Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

+2
Warpmind
Adley
6 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 17 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 pm

Adley:

He frowned at him as he rated up his injuries. "Hands, I was told, are a bit tricky so best to get it right," he said.

"Hands are tricky, but with the danger of sounding...gross Mr Terach's fingers where thorn of cleanly so I think I should be able to do this healing properly non the less."
The Verbena said. Adjan nodded.
"Yeah well there is allot of nerves in the hands."
He grumbled.

"I didn't believe in love at first sight, you know, before. But I'm starting to think it's possible, since hate at first sight might just be a thing..." He scowled. He didn't like that woman, perhaps hate was too strong a word yet but she certainly made a negative impression. Maybe all those feelings people had that they couldn't even explain were their sleeping avatars turning over in their dreams.

"Well I certainly would not be sending her any Christmas cards...it would be to much of a chance the mail man would open the envelope and get exposed to the poison I would put on it."
The Euthanathos grumbled.

"Thanks, that will help," he agreed. The little alcohol swabs he had weren't enough and at least this would prevent it from spreading around. He tried to get it off, and the spots on his clothing as well but if it was going to make it worse and cutting it off would be easier, he considered that.

"I have my own mix for that..."
Duncan said and he rummaged around in his bag and handed you a small clear bottle of some home made concoction.
"I use it after Coven rituals to get blood out of my robes."
He said and Adjan nodded.
"Well a Verbena would need that."
He said and the shapeshifter smiled.
"Yes indeed."
He confirmed.

"Is there a way we can keep it to prevent any arcane connections from being broken or messed with in the meantime? As I said, I'm not sure it's hers, it will have to be checked out I imagine and knowing that woman, she may have put some kind of hex on it by then."

"I can see what I can do, it depends on her skill."
Jeffry said as Duncan handed him the bag with the leaf in and he begun to softly mutter Latin words over the bag and move his hands in the modern hand gestures, then he put the bag in his coat pocket.
"I have done what I can to insulate what Arcane connections are there and then we will see.

He read the messages and got the map out. "Sir, if you give me your phone I will get you a map again," he offered to his pater.

Jeffry nodded and he handed you his very old phone, it was a 10 year old model that probably would not be able to display a picture.
"Here...a map but how?"
He asked rather confused.

Serge:

"Wait! Hold on I do remember someone like that. At least the one I know Mr. Shark Sword!" Serge said with a snap of his fingers, remembering his earlier talk with the Dreamspeaker.

"Mr Shark what...ah off course he have a relic of his people with him, yes that might be the man I am looking for indeed."
The Templar said.
"Would you please tell this man I request a moment of his time."

"Err...that's the Dreamspeaker at this chantry. I had a chat with him earlier. He mentioned being a part of the Kopa Loei." Serge informed the Templar.

"That is good news....I would very much like to talk with this man."
The wounded woman said.

Serge did his best to ignore the implication given by Dr. Lee. He wouldn't be of any help to anyone if he traumatized himself imagining what sorts of things the women was going through.

Instead he looked at Dr. Lee and said, "Distracting people from reality is what I do best."

"Good, thank you Mr Yager."
Richard said as he started to treat the wounded woman, gently placing and IV an drawing blood before he begun to see to her wounds.

With his sketchbook held tightly in his arms, he sat next to the women and offered a nice smile. "How about I tell you a story and I'll draw as I go along? You just have to sit and listen to my voice, look at my drawings, and focus on nothing else." he asked turning to a new page in his sketchbook.

Laria looked at you and she smiled a little.
"Well it seams better than...than...thinking about what caused those injuries."
She said and she got a hurt, faraway look in her eyes.
"I would be...grateful to hear....your story child."
She said and shuddered.

(OOC: Dinner is on the table I will reply more when I have eaten.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 17 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded, "The Traditions were united as a war council to defend against the Order of Reason - the Technocracy today - and the Nephandi first banded together to protect against the Traditions - or more accurately, against the Order of Hermes in particular, it seems... Seems whenever large groups of people get a bit of power, well... conflict happens."

"Well not just the Order of Hermes, the Chorus Celeste where just as bad in hunting us, and the Order of Reason as well and several other orders but yes both the Traditions and the Nephandi where made on the idea of safety in numbers."
Dalisse said.
"And power often corrupts that is a fact of life unfortunately."

He nodded and ducked into the sleeping chamber, "I will more likely shoot to kill, though - if they decide to stick around or search thoroughly. My ammunition is... well, the same as the sand."

