Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Traitor, Conflicts and Foiling the Nephandi's Plans IC Thread 6

4 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Traitor, Conflicts and Foiling the Nephandi's Plans IC Thread 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Traitor, Conflicts and Foiling the Nephandi's Plans IC Thread 6

Post by Warpmind Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:05 pm

Colin tucked the atlas under his arm, pondered for a moment, then headed down to the cellars again, and straight for the node.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Traitor, Conflicts and Foiling the Nephandi's Plans IC Thread 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Traitor, Conflicts and Foiling the Nephandi's Plans IC Thread 6

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:38 am

"Yes, we're at the node room, Beatrice," he assured her.

Beatrice nodded weakly, she was still holding onto you for dear life, but she did seam to be relaxing some at least, this little misadventure had tired her out completely through, with the pain and fear she was in she did not have allot of reserves and she was shaking.

To Bruce he asked, just in case, "It was clear of any magick as well that wasn't supposed to be in there?" He added, glancing at Amadeus to include him in the plan," I want to make sure this place is entirely clean and stays that way. For now, anything coming in through it that is not on your person right now, check before being allowed in to those inside. I don't care if its roses from your own grandmother, check them for poisons, vampire blood, spiritual taints, magickal workings..."

"My Paradigm do not really work like that, I could make an artifact to check for magick but it is hard for me to just do it."
Bruce said. Amadeus nodded he walked up to the door, poked his finger of the tip of his dagger and let some drops of blood fall into his own palm reading the result.
"It is clean, it is only the resonance of the Node itself in there and the wards."
The old mage said as he wiped his hands on a handkerchief before he begun checking his pockets for anything out of place. Bruce did the same, as did Micah, before he helped to do the same with Susannah.

As the group stand there searching their pockets you see Colin coming down the hallway.

Colin you see Adley holding Beatrice, Bruce, Amadeus and the Mercere looking through their pockets for anything out of place and Amadeus then checked each person just to me sure. Beatrice you see is very pale and seam to be completely exhausted.

(OOC: The Node is slightly Static in Resonance. It is this bit of ruins from an unknown culture. In the middle of the Node room, which have a dirt floor, there is this large bowl, big enough for two people to sit in and it looks to be made by obsidian, but there are no marks of any tools used to shape it. Around the bowl there are these gray stones with marking in a language no one have been able to read. It is known that the Agawam tribe held the place holy, and for some reason when a English teacher build a school for wealthy society girls he built around the bowl, enclosing it in a room, and the businessman who turned the school into an apartment building also did not touch it. On the walls of the Node room and any surface sounding the bowl cloudy white crystals forms and this is the tass that can be harvested from it.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:50 am

Beatrice nodded weakly, she was still holding onto you for dear life, but she did seam to be relaxing some at least, this little misadventure had tired her out completely through

He didn't have much he could do but hold her close and so he did that, saying, "You did very good, you're better at that game than I am, I think. Just a moment and we'll be inside," he said.

My Paradigm do not really work like that, I could make an artifact to check for magick but it is hard for me to just do it."

He nodded to Bruce. "Just being on the lookout for something mundane or plain suspicious is helpful too, we've had a number of surprise events," he said, understanding. "And to defend the room and everyone in it..." But Amadeus had another idea."Thank you," he said to him, "You can check me as well. I have several things on the inside of my jacket, pockets have tools," he told him. Then he saw Colin coming down the hall and wondered what was going on now...

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:08 am

In essence, seing much is like being blind... The considerations of such an statement were interesting, and he started to think about it, were spiders and spiritual friends.

Saturday Late Morning:
Tane Answered: "Thanks, i'll be there in half an hour."

He then greeted everyone and told them to stay put until he came back so they could plan better what to do next. He went off then with his spiritual companion to learn to talk to trees.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:33 am

Adley:

He didn't have much he could do but hold her close and so he did that, saying, "You did very good, you're better at that game than I am, I think. Just a moment and we'll be inside," he said.

Beatrice nodded she just rested her head against Adley's shoulder, the young Verbena of Diedne heritage trusting a Flambeau with her life, exhausted and relieved she closed her eyes though from how fast her breath was it was clear that she was still afraid, memories haunting her.

