Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 32 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:05 pm

Tane and Serge:

The door to Tane's door open and the man himself stand before you Serge.

(OOC: What if you two describe one another character for one another? )

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Tane and Serge:

The door to Tane's door open and the man himself stand before you Serge.

Standing at the door was a average height man with light-brown hair and a young-looking face. Tucked underneath one arm was something that looked like a large notbook. He wore an unbuttoned checkered shirt and underneath he wore a blue t-shirt. His jeans were worn out as if they had been worn constantly.

"Hi! My name is Serge Yager." Serge said with a polite nod. "Master Morgan asked me to check up on Cadence."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:43 pm

Hildegard rose from her chair as she heard talking at the door and you can see an woman in her 50's or 60's glance out at you, she had steel gray short hair, wore a gray business suit with a dark pink silk blouse and simple pearl earrings the woman said nothing yet though but let Tane handle it for now.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:14 am

Tane and Serge earlier.
Candence woke up when there was allot of talking in the room and she woke up and glanced around nervously, her hair where messed up from sleeping on her side and she struggled to get up with her bound arms and her wound.
"Ouch...ehm...what is going on?"
She muttered fearfully. Hildegard looked at the young, blond woman and shook her head.
"Nothing that concerns you, stay still and quiet please."
She ordered and the prisoner looked up at the older woman for a moment then she looked down and nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:02 pm

Tane and Serge earlier:

I'm >Tane. Please, do your thing. he said, offering a hand. After shaking, he closed the door and maintained a close watch on the mand and his doings, as he remained sternly looking at his procedures with his arms crossed over his chest, his back against the door.

Serge shook the man's hand and stepped into his room. "I won't take very long. Just need to see if the prisoner is being kept reasonably and then I'll leave."

Candence woke up when there was allot of talking in the room and she woke up and glanced around nervously, her hair where messed up from sleeping on her side and she struggled to get up with her bound arms and her wound.
"Ouch...ehm...what is going on?"
She muttered fearfully. Hildegard looked at the young, blond woman and shook her head.
"Nothing that concerns you, stay still and quiet please."
She ordered and the prisoner looked up at the older woman for a moment then she looked down and nodded.

Hearing the familiar voice, Serge snapped his head towards the sound of the voice and saw a familiar face that he had seen in the common room.

"Oh, hello Miss Gottschalk. I didn't expect you to be here." Serge said in a surprised voice, not noticing her when he walked in.

Glancing back at the prisoner, Serge looked at Cadence very carefully, eyeing her bindings, her wounds, and looking for any obvious signs of abuse or indications that she was being treated unreasonably.

(((OOC: In case a Perception + Alertness check is needed: Rolled: 4, 7, 3, 6)))
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Serge and Tane earlier:

Hearing the familiar voice, Serge snapped his head towards the sound of the voice and saw a familiar face that he had seen in the common room.

"Oh, hello Miss Gottschalk. I didn't expect you to be here." Serge said in a surprised voice, not noticing her when he walked in.

"I have been helping Mr Karyak keep an eye on Miss Clearwater while he have been running some errands."
Hildegard said then she gave you a polite nod.
"Good morning Mr Yager I trust your Mentor is well?"

Glancing back at the prisoner, Serge looked at Cadence very carefully, eyeing her bindings, her wounds, and looking for any obvious signs of abuse or indications that she was being treated unreasonably.

Cadence looked like she had just woken up and her shoulders where stiff from having slept with her hands behind her back,her hands were a bit blue so the bindings needed to be attended to and now that she was awake the bandages around a wound in her side needed to be changed, but she did not look like she was ill treated, nor did she seam to be afraid of Tane which indicated that he had not treated her badly.
"Hey Serge..."
Cadence muttered and looked down, what was there to say to a fomer Chantrymate when one had joined the Nephandi and gotten caught.
"Ehm...are you well?"
She finally asked just to fill the silence.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Serge and Tane earlier:

"I have been helping Mr Karyak keep an eye on Miss Clearwater while he have been running some errands."
Hildegard said then she gave you a polite nod.
"Good morning Mr Yager I trust your Mentor is well?"

