Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger On The Inside, The Tzimisce and Hidden Doors IC Thread 44

5 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Bigger On The Inside, The Tzimisce and Hidden Doors IC Thread 44 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bigger On The Inside, The Tzimisce and Hidden Doors IC Thread 44

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:34 pm

[Waltham]

'Then, how do we deal with it?' Nicole replied, clearly irritated. 'What's stopping the enemy from simply blowing the place to hell as soon as we're spotted?'

"Nothing stops them but hopefully they do not want to destroy the lab if they do not absolutely have to, and they will not want to risk themselves either, so we have to hope we get lucky."
Jeffry said with a frown.

'Don't see why not... unless it's shielded or something. Think we're too far out for it to work on the hospital yet... though try to see if it comes up yet.' turning to look at Hadermann's assistant, the bearer of Nicole's cell.

"I will check ma'am."
Alicia replied, looking down on the cell she said.
"Hum...there are dots everywhere but the map on the app do not reach the hospital yet."
Jeffry nodded at that.
"Let us hope it is not shielded Miss Bouchard."
He commented.

'Well, as long as we're not in the radius of the hell-portal I don't see a problem with that. And can't we deal with any nasties that come on-site? Just if we're doing a demonstration, nothing will alert the defences to make them go for us better than some exploding traps.'

"Perhaps so, though when my team went to take out Wallace Jace originally his security system was almost the death of us all, I would prefer not to have a repeat of that. The problem is we need to find and identify these traps before we can even think of setting them off Miss Bouchard."
The old Flambeau said.

Or we can make our own entrance. Get up to the empty half of the building, brick through window.' Nicole replied. 'Unless all the first-floor windows have been bricked up...'

"The first floor windows are not bricked up that I can see."
August said as he glanced in the direction of the hospital.
"We can blow a hole in the wall as well but what we want is an entrance where their sniper will not get at us."
Jeffry replied and August nodded.
"Yes well getting shot would crimp my style."

'Can you shield a car, sir? The sniper is unlikely to be packing like a anti-materiel rifle. Drive up to the front door and unload the strike team.' Nicole replied.

"Simple...direct...it is not a bad idea Miss Bouchard and to answer your question, why yes I can shield a car or several of them that is an easy enough task."
The war mage replied.

C'mon... the idea is that other people have ideas too.' she'll complain, looking to others of the party.

"Well liked the idea of driving up in shielded cars and once we are there, if we can identify where the sniper are with a tracker we can shed some light on that situation as well."
Antonio said and Jeffry nodded.
"A simple enough solution."
"We could try to look for spirits see if they have any spiritual defenses."
Fran said and Axel nodded.
"I have a Ethermeter with me, I can see what I get but that can trigger wards."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bigger On The Inside, The Tzimisce and Hidden Doors IC Thread 44 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bigger On The Inside, The Tzimisce and Hidden Doors IC Thread 44

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:01 pm

[Narim's Room]
Anja wrote:"I've contacted Serge too, so if you can't make headway at least perhaps he can help calm him...thank you. I know, everything seems to be happening at once. Let us get to it..."
Colin sighed softly, "It is a large battle, this sort of thing is to be expected..."

Anja wrote:"Scary clowns? I am not sure I understand Sir."
Yu Die replied sounding confused.
He smiled wryly, "Literally that. It's a big, scary, traveling circus. Not the sort you want to go to."

Anja wrote:"Yes I guess I will have to do so Sir...not that I do not trust you off course...and of course Sir do not let me keep you."
The Akashic said she was clearly not approving of taking Anna to the Labyrinth and she was worried but she was to polite to say so.
He added dryly, "I'll try to bring you a souvenir."

Anja wrote:You got a reply back that said.
"To Mr Wainwright
From JM
Damnation, I will be on the lookout hopefully the thing will not come here. As for the vampire yes please go see my student first. But for their leader is it really wise to contact him about killing one of their own?
Be Well
JM."
He pondered for a moment before typing back, 'It's more a question of whether it is wise to not inform him we've taken a vampire captive for execution, after he voiced his concerns about our policing his kind. Granted, I believe this chap would be the opposing faction, but still, we might want to give him a chance to claim or disclaim the fellow first.'

[Infirmary]
Anja wrote:You got into the infirmary, you found Bee still sleeping, the combination of exhaustion and Serge's sleeping spell meant she would be out for a while. Freddy to was sleeping soundly with the green teddy bear in her arms. Kira was awake and looking wide eyed at Kyle who was in the corner farthest from the windows, he was curled into a ball and bathed in sweat. The boy was rocking back and forth and muttered in Enochian again and again sounding scared and desperate. He was even paler than usual and really did not look well. Helena with a worried frown on her face was trying to calm the boy down while Richard stood a little away also looking concerned. Seeing you the Akashic said.
"Ah Colin, did Adley send you to try help calm the kid down?"
He waved quickly to Kira, with a half-smile, as he came over to Kyle's bed, lowering his voice a little, "Yes, and he sent with me a little green friend to help..."
He reached down his arm toward Kyle and notted quickly to the spirit to move down from his shoulder, "Go on, then, help your friend's brother..."
He turned back to Helena again, "I've got a call I need to make, to someone who knows and might be willing to tell more about Jace's lab, but Kyle's distress is... I think it's because the Nightmare Carnival has come to Boston, a huge, natural Caul. I... suspect that's where Kyle's previous incarnation Fell, not tricked or coerced in a Labyrinth, but sought out by the Caul itself because he was emotionally and mentally ready to do so... He literally ran away with the circus. I think."

