Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abigails Labyrinth, More Avatar Shenanigans and Final Plans IC Thread 16

4 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Abigails Labyrinth, More Avatar Shenanigans and Final Plans IC Thread 16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Abigails Labyrinth, More Avatar Shenanigans and Final Plans IC Thread 16

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:50 pm

"Probably not something we should speak about outside, you never know who is listening. Though I don't see anything..."

"Yeah I guess though if a sleeper should hear us they will not know what we are talking about so I think we are pretty safe."
Bruce said.

"Better than nothing, certainly."

The artificer nodded and that and showed his hands in his pockets.

"Thank you, sir." After he shut the door behind him and nodded in greeting to the two Masters, he gave Mundi a last pat. "He is a very good boy, he found someone interesting as a matter of fact. I may have found out what that grey spirit was after..."

Darrian nodded to you he reached out his hand to Mundi and petted the large dog.
"Have you been a good boy...yes you have, yes you have."
He coed to his familiar then he looked at you.
"Thank you Mr Roth Hicks I am glad he did not cause you any problems."

Jeffry raised an eyebrow.
"Hum...interesting...do tell mea filius what have you found out with the help of Master Haagen's familiar?"
He inquired.

(OOC: Yeah I was lucky. I also got a book on Norwegian folk magic aps4 game and Pokemon Moon as well as some MtG cards. Smile )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Abigails Labyrinth, More Avatar Shenanigans and Final Plans IC Thread 16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Abigails Labyrinth, More Avatar Shenanigans and Final Plans IC Thread 16

Post by Adley Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:04 pm

"Yeah I guess though if a sleeper should hear us they will not know what we are talking about so I think we are pretty safe."Bruce said.

He gave a nod. "If there were the normal complement of spirits around, that might prove otherwise."

"Thank you Mr Roth Hicks I am glad he did not cause you any problems."

'It was pleasant, though I'm sure he wished for a longer walk."

"Hum...interesting...do tell mea filius what have you found out with the help of Master Haagen's familiar?" He inquired.

"You have informed Master Hagaan of the spirit, I assume by this point?" he asked, before he continued. "Assuming what it told me was true it seemed it was after a particular person being held here, or any way to get in to that end. There was a Nephandi outside that tried to conscript and force a gaffling to spy for them but it managed to run away and hide in a nearby garbage can. Mundi found it in there hiding. It didn't seem infected but it was a little entropic compost spirit and since I couldn't be sure, he is hiding though it would like to go home. I said that it should be checked over before we see if it can go home to its Mistress...by which I believe it meant the Deaconess Prima over at Riverside."

// ooh cool! I got a set of multicolored nu-Dalek ornaments haha : D Totally going to make a Who theme wreath next year.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:29 pm

He gave a nod. "If there were the normal complement of spirits around, that might prove otherwise."

"I guess you are right. I think you might be a little paranoid Adley but fine I will be careful about where I say what."
The Orphan agreed and sigh.

'It was pleasant, though I'm sure he wished for a longer walk."

"I am sure he did."
Darrian said then he petted the large dog on the head.
"When this whole mess is over my friend I will take you for a long walk in the woods."
He promised and Mundi wagged his tail at that clearly looking forward to that walk.

"You have informed Master Hagaan of the spirit, I assume by this point?" he asked, before he continued.

"Yes I have mea filius."
Jeffry said and nodded.

"Assuming what it told me was true it seemed it was after a particular person being held here, or any way to get in to that end. There was a Nephandi outside that tried to conscript and force a gaffling to spy for them but it managed to run away and hide in a nearby garbage can. Mundi found it in there hiding. It didn't seem infected but it was a little entropic compost spirit and since I couldn't be sure, he is hiding though it would like to go home. I said that it should be checked over before we see if it can go home to its Mistress...by which I believe it meant the Deaconess Prima over at Riverside."

