Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preparing for War, Pineal Glands and Deperate Measures IC Thread 21

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Preparing for War, Pineal Glands and Deperate Measures IC Thread 21 - Page 13 Empty Re: Preparing for War, Pineal Glands and Deperate Measures IC Thread 21

Post by Warpmind Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:41 pm

"I see no problem with her selling her soul."
Martha said.
"That she was mistreated though is a shame."
Colin nodded, "Under the circumstances, I can hardly fault her decision, but, well... I read Faustus when I was younger. Such bargains never really end well, do they?"

"No probably not though it would be impressive if you could make it work Sir."
Micah said with a hint of a smile.
He smiled wryly, "I have made talk work favourably in the past, but I fear Larson is too insane to reason with..."

"You can just keep him...I pity your Spirit Masters tough they have to touch his soul."
Martha grumbled darkly.
He snorted derisively, "I pity his soul; it has to contend with Diego himself..."

Richard nodded at that.
"I can do that Colin, thank you for your help with keeping her calm, I should examine her hand properly anyway while I am at it to make sure there are no further damage."
The healer agreed and he gave Martha a kind smile.
"If you would bare with me for a moment Ma'am, now can you wriggle your fingers for me...hum...good..."
He said and Martha sigh but she did not have enough will left in her to protest Richard's requests.
He nodded, "I will be back in a few moments."

The two young mages looked up and smiled to you both rose from where they where sitting on the floor to curtsy.
"Bonum mane Mr Wainwright."
Jane said and smiled.
"Quid agis hic est domino mane?"
Liv said politely.
He smiled sadly, "Bellum parabat, Liv... Bellum parabat. Sed primum, auxilium."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Preparing for War, Pineal Glands and Deperate Measures IC Thread 21 - Page 13 Empty Re: Preparing for War, Pineal Glands and Deperate Measures IC Thread 21

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:44 pm

Anja's Post:

'Nah, fine, I am.' Nicole replied; slinging the bag over her shoulder and holding the boots in one hand. On the mention of her apartment, the large woman pulled a bit of a face. 'Not been issued with one yet, or given a key.'

[Yay, Victorian. Like she'd have *nothing* to say about that. *smirks*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:31 pm

"I like reading Sir, and I have just started reading books with now pictures in them."
The little girl said proudly.
"My favorite hum...let me think perhaps Mother Goose."
She said after a moment to think.
"I like that one."

That's cool. I don't know which one I like the most. Their all so interesting. I couldn't choose just one." Serge said with a smile.

Jane grinned at that.
"And then he will chase away the Nephandi and the Technocracy."
She declared.

"Yeah he will!" Serge said proudly.

"Fairies are not called...they are invited for tea and sweets, so I would send him a letter with flowers on it."
The little girl said happily.

"Of course. How silly of me. That's a nice way to invite your friend over." Serge said with a smile on his face.

"You talked to a Nephandus? One of the prisoners then I hope."
Henrietta said and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah it was the prisoner that we fought in the basement. My first job when I got here was to interrogate him....you know while he was still chained up. He was actually quite nice, you know, while he was chained up and before he went on the whole hostage taking rampage." Serge said honestly.

"Now rushing into a Labyrinth would be bad, but someone have to be the poor sucker that go first, perhaps I will do so...I am sure I can...change into something useful."
She said and grinned.

See you can't just say something like that and expect me to not question further." Serge said with a smile.

"Sounds like shapeshifting. Are you a shapeshifter? That'd be cool. I've met one shapeshifter today but I haven't seen anyone actually shift shapes."

"I prefer working with Air and Fire they seam to fall more natural to me than the harder and more material ones."
The young Nephanda said and smiled slightly.

"I'd want to work with ice....or light.....or I don't know earth. Serge said struggling to choose. "Man their's so many elements to choose from. How do you use air? To cool down your coffee after you overheat it?"

Colin wrote:He carefully stepped away from the table, giving Martha a small bow, and stepped over to where he'd seen Serge sitting, "Mr. Yager? I could use a little help."

Serge looked startled when someone mentioned his name and smiled when he saw a familiar face. Standing up Serge looked at Colin and said, "Sure thing Mr. Wainworth."

"Looks like our talk of fairy tigers and cookie dragons will have to wait." Serge said with a smile to the two young girls before following Colin towards wherever he led him.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded, "Under the circumstances, I can hardly fault her decision, but, well... I read Faustus when I was younger. Such bargains never really end well, do they?"

"Often our gods gets the better of the deal yes."
Martha said and sigh.
"Well I guess you and me would have a bit of a different opinions of the topic of joining the Nephandi."
She grunted and she did not seam like she was in the mood to argue about it.

He smiled wryly, "I have made talk work favourably in the past, but I fear Larson is too insane to reason with..."

"I fear you are right, fanatics seldom listen to reason."
The Mercere said and grimaced.

He snorted derisively, "I pity his soul; it has to contend with Diego himself..."

"True it might be glad to be on death's row."
Martha said then she sigh and looked out into nothing for a while.
"I am not sure even he deserve this fate though it is...bad..."
She muttered.

He nodded, "I will be back in a few moments."

Richard nodded at that as he continued seeing to Martha's hand.

He smiled sadly, "Bellum parabat, Liv... Bellum parabat. Sed primum, auxilium."

"Horribilis belli, sed in temporibus necessaria."
Liv said and sigh before she looked up at you again.
"Olim etiam ego meam Domus urna in pugna belli lege ac."
The little girl muttered then she looked down shamefully.
"Ego gaudeo non quia adhuc pugnare. Quod nefas est de me?"

Nicole:

'Nah, fine, I am.' Nicole replied; slinging the bag over her shoulder and holding the boots in one hand. On the mention of her apartment, the large woman pulled a bit of a face. 'Not been issued with one yet, or given a key.'

"We could see if Master Morgan or Master Sharaya is free so we can get you a room, I am sure it have just been an oversight with all of the incitement."
Devon suggested.
"There are facilities down on the first floor as well though, I can show you the way there if you so wish."
He said somewhat formally.

Serge:

That's cool. I don't know which one I like the most. Their all so interesting. I couln't choose just one." Serge said with a smile.

"They are, I do really like fairytales Sir."
Jane said and grinned.

"Yeah they will!" Serge said proudly.

Jane clapped her hands happily and giggled.
"Good...they can run away all of them."

"Of course. How silly of me. That's a nice way to invite your friend over." Serge said with a smile on his face.

"It is, fairies like tea...Deaconess O'Connor really like tea for example."
The little girl said and she nodded knowingly.
"I like playing tea party with my dolls but now one of my cups are missing."
She commented and frowned.
"I have to try cleaning my room to find it."

"Yeah it was the prisoner that we fought in the basement. My first job when I got here was to interrogate him....you know while he was still chained up. He was actually quite nice, you know, while he was chained up and before he went on the whole hostage taking rampage." Serge said honestly.