"Angelica is doing quite well. I talked to her at Chantry Westchapel right before I came here." Serge informed the old mage.

Cadence looked like she had just woken up and her shoulders where stiff from having slept with her hands behind her back,her hands were a bit blue so the bindings needed to be attended to and now that she was awake the bandages around a wound in her side needed to be changed, but she did not look like she was ill treated, nor did she seam to be afraid of Tane which indicated that he had not treated her badly.
"Hey Serge..."
Cadence muttered and looked down, what was there to say to a fomer Chantrymate when one had joined the Nephandi and gotten caught.
"Ehm...are you well?"
She finally asked just to fill the silence.

"Hey Cadence!" Serge said happily as if he wasn't talking to one of his old chantrymate's who joined the Nephandi.

"I'm fine. Just moved to Steelhaven. Master Morgan already has me doing a bunch of tasks. Haven't even gotten a good look at my own room yet." Serge said with a little chuckle trying to ease Cadence into the conversation.

"So how are you feeling? Also are those bindings too tight? Because.....your hands are turning blue." Serge said looking at Cadence's bindings.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Serge and Tane earlier:

"Angelica is doing quite well. I talked to her at Chantry Westchapel right before I came here." Serge informed the old mage.

"Ah that is good to hear please give her my regards the next time you see her young man."
Hildegard said with a measured smile.

"Hey Cadence!" Serge said happily as if he wasn't talking to one of his old chantrymate's who joined the Nephandi.

"Hey..."
Cadence muttered as she sat down on the sofa she had been sleeping on and tried to flex her shoulders to get rid of some of the stiffness with a bit of a wince she gave you an uncertain glance.

"I'm fine. Just moved to Steelhaven. Master Morgan already has me doing a bunch of tasks. Haven't even gotten a good look at my own room yet." Serge said with a little chuckle trying to ease Cadence into the conversation.

"Well it can be good to move out on your own and Steelhaven is a good Chantry I hear."
The new Nephanda said and looked at her feet as she nervously wriggled her toes.
"So ehm...do you like it here so far?"
She asked.

"So how are you feeling?

"Sort of like shit...I mean never mind being run through by a shark tooth sword, being taken captive...facing a trial and having been injected with some shit that makes me unable to sing...and that felt like some drunk Verbena had enchanted a wasp and made a ehm...eh...superwasp I guess that then stung me...never mind all that I...had to face my Mentor...tell her what I had done...so yeah I have been better."
Cadence said with despair in her voice then she sigh.
"Sorry I guess what you are wondering about from Master Morgan is if I am treated alright and yeah...I have been treated fairly."

Also are those bindings too tight? Because.....your hands are turning blue." Serge said looking at Cadence's bindings.

"They hurt a little...not to much, but my hands are going numb, I think that will always happen with rope, you have to tie it pretty tight to avoid someone just slipping their hands out of them I guess they invented cuffs for a reason though I assume those two would get uncomfortable after a while..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Serge and Tane earlier:

"Ah that is good to hear please give her my regards the next time you see her young man."
Hildegard said with a measured smile.

"Sure thing." Serge said returning the smile.

"Hey..."
Cadence muttered as she sat down on the sofa she had been sleeping on and tried to flex her shoulders to get rid of some of the stiffness with a bit of a wince she gave you an uncertain glance.

"Let's see how you actually feel..." Serge thought as he made sure to return her glance, ensuring that he had made eye contact with her. He peered at her eyes and then through her gaze, into the vast chaotic mess within her soul. Remembering what his mentor taught him, Serge 'opened' his eyes further and peered at her aura.

(((Serge is using a Coincidental Mind 1 effect to activate his Aura Sight and see Cadence's Aura. Arete Roll: 2, 9, 5)))  

"Well it can be good to move out on your own and Steelhaven is a good Chantry I hear."
The new Nephanda said and looked at her feet as she nervously wriggled her toes.
"So ehm...do you like it here so far?"
She asked.