He nodded to Bruce. "Just being on the lookout for something mundane or plain suspicious is helpful too, we've had a number of surprise events," he said, understanding. "And to defend the room and everyone in it..." But Amadeus had another idea."Thank you," he said to him, "You can check me as well. I have several

Bruce simply nodded, he checked his weapons to make sure they where ready to be used if need be.

Amadeus went over to you and quickly went through your pockets and listed each item he found, there was nothing there that was not supposed to be there, then he just to be sure checked Beatrice as well but as she was only wearing a night gown it was not much to check other tan patting down it's creases.
"Thank you Mr Roth Hicks...for helping Beatrice."
Amadeus said even if he a few days ago would not have imagined himself thanking a member of your House.
"You are kind to her and I do appreciate it."

Tane:

Friday afternoon:

In essence, seing much is like being blind... The considerations of such an statement were interesting, and he started to think about it, were spiders and spiritual friends.

"Well if you see more than you can process that is as much blindness as seeing nothing, both physically and in more philosophical meanings."
Alessa said to you.

He then greeted everyone and told them to stay put until he came back so they could plan better what to do next. He went off then with his spiritual companion to learn to talk to trees.

The spirit walked beside you, in the Umbra and you went looking for some suitable trees, where do you go, to one of the parks or just to any random tree you might find in the city, there is not allot on the docks but here and there you will find decorative ones on street corners and the like.

Saturday morning:

Tane Answered: "Thanks, i'll be there in half an hour."

"Thank you, I was told to say that Amadeus will repay the favor. You have to speak with Jeffry Morgan, or your Cabalmates when you get here, there have been an attempt at the widderslaintes and they have have gone to a safer location at the Chantry, and Master Nassa are with them to stand guard, I will say nothing more over the phone but everyone is safe you will have to ask the people I mentioned though where to find them."
Narim explained.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:10 am

"Thank you Mr Roth Hicks...for helping Beatrice." Amadeus said even if he a few days ago would not have imagined himself thanking a member of your House. "You are kind to her and I do appreciate it."

He nodded. "I wish we didn't have to come this way," he said, meaning by the room, "but we are now at the safest place. Let's get inside...we'll figure out amenities and some bedding and the like as we can, but for now we will have to make do. And you'll have Bruce to help keep you guarded even if it is not as comfortable as our bedrooms."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:27 am

"I should have thought about it as well Mr Roth Hicks, I could have asked Master Sharaya if he would not mind teleport us down here, but I just did not...think about it..."
Amadeus said and sigh, he was clearly angry at himself for not thinking about what problems his apprentice might have with the door to the room where she was nearly Gilgulled.
"I find myself to be unfocused."
The Verbena said and glanced over at Susannah again.
"I am sure we can make do, we can place Beatrice in the bowl for now, it is smooth she should be comfortable there, as comfortable as possible but yes we will need some blankets for the Mercere."
The old mage said.
"I do trust Mr King's ability as a guard yes."
Amadeus said as he walked to open the door to the Node, his name glowing as he touched the door. Inside was the old dirt floor, hard packed by many feet over the centuries, and the strange black natural glass bowl, perfectly round, and the inscribed stones around it. You see two new crystals have grown on the walls since last someone was in here to pick the tass.

Beatrice visibly relaxed as you stepped into the Node, her musculature which had been so tense relaxed and her grip on your shirt softened.
"It...hurts less in here."
She muttered, that was a good sign as it meant her Avatar now was well enough to process Quintessence and it would be like taking a wounded dolphin of the beach and putting it back into the sea, it would not make the wounds vanish but it would be more comfortable.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:55 am

Colin came over to the node, book under his arm, "Ah, Adley... Chief Morgan asked me to let you know we'll be holding a tactical meeting in some ten minutes' time or so. The situation is... a bit complicated."
He looked over at Micah, "By the way, Mr. Gregario, if you're retreating down here instead, I should like my key back; won't do to have to search the Chantry for my own key, after all."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:24 am

Micah looks at Colin and fetch his key out of his pocket.
"Oh I am so sorry, I should have gone and found you to return it Mr Wainwright, but we where moved down here so quickly, I am so sorry for the inconvenience."
The Mercere said as he handed you your keys.
"And thank you for your kindness."
The man said with a smile though the smile was forced, it was clear he was struggling just to remain on his feet and keep going.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:48 am