Dalisse nodded at that.
"I hope it will not be necessary Colin but I understand."
She said as you ducked into her bed chamber. Soon after you heard voices at the door.
"Larson sent us bitch, someone have been messing around and we need to know that our Handler is safe and whatever or not you are up to no good!"
One of the voices hissed.
"I can not stop you but what could I do I have not left this chamber in years."
Dalisse said then another man spoke.
"Sorry Dalisse, you know Lou is a bit on the...rude side, but we have to check your room out non the less, we have our orders."
He said and the Handler sigh.
"As you wish Ivan but really there is nothing here what do you expect to find?"
She said and then she grunted as the first man pushed her to the side on his way into her chamber and his companion exclaimed.
"Careful she is fragile you know what happens if she dies!"
The first man shrugged.
"I did not push her that hard."

Tane:

We work magic, not miracles, but he has done a miracle out of himself. As i said, he's probably healing better than anyone ever spected.
Maybe in a couple of weeks we can ask Cita to let you try feeling some magick, what do you think?

Beatrice smiled at that.
"You really think so Tane that I will be able to work my magick again I have been so afraid I will never be able to do so again..."
She exclaimed before she winced. Cita nodded.
"It might be months, will most likely be months and at first casting magick will hurt, but yes your Avatar is healing extremely nicely Beatrice and we will have to start with sensory magick and move up from there but you will cast spells again, give it a little time and you should be as powerful as you where before."
The spirit healer said and that seamed to calm the young Verbena down and she smiled a little.
"We can work magick together Tane...when I am better."
She muttered sleepily, she did not manage to stay awake for long at the time yet.

Hmn... sounds like something too much. I was thinking on something smaller, but certainly a little tass could do it.

"What if you ask Colin Wainwright about a suitable gift for the werewolves little trinkets are his trade, though I would say a good blade is usually a welcome gift for any occasion."
Amadeus said though Cita looked a little doubtful out about that.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:49 pm

"Well not just the Order of Hermes, the Chorus Celeste where just as bad in hunting us, and the Order of Reason as well and several other orders but yes both the Traditions and the Nephandi where made on the idea of safety in numbers."
Dalisse said.
"And power often corrupts that is a fact of life unfortunately."
Colin shook his head, "It's not precisely power that corrupts - it's more accurate to say that it's the sense of insufficient power, the desire for more power that corrupts. A person secure in their power, however much or little they possess, is essentially incorruptible."

Dalisse nodded at that.
"I hope it will not be necessary Colin but I understand."
She said as you ducked into her bed chamber. Soon after you heard voices at the door.
"Larson sent us bitch, someone have been messing around and we need to know that our Handler is safe and whatever or not you are up to no good!"
One of the voices hissed.
"I can not stop you but what could I do I have not left this chamber in years."
Dalisse said then another man spoke.
"Sorry Dalisse, you know Lou is a bit on the...rude side, but we have to check your room out non the less, we have our orders."
He said and the Handler sigh.
"As you wish Ivan but really there is nothing here what do you expect to find?"
She said and then she grunted as the first man pushed her to the side on his way into her chamber and his companion exclaimed.
"Careful she is fragile you know what happens if she dies!"
The first man shrugged.
"I did not push her that hard."
He quietly raised his Parma again, eyes narrowing until the slight numbness helped calm his flash of anger at Dalisse being treated poorly. Ivan was polite, he might be allowed to flee... Lou would be less fortunate if he stuck his head inside the sleeping chamber. He raised his pistol toward the point where the curtains came together, finger resting in the trigger guard, calm and quiet as Death itself...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:57 pm

"Hands are tricky, but with the danger of sounding...gross Mr Terach's fingers where thorn of cleanly so I think I should be able to do this healing properly non the less."
The Verbena said. Adjan nodded. "Yeah well there is allot of nerves in the hands."

Yes, it was a bit gruesome but it was not the worst thing he'd seen this week - the worst part of it was that it had happened to a friend. And twice now in two different ways, dammit. "I'm sorry, o filos mou."

"Well I certainly would not be sending her any Christmas cards...it would be to much of a chance the mail man would open the envelope and get exposed to the poison I would put on it." The Euthanathos grumbled.

He gave him a wry smile at his joke. "The mail man would not be deserving of that, no. Even if opening someone else's mail is illegal."

"I have my own mix for that..." Duncan said and he rummaged around in his bag and handed you a small clear bottle of some home made concoction.
"I use it after Coven rituals to get blood out of my robes."

"Thank you," he said, taking the bottle to use on the spatter.

"I can see what I can do, it depends on her skill." Jeffry said as Duncan handed him the bag with the leaf in and he begun to softly mutter Latin words over the bag and move his hands in the modern hand gestures, then he put the bag in his coat pocket. "I have done what I can to insulate what Arcane connections are there and then we will see.

He gave him a nod. "We weren't ready this time for her..."

Jeffry nodded and he handed you his very old phone, it was a 10 year old model that probably would not be able to display a picture.
"Here...a map but how?"

He shook his head. "That's right, I'm sorry your phone is a bit too old to transform the paperclip into the picture of the map correctly," he said, trying to explain in terms he would find easy to understand. "I can show you on mine," he said, doing just that.

