Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror Man, Nicolai's Plans and The Grimoire IC Thread 11

4 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Mirror Man, Nicolai's Plans and The Grimoire IC Thread 11 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mirror Man, Nicolai's Plans and The Grimoire IC Thread 11

Post by Warpmind Sun May 15, 2016 2:00 pm

Colin nodded, made the final notes, and folded the page up and put it in his wallet, "Very good... Keeping in mind that a hollow pendulum can be filled with appropriate sympathetic components, I'll see how well I can balance it."

He pushed open the door and looked outside, "It's been an honour, milady. Now, where did you say the rest of my party was?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Mirror Man, Nicolai's Plans and The Grimoire IC Thread 11 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mirror Man, Nicolai's Plans and The Grimoire IC Thread 11

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 15, 2016 2:13 pm

Colin nodded, made the final notes, and folded the page up and put it in his wallet, "Very good... Keeping in mind that a hollow pendulum can be filled with appropriate sympathetic components, I'll see how well I can balance it."

"Yes, I have seen Swan do that, put substances into her pendulums, very good, you sound like you have made dowsing equipment Mr Wainwright."
Crexia said.
"I guess it is not unusual for you to get orders from other mages and for work on ritual equipment, it is easier to get such things from one of our own, though since lesser hedge wizardery have become so popular it have been easier...well the occult community really are filled with a mix of lesser hedge wizards and weak Awakened without the proper training, in either case it's popularity have made getting tools so much more convenient."

He pushed open the door and looked outside, "It's been an honour, milady. Now, where did you say the rest of my party was?"

As you open the door you see one of the women you had seen on their way to a movie when you arrived back with Liv wander down the corridor, she was pretty with large blue eyes and long blond hair and you think the others had called her Felicity, the girl waved her hand at you before she went on her way down the corridor, from one of the rooms a dog gave a few existed barks and you could hear a ball or something similar hit the door.
"Likewise Mr Wainwright. I will assume Miss Adlebloom are still at the infirmary, the others are probably at the sitting room we provided for your party's use."
Crexia said.
"You know the way to the sitting room, do you want me to show you where the infirmary are?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 15, 2016 2:44 pm

Colin smiled, "It's not the only sort of custom work I've been asked to do; I've also had the great pleasure and honour of restoring an ancient Diedne sickle to its former glory; now that was a magnificent piece of craftsmanship to handle. And I find that while acquiring tools of the trade from, hm, vendors pandering to dabblers is a simpler thing, those tools tend to be crude and poorly balanced in every which way. A pendulum that looks pretty but tilts to one side, or a stone-encrusted wand with a slight curve or twist to it is hardly the sort of tool you would want to use for quality work, is it?"
He absentmindedly waved back to Felicity, "Yes, I should prefer to see Freddy first... I'm sure she is as worried about me as I am about her... If you would kindly lead the way?"
He stepped into the hallway, feeling the little stone rose in his pocket, like a hobbit with a gold ring; it was precious and reassuring where it lay...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 15, 2016 3:11 pm

olin smiled, "It's not the only sort of custom work I've been asked to do; I've also had the great pleasure and honour of restoring an ancient Diedne sickle to its former glory; now that was a magnificent piece of craftsmanship to handle.

"Ah yes Diedne and their sickles, they hurt quite a bit to be hit by as well...but it is not as if I can complain, we attacked them."
Crexia said and frowned.
"But yes they where often quite beautifully made."

And I find that while acquiring tools of the trade from, hm, vendors pandering to dabblers is a simpler thing, those tools tend to be crude and poorly balanced in every which way. A pendulum that looks pretty but tilts to one side, or a stone-encrusted wand with a slight curve or twist to it is hardly the sort of tool you would want to use for quality work, is it?"

"You are quite right, quite right indeed, and I also find I prefer to use tools that have the marks from handcrafting and not machines."
The old mage said.
"Then again I use mostly my hands and my voice and things like my embroidery."

He absentmindedly waved back to Felicity, "Yes, I should prefer to see Freddy first... I'm sure she is as worried about me as I am about her... If you would kindly lead the way?"

