Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Laboratory, A Lost Lich and a Tragic Tale IC Thread 43

5 posters

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Laboratory, A Lost Lich and a Tragic Tale IC Thread 43 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Laboratory, A Lost Lich and a Tragic Tale IC Thread 43

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:49 pm

[Mara's Room]

Anja wrote:"Lady Walda died in combat yes but not everyone who die in such a way become ghosts either young artist."
The Deaconess said.
"Yes the Union of glass and steel say the fay do not exist and they set out to make it so as well."

"Are you sure she died in combat?" he asked.

Anja wrote:"Hopefully this tale will have a happy ending for us all child, but even if it where to become a tragedy know you have done all you can."
Mara said as she stood to walk you and the girls to the door.
"No I have said all I can for now young one."
She said then she smiled.
"Goodbye for now young artist, goodby little Sword and little Shield."
She said and the girls curtsy.
"Good evening Deaconess O'Connor."
They replied and the large woman chuckle at that.

"Have a nice evening, Deaconess O'Connor." Serge said with a nod, her words still ringing in his ears.

As Serge left, he made sure to take a quick glance at Anna to see how she was doing. She was getting increasingly tired of all the walking that had go do but he hoped the tea and rest in the Deaconess's room had rejuvenated some of her strength.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

The Laboratory, A Lost Lich and a Tragic Tale IC Thread 43 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Laboratory, A Lost Lich and a Tragic Tale IC Thread 43

Post by Warpmind Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:00 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"Well he is irritating enough at least...if it would not hurt so much I would ask the Chief to give him a good smack."
Freddy muttered.
"I wonder what is wrong with me that my Avatar feel he have to be a internet troll to teach me though..."
She added with a sigh.
Colin smiled wryly, "Perhaps you were an annoyance in your previous life..."

Anja wrote:The door opened and Dr Hadermann entered the room quietly.
"How is she doing Mr Wainwright?"
The Deacon Primus asked.
He shrugged, "Conscious, though it seems she's somewhere in orbit. You may have given her a slightly too strong dose of the pain medication... Then again, this might be better than a hint of discomfort. For now."

((OOC: Pathfinder game tonight. Been finishing up gearing up my character and stuff - Haliordan the Green-Ring Wizard. Yes, that's a comic book joke. May be a few Ryan Reynolds quips in there, too. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:22 pm

[Westchapel]

Colin smiled wryly, "Perhaps you were an annoyance in your previous life..."

"I would not put it past me."
Freddy muttered with a slightly wry smile.

He shrugged, "Conscious, though it seems she's somewhere in orbit. You may have given her a slightly too strong dose of the pain medication... Then again, this might be better than a hint of discomfort. For now."

"I gave her a fairly strong dose."
Dr Hadermann said as he went over to Freddy and checked her vitals.
"Hum...it should not hurt her, pulse and respiration are improving...I will do a few more tests but unless her being slightly out of it is a problem for Miss Adlebloom then it might be better to keep her on the high dose today so she gets proper rest and then see about lowering it tomorrow."
He said and Freddy smiled.
"Fine...everything is fine!"
She declared with a tired but contented grin.
"Yes she is indeed somewhat affected by the drugs..."
Hadermann commented.
"It seams like it is up to you Mr Wainwright. The important thing right now is for Miss Adlebloom to get as much rest as possible."

[Steelhaven Mara's Room]

"Are you sure she died in combat?" he asked.

"According to the records Lady Walda died in combat but off course records is not always correct."
Mara replied.

Have a nice evening, Deaconess O'Connor." Serge said with a nod, her words still ringing in his ears.

The Deaconess waved as you and the girls left you heard the many bangles clatter around her plump wrist before she closed her door behind you.

As Serge left, he made sure to take a quick glance at Anna to see how she was doing. She was getting increasingly tired of all the walking that had go do but he hoped the tea and rest in the Deaconess's room had rejuvenated some of her strength.

Anna seamed to be doing better, sitting down for a while and letting her weak heart catch up had helped but it was clear this had been a long day for the kid and she would need to get some proper rest soon.

