, please, sit down, and tell me what you can of Anna's visit from the future..."

Dino nodded and he sat down into one of the chairs.
"Future Anna first of all would not talk to much about you but she clearly...missed you so be aware that something may happen in the future and take that for the warning that it is."
The werewolf said.
"She still love you though, like a daughter, you and Freddy."
He continued and waited for you to reply before telling more.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:02 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:Dino nodded and he sat down into one of the chairs.
"Future Anna first of all would not talk to much about you but she clearly...missed you so be aware that something may happen in the future and take that for the warning that it is."
The werewolf said.
"She still love you though, like a daughter, you and Freddy."
He continued and waited for you to reply before telling more.
Colin smiled thinly, "I am aware from my conversation with Freddy, possibly centuries into the future, that my time with them is limited, though I suspect that it won't be death that separates us. And I know that she doesn't want to risk breaking down and telling me what happens if she sees my face. I understand that... I've come to accept that my time as a mortal Mage may come to an end sooner than I should like, but you know... it's not how much time you get, but how you spend it. And that... I intend to do quite carefully."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:21 pm

[Park]

Anja's Post:

Another short pause. 'Then I know they're either idiots or jerkasses too, then. And no, I am not in a fucking minority of one. The man cared more for his own ego than the people supposedly under his command.'

'I'm willing to die for several things, me. But not to preserve "correct protocol". But tell you this; I ain't no fucking Kermit Tyler either.'

Anja's Post:

'Shit... the cabin's not that large and a refrigerator ain't that easy to hide. Let's get our car to return, we banish, turn the place over and get out of here before any backup arrives.' dialing Darrian's number...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:10 am

[Park]

Another short pause. 'Then I know they're either idiots or jerkasses too, then. And no, I am not in a fucking minority of one. The man cared more for his own ego than the people supposedly under his command.'

'I'm willing to die for several things, me. But not to preserve "correct protocol". But tell you this; I ain't no fucking Kermit Tyler either.'

"It is in the way you did things Miss Bouchard, people expect a bit of politeness and while your behavior was...efficient and came from a good place it was not exactly polite."
Axel said with a sigh.

Shit... the cabin's not that large and a refrigerator ain't that easy to hide. Let's get our car to return, we banish, turn the place over and get out of here before any backup arrives.' dialing Darrian's number...

"Sounds good to me Miss Bouchard."
Antonio said with a nod. You called Darrian and the alchemist picked up.
"It is me Miss Bouchard, I have returned to where we parked, where should I meet the rest of you?"

[Westchapel]

Colin smiled thinly, "I am aware from my conversation with Freddy, possibly centuries into the future, that my time with them is limited, though I suspect that it won't be death that separates us. And I know that she doesn't want to risk breaking down and telling me what happens if she sees my face. I understand that... I've come to accept that my time as a mortal Mage may come to an end sooner than I should like, but you know... it's not how much time you get, but how you spend it. And that... I intend to do quite carefully."

"No I did nto get the feeling it was death that would send you away either, but it did seam that future Anna missed you terribly. She have grown into a strong, beautiful woman though, you will be proud."
Dino said with a slight smile.
"Well be that as it may there where two more things that future Anna said that I thought I should share with you. She said that she had a sort of brother, a vampire named Shawn."
The werewolf frowned a bit at this.
"This creature she said died in her timeline saving her pregnant wife's life when Union...I am not sure who that is, men tried to kidnap her, he tossed himself in the way of their bullets, I am not sure how that would kill a vampire, but they did, but this gave Anna and several others the chance to get there and save the pregnant woman's life, and that in the process Shawn regained his humanity, he still died but for the last few moments, he was human, his soul was redeemed by his selfless sacrifice. Future Anna said that she did not know what would be best, she did told me when and how her future wife got trapped by this Union, so the situation can be avoided keeping this vampire alive, and she said you, her and several others mourned him terribly, but she is not sure if it is right to deny him the chance to regain his humanity."
Dino sigh.
"I have heard of that...vampires turning human again in the last few minutes of their lives after a selfless sacrifice...so that is possible it is up to you if you want the information of where and when Anna's future wife gets attacked. If you want to stop it or not."
The werewolf waited to see what you said before moving on to the next topic.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:15 am

[Ward Making]

Anja wrote:"Really Sir? You can really talk with fictional characters?"
Anna asked in wonder.