"Yes off course if you would follow me then Mr Wainwright."
Crexia said and lead the way towards the stairs and then down one corridor until she stopped by one door furthest down the corridor, opening the door she leads you into a small infirmary, there where four beds there, cabinets with equipment and a desk, there where also two doors in the back of the room. All of the beds where occupied. In one bed a pale haired man, handsome but with a faraway, lost look in his eyes lay just stearing out into nothing, by his side sat a teenager looking worriedly at the man in the bed. A Asian woman of middle years lay sleeping in another bed, the third bed held a young woman with a bandaged arms and as her skin was dark, the lighter, fresh skin after healing on her face stood up indicating she had been pretty hurt, the woman to was sleeping. The forth bed held Freddy, she was very pale and it do not take you to long to see that she was blind, she looked around but her eyes did not focus, she was awake but seamed rather out of it. A thin, pretty woman in a white dress came towards you and Crexia as you where showed in.
"Are you here to visit any of my patients?"
She asked in a hushed tone of voice.

He stepped into the hallway, feeling the little stone rose in his pocket, like a hobbit with a gold ring; it was precious and reassuring where it lay...

It was like if you Avatar liked the presence of the apatite, perhaps it helped with the ache deep inside of your soul, but at least it liked it so there was some help in it.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 15, 2016 3:34 pm

Colin nodded, "This one in particular; it had the marks of each of its previous owners on the blade, and I added that of the latest inheritor... There weren't many."
He smiled, "The best tools are, if not entirely handmade, then at least not made on an assembly line. Some modern materials require machining, but the care and watchful eye of the maker must be present at all stages."
He nodded to the nurse and answered, softly, "I came to see abour Freddy Adelbloom... I see her over there on the fourth bed; I'm her boyfriend... I remember seeing she got shot, but after that... how is she?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Colin nodded, "This one in particular; it had the marks of each of its previous owners on the blade, and I added that of the latest inheritor... There weren't many."

"They did that at times, but then usually for the blades used for ritual, not for war."
Crexia said.
"And for harvesting herbs with."

He smiled, "The best tools are, if not entirely handmade, then at least not made on an assembly line. Some modern materials require machining, but the care and watchful eye of the maker must be present at all stages."

"I agree Mr Wainwright."
Crexia said and nodded.
"I do not mind machines so much as I mind when there is just an assembly line, I even get my embroidery needles hand made."

He nodded to the nurse and answered, softly, "I came to see abour Freddy Adelbloom... I see her over there on the fourth bed; I'm her boyfriend... I remember seeing she got shot, but after that... how is she?"

"Ah yes Mss Adlebloom, she was healed on site by one of the Verbena but the new flesh is, well it takes a bit of time for everything to get back to normal, she is blind for now but Mrs Knox is confident that will sort itself out, though she have a few hours of missing memory that might not come back, also she have pretty bad headaches so I gave her some morphine a little while ago so she is a bit out of it but you are welcome to go and see her Sir, she should be fine with rest."
The nurse said softly.
"But she have been asking about someone named Colin and refuse to sleep before she knows how this man is as she insist she have heard him scream, though I do not know, her mind was pretty much gone before the healing the way I understand it, who knows what she have heard."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 15, 2016 4:06 pm

Colin nodded to the nurse, "Ah, yes, I saw a few cases of such temporary blindness in the military hospital... I'm not surprised she has a headache. However, she is on seizure medication; have you accounted for that with the sedatives?"
He shook his head, "But, manners, I'm Colin Wainwright... and yes, I think i probably screamed a bit at the time. Quite a bit, in fact... um, if you would excuse me, then..."
He gave the nurse a quick bow, and strode over to the bed, sitting down beside her and gently taking her hand in his, "I'm here, luv - I'm fine. A bit sore, but better than ever."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 15, 2016 4:30 pm

Colin nodded to the nurse, "Ah, yes, I saw a few cases of such temporary blindness in the military hospital... I'm not surprised she has a headache. However, she is on seizure medication; have you accounted for that with the sedatives?"

"Yes...we found the medication in her purse and have taken that into consideration and Mrs Knox said there where scars...inside of her head...she do seam to be having some problems with old traumas but she will not speak about it."
The nurse said and glanced at Freddy.

He shook his head, "But, manners, I'm Colin Wainwright... and yes, I think i probably screamed a bit at the time. Quite a bit, in fact... um, if you would excuse me, then..."

The nurse raised an eyebrow. "Valena Bosh nice to meet you Mr Wainwright...ehm yes...yes off course."
She said and moved out of the way.

He gave the nurse a quick bow, and strode over to the bed, sitting down beside her and gently taking her hand in his, "I'm here, luv - I'm fine. A bit sore, but better than ever."

