Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7

5 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7 - Page 16 Empty Re: June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 13.01.16 7:40

Adley:

"I would guess the trade off there is, depending where the other person is on the other side, if it could be used to track backwards..." He shook his head. "Worth checking out though as a backup, maybe by people that understand these things better than I do. June said she didn't know if it could work, the phone recording."

"We could not do this and have the person helping us at the Chantry, we would need to bring them to another location to be sure, yes such a rote could be tracked, I guess someone skilled with Vim could make it less tractable, but I would not take that chance."

He shook his head at the coffee. "Water, if you have it."

"I think I do..."
The old mage said he stood and rummaged through one of his cabinets until he produced some bottled water and a glass, he poured water in the glass and handed it to you.
"Here you go."

"Probably...one has to have a place to spend their undead years, after all."

"Indeed and this world being destroyed is probably not healthy for a vampire either."

"True enough."

"Once we are done talking we might as well see if we can wake him, if it is not possible to rouse him we will just have to wait with whatever information Mr Lenoe can give us until dark."

"Perhaps that might help. Then we can have our conversation, see what pans out.

Jeffry nodded at that.

I do feel bad for Cita, she's been worked very hard as well. I am quite grateful for her help in all these matters that keep cropping up, all these people that need her care. And I just remembered, her other patients. And there's a plane coming in, the node cleansers...hell...I forgot what with the port." He rubbed his fingers along the bridge of his nose, tiredly. "I feel like there's something else I'm forgetting..."

"I do feel bad for putting this much on her as well."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"I originally asked her here to help with your unwanted tenant, and it have sort of spiraled from there and we are keeping her from her own Chantry and Cabal, but I will always be grateful to her for her help."
The old mage said then he sigh.
"Some of her other patients will come by on Monday, if there is a Boston then...as for the Node Cleansers I have sent someone to meet them."
Your mentor then gave a wry smile.
"If you have forgotten something mea filius it is sure to come back and bite you in your behind and you will remember it then."

"You're right, of course." He spread his hands out and then let his arms drop again. "I'm letting you know that it's...well, difficult as you'd expect, I suppose. Or moreso, I am not precisely sure, having no comparison for anything like this week in my experience."

"I have not had many such weeks myself, crisis yes but usually not this much happening all at once."
The old mage admitted.
"Well you will learn mea filius and all we really can do is try to make the best decisions we are able to and hope they where the right call."

He nodded at that. "We shall just have to see."

Jeffry did not reply to that but he had a grave look on his face.

"Yes, I don't like that."

"Neither do I."
Jeffry muttered.
"Neither do I."

"The trick is getting there...Colin's plan might assist...a distraction, someone sneak in another way...I want to talk to him about all this. I wish he was here," he said with a concerned look.

"The plan do have merit."
Jeffry said and nodded.
"It might just be what we need to get to that blasted Node if we can get the wards down and deal with the guardian spirits and the trap making Hagalaz woman first...as for Mr Wainwright I have sent Mr Terach to get him."

He nodded, then sat up as he remembered something. "Bergen's daughter."

"What about Miss Bergen? Like I said if we get enough information about the situation in Chicago to make a move we will try to rescue her, but we can not go in blind, as it is now we do not know enough to act unfortunately."

Colin:

Colin looked at Amadeus with a complete lack of expression, "I decline to make any statements on Miss Ravenblood that might reach Miss Adelbloom at a time when she may or may not be upset with me."

Amadeus gave a roaring laugh at that.
"Ah I am talking with a wise man it seams...a very wise man."
He said with a grin.

He nodded to Cita, "That sounds like the ship I saw; a large personnel carrier, minimally armed. A nice enough looking vessel, but hardly built for war."
He shook his head, "But, I have a delivery to receive; I will see you later."
Off to the front door...

"It probably is Sun's Blessing then yes, the ship hardly needed to be that big though, there are not that many travelers to Horizon at any one time usually, but I guess in a way the ship is also a mobile Chantry for her crew so they might want some space."
The Virtual Adept said then she nodded.
"Be Well Mr Wainwright."
She said when you left.