"You have to be careful with the Fallen."
Henrietta warned.
"Well i guess I can not blame him for trying to escape but I hate what he did to the vampires they did not deserve getting more shit thrown their way, poor guys."

See you can't just say something like that and expect me to not question further." Serge said with a smile.

"Sounds like shapeshifting. Are you a shapeshifter? That'd be cool. I've met one shapeshifter today but I haven't seen anyone actually shift shapes."

Henrietta grinned a bit at that.
"I am in fact it is the type of magic I specialize in."
Henrietta said proudly.
"I am able to take on a rather aggressive form you could say."
She said enigmatically and grinned.

"I'd want to work with ice....or light.....or I don't know earth. Serge said struggling to choose. "Man their's so many elements to choose from. How do you use air? To cool down your coffee after you overheat it?"

"Working with ice or cold really would be the opposite of fire so it would really be the same thing, instead of adding heat you take it away."
Cadence commented.

"Looks like our talk of fairy tigers and cookie dragons will have to wait." Serge said with a smile to the two young girls before following Colin towards wherever he led him.

Both the girls gave you a curtsy.
"It was nice to meet you Mr Yager."
Jane said and waved to you.
"Nice...to meet you Sir."
Liv said in broken English.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:36 pm

"Often our gods gets the better of the deal yes."
Martha said and sigh.
"Well I guess you and me would have a bit of a different opinions of the topic of joining the Nephandi."
She grunted and she did not seam like she was in the mood to argue about it.
Colin nodded, "Very much so... All the same, I take no issue with the Jade Demon's stance, where he awaits the inevitable unraveling instead of actively making trouble for the rest of us. He may very well be right that your side's victory is inevitable in the long run. But all the same, I stand on the side of continued existence, trying to improve on the world instead of ending it."

"True it might be glad to be on death's row."
Martha said then she sigh and looked out into nothing for a while.
"I am not sure even he deserve this fate though it is...bad..."
She muttered.
He shook his head, "No... he's a wretched, selfish ass, but that's not remotely sufficient justification for that..."

"Horribilis belli, sed in temporibus necessaria."
Liv said and sigh before she looked up at you again.
"Olim etiam ego meam Domus urna in pugna belli lege ac."
He nodded slowly, "Bellum horribilis est..."
He arched an eyebrow, "In futuro? Et Guernicus et Flambeau reponere vis?"

The little girl muttered then she looked down shamefully.
"Ego gaudeo non quia adhuc pugnare. Quod nefas est de me?"
He shook his head, "Nihil mali est, nonnulli in bello vigemusque - quid enim est."

Serge looked startled when someone mentioned his name and smiled when he saw a familiar face. Standing up Serge looked at Colin and said, "Sure thing Mr. Wainworth."
He looked evenly at Serge, "It's Wainwright, not worth. Bring your sketchbook, please. Oh, yes, and..." he gestured to Jareth on his shoulder, "meet Jareth, the fine feathered fellow I told you about."

He arched an eyebrow, guiding Serge toward Martha's corner, "Fairy tigers and cookie dragons? Are these actual new residents of Steelhaven, or merely illusions? Not, of course, that I take issue with either, it's just good to know in advance which is which."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Henrietta grinned a bit at that.
"I am in fact it is the type of magic I specialize in."
Henrietta said proudly.
"I am able to take on a rather aggressive form you could say."
She said enigmatically and grinned.

"Now that's really cool. What do you change into? Can you grow wings or claws or stuff like that." Serge said curiously.

"Working with ice or cold really would be the opposite of fire so it would really be the same thing, instead of adding heat you take it away."
Cadence commented.

"You also said you were a healer right? Does that means you practice a bit of Life Magick? I've heard that people who use that type of magick can do nifty things like change their hair color." Serge said probing further into Cadence's abilities.  

Both the girls gave you a curtsy.
"It was nice to meet you Mr Yager."
Jane said and waved to you.
"Nice...to meet you Sir."
Liv said in broken English.

"It was nice to meet you as well." Serge said waving back at the two girls.

Colin wrote:He looked evenly at Serge, "It's Wainwright, not worth. Bring your sketchbook, please. Oh, yes, and..." he gestured to Jareth on his shoulder, "meet Jareth, the fine feathered fellow I told you about."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Mr. Wainwright." Serge apologized looking embarrassed by his silly mistake.

Looking at the owl Serge smiled and said, "Sup Jareth. Man he looks cool. I think this is the first time I've ever seen an owl in real life."

Colin wrote:He arched an eyebrow, guiding Serge toward Martha's corner, "Fairy tigers and cookie dragons? Are these actual new residents of Steelhaven, or merely illusions? Not, of course, that I take issue with either, it's just good to know in advance which is which."

Serge followed behind Colin to wherever he was taking him.

"Just creatures created from the collective imagination of children. I have a drawing of the cookie dragon right here." Serge said opening his sketchbook and showing Colin a picture of a large dragon with two sets of wings and spear tipped tail.

"The girls and I named him Draxxor and he'll scare away the Nephandi and Technocracy for us." Serge said with a small chuckle.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:20 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded, "Very much so... All the same, I take no issue with the Jade Demon's stance, where he awaits the inevitable unraveling instead of actively making trouble for the rest of us. He may very well be right that your side's victory is inevitable in the long run. But all the same, I stand on the side of continued existence, trying to improve on the world instead of ending it."

"The Jade Demon is quite the gentleman I hear but no he do not agree with Larson's ideals. I do think reality need a bit of a push though, however I guess it do not matter much anymore."
Martha said and sigh sadly.
"Nothing matters much anymore."

He shook his head, "No... he's a wretched, selfish ass, but that's not remotely sufficient justification for that..."

"I do not want that ritual to exist...I hate it..."
Martha whispered and she begun to sob again.

He nodded slowly, "Bellum horribilis est..."

Liv nodded at that.
"Utinam bello Domine non erit jam expugnaverunt."
She said and sigh.

He arched an eyebrow, "In futuro? Et Guernicus et Flambeau reponere vis?"

Liv shook her head.
"Nemo umquam Flambeau Domus enim milites de Ordine."
She explained.
"Susceperunt sumus munia Domus Tremere, Nos autem a gladio Domus Guernicus."

He shook his head, "Nihil mali est, nonnulli in bello vigemusque - quid enim est."

Liv looked at you then she looked down and nodded, she was clearly a bit ashamed at she was not yet powerful enough to go out an help with the fight.

He looked evenly at Serge, "It's Wainwright, not worth. Bring your sketchbook, please. Oh, yes, and..." he gestured to Jareth on his shoulder, "meet Jareth, the fine feathered fellow I told you about.

Jane had met Jareth before and she waved to him. Liv was looking at the owl with big eyes though and she was smiling.
"Et ita bellus"
She exclaimed.