"Anyone can talk to fictional characters." he said simply. "Just imagine talking with them. We've all done it at one point. Most people forget how to do so when they grow up though."

Anja wrote:"Perhaps we should not take the chair with us upstairs Sir there are chairs at the first floor."
Yu Die suggested.

"You make a good point." Serge conceded, placing the chair back in its place before, continuing to the first floor.

Anja wrote:"Is it another movie or comic book character Mr Yager?"
Anna asked as she and the young Akashic followed behind you up the stairs.

"He was a comic book character first, although he's branched out into movies and tv shows too." he said with a smile. "Come on. First person to guess it correctly gets a point."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:25 am

[Ward Making]

"Anyone can talk to fictional characters." he said simply. "Just imagine talking with them. We've all done it at one point. Most people forget how to do so when they grow up though."

"Yeah but you don't get replies really do you?"
Anna said sounding a bit doubtful.
"I don't know I have seen Youtube videos with this guy who speak with fictional characters using an Ouija board and he gets replies, he says they become like spirits because so many think about them."
Yu Die chimed in.
"And there was an experiment at a Paranormal research lab in the 80's. A group of students was going to bust ghost sightings as mass hysteria so they made up a ghost and called him study, they told their subjects stories of Charlie and experiences they had with him, and yes the subjects started seeing and hearing Charlie, but so did the researchers, they started having genuine paranormal experiences with the spirit they had just made up."

"You make a good point." Serge conceded, placing the chair back in its place before, continuing to the first floor.

Yu Die smiled a little at that.

"He was a comic book character first, although he's branched out into movies and tv shows too." he said with a smile. "Come on. First person to guess it correctly gets a point."

"But there is so many of them."
Yu Die protested.
"Is he another Marvel character?"
Anna asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:54 am

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"No I did nto get the feeling it was death that would send you away either, but it did seam that future Anna missed you terribly. She have grown into a strong, beautiful woman though, you will be proud."
Dino said with a slight smile.
"Well be that as it may there where two more things that future Anna said that I thought I should share with you. She said that she had a sort of brother, a vampire named Shawn."
The werewolf frowned a bit at this.
"This creature she said died in her timeline saving her pregnant wife's life when Union...I am not sure who that is, men tried to kidnap her, he tossed himself in the way of their bullets, I am not sure how that would kill a vampire, but they did, but this gave Anna and several others the chance to get there and save the pregnant woman's life, and that in the process Shawn regained his humanity, he still died but for the last few moments, he was human, his soul was redeemed by his selfless sacrifice. Future Anna said that she did not know what would be best, she did told me when and how her future wife got trapped by this Union, so the situation can be avoided keeping this vampire alive, and she said you, her and several others mourned him terribly, but she is not sure if it is right to deny him the chance to regain his humanity."
Dino sigh.
"I have heard of that...vampires turning human again in the last few minutes of their lives after a selfless sacrifice...so that is possible it is up to you if you want the information of where and when Anna's future wife gets attacked. If you want to stop it or not."
The werewolf waited to see what you said before moving on to the next topic.
Colin frowned and slowly got up, "If you would excuse me a moment..."
He stepped over to the desk, fished out his silver dagger, and made a little cut through Reality, covering the sight of it from Dino, so he wouldn't have to look at the silver, and retrieved one of the little jewelry boxes from his safe. Then he pocketed the dagger again, and returned to sit down, "The Union, or Technocracy, is the enemy of all things supernatural. They were originally founded as the Order of Reason in the early 14th century, and we've been at war with them since. They're responsible for pretty much all technological advances since; medical, mechanical, et cetera, and seek to unify the world in a static, inflexible scientific world-view, with no room for mysticism or creativity or chance. Just a cold, harsh, predictable existence. Imagine any cyberpunk book or movie you've seen or read, and remove the elements of hope and human spirit... I'd be surprised if your kind has not encountered them in some form - Men in Black, that sort of thing - as well, without realizing."
He opened the box, showing Dino the bullet within - one of the used ones he'd had for study for the past months, "This is a bullet, as you can plainly see. It's mate of a metal called Primium - silver, alchemically refined into a heavy metal that's not only magically inert, it's magic repellant. We use it to armour our Umbra ships, among other things. The Union mass-produces ammunition from it. The bullet wounds are nigh-impossible to heal magically; for most, only surviving the initial injury and letting time and natural healing take care of it will work. I don't know how unpleasant it will be to the touch for you, but you are welcome to pick it up for a closer look."
He sighed, "If Shawn was shot by the Union, this would be the ammunition used... but that wouldn't normally be enough to kill a vampire; if his soul was redeemed, though, and he became human once more, that would certainly make lethal wounds, well... fatal. I... can't deny him the shot at regaining his mortality, but it might be possible to save his life. Then again, if Anna's wife couldn't do so... Hum... Alright, I'll take what information you have, see if I can work out an angle that lets us save his life after all..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:02 am