Your Mentor frowned when you spoke of a Nephandus having been outside of the Chantry.
"Who do you think the spirit and this Nephandus was after?"
He asked.
"Yes good the spirit you met should be checked out before it is sent on it's way...I think I know which spirit you speak of, he is nicknamed Rolly and is a messenger in the employ of the Deacon Primus of Riverside...I wonder if he originally came here on behalf of his Mistress, I should probably go out to him and ask and I can check it at the same time. At times though he just comes here to play with my imps..."
He said and smiled a little.
"I think he have a thing for Curly he...brings her bits of compost as a gift...but she likes a little water elemental that lives in the pipes of a building two doors down...at times these Umbroods are so similar to us that...it can be amusing..."
The old Hermetic said and grinned.
"Thank you for telling me mea filius...at least if this is true we know a little mroe what the souleater was doing here..."

(OOC: Oh that is cool. )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:46 pm

"I am sorry to disturb you Mr Wainwright. I just came to take a better picture of the room that helps me when activating the program that handle the teleportation rote, the one I have is a bit fuzzy, I had a few minutes and thought I would get it done I did not think anyone would be here, do forgive me. I waited as I did not want to run off without explaining."
Colin smiled, "I doubt you would have disturbed me much - I was mentally assembling the map of the Chicago Labyrinth from descriptions and maps I acquired. I'm sure you can relate. If you like, I could help you with the approximate layout of the portal room at Morningstar, as well."

((OOC: Ah, my haul was a little more modest - a gift card at the FLGS, a spot of cash and a pair of shoes, and a decent pile of gifts for my schnookums and me together, such as a Doctor Who calendar and such... Slightly disappointed I didn't get a pair of socks, but oh well... Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:04 pm

"I would like that...for help with the layout, I can do the teleportation program without it but it makes it easier, like in knowing better what to search for on google."
Cita said and smiled.
"I can relate to mental maps yes my instructors had me made them when I first learned magick...or enlightened science as they called it...I am glad I did not disturb you to much."

(OOC: Well me and my husband got a new doormat together, we needed one and this one have skulls on it, oh and a cat calendar but that is it for gifts for the both of us together, wait no we also got a pair of black skeleton hand salad tossers.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:26 pm

"I would like that...for help with the layout, I can do the teleportation program without it but it makes it easier, like in knowing better what to search for on google."
Cita said and smiled.
"I can relate to mental maps yes my instructors had me made them when I first learned magick...or enlightened science as they called it...I am glad I did not disturb you to much."
Colin nodded and fished out pen and notepad, "Indeed, it makes following the terrain a lot easier if the map includes a few clearly denoted landmarks, as well - a good topographical map can sometimes be less useful than an old sixteenth century map with distinct features clearly drawn in..."
He started sketching, "Let's see... it's shaped approximately like this, the portal is here and shaped like so... I'd say about 220 or 230 centimeters from floor to ceiling, and... hum..."

((OOC: Seeing as this is more a matter of remembering what he saw in the room that assembling multiple sources of information, I think Int+Alertness seems more appropriate than Investigation for this roll... 1,3,3,3,3,7... uhh, well, fuck... that's not good... Shocked ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:39 pm

Colin nodded and fished out pen and notepad, "Indeed, it makes following the terrain a lot easier if the map includes a few clearly denoted landmarks, as well - a good topographical map can sometimes be less useful than an old sixteenth century map with distinct features clearly drawn in..."

"Well for me it is more like this, I know that space is one, everything exist in one point, infinitesimally small and infinitesimally large, however since we see the various spaces as different it is useful to have something to differentiate between them with, almost like knowing what to look for in a great archive so I can connect to the right place."
Cita explained.

He started sketching, "Let's see... it's shaped approximately like this, the portal is here and shaped like so... I'd say about 220 or 230 centimeters from floor to ceiling, and... hum..."