Serge:

"Now that's really cool. What do you change into? Can you grow wings or claws or stuff like that." Serge said curiously.

"Yes I can do that actually, in fact I can shapechange into a dragon given enough time and preparation."
Henrietta said with a small smile.

"You also said you were a healer right? Does that means you practice a bit of Life Magick? I've heard that people who use that type of magick can do nifty things like change their hair color." Serge said probing further into Cadence's abilities.

"I am a Disciple of Life so yes I can change my hair color."
Cadence said and grinned a little.
"It is a very practical area of reality to study."

"It was nice to meet you as well." Serge said waving back at the two girls.

The girls giggled and smiled.

Looking at the owl Serge smiled and said, "Sup Jareth. Man he looks cool. I think this is the first time I've ever seen an owl in real life."

Jareth looked at you, shook his feathers and cooed happily, he was mid sized, brown and with large yellow eyes, is feathers looked very soft and fluffy indicating that this was an adolescent, not fully grown bird that had just left the nest.

Colin where taking you to a corner of a room where there sat a sad looking, scared woman with dark hair and eyes, she was being tended to by Dr Lee, she pulled away nervously when you came over and there was a look of hopelessness and despair in her eyes. The woman was wearing clearly borrowed clothes and she did not look well.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:27 pm

"The Jade Demon is quite the gentleman I hear but no he do not agree with Larson's ideals. I do think reality need a bit of a push though, however I guess it do not matter much anymore."
Martha said and sigh sadly.
"Nothing matters much anymore."
Colin nodded, "He is... and whichever direction one wants Reality to go, it does need a little push. There's a... stagnancy going on, which suits none of us."

"I do not want that ritual to exist...I hate it..."
Martha whispered and she begun to sob again.
He nodded, "On that we can agree without reservation..."

Liv nodded at that.
"Utinam bello Domine non erit jam expugnaverunt."
She said and sigh.
He nodded, "Ita vero."

Liv shook her head.
"Nemo umquam Flambeau Domus enim milites de Ordine."
She explained.
"Susceperunt sumus munia Domus Tremere, Nos autem a gladio Domus Guernicus."
He arched an eyebrow, not betraying any judgment of Liv's statements, "Sed quid Guernicus?"

Liv looked at you then she looked down and nodded, she was clearly a bit ashamed at she was not yet powerful enough to go out an help with the fight.
He grinned, "Mox militis minima."

Jane had met Jareth before and she waved to him. Liv was looking at the owl with big eyes though and she was smiling.
"Et ita bellus"
She exclaimed.
He grinned, "Jareth bellus est, et plenus dolis. Fructicidam ingenio."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Mr. Wainwright." Serge apologized looking embarrassed by his silly mistake.

He nodded, "Quite alright, an easy slip. And yes, he is rather cool, and a bit more clever than most."

"Just creatures created from the collective imagination of children. I have a drawing of the cookie dragon right here." Serge said opening his sketchbook and showing Colin a picture of a large dragon with two sets of wings and spear tipped tail.

"The girls and I named him Draxxor and he'll scare away the Nephandi and Technocracy for us." Serge said with a small chuckle.
He nodded in approval, "I like him; he might come in handy just over New Year's..."

Colin where taking you to a corner of a room where there sat a sad looking, scared woman with dark hair and eyes, she was being tended to by Dr Lee, she pulled away nervously when you came over and there was a look of hopelessness and despair in her eyes. The woman was wearing clearly borrowed clothes and she did not look well.
He gestured to Martha, "Mr. Yager, this is Martha Cunningham; a prisoner who has... suffered the worst. How good are you at arousing emotion with your art? And please... make it something pleasant."

((OOC: That first comment of Liv's became a bit... hard to interpret. Going to assume it's supposed to be something like "I wish to God we wouldn't have to fight this war."))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:14 pm

"Yes I can do that actually, in fact I can shapechange into a dragon given enough time and preparation."
Henrietta said with a small smile.

"Oh that is so sick!" Serge said a bit too excitedly. "The only thing I could do is have people hallucinate and see me turning into dragon but to actually become one is a whole different story! What do you normally change into?"

"I am a Disciple of Life so yes I can change my hair color."
Cadence said and grinned a little.
"It is a very practical area of reality to study."

"You could have like rainbow colored hair or something like that." Serge said glad to bring Cadence into a better mood.
"And your a disciple in it? That's impressive."

Colin wrote:He gestured to Martha, "Mr. Yager, this is Martha Cunningham; a prisoner who has... suffered the worst. How good are you at arousing emotion with your art? And please... make it something pleasant."

Serge looked uncertain as he glanced at the depressed women and than back at Colin.

"Yeah I can do that. Shouldn't be too hard. Arousing emotions is one of the main things people try to do with their art. Ummm what kinds of things does she like? It'll help her more if I draw things that she can connect with." Serge asked as he turned to a new page in his sketchbook and brought out his pencil.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Anja's Post:

'Ah, no point bothering them about that right now. Just point out the "facilities" and I'll simply use them.' she said casually, following Devon.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:03 pm

"What if we both try to take that advice, hard as it might be." Narim said and he smiled warmly.
"Good plan."
"You are so boring Master's Student." She grumbled then she pulled at the curly flame on the top of her head. "Okey I will be good...I will go back to sleep and I will get a treat..."
He tried not to look amused, though he wasn't sure how successful he was at keeping a stern expression. The imps knew they were cute and often used it to their advantage to get what they wanted, like toddlers tried to get candy. "Thank you," he said.
"I will see what I can find out about where our mystery woman have gone and see if I can get our guests some ehm...food."
He said and smiled to you before he left. "I will indeed tal with you more soon."
"And the phone lines...so, I suppose be careful using those till then," he added, then gave him a short wave with another quick flash of grin.
Is all well on your end mea filius?" He asked in a slightly tired tone of voice. "Hum...I guess it is time to let everyone go back to their rooms the Chantry seams safe for now, but as soon as there is time we are going to have to re cast the Aegis though your little friends are doing a good job with knitting it back together."
"Yes, he is checking out the issue from upstairs, on the phone situation and er, procuring food for our guests which will need to happen soon as they were given a severe panic and injured. Which I really should check on while I take my friend here downstairs, before our expert takes her leave. He suggested I take someone who can battle cast with me just in case, I'm not as fast as I could be right now. They need to be at least chained, for the time being until their delivery arrives. Who could I pull from down here, sir?" he asked. "I might wait till that is accomplished before letting everyone go...then should I meet at your office? What I have to say might take a while, should we work on the shields first instead?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:56 pm

Colin and Serge:

Colin nodded, "He is... and whichever direction one wants Reality to go, it does need a little push. There's a... stagnancy going on, which suits none of us."

"That is true enough..."
Martha said she looked like she might say more but she just did not have the will to talk more about the topic and she just sigh.