Freddy threw her arms around you, then she groaned the sudden movement had not been good for her head, still she hugged you to her with all of her strength, though that was not much right now.
"I have been so worried..."
She said, her voice was slurred though from the sedatives.
"I...I heard you scream I...do not remember how or why...but I heard it...I did...I did..."
The Virtual Adept muttered weakly.
"I...what happened...everything is just fog...and my head feels like it is going to...split in two..."
She groaned.
"I...can not see anything...what happened."
She muttered but then the burst of energy was over and she sunk back into the sedatives and sort of more or less fell back into bed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Colin hugged Freddy gently, letting her rest against his arms and shoulder, "Sssh, luv, you were shot in the head. I think I went a little berserk and eviscerated the shooter... then the other Fallen in the basement apparently tried to gilgul me and failed miserably. It would seem my Avatar molted like a spider or crab - it's sore all over, but stronger than before."
He gently kissed her forehead and lowered her back to the pillow, "You are in a bit of shock, luv... your head has taken rather a bit of a beating, adding to the old injuries; the blindness shouldn't be permanent, I think. What you need now is a bit of rest, let your poor battered brain sort itself out again. Sleep now, luv... we'll have decades ahead of us yet."

He sat by the bed until Freddy fell asleep...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Colin hugged Freddy gently, letting her rest against his arms and shoulder, "Sssh, luv, you were shot in the head. I think I went a little berserk and eviscerated the shooter... then the other Fallen in the basement apparently tried to gilgul me and failed miserably. It would seem my Avatar molted like a spider or crab - it's sore all over, but stronger than before."

"Basement? I was shot...what where we doing?"
Freddy begun sounding confused then fear filled her unseeing eyes.
"She tried to do what?"
She all but shouted.
"Colin...are you...are you alright...did she...you are alright right?"
Freddy said turning even paler and groaning her hear begun to race and that probably was not good for her head and she groaned but seamed to mostly be worried about you.

He gently kissed her forehead and lowered her back to the pillow, "You are in a bit of shock, luv... your head has taken rather a bit of a beating, adding to the old injuries; the blindness shouldn't be permanent, I think.

Freddy winced she sigh.
"Yes the old injuries..."
She muttered.
"I feel like I did after my mentor saved me...not as bad but it is an unwelcome reminder, still what I worry about is you love...."
She whispered sounding tired.

What you need now is a bit of rest, let your poor battered brain sort itself out again. Sleep now, luv... we'll have decades ahead of us yet."

"Ah yes my brain...it must hate me..."
She muttered with a bit of a smile.
"It have been beaten up enough now that I am starting to feel like a Warhammer psyker."
She said before she closed her eyes.
"Yes...decades...perhaps more, a mage can get old love..."

He sat by the bed until Freddy fell asleep...

Freddy put her hand on yours she quickly fell asleep though, she was exhausted and right now sleep was the only thing that would heal her brain, her breath was even and strong though, you see that someone have managed to get the blood out of her cyberdreads and they now flowed over the pillow as she rested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 15, 2016 5:50 pm

Colin patted Freddy gently, "We were rescuing the Mercere chantry from a Fallen invasion... I'm not sure how well we succeeded; I only just woke up, myself..."
He sighed, "She tried to... flay me. She failed, and while it hurt, it only strengthened me instead. It's sore, but my Avatar seems more powerful than it used to... Relax, luv, I'm fine, and in no hurry to repeat the experience."
He arched an eyebrow, "I'm sure your brain is merely affectionately exasperated, luv... A Warhammer what now?"

As Freddy drifted off into dreamland, Colin tucked her in a little more comfortably, stroked her forehead gently, and sat watching her for a few minutes. Then, when he was satisfied she was resting comfortably, he got up and, nodding to the nurse, headed back outside. He gently pinched the bridge of his nose, "Bloody Hell, that was too close..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Colin patted Freddy gently, "We were rescuing the Mercere chantry from a Fallen invasion... I'm not sure how well we succeeded; I only just woke up, myself..."

"The Mercere...I do not remember, the last thing I remember is teleporting back from Steelhaven..."
She muttered seaming confused.

He sighed, "She tried to... flay me. She failed, and while it hurt, it only strengthened me instead. It's sore, but my Avatar seems more powerful than it used to... Relax, luv, I'm fine, and in no hurry to repeat the experience."

"Are...your Avatar wounded...are you in pain? Can you use magick?"
Freddy asked sounding very concerned for you.
"It seams wrong you are here coddling me...if you where much more seriously hurt...are you sure you are alright?"
The Virtual Adept seamed quite upset over what had happened to you.
"What happened to the bitch that tried to hurt you?"
She said angrily and made fists of her hands.