You reach the front door and after about five minutes a car stops outside and a woman in her sixties carrying flowers wrapped in silk paper exists the vehicle.
"Excuse me...I got a order of roses for this address...may you be the gentleman who ordered them?"
The woman asked as she approached you with the flowers.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7 - Page 16 Empty Re: June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7

Post by Warpmind 13.01.16 8:40

Colin gave Amadeus a sly wink on the way out.
As the florist approached, Colin fished out his wallet, "Yes, that would be me... The bouquet includes the card I asked for, as well?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 13.01.16 10:35

"Ah good, yes the card is in here, however since it is cold out I had the flowers wrapped so they would not die in the cold weather. I have left the card inside the silk paper."
The florist said and handed you the bouquet, then she said a prize or the flowers which was rather reasonable for the roses and the delivery.
"I hope you will enjoy the flowers Sir, or that your lady friend will."

The woman said. As you stood talking with the florist you saw the Mercere woman you had seen disembark from the Umbra ship at the docks, she was not wearing her cap now, since doing that outside on the street was just announcing to any Technocrat that might see her, hi I am with the Traditions please come and shoot me. Instead she wore her hair loose with just two red hair clips holding her short, dark blond hair in check. The Mercere was reading a map and was probably looking for Steelhaven as she walked down towards the apartment building, a bag for the letters she was transporting thrown over her shoulder.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 13.01.16 11:14

Colin smiled and paid, "You may just have saved my life. After all, it's not like one can just wave a magic wand and whisk away justified anger, hmmm?"
He looked over at the Mercere woman and waved her over, "Ah, miss, if it is Steelhaven Hall you are looking for, this would be it."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 13.01.16 11:42

The florist gave a warm smile.
"No I guess one do not do that Sir, but flowers do help."
She said before she got back into her car.
"Thank you for your patronage and have a good day now."
The older woman said before she drove of to make her next delivery.

The Mercere looked up from her map and smiles to you, she was cute, in her mid twenties with a heart shaped face, short dark blond hair and attractive features, she was wearing blue jeans and a dark coat. One of her eyes was blue but the other was completely white, young could barely see where the whites of her eye turned into the iris, other than this blemish she was a sweet looking young woman.
"It is indeed Steelhaven Hall I am looking for Sir."
She said politely.
"Did not I see you at the Umbra docks?"
She asked as she adjusted the weight of her bag.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 13.01.16 12:05

Colin nodded, "Quite likely, miss. I certainly thought I recognized you from when you disembarked the passenger ship. As it happens, you were lucky to make it here... but that is a long story. Please, do come in - to whom may I direct you?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 13.01.16 12:56

The Mercere gave you a odd look and raised an eyebrow when you said she was lucky to have made it there.
"Well let me see..."
She said and pulled some letters out of her bag.
"You already had a visit from a Red Cap this morning did you not? It seams we have been running allot of errands to this place...and usually it can be a month or more between each time a Mercere visit a Chantry, even a fairly large one like Steelhaven Hall, but when we are pain to make an express delivery we do try to oblige."
The woman said as she read the information on one of the envelopes she was holding.
"This is the express letter, it is to a Master Cita Telar bani Virtual Adept, and then I have two pieces of regular mail that I just brought along when I was going here anyway, we have what looks to be a issue of the Paradigma to be delivered to a Dr Von Hess no Tradition marked but since it is a Etherite magazine I shall go out on a limb and say of the Sons of Ether and then we have a bit of an oddball here, it seams the sender do not know the recipient's name, not so odd perhaps as the letter is from a prisoner on Horizon sent by way of his attorney, I do not even know if your Chantry will accept that letter but if you do then what it says on the front is the following."
The blond woman picked up one of the three envelopes, a small white one and read what was scribbled on the front.
"To the man that interrogated me at a Chantry in Boston, I do not know it's name but it was in an apartment building. I do not know the guy's name either but he was a Hermetic I think, he had dark hair and blue eyes and was sort of stuck up but kind."
The Mercere sigh and shake her head at the letter.
"The apartment building Chantry where not so hard to guess right, but who this kind, stuck up Hermetic is, well that you guys will have to figure out on your own, I just deliver the letters."
She then put the letters down into her bag again.
"The magazine subscription and the oddball letter, providing you want that, I can just leave with anyone from your Chantry but the urgent message to Master Telar I have to deliver in person."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 13.01.16 13:40

Colin nodded, "A courier came by earlier today, true... Please, come in, I'll help you locate Mistress Telar; I think she was on the way up the stairs from the cellar but a moment ago. Dr. Von Hess is a resident here, one of our Linear Magi, and the oddball letter... Well, I can hazard a guess as to both the sender and the recipient. Most likely for our security chief's prodigy."
He let the Mercere in, and led her toward the stairwell, glancing up and down for a moment before trotting upstairs, "If you'll come with me, I believe she should be up on the third floor."