((OOC: Wow, where'd all day go? This has been an unusually sleepy day for me. Shocked ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:58 pm

[Narim's Room]

He smiled wryly, "Literally that. It's a big, scary, traveling circus. Not the sort you want to go to."

"And actual supernatural scary circus Sir? Wow...ok that is indeed terrifying."
Yu Die replied sounding rather surprised.

He added dryly, "I'll try to bring you a souvenir."

"Ehm Sir...thank you for your generosity, but and I mean no disrespect but if it is all the same to you, getting Anna safely home is more than enough I do not think I would want something that have been in a Labyrinth you know."
The young Akashic said sounding like she did not know how to decline the offer and not sound rude.

He pondered for a moment before typing back, 'It's more a question of whether it is wise to not inform him we've taken a vampire captive for execution, after he voiced his concerns about our policing his kind. Granted, I believe this chap would be the opposing faction, but still, we might want to give him a chance to claim or disclaim the fellow first.'

You got a reply back which said.
"To Mr Wainwright
From JM
This vampire have directly allied himself with Wallace Jace Mr Wainwright, that makes it our affair. When we took out the ice cream maker I agree we policed their members, but this is about our own society and this vampire choose to make himself an enemy of it. I will not let him go, even if this Massassa Prince wish for his release, so I do not see that contacting him will gain us much other than the risk of more trouble. I will not ask for permission to execute a Nephandi pawn.
Be Well
JM."

[Infirmary]

He waved quickly to Kira, with a half-smile, as he came over to Kyle's bed, lowering his voice a little, "Yes, and he sent with me a little green friend to help..."
He reached down his arm toward Kyle and notted quickly to the spirit to move down from his shoulder, "Go on, then, help your friend's brother..."

Kira smiled back though she was clearly scared about what was going on. The tiny spirit left your hand and fluttered over to Kyle to sit there humming and the young widderslainte did seam to calm down a little though he still sat in the corner curled up. Now his words changed though you did not understand them. Helena though raised an eyebrow.

He turned back to Helena again, "I've got a call I need to make, to someone who knows and might be willing to tell more about Jace's lab, but Kyle's distress is... I think it's because the Nightmare Carnival has come to Boston, a huge, natural Caul. I... suspect that's where Kyle's previous incarnation Fell, not tricked or coerced in a Labyrinth, but sought out by the Caul itself because he was emotionally and mentally ready to do so... He literally ran away with the circus. I think."

"That would fit with what he is saying."
Helena said with a frown.
"You are thinking that is why he is reacting like this and not the other Fallen?"
Then she nodded.
"Go and make your Call Mr Wainwright I will try to calm my brother down in the meantime, perhaps your little spirit friend will help, it is a pleasant little sprite."
She said and Kira looked in your direction.
"Yeah the Nightmare Carnival is coming."
She said.
"It's emissary are at the Labyrinth, but you need not be worried, it can not attack anyone or take anyone who do not willingly go with it."

(OOC: You probably needed the rest.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:19 pm

[Basement]

Anja wrote:You had to leave the magickal section of the basement and into the practical one to fin Jon who was on guard. The Virtual Adept nodded.
"A vampire in the large ritual room eh...ok but I can not really leave this hallway here so either he have to be moved here or someone else will have to watch over him."

"He's comatose, paralyzed, staked, and I'm pretty sure blind. I don't think he'll be much of a threat or need to be watched that heavily. Just wanted to let you know cause it felt wrong to leave a campfire roasted vamp just laying there in the ritual room without letting anyone know." he said. "Anyways I'd like to help you move him or find someone to watch him but I have to head up quickly to the infirmary. Just wanted to let you know."

If Jon had nothing more to add he'd make his way up to the infirmary.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:47 pm

[Narim's room]

He sent one back, "Sure thing. I'll head there now."

'Gratitude.

Narim nodded at that.
"It to sound similar to me to what you explain as well, and we even have something similar to your Tree of Life, not exactly the same but similar."

"I should read some more, when I have time...well, at least you got what we're going for, then."

he Virtual Adept gave a slightly self conscious smile.
"I guess it is due to me being religious."
He said with a sigh, this was a thing he caught some flack for from many others of his Tradition.
"I spoke using elements of my religion rather than my magickal world view, though for me I can fit those two together."

Adley tipped his head. "I think that's how most magii that believe in religions do, fitting it together. But I don't understand the lingo for computers, it's easier for me to understand in more mystical paths. It is good to be able to communicate in both manners."

Ok, we where doing the first one now right before Miss Mar returned?"
Narim asked.

"Yes, I don't think it would be good to waste time and I should not require her help for this part, plus it is a bit private."

The Virtual Adept nodded at that.
"I am ready."
He said.
"What do you need me to do my love?"

"Similar to last time, for now as you cannot utilize magick directly, attaining a meditative state with attention on the objective appeared to work," he said. Then he gave him a nod and began the process of refreshing the ward, threading the prime with a fresh burst of quintessence. Dawn would not be for a little while but he did not know if there would be time to reset it then, and so he hoped that it would last a new day.

