Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart of the Labyrinth, Screams and Hope IC Thread 19

5 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Heart of the Labyrinth, Screams and Hope IC Thread 19 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Heart of the Labyrinth, Screams and Hope IC Thread 19

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Colin nodded, "I'm definitively going to want to examine these for myself... Compare them to the work on regular suppressing handcuffs, as well. Might find a way to make it less... unpleasant, even. But these... Emergencies only."

Udella nodded at that, color was returning to her skin now.
"Yes I do wonder how they work as well, though I have to admit to having little knowledge of artifacts and talismans, somehow it do not surprise me that you find them to be of interest though."
She said and gave you a warm, knowing smile.
"Please do let me know your findings when you get around to it."

He nodded and carefully extricated the knife, "Yes, you are my helpless captive. I was trained by the British military; there's something called the Geneva Conventions, addressing ethical treatment of prisoners... I try to hold myself to those ideals; I may be a rarity among the Traditions for that, but at least I can try to be a good example..."

Delett's knife was indeed a sharp blade, it was not very long, about as long as your hand, slightly curved with a practical handle, you got it from her pouch safely but without knowing it was there it would have been easy to whoever searched her to hurt themselves on that blade.
"I have never heard of any Geneva Conventions, I have heard about Technocratic Conventions I assume then they are not the same thing?"
The Nephanda asked she seamed rather confused.
"Ah...forgive me I do not often leave the Labyrinth."

He smiled sadly, "I think the worst should pass within a few minutes, at least."

Dalett looked at you she looked rather ill. You do remember from the future Anna looking at you like that as well when she felt sick and miserable after the injections, well, on the good days anyways, on the bad ones she would be in a complete panic or busy hiding under some furniture or another to terrified to come out for some time after you let go of her.
"I will be quite alright...I am in the final stages of Jhor Sir, feeling ill is not exactly a new sensation for me."
The Nephanda said and she added a weak, sad smile.

He winked, "I came back... it took centuries, but I came back. There are all sorts of stray fragments out there, trying to reform - not all will remember their past lives, but some might, and there'll be a new chance to get things right..."

Dalett gasped and looked at you she did not seam to know if she should believe you or not but she did look a bit more hopeful.
"You...ehm...remember...who you where?"
She asked nervously.

He frowned, "And yes, it will hurt. A lot. Though from descriptions, I suspect the Caul hurt worse and for longer..."

The Nephanda looked away and shuddered.
"I...do not like to talk about the Caul."
She said and she looked, well she could not really get paler but she looked quite unwell.
"Will...I be forced to live...after it is...done?"
She asked carefully, it was clear she was absolutely terrified and she clenched her thin hands into fists and shivered she looked like she might just collapse any moment.

He smiled, "If it's a mundane cat, I'll certainly do what I can to get him rehomed - I think, perhaps, I already saw him down the way we came from. It's an innocent bystander in all this, so I think that should be a fairly easy thing to arrange, so long as I can convince him to come along."

"Thank you he is just a cat, my daughter brought him home as a kitten from an animal shelter, life is not always easy for a young...pretty...woman in a Labyrinth I let her keep it so did her Mentor I thought she could need the comfort. His name is Rikka and he is friendly enough, catching him should not be to hard, yes he might have been in the hallway, he never went far from his mistress' side.."
The Nephanda said and she relaxed when she realized that you where not going to strike her for asking a favor, then she sadly looked at the dust that was left of her technoancer daughter.
"I wonder if the animal know...that she is dead..."
She whispered softly.

He nodded, "Yes, for as long as I can. Her talent is impressive, and... she already placed her faith in me when Gabriel first took her in; I just didn't have a chance to do anything before this weekend. But that's a bit complicated..."

"The child...spoke of giving her doll to a god she met in the hallway when Gabriel first took her and her mother here. I was surprised to see him take the child as his apprentice and treat her kindly, I always thought she would end up like her mother...such a sweet child though at first the language barriers where a challenge...well any amount of time one can get before....such a ritual...is a boon..."
Dalett muttered.

He frowned and nodded, "Yes, and those screams will likely haunt me until my dying day...

The Nephanda looked down and shuddered, she wrapped her arms around herself.
"I...ehm...well...it is not a plesant prospect..."
She said softly and looked away.

And no torture. It's unreliable, inhumane, it dehumanizes the victim and the torturer alike

Dalett looked at you and cocked her head to the side as if she really did not understand what you where saying.

and I simply see no benefit in doing it. Discomfort as an element of incarceration is one thing - binding fingers and the like to prevent a clever escape attempt - but deliberately inflicting pain to extract information is, well... there's no way to know if the victim is telling the truth without relying on methods that effectively eliminate the need to torture a prisoner in the first place. And torture for other purposes is just an abomination. My view is not the universal opinion of the Traditions, unfortunately, but baby steps, as they say..."

"Binding fingers, restraints, injecting someone with liquefied vine gum?"
Dalett said wryly with a small smile.
"Well I do think I understand your point...the information Gabriel got, and he always got information, where often wrong, his prisoners said whatever they thought he wanted to hear and not the truth. Your views are still alien to me though. Torture for well, all from entertainment to punishment or just as a lifestyle is common here."
She muttered then she gave a sad smile.
"I am not sure if I should be relieved or disappointed, perhaps physical pain would dull my grief...and my fear for a little while."
She mumbled to herself. Mala looked concerned at her Mistress and gently led the Nephanda towards the healers.
"It will be okey Mistress...come you need to sit down..."

He frowned and carefully stabbed the syringe into the most obvious muscle he could see - thigh or buttock, most likely, depending on whether the girl was face up or face down - and injected the serum smoothly, "I'm sorry for the discomfort this will cause, but it's preferable to using your mentor's restraints, it seems."

With the apprentice you had to use more force to get the needle through her clothes and then through the skin of buttocks as she was laying pressed to the floor on her belly, the young mage, she might be twenty or so cried out sharply as the needle went in and she tensed up.
"Fuck...oww....that...oww!"
She complained and it was clear the injection caused her some pain though off course not nearly as much as those restraints had done to Udella. The spell the girl had been working on, and you realized there had been one in the process of being made as static electricity discharged around the young Nephanda as the serum did it's work and she lost control of her effect, adding paradox to her misery and this time she really screamed and she was beginning to look quite panicled the sensation of being his with Dox and loosing control of her magick at the same time caused considerable distress. The girl started heaving for breath and being pressed down like she was she just could not get enough oxygen into her lungs and she started turning blue as she struggled what she could.

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply I took a nap on the sofa and I was out like a light for hours. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Heart of the Labyrinth, Screams and Hope IC Thread 19 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Heart of the Labyrinth, Screams and Hope IC Thread 19

Post by Adley Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Crexia nodded as you spoke she seamed to be pleased that you had your senses about you. "Red Woman? Ah yes...her...hum yes she might be hiding...but for now it is this skirmish we need worry about." She said softly and patted you on the shoulder lightly.

"Yes Commander." He gave her a firm nod, seeming surprised that she was acting so kindly to him. All that he had heard of her reputation portrayed her as fearsome, though that was not an untruth to her enemies he was sure. But to take time for him in the middle of the battle...he did not wish to be a burden.

"I do think her new Mentor took her more to save her from her former House to be honest he may not have trained her well in Latin Sodalis, she asked if you needed healing, and the if you had hit your head. I told her to see to the other wounded that I would deal with this."

"I do not believe my injury will prevent me from my duty. I have not been badly hurt. Others have need of her skill more than I." He seemed to accept her explanation without question, at least for the moment, his suspicions were allayed.

"Think nothing of it, you have your magick and your bow for now and we will find your sword when time allow, you where injured Sodalis."

He seemed surprised at first, sure that he would be reported later for poor performance once they had made it back to their covenant. Maybe he could make up for his current state of disgrace but for now they had to concentrate on the skirmish, as she had said. "I will find it and plunge it into the heart of our foes."

"You are thinking about Carmon then...he...ehm...was captured by the enemy we are fighting...captured and tortured. You and several others rescued the man but he...is badly hurt and is safely back at my Covenant resting."

His eyes brightened at first hearing Carmon's name then his expression grew skeptical. "I cannot remember this. He should be here," he insisted. "It is not right that he is not here. Who has done this to him, so that I may avenge him?" he asked her, looking quite serious.

He frowned at Adley and sighed, still replying in Latin, "Sodalis, you know the man who taught me the language was not a... Gifted man. No, this one should be no more trouble. The other one, however, might try something."

"Yes, of course..." he said, to cover up his own confusion. Things were still not adding up right. He looked over at the other prisoner, to see where he might help.

The other prisoner though was bound under some spell, there was an arrow in her tight but she seamed to be otherwise unharmed and she looked fierce, she had not yet given up and you saw her lips move in some incantations and her slender fingers eked out the gestures of a spell against the pressure some spell or another was holding her down with, that young woman was planning something and everyone seamed far more focused on the more docile prisoner and the ones trying to flee.

He frowned, moving towards her quickly as he said, "She is casting a spell! Her fingers must be bound or broken, she should be gagged..." He did not quite understand what the Tremere was doing with the poison, or why he was caring how it would affect the diabolist's magick. But he knew spell casting when he saw it, though there was no blood he could see.

With the apprentice you had to use more force to get the needle through her clothes and then through the skin of buttocks as she was laying pressed to the floor on her belly, the young mage, she might be twenty or so cried out sharply as the needle went in and she tensed up. "Fuck...oww....that...oww!"...The girl started heaving for breath and being pressed down like she was she just could not get enough oxygen into her lungs and she started turning blue as she struggled what she could...

"Let me bind her and release her from the Auram before she passes out," he suggested.

// I had assumed Colin first addressed Adley in English, though if I mistread that I apologize - I suppose we can chalk it up to him being addled. Just assume Adley is speaking Latin until I make note please.

According to one the Tradbooks (forget which one), modern Hermetics still use Sigils in voting. So sigil is signature, then. And since he wouldn't understand gravity spells, he's assuming she's got a wind-press on her. Oh! Did he lose his protective magic? I assume so. Does that include Cara's?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:29 pm

"I do not believe my injury will prevent me from my duty. I have not been badly hurt. Others have need of her skill more than I." He seemed to accept her explanation without question, at least for the moment, his suspicions were allayed.

The commander nodded.
"Very well, we will let her work then."
She said and she cast a careful look over the battlefield looking for the men and women she had sent after the fleeing Diedne magus and their custos, there was still the sound of battle in the background, and cries of pain though the sounds where dying down.
"It seams we win this round, but greater challenges lie in wait for us."
The Tremere said.
"We will cleanse this place."
She muttered harshly though she still seamed concerned about your state though and she considered you carefully.

He seemed surprised at first, sure that he would be reported later for poor performance once they had made it back to their covenant. Maybe he could make up for his current state of disgrace but for now they had to concentrate on the skirmish, as she had said. "I will find it and plunge it into the heart of our foes."

"Good, what matters right now is to defeat our foes with as few losses as possible to our own troops. Your are Flambeau, you will end your foes and protect your allies..."
The Tremere commander said approvingly through something still seamed to concern her.

His eyes brightened at first hearing Carmon's name then his expression grew skeptical. "I cannot remember this. He should be here," he insisted. "It is not right that he is not here. Who has done this to him, so that I may avenge him?" he asked her, looking quite serious.

Crexia hesitated.
"Carmon...he...there was a terrible accident he have lost his Gift Sodalis, before he was captured, I fear there is little that can be done for him and he is in no state to fight."
She said and looked away sadly.
"A woman we know hides down that path captured him and tortured him on her leader's command, you rescued him but there is little that can be done. He will be avenged though. The reason why you do not remember is probably that you hit your head."
The old maga said softly. it was terrible news, horrible and who in their right mind would torture a magus who had lost his Gift if that dreadful tale was true, who could bring themselves to offer anything but sympathy and perhaps the final kindness to such an unfortunate soul, only a monster would torture someone in such a predicament.
"They...needed a sacrifice who had been through exactly that accident that have befallen your friend Sodalis, that is why they took him but at least you and your allies stopped that but he can not fight anymore...I am sorry."
She muttered.

"Yes, of course..." he said, to cover up his own confusion. Things were still not adding up right. He looked over at the other prisoner, to see where he might help.