(OOC: Enjoy your game.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:27 pm

[Steelhaven Mara's Room]

Anja wrote:"According to the records Lady Walda died in combat but off course records is not always correct."
Mara replied.

"If she was captured by the Technocracy....well, that would certainly be a ghost creating event." Serge said with a frown.

Anja wrote:Anna seamed to be doing better, sitting down for a while and letting her weak heart catch up had helped but it was clear this had been a long day for the kid and she would need to get some proper rest soon.

"How are you feeling Anna?" he asked. "Its all right if you need some rest. We can wait for my Uncles divination and bring all that information together."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:54 pm

[Steelhaven Mara's Room]

"If she was captured by the Technocracy....well, that would certainly be a ghost creating event." Serge said with a frown.

"It would young artist then again sometimes ghosts are created for less violent reasons. I have heard of a man who died peacefully in bed from old age, surrounded by family and loved ones who returned to watch over his beloved garden, no one knows what makes a human become a ghost, some events make it more likely but not all ghosts died in the most likely ways and not all who met such ends become ghosts, the same are probably true for fay."
The Deaconess replied.

"How are you feeling Anna?" he asked. "Its all right if you need some rest. We can wait for my Uncles divination and bring all that information together."

"I am okey for the most part Sir it have just been a very long day."
Anna replied with a brave smile.
"I can continue, but we should probably speak with Mr Darehill before we bother Master Morgan again in either case I bed the Chief would want us to gather as such information as possible before we return to speak with him again."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:00 pm

[Steelhaven Mara's Room]

Anja wrote:"I am okey for the most part Sir it have just been a very long day."
Anna replied with a brave smile.
"I can continue, but we should probably speak with Mr Darehill before we bother Master Morgan again in either case I bed the Chief would want us to gather as such information as possible before we return to speak with him again."

"He said he'd message me if he found anything. But we can start heading down there anyways." Serge said pulling out his phone to see if his Uncle had done so.

He began heading down to the basement, making sure to walk a bit slower so that Anna didn't have to work as hard to keep up.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:17 pm

[Seattle]

"I am a Void Engineer we get to bend the rules a little. Ok until recently only my Convention got to work with what you would call Spirit at all, we call it Dimensional Science, those rules have been softened up so now Dimensional Science is open to all Technocrats but very few are good at it but us so if the Void Engineers are upset at you good luck getting to your other Dimension realms. Oh you want to go to MECHA, sorry, The Gray Construct? Nope...the headquarters themselves, nope you are stranded on Earth, you get my drift, unless you want to find a way to walk to your realms keep the Void Engineers happy, that is how it works."
Thomas said with a grin.

"Have them by their shorter hairs?" he said with a raised eyebrow.

[Steelhaven]

You called Jeffry and the old war mage replied.
"It is me, how did things go in Seattle mea filius."
Jeffry said still proud he had figured out caller ID and by figured out that meant you had spent three hours teaching him and he still just memorized the numbers he could not actually set caller IDs.
"Did you get the construct ehm...Clone alive?"

"He decided to come with us and discuss arrangement for his stay. However, I also have another guest and some things to tell you. Did you wish to come down here first or meet you somewhere?" he asked.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:53 pm

[Seattle]

"Have them by their shorter hairs?" he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah pretty much it is a give and take though if we ignore the rules to much the other Conventions will act against us, but we can demand some leeway at least, given that we are the transportation to put it like that."
Thomas said with a grin.

[Steelhaven]

"He decided to come with us and discuss arrangement for his stay.

"I see, well you are aware that those arrangements will have to be him either on the magick dampening serum or in handcuffs that do the same, locked in a cell until this crisis is over, not only is the boy a Technocrat he is the clone of Wallace Jace, he can not be trusted to wander around freely at the Chantry."
Your Mentor declared sternly.

However, I also have another guest and some things to tell you.

"Another guest? Hopefully not another Technocrat."
The war mage asked.

Did you wish to come down here first or meet you somewhere?" he asked.