// that vampire is not having a good night
ooc2: same ritual as before, but not from the ground up - prime, spirit, and quint: 2,6,7,0

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:08 pm

[Narim's Room]
Anja wrote:"Ehm Sir...thank you for your generosity, but and I mean no disrespect but if it is all the same to you, getting Anna safely home is more than enough I do not think I would want something that have been in a Labyrinth you know."
The young Akashic said sounding like she did not know how to decline the offer and not sound rude.
Colin chuckled, "Good answer. I'm not planning on picking up more apprentices, after all, nor necessarily their belongings..."

Anja wrote:You got a reply back which said.
"To Mr Wainwright
From JM
This vampire have directly allied himself with Wallace Jace Mr Wainwright, that makes it our affair. When we took out the ice cream maker I agree we policed their members, but this is about our own society and this vampire choose to make himself an enemy of it. I will not let him go, even if this Massassa Prince wish for his release, so I do not see that contacting him will gain us much other than the risk of more trouble. I will not ask for permission to execute a Nephandi pawn.
Be Well
JM."
He nodded and replied, 'Fair call. I'll see about disposal, then.'

[Infirmary]
Anja wrote:Kira smiled back though she was clearly scared about what was going on. The tiny spirit left your hand and fluttered over to Kyle to sit there humming and the young widderslainte did seam to calm down a little though he still sat in the corner curled up. Now his words changed though you did not understand them. Helena though raised an eyebrow.
He gave Helena a shrug, "A small plant spirit, I believe from the roof garden. Is he speaking Enochian?"

Anja wrote:"That would fit with what he is saying."
Helena said with a frown.
"You are thinking that is why he is reacting like this and not the other Fallen?"
Then she nodded.
"Go and make your Call Mr Wainwright I will try to calm my brother down in the meantime, perhaps your little spirit friend will help, it is a pleasant little sprite."
He nodded, "Not much I can do for Kyle personally, then... I hope he calms down soon."

Anja wrote:She said and Kira looked in your direction.
"Yeah the Nightmare Carnival is coming."
She said.
"It's emissary are at the Labyrinth, but you need not be worried, it can not attack anyone or take anyone who do not willingly go with it."
He nodded to Kira, "That's a relief, at least... Well, I've got to call Ara, and then see about executing a vampire... Hum... I don't suppose anyone knows where Lady Crexia is right now?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:22 pm

[Narim's Room]

"I should read some more, when I have time...well, at least you got what we're going for, then."

"You are welcome borrow any book I have on the topic...not all of them are in English or Latin though."
Narim said and you had seen that in the bedroom there was a rather amply filled bookshelf. Mostly filled with computer and programming books and works on Hindu philosophy and religion.

Adley tipped his head. "I think that's how most magii that believe in religions do, fitting it together. But I don't understand the lingo for computers, it's easier for me to understand in more mystical paths. It is good to be able to communicate in both manners."

"I think perhaps I can understand mystics a bit better than many technomancers because I am religious, not that it makes me better, but a mystical point of view is not alien to me so I get things like the lingo and such."
The Virtual Adept replied.

"Yes, I don't think it would be good to waste time and I should not require her help for this part, plus it is a bit private."

Narim nodded at that.

"Similar to last time, for now as you cannot utilize magick directly, attaining a meditative state with attention on the objective appeared to work," he said. Then he gave him a nod and began the process of refreshing the ward, threading the prime with a fresh burst of quintessence. Dawn would not be for a little while but he did not know if there would be time to reset it then, and so he hoped that it would last a new day.

"Ok, a meditative state I can do."
Narim said and he closed his eyes as he stood there beside you. You saw his breathing getting deeper and more even and the song from his Crystal Cave got stronger, a beautiful harmony that filled you with the sensation of wandering into a library and just being eager to learn, it was not when you had a test or you had to do the work but when you studied for yourself, a pure love of learning filled you as the soul sang. You felt Narim there to, this powerful but sensitive man, who loved you, that you felt, Narim loved you and you felt the need to protect him. You could almost see the fire angle wandering around the edge of the ward, refreshing it and strengthening it with the tip of her sword as the Crystal Cave sang and that song filled you will love and a desire and need to protect what you loved, that feeling flooded into the ward, and it glowed and for a while the ward sang as well, a song of protecting, a song of pureness and holiness, nothing impure would pass it, and then you where again just Adley standing there with your boyfriend by your side, the other mage's eyes was still closed, he trusted you perfectly and just let your energies flood him, and refresh the ward you had created.

[Basement]

"He's comatose, paralyzed, staked, and I'm pretty sure blind. I don't think he'll be much of a threat or need to be watched that heavily. Just wanted to let you know cause it felt wrong to leave a campfire roasted vamp just laying there in the ritual room without letting anyone know." he said. "Anyways I'd like to help you move him or find someone to watch him but I have to head up quickly to the infirmary. Just wanted to let you know."

"Yeah...he do not sound like he will be much of a problem...I will call upstairs and see if anyone can help move him but unless someone is using the ritual room it might be best to just leave him, I do not want Colin's new Custos to see the state you describe he is in and freak."
Jon said.
"In other words sure get to the infirmary kid I will take care of it."