You find as you try to draw up Morningstar's portal room you can only remember the most general features, that the room was slightly circular, the color of the walls, that the portal was slightly raised of the floor that there where one door but no real details, you must have focused more on Deaconess Rose and her companions as they came to greet you than the room itself. You remember her pearl earrings and how they where set perfectly but not the exact appearance and dimensions of the portal room itself. Cita looked at your notebook as you drew but it did not seam to help her much though she was not impolite enough to comment on it.

(OOC: Well it is not a botch.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:46 pm

"I guess you are right. I think you might be a little paranoid Adley but fine I will be careful about where I say what." The Orphan agreed and sigh.

"Complacency already kicked my ass so yes now I might be considered paranoid under normal circumstances, but these are hardly normal circumstances. Even for us!"

"Who do you think the spirit and this Nephandus was after?" He asked.

"With all due respect, I am not sure how much those present currently know about that particular person - as I was not sure they had been...ah, located and retrieved." He gave his mentor a signal that meant hospital, hoping he would get that it was Martha.

"Yes good the spirit you met should be checked out before it is sent on it's way...I think I know which spirit you speak of, he is nicknamed Rolly and is a messenger in the employ of the Deacon Primus of Riverside...I wonder if he originally came here on behalf of his Mistress, I should probably go out to him and ask and I can check it at the same time. At times though he just comes here to play with my imps..." He said and smiled a little. "I think he have a thing for Curly he...brings her bits of compost as a gift...but she likes a little water elemental that lives in the pipes of a building two doors down...at times these Umbroods are so similar to us that...it can be amusing..."

"I'm not sure, he just said that he got lost when he managed to escape the binding circle and took off before the bad spirit could 'eat him and make him like him.' And yes that is what he referred to himself as. He described the Nephandi as dark haired with blue eyes and paradox scars. He also could tell that he was corrupted, not just entropic in nature. He called him dark-eyed but I am pretty sure that was not referring to his eye color." He smiled a little at the description of the umbrood's friendships. "I guess opposites really do attract. Anyway, we might be able to call for him to a safe spot nearby, rather than you go out to get him," he suggested.

// I get a friend of mine silly socks every year with their main present, lol. Shoes are a good gift though

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:01 pm

"Complacency already kicked my ass so yes now I might be considered paranoid under normal circumstances, but these are hardly normal circumstances. Even for us!"

"True enough, and I guess we have to be a bit more careful right now, I do not like the idea of always looking over my shoulder before talking though."
Bruce commented.

"With all due respect, I am not sure how much those present currently know about that particular person - as I was not sure they had been...ah, located and retrieved." He gave his mentor a signal that meant hospital, hoping he would get that it was Martha.

Jeffry looked at the signal you made and gave you one that said you would discuss it later and just nodded.
"Hum...I see, well no need to bother everyone with every detail, I will talk with the spirit you mentioned anyway and see what he have to say."
He said.

"I'm not sure, he just said that he got lost when he managed to escape the binding circle and took off before the bad spirit could 'eat him and make him like him.' And yes that is what he referred to himself as.

"Well it is good he escaped poor thing, I will see if I can send him home if he turns out to be untainted."
Your Mentor said and nodded.

He described the Nephandi as dark haired with blue eyes and paradox scars. He also could tell that he was corrupted, not just entropic in nature. He called him dark-eyed but I am pretty sure that was not referring to his eye color."

"I doubt dark eyed meant eye color as well, for an entropic spirit someone who is Fallen is abhorrent, it hits to close to home for them, as what the Nephandi are is in some ways Entropy twisted and corrupted, it go against an Entropic spirit's very nature..."
Jeffry said as he made a note of the Nephandus appearance in his leather bound notebook.

He smiled a little at the description of the umbrood's friendships. "I guess opposites really do attract. Anyway, we might be able to call for him to a safe spot nearby, rather than you go out to get him," he suggested.