"If you could bring our guests to my office and keep your eyes on Mr Griffith."
Jeffry ordered.
"Ah and mea filius, your Cabalmate called he have had another vision, according to him you save his student and your other Cabalmate's sister from an assassin tonight, however the urchin manage to end himself before he could be captured, if these events come to pass again, make sure this would be assassin is taken alive, I have questions."
The older Flambeau informed you.

[Steelhaven Mara's Room]

"He said he'd message me if he found anything. But we can start heading down there anyways." Serge said pulling out his phone to see if his Uncle had done so.

Your uncle had sent a message which said.
"Kid listen I have looked around a bit at the future but there is not enough to go on, without knowing more about this Banshee it is hard to target her and just looking for creative folks who have lost their creativity is a bit vague, if you can get me something more to target this creature by I can try again."

He began heading down to the basement, making sure to walk a bit slower so that Anna didn't have to work as hard to keep up.

Anna gave you a grateful look as you walked down the stairs with her and Yu Die. You got another text message on the way down it was from Cita and it said.
"Mr Y, when I return to SH would you mind helping me with a little project involving a vampire who have requested I make him talented in exchange for being my hostage for a week, oh this is Cita Telar by the way in case you had not stored my number."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:51 pm

[Steelhaven Mara's Room]

Anja wrote:Your uncle had sent a message which said.
"Kid listen I have looked around a bit at the future but there is not enough to go on, without knowing more about this Banshee it is hard to target her and just looking for creative folks who have lost their creativity is a bit vague, if you can get me something more to target this creature by I can try again."

Serge sent a message back, "When a person gets their creativity eaten they become a will less husk. Is it possible for you to look at future news articles for reports on sudden uptick of comatose patients? Especially patients who had no previous medical ailments?"

He sent it and a few moment later he sent a other message, "If there's any other sort of information that would be helpful let me know."

Anja wrote:Anna gave you a grateful look as you walked down the stairs with her and Yu Die. You got another text message on the way down it was from Cita and it said.
"Mr Y, when I return to SH would you mind helping me with a little project involving a vampire who have requested I make him talented in exchange for being my hostage for a week, oh this is Cita Telar by the way in case you had not stored my number."

"There's certainly a story there. But sure thing. Let me know when you get to SH." he sent back.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:31 am

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"I gave her a fairly strong dose."
Dr Hadermann said as he went over to Freddy and checked her vitals.
"Hum...it should not hurt her, pulse and respiration are improving...I will do a few more tests but unless her being slightly out of it is a problem for Miss Adlebloom then it might be better to keep her on the high dose today so she gets proper rest and then see about lowering it tomorrow."
He said and Freddy smiled.
"Fine...everything is fine!"
She declared with a tired but contented grin.
"Yes she is indeed somewhat affected by the drugs..."
Hadermann commented.
"It seams like it is up to you Mr Wainwright. The important thing right now is for Miss Adlebloom to get as much rest as possible."
He nodded, "I think we should let her... enjoy the ride for the night. The pain will come back all too soon anyway..."

((OOC: Game went well. Turns out, the campaign has dragged the party twenty years forward in time, to after a point where the World Dragon has awoken and flown away with almost the entire bleedin' continent and everything on it. So the party needs to find a chronomancer so we can get back to the original point in the timeline and prevent this apocalypse from happening. Why do I always end up in the temporal shenanigans? Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:26 am

[Westchapel]

He nodded, "I think we should let her... enjoy the ride for the night. The pain will come back all too soon anyway..."

"Agreed unless Miss Adlebloom herself have asked not to be left in a somewhat addled state it is best to focus on keeping her comfortable for now, allowing both her brain and the rest of her system to rest."
Dr Hadermann said.
"Well she is strong enough that you can move her Mr Wainwright but remember she will be light sensitive so cover her eyes while driving and make sure she do not get to cold. Dr Lee will know what to do when you get to Steelhaven, so far I am pleased with how well her system have handled things."
The old Etherite informed you.
"I believe it likely she will fully recover...with time."

[Steelhaven]

Serge sent a message back, "When a person gets their creativity eaten they become a will less husk. Is it possible for you to look at future news articles for reports on sudden uptick of comatose patients? Especially patients who had no previous medical ailments?"