[Infirmary]

If Jon had nothing more to add he'd make his way up to the infirmary.

You got up to the infirmary. You saw Kira was awake looking rather spooked. Bee was still sleeping deeply, and Freddy was resting with a green teddy bear in her arms. Kyle though was in a corner, with Helena and Colin there to try to calm him down, he was full of sweat and looked so pale and clammy you where afraid he would keel over, he was muttering in the strange, flowing language Adley spoke in now and again looking scared out of his mind.

(OOC: The ritual go perfectly.)
(OOC 2: I forgot to say that Serge get back a point of willpower for helping the vampire in the basement.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:38 pm

[Infirmary]

He gave Helena a shrug, "A small plant spirit, I believe from the roof garden. Is he speaking Enochian?"

"Yes it is Enochian, first he was saying things like it is here it is here, now he is saying and I quote. I do not want to go in there. This is not my path, please there are another way to go...in perfect Enochian."
Helena said then she smiled.
"Even small spirits can be useful."

He nodded, "Not much I can do for Kyle personally, then... I hope he calms down soon."

"I hope so as well, if we can not calm him down we are going to have to try to sedate him."
The ice maga said with a frown.

He nodded to Kira, "That's a relief, at least... Well, I've got to call Ara, and then see about executing a vampire... Hum... I don't suppose anyone knows where Lady Crexia is right now?"

"Ara...are you going to take her down to and hurt her?"
Kira asked nervously she winced when you mentioned Crexia's name. Richard raised an eyebrow.
"Executing a vampire? Why do I think there is a story behind that. I think Lady Crexia went to help out with Chantry security...you know it is not so easy to fuck up a place that have a ancient lich lady guarding it."

At this point Serge entered the infirmary. Richard gave his young Cabalmate a wave of his hand.

[Narim's Room]

Colin chuckled, "Good answer. I'm not planning on picking up more apprentices, after all, nor necessarily their belongings..."

Anna said something in the background and Yu Die said.
"Anna says she think the Nephandi might be getting tired of you guys stealing their apprentices Sir."
The she added.
"Ok Sir good I hope I was not rude."

He nodded and replied, 'Fair call. I'll see about disposal, then.'

You got a reply back.
"To: Mr Wainwright
From JM
Good, make sure whoever performs the deed do it quickly and as painlessly as possible, this Massassa have to die, but I do not want to be cruel.
Be Well
JM"

(OOC: That vampire laying this day's Tarot spread...odd I have three decks how did 10 of Swords and The Tower from all three decks get into a layout I did with one of them? I wonder if this mean I should rethink working with this mage ghost...nah it will probably be fine...oh well time to go to work.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:57 pm

[Narim's room]

You are welcome borrow any book I have on the topic...not all of them are in English or Latin though."
Narim said and you had seen that in the bedroom there was a rather amply filled bookshelf.

"In our copious free time," he said, with a wry smile.

"Ok, a meditative state I can do."
Narim said and he closed his eyes as he stood there beside you.

"If we have to do this again some other time, then maybe you'll be able to work magick too; that should be interesting..." The working went easier this time and a bit less frantically, and seemed to hold. By the time he was through, he nodded to himself and then smiled a bit at Narim, and then after a moment said, "That worked. Are you well?"

// how much quintessence does it need to refresh?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:27 pm

[Narim's room]

"In our copious free time," he said, with a wry smile.

"Oh yes for all of ten minutes a day."
Narim joked.

"If we have to do this again some other time, then maybe you'll be able to work magick too; that should be interesting..." The working went easier this time and a bit less frantically, and seemed to hold. By the time he was through, he nodded to himself and then smiled a bit at Narim, and then after a moment said, "That worked. Are you well?"

"I would like that Adley, to do a working with you, if we can get it to all fit together, once this situation with the Paradox spirit have been dealt with."
Narim said with a soft smile as he opened his eyes.
"I am fine...I felt...like if this beautiful creature, an angel or a Goddess laid wings of fire around me."
He whispered.
"Was that you my love?"
The Virtual Adept asked softly.

(OOC: Let us say two drams.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:59 pm

[Waltham]

Anja's Post:

'Okay... can't throw sandbags on it, don't know who has the pin and don't know how to block the signal. Any possibility of being able to doing a site-to-site transport of the bomb away from the lab?' ending with a frown, clearly trying to find a solution to the fact the enemy could simply blow the place up at any point of their choosing.

Anja's Post:

'How do we do that? Only option I can think of involves a stick and someone poking it.' her tone and features making it clear she didn't consider this a wise move.

Anja's Post:

'Ideally, we'll know what building the sniper is on and they'll be too interested in taking shots at the distraction... hmm, anyone here capable of making like holograms? Or noise machines? So the sniper has no clue of how many are attacking or from where?'

Anja's Post:

'Nothing stopping us doing all at the same time. While some are doing the distraction, the shielded car makes it's run. A clever person might think the car is the main attraction, utterly ignoring the possibility that it's also another distraction.' ending with a smirk.