// question - did Adjan's fingers get torn completely off and are somewhere on the ground, and they're being regrown or are they being reattached (speaking of gross lol)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:02 am

"Mr Shark what...ah off course he have a relic of his people with him, yes that might be the man I am looking for indeed."
The Templar said.
"Would you please tell this man I request a moment of his time."

"When I see him next, I'll be sure to tell him." Serge assured Laria.

Laria looked at you and she smiled a little.
"Well it seams better than...than...thinking about what caused those injuries."
She said and she got a hurt, faraway look in her eyes.
"I would be...grateful to hear....your story child."
She said and shuddered.

"All right let's do this! I'll use these crayons to add a splash of color." Serge said excitedly pulling out the crayon's that the Deaconness had given him.

"Let's see....how should this story start. How about this..." Serge began, as he began to draw a vibrant landscape on the page.

"In a distant land far off from our own, their lived a princess and her dragon." Serge began as he drew exactly what he wrote. He drew the princess (who looked suspiciously like a human version of Princess Katie) and a tiny dragon flying around her head. A happy scene in hope that it would distract Laria from her trouble temporarily.

His hands moved gracefully across the page and mimicked the exact picture he held within his mind. As he drew he could almost see the pictures moving along with his words and concentrated on that feeling, hoping to make Laria see it as well.

"They were the best of friends protecting the kingdom from the monsters and exploring the kingdom looking for lost treasure to bring back to their people. One day they found a treasure map that lead to one of their greatest adventures...." Serge said with a smile as he continued to draw with the multi-colored crayons.

He continued his story, detailing the exciting adventures of the princess and the dragon as they delved into ancient tombs and secret caverns. Solving puzzles, defying traps, defeating enemies, and overcoming every other obstacles to reach their goal. A gripping tale full of suspense and surprise, full of tropes and other cliches that Serge grew up with. Imagining such a story filled Serge with a child-like glee that was so strong that it was almost infectious and he hoped to pass on those positive emotion to Laria.

As he talked he remembered his Mentor. She always talked in a way that captivated her audience and made people listen to her. Serge spoke similarly although it was with an enthusiasm that mimicked a small child. He unknowingly weaved his magick through the enthusiasm in his voice in hopes of capturing and retaining Laria's attention and make sure she couldn't focus on anything else.

As he narrated the story he envisioned the scenes clearly in his head and focusing his imagination through his art he made sure Laria could see it as well.

(OOC: Mind 3 effect to make Laria focus on nothing else but Serge's story and to temporarily make her ignore everything else in her surroundings.

Also would like to add a Mind 3 effect to create a simple Mental illusion and make Serge's drawings move as he tells his story.

Arete Roll: 3, 4, 7;  8, 7, 10; 4, 9, 7; I think that's 6 successes which should be enough. 2 for the simple mental illusion to affect sight and 4 to mystically distract Laria from her surroundings and troubles and have her focus solely on Serge's story.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:12 am

Your song will make mine a symphony, sweet child. He assured her

"What if you ask Colin Wainwright about a suitable gift for the werewolves little trinkets are his trade, though I would say a good blade is usually a welcome gift for any occasion."
I have around an hour to craft it... But i do have 2 sharks at home...
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:22 am

Tane:

Your song will make mine a symphony, sweet child. He assured her

Beatrice smiled a little at that.
"I will look forward to it then."
She said and she gently held out her chained hands and touched your own hand then she closed her eyes exhausted.

I have around an hour to craft it... But i do have 2 sharks at home...

"Hum...for an hour I would recommend enchanting something already made or just giving them some Tass."
The old Verbena advices.

Serge:

"When I see him next, I'll be sure to tell him." Serge assured Laria.

"Thank you, you have my gratitude...Mr Yager was it?"
The Templar said in a tired tone of voice but she did managed a small smile.

"All right let's do this! I'll use these crayons to add a splash of color." Serge said excitedly pulling out the crayon's that the Deaconness had given him.

"Let's see....how should this story start. How about this..." Serge began, as he began to draw a vibrant landscape on the page.

"In a distant land far off from our own, their lived a princess and her dragon." Serge began as he drew exactly what he wrote. He drew the princess (who looked suspiciously like a human version of Princess Katie) and a tiny dragon flying around her head. A happy scene in hope that it would distract Laria from her trouble temporarily.

His hands moved gracefully across the page and mimicked the exact picture he held within his mind. As he drew he could almost see the pictures moving along with his words and concentrated on that feeling, hoping to make Laria see it as well.

Laria watched the picture you where drawing as Richard gave her a shot for the pain and begun to wash and clean er numerous wounds, it was clearly painful despite the anestetic but at least she was calm, now and again Richard had to gently help her move so he could get to other parts of her body, the Nephandi had really done a number on her.