"Indeed so it seams...we might but it might be quicker to just go out and get the Umbrood if he is close by then travel to a safe location and do a ritual and time is short mea filius. And no before you ask I do not intend to go out and take care of it alone."
Your Mentor assured you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:07 pm

"Indeed so it seams...we might but it might be quicker to just go out and get the Umbrood if he is close by then travel to a safe location and do a ritual and time is short mea filius. And no before you ask I do not intend to go out and take care of it alone."

"I suppose I could have taken him with me but I was not sure if that was safe. I can go get him and meet him at a designated spot, if Mr King does not mind rummaging through the trash again. I asked him here as he was on duty next and spirits are not his thing. I thought you might wish to tell him about what happened, or if there were different instructions. I should meet Colin soon as well, he is probably waiting on me." He frowned a bit at that.

// Off to stuff myself with food! See you all later

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:56 pm

"Well for me it is more like this, I know that space is one, everything exist in one point, infinitesimally small and infinitesimally large, however since we see the various spaces as different it is useful to have something to differentiate between them with, almost like knowing what to look for in a great archive so I can connect to the right place."
Colin nodded, "Precisely, knowing that a peak is 850 meters above sea level is a lot less distinguishing that knowing that it looks like a slightly grouchy eagle's head from the south."

You find as you try to draw up Morningstar's portal room you can only remember the most general features, that the room was slightly circular, the color of the walls, that the portal was slightly raised of the floor that there where one door but no real details, you must have focused more on Deaconess Rose and her companions as they came to greet you than the room itself. You remember her pearl earrings and how they where set perfectly but not the exact appearance and dimensions of the portal room itself. Cita looked at your notebook as you drew but it did not seam to help her much though she was not impolite enough to comment on it.
He scratched his ear with the back end of the pen, looking slightly embarrassed, "Well, now, this is slightly awkward... I might have suffered a small lapse of spatial attention owing to professional appreciation. The good Deaconess there wore some beautiful jewelry that looked early Victorian in style and very well preserved, but that's utterly useless for drawing up the portal chamber... Hum... Sorry."
He sighed, "Well, I can get a few photos of the room for later once we go back, but for now... I'll leave you to scan the ritual room in peace."

((OOC: Oh, wow, perfect moment for awkward impotence jokes...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:42 am

Mitigating circumstances like having been forced into doing anything they did, not showing signs of a complete conversion and being part of the traditions? or like being born a witterslaint?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:08 am

Adley:

"I suppose I could have taken him with me but I was not sure if that was safe. I can go get him and meet him at a designated spot, if Mr King does not mind rummaging through the trash again.

"It would not have been wise to bring the gaffling in here without checking him for corruption first. Hum...just bring him to the back yard no one should be awake at this hour so it should be fairly safe to check him then and if he is clean we can bring him inside the wards where it is safe from there."
Jeffry said after he had considered your offer for a moment.
"Nah I do not mind."
Bruce said and shrugged.

I asked him here as he was on duty next and spirits are not his thing. I thought you might wish to tell him about what happened, or if there were different instructions. I should meet Colin soon as well, he is probably waiting on me." He frowned a bit at that.

"Yes I would like to fill Mr King in, but for now let us get that gaffling and I will deal with it and you can go meet up with Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said and stood. Darrian stood as well he handed you two vials.
"Before you go Mr Roth Hicks here is what you asked for, there are two doses in each vial and each dose should give protection for eight hours exactly. I am afraid the potions will taste quite badly, but they are made for plant materials so they are safe to drink."
The alchemist said as he handed you the vials.
"And thank you for taking care of Mundi.

Colin:

Colin nodded, "Precisely, knowing that a peak is 850 meters above sea level is a lot less distinguishing that knowing that it looks like a slightly grouchy eagle's head from the south."

Cita nodded at that and gave you a smile.
"Precisely Mr Wainwright."