He arched an eyebrow, "I'm sure your brain is merely affectionately exasperated, luv... A Warhammer what now?"

"It is...not important...a joke...it isa dark science fiction setting, they have mages and the worst magickal education system in any setting I have seen, where schooling include torture and involuntary brain surgery...allot of it...I sort of can relate..."

As Freddy drifted off into dreamland, Colin tucked her in a little more comfortably, stroked her forehead gently, and sat watching her for a few minutes. Then, when he was satisfied she was resting comfortably, he got up and, nodding to the nurse, headed back outside. He gently pinched the bridge of his nose, "Bloody Hell, that was too close..."

Crexia had waited for you outside of the infirmary.
"Indeed Mr Wainwright...it was close for both of you...are you well young man?"
She asked then she said.
"Well I have duties to attend to, I just wanted to wait to make sure you where alright."
She said.

You see Francesca coming down the corridor as you speak with Crexia, she was carrying a glass of milk, probably she was bringing it for Freddy, she smiled when she saw you.
"Mr Wainwright you are back on your feet?"
She said and came over to you.
"I was so worried, when we heard your Avatar had been attacked we feared the worst...are you...ehm...are you alright?"
She asked in as sensitive a voice as she could.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 15, 2016 6:54 pm

Colin smiled and patted Freddy's back, "You have a mild memory loss... It happens with concussions, I hear... I wouldn't worry too much about that; if your memory recovers, it will in its own time, and if it doesn't... well, it wasn't all that pleasant to begin with, really..."
He sighed, "The thing is, my Avatar has the equivalent of a full-body bruise; according to the resident specialist, there's no actual damage. As it turns out, I wasn't more seriously injured than you, just... rendered unconscious from the pain for a little bit."
He smiled thinly, "I'm not sure what happened to her, seeing as I was unconscious at the time, and I just woke up and came to check on you first... But since we're both here, I would hazard 'nothing good' to be an accurate descriptor. Likely she is dead or worse."
He frowned, "Wait, is that related to some miniatures game? I think I remember one of the chaps in my squadron played something like that... Space Marines and orcs? I don't recall him mentioning any magic, though..."
He sighed to Crexia, "I'm fine... Rather on the angry side, that someone dared almost kill her, but the man's dead, I think, and, well... I should be fine, really. But thank you for your concern. I'm more worried about Freddy right now; she's sleeping peacefully now, but I fear she might have jagged, confused nightmares for some time, until her mind pieces together today's events..."
He smiled to Francesca, "I am... as far as Freddy is concerned, that took less than an hour after I got here, alright? I, ah, seem to have not only shrugged off the attack, but grown stronger from it, even... Far as I can gather from it, it would seem my Avatar molted. It's... sore, of course, but I'm told that will pass relatively shortly. I'll experience some discomfort for a while, but that should be about it... More urgent, though, are everyone back, and do we have a summary of what the hell happened at the post office?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun May 15, 2016 6:59 pm

"I like her to, she have always been kind and polite to me, where many look at Mercere as if we do not exist." Jerome said he smiled a little. "Do not piss off the Verbena, that is what my pater always used to say to me, their magick is interesting though, messy but interesting."

"A loss for them. And yes, rather messy," he agreed. He'd seen enough blood splashed around for healing to last any scholarly mage a lifetime but for him, it had somehow become normalized. Better it was healing blood than that of his friends spilled, he'd seen too much of that as well.

"If you are asking if I and M have met up with the reinforcements then yes I have, two hedge wizards, two of our mages and a...ehm...custos." The message reads.

He returned a message, 'Can you see them in please?' he requested. He hoped Fisher was almost done on the roof, though he knew how long it could take with that sort of task.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Colin:

Colin smiled and patted Freddy's back, "You have a mild memory loss... It happens with concussions, I hear... I wouldn't worry too much about that; if your memory recovers, it will in its own time, and if it doesn't... well, it wasn't all that pleasant to begin with, really..."

"I am not that concerned about an hour or two of memory loss, that is fine...I can be told anything important...I am concerned about by eyes but I am told my vision will come back with time."
Freddy said and sigh.
"I do feel confused though."

He sighed, "The thing is, my Avatar has the equivalent of a full-body bruise; according to the resident specialist, there's no actual damage. As it turns out, I wasn't more seriously injured than you, just... rendered unconscious from the pain for a little bit."

"I am glad..."
Freddy said and gave a sigh of relief.
"That there where no actual damage...I would not want you harmed in such a way love...I would never want that..."
She muttered and hugged you closely.