"It's really fun so far. The people are nice, the chantry is cool despite not being a massive castle. I think it'll be fun here." Serge sincerely.

"Sort of like shit...I mean never mind being run through by a shark tooth sword, being taken captive...facing a trial and having been injected with some shit that makes me unable to sing...and that felt like some drunk Verbena had enchanted a wasp and made a ehm...eh...superwasp I guess that then stung me...never mind all that I...had to face my Mentor...tell her what I had done...so yeah I have been better."
Cadence said with despair in her voice then she sigh.

"Woah woah woah woah. What did you just say? You got run through by a shark sword! You met Mr. Shark Sword!" Serge said getting excited despite the situation.

"Sorry, I know that isn't the best time to get excited. Have all your injuries been healed? You know I just talked with someone who got stabbed by a guy with a sword of shark teeth. I just thought that it sounded like the coolest thing ever. What did Mr. Shark Sword look like?" Serge asked trying to use his excitement to lighten Cadence's mood.....but mostly to learn the identity of Mr.Shark Sword.

"Sorry I guess what you are wondering about from Master Morgan is if I am treated alright and yeah...I have been treated fairly."

"That's nice to hear. Are you hungry? Did they feed you anything?" Serge asked.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:32 am

Serge and Tane earlier:

"Sure thing." Serge said returning the smile.

"Thank you Serge."
Constance said softly.

"Let's see how you actually feel..." Serge thought as he made sure to return her glance, ensuring that he had made eye contact with her. He peered at her eyes and then through her gaze, into the vast chaotic mess within her soul. Remembering what his mentor taught him, Serge 'opened' his eyes further and peered at her aura.

Constance's aura was bright and flickering orange signifying great fear, it had brown stripes signifying bitterness, gray and silver areas indicating deep despair, the woman's aura was also constantly moving with white flecks like a television on static increasing the sense that she was afraid and anxious and freakishly though the whole thing where where constant ugly, black ripples that you had never seen before.

"It's really fun so far. The people are nice, the chantry is cool despite not being a massive castle. I think it'll be fun here." Serge sincerely.

"You thought that Steelhaven would be a castle...in the middle of Boston?"
Constance said and grinned though her expression soon sobered again.
"Well I guess there are that Hermetic Chantry at the University it is sort of like a castle, anyway I am glad that you are happy here."

"Woah woah woah woah. What did you just say? You got run through by a shark sword! You met Mr. Shark Sword!" Serge said getting excited despite the situation.

"Mr Shark Sword?..well I guess that is a good name for him...yeah I was guarding a door, it did not go to well."
She muttered and looked down the bandage at her side and winced.

"Sorry, I know that isn't the best time to get excited. Have all your injuries been healed? You know I just talked with someone who got stabbed by a guy with a sword of shark teeth. I just thought that it sounded like the coolest thing ever. What did Mr. Shark Sword look like?" Serge asked trying to use his excitement to lighten Cadence's mood.....but mostly to learn the identity of Mr.Shark Sword.

"They took me to a healer he took care of the worst of it apparently that sword make the same kind of wounds as a Primium bullets, hard to heal so it still hurts a bit."
She said and shrugged.
"It could have been allot worse, and another person was stabbed with that sword, my this guy gets around as for what he looks like sort of like a short man with dark skin, dark hair and allot of tattoos."
The new Nephandus said and glanced over at Tane and she smiled just a little.
"I am not so sure I agree with the coolness of that sword though but it certainly where effective."
She grumbled.

"That's nice to hear. Are you hungry? Did they feed you anything?" Serge asked.

Constance shook her head.
"They offered but I don't think I could eat anything, not with what...is going to happen to me."
She muttered and the white flecks of anxiousness in her aura flared up as she thought about it.