The older prisoner was begin helped over to a group of support personnel, a Spanish woman...she had to be Jerbiton, a healer who had helped another Jerbiton who was skilled with a bow you remember to recover. A old Guernicus woman started searching the prisoner, taking several items from her, the prisoner looked just scared and broken, she was cared for by one of her custos, poor woman but at least she did not put up a fight. The younger prisoner however had fire in her eyes, she was young enough that she was probably still an apprentice and she was still trying to fight, admirable yes but troublesome.

Then you saw something most disturbing, a young Criamon who was binding the wounds of one of the wounded, young but talented it seamed from the number of Imprints you could see. Who on earth would bring a sage to a battlefield. The Followers of Criamon where wise and useful to the Order, their knowledge of spells and contribution to the development of Hermetic theory was second only to House Bonisagus and then there where their knowledge of Twilight which had saved countless mages from insanity, but they where frail, damage their Imprints and you damaged their Gift, their very magick, they should be protected and sheltered in their libraries and laboratories and not wandering around a battlefield where the enemy might damage her, and beside the House where in decline, it could not afford to loose a young, talented member, and yet here she was tending to wounds like a common grog, most peculiar.

He frowned, moving towards her quickly as he said, "She is casting a spell! Her fingers must be bound or broken, she should be gagged..." He did not quite understand what the Tremere was doing with the poison, or why he was caring how it would affect the diabolist's magick. But he knew spell casting when he saw it, though there was no blood he could see.

The young Diedne gave you a terrified look when you suggested breaking her fingers and she doubled her efforts, it was to late though as your Tremere friend stung her with the poison needle which seamed to affect her magick badly she lost control of the weather magick she was conjuring and was hit by the forces of Twilight causing her to panic and struggle against her invisible bonds to the point where she could hardly breathe completely terrified over the loss of control over her own magick.

(OOC: Yes the Order still uses a Sigil to vote so Adley will have one and you should probably determine what form that have. Also remember he got to bring his Mentor's Sigil when going to their allies Chantry to ask for help from their hedge wizards back in the first thread, since that allowed him to speak on behalf of his Mentor. He can also send his sigil with another mage he trust to a Tribunal to cast his vote for him. In Ars there where two things called a sigil both a physical item that are a sort of proof of membership. Cultists have them as well, a silver ring in the shape of a lotus, and Verbena who are given a dagger from their Mentor when they are initiated and that function the same way. The term sigil are also the term used for Resonance in Ars so one word for two things. Yeah he probably would think wind are pressing the apprentice down. I think Adley's own shields are toast since they took a beating but the ones on Cara should be fine until they run out on their own, him getting a backlash should not affect that.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:27 pm

Udella nodded at that, color was returning to her skin now.
"Yes I do wonder how they work as well, though I have to admit to having little knowledge of artifacts and talismans, somehow it do not surprise me that you find them to be of interest though."
She said and gave you a warm, knowing smile.
"Please do let me know your findings when you get around to it."
He grinned wryly, "Always the curious cat, hm?"

Delett's knife was indeed a sharp blade, it was not very long, about as long as your hand, slightly curved with a practical handle, you got it from her pouch safely but without knowing it was there it would have been easy to whoever searched her to hurt themselves on that blade.
"I have never heard of any Geneva Conventions, I have heard about Technocratic Conventions I assume then they are not the same thing?"
The Nephanda asked she seamed rather confused.
"Ah...forgive me I do not often leave the Labyrinth."
He shook his head, "Sleeper laws on how to wage war and how to treat prisoners and civilians. After a fashion, you could call it the basic rules of not abandoning the moral high ground, of making sure you don't get brainded as the villain by history books... I find it unfortunate that those conventions are not adopted in this war, but when even the laws governing Reality are given a swift kick, well..."

Dalett looked at you she looked rather ill. You do remember from the future Anna looking at you like that as well when she felt sick and miserable after the injections, well, on the good days anyways, on the bad ones she would be in a complete panic or busy hiding under some furniture or another to terrified to come out for some time after you let go of her.
"I will be quite alright...I am in the final stages of Jhor Sir, feeling ill is not exactly a new sensation for me."
The Nephanda said and she added a weak, sad smile.
He nodded, "No, I suppose it wouldn't. Nevertheless, you surrendered, and I am compelled to see that you suffer as little discomfort as is viable in my care."

Dalett gasped and looked at you she did not seam to know if she should believe you or not but she did look a bit more hopeful.
"You...ehm...remember...who you where?"
She asked nervously.
He winked and put a finger to his lips, "Glimpses, little more... But enough."

The Nephanda looked away and shuddered.
"I...do not like to talk about the Caul."
She said and she looked, well she could not really get paler but she looked quite unwell.
"Will...I be forced to live...after it is...done?"
She asked carefully, it was clear she was absolutely terrified and she clenched her thin hands into fists and shivered she looked like she might just collapse any moment.
He shook his head, "I very much doubt that... Most likely, you will be offered a clean death immediately after - something instant, likely much like what you could do for your daughter..."

"Thank you he is just a cat, my daughter brought him home as a kitten from an animal shelter, life is not always easy for a young...pretty...woman in a Labyrinth I let her keep it so did her Mentor I thought she could need the comfort. His name is Rikka and he is friendly enough, catching him should not be to hard, yes he might have been in the hallway, he never went far from his mistress' side.."
The Nephanda said and she relaxed when she realized that you where not going to strike her for asking a favor, then she sadly looked at the dust that was left of her technoancer daughter.
"I wonder if the animal know...that she is dead..."
She whispered softly.
He nodded, "He might not know yet, but I expect he'll work it out soon enough. I expect he'll grieve, in his own way..."

"The child...spoke of giving her doll to a god she met in the hallway when Gabriel first took her and her mother here. I was surprised to see him take the child as his apprentice and treat her kindly, I always thought she would end up like her mother...such a sweet child though at first the language barriers where a challenge...well any amount of time one can get before....such a ritual...is a boon..."
Dalett muttered.
He smiled wryly and traced his scars, "Yes, she met Hephaestus, or so she thought, the little darling... The doll is perhaps a little worse for wear, but I'll be able to give it back to her today..."

"Binding fingers, restraints, injecting someone with liquefied vine gum?"
Dalett said wryly with a small smile.
"Well I do think I understand your point...the information Gabriel got, and he always got information, where often wrong, his prisoners said whatever they thought he wanted to hear and not the truth. Your views are still alien to me though. Torture for well, all from entertainment to punishment or just as a lifestyle is common here."
She muttered then she gave a sad smile.
"I am not sure if I should be relieved or disappointed, perhaps physical pain would dull my grief...and my fear for a little while."
She mumbled to herself. Mala looked concerned at her Mistress and gently led the Nephanda towards the healers.
"It will be okey Mistress...come you need to sit down..."
He nodded, "Some discomfort will be inevitable - but I must do what I can to reduce the unpleasantness while maintaining the necessary security. I had the option of using your security chief snake-headed rope restraints, but those are unacceptably painful to use, so the serum is the remaining option..."

With the apprentice you had to use more force to get the needle through her clothes and then through the skin of buttocks as she was laying pressed to the floor on her belly, the young mage, she might be twenty or so cried out sharply as the needle went in and she tensed up.
"Fuck...oww....that...oww!"
She complained and it was clear the injection caused her some pain though off course not nearly as much as those restraints had done to Udella. The spell the girl had been working on, and you realized there had been one in the process of being made as static electricity discharged around the young Nephanda as the serum did it's work and she lost control of her effect, adding paradox to her misery and this time she really screamed and she was beginning to look quite panicled the sensation of being his with Dox and loosing control of her magick at the same time caused considerable distress. The girl started heaving for breath and being pressed down like she was she just could not get enough oxygen into her lungs and she started turning blue as she struggled what she could.
He frowned, "Again, I am sorry this is necessary, but... Oh, bugger... MEDIC!"
He looked down at the girl's leg, for the bullet hole he'd made, "Interrupted spell with the serum, she's under a gravity enhancer courtesy of an Etherite; don't know if plucking out the bullet will help with that..."

He frowned and looked up at Adley, switching to Latin again, "We need her alive... This poisoned needle cuts her off from the Fount for a day and a night... It's unpleasant, but less so than broken fingers."

"Let me bind her and release her from the Auram before she passes out," he suggested.
He nodded and waved Adley over, "Release her from the Auram first, if you please; she was struck with an enchanted slingstone, and she's reacting poorly. Once she can breathe again, we can bind her."

((OOC: Yeah, I specified that Colin switched to Latin when he heard Adley use it - took him a moment to figure out what happened, but not too long. Had he not spoken with Gloria first, though... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:41 pm

"It seams we win this round, but greater challenges lie in wait for us." The Tremere said. "We will cleanse this place."

"Good. Should I stay here to defend or track down those that flee?" he asked, nodding towards the sound of battle he heard.

"Good, what matters right now is to defeat our foes with as few losses as possible to our own troops. Your are Flambeau, you will end your foes and protect your allies..."

"I will do this," he agreed. He wished to reassure her that he had not come to great harm and that he could still continue in their campaign. He made sure to give her proper respect as due her position and status, his gaze was not directly on her and his nods were more deferential in nature, as a bow. The clarity of her words was comforting and helped set his mind at ease, though he did not wish to admit how distressed he felt when he saw something he could not understand.

"Carmon...he...there was a terrible accident he have lost his Gift Sodalis, before he was captured, I fear there is little that can be done for him and he is in no state to fight... "They...needed a sacrifice who had been through exactly that accident that have befallen your friend Sodalis, that is why they took him but at least you and your allies stopped that but he can not fight anymore...I am sorry."

He felt as if he'd just had his leg cut off and only just been told he would no longer walk - yet worse. He looked angry and shocked at what he was hearing, then shook his head. "I should have ridden with him, I should have protected him from this," he said in a regretful tone. "I will avenge him and his suffering will be ended, if that is what is left that I can do for him," he promised.

hen you saw something most disturbing, a young Criamon who was binding the wounds of one of the wounded...it could not afford to loose a young, talented member, and yet here she was tending to wounds like a common grog, most peculiar.

He frowned slightly at the sight of Cara. They must be on a special mission of some kind if any Criamon was involved. Yes, that must be why she was here. Or perhaps they rescued her from the Diedne. Nor did they have grogs. Maybe they were with the horses...he shook his head and returned to watching the prisoner for his Tremere friend. The gaps in his understanding did not prevent him from doing his duty. He would protect her from their attackers.

The young Diedne gave you a terrified look when you suggested breaking her fingers and she doubled her efforts, it was to late though as your Tremere friend stung her with the poison needle which seamed to affect her magick badly she lost control
He looked down at the girl's leg, for the bullet hole he'd made, "Interrupted spell with the serum, she's under a gravity enhancer courtesy of an Etherite; don't know if plucking out the bullet will help with that..."
He frowned and looked up at Adley, switching to Latin again, "We need her alive... This poisoned needle cuts her off from the Fount for a day and a night... It's unpleasant, but less so than broken fingers."

He was clearly on his way to do just that, though it was not something he relished doing - better than allowing her to attack them by far. He stopped short, confused by the poison and thinking it must be the cause of her turning purple and dying, a questioning look at Colin as he explained. "I see," he said and then turned to deal with the woman.

He nodded and waved Adley over, "Release her from the Auram first, if you please; she was struck with an enchanted slingstone, and she's reacting poorly. Once she can breathe again, we can bind her."

"Remove the slingstone. Be ready," he said with a nod and raised his hands to counterweave an auram spell he thought should be present and pick it apart.

// noted re: his shields. And that's right I remember Adley getting the ring.

@Warp - sorry I must have missed it but then it still works, if he heard him speaking English at first. Sorry!

I don't know if Colin knows, but the apprentice isn't under a wind-spell. Adley doesn't understand gravity effects any better than English rn. He just assumes that she is under an Auram that he did not cast and that is why she can't move.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:08 pm

Shimmer the spirit of cook fires
A spirit like that could end world famine... i need to think on the posibilities. He said after a couple moments of thinking.