He nodded, "On that we can agree without reservation..."

The Nephanda looked at you tears running down her face and she nodded.

He nodded, "Ita vero."

The little girl nodded gravely, even a child in the Traditions where not spared the realities of war and it could be terrifying for the young willworkers.

He arched an eyebrow, not betraying any judgment of Liv's statements, "Sed quid Guernicus?"

"Nisi quid me magister et Domine ad me."
Liv said and shook her head.
"Quod sumus, hoc instrumentum Domus Guernica uti est ius imperatorium exeat."

He grinned, "Mox militis minima."

Liv gave you a slight smile your words seaming to lift her spirit.

He grinned, "Jareth bellus est, et plenus dolis. Fructicidam ingenio."

"Ita est pulchra, spectat et lasciva."
The tiny Hermetic agreed then she addressed the owl.
"Salvete Jareth."
She said and waved and the owl cooed at her, the little girl giggled at that.

He gestured to Martha, "Mr. Yager, this is Martha Cunningham; a prisoner who has... suffered the worst. How good are you at arousing emotion with your art? And please... make it something pleasant."

Martha looked up at Serge again then she pulled away nervously, she seamed scared of everything really.

"Oh that is so sick!" Serge said a bit too excitedly. "The only thing I could do is have people hallucinate and see me turning into dragon but to actually become one is a whole different story! What do you normally change into?"

Henrietta smiled a little at your enthusiasm then she replied.
"The first form I learned to take was a bear I, but I have a handful of forms I have rituals for."
She smiled.
"I am glad you approve, my skills have come in handy from time to time."

"You could have like rainbow colored hair or something like that." Serge said glad to bring Cadence into a better mood.

"Magickally yes she could, but my apprentice will not be having rainbow colored hair!"
Mrs Danielson said sternly and Cadence smiled a little at that.
"Perhaps I could...at a party or something."
She said and considered.
"Yes I think I could do that."

"And your a disciple in it? That's impressive."

That made the former Chorister smile a little.
"Thank you...ehm you study Mind do you not Serge?"

Serge asked as he turned to a new page in his sketchbook and brought out his pencil.

Colin you notice that Jareth looks at Serge's pencil and than at his pocket you can almost see the wheels spin in his little feathery head as he narrowed his eyes into slits and where plotting how he could get down to that pocket and see if there was anything else fun in there.

Nicole:

'Ah, no point bothering them about that right now. Just point out the "facilities" and I'll simply use them.' she said casually, following Devon.

"Ehm...very well if you will follow me then."
Devon said and lead the way back into the Chantry, he pointed out a door in the end of entrance hall.
"That would be the facilities, I will wait here then."
He said a bit stiffly.

Adley:

"Good plan."

Narim smiled at that.

He tried not to look amused, though he wasn't sure how successful he was at keeping a stern expression. The imps knew they were cute and often used it to their advantage to get what they wanted, like toddlers tried to get candy. "Thank you," he said.

Curly still pouted but after a short while she drew back into the candles with her brothers to sleep, she clearly was not happy about not getting her way though, the imps really where quite spoiled.

"And the phone lines...so, I suppose be careful using those till then," he added, then gave him a short wave with another quick flash of grin.

"Yes and the phone lines. I would be careful of what I say over the phone, expect there to be someone or something listening in and choose your words accordingly."
Narim advices.

"Yes, he is checking out the issue from upstairs, on the phone situation and er, procuring food for our guests which will need to happen soon as they were given a severe panic and injured.

"I see, I will leave those thing in Narim's hands then, the man might be young and a technomancer but he is very reliable."
Jeffry said and nodded.

Which I really should check on while I take my friend here downstairs, before our expert takes her leave. He suggested I take someone who can battle cast with me just in case, I'm not as fast as I could be right now. They need to be at least chained, for the time being until their delivery arrives.

Your Mentor frowned when he was reminded of your injury then he nodded.
"I would prefer that the massassa guests be returned to their former state, I wish them nothing ill and I regret the pain it causes them but the safety of this Chantry have to come first, however Mr Wainwright have requested a word about that so I am considering hearing him out before I order them staked again, though I doubt he will change my mind on the matter, chains though yes they should be restrained...if that will hold them."
The old war mage agreed.

Who could I pull from down here, sir?" he asked. "I might wait till that is accomplished before letting everyone go...

"Hum...what about Mr Terach? He is a able warrior and a fairly quick spellcaster when he needs to be."
The Flambeau suggested.
"Or Mr Rush I have seen him work fairly quickly as well, but do try not to get one of our healers killed something tell me we are going to need them before this day is done."

then should I meet at your office? What I have to say might take a while, should we work on the shields first instead?"

Your Mentor considered for a moment then he said.
"No meet me at my office once you have dealt with the massassa, re casting the Wards will take time, I would rather have your rapport first and for now our protections will hold thanks to your little friends."

(OOC: Yes that is what she said. Like I said before I know enough Latin to read what is written here well enough for the most part, however when it comes to spelling and grammar I have to use Google Translate and that is a bit of a hit or miss.)

(OOC 2: Sorry for the late reply I have been out on an Aspergers support group meeting tonight.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Anja's Post:

'Thanks. Shouldn't be long.' Nicole said, and headed inside.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:41 pm

"Nisi quid me magister et Domine ad me."
Liv said and shook her head.
"Quod sumus, hoc instrumentum Domus Guernica uti est ius imperatorium exeat."
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Scilicet, Magister Boz amplius novit."

"Ita est pulchra, spectat et lasciva."
The tiny Hermetic agreed then she addressed the owl.
"Salvete Jareth."
She said and waved and the owl cooed at her, the little girl giggled at that.
He nodded with a soft chuckle, "Venator forti. Pulvinus venate."

Serge looked uncertain as he glanced at the depressed women and than back at Colin.

"Yeah I can do that. Shouldn't be too hard. Arousing emotions is one of the main things people try to do with their art. Ummm what kinds of things does she like? It'll help her more if I draw things that she can connect with." Serge asked as he turned to a new page in his sketchbook and brought out his pencil.
He arched an eyebrow at Martha, "She was a Nephanda... Perhaps corridors with assorted organs poking out?"

Colin you notice that Jareth looks at Serge's pencil and than at his pocket you can almost see the wheels spin in his little feathery head as he narrowed his eyes into slits and where plotting how he could get down to that pocket and see if there was anything else fun in there.
He smiled wryly, "Also, Mr. Yager, Jareth looks like he's wondering what other exciting things than your pencil you have in that pocket..."
He reached up and placed a finger gently against Jareth's beak, "No raiding people's pockets, now... It's impolite, you know."

He bowed politely to Martha, "I will leave you in this young man's care; he will draw pretty much what you ask - within reason, of course - and I trust he will be polite. I must attend to matters of security. And... thank you, ma'am."