'That's a point... do we even know what dimension the lab is actually in?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:03 pm

[Narim's Room]
Anja wrote:Anna said something in the background and Yu Die said.
"Anna says she think the Nephandi might be getting tired of you guys stealing their apprentices Sir."
The she added.
"Ok Sir good I hope I was not rude."
Colin grinned, "Well, I'm sure they'd object more to our stealing their Prelates and Gilledians. And no, you weren't - I was joking. Not to worry; I have a thick skin."

[Infirmary]
Anja wrote:"Yes it is Enochian, first he was saying things like it is here it is here, now he is saying and I quote. I do not want to go in there. This is not my path, please there are another way to go...in perfect Enochian."
Helena said then she smiled.
"Even small spirits can be useful."
He arched an eyebrow, "Hum, that is peculiar... Perhaps his Avatar was not so ready to Fall in his previous life, then, and is more willing to come back than we might have otherwise expected?"

Anja wrote:"I hope so as well, if we can not calm him down we are going to have to try to sedate him."
The ice maga said with a frown.
He nodded, laying a hand gently on Kyle's leg, thinking inward, 'Mia, can you do anything for him?'
He looked up at Helena again, "By the way, your brother starts the first ritual; he doesn't require your assistance for that one. I don't know how long it will take to complete that, but I think he implied he'll need you for phase two."

Anja wrote:"Ara...are you going to take her down to and hurt her?"
Kira asked nervously she winced when you mentioned Crexia's name.
He shook his head, "No... just ask her about Jace's lab. I can invite her and offer her to try to ameliorate whatever the law would do to her, but I will not capture and press her for information... That's not why her Mentor gave me her phone number."

Anja wrote:Richard raised an eyebrow.
"Executing a vampire? Why do I think there is a story behind that. I think Lady Crexia went to help out with Chantry security...you know it is not so easy to fuck up a place that have a ancient lich lady guarding it."
He shook his head, "Not much of a story, I believe; one was captured and sent here for interrogation from the lab area, and has outlived his usefulness... It's distasteful, but nevertheless..."

Anja wrote:At this point Serge entered the infirmary. Richard gave his young Cabalmate a wave of his hand.
He nodded to Serge, "Ah, there you are, too... Here for Kyle?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:01 am

[Infirmary]

Anja wrote:You got up to the infirmary. You saw Kira was awake looking rather spooked. Bee was still sleeping deeply, and Freddy was resting with a green teddy bear in her arms. Kyle though was in a corner, with Helena and Colin there to try to calm him down, he was full of sweat and looked so pale and clammy you where afraid he would keel over, he was muttering in the strange, flowing language Adley spoke in now and again looking scared out of his mind.
Anja wrote:At this point Serge entered the infirmary. Richard gave his young Cabalmate a wave of his hand.
Colin wrote:He nodded to Serge, "Ah, there you are, too... Here for Kyle?"

"Yeah. How's he doing?" Serge said walking over to the group of mages.

As he waited for the answer, he knelt down towards Kyle, making sure they were at eye level and that he wasn't imposing over him. He had a calm look on his face, making sure that whatever worry he was feeling couldn't be seen or noticed. He didn't want to scare the young Hermetic but rather gave him a smile that made it seem like everything was going to be OK.

"Hey Kyle. Long time no see. Don't worry. You don't have to be afraid anymore. Your friends are here. I've got some cool stories to tell ya." he said calmly and softly wanting to see if Kyle could respond to his voice.

He glanced back at the two elder mages behind him and said, "Are you guys cool if I try and magickally calm him down?"

(OOC: Thanks for the willpower!)

(OOC2: Vampires probably don't have good nights in general Razz )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:26 am

[Waltham]

'Okay... can't throw sandbags on it, don't know who has the pin and don't know how to block the signal. Any possibility of being able to doing a site-to-site transport of the bomb away from the lab?' ending with a frown, clearly trying to find a solution to the fact the enemy could simply blow the place up at any point of their choosing.

"Again Miss Bouchard...if and I have to stress if the trap is a physical bomb yes it can be teleported away but the chances that it is a physical bomb is very low, it is likely to be a spell of some sort and we do not know what kind, in which kind it must be countered."
Jeffry said with a sigh.

'How do we do that? Only option I can think of involves a stick and someone poking it.' her tone and features making it clear she didn't consider this a wise move.

"Once we find any traps, and if they are magickal we can try to analyze them with Ars to see what they are and what they do."
The war mage replied.

Ideally, we'll know what building the sniper is on and they'll be too interested in taking shots at the distraction... hmm, anyone here capable of making like holograms? Or noise machines? So the sniper has no clue of how many are attacking or from where?'

"I can do that."
Antonio spoke up as he flipped through his note book.
"I have a spell written down that might just do the trick, it can make it appear as if a group of us are heading into a place where well, we are not."

'Nothing stopping us doing all at the same time. While some are doing the distraction, the shielded car makes it's run. A clever person might think the car is the main attraction, utterly ignoring the possibility that it's also another distraction.' ending with a smirk.

"Hum...true, we can do all three at once, very well ready your illusion Mr Riez, and I will see to the cars Miss...ehm miss..."
Jeffry said and looked at Gerda.
"Gerda...just Gerda."
"Miss Gerda if you and Miss Strawberry get ready to sneak in...and we will see what we can do."
Antonio note at that and he begun jotting something down into his notebook.