"Did you want to see Beatrice? I do not mind as long as you do not wake her."
Na, there's much to do, and she's not awoken. I prefer to see this Shimmer. I think we can make morfine, since is cooked poppy milk,
and i can ask my spirit friend for poppys
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:06 pm

He grinned wryly, "Always the curious cat, hm?"

"Yes...that much have not changed."
The old Quesitor said enigmatically and smiled.

He shook his head, "Sleeper laws on how to wage war and how to treat prisoners and civilians. After a fashion, you could call it the basic rules of not abandoning the moral high ground, of making sure you don't get brainded as the villain by history books... I find it unfortunate that those conventions are not adopted in this war, but when even the laws governing Reality are given a swift kick, well..."

"My faction have never cared much of how we are portrayed in the history books Sir, if we have our way such records will be quite pointless but I get what you mean at least and I guess I find your kindness...surprisingly welcome, though I guess it would be easier to stay firm and defiant against an enemy that treat you will cruelty."
Dalett said as she gave you a curious look.

He nodded, "No, I suppose it wouldn't. Nevertheless, you surrendered, and I am compelled to see that you suffer as little discomfort as is viable in my care."

The Nephanda regarded you for a moment then she gave you a tired mournful smile.
"Thank...you..."
She muttered.

He winked and put a finger to his lips, "Glimpses, little more... But enough."

Dalett did not ask further and she nodded at your gesture of silence but she did look curious.

He shook his head, "I very much doubt that... Most likely, you will be offered a clean death immediately after - something instant, likely much like what you could do for your daughter..."

The prisoner looked rather relieved at that though she still appeared ready to collapse in terror at any moment.
"I...do not fear a painful death...I fear being forced to live...after..."
She looked down and shuddered. Mala looked rather helpless but she hugged her mistress gently.

He nodded, "He might not know yet, but I expect he'll work it out soon enough. I expect he'll grieve, in his own way..."

"Yes, I suspect he will..."
Dalett said sadly then she took a deep breath.
"You are doing a kindness for my daughter, she did so love that cat. I have little to offer in return Traditionalist but you may ask me one question, and I will answer truthfully if I know the answer, that is all I can do in return and I do not like to not repay a favor done to me."
She offered a bit hesitantly.

He smiled wryly and traced his scars, "Yes, she met Hephaestus, or so she thought, the little darling... The doll is perhaps a little worse for wear, but I'll be able to give it back to her today..."

The Nephanda glanced at your scars and gave a slightly wry smile.
"I see...well that is good a favored toy can be a comfort to a child and if she is caught by your side she must be scared out of her wits poor thing, she knows what the Traditions do...to captured Fallen."
She gave a sigh then looked at you.
"You speak very fondly of a Nephandi child Sir..."
She asked and she sounded quite confused.

He nodded, "Some discomfort will be inevitable - but I must do what I can to reduce the unpleasantness while maintaining the necessary security. I had the option of using your security chief snake-headed rope restraints, but those are unacceptably painful to use, so the serum is the remaining option..."

"Ah yes those...they would have been...unpleasant, perhaps less terrifying as they can be removed and I would be free, but certainly far more unpleasant."
The prisoner said and raised an eyebrow.
"I understand your reasons it is ok, I am not hurt, not...physically."
She said and looked at the dust on the floor that had been her child and she started sobbing again.

Rosario looked up from where she was tending to one of the Hermetics from Adjan's group and she told the man to hang on for a moment then she hurried over to you.
"What have happened?"
She asked.

"Well it look like she is panicking so she can't breathe if pressure is not applied to her chest that should help but we need to calm her down, being interrupted can be rather scary and can be a bit of a shock, especially if one then loose control and get hit with Dox, let us try to make sure she can breathe easier."
Rosario said as she knelt down beside the struggling, panicking apprentice trying to see if she was hurt in any other ways. You see the bullet there in the apprentice's leg it was not in to deep and she had not bled to much getting it out should not be to hard.

"Good. Should I stay here to defend or track down those that flee?" he asked, nodding towards the sound of battle he heard.

Crexia hesitated then she said.
"The ones I sent after those who are fleeing seam to have the situation well in hand. I would prefer you help out with securing the prisoners...also that woman there have one of her grogs with her, try to find out from your friend why he have let the girl live, I worry these grogs and custos might have lesser gifts that can be a problem, but your friend do usually have a good reason for his action so ask before killing her."
She said and pointed to the grog who was supporting the older, sickly looking Diedne woman who was calmly standing there while being searched.

"I will do this," he agreed. He wished to reassure her that he had not come to great harm and that he could still continue in their campaign. He made sure to give her proper respect as due her position and status, his gaze was not directly on her and his nods were more deferential in nature, as a bow. The clarity of her words was comforting and helped set his mind at ease, though he did not wish to admit how distressed he felt when he saw something he could not understand.

Crexia nodded she regarded you for a moment longer then she seamed to come to the conclusion that being given a task where the best thing for now.
"Go and see if your friend need a hand with the prisoner and when done re cast your personal wards, you might end up needing them, we move out as soon as our enemies here are dead save the two we are bringing with us."
She ordered and pointed to Colin who was dealing with the younger Diedne woman.
"Let me know if your...confusion grows, you know as well as I that head injuries should be taken seriously."
She ordered.

He felt as if he'd just had his leg cut off and only just been told he would no longer walk - yet worse. He looked angry and shocked at what he was hearing, then shook his head. "I should have ridden with him, I should have protected him from this," he said in a regretful tone. "I will avenge him and his suffering will be ended, if that is what is left that I can do for him," he promised.

"There is little point in regret, perhaps you should perhaps not, we have to deal with what is and we can avenge him and we can...offer him peace when we return to the Covenant, there is little more that we can do, but we can do that at least."
The old Tremere said and she placed a cold hand on your arm, it was true then, she was a lich, though an usually lively one if the stories about them where to be believed.

He frowned slightly at the sight of Cara. They must be on a special mission of some kind if any Criamon was involved. Yes, that must be why she was here. Or perhaps they rescued her from the Diedne. Nor did they have grogs. Maybe they were with the horses...he shook his head and returned to watching the prisoner for his Tremere friend. The gaps in his understanding did not prevent him from doing his duty. He would protect her from their attackers.

Cara looked up from the man she was helping and she gave you a winning smile, yes you remembered her Hermetic name now, Cara and that she was sweet and a bit naive, childlike in a way but then she would have lived a sheltered life of study and meditation, she did not feel herself above the more practical Houses though it seamed for the smile she gave you was genuine before she went back to her task.

He was clearly on his way to do just that, though it was not something he relished doing - better than allowing her to attack them by far. He stopped short, confused by the poison and thinking it must be the cause of her turning purple and dying, a questioning look at Colin as he explained. "I see," he said and then turned to deal with the woman.

The talk about breaking her fingers and your rather clear intent was not exactly calming the prisoner and her panic grew, this you had seen before, it was regrettable but other than binding circles that where generally not movable and they needed allot of Vis and resources to maintain there where few good reasons to keep a magus imprisoned, the girl's growing panic was not helping the situation though and she was getting more and more blue.

"Remove the slingstone. Be ready," he said with a nod and raised his hands to counterweave an auram spell he thought should be present and pick it apart.

Your magick wave waved well, it was simple enough countermagick and yet it met nothing, it was almost a shock for you prepared to press against another spell and yet there was nothing there, it was like pressing your hand against a door and find it to be an illusion, then again if the reason for the girl's distress was the stone in her leg the spell could be some Corpus enchantment keeping her paralyzed as well, whatever it was, it was not a trick of the air around you. In the meantime the panicked apprentice was gasping for breath and struggling with the effect she was under, poor child she was clearly suffering but you could not for the life of you figure out why.

(OOC: Adley also will have his own personal Sigil, presented to him when he passed his Gauntlet.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:14 pm

A spirit like that could end world famine... i need to think on the posibilities. He said after a couple moments of thinking.

"I am not so sure she can make food, I am not sure about the extent of her powers really only that she is an air elemental, the manifestation of the shimmering air over cook fires."
Amadeus said and scratched his head.

Na, there's much to do, and she's not awoken. I prefer to see this Shimmer. I think we can make morfine, since is cooked poppy milk,
and i can ask my spirit friend for poppys

"You can call for her by name especially over a shimmering cook fire, she can be testy at first like many Umbroods she have been abused by magi looking to exploit their powers, but treat her with courtesy and she is quite friendly. Hum...morphine would be better. I have made some based on willow bark, but morphine would be a stronger painkiller and we might need that."
The Verbena agreed and he nodded.
"Very well I will sit with Beatrice for now then and wait for young Tobias to be brought down here, I might as well watch over him as well while I am up anyway but if you want to see if Shimmer will help us with morphine I can provide the Tass for the payment for her services."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:26 am

"My faction have never cared much of how we are portrayed in the history books Sir, if we have our way such records will be quite pointless but I get what you mean at least and I guess I find your kindness...surprisingly welcome, though I guess it would be easier to stay firm and defiant against an enemy that treat you will cruelty."
Dalett said as she gave you a curious look.
Colin grinned, "I shall admit, the way such kindness and decency pays off with a lowered guard is a remarkably welcome bonus. Though not the reason why I do it."

The prisoner looked rather relieved at that though she still appeared ready to collapse in terror at any moment.
"I...do not fear a painful death...I fear being forced to live...after..."
She looked down and shuddered. Mala looked rather helpless but she hugged her mistress gently.
He nodded, "You are an enemy possessed of abundant dangerous knowledge - it is unlikely anyone would dare even propose to keep you alive afterwards..."

"Yes, I suspect he will..."
Dalett said sadly then she took a deep breath.
"You are doing a kindness for my daughter, she did so love that cat. I have little to offer in return Traditionalist but you may ask me one question, and I will answer truthfully if I know the answer, that is all I can do in return and I do not like to not repay a favor done to me."
She offered a bit hesitantly.
He pondered briefly, then nodded, "Very well; the question will by necessity have a long answer, so I will have to wait until after the fight for the answer, unless you can write it all down in the meantime... What do you know of Lisa Larson's Labyrinth and its defenses?"

The Nephanda glanced at your scars and gave a slightly wry smile.
"I see...well that is good a favored toy can be a comfort to a child and if she is caught by your side she must be scared out of her wits poor thing, she knows what the Traditions do...to captured Fallen."
She gave a sigh then looked at you.
"You speak very fondly of a Nephandi child Sir..."
She asked and she sounded quite confused.
He tapped the side of his nose, "She is remarkably clever and capable... and like Merlin of old, I remember the future. She will be a fine apprentice, and just perhaps she will be able to revert her Avatar to its original state. Perhaps..."

"Ah yes those...they would have been...unpleasant, perhaps less terrifying as they can be removed and I would be free, but certainly far more unpleasant."
The prisoner said and raised an eyebrow.
"I understand your reasons it is ok, I am not hurt, not...physically."
She said and looked at the dust on the floor that had been her child and she started sobbing again.
He nodded and laid a hand on her shoulder, "Again, I am sorry for your loss..."

"Well it look like she is panicking so she can't breathe if pressure is not applied to her chest that should help but we need to calm her down, being interrupted can be rather scary and can be a bit of a shock, especially if one then loose control and get hit with Dox, let us try to make sure she can breathe easier."
Rosario said as she knelt down beside the struggling, panicking apprentice trying to see if she was hurt in any other ways. You see the bullet there in the apprentice's leg it was not in to deep and she had not bled to much getting it out should not be to hard.
He nodded, "The gravity increase should last only minutes, but that can be long enough..."

He nodded and, with a quick flick of Dalett's knife, he dislodged the bullet with a nod to Rosario to staunch the bleeding.

Your magick wave waved well, it was simple enough countermagick and yet it met nothing, it was almost a shock for you prepared to press against another spell and yet there was nothing there, it was like pressing your hand against a door and find it to be an illusion, then again if the reason for the girl's distress was the stone in her leg the spell could be some Corpus enchantment keeping her paralyzed as well, whatever it was, it was not a trick of the air around you. In the meantime the panicked apprentice was gasping for breath and struggling with the effect she was under, poor child she was clearly suffering but you could not for the life of you figure out why.
He frowned as Adley's work obviously came to a surprising nothing, then shook his head, "A bartered enchantment of unusual properties... I'll try to unravel it; can you try to force air into her instead? Help her breathe?"