He sighed and turned to stride over to Morgan, "Sir, please pardon my slight tardiness in seeing to Madame Cunningham's wellbeing... I am prepared to give you a full spoken report now. Shall we head to your office?"

((OOC: Yeah, I usually do the back-translation to check that it makes sense still. Besides, I do pretty nasty things to the language - I'm pretty sure "fructicidam" isn't found in any Latin dictionary. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:13 pm

Henrietta smiled a little at your enthusiasm then she replied.
"The first form I learned to take was a bear I, but I have a handful of forms I have rituals for."
She smiled.
"I am glad you approve, my skills have come in handy from time to time."

"What do you do in the rituals?" Serge asked wanting to know a little bit more about this type of magick.

"Magickally yes she could, but my apprentice will not be having rainbow colored hair!"
Mrs Danielson said sternly and Cadence smiled a little at that.
"Perhaps I could...at a party or something."
She said and considered.
"Yes I think I could do that."

"Fine no rainbow hair." Serge said with a smile seeing the mother-like reaction from Mrs. Danielson.

"What other things could be cool? How could you combine air elemental magick with life magick...." Serge wondered. "Could you like...make yourself super fast by making your body more dexterous while propelling yourself with air magick?"

That made the former Chorister smile a little.
"Thank you...ehm you study Mind do you not Serge?"

"Yeah, I dabble in that particular field of magick." Serge said downplaying his own abilities. "Its useful when I want to show people how I see the world."

Martha looked up at Serge again then she pulled away nervously, she seamed scared of everything really.

Serge gave her a friendly smile and a polite wave, trying to seem as nonthreatening as possible.

He arched an eyebrow at Martha, "She was a Nephanda... Perhaps corridors with assorted organs poking out?"

"Ummm I was thinking more pleasent memories. Does she have any hobbies or interests?Any family or someone she cares about? Serge asked.

Colin wrote:He smiled wryly, "Also, Mr. Yager, Jareth looks like he's wondering what other exciting things than your pencil you have in that pocket..."
He reached up and placed a finger gently against Jareth's beak, "No raiding people's pockets, now... It's impolite, you know."

"All he'd find are pens, pencils, and candy wrappers with random doodles on them." Serge said with a smile as he looked at Jareth.

Colin wrote:He bowed politely to Martha, "I will leave you in this young man's care; he will draw pretty much what you ask - within reason, of course - and I trust he will be polite. I must attend to matters of security. And... thank you, ma'am."

Serge looked shock as Colin mentioned that he was leaving, clearly not expecting to be left alone with the women.

When he was gone Serge looked at the women and gave her a friendly smiled, trying to remain as friendly as possible as to not scare the unstable woman.

"Hi Martha! My name is Serge. It's nice to meet you." Serge said with a polite nod trying to get on good terms with the Nephanda.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor grammatical corrections)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:27 am

"Yes and the phone lines. I would be careful of what I say over the phone, expect there to be someone or something listening in and choose your words accordingly."
Narim advices

"Right, my pater made a similar announcement though I don't know if how well it was heard over the commotion."

"I would prefer that the massassa guests be returned to their former state, I wish them nothing ill and I regret the pain it causes them but the safety of this Chantry have to come first, however Mr Wainwright have requested a word about that so I am considering hearing him out before I order them staked again, though I doubt he will change my mind on the matter, chains though yes they should be restrained...if that will hold them."

"So what should I do in the meantime? The chains, if secured to a floor or anchor, were given as a way to stop them though the other...way also stops any of their abilities from being used. That includes healing though it seems, one has a crushed chest."

"Hum...what about Mr Terach? He is a able warrior and a fairly quick spellcaster when he needs to be."
The Flambeau suggested.
"Or Mr Rush I have seen him work fairly quickly as well, but do try not to get one of our healers killed something tell me we are going to need them before this day is done."

"I'll ask the first, blood magick around hungry 'guests' isn't the best idea. I better go do that, then sir I'll meet you in the office when I am through."

"No meet me at my office once you have dealt with the massassa, re casting the Wards will take time, I would rather have your rapport first and for now our protections will hold thanks to your little friends."

"Very well, he agreed and then started off towards Adjan to ask him for some help.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:57 am

Nicole:

You get into a small bathroom, there was a loo, a sink and a trash can with a lid and that was pretty much it. The floor where green linoleum and the walls where made of green porcelain tiles with some while flecks in them, the room had not been redesigned and fixed up for a while but it was nice and clean.

Colin:

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Scilicet, Magister Boz amplius novit."

"Meus magister dixit mihi omnia nec tamen de nostra Domus."
Liv said apologetically.

He nodded with a soft chuckle, "Venator forti. Pulvinus venate."

Liv nodded at that as she admired the owl.
Utinam ego carptim mulcente eum?

Martha just looked at you sadly then she looked down again.

Jareth looked at you then he rubbed his head against your hand, he was cute and he knew how to use it.

He bowed politely to Martha, "I will leave you in this young man's care; he will draw pretty much what you ask - within reason, of course - and I trust he will be polite. I must attend to matters of security. And... thank you, ma'am."

"I do not understand Mr Wainwright..."
Martha said and glanced from you to Serge.
"What will drawing a picture help me...but yes off course please do not let me keep you."
She said sadly and looked up at you for a moment before she curled up again.

He sighed and turned to stride over to Morgan, "Sir, please pardon my slight tardiness in seeing to Madame Cunningham's wellbeing... I am prepared to give you a full spoken report now. Shall we head to your office?"

Jeffry gave you an approving smile.
"Showing kindness to the helpless is an admirable thing Mr Wainwright and especially when that helpless person is a captured enemy. Yes I would like your spoken report in my office before that though I am about to send my student down to the basement to deal with our guests."
He said and indicated Adley who he had been talking with when you came over.
"I understood it that you had some requests when it came to them, you should voice them now so that matter can be settled for all our safety."
The old mage commented.

Serge:

"What do you do in the rituals?" Serge asked wanting to know a little bit more about this type of magick.

"They are fairly precise an describing all of them word for word will take some time, suffice to say they involve special movement and gestures, the burning of candles and visualization to make myself at one with the being I try to change into."
Henrietta.

"Fine no rainbow hair." Serge said with a smile seeing the mother-like reaction from Mrs. Danielson.

Mrs Danielson looked at you and nodded.
"Such things are fine for a gathering of the young but not for day to day life young man, there have to be some standards."
The old Chorister said firmly.

"What other things could be cool? How could you combine air elemental magick with life magick...." Serge wondered. "Could you like...make yourself super fast by making your body more dexterous while propelling yourself with air magick?"

"If you have allot of finesse with your magick yes, if you where not dexterous enough though doing something like that could quickly lead to disaster if you where not delicate enough with your magick and sent yourself right into a wall...I more used it to create a healing breeze to help a group of allies at once."
Cadence said and smiled softly.
"I am proud about that spell actually it have proved rather useful at times."