[Westchapel]

Colin frowned and slowly got up, "If you would excuse me a moment..."
He stepped over to the desk, fished out his silver dagger, and made a little cut through Reality, covering the sight of it from Dino, so he wouldn't have to look at the silver, and retrieved one of the little jewelry boxes from his safe. Then he pocketed the dagger again, and returned to sit down,

Dino clearly knew the dagger was there and he gave a slight shudder but did not flinch, he just followed you with his eyes before you came back and sat down again.

"The Union, or Technocracy, is the enemy of all things supernatural. They were originally founded as the Order of Reason in the early 14th century, and we've been at war with them since. They're responsible for pretty much all technological advances since; medical, mechanical, et cetera, and seek to unify the world in a static, inflexible scientific world-view, with no room for mysticism or creativity or chance. Just a cold, harsh, predictable existence. Imagine any cyberpunk book or movie you've seen or read, and remove the elements of hope and human spirit... I'd be surprised if your kind has not encountered them in some form - Men in Black, that sort of thing - as well, without realizing."

"Men in Black, word...ehm...mages using strange toys yes my Tribe have encountered them."
The werewolf replied with a frown.
"So they are the servants of the Weaver wanting a stern, sterile world but they do make nice things."

He opened the box, showing Dino the bullet within - one of the used ones he'd had for study for the past months, "This is a bullet, as you can plainly see. It's mate of a metal called Primium - silver, alchemically refined into a heavy metal that's not only magically inert, it's magic repellant. We use it to armour our Umbra ships, among other things. The Union mass-produces ammunition from it. The bullet wounds are nigh-impossible to heal magically; for most, only surviving the initial injury and letting time and natural healing take care of it will work. I don't know how unpleasant it will be to the touch for you, but you are welcome to pick it up for a closer look."

Dino picked up the bullet between his thumb and forefinger and looked at it with a deep frown, he quickly put it down again.
"Smells like the Weaver...stasis...you call it...so these round prevent supernatural healing? That is disturbing."
He muttered.
"And yes if they do all that they should be able to kill a vampire as well...or one of my kind, they feel like silver to touch but with none of the holiness of the moon."

He sighed, "If Shawn was shot by the Union, this would be the ammunition used... but that wouldn't normally be enough to kill a vampire; if his soul was redeemed, though, and he became human once more, that would certainly make lethal wounds, well... fatal. I... can't deny him the shot at regaining his mortality, but it might be possible to save his life. Then again, if Anna's wife couldn't do so... Hum... Alright, I'll take what information you have, see if I can work out an angle that lets us save his life after all..."