He flicked his Forces monocle into place and muttered a quick "Gravitas spectare!" before getting ready to try to dismiss the effect prematurely.

((OOC: Arete for a simple Forces 1 roll to see miss Kelly's work: 7,8,0. Good, that's a start... ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:00 am

Colin grinned, "I shall admit, the way such kindness and decency pays off with a lowered guard is a remarkably welcome bonus. Though not the reason why I do it."

Dalett nodded and sigh.
"I can see how...such treatment might get you cooperation you otherwise would not."
She agreed hesitantly, still rather confused and wary of the kindness you had shown her.

He nodded, "You are an enemy possessed of abundant dangerous knowledge - it is unlikely anyone would dare even propose to keep you alive afterwards..."

That seamed to reassure the prisoner quite a bit and she managed to smile, just a little.

He pondered briefly, then nodded, "Very well; the question will by necessity have a long answer, so I will have to wait until after the fight for the answer, unless you can write it all down in the meantime... What do you know of Lisa Larson's Labyrinth and its defenses?"

"Not that long answer...I have never been there so I do not know much, like I said I seldom leave the Labyrinth. Hum...Larson's trap maker is pretty good so there will be a fair number of those are my guess and she have some capable war mages under her rule. I do not know to much though I am sorry."
Dalett said and spread her hands in an gesture of apology then she thought for a moment and added.
"I...think her Labyrinth are made out of one of our ships so there is a chance that if shit hits the fan the ship part can bail out of there though again I do not know, I have not been there."

He tapped the side of his nose, "She is remarkably clever and capable... and like Merlin of old, I remember the future. She will be a fine apprentice, and just perhaps she will be able to revert her Avatar to its original state. Perhaps..."

The Nephanda looked very uneasy for a moment.
"I have heard of...such a thing happening..."
She muttered then she said no more to her the concept must but quite troubling.
"Well ehm...yes the child would make a good apprentice, she is smart and gifted, she is somewhat delicate though, Gabriel never hurt her but he made her watch as he had his fun...that have left it's mark on the girl, she needs to be handled with a delicate touch."

He nodded and laid a hand on her shoulder, "Again, I am sorry for your loss..."

The Nephanda tensed for a moment as if she was afraid you would hurt her then she relaxed and nodded weakly.
"Thank you."
She muttered.

He nodded, "The gravity increase should last only minutes, but that can be long enough..."

"I am not sure she have minutes if she do not calm down, it press on her lungs so when she focus on breathing slow and steady she gets enough air but not when panicking and them being suffocated gets her even more panicled, we need to get her out of the effect."
Rosario said as she glanced at the girl with a concerned look in her dark green eyes.

He nodded and, with a quick flick of Dalett's knife, he dislodged the bullet with a nod to Rosario to staunch the bleeding.

The apprentice gave a pained sound as you flicked the bullet of of her leg, as soon as it was out she seamed to be free of the effect though and she heaved for breath, she was still panicking though and needed to calm down and breathe, however she was surrounded by enemies, one of which had cut her magick of, a spell had recoiled on her, she had been hit by Paradox and an insane man was talking in Latin about breaking her fingers she was not in a good place. Rosario tried to get a look at her leg but he young apprentice fought her of while heaving for breath and panicked tried to get to her feet only to fall back down as she desperately tried to get away she was still fairly blue and while she was breathing better now that she was not being pressed down by increased gravity she was in to much panic and would end up hurting herself if she did not calm down.

He frowned as Adley's work obviously came to a surprising nothing, then shook his head, "A bartered enchantment of unusual properties... I'll try to unravel it; can you try to force air into her instead? Help her breathe?"

The bullet were enchanted with a complex effect that increased gravity on the unit it was a part of to the point where even the smallest motion would be a struggle, it was finely and precisely done Miss Kelly's Resonance where fine and dynamic it seamed with a hint of a balancing static to it, there was little need to unravel it though as the effect ended when the bullet was no longer a part of the Chief's apprentice's unit so to speak.
"We should back of a little let her catch her bearings...."
Rosario suggested as she took a step away from the panicking prisoner and showed her hands so show that she carried no weapons, only her bag of medical supplies.
"I am not going to hurt you."
She tried but it did not help much and the apprentice was crawling away on the floor while heaving for breath in a complete panic trying to get away but not doing a very good job at it.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:39 am

"The ones I sent after those who are fleeing seam to have the situation well in hand. I would prefer you help out with securing the prisoners...also that woman there have one of her grogs with her, try to find out from your friend why he have let the girl live, I worry these grogs and custos might have lesser gifts that can be a problem, but your friend do usually have a good reason for his action so ask before killing her."

"I will assist him," he said with a nod.

"Go and see if your friend need a hand with the prisoner and when done re cast your personal wards, you might end up needing them, we move out as soon as our enemies here are dead save the two we are bringing with us." She ordered and pointed to Colin who was dealing with the younger Diedne woman. "Let me know if your...confusion grows, you know as well as I that head injuries should be taken seriously."

"Yes, commander," he said with a respectful nod of his head.

"There is little point in regret, perhaps you should perhaps not, we have to deal with what is and we can avenge him and we can...offer him peace when we return to the Covenant, there is little more that we can do, but we can do that at least."

"You are correct, I know," he said. His feelings were his own and she was right, they did no good right now. Not to Carmon and not to anyone in this fight. He would not have wished for him to burden others with such feelings. He glanced down at the coolness of her touch, it was too much like a dead flesh for his comfort but she was attempting to comfort him in some way and he was appreciative of the effort.

Cara looked up from the man she was helping and she gave you a winning smile, yes you remembered her Hermetic name now, Cara and that she was sweet and a bit naive, childlike in a way but then she would have lived a sheltered life of study and meditation, she did not feel herself above the more practical Houses though it seamed for the smile she gave you was genuine before she went back to her task.

He gave her a nod as she smiled at him but there was still faint confusion lingering in his eyes as he drew on what he knew about her. If she wished to help them with bandaging he saw no harm in it, he supposed.

The talk about breaking her fingers and your rather clear intent was not exactly calming the prisoner and her panic grew, this you had seen before, it was regrettable but other than binding circles that where generally not movable and they needed allot of Vis and resources to maintain there where few good reasons to keep a magus imprisoned, the girl's growing panic was not helping the situation though and she was getting more and more blue.

His intention to be quick about what he had to do in order to prevent her spell did seem to make her breathing issue worse with fear. Nor did his attempt to diminish the spellwork around her help - there was in fact no spell affecting the air that he could find. It must have been the slingstone as his friend described, some type of corpus magick that held her.

"I do not think I could do that without possibly harming her, my study of corpus is limited," he said in an apologetic tone. However, he could see some of the effect was undone when he removed the projectile; the rest might be owed to rising temperament and fear of death and torture. The chatter in the foreign tongue did not him not at all to understand how to help her. As the healer seemed to back away he followed suit though he kept close enough in case she became suddenly violent. He realised that he had, so far, only made the situation worse. "I have an idea," he said as much to himself as Colin and glanced around for the elder maga of House Quaesitori. There had been a water spirit under her command, he thought. The water elemental might be able to help with emotional distress, depending what sort it was. Some spirits made a place feel a certain way by presence. If not, then she may know a way to calm her mind before the woman passed out or injured herself from stress.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:35 am

"I will assist him," he said with a nod.

Crexia nodded.
"Good thank you."

"You are correct, I know," he said. His feelings were his own and she was right, they did no good right now. Not to Carmon and not to anyone in this fight. He would not have wished for him to burden others with such feelings. He glanced down at the coolness of her touch, it was too much like a dead flesh for his comfort but she was attempting to comfort him in some way and he was appreciative of the effort.

"We...will do what we can, that is all we can do."
The Tremere said sadly, well this had happened to a member of her House and Carmon's Pater something horrible had befallen him as well then, you remember the older Tremere, he was far kinder to his student than yours was to you and he had even advocated for your own teacher to show restrain at times, not that it had helped much, but he had tried and that was something.
"Let us get back to the task at hand."
Crexia said firmly.

As the healer seemed to back away he followed suit though he kept close enough in case she became suddenly violent.

As you followed the healer's example and backed off a bit that did seam to help a little at least the Diedne's panic was not rising and she stopped trying to crawl away and curled into a ball still hysterical though, well if the poison your friend had given her did disrupt her magick then that would be very frightening, and if her spell had been disrupted possibly to the point of being afflicted by Twilight her panic in the situation was understandable but it was still endangering her.

"I have an idea," he said as much to himself as Colin and glanced around for the elder maga of House Quaesitori. There had been a water spirit under her command, he thought. The water elemental might be able to help with emotional distress, depending what sort it was. Some spirits made a place feel a certain way by presence. If not, then she may know a way to calm her mind before the woman passed out or injured herself from stress.

You saw the Quesitor was done searching the other prisoner and had handed her over to the young Jerbiton to secure her hands, which he did with a bit of rope...badly it was very clear he had never done this before the Prisoner sat on the ground and was very patient of his efforts though his bindings would not hold a three year old toddler for five minutes. The old judge noticed you glancing at her and came over.
"Can I assist you with anything Sodalis?"
She asked and she cast a glance at the terrified young prisoner looking concerned.
"Is she injured?"
She asked, at least her Latin was good though some of the pronunciations where a bit different the woman looked a bit concerned at you as well, she would hae overheard Crexia talking to you about hitting your head probably she said nothing about it though.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:26 am

"We...will do what we can, that is all we can do."The Tremere said sadly..."Let us get back to the task at hand."

"Yes, commander," he said. He knew an order when he heard one, even if it was politely worded.

"Can I assist you with anything Sodalis?" She asked and she cast a glance at the terrified young prisoner looking concerned. "Is she injured?"

"Those bindings are not sufficient," he warned, nodding towards the Jerbiton and likely loud enough for him to hear. He tried to keep an eye on both of the groups, wary they would try to attack them but the woman was clearly still suffering. Then he said, "This prisoner is suffering extreme distress. She is panicking and she may harm herself. Is the spirit you have contract with the type that provides calming presence or is there some way to ameliorate her condition?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:24 am

"Yes, commander," he said. He knew an order when he heard one, even if it was politely worded.

Crexia nodded she gave you a sympathetic look then she went to check on the wounded and take stock it seamed in how many where here and what resources where available.

"Those bindings are not sufficient," he warned, nodding towards the Jerbiton and likely loud enough for him to hear. He tried to keep an eye on both of the groups, wary they would try to attack them but the woman was clearly still suffering.

"Well I have never tied anyone up before and I do not want to hurt her you know."
The Jerbiton replied in Latin he glanced at the prisoner.
"I mean one thing is fighting them in the middle of combat but when you have a crying woman just sitting there...I do not want to hurt her."

Then he said, "This prisoner is suffering extreme distress. She is panicking and she may harm herself. Is the spirit you have contract with the type that provides calming presence or is there some way to ameliorate her condition?"

"Hum...she might be, she is a teacher. I could use magick on the girl to calm her directly but I try to avoid using magick on someone's mind without their permission. Perhaps my new friend can tell us more about the root cause of the girl's panic and what to do though, and that should not be to invasive I think."
The Quesitor said then she spoke a few more words not directed at you and there was a presence there it felt old and wise but also regretful and kind, for a moment that presence surrounded the prisoner and the girl seamed confused but perhaps a little less scared. Master Udella, yes that was her name nodded then she said.
"When your friend cut her off from her magick she lost control of it and it snapped back, along with the ravages of Twilight creating both a shock to her system and great pain and she is not sure what happened, she is not sure what was caused by your friend, and if he will hurt her like that again. She fears being without her magick and she is afraid that we will...destroy her Gift, she is also afraid she will be tortured, she is surrounded by enemies and with her Mentor dead she feels helpless, and helplessness leads to abuse this is what she have learned the whole time she have been an apprentice, she is sure she will suffer pain, indignity and the most horrible of fates at our hands and so she panic."
Udella said then she sigh.
"Trying to convince her that at least we will not harm her Gift, legally it might happen but...there is little chance of that and that the pain she suffered was an accident and not intentional might help her. I can not promise there will be no pain, we need her cooperation, but if she works with us she will not suffer and we will protect her from the kind of abuse she fears in any case."
The old judge said and glanced at the panicking girl.
"I can like I said use magick to forcibly calm her but I do...not like doing so...it is a slippery slope when one begin to affect the mind of others against their will."
She said in Latin which it seamed the healer at least did not understand for she looked like a big question mark under the whole conversation.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:09 am

"Not that long answer...I have never been there so I do not know much, like I said I seldom leave the Labyrinth. Hum...Larson's trap maker is pretty good so there will be a fair number of those are my guess and she have some capable war mages under her rule. I do not know to much though I am sorry."
Dalett said and spread her hands in an gesture of apology then she thought for a moment and added.
"I...think her Labyrinth are made out of one of our ships so there is a chance that if shit hits the fan the ship part can bail out of there though again I do not know, I have not been there."
Colin nodded, then frowned, "The Labyrinth is made from a polyp... Bloody Hell, that's an important bit of information... I don't suppose you know whether she has a Handler in place?"