"Yeah, I dabble in that particular field of magick." Serge said downplaying his own abilities. "Its useful when I want to show people how I see the world."

"I imagine so, though last I heard you where quite good at it."
Cadence said and she gave you a warm smile.

Serge gave her a friendly smile and a polite wave, trying to seem as nonthreatening as possible.

The woman curled up into a ball and looked at you with big eyes clearly afraid of just about everyone and she was also very sad.

"All he'd find are pens, pencils, and candy wrappers with random doodles on them." Serge said with a smile as he looked at Jareth.

Jareth looked at you and cooed again opening his beak so he almost looked like he was smiling at you.

When he was gone Serge looked at the women and gave her a friendly smiled, trying to remain as friendly as possible as to not scare the unstable woman.

"Hi Martha! My name is Serge. It's nice to meet you." Serge said with a polite nod trying to get on good terms with the Nephanda.

"I will be leaving to I have worked to do, get a hold of me if she hurts herself again."
Richard said as he stood and walked over to Hannah Larson. The skinny man who might be a Virtual Adept you had seen Colin speak with earlier remained though he only observed for now. Martha looked up at you and after a while she muttered sadly.
"Hello..."

Adley:

"Right, my pater made a similar announcement though I don't know if how well it was heard over the commotion."

"Perhaps I should send out a text about it then, that no vital information and no names should be mentioned over the phone lines, nothing you do not want our enemies to know until I have figured this thing out."
Narim said and fished up his phone.

"So what should I do in the meantime? The chains, if secured to a floor or anchor, were given as a way to stop them though the other...way also stops any of their abilities from being used. That includes healing though it seems, one has a crushed chest."

"Hum...for now use..."
Jeffry begun when Colin came over and apologized for spending some times seeing to Martha Cunningham's need, your Mentor then asked him to voice his request concerning the vampires then he turned to you.
"Please hold on for just one moment mea filius so I can hear Mr Wainwright out on this matter and then make a decision as to how to restrain our guests.

"I'll ask the first, blood magick around hungry 'guests' isn't the best idea. I better go do that, then sir I'll meet you in the office when I am through."

"Ah yes off course...what where I thinking. Well then you do that and I will speak with Mr Wainwright in the meantime, either just come by to hear my decision about the guests or I could send you a message on those damn machines about it."
The old mage ordered.

"Very well, he agreed and then started off towards Adjan to ask him for some help.

Adjan turned towards you and gave you a smile.
"Can I help you with anything my friend?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:20 am

"Perhaps I should send out a text about it then, that no vital information and no names should be mentioned over the phone lines, nothing you do not want our enemies to know until I have figured this thing out."

"It depends if you want to tip your hand about it, they might just change focus to something else if they realise we're onto them, perhaps using the old fashioned way this time is better, or a spirit messenger that's not related to telephones? My pater did say something that might make them think we 're already a touch suspicious. I don't know if that would be enough for them to dispense with their surveillance altogether though, probably not. If not, it might be considered to ah...use a bit of misdirection but it's probably a good idea to coordinate with the Chief."

"Hum...for now use..." Jeffry begun when Colin came over...

"Amicus," he said with a nod as he walked up. As he spoke of Martha he frowned a bit and glanced over to see what had happened while he was away.

"Please hold on for just one moment mea filius so I can hear Mr Wainwright out on this matter and then make a decision as to how to restrain our guests.

"Very well."

"Ah yes off course...what where I thinking. Well then you do that and I will speak with Mr Wainwright in the meantime, either just come by to hear my decision about the guests or I could send you a message on those damn machines about it."

"Better hold off on using phones as much as we can until the situation with them is checked, it's looking like they've got a spirit of some kind, whomever they are. I'll go ask for help and then I'll come over, we're still in the same room."

Adjan turned towards you and gave you a smile. "Can I help you with anything my friend?"

He also gave Fran a nod if she was there and then said to Adjan, "I need some help downstairs with our guests..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:25 am

"Meus magister dixit mihi omnia nec tamen de nostra Domus."
Liv said apologetically.
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Opus factu... Hum..."

Liv nodded at that as she admired the owl.
"Utinam ego carptim mulcente eum?"
He smiled, kneeling down for a moment, "Ipsum quaerere."

"Ummm I was thinking more pleasent memories. Does she have any hobbies or interests?Any family or someone she cares about? Serge asked.
He smiled wryly, "Such corridors might represent pleasant memories... I'm afraid I don't know of any hobbies or interests as such..."

"What will drawing a picture help me...but yes off course please do not let me keep you."
He smiled thinly to Martha, "He has some remarkable empathic talents powered by his art. I think it might help you think of... better days, perhaps; distract you from the numbness."

Serge looked shock as Colin mentioned that he was leaving, clearly not expecting to be left alone with the women.
He smiled wryly, "Sorry to drop you off at the deep end like this, but... something very important came up when I fetched you - and quite possibly only I realized the significance."

Jeffry gave you an approving smile.
"Showing kindness to the helpless is an admirable thing Mr Wainwright and especially when that helpless person is a captured enemy. Yes I would like your spoken report in my office before that though I am about to send my student down to the basement to deal with our guests."
He said and indicated Adley who he had been talking with when you came over.
"I understood it that you had some requests when it came to them, you should voice them now so that matter can be settled for all our safety."
The old mage commented.
He nodded, "The vampires asked not to be staked again, owing to the trauma the Nephandus caused them. I promised to forestall that course of action as best I could until I could plead their case to you; tire chains should be adequate as a stopgap measure to restrain them for most of today, and as an alternative to keeping them immobilized here, would having them teleported to the manor be an acceptable compromise? That location should be about as safe as our cellars for them, but provide us with a little more security on these premises. That also puts a little more distance between Mr. Lenoe and his protegé, without removing him entirely from the loop."
He frowned, "Also, I think we need to include Master Steelhaven in the report - something significant has come up that he needs to hear, as well..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:03 am

"It depends if you want to tip your hand about it, they might just change focus to something else if they realise we're onto them, perhaps using the old fashioned way this time is better, or a spirit messenger that's not related to telephones?

"You are right off course, sending a text would tip our hand and show our enemies that we are onto them."
Narim said and frowned.
"Perhaps just making an announcement in the cafeteria is best most of us are gathered there."

My pater did say something that might make them think we 're already a touch suspicious. I don't know if that would be enough for them to dispense with their surveillance altogether though, probably not. If not, it might be considered to ah...use a bit of misdirection but it's probably a good idea to coordinate with the Chief."

"I will have a talk with Jeffry about it, thank you for your advice Adley."
The Virtual Adept said and smiled.
"I am afraid the tactics of war is not my strongest point."
He added apologetically.