'That's a point... do we even know what dimension the lab is actually in?'

"No we do not Miss Bouchard, but that is a lesser problem to find out."
The war mage replied.

[Narim's Room]

Colin grinned, "Well, I'm sure they'd object more to our stealing their Prelates and Gilledians. And no, you weren't - I was joking. Not to worry; I have a thick skin."

"Yeah they might."
You heard Anna said in the background.
"But it is not better that you keep shooting them."
She added. Yu Die said.
"I am glad Sir."

[Infirmary]

He arched an eyebrow, "Hum, that is peculiar... Perhaps his Avatar was not so ready to Fall in his previous life, then, and is more willing to come back than we might have otherwise expected?"

"It might seam that can be the case yes that it was the host not the Avatar who wanted to Fall and yes we can hope."
Helena said with a concerned frown.

He nodded, laying a hand gently on Kyle's leg, thinking inward, 'Mia, can you do anything for him?'

"I can try to talk with his Avatar."
Misa said and you felt her moving forwards and putting her arms around something else. Kyle looked at you for a moment, tears running down his face, he could feel Mia's presence, he cough and stopped muttering for a moment.

He looked up at Helena again, "By the way, your brother starts the first ritual; he doesn't require your assistance for that one. I don't know how long it will take to complete that, but I think he implied he'll need you for phase two."

"Understood."
Helena said efficiently.

He shook his head, "No... just ask her about Jace's lab. I can invite her and offer her to try to ameliorate whatever the law would do to her, but I will not capture and press her for information... That's not why her Mentor gave me her phone number."

"Okey...okey...that is good. Ara is not Fallen by the way, the higher ups are skeptical about letting her into the Caul."
Kira said with a sigh she seamed relieved you did not intend to torture her friend.
"Yeah Jace hurt her, really badly."
She muttered with a frown.

He shook his head, "Not much of a story, I believe; one was captured and sent here for interrogation from the lab area, and has outlived his usefulness... It's distasteful, but nevertheless..."

"Sometimes ending an enemy is necessary...still I can not help but feel sorry for the critter."
Richard said with a sigh.

"Yeah. How's he doing?" Serge said walking over to the group of mages.

"Not good Mr Yager."
Helena said with a worried frown as she tended to her brother.

As he waited for the answer, he knelt down towards Kyle, making sure they were at eye level and that he wasn't imposing over him. He had a calm look on his face, making sure that whatever worry he was feeling couldn't be seen or noticed. He didn't want to scare the young Hermetic but rather gave him a smile that made it seem like everything was going to be OK.

"Hey Kyle. Long time no see. Don't worry. You don't have to be afraid anymore. Your friends are here. I've got some cool stories to tell ya." he said calmly and softly wanting to see if Kyle could respond to his voice.

Kyle kept crying and muttering in that beautiful, flowing language looking towards the window now and again, he really looked allmost scared to death. He seamed to scared to notice your presence.

He glanced back at the two elder mages behind him and said, "Are you guys cool if I try and magickally calm him down?"

"Under the circumstances I do not think my brother would mind, please do what you can to help Mr Yager."
Helena said she looked very concerned.
"I do not know how long his body can take this strain."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:27 am

[Infirmary]

Anja wrote:Kyle kept crying and muttering in that beautiful, flowing language looking towards the window now and again, he really looked allmost scared to death. He seamed to scared to notice your presence.
Anja wrote:"Under the circumstances I do not think my brother would mind, please do what you can to help Mr Yager."

"I'll see what I can do. It was simple enough to bring him out of his visions last time. This seems a lot more hardcore though." he said pulling out a pencil and his notepad.

Kyle was too scared to notice or hear him and with him constantly taking glances at the window it would be hard to establish eye contact. Trying to force it was also a terrible idea as Kyle was in a fragile state. Thus Serge began to work the magick that he was most proficient in, drawing a scene that he wished would come true.

He drew Kyle and himself practicing magick together, surrounded by various members of the chantry who watched them. Kyle had a happy look, calm and collected, making hermetic hand signs and clearly manipulating items using the wind itself. Kyle in a safe place surrounded by friends and family.

The picture was meant to evoke feelings of happiness and safety. And it was these evoked feelings that he transferred over to Kyle using the picture as gap between his mind and the young Hermetics.

(OOC: Mind 2 effect to dampen Kyle's fear and to try and calm him down.

Arete Roll: 9, 4, 2, 3 - 1, 9, 6, 3 - 2, 6, 2, 1 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:39 am

[Infirmary]

"I'll see what I can do. It was simple enough to bring him out of his visions last time. This seems a lot more hardcore though." he said pulling out a pencil and his notepad.

"I believe this is his Avatar speaking it is terrified and by effect that terrify Kyle as well, he is speaking Enochian to a much better degree than he himself actually are able to do."
Helena commented.

Kyle was too scared to notice or hear him and with him constantly taking glances at the window it would be hard to establish eye contact. Trying to force it was also a terrible idea as Kyle was in a fragile state. Thus Serge began to work the magick that he was most proficient in, drawing a scene that he wished would come true.

He drew Kyle and himself practicing magick together, surrounded by various members of the chantry who watched them. Kyle had a happy look, calm and collected, making hermetic hand signs and clearly manipulating items using the wind itself. Kyle in a safe place surrounded by friends and family.