He sent it and a few moment later he sent a other message, "If there's any other sort of information that would be helpful let me know."

You got the first reply back which said.
"I am not Google it do not work like that, perhaps an VA Chronomancer could just write in search perimeters but I need some link to what I am looking to get a vision of. Do you know how many end up in unexplained comas or depressions each year? Allot, that one can see the future do not make someone all knowing kid."
The next reply from your uncle said.
"The Banshee's name might help, the area she is working at, anything more than look for unexplained comas like a search engine."

"There's certainly a story there. But sure thing. Let me know when you get to SH." he sent back.

You got a reply back from Cita.
"A fairly simple story really, we met a vampire who turned out to be more important than first thought, by then we had already promised to let him go and so we negotiated with him instead of taking him prisoner by force. I promised him any boon, within reason, and he asked for artistic talent, it is apparently an important thing within his group. I will let you know when I get back."

(OOC: Sounds like a fun game Warp.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:07 am

[Common Room]

Anja's Post:

'True, but the parts are still produced, mainly here on the mudball. Plus, it hugely increases the supplies Victoria needs for the inhabitants.'

Anja's Post:

'Don't take it personally, like. I was often out and about, or pulling guard duty.'

[Workshop]

Anja's Post:

'No, you're alright...' Nicole replied. 'Came to ask if you like are familiar with biology or medicine.' looking closer at what the older Etherite was making.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:16 am

[Common Room]

True, but the parts are still produced, mainly here on the mudball. Plus, it hugely increases the supplies Victoria needs for the inhabitants.'

"Some of the tools and the more mundane parts are made on Earth but the hull and all of the parts made of Ephemera or Primium are generally made in one realm or another or out in the Ether itself, making such things on Earth would increase the risk of Dox."
The younger Etherite replied.
"That is why most of our ships are created up on the Victoria Station, on Horizon or some other non terrestrial realm."

'Don't take it personally, like. I was often out and about, or pulling guard duty.'

"Not a problem, I was there to assist my Mentor when I visited Dry Dock so I did not have that much time to just loiter around talking with folks either."
Chris said with a shrug.

[Workshop]

'No, you're alright...' Nicole replied. 'Came to ask if you like are familiar with biology or medicine.' looking closer at what the older Etherite was making.

"Ah good good I would not want to be in the way."
The old man said and he took the part he was machining off the lathe and inspected it as he spoke.
"I am not a doctor of medicine but I have a decent grasp of biology yes, I was an army medic and I have kept up with it to be able to better serve as healer for my Cabal after I left the British army and came here to the States and joined a Chantry, is there anything in particular you need Scientist Bouchard?"
He replied. He seamed to be making a replacement part for his gun, well for some weapon at least.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:23 am

[Common Room]

Anja's Post:

'True... but also means Victoria's a pressure-point. The Union could simply set up a blockade and watch the Fleet bleed dry as we try to break it 'cos we couldn't afford to lose that yard.' Nicole replied. 'Having our ships able to use scratch sites on Earth too would make us less dependent.'

Anja's Post:

'If you ever find yourself back there, try to snag an hour or two in the storage rooms. Loads of half-invented crap in there.'

[Workshop]

Anja's Post:

'I see. It's 'cos were about to hit a Progenitor lab and I've been tasked to find a Scientist who'd actually understand what they're looking at.'

[Said shipyards has gotta be called 'Albert' simply... well, because.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:15 am

[Common Room]

'True... but also means Victoria's a pressure-point. The Union could simply set up a blockade and watch the Fleet bleed dry as we try to break it 'cos we couldn't afford to lose that yard.' Nicole replied. 'Having our ships able to use scratch sites on Earth too would make us less dependent.'

"Well the Victoria station is not the only place that makes Ether ships and you sort of have to make them out into the Etheric plane not to have your project get destroyed by Dox."
The younger Etherite replied.
"And there are places like the Umbral docks here in Boston where you can repair a ship if need be so we are not completely dependant on the Station but it is more practical to build the ships there."

'If you ever find yourself back there, try to snag an hour or two in the storage rooms. Loads of half-invented crap in there.'