She's fine for now. And i'm sorry for the wound... but we were in a fight. Shit happens. the enourmus man shrugged.

"Yeah...shit do happens..."
Constance muttered bitterly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Serge and Tane earlier:

"You thought that Steelhaven would be a castle...in the middle of Boston?"
Constance said and grinned though her expression soon sobered again.
"Well I guess there are that Hermetic Chantry at the University it is sort of like a castle, anyway I am glad that you are happy here."

"Hell Yeah I did! Look." Serge said flipping to the drawing of a castle that he had drawn in the car.

"I mean think about its name for a second. Steelhaven. Sounds like a medieval fortress to me. Anyways I'm glad to see you too." Serge said with a smile.

"It could have been allot worse, and another person was stabbed with that sword, my this guy gets around as for what he looks like sort of like a short man with dark skin, dark hair and allot of tattoos."
The new Nephandus said and glanced over at Tane and she smiled just a little.
"I am not so sure I agree with the coolness of that sword though but it certainly where effective."
She grumbled.

"Short man...with dark skin, dark hair, and tattoos. So kind of like Mr. Karyak?" Serge with a glance at Tane and his ritual tattoos.

"Ohhhhh he's Mr. Shark Sword." Serge said finally realizing. "Do you have the sword on you? Because I would love to draw it some day." Serge said with a smile returning to his face.

Tane grinned at the boy exited with him. What would be his surprise with tane's identity "Who else have you seen?"

"In this Chantry? A couple of people so far but not many. As for people you've stabbed I've only met one other person.
A prisoner in the basement."
Serge said remembering his talk with Siege.

Constance shook her head.
"They offered but I don't think I could eat anything, not with what...is going to happen to me."
She muttered and the white flecks of anxiousness in her aura flared up as she thought about it.

Serge twitched a little as the white flecks flared up. Seeing emotions on someones face was easier to ignore than seeing it in a brilliant display of lights and magick.

"Yeah...shit do happens..."
Constance muttered bitterly.

"Did you put up a fight?" Serge asked curiously. "I mean....what do you do when Mr. Shark Sword comes at you flailing a shark by its tail. I would probably freak and run away." Serge said humorously keeping a careful eye on her aura to see if their were any improvements to her mood.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Serge and Tane earlier:

"Hell Yeah I did! Look." Serge said flipping to the drawing of a castle that he had drawn in the car.

"That is a nice castle Serge but you do know we are in a big city in USA and not in the Scottish countryside? There are very few castles around here."
Constance said and she smiled a little.

"I mean think about its name for a second. Steelhaven. Sounds like a medieval fortress to me. Anyways I'm glad to see you too." Serge said with a smile.

"Well yes it do kind of sound like that...perhaps the guy who founded it Master Steelhaven lived in a fortress once."
The new Nephanda said then she gave you a sad look.
"I only wish it was under different circumstances Serge..."
She muttered.

"Short man...with dark skin, dark hair, and tattoos. So kind of like Mr. Karyak?" Serge with a glance at Tane and his ritual tattoos.

"Ohhhhh he's Mr. Shark Sword." Serge said finally realizing. "Do you have the sword on you? Because I would love to draw it some day." Serge said with a smile returning to his face.

Your enthusiasm made Constance giggle a bit.
"Yeah...he is the one..."
She muttered.
"And I think the sword is ceremonial so be careful to show some respect, he appears to be a nice enough man when one is not in a fight with him but you do not want to insult him now do you..."

"Did you put up a fight?" Serge asked curiously. "I mean....what do you do when Mr. Shark Sword comes at you flailing a shark by its tail. I would probably freak and run away." Serge said humorously keeping a careful eye on her aura to see if their were any improvements to her mood.