He smiled thinly, "I'm not sure what happened to her, seeing as I was unconscious at the time, and I just woke up and came to check on you first... But since we're both here, I would hazard 'nothing good' to be an accurate descriptor. Likely she is dead or worse."

"Good...for if she is not dead...I am going to strangle her."
Freddy muttered darkly.
"I will strange anyone who would hurt you like that love."

He frowned, "Wait, is that related to some miniatures game? I think I remember one of the chaps in my squadron played something like that... Space Marines and orcs? I don't recall him mentioning any magic, though..."

"Yeah...there are miniatures...I only play the computer games and read the novels though."
Freddy muttered in a tired voice.
"But yes there is magic...the books are on my shelf..."

He sighed to Crexia, "I'm fine... Rather on the angry side, that someone dared almost kill her, but the man's dead, I think, and, well... I should be fine, really. But thank you for your concern. I'm more worried about Freddy right now; she's sleeping peacefully now, but I fear she might have jagged, confused nightmares for some time, until her mind pieces together today's events..."

"As far as I understand it yes Mr Wainwright the Nephandus you stabbed is extremely dead...but it is never easy to see a loved one hurt."
Crexia agreed and sigh.
"But she is on the mend, yes being shot in the head and hearing a loved one in pain should be enough to give anyone nightmares for some time unfortunately."

He smiled to Francesca, "I am... as far as Freddy is concerned, that took less than an hour after I got here, alright? I, ah, seem to have not only shrugged off the attack, but grown stronger from it, even... Far as I can gather from it, it would seem my Avatar molted. It's... sore, of course, but I'm told that will pass relatively shortly.

"Yes you have been back for about fifty minutes but I hear you where taken to a time bubble Mr Wainwright."
Francesca confirmed.
"I am glad to hear your Avatar will be ok...damn it there have been to much talk about damaged, hurt and killed Avatars lately, it is enough to make one have nightmares and want to run and hide under one's bed."
The Euthanatos said then she sigh.
"I am sorry Mr Wainwright that was probably insensitive of me when it comes to your current situation."
She said.
"I am just frustrated over this whole Nephandi situation."

I'll experience some discomfort for a while, but that should be about it...

"I am glad it was not to serious Mr Wainwright but it must have been pretty scary."

More urgent, though, are everyone back, and do we have a summary of what the hell happened at the post office?"

"We do not have all the details. Adley are still there cleaning things up, but they got all the Nephandi there and saved the Mercere...though some of them are in better condition than other, two of the patients in there are among the Mercere, yes and the kid that is sitting by his mentor's side."
Francesca said and nodded towards the infirmary door.

Adley:

"A loss for them. And yes, rather messy," he agreed. He'd seen enough blood splashed around for healing to last any scholarly mage a lifetime but for him, it had somehow become normalized. Better it was healing blood than that of his friends spilled, he'd seen too much of that as well.

"Some say it is our fault...the blood magick I mean...they say that the Order scooped up all the apprentices with strong Gifts, which made the Old Faith improvise and learn how to draw Quintessence from their own lifeforce and blood, enabling them to cast powerful magick even with weak Avatars...that is what they say, but I do not know if it is true, I mean the Diedne did Blood Magick as well did they not, that is what eventually made Flambeau and Tremere turn against them?"
Jerome mushed.
"But yes a...far different way to do magick than I am used to."

He returned a message, 'Can you see them in please?' he requested. He hoped Fisher was almost done on the roof, though he knew how long it could take with that sort of task.

You get a reply back that simply said.
"Will do, should I show them to the basement?"

After a few minutes you see Hayden come back down into the basement.
"Things have been taken care of upstairs."
He said though he did not elaborate.
"I put the Fallens' thing in this."
He said and handed you a plastic bag with some phones and other personal items in.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun May 15, 2016 8:02 pm

"Some say it is our fault...that is what eventually made Flambeau and Tremere turn against them?"

Adley spread his hands. Now wasn't the time for an intellectual debate about the Schism War. "It depends which 'they' are asked and by whom. There is usually some grains of truth in both sides, hidden somewhere. Let's take care of the present though."

You get a reply back that simply said. "Will do, should I show them to the basement?"

'Y' Jerome's comment about the custos bothered him but there was nothing to do but see what help had arrived and how it all could be managed.

"Things have been taken care of upstairs." He said though he did not elaborate.
"I put the Fallens' thing in this." He said and handed you a plastic bag with some phones and other personal items in.