Colin shook his head and shoved the key back in his pocket, "Not a problem at all; I have a... contingency, in any case; the situation changed drastically after I left you, what with some... new information coming to light. I'll have to agree, though, under the circumstances, this is probably the best place to sit and rest, if you have something comfortable to sit on. I, er, I think we have some folding chairs in a storeroom somewhere around here; if you'd like, I could see if I can find them. But first, if you'll excuse me..."
He stepped inside the room, lightly brushing against the door as he crossed the threshold, and came over to Beatrice, gently stroking her head, "How are you holding up, dear?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:30 am

Colin shook his head and shoved the key back in his pocket, "Not a problem at all; I have a... contingency, in any case; the situation changed drastically after I left you, what with some... new information coming to light.

"My duty is to protect my apprentice Mr Wainwright so yes I do tend to agree that taking every precaution is necessary though I have not yet been told what new information have come to light, however in my now thirty years or so as a member of Order of Hermes, if only on the fringes as a Mercere I have learned one thing, when a Flambeau tell you to run, you should run."
Micah said with a slight wry smile.

I'll have to agree, though, under the circumstances, this is probably the best place to sit and rest, if you have something comfortable to sit on. I, er, I think we have some folding chairs in a storeroom somewhere around here; if you'd like, I could see if I can find them. But first, if you'll excuse me..."

"Chairs would be welcome Mr Wainwright but what we really need are some blankets to keep the women warm and comfortable."
The Mercere said then he nodded.
"Off course, do not let me keep you."

He stepped inside the room, lightly brushing against the door as he crossed the threshold, and came over to Beatrice, gently stroking her head, "How are you holding up, dear?"

Beatrice looked at Colin and gave him a smile, she was very pale and all the excitement had tired her out.
"I will..be alright I think Colin."
She muttered.
"Walking past the door to...to...that room was..."
The young Verbena closed her eyes and tears rolled down her cheek.
"But it is...better in here, it hurts a little less...I can think..."
She muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:57 am

I go to the nearest park to find some trees.

Late Morning:
"Are you saying someone has attacked?" Tane asked.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:28 am

Friday:

You find a small part only ten minutes walk from the docks, it is a simple family park where people walk their dogs and young families take their children to play. The spirit at your side seam to perk up in this environment and it drift towards this tall old oak that stand a little to the side of a small pound. In the background you hear men and women talking and a dog barking.

Saturday morning:

"Yes someone was attacked, no one was hurt, but yes there was an attack. But due to the chance of someone tapping into the cell phone network I do not want to say more than that over the phone Mr Karyak."
Narim said in a serious tone of voice.
"I will explain more when you get here."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:15 pm

You think mister oak here would be willing to teach me to listen? he asked the little spirit that was surely happy to be here.

Morning:
"OK, i'll be staying if you got me a place ready."
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:02 pm

Colin looked around at the group, then at Adley, "I have a bit more information than you do right now, I believe; shall I fill them in on the pertinent details? I don't believe it should distress them further, but I'll defer to your judgment in this case..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:36 pm

Tane:

Friday:

You think mister oak here would be willing to teach me to listen? he asked the little spirit that was surely happy to be here.

"Yes...I have never taught one of your kind before though."
The little wood spirit said.
"Can you begin by seeing the spirit of the tree like you see me, looking at the Oak with your second eyes, look deep inside it and see it's spirit? I think that is a good place to start."
The Umbrood said.

Saturday:

"OK, i'll be staying if you got me a place ready."

"Yes an apartment is made ready for you, the furniture is old but I am sure you can get something better in your own time, but it is clean and functional."
Narim said and then he adds.
"We can work out the details around rent later, members either pay for their apartments or do work for the Chantry for some hours a week, but all the details we can work out later, you can pick up the key at my office."

(OOC: No reply for Colin right now since there is nothing really for me to reply to, just to let you know I have not forgotten you.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:24 pm

"I should have thought about it as well Mr Roth Hicks, I could have asked Master Sharaya if he would not mind teleport us down here, but I just did not...think about it..."Amadeus said and sigh, he was clearly angry at himself for not thinking about what problems his apprentice might have with the door to the room where she was nearly Gilgulled. "I find myself to be unfocused."