He scratched his ear with the back end of the pen, looking slightly embarrassed, "Well, now, this is slightly awkward... I might have suffered a small lapse of spatial attention owing to professional appreciation. The good Deaconess there wore some beautiful jewelry that looked early Victorian in style and very well preserved, but that's utterly useless for drawing up the portal chamber... Hum... Sorry."

The Virtual Adept Master just gave you a bit of a smile.
"Ah do not worry about it, we all forget to pay attention to our surroundings at times and the teleportation program should run smoothly in either case, knowing more about the location would just make it easier."
She said and she seamed just a little but amused.
"I should be ready as soon as Mr Roth Hicks gets here."

He sighed, "Well, I can get a few photos of the room for later once we go back, but for now... I'll leave you to scan the ritual room in peace."

"Thank you that would be useful, if the leaders of Morningstar will let you take pictures of the inside of their ritual chamber that is. I mean for the same reason as I am doing this now, there is a point in not letting others know exactly how your home looks."

Tane:

Mitigating circumstances like having been forced into doing anything they did, not showing signs of a complete conversion and being part of the traditions? or like being born a witterslaint?

"Ah...well I am afraid those will not help much. Mitigating circumstances like being useful to the Traditions are more likely. Many have been forced and tricked to join the Nephandi and those few that have stood trial as Nephandi, such circumstances have not helped much. Having a powerful Chantry and Mentor backing a widderslainte though have gotten a few of those born Fallen of the hook though, when they are either to useful to get rid of...or as in the case of Master Senex's student who was the first to be let go and as such was the one where precedence was set, she was to much trouble to take down since Master Senex and his Chantry would protect her and one do not just waltz up to the gates of Cerberus and take one of their own."
George said as he looked at you.

(OOC: Ah food stuffing an important part of Christmas.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:22 am

"It would not have been wise to bring the gaffling in here without checking him for corruption first. Hum...just bring him to the back yard no one should be awake at this hour so it should be fairly safe to check him then and if he is clean we can bring him inside the wards where it is safe from there."

"Alright...I will do that then, it's not far."

"Nah I do not mind." Bruce said and shrugged.

"Thank you," he said with a nod.

"Yes I would like to fill Mr King in, but for now let us get that gaffling and I will deal with it and you can go meet up with Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said and stood.

"Very well, then that sounds like a plan."

Darrian stood as well he handed you two vials. "Before you go Mr Roth Hicks here is what you asked for, there are two doses in each vial and each dose should give protection for eight hours exactly. I am afraid the potions will taste quite badly, but they are made for plant materials so they are safe to drink." The alchemist said as he handed you the vials. "And thank you for taking care of Mundi.[/quote]

"Thank you sir, for making these for us," he said, looking over the vials and then put them away. "It was no problem, he is a good dog and fine companion." He nodded to the pair of magii, so that he could be excused to go fetch 'Rolly' before something else happened to him.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:42 am

"Alright...I will do that then, it's not far."

"Thank you mea filius, it should not take to long and once you get the Umbrood to the back yard I will take care of the rest."
Your Mentor said and gave you a smile.

"Very well, then that sounds like a plan."

Jeffry nodded at that.

"Thank you sir, for making these for us," he said, looking over the vials and then put them away. "It was no problem, he is a good dog and fine companion." He nodded to the pair of magii, so that he could be excused to go fetch 'Rolly' before something else happened to him.

"It was not a big job. I already had most of the refinements done on the materials."
Darrian said then he looked at his familiar with a fond, proud smile.
"He is a good dog Mr Roth Hicks, and indeed he is a fine companion, I am never lonely with him around."
He said. Jeffry nodded and said.
"Well then gentlemen, if you mea filius and you Mr King go and fetch the gaffling I will meet you out back."
He said to dismiss the two of you. Bruce looked at you then he gave the two older magi a stiff bow before he left the office and waited for you to do the same.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:28 pm

"Ah do not worry about it, we all forget to pay attention to our surroundings at times and the teleportation program should run smoothly in either case, knowing more about the location would just make it easier."
Colin scratched his head for a moment, then handed over his phone, "I don't suppose you could make use of the GPS information on the phone, since I arrived in and left Chicago at almost precisely the same spot, in the same room?"