"Thank you. We are bringing the prisoner in and reinforcements have arrived. They are on their way down, now. There is a large amount of clean up to take care of as well, Verbena rituals...and I have not yet seen to the other items," he said, and took the bag to put with the rest. "We should at least have a look at their phones."

// off to see the new Marvel movie!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 15, 2016 8:49 pm

Adley spread his hands. Now wasn't the time for an intellectual debate about the Schism War. "It depends which 'they' are asked and by whom. There is usually some grains of truth in both sides, hidden somewhere. Let's take care of the present though."

Jerome nodded.
"Yes off course...I talk to much when I get nervous, I am sorry, let us focus on our present tasks indeed Sodalis."
He said and gave you a warm smile.

"Thank you. We are bringing the prisoner in and reinforcements have arrived. They are on their way down, now. There is a large amount of clean up to take care of as well, Verbena rituals...and I have not yet seen to the other items," he said, and took the bag to put with the rest. "We should at least have a look at their phones."

"Morningstar have sent help? Good like you said there is allot of cleanup to be done and we need to keep the vault guarded."
Hayden said and sigh.
"I burned the bodies upstairs but we still need to wash the floors...and walls and everything else...and yes Verbena rituals...bloody Verbena is not just an insult."
He muttered.
"Yeah I would say we check the phones first, perhaps we are lucky and one of them have been sloppy."

As you stand there talking with Hayden you see a group come down into the basement. Magda and Jerome lead in three men and two women, one of the men where very handsome, he had short dark hair and a well kept, short beard, he was dressed in a white shirt and jeans and had intelligent blue eyes, he was carrying the vampire prisoner in his arms, the two other men was one tall and thin man with short, steel gray hair, dressed in black pressed pants, a black west and a white shirt. The third man was shorter and younger, he had light blodish red hair and wore a tshirt and ripped blue jeans. The first women you had seen before in the hallways of Morningstar, she was tall with short, blond hair, wearing a short white dress, and all over her skin there where thin, silvery thread or circuitry that looked glued on. The last woman was of average height, she was very pretty with large brown eyes and long, curly blond hair, she was wearing a dark pink dress and white high heeled shoes, she was very pale though and she eyed the blood on the floor for a while before she looked away.
"Let me introduce Jacob DeMellar Hermes bani Tytalus. Derrick Johnson second degree of House Flambeau, Vincent Velstradth also second degree of House Flambeau, Samantha Josephine Kelly bani Sons of Ether and Isabella Jarden Custos of Chantry Morningstar."
Jerome said and indicated each person who gave you polite nods in greeting as they where introduced.
"Well met Sodalis, we are here to help...what can we do?"
The one named Jacob asks and offer you his hand in greeting.

(OOC: Do enjoy.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Colin smiled, "You'll have to show me those books when we get home, then, luv."

He nodded thoughtfully to Francesca, "Quite... and there's no need to let Freddy know about the time bubble at this point; she's stressed enough as it is, and I don't think that will help her recovery any... As it is... A little insensitive, perhaps, but I have a new appreciation for what poor Beatrice Alexander has been through. As for scary, well... actually, not really; I think I was sort of unconscious at the time. There's a small segment of time I vaguely remember, as though I watched it in a movie while dozing on the couch. Then there was pain, darkness, and I woke up to be greeted by Lady Crexia here."
He looked back toward the infirmary, "The kid and his mentor? Do you know how he's doing? Well, how all three are doing, really?"

((OOC: Have fun. Ain't nothinn civil about that war. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Colin smiled, "You'll have to show me those books when we get home, then, luv."

"Yes...I will do that...love...they have very big...bolter guns..."
She muttered half asleep.

He nodded thoughtfully to Francesca, "Quite... and there's no need to let Freddy know about the time bubble at this point; she's stressed enough as it is, and I don't think that will help her recovery any...

"I agree telling her would only upset her, and she do not need that right now, she needs to sleep..."
Francesca agreed.
"She is so worried about you, that girl loves you Mr Wainwright...she have had a crush on you for a long time before she dared to speak up."
She said with a bit of a smile.

As it is... A little insensitive, perhaps, but I have a new appreciation for what poor Beatrice Alexander has been through. As for scary, well... actually, not really; I think I was sort of unconscious at the time. There's a small segment of time I vaguely remember, as though I watched it in a movie while dozing on the couch. Then there was pain, darkness, and I woke up to be greeted by Lady Crexia here."