"Amicus," he said with a nod as he walked up. As he spoke of Martha he frowned a bit and glanced over to see what had happened while he was away.

Serge was sitting with Martha trying to make contact with her. Other than that things where calm, you did not see Nicole anywhere, most where still here in the cafeteria though.

"Better hold off on using phones as much as we can until the situation with them is checked, it's looking like they've got a spirit of some kind, whomever they are. I'll go ask for help and then I'll come over, we're still in the same room."

"A spirit in our phones, what on earth is it doing there?"
Jeffery said though he seamed a bit relieved actually a spirit that he understood, that he could deal with, technology just doing it's thing though that was another matter.

He also gave Fran a nod if she was there and then said to Adjan, "I need some help downstairs with our guests..."

Fran was there she sat going over her bone tools making sure all of them where in order she gave you a dog and a smile, she seamed to have been healed and was alright now. Adjan nodded at that.
"Very well my friend lead the way."
The Euthanathos agreed to Francesca he said.
"Excuse me please."

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Opus factu... Hum..."

The little girl gave you a serious look and nodded.

He smiled, kneeling down for a moment, "Ipsum quaerere."

Liv smiled and said.
"Sit me pet vos Jareth annorum?"
The little girl asked and when the bird cooed happily and offered her the top of his feathery head she very gently stroked a hand over Jareth's head. The owl closed his eyes and opened his beak clearly enjoying it. The tiny Hermetic smiled to you.
"Et ita mollis est!"
She exclaimed.

He smiled thinly to Martha, "He has some remarkable empathic talents powered by his art. I think it might help you think of... better days, perhaps; distract you from the numbness."

Martha looked up at you for a moment then she gave a very sad smile.
"Can...he make me feel anything? I just do not want to feel this emptiness..."
She whispered and started sobbing.

He nodded, "The vampires asked not to be staked again, owing to the trauma the Nephandus caused them. I promised to forestall that course of action as best I could until I could plead their case to you; tire chains should be adequate as a stopgap measure to restrain them for most of today, and as an alternative to keeping them immobilized here, would having them teleported to the manor be an acceptable compromise? That location should be about as safe as our cellars for them, but provide us with a little more security on these premises. That also puts a little more distance between Mr. Lenoe and his protegé, without removing him entirely from the loop."

Jeffry said and compassion flickered in his eyes before he regained his stern expression.
"I understand their feelings I do, the way I have been told being staked is quite painful for a massassa and I do not wish them harm however I am not so sure we can trust chains, especially since they do nothing to bind their static powers."
The old mage said.
"For the new guest hum...Karl...I think his name was then letting him live at the villa should not be a problem as long as the Node cleansers we have hired agree to it, and they might object especially now that we have a Chorister working on the Node. Once it is restored though he can live there for all it bother me, we can arrange something for the safety of those sent to gather Tass. The reason he is with us is that due to his...ehm...relative helping your group in Chicago his own society might attack him and he needs somewhere to stay until things blows over, he should be safe enough at the villa."
The Flambeau sigh again.
"Mr Lenoe though he is with us because he have harmed an Avatar and rumors will spread though Traditionalist society in the city and chances are sooner or later some gun ho mage will decide to kill him for it. A Massassa harming an Avatar is not going to go over well so he needs protection from mages. The villa are fairly protected from other Awakened species but for a mage who have decided to end Mr Lenoe that the villa is our territory might not be much of a deterrent, they are not going to attack a Chantry to get at him though. I am willing to send him there but he will not be very safe, so I prefer that he stays with us, both for his safety and to avoid the conflict that will come when a mage kills him. In addition to not upsetting his young protege with news of his death."
The war mage said.
"And if he is staying here I have to insist on him doing so staked, these beings can destroy an Avatar we need to take precautious."

He frowned, "Also, I think we need to include Master Steelhaven in the report - something significant has come up that he needs to hear, as well..."

"Agreed, I will invite him to be a part of the debriefing."
Jeffry agreed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:03 pm

Anja's Post:

After carefully locking the door, Nicole dumped her things in the corner and got down to business. Afterwards, stripped off the now-ruined top and shoved it in her bag, giving a sigh; hours of searching TallSally and $70 wasted. And only got to wear the damn thing once. Figures. Reaching down to wash her hands, saw "the bitch" looking back in the mirror.

Lack of top didn't help. The tats, scars and metal. Large frame, made larger by exercise. Looking at this with their eyes; best case: militant bull dyke. Worse case: just finished a ten-stretch at the ACI. Even worse, couldn't actually tell them the truth. Damn Baynes - this was a mistake.

Her first instinct was to get in her car, drive away. A few hundred miles between her and that 'burg. A decision delayed was a decision solved. Then gave a shrug. Help these lot with the Fallen first, then decide. After all, she might not survive it. Drew herself up and got down to work.

Changed into something more practical and comfortable; cargo trousers and a long-sleeved Rancid tee, both faded-black from age, rather wrinkled and could have done with a wash. Did up her tanker boots, started to load up her pockets. Leatherman, wallet, phone, mini-duct tape, wire, Blu-Tak, candy bar, smokes, lighter, little first-aid kit and lady things.

Then dug out her pistol; checked the action, loaded it, strapped on the shoulder-holster and stashed a couple of spare clips in a pocket. Wasn't going to be caught short again. Shoved her stuff into the duffel bag, then exited the room.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:43 pm

Liv smiled and said.
"Sit me pet vos Jareth annorum?"
The little girl asked and when the bird cooed happily and offered her the top of his feathery head she very gently stroked a hand over Jareth's head. The owl closed his eyes and opened his beak clearly enjoying it. The tiny Hermetic smiled to you.
"Et ita mollis est!"
She exclaimed.
Colin smiled, "Et feram. Amicus, non possessio."

He nodded, "I believe he can... If you let him try."

Jeffry said and compassion flickered in his eyes before he regained his stern expression.
"I understand their feelings I do, the way I have been told being staked is quite painful for a massassa and I do not wish them harm however I am not so sure we can trust chains, especially since they do nothing to bind their static powers."
The old mage said.
"For the new guest hum...Karl...I think his name was then letting him live at the villa should not be a problem as long as the Node cleansers we have hired agree to it, and they might object especially now that we have a Chorister working on the Node. Once it is restored though he can live there for all it bother me, we can arrange something for the safety of those sent to gather Tass. The reason he is with us is that due to his...ehm...relative helping your group in Chicago his own society might attack him and he needs somewhere to stay until things blows over, he should be safe enough at the villa."
The Flambeau sigh again.
"Mr Lenoe though he is with us because he have harmed an Avatar and rumors will spread though Traditionalist society in the city and chances are sooner or later some gun ho mage will decide to kill him for it. A Massassa harming an Avatar is not going to go over well so he needs protection from mages. The villa are fairly protected from other Awakened species but for a mage who have decided to end Mr Lenoe that the villa is our territory might not be much of a deterrent, they are not going to attack a Chantry to get at him though. I am willing to send him there but he will not be very safe, so I prefer that he stays with us, both for his safety and to avoid the conflict that will come when a mage kills him. In addition to not upsetting his young protege with news of his death."
The war mage said.
"And if he is staying here I have to insist on him doing so staked, these beings can destroy an Avatar we need to take precautious."
He nodded, "An understandable position, and I will not protest your decision. However, one last concession - when he is staked, his eyes should be opened, so he is not both blind and immobilized. He was quite concerned that we would leave him in such a state."