Constance shook her head sadly.
"No I did not...I...saw someone in the Traditionalist strike team I did not expect to see, my ex in fact and I got distracted for just a moment and then I was on the ground with a hole in my side bleeding out, yeah if I had seen someone coming at me with that sword I would have been scared for sure but I really did not see it coming, I did a very poor job at guarding that door..."
She muttered. You saw the gray and silver flare around her aura, and there was so much orange, the girl was terrified and sad and her mood did not seam to be improving much.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Serge and Tane earlier:

"That is a nice castle Serge but you do know we are in a big city in USA and not in the Scottish countryside? There are very few castles around here."
Constance said and she smiled a little.

"Yeah well, who cares? If I close my eyes I can be in a big castle if I want to be." Serge said with a smile.

"Well yes it do kind of sound like that...perhaps the guy who founded it Master Steelhaven lived in a fortress once."
The new Nephanda said then she gave you a sad look.
"I only wish it was under different circumstances Serge..."
She muttered.

"I won't lie, better circumstances would be nice but I'm not complaining. No point complaining or worrying about things that have already happened. Might as well make the best of it. It's nice just seeing you again." Serge said with a smile.

Your enthusiasm made Constance giggle a bit.
"Yeah...he is the one..."
She muttered.
"And I think the sword is ceremonial so be careful to show some respect, he appears to be a nice enough man when one is not in a fight with him but you do not want to insult him now do you..."

"Damn your right. Swords like that are always important." Serge said a little annoyed.

Turning back towards Tane Serge said nervously, "Sorry if I was a bit forwards. I just spent 15 minutes talking non-stop with a prisoner and most of that conversation involved you and that sword. I guess I got a little excited."

Constance shook her head sadly.
"No I did not...I...saw someone in the Traditionalist strike team I did not expect to see, my ex in fact and I got distracted for just a moment and then I was on the ground with a hole in my side bleeding out, yeah if I had seen someone coming at me with that sword I would have been scared for sure but I really did not see it coming, I did a very poor job at guarding that door..."
She muttered. You saw the gray and silver flare around her aura, and there was so much orange, the girl was terrified and sad and her mood did not seam to be improving much.

Serge bit his lip to stop himself reacting to the changes in Cadence's aura. This was the downside of seeing a person's emotions in real-time. He silently cursed himself for thinking that reminding Cadence of her fight would cheer her up. He tried to think of another topic to cheer her up but Serge realized that that was not the reason he was here.

"Well it's very clear that you being treated reasonable and well. You should eat something soon. Some food might help calm you down." Serge advised.

"I don't think Master Morgan would be happy that I spent some time talking to you. I was just supposed to make sure you were being treated well. Well I'm glad I talked with you. I still have other tasks I need to take care off." Serge said, saying his farewells.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:18 pm

Tane and Serge earlier:

"Yeah well, who cares? If I close my eyes I can be in a big castle if I want to be." Serge said with a smile.

"The way you see the world Serge is pretty odd, but I can not help to feel that it is far more fun than the way I do."
The new Nephanda said and she sounded amused.

"I won't lie, better circumstances would be nice but I'm not complaining. No point complaining or worrying about things that have already happened. Might as well make the best of it. It's nice just seeing you again." Serge said with a smile.

"Well you are not the one who where run through and who sit here bound, having to tell your Mentor you joined the Nephandi and knowing you would soon be...ended...I do not see any way to make the best of this Serge but...it is good to see you again..."
She said softly and looked down fearfully.

"Damn your right. Swords like that are always important." Serge said a little annoyed.

"So they are...sorry for annoying you I just did not want you to hurt Tane's feelings."
The former Chorister muttered.

"Well it's very clear that you being treated reasonable and well. You should eat something soon. You should eat though. Some food might help calm you down." Serge advised.

"I guess you are right...and if I don't eat sooner or later I will be forced to and I would like to keep what little dignity I have left."
Cadence said.
"Well you did your job I am treated fine, far better than any of you would be if you had been captured by the Nephandi so I can't complain."
She said and tried to force a small smile.

"I don't think Master Morgan would be happy that I spent some time talking to you. I was just supposed to make sure you were being treated well. Well I'm glad I talked with you. I still have other tasks I need to take care off." Serge said, saying his farewells.