"Well, teleporting can be jarring and after that shock...well, we are here now. I understand, though...we all could use some rest I think." He felt bad about it too - he'd been focused on getting them down here that he'd lost sight of some of the context. Like in the wood...it was hard to know how to break that pattern as it seemed sensible when it was happening, or at least, felt natural.

"I am sure we can make do, we can place Beatrice in the bowl for now, it is smooth she should be comfortable there, as comfortable as possible but yes we will need some blankets for the Mercere." Amadeus said as he walked to open the door to the Node, his name glowing as he touched the door. Inside was the old dirt floor, hard packed by many feet over the centuries, and the strange black natural glass bowl...

He nodded to Amadeus. He looked at the Mercere to see how they were doing and then carried Beatrice down into the onyx black part of the node room, carefully setting her down with her head against his chest. For a moment, he just closed his eyes and held her, drinking in the stable feelings of the room until Colin came over to speak with them.

Beatrice visibly relaxed as you stepped into the Node, her musculature which had been so tense relaxed and her grip on your shirt softened. "It...hurts less in here."

"Good, adelfi...that's a good thing. Your avatar is could be sensing the quintessence, perhaps the familiarity of the place..."

Colin came over to the node, book under his arm, "Ah, Adley... Chief Morgan asked me to let you know we'll be holding a tactical meeting in some ten minutes' time or so. The situation is... a bit complicated."

"I see. Then I will go with you," he agreed. "Complicated..." he said, sounding a touch wry. "No doubt."

Colin looked around at the group, then at Adley, "I have a bit more information than you do right now, I believe; shall I fill them in on the pertinent details? I don't believe it should distress them further, but I'll defer to your judgment in this case..."

"Better wait till we're in the meeting room," he said to Colin, sounding tired. He didn't want to waste the time but he also had no idea what Colin might say, or what might upset everyone further at the moment. He gathered up energy from the anger his avatar was feeling and gently lay Beatrice down, starting to get up. "I'll be back when I can be, Beatrice," he said to her. Then asked, in general to everyone, "Does anyone have anything to put under her head?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Colin nodded, "Very well. I believe I saw some blankets in one of the store rooms... Admittedly, those may have been old sheets or similar; I did not inspect them particularly closely. Either way, we should be able to arrange something before the meeting."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:45 pm

"Well, teleporting can be jarring and after that shock...well, we are here now. I understand, though...we all could use some rest I think." He felt bad about it too - he'd been focused on getting them down here that he'd lost sight of some of the context. Like in the wood...it was hard to know how to break that pattern as it seemed sensible when it was happening, or at least, felt natural.

"Yes it can be jarring indeed..."
Amadeus said then he sigh.
"Yes we could need some rest, more though we could use something going our way and this series of problems stopping."
The old Verbena muttered.
"But be it as it may, we will protect what is ours and then we can rest."

He nodded to Amadeus. He looked at the Mercere to see how they were doing and then carried Beatrice down into the onyx black part of the node room, carefully setting her down with her head against his chest. For a moment, he just closed his eyes and held her, drinking in the stable feelings of the room until Colin came over to speak with them.

The two Mercere looked tired. Micah was pale and drawn but he looked determined to keep going and keep Susannah safe, you get the feeling that the day she died, he would fall apart and follow her in death not before long unless someone had a new charge for him to care for, he kept himself up because his apprentice needed him. Susannah was staring into nothing like usual but she was ashen pale, is was clearly tired.

The obsidian bowl was perfectly smooth and a little warm to the touch while the ground around was cold. Beatrice just leans her head against your chest the Node seamed to relax her. Then after a while she stretched out her hands towards Susannah and waved her over, not that the Mercere really seamed to notice.
"The bowl...is big enough for...two.."
The Verbena said in a whisper. Micah glanced at her.
"I...ehm thank you Miss Alexander but do she not scare you...what she...ehm..."
Beatrice looked down and she shivered.
"Y...yes she scare me Sir...the thought of how close I came to..."
The young Verbena shivered in fear.
"But...but it is cold and she needs...rest as well, and the bowl is big, enough for two, it would not be right for me not to...share just to being uneasy."
Micah looked at Beatrice for a long while then he looked at you as if asking what to do, Susannah did need rest, but he did not want to scare the young Verbena either.

"Good, adelfi...that's a good thing. Your avatar is could be sensing the quintessence, perhaps the familiarity of the place..."