"Cool I will do that then the next time I visit Dry Dock if I am allowed to that is."
Chris said with a warm smile.

[Workshop]

'I see. It's 'cos were about to hit a Progenitor lab and I've been tasked to find a Scientist who'd actually understand what they're looking at.'

"I see, very well I will offer my services if they are needed Scientist Bouchard."
Axel said as he continued to inspect his new part before he gave a satisfied nod and put it in his pocket.
"Where should I rapport to?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:15 am

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"Agreed unless Miss Adlebloom herself have asked not to be left in a somewhat addled state it is best to focus on keeping her comfortable for now, allowing both her brain and the rest of her system to rest."
Dr Hadermann said.
"Well she is strong enough that you can move her Mr Wainwright but remember she will be light sensitive so cover her eyes while driving and make sure she do not get to cold. Dr Lee will know what to do when you get to Steelhaven, so far I am pleased with how well her system have handled things."
"I believe it likely she will fully recover...with time."
Colin nodded, "Very well. Bind if I borrow her pillow for her for the ride home, then? Also, if you would kindly let Dr. Boudavich know we'll be headed home shortly, then? Ah, and I should call her grandmentor, let him know she's awake again..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:47 am

[Westchapel]

"Take the pillow it would be destroyed anyway to get rid of Miss Adlebloom's arcane connections."
Dr Hadermann replied.
"I will let Dr Boudavich know right away."
He agreed.
"Miss Adlebloom's Gran Mentor, very well. I will contact Dr Rembrandt, he is the best at Westchapel when it comes to force fields so he will transport Miss Adlebloom down to the car."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:57 am

[Common Room]

Anja's Post:

'True, though I wouldn't trust one of the big fish landing at Boston. If anything else, who wants to show the Union it?'

[Workshop]

Anja's Post:

'So you think you could do it, then? I don't mind ringing Westchapel to see if I can borrow a biologist if needed.'

[That makes me wonder; that some/many Etherships might be converted Sleeper aircraft? 'Divert' say an old jet liner from being scrapped, 'upgrade' the engines, avionics etc, fit Primium plating / shield generators, arm with a half-dozen laser pods etc. That in fact, a few Etherite labs might make their living doing this (either performing the conversions themselves and/or selling the 'kits' for teams to do it themselves).]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:40 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"Take the pillow it would be destroyed anyway to get rid of Miss Adlebloom's arcane connections."
Dr Hadermann replied.
"I will let Dr Boudavich know right away."
He agreed.
"Miss Adlebloom's Gran Mentor, very well. I will contact Dr Rembrandt, he is the best at Westchapel when it comes to force fields so he will transport Miss Adlebloom down to the car."
Colin nodded, "Thank you."
He turned to Freddy, "I'll call your Grandmentor, then, while you're brought down to the car, alright?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:10 pm

[Westchapel]

"Off course it is no bother."
Dr Hadermann replied."
Freddy grinned.
"Calling Master Oreone. He is nice. He looks odd to but he is not as cute as you."
The Virtual Adept said happily her eyes unficused as she grinned.
"You are so cute..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:16 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"Off course it is no bother."
Dr Hadermann replied."
Freddy grinned.
"Calling Master Oreone. He is nice. He looks odd to but he is not as cute as you."
The Virtual Adept said happily her eyes unficused as she grinned.
"You are so cute..."
Colin grinned sheepishly, "Alright, luv, I'll be right in another room making that call, then, and I'll meet you by the car..."

He chuckled softly to himself as he left the infirmary and found a vacant room (anything would do; a supply closet or broom cupboard would suffice), and called Master Oreone.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:27 pm

[Westchapel]

Colin grinned sheepishly, "Alright, luv, I'll be right in another room making that call, then, and I'll meet you by the car..."

"Okey!"
Freddy agreed with a grin.

He chuckled softly to himself as he left the infirmary and found a vacant room (anything would do; a supply closet or broom cupboard would suffice), and called Master Oreone.