((OOC: Most of Cita's patients are gathered on the third floor, right? Or am I confuzzled again? Also, Colin is decidedly the type to use a world like "prodigy" without a trace of irony...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 13.01.16 13:57

The Mercere nodded and let you lead her inside.
"Thank you Sir."
The woman said then she gave you a small smile.
"A forgive my lack of manners I am Rita Mayer Hermes bani Mercere, I am pleased to meet you."
The young messenger said politely.
"If you think this oddball letter is to your Security Chief's student can I then leave the letter to him?"
She said as she followed you up the stairs.

As you begin up the stairs you see Cita herself on her way up them as well, just a bit before you and the Mercere guest, she was walking quickly to the stairs, now that everyone had been given the all clear to return to their rooms she was on her way to check on Tobias most likely.

(OOC: Both Beatrice and Tobias have rooms on the third floor, those two are the only patients that Cita have at the moment at Steelhaven as damaging one's Avatar thankfully is rather rare.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 13.01.16 14:10

Colin bowed hastily, "Forgive me, Colin Wainwright, at your service; the pleasure is mine. Yes, I do believe the letter could be left in the Security Chief's care, unless we meet the man himself. I suspect the letter may be of some interest to me, as well, but that's not for me to pry into without my Cabalmate's go-ahead. Ah, Cita, would you hold up, please, there's a letter for you!"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 13.01.16 14:23

"I am pleased to meet you Mr Wainwright."
Rita said politely.
"As for the oddball letter well the best off course would be to hand it to the one it is meant for."
She agreed.

Cita turned on the stairs and looked surprised for a moment then she turned and took the stairs down again to meet up with you and the Mercere.
"Ah yes off course a letter you say?"
She commented and Rita bowed and handed her a small brown envelop.
"You are Master Cita Telar bani Virtual Adept?"
She asked and Cita nodded.
"I am she yes."
The Mercere gave a small bow.
"I am Rita Mayer Hermes bani Mercere there is a urgent letter to you here from a Mr Bachmier, the delivery charge have already been taken care of."
The messenger said and Cita took the letter and gave Rita a smile.
"Thank you Miss Mayer."
She said she opened the letter and quickly read over the content then she got a concerned look in her eyes and turned to you.
"Mr Wainwright do you know if Jeffry is still in his office?"
She asked in an urgent tone of voice.
"I need to speak with him."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 13.01.16 14:37

Colin arched an eyebrow, "I believe he is; I was just there before I came downstairs... Is there a problem?"
He blinked, "Wait, Bachmier, I've heard that name before..." He shook his head, "No matter, I'm sure I will be filled in if necessary; do you know where Mr. Roth Hicks or Mr. Von Hess are right now?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 13.01.16 14:58

"Thank you I will go and see if he is in then Mr Wainwright."
Cita said then she sigh.
"Greg Bachmeier is a former patient of mine, he is also the one who's court documents saved Beatrice, I do not want to say to much right now however."
Cita said and for one moment glanced at Rita, it was not that she did not trust the Mercere but she did not know her.
"Suffice to say it may be that our troubles here in Boston have spread to Horizon."
Was all the Spirit healer said.
"I do not know where Mr Von Hess is, and the last I saw Mr Roth Hicks he was with his mentor, I suggest sending him a text though if you are trying to reach him, or calling him."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 13.01.16 16:12

"We could not do this and have the person helping us at the Chantry, we would need to bring them to another location to be sure, yes such a rote could be tracked, I guess someone skilled with Vim could make it less tractable, but I would not take that chance."

"Sensible enough precaution." Well, it was a backup, less risky than bringing Kyle or Mr Bachemeir into direct danger, hopefully.

"I think I do..." The old mage said he stood and rummaged through one of his cabinets until he produced some bottled water and a glass, he poured water in the glass and handed it to you. "Here you go."

"Thank you," he said, and drank about half of it down in one go. "Ah, that's better."

"Once we are done talking we might as well see if we can wake him, if it is not possible to rouse him we will just have to wait with whatever information Mr Lenoe can give us until dark."

"Alright then."