"Do you...think it is better then...if it is sensing the Quintessence?"
Beatrice asked you hopefully, it was clear that she was very concerned about her Avatar.

He gathered up energy from the anger his avatar was feeling and gently lay Beatrice down, starting to get up. "I'll be back when I can be, Beatrice," he said to her. Then asked, in general to everyone, "Does anyone have anything to put under her head?"

Beatrice looked at you and nodded.
"Be safe adelfós."
The Verbena muttered and gave you a soft smile.
"Once we where real bother and sister, but then I was the Hermetic and you where a Son of Ether."
She suddenly said.
"I do not know how I know that but I do."
She said in a tired voice.

Bruce took of his coat and handed it to you.
"Will that do?"
He asked and gave his Cabalmate a worried glance.
"Will she be alright, she looks ready to drop."

Colin nodded, "Very well. I believe I saw some blankets in one of the store rooms... Admittedly, those may have been old sheets or similar; I did not inspect them particularly closely. Either way, we should be able to arrange something before the meeting."

"Thank you Mr Wainwright, anything that will keep the women and Mr Gregario warm will do."
Amadeus said and nodded.
"Some blankets or sheets will be fine."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:02 pm

Colin nodded and rested the book against the wall, giving Adley and Beatrice an oddly understanding look when she commented on past kinship, "Well, then, I will be right back... Master Nassa, I expect a small campfire in here would be unsafe and impractical?"
He smoothly bowed, and headed over to the storerooms in pursuit of suitable fabrics - if necessary, a bolt of whole cloth.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:24 pm

"We are underground Mr Wainwright, in a small room with no windows, unless magick is used then yes a small camp fire will be most impractical."
Amadeus said and raised an eyebrow.

You find several blankets in the storeroom in fact, they are a little old and worn, but they will do nicely, you find four of them in there.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:30 pm

Colin nodded, "Very well. I believe I saw some blankets in one of the store rooms... Admittedly, those may have been old sheets or similar; I did not inspect them particularly closely. Either way, we should be able to arrange something before the meeting.

"Good, thank you," he said, echoing Master Nassa's comment. "Please check them over as well as you can before you bring them in. Minimize any more surprises."

"Yes we could need some rest, more though we could use something going our way and this series of problems stopping." The old Verbena muttered. "But be it as it may, we will protect what is ours and then we can rest."

"Of course," he said, sounding as if the old Verbena had just told him what he already knew, innately such as how to breathe.

The young Verbena shivered in fear. "But...but it is cold and she needs...rest as well, and the bowl is big, enough for two, it would not be right for me not to...share just to being uneasy." Micah looked at Beatrice for a long while then he looked at you as if asking what to do, Susannah did need rest, but he did not want to scare the young Verbena either.

He caught Micah's look and then said to Beatrice, "Are you sure? If either of you become too upset, then...perhaps you could trade turns," he suggested. "We want you safe and comfortable but also it's been very hard on you both, we're trying to balance that as best we are able."

"Do you...think it is better then...if it is sensing the Quintessence?" Beatrice asked you hopefully, it was clear that she was very concerned about her Avatar

"I think it is a good sign that things are improving and will improve over time," he said. He doubted that her avatar was wholly healed after what had happened, but it did seem to be a good thing if it could interact with the ambient energies.

"Be safe adelfós." The Verbena muttered and gave you a soft smile. "Once we where real bother and sister, but then I was the Hermetic and you where a Son of Ether." She suddenly said. "I do not know how I know that but I do."

He looked puzzled at her, then up at Colin, catching something of the look he was giving them. To her, he said, "I don't know how you know that either...not exactly." He wondered if she meant his avatar...which he could link to the sample he'd given Cita, the same way she'd had a dream about the same man he had. But a Son of Ether would have been a more recent incarnation for his avatar.Then again it was dynamic, who knew where it had been unless it seemed fit to grace him some of its knowledge when relevant as it had. "I hope I was good to you." He gave her a small smile.

Bruce took of his coat and handed it to you. "Will that do?" He asked and gave his Cabalmate a worried glance. "Will she be alright, she looks ready to drop."

"Thank you," he said, turning the coat so it could cover her and provide some head support. "She is very tired, stressed and...well, rest will help. And time to recover."