"I do believe that bullet can kill a vampire or at least enough of them can. Let me put it this way some injuries are more serious, as if something deeper having been damaged, fire do that, silver do it for us...vampires can only be killed by wounds like that and I believe this bullet would make such wounds."
Dino said then he nodded.
"Future Anna said that her wife was attacked when you all visited someplace called Steelhaven in 2023 when she is 20 years old and she and her wife are expecting their first child. You where going to celebrate someone named Mara's 300 birthday. Future Anna's wife went to get some supplied and Shawn was sent with her to keep her safe and they where attacked. This happened on 2/4 2023."
He explained.
"But yes if the boy can regain his humanity it would be wrong to deny him that some things are worth more than one's life and perhaps there is some way to save him, if a healer stood ready or a crash team...perhaps...but then again perhaps his life, freely given to save another is the price he will have to pay to banish his curse."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:49 am

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:Dino clearly knew the dagger was there and he gave a slight shudder but did not flinch, he just followed you with his eyes before you came back and sat down again.
Colin smiled wryly, "My apologies, but you know how it is; like you, I need specialized tools for my work..."

Anja wrote:"Men in Black, word...ehm...mages using strange toys yes my Tribe have encountered them."
The werewolf replied with a frown.
"So they are the servants of the Weaver wanting a stern, sterile world but they do make nice things."
He nodded, "Machine men with machine minds..."

Anja wrote:Dino picked up the bullet between his thumb and forefinger and looked at it with a deep frown, he quickly put it down again.
"Smells like the Weaver...stasis...you call it...so these round prevent supernatural healing? That is disturbing."
He muttered.
"And yes if they do all that they should be able to kill a vampire as well...or one of my kind, they feel like silver to touch but with none of the holiness of the moon."
He nodded, "Handcuffs made of them can inhibit most supernatural abilities, too - and even if a bullet is dug out, the wounds are exceedingly difficult to heal."
He pondered, closing the box and pocketing it again, "Hum... come to think of it, I wonder what the Traditions' version of Primium would feel like; our Primium and the Union's Primium is subtly different - you might feel some of the holiness from ours. Of course, the stuff is extremely costly, and I don't know if I could even get my hands on a suitable item to show you. This one was dug out of a dying Nephandus - the Wyrm-tainted Magi you helped us fight in the polyp, you know... It's been cleaned after, of course."

Anja wrote:"I do believe that bullet can kill a vampire or at least enough of them can. Let me put it this way some injuries are more serious, as if something deeper having been damaged, fire do that, silver do it for us...vampires can only be killed by wounds like that and I believe this bullet would make such wounds."
Dino said then he nodded.
"Future Anna said that her wife was attacked when you all visited someplace called Steelhaven in 2023 when she is 20 years old and she and her wife are expecting their first child. You where going to celebrate someone named Mara's 300 birthday. Future Anna's wife went to get some supplied and Shawn was sent with her to keep her safe and they where attacked. This happened on 2/4 2023."
He explained.
"But yes if the boy can regain his humanity it would be wrong to deny him that some things are worth more than one's life and perhaps there is some way to save him, if a healer stood ready or a crash team...perhaps...but then again perhaps his life, freely given to save another is the price he will have to pay to banish his curse."
He nodded, "Steelhaven is where we live right now - Hum, so, February 4th, or the second of April, then?"
He paused, "Probably April, come to think of it, the Deaconess is very much a child of Summer."

He shook his head, "In any case, there is a spell, a powerful one, that can return life to a vampire, but I only know of a couple of cases where it worked, and only one where it was permanent... but if Shawn is on the verge of redemption on his own, that might be just enough for the spell to take hold, and for healing to be possible... I can't let Anna and Shawn know, since that might invalidate the sacrifce, but I can ask our finest healers to stand ready in case of trouble... Well, I believe you implied there was another matter, too?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:24 pm

[Park]

Anja's Post:

'And this is why that fucking fascists did so well back in the day. You're allowed to be as evil as you like, as long as you're polite while doing it.' tone scathing.