Your mentor then gave a wry smile. "If you have forgotten something mea filius it is sure to come back and bite you in your behind and you will remember it then."

"That's what I'm afraid of. Any word on how Nico is doing?"

"What about Miss Bergen? Like I said if we get enough information about the situation in Chicago to make a move we will try to rescue her, but we can not go in blind, as it is now we do not know enough to act unfortunately."

"It's what I was forgetting. Maybe Chicago will have enough resources to help us out with it though...or Colin has pulled something worthwhile for his impromptu endeavor." Adley gave a sudden grin, stemming from worry and a sense of irony. "I bet you expected more of this sort of thing from me, rather than my cabalmates." The smile faded. "So, let's go see if Mr Lenoe can tell us anything about the Tremere...and as Cita to have a chat with Hannah then? Are you recovered enough?" he asked.

// lol @ Colin, re: making no comment that would get him in trouble with his girl. And @ the description of Adley - stuck up Hermetic but kind, sounds about right xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 13.01.16 16:39

"Sensible enough precaution." Well, it was a backup, less risky than bringing Kyle or Mr Bachemeir into direct danger, hopefully.

Jeffry nodded at that.
"We are going to have to set up a secondary location for that in advance in case we need it, preferably somewhere secluded and easily defensible, just in case something piggybacks the rote back."
The old magus said.

"Thank you," he said, and drank about half of it down in one go. "Ah, that's better."

Jeffry just smiles and had you the rest of the bottled water in case you wanted more of it.

"That's what I'm afraid of. Any word on how Nico is doing?"

"I ran into Dr Lee in the hallway not long ago, he says that Miss Marcov is recovering well and should be strong enough to answer questions in a few hours but that is seams that her memories of the last few days are a bit hazy but he is hopeful that she will recover most of her memories as well, with rest and time."

"It's what I was forgetting. Maybe Chicago will have enough resources to help us out with it though...or Colin has pulled something worthwhile for his impromptu endeavor."

"I am hoping so. I have a friend at Chantry Morningstar in Chicago, I am going to give him a call and see if we can arrange some assistance from them. Yes it would not surprise me if Mr Wainwright got some information we can use, he might even be able to charm a Technocrat to give him what he wants, I do wish he had been more concerned with his own safety though."
The old Hermetic said though he could not help but cracking a little smile even if he looked concerned.

Adley gave a sudden grin, stemming from worry and a sense of irony. "I bet you expected more of this sort of thing from me, rather than my cabalmates." The smile faded.

"Yes I did, but then mea filius you are turning more and more into what our House should be, and less into what the stereotype think we are."
The old mage said.
"But then there are a time and place to be reckless, one just need to know when that time and place is."

"So, let's go see if Mr Lenoe can tell us anything about the Tremere...and as Cita to have a chat with Hannah then? Are you recovered enough?" he asked.

Jeffry nodded he stood, he did look a little better though still extremely tired.
"I will be fine...yes let us see if we can wake Mr Lenoe up and then as if Cita can have a chat with Miss Larson."
He said as he begun to leave his office heading for the basement and the room the vampire guest was kept in.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 13.01.16 16:59

Colin frowned and nodded, "Godspeed, Cita..."
He shook his head and fished out his phone, quickly tapping out a message to Adley, "I'm back, and I have a Mercere with a letter for you here. Where are you?"
He pondered for a moment, "Now, where would Mr. Von Hess be, though?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 13.01.16 17:05

Colin:

Cita gave you a nod as she hurried down the stairs. Rita said nothing, it was not her place to comment on the correspondences she delivered, or the reactions to them.

There are two places where Anton Von Hess where likely to be, in the apartment he shared with his wife, or one of the laboratories in the basement.

Adley:

You get the text from Colin about the same time when you and Jeffry are done talking with Lenoe, so about let us say half an hour or so after the two of them go to try to wake the vampire.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 13.01.16 17:12

Colin sighed headed for Von Hess' apartment, motioning for Rita to follow, "I hope you don't mind a bit of walking, miss Mayer - Mr. Von Hess might be in his apartment, and if not, his wife likely is... that should be adequate for that delivery, should it not?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 13.01.16 17:26

"I do not mind walking Mr Wainwright, I doubt I could have this job if I did."
Rita said with a smile.
"Yes this is just a magazine subscription, not a personal letter so I can deliver it to anyone who will hand it to Mr Von Hess."
The young Mercere said. You get to the third floor and the Von Hess apartment, you see Henrietta day on her way down to the first floor, the Hedge Wizard give you a polite nod, other than that you meet no one else in the hallways right now, everyone was probably busy with their own projects and lives.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 13.01.16 17:56

"I ran into Dr Lee in the hallway not long ago, he says that Miss Marcov is recovering well and should be strong enough to answer questions in a few hours but that is seams that her memories of the last few days are a bit hazy but he is hopeful that she will recover most of her memories as well, with rest and time."