"Yes...poor Beatrice."
Francesca muttered and shuddered.
"I am glad you did not experience all of it...did your Avatar take over? I have heard about that happening from time to time."
The Euthanatos asked, then she gave Crexia a smile.
"Francesca Mundis bani Euthanatos I am pleased to meet you."
She said and shook hands with the Archmage who replied.
"Crexia Hermes bani Tytalus likewise young lady, likewise."

He looked back toward the infirmary, "The kid and his mentor? Do you know how he's doing? Well, how all three are doing, really?"

"I do not know...I have been sitting with Freddy and only left to get her a glass of warm milk with honey, she likes that and I thought it might help her sleep...but that guy in the bed have not said a word...he just stares out into nothing...the boy seams worried and the Asian lady, Lydia she seamed to be in shock but she speaks at least."
The young death magus said in a kind, worried tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Colin nodded and winked, "So she said. To be honest, I hadn't given her much thought along those lines before we went on a rescue mission together. I'm about twice her age; whatever might the neighbours say if I were to make advances? It's the 21st century, after all, not the Victorian age."
He nodded, "As far as I can tell, it's the second time my other half has taken the reins... The first time being when I Awakened in the first place. It seems it's largely content to watch my doings, and won't intervene unless it's the only way to keep this body in one piece... Or so I would speculate, at least."
He pondered for a moment, then stepped back inside the infirmary, heading over to Wolfgang's bed, speaking softly, "Excuse me, son... I understand this is Wolfgang, the Mercere Deacon, and you are his apprentice?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 16, 2016 3:14 am

Colin nodded and winked, "So she said. To be honest, I hadn't given her much thought along those lines before we went on a rescue mission together. I'm about twice her age; whatever might the neighbours say if I were to make advances? It's the 21st century, after all, not the Victorian age."

"Yes well look at Master Morgan and Master Telar, no one knows how old he is, but it is at least three hundred, and she while she is older than she look, I doubt it is anywhere near that age. In sleeper society I would understand the concern, after all if someone where to get a partner that where a few decades older than them that would create a problem when that partner got old while they themselves where relatively young, life extension magick do solve that problem."
Francesca said and smiles.

He nodded, "As far as I can tell, it's the second time my other half has taken the reins... The first time being when I Awakened in the first place. It seems it's largely content to watch my doings, and won't intervene unless it's the only way to keep this body in one piece... Or so I would speculate, at least."

"Well perhaps it have use of you still...my own Avatar have asked to speak with my voice once, but it have never directly taken over, that is rather rare, but if it saved you then I am glad that your soul is an active one...is it Primordial...they do things like that."
Francesca said then she gave you and apologetic look.
"Forgive me Mr Wainwright, that was to personal a question, I truly am sorry."
She said and lifted her hand to wave it off.
"Do feel free not to reply to that."

He pondered for a moment, then stepped back inside the infirmary, heading over to Wolfgang's bed, speaking softly, "Excuse me, son... I understand this is Wolfgang, the Mercere Deacon, and you are his apprentice?"

The young man sitting by the beside of the older man who where just stearing blankly into the air looked up at you.
"Y...yes Sir, this is Wolfgang Essert Deacon Primus of the Post Office and I am Dan Van Maaz his apprentice yes...what can I do for you?"
He asked in a soft voice, the boy looked scared and you saw rope burns around his wrists and some bruises here and there but otherwise he did not appear to be hurt, he id was perhaps 18 years old, he was short and thin, though handsome with dark hair and pale skin, he was just wearing a blue shirt and a set of jeans that looked to large, probably something he had been given at Morningstar and not his own clothing.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon May 16, 2016 3:29 am

Friday:
Hmn, well, internet is a beautyful place for things like that. He said pondering, and saw her flustering Awww no, please, don't think i'm asking you anything. I was just.. thinking out loud. But now you look cute he said with an amused smile. He had never had a girl to do... amything, so he didn't know how to react now. Curious and amusing for him, but not much adequate.

Saturday:
I try to make a full control on her health. Let's make one thing at a time. First the nephandi, then we deal with our friends. I hear her and comment HMN.... that should not happen. You noticed nothing unusual on the other side as you went around? anomalies of any kind? beings, energies, nothing?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon May 16, 2016 4:21 am

Jerome nodded. "Yes off course...I talk to much when I get nervous, I am sorry, let us focus on our present tasks indeed Sodalis." He said and gave you a warm smile.

He gave him a nod and a small smile in return. He well understood the impulse. But he needed to keep himself focused as well.

"Morningstar have sent help? Good like you said there is allot of cleanup to be done and we need to keep the vault guarded." Hayden said and sigh. "I burned the bodies upstairs but we still need to wash the floors...and walls and everything else...and yes Verbena rituals...bloody Verbena is not just an insult." He muttered. "Yeah I would say we check the phones first, perhaps we are lucky and one of them have been sloppy."