Anja's Post:

'Bring the car up to here. We're going to do a speed raid.'

[Once again, the 'Tone Argument' raises it's head...]

[Out of interest, is Nicks negative results cause by my typing or her shoddy stats in the parts of the sheet?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:29 pm

[Park]

And this is why that fucking fascists did so well back in the day. You're allowed to be as evil as you like, as long as you're polite while doing it.' tone scathing.

"You are going to far Miss Bouchard, Adeptus Flavian are arrogant and to much of a strickler for authority, but that do not mean he is evil, nor is he a fascist, and that most prefer a modicum of politeness in their interactions with others do not mean they are about to let a new Nazi regime rise."
The former soldier said and he raised an eyebrow.
"If I had spoken to my superiors the way you spoke to yours in the common room, even if that superior was a bit of an ass I would have ended up with latrine duty for months."

'Bring the car up to here. We're going to do a speed raid.'

"Very well I will be there shortly."
Darrian said and soon you could see the lights from the car approaching.

[Westchapel]

Colin smiled wryly, "My apologies, but you know how it is; like you, I need specialized tools for my work..."

"Oh it is quite fine being near silver do not directly harm me, and in this form I can even touch it without being burned, the form I was born in, but I still feel it there, but it is no big problem."
Dino replied with a shudder.
"Some of us even use silver in our sacred weapons so it is not harmful just to be around, just slightly uncomfortable."

He nodded, "Machine men with machine minds..."

"Indeed so it seams."
The werewolf said wryly.

He nodded, "Handcuffs made of them can inhibit most supernatural abilities, too - and even if a bullet is dug out, the wounds are exceedingly difficult to heal."
He pondered, closing the box and pocketing it again, "Hum... come to think of it, I wonder what the Traditions' version of Primium would feel like; our Primium and the Union's Primium is subtly different - you might feel some of the holiness from ours. Of course, the stuff is extremely costly, and I don't know if I could even get my hands on a suitable item to show you. This one was dug out of a dying Nephandus - the Wyrm-tainted Magi you helped us fight in the polyp, you know... It's been cleaned after, of course."

"You will find that I have a high tolerance of guts and gore Mr Wainwright and I am sure the bullet was cleaned. It do not suprive me that restraints made of this material would hinder supernatural abilities I think I might find it harder to suse mine if I was to be bound in such a way."
Dino said with a frown.
"How are your group's version of this material different from what the Union have made?"
He asked then his expression darkened.
"And I remember the fight in that damned polyp, I lost several pack member that day, they died with honor but I still miss them."

He nodded, "Steelhaven is where we live right now - Hum, so, February 4th, or the second of April, then?"
He paused, "Probably April, come to think of it, the Deaconess is very much a child of Summer."

"It is the name of your ehm...Hogearts? Sorry for the term I am around kids all day, kids often to sick to do much else than read or be read to."
Dino asked with a grin.
"I do believe it was the second of April yes. I am not sure what a Deaconess is other than a religious title but I assume it is this Mara then."

He shook his head, "In any case, there is a spell, a powerful one, that can return life to a vampire, but I only know of a couple of cases where it worked, and only one where it was permanent... but if Shawn is on the verge of redemption on his own, that might be just enough for the spell to take hold, and for healing to be possible... I can't let Anna and Shawn know, since that might invalidate the sacrifce, but I can ask our finest healers to stand ready in case of trouble... Well, I believe you implied there was another matter, too?"

"You sound allmost like the Ghural...the wer bears rumored to ahve the ability to wake the dead back to life, they are nature's healers."
The doctor said with a slight smile.
"Just be aware that when fate and curses are incolved often it is not wise to try to break the rules."
Dino replied.