The Nephanda looked very uneasy for a moment.
"I have heard of...such a thing happening..."
She muttered then she said no more to her the concept must but quite troubling.
"Well ehm...yes the child would make a good apprentice, she is smart and gifted, she is somewhat delicate though, Gabriel never hurt her but he made her watch as he had his fun...that have left it's mark on the girl, she needs to be handled with a delicate touch."
He frowned, "I know... her fear of needles is going to be problematic..."

The apprentice gave a pained sound as you flicked the bullet of of her leg, as soon as it was out she seamed to be free of the effect though and she heaved for breath, she was still panicking though and needed to calm down and breathe, however she was surrounded by enemies, one of which had cut her magick of, a spell had recoiled on her, she had been hit by Paradox and an insane man was talking in Latin about breaking her fingers she was not in a good place. Rosario tried to get a look at her leg but he young apprentice fought her of while heaving for breath and panicked tried to get to her feet only to fall back down as she desperately tried to get away she was still fairly blue and while she was breathing better now that she was not being pressed down by increased gravity she was in to much panic and would end up hurting herself if she did not calm down.
The bullet were enchanted with a complex effect that increased gravity on the unit it was a part of to the point where even the smallest motion would be a struggle, it was finely and precisely done Miss Kelly's Resonance where fine and dynamic it seamed with a hint of a balancing static to it, there was little need to unravel it though as the effect ended when the bullet was no longer a part of the Chief's apprentice's unit so to speak.
"We should back of a little let her catch her bearings...."
Rosario suggested as she took a step away from the panicking prisoner and showed her hands so show that she carried no weapons, only her bag of medical supplies.
"I am not going to hurt you."
She tried but it did not help much and the apprentice was crawling away on the floor while heaving for breath in a complete panic trying to get away but not doing a very good job at it.
"I do not think I could do that without possibly harming her, my study of corpus is limited," he said in an apologetic tone. However, he could see some of the effect was undone when he removed the projectile; the rest might be owed to rising temperament and fear of death and torture. The chatter in the foreign tongue did not him not at all to understand how to help her. As the healer seemed to back away he followed suit though he kept close enough in case she became suddenly violent. He realised that he had, so far, only made the situation worse. "I have an idea," he said as much to himself as Colin and glanced around for the elder maga of House Quaesitori. There had been a water spirit under her command, he thought. The water elemental might be able to help with emotional distress, depending what sort it was. Some spirits made a place feel a certain way by presence. If not, then she may know a way to calm her mind before the woman passed out or injured herself from stress.
He nodded thoughtfully, addressing Adley in Latin, "Her spell failed, and even with the pressure on her removed, that's a dangerous thing... More so when she is temporarily insulated from the Fount..."

"Those bindings are not sufficient," he warned, nodding towards the Jerbiton and likely loud enough for him to hear.
He glanced over at Dalett, shrugging and replying in Latin, "The bindings can be secured better, but she is bound by stronger means than rope... She surrendered, so that her daughter could get a painless death. If she rebels now... she knows the consequences will be dreadful. Her servant is concerned only with her mistress' comfort. I sincerely doubt either of them will make trouble."

He tried to keep an eye on both of the groups, wary they would try to attack them but the woman was clearly still suffering. Then he said, "This prisoner is suffering extreme distress. She is panicking and she may harm herself. Is the spirit you have contract with the type that provides calming presence or is there some way to ameliorate her condition?"
"Hum...she might be, she is a teacher. I could use magick on the girl to calm her directly but I try to avoid using magick on someone's mind without their permission. Perhaps my new friend can tell us more about the root cause of the girl's panic and what to do though, and that should not be to invasive I think."
The Quesitor said then she spoke a few more words not directed at you and there was a presence there it felt old and wise but also regretful and kind, for a moment that presence surrounded the prisoner and the girl seamed confused but perhaps a little less scared. Master Udella, yes that was her name nodded then she said.
"When your friend cut her off from her magick she lost control of it and it snapped back, along with the ravages of Twilight creating both a shock to her system and great pain and she is not sure what happened, she is not sure what was caused by your friend, and if he will hurt her like that again. She fears being without her magick and she is afraid that we will...destroy her Gift, she is also afraid she will be tortured, she is surrounded by enemies and with her Mentor dead she feels helpless, and helplessness leads to abuse this is what she have learned the whole time she have been an apprentice, she is sure she will suffer pain, indignity and the most horrible of fates at our hands and so she panic."
Udella said then she sigh.
"Trying to convince her that at least we will not harm her Gift, legally it might happen but...there is little chance of that and that the pain she suffered was an accident and not intentional might help her. I can not promise there will be no pain, we need her cooperation, but if she works with us she will not suffer and we will protect her from the kind of abuse she fears in any case."
The old judge said and glanced at the panicking girl.
"I can like I said use magick to forcibly calm her but I do...not like doing so...it is a slippery slope when one begin to affect the mind of others against their will."
She said in Latin which it seamed the healer at least did not understand for she looked like a big question mark under the whole conversation.
He nodded to Udella, then turned to the young captive, "Miss... your Avatar is only suppressed; it is neither harmed nor gone, and as I understand it is not Fallen, there's little likelyhood anything will be done to it. Try to breathe normally, and... try to talk with your Avatar. It's there, though it probably feels a little fuzzy."

((OOC: Well, Adenturers' League. I'm off to GM today. And tomorrow. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:31 am

Colin nodded, then frowned, "The Labyrinth is made from a polyp... Bloody Hell, that's an important bit of information... I don't suppose you know whether she has a Handler in place?"

"It is made of a polyp yes and she do have a Handler, though I am surprised you know about that. Her name is Dalisse but I do not know anything really about her save that she is old and powerful."
Dalett said and she raised an eyebrow in surprise over what you knew.

He frowned, "I know... her fear of needles is going to be problematic..."

"Yes...if you want her to be healthy and happy you are going to have to make sure she do not have to encounter them or deal with them...what she have seen is...not good for a child."
The Nephanda said and nodded.

He glanced over at Dalett, shrugging and replying in Latin, "The bindings can be secured better, but she is bound by stronger means than rope... She surrendered, so that her daughter could get a painless death. If she rebels now... she knows the consequences will be dreadful. Her servant is concerned only with her mistress' comfort. I sincerely doubt either of them will make trouble."

Dalett had the look a large Labrador might have while a kitten climbed on it as Leon tried to bind her hands not really knowing what he was doing, she sat still and had a patient look on her face she did not seam to be about to rebel at the moment though. Mala stood by her owner silently, the pawn where less resigned but not likely to act as long as your side had her mistress in custody.
"Very well, deal with it once you have secured the girl and we are going to have a talk about that pawn."
Crexia said from where she was working a healing spell on some lesser wounds Hayden had gotten.

He nodded to Udella, then turned to the young captive, "Miss... your Avatar is only suppressed; it is neither harmed nor gone, and as I understand it is not Fallen, there's little likelyhood anything will be done to it. Try to breathe normally, and... try to talk with your Avatar. It's there, though it probably feels a little fuzzy."

The girl looked at you terrified but at least she took a breath.
"Really...it is ok...and nothing will be...done to it?"
She managed hoarsely before she managed to draw another breath she was silent for a moment through she was still curled into a ball shivering and it looked like anything that even remotely scared her might set her of again.
"I do...feel him there...though he is fuzzy."
She muttered and she seamed very relieved.
"It still hurts though...the link between us feels sore are you sure he is okey?"
She complained fearfully she was still breathing far to fast and she looked so scared and hurt, such soreness could happen if allot of Paradox happened at once such as from a spell one lost control over completely so it went awry that combined with not being able to use magick there was no wonder the young mage was terrified.She also glanced up at Adley and then spoke in Latin as it was what she had heard him use.
"Are you going to...break my fingers?"
The apprentice asked nervously she balled her hands into fists as they where wrapped around her knees. Her complexion was returning to normal slowly but she still looked like she would panic again if anything made her uneasy and she was still heaving for breath.

(OOC: Have fun.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:41 pm

"Well I have never tied anyone up before and I do not want to hurt her you know."
The Jerbiton replied in Latin he glanced at the prisoner.
"I mean one thing is fighting them in the middle of combat but when you have a crying woman just sitting there...I do not want to hurt her."

"I understand you do not want to hurt her but you must make the bond true or it is of no effect in keeping us safe if she becomes aggressive. Yet do no more than must be done," he said in an understanding tone. He then proceeded to give a very similar instruction as he had Cara to tie down her wrists properly and bind fingers if necessary.

Dalett had the look a large Labrador might have while a kitten climbed on it as Leon tried to bind her hands not really knowing what he was doing, she sat still and had a patient look on her face she did not seam to be about to rebel at the moment though. Mala stood by her owner silently, the pawn where less resigned but not likely to act as long as your side had her mistress in custody.
"Very well, deal with it once you have secured the girl and we are going to have a talk about that pawn."
Crexia said

"That may be but desperation is a powerful force. One should either do the measure completely or not at all," he said. "I was asked about why she was not bound. I will give assistance if you require it."

He nodded thoughtfully, addressing Adley in Latin, "Her spell failed, and even with the pressure on her removed, that's a dangerous thing... More so when she is temporarily insulated from the Fount..."

"Yes, I see." He still seemed perplexed over what to do, having never encountered a poison that could block magick before that he recalled.

"Thank you Master, I understand." As names began to snap back into place he began to feel better about the situation, even if he was still unsure of some of the reasons why things seemed strange to him. He listened as she spoke with the spirit and then the overview of the situation. "As suspected, I must have scared her further. I had to stop her from casting before that poison went into effect." He frowned a little and then nodded at her suggestions to try to talk with her. "This I will try to do, though she may accept this more from my sodalis," he said glancing at Colin. He looked at the woman standing next to him, the healer with an apologetic look as he saw her confusion. "I do not speak the tongue of the Angles," he said, more to Master Udella who did seem to understand her.

"Are you going to...break my fingers?" The apprentice asked nervously she balled her hands into fists as they where wrapped around her knees. Her complexion was returning to normal slowly but she still looked like she would panic again if anything made her uneasy and she was still heaving for breath

"Part of your pain comes from the spell you were working. Twilight fell upon you heavily as it went awry. That we had no part in and adds to your confusion, causing lingering pain," he said, sounding as if he knew how that felt. "It was not out of a desire to torture you that binding or harming your fingers would have been done, only to stop you from casting. You were acting aggressively at the time, you were about to cast some spell upon us, but for now are prevented from casting spells. If you are cooperative, there is no need to use such measures at this time. We do not wish to cause undue suffering. I am sorry for your pain," he added.

// have a great time Warp, let us know how it goes

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:22 pm

"I understand you do not want to hurt her but you must make the bond true or it is of no effect in keeping us safe if she becomes aggressive. Yet do no more than must be done," he said in an understanding tone. He then proceeded to give a very similar instruction as he had Cara to tie down her wrists properly and bind fingers if necessary.

Leon listened to your instructions and tried again and he seamed to at least be able to bind the woman's wrists a little more securely.
"I think that serum holds her magick I do not think we will need to bind her fingers you know unless it works less well in someone as afflicted with Jhor as her."
The Jerbiton protested, concerned at he would cause the prisoner pain, Dalett herself looked broken and scared but not scared of the young Jerbiton and she endured his clumsy attempts to restrain her in silence.