"I am sorry for keeping you...but yeah I am glad for the talk."
Cadence said and smiled slightly again. Hildegard nodded to you.
"Her hands will be taken care of and her wound re dressed we do not want her to suffer needlessly, and advocate have been arranged for her and will arrive shortly."
She informed you.
"Well if you are satisfied I will not keep you from your tasks young man."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 pm

Tane and Serge earlier:

"I am sorry for keeping you...but yeah I am glad for the talk."
Cadence said and smiled slightly again. Hildegard nodded to you.
"Her hands will be taken care of and her wound re dressed we do not want her to suffer needlessly, and advocate have been arranged for her and will arrive shortly."
She informed you.
"Well if you are satisfied I will not keep you from your tasks young man."

Serge nodded politely to Hildegaard and turned to Tane and said, "Thanks for letting me into your room to check on Cadence. You know its strange but I feel like I already know a little bit about you."

Serge then exited the room and proceeded onto his next tasks.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:34 am

Tane:

I'm doing everything possible to prevent anything from happening. It will be a tough fight, but you're going to be ok. I'm getting ready,
and tomorrow i'll need both of you... around mid day i'll be able to tell you my ideas. He said, scolding her a little for letting herself down so easily.

Cadence looked down and sigh.
"I...will try to fight."
She muttered but it was clear she did not have much in the way of hope. Hildegard raised an eyebrow.
"Is it me you are referring to as one of those you will need at mid day Mr Karyak or is Mr Yager the other person you are talking about?"
The Chorister asked.

Don't really remember the other one, but maybe a visit is due. He said, really sleepy and tired.

"Which other one Mr Karyak?"
Hildegard asked.
"Well you need some sleep, I can take care of Miss Clearwater for a few more hours while you get some rest but then I have other duties to attend to."
She told you sternly.

Take a good look. It has a long history. He said, letting him see (and not touch) the sword still bloody.

Cadence looked at the sword and winced.
"Ehm is that my blood Tane should you not wipe it of or something? I mean ok the sword is wood and teeth so I won't rust but will it not eventually start to smell?"
She asked and raised an eyebrow.

Harder than most people here. I've cut some other in half with half the effort.

"Well perhaps it would have been easier if I where cut in half Tane but I can think of better ways to go...looking at that sword I am just never going swimming where there are sharks again...well I guess I never will be doing that but you get my point."
She muttered as she eyed the sword.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:16 am

Tane and Serge earlier:

Take a good look. It has a long history. He said, letting him see (and not touch) the sword still bloody.

Serge wasted no time staring at the blade and making a mental copy of all of its intricacies for later reference.

"Damn this looks like it came straight out of a video game. Does it have a name? I doubt it's just called shark sword." Serge asked.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:55 am

Tane and Serge earlier:

It is you, you know her mentor, you go back at least more than i do. There's some things i have to confirm before i venture the solutions, though.

Hildegard raised an eyebrow.
"I am not the girl's Mentor Mr Karyak, Mrs Danielson is her Mentor. I do know the girl since we are of the same Tradition though."

The other one i had to hurt. He said, clearly seeing the confusion Na, you go and do your thing, i have already taken enough of your time. I also have to stay here reading, so no harm done.

"The young man you captured when you, your custos and Miss Day went to the parking lot in the slums to look for Avatar shards."
Hiledgard reminded you.
"You brought in a man you had stabbed in the hand, it gave Master Nassa quite a bit of bother to heal him."

Wood needs moistering to grow and be healthy. Teeth need calcium and something to break. And the sword of my ancestors needs power of the soul. That it gets from me, or from blood. Let it soak in the mana of the evildoers, and flourish with it's power.