(OOC: The thing is that the tone argument is an important one. If I ask an shop employee "Could you tell me where you keep the candles please." that is very different than if I say "Where are the fucking candles bitch!" the tone is important. How one say something is often as important what one say and Nicole is seldom polite if she encounter someone who do not share her views and ideals. So her reaction are in part due to her poor stats and in part due to how she react when someone do not agree with her or when she encounter someone she see as wrong.

Let me take an exact example, in one of my Vampire games two of the characters where Anarchs, they had very similar views really wanting to break the Elder's strangle hold on vampire society. One however did so speaking politely, offering up examples and proving his points in debate, the other where your stereotypical Anarch who screamed insults at everyone and eventually shot the Prince's pets, several koi fish he kept in a indoor pond in his office. It go to reason that most was more tolerant with the firstt Anarch than the second.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:51 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"Oh it is quite fine being near silver do not directly harm me, and in this form I can even touch it without being burned, the form I was born in, but I still feel it there, but it is no big problem."
Dino replied with a shudder.
"Some of us even use silver in our sacred weapons so it is not harmful just to be around, just slightly uncomfortable."
Colin smiled thinly, "Well, the least I could do is try to be a little considerate with how I handle it in your presence... Sacred weapons?"

Anja wrote:"You will find that I have a high tolerance of guts and gore Mr Wainwright and I am sure the bullet was cleaned. It do not suprive me that restraints made of this material would hinder supernatural abilities I think I might find it harder to suse mine if I was to be bound in such a way."
Dino said with a frown.
"How are your group's version of this material different from what the Union have made?"
He asked then his expression darkened.
"And I remember the fight in that damned polyp, I lost several pack member that day, they died with honor but I still miss them."
He nodded, "It's not the guts and gore issue that might be of concern, but the lingering taint of the Fallen. The... biological tissues could be rinsed off with mere water, but other lingering Resonances could be, well... unpleasant. And I am not certain as to the specifics, but as I understand it, the Union's variant is a little more rigid and inflexible, perhaps. I'm sure our resident Master Alchemist could explain it in great detail, though, as he can actually refine it."

Anja wrote:"It is the name of your ehm...Hogearts? Sorry for the term I am around kids all day, kids often to sick to do much else than read or be read to."
Dino asked with a grin.
"I do believe it was the second of April yes. I am not sure what a Deaconess is other than a religious title but I assume it is this Mara then."
He grinned, "More like our Unseen University, with some of the silliness some of us get up to. We don't have an orangutan librarian, though. And in a Chantry, the Deacon Council is the governing body; like the board of directors in the hospital, for example. I don't know if you have something directly comparable among the Garou."

Anja wrote:"You sound allmost like the Ghural...the wer bears rumored to ahve the ability to wake the dead back to life, they are nature's healers."
The doctor said with a slight smile.
"Just be aware that when fate and curses are incolved often it is not wise to try to break the rules."
Dino replied.
He nodded, "I... am aware. And the vampires' curse was one laid down by Jehovah, that old, vindictive bastard. As I said, the spell of resurrection is a very difficult one at the best of times, but the vampire's Beast makes it a great deal trickier... as I said, I know of two cases where it worked, and one was only temporary. It's... easier, I believe, to contact another Celestial god to plead with them for the poor vampire's soul posthumously than to break the curse while the vampire still walks around. And those gods are... not to be taken lightly, or easy to summon."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:55 pm

[Park]

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave an exasperated sigh. 'Did not say he was a fascist. Simply making the point that many people confuse "reasonable" with "polite". And I am getting pretty sick of being told I'm wrong without a jot of actual evidence. Therefore, you can justify anything - even genocide - if you're polite enough about it.'

'And... if all superiors are so obsessed with politeness and not actual ability...' the sentence drifting off into a significant silence.

Anja's Post:

Nicole looked at the lights approaching, then turned to the others. 'This is the plan. We banish, we get the samples quick and get the hell out of here before backup arrives.'