"Well, then, I will be right back... Master Nassa, I expect a small campfire in here would be unsafe and impractical?"
He smoothly bowed, and headed over to the storerooms in pursuit of suitable fabrics - if necessary, a bolt of whole cloth.

"Forgive me, but yes a fire inside would be unwise. However, heating stones or metal can provide warmth without the nuisance of ash, fumes and such," he suggested, thinking out loud. "I'm not able to transform energies from one to another yet though and if I moved the heat it would make a cold spot somewhere else," he added, still thinking it through.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:04 pm

He caught Micah's look and then said to Beatrice, "Are you sure? If either of you become too upset, then...perhaps you could trade turns," he suggested. "We want you safe and comfortable but also it's been very hard on you both, we're trying to balance that as best we are able."

"I am sure, she needs rest as well."
Beatrice said as she glanced at you.
"It is not her fault what have happened to her, she should be treated kindly."
The young Verbena said she looked sad and nervous but she did want to help.

"I think it is a good sign that things are improving and will improve over time," he said. He doubted that her avatar was wholly healed after what had happened, but it did seem to be a good thing if it could interact with the ambient energies.

According to Cita it would take months, perhaps years before Beatrice's Avatar was fully healed, but she had hoped that the soul would get well enough to accept Quintessence fairly quickly as it could be used to speed up it's recovery, no it was not fully healed but it was a good sign that it was on the mend and with time would get well. It was also clear that Beatrice was still in pain, but she was a little more at ease, the Node eased her pain but did not remove it.
"I hope it will get well one day..."
Beatrice muttered in a worried tone of voice.

He looked puzzled at her, then up at Colin, catching something of the look he was giving them. To her, he said, "I don't know how you know that either...not exactly." He wondered if she meant his avatar...which he could link to the sample he'd given Cita, the same way she'd had a dream about the same man he had. But a Son of Ether would have been a more recent incarnation for his avatar.Then again it was dynamic, who knew where it had been unless it seemed fit to grace him some of its knowledge when relevant as it had. "I hope I was good to you." He gave her a small smile.

"I do not know how we treated one another, I only know that in a former life, I was a Hermetic a..."
Beatrice hesitated not sure about what she was saying, as if she was trying to catch a dream.
"A Tytalus...and you where a Son of Ether...it is just information that fell into my head."
She muttered.
"My Mentor say that souls often travel in groups and that we often meet the people that where close to us in this life in another, that he have met many people again and again over his many lives..."
The girl said, she closed her eyes, exhausted.
"I...can not seam to...keep my eyes open..."
Beatrice said, sounding embarrassed.

"Thank you," he said, turning the coat so it could cover her and provide some head support. "She is very tired, stressed and...well, rest will help. And time to recover."

"I should have come to see her earlier..."
Brice said but he said nothing more, he was not a man that usually said allot, but it was clear that the whole situation made him uneasy and he did not like to see the young Verbena suffer.

However, heating stones or metal can provide warmth without the nuisance of ash, fumes and such," he suggested, thinking out loud. "I'm not able to transform energies from one to another yet though and if I moved the heat it would make a cold spot somewhere else," he added, still thinking it through.

"Moving the cold spot somewhere else is a better idea than heating the stones in here as they are magickal...heating the walls as they are stone could work though."
Amadeus said and tapped the bridge of his nose.
"I might be able to warm the stones, possibly, but my Tradition generally do not well with the heat and fire part of Forces unfortunately. If you need a storm I can whip one up for you, but fire and heat, that is another story."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Colin quickly shook out the blankets and made a quick magical scan of them, before folding them up, military-style. Then, in a moment of insight, he sent a quick message up to Narim, "If possible, could you arrange a hasty delivery of a small space heater or similar device that can be used in the Node?"
Then he trotted back to the Node.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:43 pm

You find nothing out of place in the blankets not mundane or magckally.

You get a reply back from Narim:

"Hum...well we have one electrical contact down there for some light. I will send a heater down you will find it right outside the Node."

You get back to the Node, outside of the room you see a simple heater stand in the hallway as if it had just popped up from nothing.

Amadeus walked out of the Node room to check out in the hallway when he feels magick being worked out there.
"A heater?"
The old Verbena muttered and he pricked his finger again and muttered a few words to check that it is safe.
"Our heating problem might be solved Mr Roth Hicks, there is a light bulb in here so there have to be a way to use this as well."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next