He frowned a little and then nodded at her suggestions to try to talk with her. "This I will try to do, though she may accept this more from my sodalis," he said glancing at Colin. He looked at the woman standing next to him, the healer with an apologetic look as he saw her confusion. "I do not speak the tongue of the Angles," he said, more to Master Udella who did seem to understand her.

Udella turned to the healer and spoke to her in the strange language so many here seamed to favor.
"He is in a Quiet it seams fairly stable but he sees a world long ago, hopefully it will soon pass."
Whatever she said seamed to clear the healer's confusion for she gave you a slightly concerned but friendly look and nodded. Then Udella said to Colin in the same language.
"You should probably prepare another dose of that serum, but do not act yet, some magi have been able to function fairly well even attend Tribunals and argue for their Chantries while in the grips of a Quiet, not all such madness are dangerous but just in case...it is best to be prepared."
The Quesitor said in the language you do not understand before she turned her attention back to the terrified prisoner.

"Part of your pain comes from the spell you were working. Twilight fell upon you heavily as it went awry. That we had no part in and adds to your confusion, causing lingering pain," he said, sounding as if he knew how that felt.

The prisoner looked at you skeptically for a moment, not sure if she did believe that the pain she had felt was not caused intentionally then she sigh.
"I guess it...could happen when one mess up magick yes."
She said her Latin was good for a Diedne but she used wordings that was unfamiliar but at least you could understand her.
"It still hurts...if it is what you say that is the cause are you sure there are no permanent damage?"
She asked looking rather sullen and miserable and Udella nodded.
"Yes, even a nick would have you...straining to be able to speak through the pain, at worst it is well if we are going to translate it to something physical a small sprain, nothing more the pain will soon fade."
She said and that did seam to reassure the prisoner.

"It was not out of a desire to torture you that binding or harming your fingers would have been done, only to stop you from casting. You were acting aggressively at the time, you were about to cast some spell upon us, but for now are prevented from casting spells. If you are cooperative, there is no need to use such measures at this time. We do not wish to cause undue suffering. I am sorry for your pain," he added.

The young girl put her hands under her but seemingly finding it safer to protect them by sitting on them, a mark of her fear at the moment for it made her more vulnerable really as there was then one more movement that had to be made before she could defend herself.
"I tried to protect myself and the others, and I will never cooperate with your faction...never you killed my Mentor and who know who else are dead!"
She yelled and tears started welling up in her eyes again. You had the feeling you knew her Mentor that you had shot her with an arrow and your friend Colin had finished her off and you had the feeling you really did not like the woman and the had deserved far more than a fairly clean death off course that did not mean she was not loved by her apprentice or that the apprentice was to blame for the crimes of her teacher. Your own Pater was an bastard and you still cared for him, in some ways though another part of you wanted to burn him until there was nothing left.
"What is going to happen to me?"
The girl sobbed.
"What are you assholes going to do to me?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:36 pm

"It is made of a polyp yes and she do have a Handler, though I am surprised you know about that. Her name is Dalisse but I do not know anything really about her save that she is old and powerful."
Dalett said and she raised an eyebrow in surprise over what you knew.
Colin frowned, "Let's just say I know what they look like on the inside, and that I doubt anyone could go in with even the greatest of armies and stand a chance of winning..."

"Yes...if you want her to be healthy and happy you are going to have to make sure she do not have to encounter them or deal with them...what she have seen is...not good for a child."
The Nephanda said and nodded.
He nodded darkly, "The serum will be a gruesome necessity for a while... But finding an alternative is on top of my list."

Crexia said from where she was working a healing spell on some lesser wounds Hayden had gotten.
He nodded to Crexia, "Once the woman is off the worst side effects of the serum, the pawn should be restrained as well... they should be kept together for comfort and consolation, as a kindness - but there's no reason to grow lax about security once the lady is over the most immediate distress... I promised to ask for the pawn to be allowed to tend to her mistress until... the end; that's all I can do, and while out of a cell, some restraints will be necessary."

"That may be but desperation is a powerful force. One should either do the measure completely or not at all," he said. "I was asked about why she was not bound. I will give assistance if you require it."
He nodded, replying in Latin, "A small measure of compassion while the lady is nauseated by the sedating poison - the servant will necessarily be bound, as well, once the lady is unlikely to regurgitate again."

Leon listened to your instructions and tried again and he seamed to at least be able to bind the woman's wrists a little more securely.
"I think that serum holds her magick I do not think we will need to bind her fingers you know unless it works less well in someone as afflicted with Jhor as her."
The Jerbiton protested, concerned at he would cause the prisoner pain, Dalett herself looked broken and scared but not scared of the young Jerbiton and she endured his clumsy attempts to restrain her in silence.
He nodded to Leon, "Binding the fingers should probably be excessive for another day - but once the lady looks less queasy, bind her pawn securely, as well, would you?"

Udella turned to the healer and spoke to her in the strange language so many here seamed to favor.
"He is in a Quiet it seams fairly stable but he sees a world long ago, hopefully it will soon pass."
Whatever she said seamed to clear the healer's confusion for she gave you a slightly concerned but friendly look and nodded. Then Udella said to Colin in the same language.
"You should probably prepare another dose of that serum, but do not act yet, some magi have been able to function fairly well even attend Tribunals and argue for their Chantries while in the grips of a Quiet, not all such madness are dangerous but just in case...it is best to be prepared."
The Quesitor said in the language you do not understand before she turned her attention back to the terrified prisoner.
He gave Udella a quick nod, "He seems to be seeing things as they were in the past... the middle ages, I'd wager; probably no later than the thirteenth century... His reasoning seems unaffected, though he appears to have forgotten more recent... policy changes. I've... conversed with a Marauder stuck in the tenth century, it's a fairly simple adjustment to avoid shaking them up too badly, but all the same, I'll prepare a shot for him..."

The girl looked at you terrified but at least she took a breath.
"Really...it is ok...and nothing will be...done to it?"
She managed hoarsely before she managed to draw another breath she was silent for a moment through she was still curled into a ball shivering and it looked like anything that even remotely scared her might set her of again.
"I do...feel him there...though he is fuzzy."
She muttered and she seamed very relieved.
"It still hurts though...the link between us feels sore are you sure he is okey?"
She complained fearfully she was still breathing far to fast and she looked so scared and hurt, such soreness could happen if allot of Paradox happened at once such as from a spell one lost control over completely so it went awry that combined with not being able to use magick there was no wonder the young mage was terrified.She also glanced up at Adley and then spoke in Latin as it was what she had heard him use.
"Are you going to...break my fingers?"
The apprentice asked nervously she balled her hands into fists as they where wrapped around her knees. Her complexion was returning to normal slowly but she still looked like she would panic again if anything made her uneasy and she was still heaving for breath.
"Part of your pain comes from the spell you were working. Twilight fell upon you heavily as it went awry. That we had no part in and adds to your confusion, causing lingering pain," he said, sounding as if he knew how that felt. "It was not out of a desire to torture you that binding or harming your fingers would have been done, only to stop you from casting. You were acting aggressively at the time, you were about to cast some spell upon us, but for now are prevented from casting spells. If you are cooperative, there is no need to use such measures at this time. We do not wish to cause undue suffering. I am sorry for your pain," he added.
The young girl put her hands under her but seemingly finding it safer to protect them by sitting on them, a mark of her fear at the moment for it made her more vulnerable really as there was then one more movement that had to be made before she could defend herself.
"I tried to protect myself and the others, and I will never cooperate with your faction...never you killed my Mentor and who know who else are dead!"
She yelled and tears started welling up in her eyes again. You had the feeling you knew her Mentor that you had shot her with an arrow and your friend Colin had finished her off and you had the feeling you really did not like the woman and the had deserved far more than a fairly clean death off course that did not mean she was not loved by her apprentice or that the apprentice was to blame for the crimes of her teacher. Your own Pater was an bastard and you still cared for him, in some ways though another part of you wanted to burn him until there was nothing left.
"What is going to happen to me?"
The girl sobbed.
"What are you assholes going to do to me?"
He sighed, "We are placing you under arrest... If you cooperate, as we understand you are not actually Fallen, there's a tiny chance someone might take pity on you and apprentice you - give you a chance to live on and work for our side instead, to try to improve Reality instead of tearing it down. If not... well, I'm afraid the most likely outcome is a quick and quite painless execution. I'm afraid I can't offer much comfort in that regard, nor can I lie to you - your chances at a long life are pretty abysmal, but your Avatar will most likely be allowed to move on to reincarnate. For what it's worth, I'll offer you what I can; the same thing I've offered to the other captives - a candle for your passing, should it come to that... If you wish, I will light one for your mother, as well - she was an enemy, true, but she died defending her home, and she fought well."

((OOC: I never had a bad time warp. It's astounding, time is fleeting; madness takes its toll... Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Colin frowned, "Let's just say I know what they look like on the inside, and that I doubt anyone could go in with even the greatest of armies and stand a chance of winning..."

"Hum that is quite...worrisome now is it not what you know but yes with what I have told you do you consider what I owe you for taking Rikka to a animal shelter repaid?"
The Nephanda asked and she looked rather unhappy about your detailed knowledge of the Battle Cruisers.

e nodded darkly, "The serum will be a gruesome necessity for a while... But finding an alternative is on top of my list."

Dalett looked doubtful and scratched at her arm.
"I am not so sure how well that will go, this serum it...is far from a painless injection a child will have problems tolerating it daily and a child who are afraid of needles...I am not sure you can win the girl's trust enough to teach her...or prevent her from trying to flee if you do that to her, the poor girl will be traumatized."
She said sounding concerned.

He nodded to Crexia, "Once the woman is off the worst side effects of the serum, the pawn should be restrained as well... they should be kept together for comfort and consolation, as a kindness - but there's no reason to grow lax about security once the lady is over the most immediate distress... I promised to ask for the pawn to be allowed to tend to her mistress until... the end; that's all I can do, and while out of a cell, some restraints will be necessary."

Crexia sigh and shook her head.
"She can be allowed to tend to the prisoner until the worst nausea have settled but after that we can not keep her, we do not know what Investment Marks and powers the woman have and we can not take the chance, we have to execute her."
The archmage said softly.
"We can bring the Nephanda along since we want to create as few widderslainte as possible and with more people added to our party we can handle a couple of prisoners but not a wild card we know nothing about."

He nodded to Leon, "Binding the fingers should probably be excessive for another day - but once the lady looks less queasy, bind her pawn securely, as well, would you?"

Leon nodded he looked at Mala who was busy tending to her mistress, Dalett did not look to good the shock of it all combined with fear and the serum was not doing wonders for her, it did not seam the pawn had heard Crexia demanding her death yet, and she was busy wiping the old Nephanda's mouth with a bit of cloth and trying to cheer her up.
"I will do what I can."
Leon muttered but the whole thing seamed to make him uneasy.

He gave Udella a quick nod, "He seems to be seeing things as they were in the past... the middle ages, I'd wager; probably no later than the thirteenth century... His reasoning seems unaffected, though he appears to have forgotten more recent... policy changes. I've... conversed with a Marauder stuck in the tenth century, it's a fairly simple adjustment to avoid shaking them up too badly, but all the same, I'll prepare a shot for him..."

"He thinks it is the time of the Schism War, there was almost an issue with one of the Verbena but our commander managed to reassure him, so yes he see the world differently but he do not seam to have lost his ability to reason and as a war mage I would not want to loose him on the battlefield right now but just to be sure in case something happens."
Crexia said softly in English and glanced at Adley.
"Just be vigilant, for his safety as well."

He sighed, "We are placing you under arrest... If you cooperate, as we understand you are not actually Fallen, there's a tiny chance someone might take pity on you and apprentice you - give you a chance to live on and work for our side instead, to try to improve Reality instead of tearing it down. If not... well, I'm afraid the most likely outcome is a quick and quite painless execution.

"I am not going to betray my Mentor and cooperate with you."
The girl said and shook her head stubbornly.
"I am not Fallen my teacher would not let me enter the Caul she was...afraid on my behalf."
She muttered sadly and looked down then she glanced at you terrified.
"An execution is better than...some other alternatives but I do not want to die."
She whispered terrified.
"I just do not want to die."