The picture was meant to evoke feelings of happiness and safety. And it was these evoked feelings that he transferred over to Kyle using the picture as gap between his mind and the young Hermetics.

You drew for a while, creating the happy scene in the image, finally after some time the young Hermetic started breathing more evenly, he was still scared but at least he was waking up from the terror filled trance he seamed to be in.
"W...where am I?"
He muttered as he glanced at the window again.
"The ghost lady...the ghost lady is so scared...what is happening?"
He asked looking lost and scared.
"Serge? Was I not down in my room with Stephen...I felt ill and went to get some fresh air on the roof...and now I am in...the infirmary?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:27 am

[Infirmary]
Anja wrote:"I can try to talk with his Avatar."
Misa said and you felt her moving forwards and putting her arms around something else. Kyle looked at you for a moment, tears running down his face, he could feel Mia's presence, he cough and stopped muttering for a moment.
Colin smiled to Kyle, "There, now, I know it's scary, but it's not here for you."

Jeremy wrote:"Yeah. How's he doing?" Serge said walking over to the group of mages.
Anja wrote:"Not good Mr Yager."
Helena said with a worried frown as she tended to her brother.
He sighed, "He's scared, and for good reason..."

Jeremy wrote:As he waited for the answer, he knelt down towards Kyle, making sure they were at eye level and that he wasn't imposing over him. He had a calm look on his face, making sure that whatever worry he was feeling couldn't be seen or noticed. He didn't want to scare the young Hermetic but rather gave him a smile that made it seem like everything was going to be OK.

Anja wrote:Kyle kept crying and muttering in that beautiful, flowing language looking towards the window now and again, he really looked allmost scared to death. He seamed to scared to notice your presence.
Anja wrote:"Under the circumstances I do not think my brother would mind, please do what you can to help Mr Yager."
He nodded, "You've got this, Serge; not much more I can do, and I need to support the strike team..."

Anja wrote:"Okey...okey...that is good. Ara is not Fallen by the way, the higher ups are skeptical about letting her into the Caul."
Kira said with a sigh she seamed relieved you did not intend to torture her friend.
"Yeah Jace hurt her, really badly."
She muttered with a frown.
He nodded, "I know... She's like me, though with lesser strength and cohesion. She might grow stronger if put in a Caul, but it would plausibly cost the Caul to do so..."
He sighed, "If there's any message you'd like me to pass on to her, perhaps?"

Anja wrote:"Sometimes ending an enemy is necessary...still I can not help but feel sorry for the critter."
Richard said with a sigh.
He nodded, "And enemy or not, no-one deserves the flames that await him..."

He straightened his back and headed for a vacant room where he could call Ara with a bit of privacy.

((OOC: And a happy birthday to the ST! cheers ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:48 am

[Infirmary]

Colin smiled to Kyle, "There, now, I know it's scary, but it's not here for you."

Kyle looked at you and continued to mutter in Enochian at least Mia's efforts seamed to help some.

He sighed, "He's scared, and for good reason..."

Helena looked serious and worried she just nodded.

He nodded, "I know... She's like me, though with lesser strength and cohesion. She might grow stronger if put in a Caul, but it would plausibly cost the Caul to do so..."
He sighed, "If there's any message you'd like me to pass on to her, perhaps?"

"How could...she grow stronger from the Caul and kill it? Well anyway I can not think of anything to say to her it is not like I trust you guys yet, hopefully she can get through this whole mess okey."
Kira said with a sigh.

He nodded, "And enemy or not, no-one deserves the flames that await him..."

"Yeah...a certain God have really been a dick to the vampires."
Richard said with a frown.

He straightened his back and headed for a vacant room where he could call Ara with a bit of privacy.

Other than one of them, that housed the Danbrocks, the other smal rooms/apartments in the attic was empty. You got into one of the rooms, consisting of a main room with a tiny kitchenette, and a small bedroom of to the side, the four apartments shared a bathroom. You called Ara and soon a young woman's voice replied.
"Hello? Ehm who am I addressing?"

(OOC: Thank you. I will be a bit slow responding today as I am having my gaming group over to play MtG to celebrate my birthday.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:52 pm

[Infirmary]

Anja wrote:You drew for a while, creating the happy scene in the image, finally after some time the young Hermetic started breathing more evenly, he was still scared but at least he was waking up from the terror filled trance he seamed to be in.
"W...where am I?"
He muttered as he glanced at the window again.
"The ghost lady...the ghost lady is so scared...what is happening?"
He asked looking lost and scared.
"Serge? Was I not down in my room with Stephen...I felt ill and went to get some fresh air on the roof...and now I am in...the infirmary?"

"Yeah. You started freaking out about something and were sent to the infirmary." Serge said, pocketing his drawing utensils and extending a hand to help Kyle up. "There's no need to worry. We'll get through this. Come on. Let's get you into a bed and something to drink. Your not in the best of shapes right now."

(OOC: Happy Birthday Anja!)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:33 pm

[Narim's Room]

"I would like that Adley, to do a working with you, if we can get it to all fit together, once this situation with the Paradox spirit have been dealt with." Narim said

"It could work, in enough time, you made a portal with a member of House Thigg."