"Thank you that would be useful, if the leaders of Morningstar will let you take pictures of the inside of their ritual chamber that is. I mean for the same reason as I am doing this now, there is a point in not letting others know exactly how your home looks."
"Valid point. I wouldn't do so without permission, of course, but I can at least ask; your reputation does precede you, after all."

He leaned back against the wall outside the ritual room, and started waiting for Adley.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:40 pm

Colin scratched his head for a moment, then handed over his phone, "I don't suppose you could make use of the GPS information on the phone, since I arrived in and left Chicago at almost precisely the same spot, in the same room?"

Cita took the phone and gave a little smile, she nodded.
"You know what Mr Wainwright that might be exactly the thing...let me see...hum...yes...yes..."
She muttered as she pushed a few buttons on your phone and hers made a ping then she handed your phone back.
"Thank you Mr Wainwright your phone did indeed contain the GPS information I needed to pinpoint the right point in space."

"Valid point. I wouldn't do so without permission, of course, but I can at least ask; your reputation does precede you, after all."

"Thank you, I do appreciate it."
Cita said and gave you a friendly smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:51 pm

"Thank you Mr Wainwright your phone did indeed contain the GPS information I needed to pinpoint the right point in space."
Colin smiled, "I guess they might object to my photographing the room, but they can hardly fault me for telling you in detail where I've been, can they?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:39 pm

"You would be right about that, modern technology is so practical, I am glad the Union finally released cell phones to the general population."
Cita said and smiled.
"Well the teleportation program should run smoothly, when will Mr Roth Hicks be down here?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:41 pm

"Well then gentlemen, if you mea filius and you Mr King go and fetch the gaffling I will meet you out back." He said to dismiss the two of you. Bruce looked at you then he gave the two older magi a stiff bow before he left the office and waited for you to do the same.

"You understand whom I meant?" he asked him, as he turned for the door. Then he gave them a bow as well as they were dismissed and followed the path back downstairs and towards the trash can again.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:51 pm

"I do understand who you meant mea filius."
Jeffry said and nodded with a bit of a frown.

You and Bruce walked out of the Chantry and over to the trash can again. Rolly was still sitting in it among the garbage the little spirit looked up at you and smiled when he saw you.

(OOC: Jeffry's office is on the first floor.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:02 pm

He gave a careful look around for anything and then looked down into the can, similarly. "Hello friend, would you like to come with me so that we can try to get you home?"

// oh whups so it is...well outside then. Also Rolly is adorbs. I am reminded of the soot sprites from Totoro.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:35 pm

"Yes Rolly want to go home to Mistress."
The tiny spirit said and lifted his twig arms to be lifted, he was clearly used to being around humans.
"Is he there?"
Bruce asked and peered fruitlessly into the trash can.

(OOC: Well he is sort of like that, only with arms and legs made out of twigs and nuts for eyes and made out of fallen leaves. Smile )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:41 pm

"Alright, follow us then," he said to Rolly. "You're going to have to move on your own though for now until you're checked over to make sure you are not sick." He waited to usher the little spirit along and keep him safe. To Bruce he said with a nod, "Yup, let's go. You can put the lid back."

// awww....I might try to draw that sometime. I like your desc of all the different spirits.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:00 pm

Rolly looked like a puppy that was denied a treat but he started climbing out of the trash can then rolled after you and Bruce as a little ball of fallen leaves rolling across the ground accompanied by little clicking sounds when one of his twig limbs or hazel nut eyes hit the pavement. Bruce nodded and put the lid back onto the trash can.
"I guess we go back then."

(OOC: I would love to see such a drawing. Oh and thank you. Well I do envision that spirits sort of are personifications of whatever they are spirits of so they would look like that thing, come to life.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next