As you left you heard Freddy ask Dr Hadermann as he check her pulse and temperature again.
"Colin is cute...is he not cute Dr Ha Dear Van?"
"Ehm...it is Hadermann and if you say so Miss Adlebloom."
"He is very cute...ohh look the roof have spots..."

Master Oreone accepted the call you heard the soft tappity tap tap of fingers on a keyboard in the background.
"Mr Wainwright how is Freddy doing?"
The older Virtual Adept asked sounding concerned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:48 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:Master Oreone accepted the call you heard the soft tappity tap tap of fingers on a keyboard in the background.
"Mr Wainwright how is Freddy doing?"
The older Virtual Adept asked sounding concerned.
Colin grinned sheepishly, "Sir, she's... Physically, she is quite fine; not in any pain or discomfort. Mentally, she's somewhere in low earth orbit, by my best estimates. She's also awake and relatively lucid, so we'll be heading home shortly. I'm sure our Deacons won't object to your visiting, though we are about to assault the laboratory of the bloody ghost who created the plague, followed by the Labyrinth he was working with. You may be asked if you wish to participate."
He turned serious, lowering his voice, just in case, "On another note, how is Mr. Willis doing? Still uncertain, or...? I should like to know you can bring good news to Freddy, she has some memory loss, and doesn't yet know her cousin is poorly..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:12 pm

[Westchapel]

Colin grinned sheepishly, "Sir, she's... Physically, she is quite fine; not in any pain or discomfort. Mentally, she's somewhere in low earth orbit, by my best estimates.

"Ah she have been given rather strong pain medication then."
Master Oreone said sounding a bit amused.

She's also awake and relatively lucid, so we'll be heading home shortly. I'm sure our Deacons won't object to your visiting, though we are about to assault the laboratory of the bloody ghost who created the plague, followed by the Labyrinth he was working with. You may be asked if you wish to participate."

"I would like to participate."
Master Oreone replied quickly.
"This bastard spirit and his fellows have harmed so many of my own and own have done worse if they could yes I would like to help take them down."
He muttered darkly.

He turned serious, lowering his voice, just in case, "On another note, how is Mr. Willis doing? Still uncertain, or...? I should like to know you can bring good news to Freddy, she has some memory loss, and doesn't yet know her cousin is poorly..."

"It is still hard to say for sure."
The Virtual Adept said and you hared the tension in his voice.
"The surgeon that came from Westchapel are still operating on him, attempting to replace his DEI, now this is not easy, most often in the Union if an operative's DEI become damaged the operative will be considered lost and are put out of their misery, or retired to be allowed to die in peace, but the good doctor claim he have successfully removed a DEI and replaced it with a new one earlier and so far Joe is alive and doing well under the circumstances as the doctor works, but it is slow going, the operation is likely to last for hours. I will let you know as soon as I hear any news."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:09 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:You got the first reply back which said.
"I am not Google it do not work like that, perhaps an VA Chronomancer could just write in search perimeters but I need some link to what I am looking to get a vision of. Do you know how many end up in unexplained comas or depressions each year? Allot, that one can see the future do not make someone all knowing kid."
The next reply from your uncle said.
"The Banshee's name might help, the area she is working at, anything more than look for unexplained comas like a search engine."

"Lady Wilda of the Wild Rose Thorn, Princess of the Summer Court. I don't know her mortal name but I think her fae name might have more significance to her. I know it won't help you pin it down but I don't think she'll leave Boston. She was a changling and died or was captured by a technocracy raid 15 years ago while she was protecting her kind. I can also draw you a picture of her in her princess form, nature sprite form, and her injured form? Would that work?" Serge typed back, feeling strangely sad at his Uncles snippy replies which made him quite aware how little he knew of his traditions signature magick.

Anja wrote:You got a reply back from Cita.
"A fairly simple story really, we met a vampire who turned out to be more important than first thought, by then we had already promised to let him go and so we negotiated with him instead of taking him prisoner by force. I promised him any boon, within reason, and he asked for artistic talent, it is apparently an important thing within his group. I will let you know when I get back."

"k" he sent back, trying to imagine what string of circumstances led to the story Cita described. He turned his phone off and continued to head towards the basement to his uncle.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next