I am fine...I felt...like if this beautiful creature, an angel or a Goddess laid wings of fire around me." He whispered. "Was that you my love?" The Virtual Adept asked softly.

"Someone more special than that but is with me at all times in this now, just as yours is with you at all times and will be until your cycle's time together is through." He smiled a bit. "We shall see if Helena turns up soon, in the meantime, I believe I have everything ready. But if you have questions now is the time to ask them.

// Happy birthday Anja : )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:48 pm

[Waltham]

Anja's Post:

A low, annoyed grunt to this. 'Turn it the other way around. We're here on a rescue mission, yes; but what are our other goals?' massaging her forehead for a moment.

Anja's Post:

'Okay... so that's done then.'

Anja's Post:

'Is it possible to give 'em weapon flashes and shit? So the lie seems a bit more real?'

[Everyone likes a birthday. You get presents, but have no requirement to give them yourself. *smiles*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:56 pm

[Waltham]

A low, annoyed grunt to this. 'Turn it the other way around. We're here on a rescue mission, yes; but what are our other goals?' massaging her forehead for a moment.

"The main goal is to gather some of the Avatar expelling gas Wallace Jace have developed we will need it to get into the Labyrinth later, the second goal is information gathering in the lab to find something to use against Jace, the third goal is to destroy the lab so he can no longer use it, the forth goal is to free captives."
Jeffry replied.

'Okay... so that's done then.'

"No we have not found the traps to analyze them yet."
The Chief said and he raised an eyebrow.

'Is it possible to give 'em weapon flashes and shit? So the lie seems a bit more real?'

"Certainly the illusion can be shaped anyway that is desired Miss Bouchard."
Antonio said as he scribbled in his notebook.

[Adjan's Room]

"It could work, in enough time, you made a portal with a member of House Thigg."

"That I did and it was rather fun to do actually."
Narim said with a bit of a grin.

"Someone more special than that but is with me at all times in this now, just as yours is with you at all times and will be until your cycle's time together is through." He smiled a bit. "We shall see if Helena turns up soon, in the meantime, I believe I have everything ready. But if you have questions now is the time to ask them.

"I...have seen that angle before...once when my hand was injured and you where with me...she is beautiful..."
Narim muttered as he looked into your eyes.
"And so are you."
He added then he blushed.
"Ehm...yes...questions...that I have yes...ehm...I really am just wondering what i will need to think about and do during the working."
The Virtual Adept said, still blushing allot.

[Infirmary]

"Yeah. You started freaking out about something and were sent to the infirmary." Serge said, pocketing his drawing utensils and extending a hand to help Kyle up. "There's no need to worry. We'll get through this. Come on. Let's get you into a bed and something to drink. Your not in the best of shapes right now."

"I...remember...fear..."
Kyle said as he accepted your hand, he was rather wobbly on his feet though.
"I think my Avatar was afraid."
He said as he let you lead him towards a bed though he soon started to protest.
"No..I...don't need to be up here...I will be fine, I feel a little better now."
The young Hermetic who was not a big fan of the infirmary muttered nervously.

(OOC: Thanks so much. I had allot of fun.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:24 pm

[Waltham]

Anja's Post:

A moment's silence, then a sigh. 'So the only vital piece is some of that gas. Is there any way to scan for it? So as soon as we locate some, we teleport it out of there. So it can't be destroyed.'

Anja's Post:

'"Done" as in "found solution".'

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:36 am

[Infirmary]
Anja wrote:"How could...she grow stronger from the Caul and kill it? Well anyway I can not think of anything to say to her it is not like I trust you guys yet, hopefully she can get through this whole mess okey."
Kira said with a sigh.
Colin smiled wryly, "I did... There were broken pieces there, and I gathered them up. But yes, since she's not Fallen, I, too, hope she can get out in one piece... Ideally, she'll get away from the Nephandi entirely, but that might be too optimistic..."

Anja wrote:"Yeah...a certain God have really been a dick to the vampires."
Richard said with a frown.
He just nodded.

Anja wrote:Other than one of them, that housed the Danbrocks, the other smal rooms/apartments in the attic was empty. You got into one of the rooms, consisting of a main room with a tiny kitchenette, and a small bedroom of to the side, the four apartments shared a bathroom. You called Ara and soon a young woman's voice replied.
"Hello? Ehm who am I addressing?"
He smiled thinly, "Miss Araceli Marco, I presume? My name is not important - but I got your contact information from Mr. Tauge Rivers, to ask you if you would kindly tell me what you know about a certain ghost's laboratory..."

((OOC: Birthday party was good; lots of Magic going on. Got to try out my new decks, and even managed to get to attack with my entire Library, thanks to a silly, silly enchantment. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:10 am

[Infirmary]

Anja wrote:"I...remember...fear..."
Kyle said as he accepted your hand, he was rather wobbly on his feet though.
"I think my Avatar was afraid."
He said as he let you lead him towards a bed though he soon started to protest.
"No..I...don't need to be up here...I will be fine, I feel a little better now."
The young Hermetic who was not a big fan of the infirmary muttered nervously.

"If you say so. We'll head to your room then. But I do want Dr. Lee to make sure your actually all right, just to be on the safe side. Are you cool with that?" he asked.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next