"Yes, and the prisoner might know something. As for clean up, we need to take care of any remaining arcane connections as well, hopefully less after a scrub down. Let's see what's on the phones," he agreed, and then scanned to see if Innanon had returned with Hayden.

As the group came down the stairs, he eyed them all and gave a second glance to the pale woman. Vampire, he guessed. Well, that was not exactly expected and he was not sure how it complicated things. But when Jerome began to wind up for the pitch of introductions, he put up a hand to stop him. "Forgive me for being rude," he cut in, "but I do believe we should wait until we are out of earshot of our prisoner, as I do believe they can hear in that state. Let us situate and secure him, first please. If you can help with that?" he asked Jerome. There was no use giving Nicolai anything to work with, assuming they let the Tremere go. It was bad enough they'd gotten a look at some of them.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 16, 2016 4:44 am

Tane:

Friday:

Hmn, well, internet is a beautyful place for things like that. He said pondering, and saw her flustering Awww no, please, don't think i'm asking you anything. I was just.. thinking out loud. But now you look cute he said with an amused smile. He had never had a girl to do... amything, so he didn't know how to react now. Curious and amusing for him, but not much adequate.

"Well be sure that whatever you want to see...or do not want to see, you can find it on the internet, but yes it can also be quite useful to learn."
Henrietta said though she was still blushing, and blushed even more at the comment that she was cute though she did give you a little smile as well.

Saturday:

I try to make a full control on her health. Let's make one thing at a time. First the nephandi, then we deal with our friends. I hear her and comment HMN.... that should not happen. You noticed nothing unusual on the other side as you went around? anomalies of any kind? beings, energies, nothing?

"No nothing, well other than the spirits leaving the area around Boston."
The old mage said then she sigh.
"I am worried though, when an Avatar is...destroyed it shatters and the splinters can embed themselves in the Avatars of others...or so I hear, I just hope it is not that...I hope no one have been harmed."
She muttered.

Adley:

"Yes, and the prisoner might know something. As for clean up, we need to take care of any remaining arcane connections as well, hopefully less after a scrub down. Let's see what's on the phones," he agreed, and then scanned to see if Innanon had returned with Hayden.

"Agreed, through the phones we can deal with after we have cleaned up. I can help taking care of the arcane connections though. Hum...we also need to find the Mercere's talismans, they always have several of them, instead of the magick they do not have."
Hayden said and nodded. Yes Inanon had returned as well.

Forgive me for being rude," he cut in, "but I do believe we should wait until we are out of earshot of our prisoner, as I do believe they can hear in that state.

Jerome hesitated then he nodded.
"Yes...you are probably right Sodales, I do apologize."
He muttered. The pale woman looked at the prisoner and nodded.
"Indeed Sir, hear, see, smell...think...only movement and the ability to work...ehm...our magic as you would call it are affected."
She muttered and looked a bit uneasy.

Let us situate and secure him, first please. If you can help with that?" he asked Jerome. There was no use giving Nicolai anything to work with, assuming they let the Tremere go. It was bad enough they'd gotten a look at some of them.

"Yeah sure...just chaining him down to the floor then?"
Jerome asked and looked at you.
"I can hold him down with magick, where do you want to put him?"
Hayden said.
"Let us see what he knows."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon May 16, 2016 5:21 am

"Agreed, through the phones we can deal with after we have cleaned up. I can help taking care of the arcane connections though. Hum...we also need to find the Mercere's talismans, they always have several of them, instead of the magick they do not have."

"Rather have a quick look at their messages beforehand, there's been some time-critical events lately. If it's nothing we won't lose much but a bit of time in cleaning, with luck."

"Yes...you are probably right Sodales, I do apologize." He muttered.
"Indeed Sir, hear, see, smell...think...only movement and the ability to work...ehm...our magic as you would call it are affected." She muttered and looked a bit uneasy.

He gave a measured nod to the woman. "Very well, let's get him somewhere he won't be able to hear us here. Secure him well in case we need to remove his stake. However it might be possible to get some basics beforehand, without doing so to see if we even need to. I would rather have him chained to the floor or something strong enough to hold him with magick as backup and failsafe. Perhaps the three of you can work together," he said. "Do not go into the room at the end of the hall," he said, meaning the one that Wolfgang was in, which was still rather bloody. He knew Jerome and Hayden would know why.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next