He looked relieved. It was a better prognosis than he had feared, though he hoped Nico would begin to remember what happened to her. "I hope so too, I'm glad that it looks like she will be okay."

"Yes I did, but then mea filius you are turning more and more into what our House should be, and less into what the stereotype think we are." The old mage said. "But then there are a time and place to be reckless, one just need to know when that time and place is."

"The latter comes with experience, I take it?" he said, with a raised eyebrow. It was more of a rhetorical comment, built on something Colin had told him. "Well, I can't say he doesn't know how to get results." And he knew he had his own impulsive streaks, they were less common than they were due to training but they still cropped up now and then much to his own chagrin. But his friend had told him that he was a guided missle sort, and so he was becoming used to his antics if he was worried after him.

Jeffry nodded he stood, he did look a little better though still extremely tired. "I will be fine...yes let us see if we can wake Mr Lenoe up and then as if Cita can have a chat with Miss Larson." He said as he begun to leave his office heading for the basement and the room the vampire guest was kept in.

He stood up and followed him. "When's the last time we ate anything? We should probably think about that at some point," he grumbled. A few hours of sleep that he'd gotten were beginning to look like another lifetime ago but there wasn't any use in complaining, especially not when everyone else was even more exhausted. Just move from one thing to another, keep going...

// I'm not sure where Adley is gonna be in half an hour post-Lenoe, but I will respond to Colin's text when I do = )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 13.01.16 18:15

He looked relieved. It was a better prognosis than he had feared, though he hoped Nico would begin to remember what happened to her. "I hope so too, I'm glad that it looks like she will be okay."

"I am glad Miss Marcov seam to be recovering well, she is a sweet person and also her skills with creating magickal items are a rarity in the Traditions. I do hope she will recover her memories though and be able to tell us a bit more about what happened, so we perhaps can stop those who hurt her, and whatever other plots they might have."

"The latter comes with experience, I take it?" he said, with a raised eyebrow. It was more of a rhetorical comment, built on something Colin had told him.

"You tell me, after all my years of life I am not completely sure I have that one down myself."
Jeffry said with a bit of a grin.

"Well, I can't say he doesn't know how to get results." And he knew he had his own impulsive streaks, they were less common than they were due to training but they still cropped up now and then much to his own chagrin. But his friend had told him that he was a guided missle sort, and so he was becoming used to his antics if he was worried after him.

"Results he do get."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"And no one can say he is not brave but I would not like to have to bury him, Mr Wainwright need to learn which chances are worth taking and which are not."

He stood up and followed him. "When's the last time we ate anything? We should probably think about that at some point," he grumbled. A few hours of sleep that he'd gotten were beginning to look like another lifetime ago but there wasn't any use in complaining, especially not when everyone else was even more exhausted. Just move from one thing to another, keep going...

"I...think I had breakfast."
Jeffry said then he shook his head.
"Truth to be told I am not completely sure when last I ate...well let us see if we can get something out of the vampire and then see to some lunch."
The old mage said as he lead the way into the basement.
"I am getting to old for weeks like this one."
He grumbled.

You and your mentor get to the storage room where Dennis Lenoe had been placed, Jeffry open the door and lead the way inside. Your guest had been placed on a camping bed and someone, Henrietta Day probably since she had been tending to the Mesassa, had made sure he was as comfortable as possible and placed a pillow under his head and covered him with a blanket though that probably did nothing since it was doubtful the creatures got cold. Next to the bed the hedge wizard had placed a small travel radio which now hummed out the weather forecast for the next few days, so that Lenoe would have something to occupy his mind other than the pain he was in and the fear of his helplessness. Dennis Leno himself lay as a statue in the bed, his eyelids where open but his eyes was rolled back, apparently he could move his eyes but not blink and he probably was sleeping.
"I know he is not the worst of them, but every time I see a Mesassa I can not help but think of such a creature as wrong."
Jeffry muttered then he sigh.
"Well i guess we have to try to see if we can wake him up."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 13.01.16 18:29

"I...think I had breakfast." Jeffry said then he shook his head. "Truth to be told I am not completely sure when last I ate...well let us see if we can get something out of the vampire and then see to some lunch.