I'm afraid I can't offer much comfort in that regard, nor can I lie to you - your chances at a long life are pretty abysmal, but your Avatar will most likely be allowed to move on to reincarnate.

The girl started crying again and shivered.
"I don't want to die please..."
She sobbed.
"Are you sure they will let my Avatar live...at least it is better that it gets to move on than both of us dying...are you sure he will not be harmed?"

For what it's worth, I'll offer you what I can; the same thing I've offered to the other captives - a candle for your passing, should it come to that...

"If I am killed I doubt a candle will help me much, I just don't want to die."
The young woman sobbed.
"How...is it going to be done...my execution I mean?"
She asked fearfully.

If you wish, I will light one for your mother, as well - she was an enemy, true, but she died defending her home, and she fought well."

"Yeah she would...have done that...she was powerful my Mentor."
The girl muttered between sobs.
"I do not know if such a gesture would have meaning to her or not...I just do not know...how did she die? Did she suffer?"
She asked then she looked right at you with tear filled green eyes.
"Did you kill her?"
She asked and you could see that the girl was both emotionally upset and she was beginning to feel sick and and scared her and she was only a step away from a new panic attack.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:29 am

"Serum? Ah, the poison. I did not know she had been given a dose of it. Yes, that seems to stop them from using magick drawn from their Fount. Binding fingers for that reason is excessive in that case, but be wary of her grog," he agreed.

He nodded, replying in Latin, "A small measure of compassion while the lady is nauseated by the sedating poison - the servant will necessarily be bound, as well, once the lady is unlikely to regurgitate again."

"Very good."

"He is in a Quiet it seams fairly stable but he sees a world long ago, hopefully it will soon pass." Whatever she said seamed to clear the healer's confusion for she gave you a slightly concerned but friendly look and nodded. Then Udella said to Colin in the same language.
"He thinks it is the time of the Schism War, there was almost an issue with one of the Verbena but our commander managed to reassure him, so yes he see the world differently but he do not seam to have lost his ability to reason and as a war mage I would not want to loose him on the battlefield right now but just to be sure in case something happens."

Knowing that the Master knew both of these languages, he knew when he was being excluded purposefully from the conversation. He eyed Colin, he felt this man was his friend. Not Carmon, but a friend yet to him. And he did trust the Masters, yet he knew something was being discussed around him with the intent to leave him in quandary. When Master Udella looked at him, he applied the sort of eye contact he had been taught by his pater to those of greater stature than himself, rather than a direct look in the eye which could denote hostility. They must be discussing his head injury...what if it was worse than he thought it was? In either case, he did not wish it spoke of in front of the Diedne...

He frowned at her words. Knowing he had killed her mentor, he felt he could not placate her easily nor did he blame her for acting aggressively. Yet it was important she cooperate. Until he thought his response could gain her cooperation, he remained silent and watchful, letting the Tremere try to talk to her instead. He had better understanding of the situation and he had not directly threatened her, but his words seemed for naught as she worked herself up into a sobbing fit.

// just a step to the left xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:07 am

"Serum? Ah, the poison. I did not know she had been given a dose of it. Yes, that seems to stop them from using magick drawn from their Fount. Binding fingers for that reason is excessive in that case, but be wary of her grog," he agreed.

"I will be vary of her, and I will tie her up as well once the older woman stops being sick."
Leon said in Latin. Somewhere deep in your mind you remember taking a boy prisoner, a hedge wizard who was lured by these diabolists was he held by this potion? Had you heard about it before? You remember him complaining of feeling sick it was odd most odd but then that memory that did not fit with your current worldview slowly drifted of, another Diedne it had to be where fear and perhaps injuries of battle made him ill, you do remember another of your House taking him as his apprentice to give him a chance though...your teach...no it could not be you remember your teacher as vindictive and cruel while the man with the boy while stern was kind, he demanded much but also gave much...it was strange and then the fleeting images and memories was gone, you had to focus on the battlefield after all.

Knowing that the Master knew both of these languages, he knew when he was being excluded purposefully from the conversation. He eyed Colin, he felt this man was his friend. Not Carmon, but a friend yet to him. And he did trust the Masters, yet he knew something was being discussed around him with the intent to leave him in quandary. When Master Udella looked at him, he applied the sort of eye contact he had been taught by his pater to those of greater stature than himself, rather than a direct look in the eye which could denote hostility. They must be discussing his head injury...what if it was worse than he thought it was? In either case, he did not wish it spoke of in front of the Diedne...

The old judge regarded you with concerned eyes and you could not help but feel a bit like if she was judging you, perhaps this was those that had to face her at a Tribunal felt, and yet there was no malice there only concern.
"Well if you would watch over your friend while he secures our prisoner here and then help him deal with the other prisoner's servant, I will go back to helping the injured I am not great healer but I have some small ability in that field."
She said softly and with one more look at you she left.

He frowned at her words. Knowing he had killed her mentor, he felt he could not placate her easily nor did he blame her for acting aggressively. Yet it was important she cooperate. Until he thought his response could gain her cooperation, he remained silent and watchful, letting the Tremere try to talk to her instead. He had better understanding of the situation and he had not directly threatened her, but his words seemed for naught as she worked herself up into a sobbing fit.

The girl remained skeptical of you and her eyes regarded you skeptically, she was still sitting on her hands and did not look like she intended to move her behind away from them anytime soon, just in case you intended to harm her. Now she just looked scared and was sobbing, well you had seen it in prisoners who was told they would be executed before, especially in their apprentices and it was hard to watch a young mage so afraid it was one of the terrors of war but the Diedne had to be eradicated they where a danger to the Order and they where diabolists, it had to be done. Carmon though was always sad when a great Druid was killed and behind him or her was found a student, to old to just be given to another magus for training, to much Diedne and still in reality young an innocent and now that apprentice to had to die, the March was for all of the House after all, and yet the Tremere took it had every time his magick or his sword had to end such a young life, that sobbing was so sore, so terrified, it was not an easy thing to ignore. You seam to know that that your friend Colin tended to be good at talking others into seeing his point of view or at least doing as he wished, perhaps he could calm the girl at least, perhaps.

(OOC: Sorry for my late reply I had a bad headache last night.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:39 pm

"Hum that is quite...worrisome now is it not what you know but yes with what I have told you do you consider what I owe you for taking Rikka to a animal shelter repaid?"
The Nephanda asked and she looked rather unhappy about your detailed knowledge of the Battle Cruisers.
Colin frowned, then nodded slowly, "Repaid in full, and then some. I would likely have tried to save Rikka in any case, to be honest, but knowing his name makes that a little easier - and I have a better excuse for taking the time to do so, as well. And my knowledge of the polyps... are not happy memories, to say the least."

Dalett looked doubtful and scratched at her arm.
"I am not so sure how well that will go, this serum it...is far from a painless injection a child will have problems tolerating it daily and a child who are afraid of needles...I am not sure you can win the girl's trust enough to teach her...or prevent her from trying to flee if you do that to her, the poor girl will be traumatized."
She said sounding concerned.
He nodded, "Other circumstances... including her understanding of what will happen to her glass dragon... will keep her from fleeing. But the sooner I can get a set of handcuffs or similar to restrain her power instead of the serum, the better."

Crexia sigh and shook her head.
"She can be allowed to tend to the prisoner until the worst nausea have settled but after that we can not keep her, we do not know what Investment Marks and powers the woman have and we can not take the chance, we have to execute her."
The archmage said softly.
"We can bring the Nephanda along since we want to create as few widderslainte as possible and with more people added to our party we can handle a couple of prisoners but not a wild card we know nothing about."
He nodded slowly, then looked up at Crexia with a pair of sad puppy-dog eyes, "I do, of course, defer to your judgment in the matter, as team leader. Still, I am compelled to plea for the pair; if the pawn has no investments or anything of the sort, can she be permitted to tend her mistress' emotionla needs? The Nephanda did, after all, just kill her own daughter - taking away the last person she trusts implicitly would be cruel if there's no overriding safety risk. Mind, this appeal is entirely contingent on the absence of investment marks."

He nodded, "I'm horrible at being underhanded and deceptive, but I think he... remembers enough of me to trust me."

The old judge regarded you with concerned eyes and you could not help but feel a bit like if she was judging you, perhaps this was those that had to face her at a Tribunal felt, and yet there was no malice there only concern.
"Well if you would watch over your friend while he secures our prisoner here and then help him deal with the other prisoner's servant, I will go back to helping the injured I am not great healer but I have some small ability in that field."
She said softly and with one more look at you she left.
He looked at Adley and laid a hand on his shoulder, a brief pat, his voice soft and sincere, "Amicus Magnus, there is none in the world I trust more with guarding my back. We worry, as it seems you are missing a few memories, but your reason and judgment seems unharmed. If, however, you seem to be acting unlike yourself, I may have to restrain you for your own safety. Not just because your Pater would be furious with me if I didn't protect you, but because we are the closest thing to kinsmen, you and I. Do you remember enough to trust me?"

"I am not going to betray my Mentor and cooperate with you."
The girl said and shook her head stubbornly.
"I am not Fallen my teacher would not let me enter the Caul she was...afraid on my behalf."
She muttered sadly and looked down then she glanced at you terrified.
"An execution is better than...some other alternatives but I do not want to die."
She whispered terrified.
"I just do not want to die."
He shook his head, "We're not asking you to betray your mentor... Abigail's actions - her secret preparations to open a gate to Oblivion in the heart of the main Node - that was betraying your Mentor, and all of you. What we ask is that you complete the work of your Mentor, and open the passage she made between her apartment and the Caul, that we may deliver justice to Abigail. Help us, and you have a chance to live, to change your path and remain a Mage for a great many years to come. Hell, ask your Avatar for its advice in this; I'm fairly sure it's inclined to creation rather than nothingness..."

The girl started crying again and shivered.
"I don't want to die please..."
She sobbed.
"Are you sure they will let my Avatar live...at least it is better that it gets to move on than both of us dying...are you sure he will not be harmed?"
He nodded, "I'm fairly sure - so long as your Avatar is not Fallen, there's little justification for destroying it."

"If I am killed I doubt a candle will help me much, I just don't want to die."
The young woman sobbed.
"How...is it going to be done...my execution I mean?"
She asked fearfully.
He inclined his head, "No, it won't help much, I suppose... but most find that knowing at least one person will remember them without any ill feelings is a comfort toward the end. As for the execution, I'm given to understand the favoured method is an instantaneous flash of energy, and every cell in your body explodes at the same time... Too quick for any pain to register, you're there one second and gone the next."

"Yeah she would...have done that...she was powerful my Mentor."
The girl muttered between sobs.
"I do not know if such a gesture would have meaning to her or not...I just do not know...how did she die? Did she suffer?"
She asked then she looked right at you with tear filled green eyes.
"Did you kill her?"
She asked and you could see that the girl was both emotionally upset and she was beginning to feel sick and and scared her and she was only a step away from a new panic attack.
He frowned, then gave her a slightly harried look, "Did I kill her? That's... a more complicated question than you might think. She was mortally wounded; incapacitated and bleeding out... but not by my hand. I did the merciful thing and ended her suffering. Some would argue I killed her, others would argue she was already dead, she just hadn't stopped breathing yet. But she suffered only for a matter of seconds."

((OOC: Quite alright; crashed fairly early last night, and went off to GM Fate today. And there'd been an administrative slip-up, so there was no-one registered to play Fate, but three extra register to play D&D. I was asked if I could run D&D instead, but without my books, dice, notes or mental preparation, well... Aspergers says I literally can't even - at least not on so short notice. :/ ))

((OOC2: Also, it's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the ri-i-i-i-i-ight. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Colin frowned, then nodded slowly, "Repaid in full, and then some. I would likely have tried to save Rikka in any case, to be honest, but knowing his name makes that a little easier - and I have a better excuse for taking the time to do so, as well. And my knowledge of the polyps... are not happy memories, to say the least."

Dalett nodded.
"Well no I suspect no one who is not Nephandi would much like our ships, not even all of us like our ships but they give us dominance in the Umbra."
She commented.
"Good, thank you my daughter's will be able to leave this life behind easier if she know her pet is taken care of, odd is it not a powerful Nephandi maga and yet what wins her heart is a small stray cat."