"That sounds like those trees that the Verbena keep, they feed them their blood so the bark grow red and the Coven's tree then give them power or something, I bet the witches would love your sword."
Cadence said still looking a little uneasy of the sword after she had been run through with it.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:19 am

Tane and Serge Earlier:

It has no name of it's own, only a title. "Atonga taonga", Atonga's Gift, the sword of the ancestor's, a gift to protect and save

"Now that's a cool name!" Serge said with a dumb grin on his face as he continued looking at the intricacies of the sword.

Wood needs moistering to grow and be healthy. Teeth need calcium and something to break. And the sword of my ancestors needs power of the soul. That it gets from me, or from blood. Let it soak in the mana of the evildoers, and flourish with it's power.

"Damn your sword can absorb blood. That's such a classic sword ability. "Does it have any other cool abilities? Like, can it steal an opponents essence from them with every strike? I remember seeing a shark sword that did that on television."

Tane wrote:The other one i had to hurt. He said, clearly seeing the confusion Na, you go and do your thing, i have already taken enough of your time. I also have to stay here reading, so no harm done.
"The young man you captured when you, your custos and Miss Day went to the parking lot in the slums to look for Avatar shards."
Hiledgard reminded you.
"You brought in a man you had stabbed in the hand, it gave Master Nassa quite a bit of bother to heal him."

"Yeah, Avatar shard guy. He's the one." Serge said with a nod. "He's actually quite nice when he's chained down and watched. We talked a lot about 'Mr.Shark Sword' and how all of the shaman seemed to have the coolest magickal items. I should probably thank you. Thanks to the sword I was able to get him talking on length about his fight with you guys. Got a lot of information out of him."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Serge and Tane earlier:

"Damn your sword can absorb blood. That's such a classic sword ability. "Does it have any other cool abilities? Like, can it steal an opponents essence from them with every strike? I remember seeing a shark sword that did that on television."

"My essence are quite alright however the sword did hurt my patterns badly or so the healer they took me to said as he worked on me."
Cadence said and frowned.
"The thing is magickal that much is for sure."

"Yeah, Avatar shard guy. He's the one." Serge said with a nod. "He's actually quite nice when he's chained down and watched. We talked a lot about 'Mr.Shark Sword' and how all of the shaman seemed to have the coolest magickal items.

"Well don't get to attached to him young man the prisoners are..."
Hildegard looked at Cadence who sort of drew a bit back and shivered in fear at the older Chorister's words.
"Are going to Horizon for trial soon."
She said then she raised an eyebrow at your nicknames.
"Well I am glad you got some information out of the prisoner though."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:16 am

Serge and Tane earlier:

And you're well respected, and any testimony comming from her mentor would be disregarded. At least you can give me some kind of direction since i trust you and you've more experience than me in occidental legal thingies. He said, in lack of better terms.

"I can give you advice on the legal affairs of the Traditions Mr Karyak and how they work but for testimony I can only speak what I see that the girl is Fallen, I do not share your belief that she can be saved, she do deserve a fair trial and will get it but I can not take responsibility for her as some second Mentor that I am not willing to do, give advice yes but not that..."
Hildegard said sternly. Cadence just sigh and looked down.
"I have a Mentor ma'am I do not need another but thank you for what you are doing."
She said softly.

Riiight. Hmn... it would be good to question him too, to see if there were other organizations of nephandi going around. he said. He had thought the boy was refering to other guys captured that day, but it had been a long day, and he was prettyconfused by this hour. Hell of a fight that one. My brother got a terrible silver wound, all rotten and all.

"Ah yes questioning the Nephandus might be a good idea..."
Hildegard agreed.
"As for your friend I do hope Mr Coawa is quite alright, how do silver affect his kind?"

It's not a mistery that we share many costumes and ways. They remember what should never have been forgotten in the first place.We find brethren where we can.