"We can't run on caffeine alone," he said. "I only remembered after seeing Mr Rush's dinner, I appreciate all the moments I had for a desk-witch now. As well as a great many other things..." Adley hurried along, glancing around to see if there was anyone in the halls as they went, or if he could spot Cita.

The storage room wasn't very cozy but at least someone had been down there and tried to give Mr Lenoe something to occupy himself with, even if it was just a radio.

"I know he is not the worst of them, but every time I see a Mesassa I can not help but think of such a creature as wrong." Jeffry muttered then he sigh. "Well i guess we have to try to see if we can wake him up."

Adley didn't really know -how- to wake up a vampire. Generally doing such was something to be avoided. The man was sure to be displeased, putting it mildly, with being disturbed, given he was in such a state but he cleared his throat. "Mr Lenoe?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 13.01.16 18:59

Colin gave Henrietta a smile and a wink, "Ah, Miss Day, I've been considering a refresher in hand-to-hand techniques. I don't suppose you can think of a good sparring partner?"
Then he gently rapped on the Von Hess' door.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 13.01.16 19:09

Adley:

"We can't run on caffeine alone," he said. "I only remembered after seeing Mr Rush's dinner, I appreciate all the moments I had for a desk-witch now. As well as a great many other things..." Adley hurried along, glancing around to see if there was anyone in the halls as they went, or if he could spot Cita.

"Yes you are right...currently coffee seam to be everything I have time for but yes some food would do us both good."
The old mage agreed.
"Some magi choose to alter their bodies to get rid of the need for sustenance, that have never appealed to be though, I feel I would loose a bit of what makes me human if I did so."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"I have a carton of eggs in my fridge, once we are done here I will make some scrambled eggs for us, do that sound agreeable?"
He offered, it would be a quick and simple meal but nutritious enough.

You see one of the Euthanatos hurrying across one of the hallways towards the stairs, and Allison White, George's servant was walking into the common room as you and your mentor passed, you do however see Cita, she was on her way the same direction that you where towards the basement, chances where she was going to check on Beatrice.

Adley didn't really know -how- to wake up a vampire. Generally doing such was something to be avoided. The man was sure to be displeased, putting it mildly, with being disturbed, given he was in such a state but he cleared his throat. "Mr Lenoe?"

"I do not think that is going to work, they sleep pretty deeply."
Jeffry said then he sigh.
"I do not want to shake him due to the stake I do not want to injure him, but let me try this."
The old mage said he walked over to Lenoe's bed and actually slapped the frail looking professor, not hard enough to hurt him, but probably enough to sting. At first there where no reaction but then the vampire's eyes slowly focused.

Dennis Lenoe looks around, not an single muscle in his face moved but his eyes was full of absolute terror.
"Please forgive the rude awakening Mr Lenoe, I did not know any other way to get you alert during the day."
Jeffry begun but it was clear his words did not reach the vampire, Lenoe was just terrified, he was in pain, helpless and beside him stood a man he did not know, at least your mentor understood this and slowly backed away from the trapped creature.
"I assure you Mr Lenoe, we mean you no harm."
He said to the confused, groggy bloodsucker.

Colin:

Henrietta looked at Colin for a moment and stopped to reply to him.
"It depends, if you are going to use a weapon like a knife then there are none better than Master Nassa or Adjan, if you are thinking of unarmed combat then I could possibly help you out though I am by no means that good at it, I just know enough to defend myself."
The young woman said.

You knock on the door to the Von Hess' apartment and after a few moments Julia opens, she give you a polite smile and looks down.
"Mr Wainwright, what can I do for you?"
The dowser asked.

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on 13.01.16 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 13.01.16 19:17

Colin smiled at Henrietta, "I had unarmed techniques in mind; I'm sure we could be able to refine one another's techniques a little, considering your recent demonstration."

"Ah, Mrs. Von Hess, there's some mail for your husband."

((OOC: Mr. Roth Hicks? I didn't think Colin had detonated that Paradox... O.o ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next