He nodded, "Other circumstances... including her understanding of what will happen to her glass dragon... will keep her from fleeing. But the sooner I can get a set of handcuffs or similar to restrain her power instead of the serum, the better."

"Ah yes the threat of that...would keep any mage in place for any treatment."
Dalett muttered bitterly and looked away.
"Perhaps a collar would convince your leaders easier, if one is flexible or willing to accept pain one can get out of a set of cuffs."
She commented.
"Poor child."

He nodded slowly, then looked up at Crexia with a pair of sad puppy-dog eyes, "I do, of course, defer to your judgment in the matter, as team leader. Still, I am compelled to plea for the pair; if the pawn has no investments or anything of the sort, can she be permitted to tend her mistress' emotionla needs? The Nephanda did, after all, just kill her own daughter - taking away the last person she trusts implicitly would be cruel if there's no overriding safety risk. Mind, this appeal is entirely contingent on the absence of investment marks."

Crexia looked at you and sigh.
"I must be going soft, if you where a cat or a dog young man you would be quite fat you are aware of that I assume...very well, I will ask one of the women to pull the pawn aside and check her for investment marks, if there are non she can be allowed to tend to her...owner...if she have such marks though, I just do not know enough about how to stop their power and then we can not take the chance."
She said and this time Mala looked up and heard what was being discussed.
"I am sworn...to a demon but I have no marks, no powers."
She muttered a bit fearfully.
"I do not mind taking my clothes of to prove it."
Crexia nodded and signaled for Andy to take the pawn a bit away from the rest of the group and look her over. The Verbena who was done healing one of the Cultists nodded and went to collect the servant who went along with no protest.

He nodded, "I'm horrible at being underhanded and deceptive, but I think he... remembers enough of me to trust me."

"I am not asking you to be underhanded or deceptive if I thought such was needed I would not ask the man's Cabalmate to do it, while he is in a Quiet your friend is still a soldier, if he becomes unstable or dangerous I want you to tell him that, tell him he is in the grip of Twilight and that he have to be contained, if such become necessary I would want it to be a voluntary thing, for his safety as well as ours and not something forced on him."
Udella said softly.

He shook his head, "We're not asking you to betray your mentor... Abigail's actions - her secret preparations to open a gate to Oblivion in the heart of the main Node - that was betraying your Mentor, and all of you.

The girl paled and she looked even more like she might make a run for it.
"A...a gate to...oh fuck...Lady Abigail wanted to...but...no that can't be..."
She stuttered and shook her head shock on her pretty face.

What we ask is that you complete the work of your Mentor, and open the passage she made between her apartment and the Caul, that we may deliver justice to Abigail. Help us, and you have a chance to live, to change your path and remain a Mage for a great many years to come. Hell, ask your Avatar for its advice in this; I'm fairly sure it's inclined to creation rather than nothingness..."

"My Mentor says I should not listen to my Avatar that he is to attached to reality, and I mean the whole destroying reality thing that is just a spiritual goal is it not? Like when Christians talk about the second coming and all of that, something far off that are dream of but not actually done right?"
She asked rather naively.
"My Mentor would not want me to open that gateway, the Caul is the heart of the Labyrinth if it falls we are finished I..."
She muttered thorn between loyalty and the desire to live.
"Even if you kill me I...I...can't I am loyal I am..."
She declared in a shaky voice.

He nodded, "I'm fairly sure - so long as your Avatar is not Fallen, there's little justification for destroying it."

"Really...?"
The girl asked and she seamed to be quite relieved in hearing that and she drew a deep breath then she glanced over at Dalett.
"What about her?"
She asked sadly.

He inclined his head, "No, it won't help much, I suppose... but most find that knowing at least one person will remember them without any ill feelings is a comfort toward the end. As for the execution, I'm given to understand the favoured method is an instantaneous flash of energy, and every cell in your body explodes at the same time... Too quick for any pain to register, you're there one second and gone the next."

"I guess that being remembered...is a comfort in a way."
The apprentice agreed and glanced at you, she seamed to be a little calmer but she was still sobbing, she shivered as you spoke about the execution then she nodded.
"I guess as deaths go, that is not a bad one."
She whispered.
"It still gets you dead though and I just do not want to be dead."

He frowned, then gave her a slightly harried look, "Did I kill her? That's... a more complicated question than you might think. She was mortally wounded; incapacitated and bleeding out... but not by my hand. I did the merciful thing and ended her suffering. Some would argue I killed her, others would argue she was already dead, she just hadn't stopped breathing yet. But she suffered only for a matter of seconds."

The girl looked at you and sobbed softly.
"I am so...tired of living in a war."
She muttered and shook her head.
"My Mentor she would kill and worse anyone the Lady asked her to, but she was kind to me, stern yes but kind she was a good teacher and she kept me protected from the others, without her my life is not worth shit down here, apprentices are just a step above pawns and will be used as the older magi see fit."
She said fearfully and there was a look of terror and resignation in her eyes.
"Even if we win and I am freed I am screwed."

(OOC: Sorry to hear your game fell through. For me I can pull a story for a game out of my ass at a moment's notice but going to a gaming event though though that needs planning for me. But yes it sucks when things like that happens.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:23 pm

Dalett nodded.
"Well no I suspect no one who is not Nephandi would much like our ships, not even all of us like our ships but they give us dominance in the Umbra."
She commented.
"Good, thank you my daughter's will be able to leave this life behind easier if she know her pet is taken care of, odd is it not a powerful Nephandi maga and yet what wins her heart is a small stray cat."
Colin smiled, "Cats do that. Early man may have domesticated the wolf, but cats domesticated humans, it seems."

"Ah yes the threat of that...would keep any mage in place for any treatment."
Dalett muttered bitterly and looked away.
"Perhaps a collar would convince your leaders easier, if one is flexible or willing to accept pain one can get out of a set of cuffs."
She commented.
"Poor child."
He sighed, "She'll not be keen on the collar, either, when I suggest it - but at least a collar can be made to look like a stylish fashion statement. Injection marks, not so much..."

Crexia looked at you and sigh.
"I must be going soft, if you where a cat or a dog young man you would be quite fat you are aware of that I assume...very well, I will ask one of the women to pull the pawn aside and check her for investment marks, if there are non she can be allowed to tend to her...owner...if she have such marks though, I just do not know enough about how to stop their power and then we can not take the chance."
She said and this time Mala looked up and heard what was being discussed.
"I am sworn...to a demon but I have no marks, no powers."
She muttered a bit fearfully.
"I do not mind taking my clothes of to prove it."
Crexia nodded and signaled for Andy to take the pawn a bit away from the rest of the group and look her over. The Verbena who was done healing one of the Cultists nodded and went to collect the servant who went along with no protest.
He smiled, not quite smugly, and not quite disrespectfully, "If it helps, I think it's more that you agree that there's enough death in one day, and in one place... If we can easily afford to at least postpone one death today, it'll be a little easier rest for us tonight."
He glanced over at Rosario, a slightly concerned expression on his face, "For some of us... that little difference can be the difference between coping and needing help to deal with the stress..."

"I am not asking you to be underhanded or deceptive if I thought such was needed I would not ask the man's Cabalmate to do it, while he is in a Quiet your friend is still a soldier, if he becomes unstable or dangerous I want you to tell him that, tell him he is in the grip of Twilight and that he have to be contained, if such become necessary I would want it to be a voluntary thing, for his safety as well as ours and not something forced on him."
Udella said softly.
He nodded, "Agreed; he's still the most trusted friend I have, for several reasons - even if his memory of me has gaps, I couldn't betray that... I think he'll consent, though, if pressed..."

The girl paled and she looked even more like she might make a run for it.
"A...a gate to...oh fuck...Lady Abigail wanted to...but...no that can't be..."
She stuttered and shook her head shock on her pretty face.
He nodded sternly, "Cotta and Warden set it up some six or seven years ago, or thenabouts, on Gabriel's orders, directly from Abigail herself, and not without objections. Fortunately, Cotta gave Devourer of Fetuses a small token, a talisman to disable the portal instantly, just in case - and we were able to use that. Your Mentor didn't even know about any of it, I believe... It can be, and it was - but the portal is dismantled and the Node... well, probably still burning itself out, I think - that rack could not be allowed to remain like that."

"My Mentor says I should not listen to my Avatar that he is to attached to reality, and I mean the whole destroying reality thing that is just a spiritual goal is it not? Like when Christians talk about the second coming and all of that, something far off that are dream of but not actually done right?"
She asked rather naively.
"My Mentor would not want me to open that gateway, the Caul is the heart of the Labyrinth if it falls we are finished I..."
She muttered thorn between loyalty and the desire to live.
"Even if you kill me I...I...can't I am loyal I am..."
She declared in a shaky voice.
He shook his head, "It's not metaphorical, or anything of the sort. Some Fallen just want oblivion for themselves; a state of nonexistence, but some, like Abigail and her crony Larson, literally seek to unmake the world - all that is, that ever was, that ever will be, unraveled and gone, never having existed in the first place. Your Avatar is too attached to Reality... for the goals of the Nephandi, of course it is - but did you ever stop to consider why all the Fallen had to go into the Caul, to have their Avatars broken apart and put back together in the incorrect order, all wrung and distorted, just to agree with the philosophy of the Black Spiral? Creation and growth is the natural state of an Avatar, the pursuit of Ascension, not deterioration and rot and the pursuit of Nothingness..."
He sighed, "Your Labyrinth is already finished; there's a scant handful of people left alive, we know how to get miss Jerkins' children out of the way, we've turned your enslaved and extorted spirits against you, we're turning your Nodes in on themselves... and even the Jade Demon is here in person because he's utterly fed up with Abigail kicking the hornet's nest. The best you can do for your Mentor, and for yourself, is help us end it with as little further collateral damage as possible."

"Really...?"
The girl asked and she seamed to be quite relieved in hearing that and she drew a deep breath then she glanced over at Dalett.
"What about her?"
She asked sadly.
He frowned, "She... will not be so lucky, alas. She is Fallen, and quite powerful and skilled at that. For her, I only see one outcome - you don't want me to describe it, but it's going to be... painful, and then nothing. Her pawn, though... might be permitted to live long enough to tend her mistress until the end - I've at least petitioned for showing that much compassion in the face of inevitability. Nobody should go to that without at least one friendly face present..."

"I guess that being remembered...is a comfort in a way."
The apprentice agreed and glanced at you, she seamed to be a little calmer but she was still sobbing, she shivered as you spoke about the execution then she nodded.
"I guess as deaths go, that is not a bad one."
She whispered.
"It still gets you dead though and I just do not want to be dead."
He nodded, "A small comfort, and one that is oddly antithetical to the Nephandi ideals, it seems... but yes, much as a quick, painless death is preferable, it's still death. But, a bit of cooperation and luck can still save your life..."

The girl looked at you and sobbed softly.
"I am so...tired of living in a war."
She muttered and shook her head.
"My Mentor she would kill and worse anyone the Lady asked her to, but she was kind to me, stern yes but kind she was a good teacher and she kept me protected from the others, without her my life is not worth shit down here, apprentices are just a step above pawns and will be used as the older magi see fit."
She said fearfully and there was a look of terror and resignation in her eyes.
"Even if we win and I am freed I am screwed."
He nodded, a dark shade flickering across his eyes, "In the words of Hawkeye Pierce, war is war, and hell is hell, and of the two, war is worse... Because there are no innocent bystanders in Hell..."
He sighed, "Practices are a bit better in the Traditions, you know; when this place is torn to pieces in a little while, the Labyrinth has no more bearing on the value of your life. The most Abigail can hope for now is to take as many people with her on her way down; she turned her own newborn baby into the very Caul she's hiding with, and she meant to drag the whole Labyrinth into Oblivion if she thought an invading force proved stronger than her defenses. No doubt she's trying to formulate a last-ditch attempt to tear the whole thing apart with friend and foe alike getting caught in the calamity - and we can't have that."

((OOC: Eh, it happens. I picked up the Dresden Files card game that just came out (even got expansions 1-3), and went home instead, and been chillin' on the couch since then. :3 ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next