"Agreed, I will invite him to be a part of the debriefing."
Jeffry agreed.
He nodded, "I'll meet you up at your office, then; one thing to retrieve here, while you finish up what needs doing here in regards to the others."
He bowed quickly, and turned to find Rosa, to get the bowl of sand back.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:32 pm

Nicole:

Devon was still there waiting for you when you left the small bathroom, he di not comment anything and just gave you a smile, and put the little gadget he had been working on while waiting back into his pocket, it looked like a flash light but was heavily modified.
"Should we rejoin the others perhaps?"
He suggested then he added.
"It must be rather overwhelming to arrive right into this whole mess, I know it was for me at least."
The Etherite said kindly.
"They are having some trouble over here that is for sure."

Colin:

Colin smiled, "Et feram. Amicus, non possessio."

Liv nodded at that.
"Quod bonum est, et liberi esse mereamur."

He nodded, "I believe he can... If you let him try."

Martha looked at you sadly then she glanced at Serge.
"Very well it is not like I have anything to loose by trying."
She said bitterly.

He nodded, "An understandable position, and I will not protest your decision. However, one last concession - when he is staked, his eyes should be opened, so he is not both blind and immobilized. He was quite concerned that we would leave him in such a state."

Jeffry gave a short nod.
"Off course that is a understandable and simple request to grant, I am going to make sure that whoever is set to the grim task are instructed to make sure his eyes are open."
He agreed.

He nodded, "I'll meet you up at your office, then; one thing to retrieve here, while you finish up what needs doing here in regards to the others."
He bowed quickly, and turned to find Rosa, to get the bowl of sand back

"Very well I will meet you at the office in a little while then Mr Wainwright."
The old Flambeau said.

You found Rosa at one of the tables the bowl of sand beside her.
"Hello Sir have you come to get your sand back?"
She asked.
"Here it is I did not have to use any of it..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:41 pm

"They are fairly precise an describing all of them word for word will take some time, suffice to say they involve special movement and gestures, the burning of candles and visualization to make myself at one with the being I try to change into."
Henrietta.

"Man I've always wanted to try and do a giant magickal ritual. One with symbols arranged in a pattern and precise movements to get just the right effect. The closest I've come is spending a whole day just drawing and I passed out before I got to see if the magick worked or if the drawing even looked good." Serge said with a chuckle.

"If you have allot of finesse with your magick yes, if you where not dexterous enough though doing something like that could quickly lead to disaster if you where not delicate enough with your magick and sent yourself right into a wall...I more used it to create a healing breeze to help a group of allies at once."
Cadence said and smiled softly.
"I am proud about that spell actually it have proved rather useful at times."

"Healing wind? That's genius!" Serge said wondering why he didn't think of that himself. "Could you create healing fire. Like some kind of wildfire that healed allies but harmed enemies?"

"I imagine so, though last I heard you where quite good at it."
Cadence said and she gave you a warm smile.

"Ehhh I'm decent." Serge said technically telling the truth. "I'm still no where near as cool as you though."

Colin wrote:He nodded, "I believe he can... If you let him try."
Martha looked at you sadly then she glanced at Serge.
"Very well it is not like I have anything to loose by trying."
She said bitterly.
"I will be leaving to I have worked to do, get a hold of me if she hurts herself again."
Richard said as he stood and walked over to Hannah Larson. The skinny man who might be a Virtual Adept you had seen Colin speak with earlier remained though he only observed for now. Martha looked up at you and after a while she muttered sadly.
"Hello..."

"I think you'd be surprised on how art can make you feel. It's what saved me when I felt hopelessly lost and scared." Serge said trying to comfort the Nephanda. "Just seeing a picture of yourself with a smile can have a profound effect on your mood."

"Take a deep breath Martha and tell me a little bit about yourself. Is their something you wish to see again? Something that brought you joy. Describe it to me." Serge said calmly with a pencil at the ready.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:18 pm

"Man I've always wanted to try and do a giant magickal ritual. One with symbols arranged in a pattern and precise movements to get just the right effect. The closest I've come is spending a whole day just drawing and I passed out before I got to see if the magick worked or if the drawing even looked good." Serge said with a chuckle.

"Not everyone work magick the same way Mr Yager, complex rituals are not for everyone, if drawings get things done for you then use what works."
Henrietta said and smiled.
"If you are an artist and want to do a ritual though, work on that use allot of different colored candles, ritual dances, work on making it as beautiful as you can perhaps that would work for you?"
The Hollower suggested.

"Healing wind? That's genius!" Serge said wondering why he didn't think of that himself. "Could you create healing fire. Like some kind of wildfire that healed allies but harmed enemies?"

"I am sure it could be done but I lack the ability to give a wind the ability to recognize intelligently between friend and foe, something like that would be rather complex though as for the healing part the heat of the flames would have to be suppressed and something would have to be done about the heat from nearby burning items to prevent them from getting hurt...could it be done yes but it seams to be more be more trouble than it is worth just to make the spell flashy."
Cadence said and considered.
"But purely as an exercise to try to solve how it could be done it would be interesting.
She added and smiled.

"Ehhh I'm decent." Serge said technically telling the truth. "I'm still no where near as cool as you though."

Cadence smiled a little sadly.
"Well you will be plenty cooler in a little while, when I am reduced to their state."
She said and looked over at Martha and the pair that where sitting at a table by themselves looking sadly out into nothing.
"Your magick is cool though, you can do things with the mind that I have never been able to."
Cadence muttered and looked down, her Mentor gently patted her shoulder to try to comfort her but it did not seam to do much good.

"I think you'd be surprised on how art can make you feel. It's what saved me when I felt hopelessly lost and scared." Serge said trying to comfort the Nephanda. "Just seeing a picture of yourself with a smile can have a profound effect on your mood."

Martha looked at you for a moment then she sigh.
"Sure have at it, do not get to disappointed when it don't work though kid."
She muttered in a thin, bitter voice.

"Take a deep breath Martha and tell me a little bit about yourself. Is their something you wish to see again? Something that brought you joy. Describe it to me." Serge said calmly with a pencil at the ready.

"I can not think of anything it...would be much point to see again...my magick and my Avatar is gone I do not think there is anything out there to care much about anymore...sorry kid."
She whispered sadly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next