Cadence nodded at that.
"Well it is nothing I am used to working with, but perhaps the Verbena will let you do rituals with them and stuff if you already have a similar Paradigm..."
She commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Tane and Serge earlier:

As i said, it's a gift nor to hurt, although it can. It is a tool to help and protect, to give you a way to stand between those who hurt others and those in need of help

"Wish I had an ancient ancestral weapon like that to protect people. All I've got is this pencil." Serge said holding up his pencil. "Doesn't even have any symbolic meaning to it, I brought it at an art store when I came here in Boston."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Tane and Serge Earlier:

A weapon is a weapon. The importance it has is the conection to your ancestors. With that, i can help. With a pencil... make one yourself with wood taken from a tree someone on your familly planted or at least owned, and consagrate it to your ancestors with blood and fastings. THen ask your ancestors for permision to talk and write in their name, and wait for a signal. If you see one, they'll grant it to you, and there you'll have your own magick in action, and your very own conection.
THose kind of conections are never severed, only stretched too thin

"O-o-ok then." Serge stammered glancing at his rather plain pencil.

"That seems rather, extreme...but incredibly cool. I was just going to carve runic symbols into the pencil but if I get the chance I'll go with your idea. I just need to find a tree my family owned, find out how to make a pencil...and possibly find out who my ancestors are."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:01 pm

We all owe her, still. She said as much, she's not fallen because she wanted to, she's fallen because she saved her mentor, some sort of master of the art, i've been told. That is a great boon to her, and maybe if we can find some other things she has done for the traditions, important ones,

"We owe Miss Clearwater a fair trial Mr Karyak but not anything else, it do not matter what the reason for her Falling is, the fact is she is Nephandi, and she was with a group of Nephandi who kept several of our own captive and even tortured them, I fear she will be given little mercy no matter what she might have done for the Traditions, and her Mentor is an Adeptus Major, not that her rank matters all to much in this."
Hildegard said firmly.

since she's unwillingly fallen i can ask for her to be treated as a Widderslain. A powerful mentor and a controlled enviroment on a widderslaint can grant them the capacity to stay in the traditions,

"No she is not widderslainte and the same rules will not apply to her she is a Nephandus a member of the Nephandi, the reason she had for joining them are irrelevant."
The Chorister said firmly.

and if we add the value she might have for my investigation on cleaning avatars,

"Your research will not be taken serious or given any amount of weight I am afraid unless you can present some rather compelling proof of your theories, certainly it will not count towards sparing a Nephandus."
Hildegard said and shook her head.

and with a couple of testimonies, maybe we can build a case. Some of your help with finding people that can vouch for her can be invaluable since you know her and her mentor,

"Miss Clearwater is a Nephandus no amount of vouching for her will do any good, she joined the Nephandi any prior merits will be as they have never been, the only possible chance you have is if the Council themselves decide to pardon her but that have never happened towards a Nephandus what I know of and for good reason. I have helped you care for Miss Clearwater while you ran some errands but there really is nothing else I can do for her."
The older Chorister said and gave the young woman on the sofa a regretful look.

We CAN save her and, all the gods willing, we can reverse it. There are many methods, eventually we'll find one. We got the chance to help and deal a blow to the nephandi in the same move, we can't miss it.

"While your youthful enthusiasm are refreshing Mr Karyak, No I do not believe you can save her and no one have managed to reverse what the Caul do to an Avatar, while wanting to help Miss Clearwater is commendable, you are fighting a loosing battle."
Hildegard said and sigh.

It's like dirty fighting. It feels bad to be around for them, makes them weak and they get infected like they were struck days ago by dirty poisoned weapons. Nasty stuff. But Rokea are survivors and he's almost alright now.

"Hum...I do wonder why your friend's kind would have such a weakness, some form of Paradox perhaps..."
Hildegard said more to herself than to you.
"Well in any case I am thankful your friend is going to be alright Mr Karyak."
Cadence nodded as well.
"It must suck for him to be hurt in such a way."
She muttered.

One has to learn to find points in common over differences. I'm learning to heal avatars with a Virtual Adept, so if we can find common ground, i can find common ground with them

"You are working with a Virtual Adept to heal Avatars...that is really interesting how is that going?"
Cadence asked and she smiled a little to you though she still looked scared and hopeless.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down