[While Nicole is uncouth and direct, she's not openly rude and/or belligerent 24/7. Part of her 'rudeness' comes from lack of communication skill, but also due to frustration that she keeps being Tone Policed and if failing that, having rank pulled to shut her up.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:32 pm

[Westchapel]

Colin smiled thinly, "Well, the least I could do is try to be a little considerate with how I handle it in your presence... Sacred weapons?"

"We call them glaives, we use them both for combat and for ritual use and often they are made of silver...perhaps I one day will ask you to make one for me, if my superiors give me leave to do so."
The werewolf said a note of pride in his voice as he spoke of the customs of his people.

He nodded, "It's not the guts and gore issue that might be of concern, but the lingering taint of the Fallen. The... biological tissues could be rinsed off with mere water, but other lingering Resonances could be, well... unpleasant. And I am not certain as to the specifics, but as I understand it, the Union's variant is a little more rigid and inflexible, perhaps. I'm sure our resident Master Alchemist could explain it in great detail, though, as he can actually refine it."

"I thank you for the concern."
Dino said then he raised an eyebrow.
"Your Master Alchemist? You have Alchemists then?"

He grinned, "More like our Unseen University, with some of the silliness some of us get up to. We don't have an orangutan librarian, though. And in a Chantry, the Deacon Council is the governing body; like the board of directors in the hospital, for example. I don't know if you have something directly comparable among the Garou."

"Not directly the same, each pack have a leader, I am the leader of mine, he or she rule as long as the others are happy with them, then they are disposed, then we have Septs consisting of several packs and it have leaders as well but it is less of a council than leaders asserting themselves though their skills and leadership ability."
The doctor explained.

He nodded, "I... am aware. And the vampires' curse was one laid down by Jehovah, that old, vindictive bastard. As I said, the spell of resurrection is a very difficult one at the best of times, but the vampire's Beast makes it a great deal trickier... as I said, I know of two cases where it worked, and one was only temporary. It's... easier, I believe, to contact another Celestial god to plead with them for the poor vampire's soul posthumously than to break the curse while the vampire still walks around. And those gods are... not to be taken lightly, or easy to summon."

"It is not the Beast that is a problem, that is simply an aspect of a spirit of wild beasts and hunts, it is their curse that is a problem, but yes if you could get another Incarna or Celestine to work with you perhaps that could help but such honored spirits are not easy to contact, summon or appease."
Dino said in a warning tone of voice.

[Park]

Nicole gave an exasperated sigh. 'Did not say he was a fascist. Simply making the point that many people confuse "reasonable" with "polite". And I am getting pretty sick of being told I'm wrong without a jot of actual evidence. Therefore, you can justify anything - even genocide - if you're polite enough about it.'

'And... if all superiors are so obsessed with politeness and not actual ability...' the sentence drifting off into a significant silence.

"I have not said that you are wrong Scientist Bouchard, but often if you are rude in how you present things you are dismissed as a young punk and little else, but if you learn to word your opinions in a way that do not immediately piss people of then more will actually listen to them. You might say that everyone should look past how something is said and listen to what is being said and you are not wrong, but there is a lot of things that should be, that are not that way and something it is better to accept that and learn to work with what is rather than beating one's head against the wall."
Axel said softly.

Nicole looked at the lights approaching, then turned to the others. 'This is the plan. We banish, we get the samples quick and get the hell out of here before backup arrives.'

"Agreed, I will get the banishment rote ready to go then."
Antonio said and he flipped his notebook open and wrote one word, holding back with the last letter until you said go. Darrian parked the car and opened the door. The others drew their weapons and got ready, just in case the spirit manifested and attacked.

(OOC: But that is the character you have chosen to play. If you for example play a British 1970's punk activist in a Camarilla vampire game allot of those you meet will react purely to the character's behavior the same with Nicole. May will react to how Nicole behave and the Traditions do expect superiors to be respected.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next