"They were the best of friends protecting the kingdom from the monsters and exploring the kingdom looking for lost treasure to bring back to their people. One day they found a treasure map that lead to one of their greatest adventures...." Serge said with a smile as he continued to draw with the multi-colored crayons.

He continued his story, detailing the exciting adventures of the princess and the dragon as they delved into ancient tombs and secret caverns. Solving puzzles, defying traps, defeating enemies, and overcoming every other obstacles to reach their goal. A gripping tale full of suspense and surprise, full of tropes and other cliches that Serge grew up with. Imagining such a story filled Serge with a child-like glee that was so strong that it was almost infectious and he hoped to pass on those positive emotion to Laria.

As he talked he remembered his Mentor. She always talked in a way that captivated her audience and made people listen to her. Serge spoke similarly although it was with an enthusiasm that mimicked a small child. He unknowingly weaved his magick through the enthusiasm in his voice in hopes of capturing and retaining Laria's attention and make sure she couldn't focus on anything else.

As he narrated the story he envisioned the scenes clearly in his head and focusing his imagination through his art he made sure Laria could see it as well.

The Templar focused on your drawing more and more as your magick drew her in and she forgot her pain and fear as she focused on your story and the pictures you made move before her. When done cleaning her wounds, other than the ones in private places Richard added bandages where needed and then nodded to you.
"That should be it, now she needs rest."
He said and he nodded approvingly to your work.
"Thank you Mr Yager you have made this allot eaiser for our patient here I think...now let us let her sleep a bit, I think she will be ok, physically at least though the victims of torture...often need a fair deal of therapy to recover fully mentally."
The doctor said sounding concerned.

Adley:

Yes, it was a bit gruesome but it was not the worst thing he'd seen this week - the worst part of it was that it had happened to a friend. And twice now in two different ways, dammit. "I'm sorry, o filos mou."

Adjan gave a weak smile.
"I will be ok my friend...eventually I am not going to pretend that when all of this is over and adrenaline and need do not keep me going then it will hit me, all of it the injuries, who I have been forced to kill during this weeks, those I have seen die, hearing Bee screaming when...well all of it, but I doubt I am the only one who will be hit hard when it all sinks in but we will recover in time."

He gave him a wry smile at his joke. "The mail man would not be deserving of that, no. Even if opening someone else's mail is illegal."

"Exactly or sending that woman a bit of a greeting would be sorely tempting."
The death magus said wryly.

"Thank you," he said, taking the bottle to use on the spatter.

The liquid had a smell of pine cones and flowers and it was remarkably effective to get blood stains out of both clothing and skin.
"Looks like useful stuff."
Adjan commented and Duncan smiled at that.

He gave him a nod. "We weren't ready this time for her..."

Your Mentor frowned and nodded.
"No we where not but one day we will be and then she will face justice."
He swore, you had seen Jeffry Morgan practicing his sword skills with his shirt of, you had seen the scars that marked his back from the punishment he had gotten from breaking the Van Hess couple out of their captivity and he wore those scars as a badge of honor, the old mage did not like slavery he did not like it one little bit and he liked slavers even less and there was a look on his face that said that one day Lily would regret meeting him.

He shook his head. "That's right, I'm sorry your phone is a bit too old to transform the paperclip into the picture of the map correctly," he said, trying to explain in terms he would find easy to understand. "I can show you on mine," he said, doing just that.

"I see, but I have only had it for ten years mea filius, something of quality should last longer than that, then again I have never claimed these damn machines are quality investment but yes please show me this map."
Jeffry said as he put his own phone back in his pocket again and muttered something in Greek about what he thought of such devices.

(OOC: The fingers where regenerated so yes there are a pair of Euthanathos fingers on the ground yes.)

Colin:

Colin shook his head, "It's not precisely power that corrupts - it's more accurate to say that it's the sense of insufficient power, the desire for more power that corrupts. A person secure in their power, however much or little they possess, is essentially incorruptible."

Dalisse nodded at that.
"Hum that seams like a wise observation."
She said and nodded.
"Well in either case hopefully the Traditions will eventually get out of their stagnation."

He quietly raised his Parma again, eyes narrowing until the slight numbness helped calm his flash of anger at Dalisse being treated poorly. Ivan was polite, he might be allowed to flee... Lou would be less fortunate if he stuck his head inside the sleeping chamber. He raised his pistol toward the point where the curtains came together, finger resting in the trigger guard, calm and quiet as Death itself...

"Sit over there bitch while we search this place...perhaps there will be time for some fun when we are done."
Lou said as he begun to ummage through Dalisse's things.
"I am not sure that would be wise, do you remember what happened last time someone did that, all they found of Peter where his left shoe."
Ivan commented and Lou grunted as he parted the curtains to the Handler's sleeping area and then gasped with suprise when he saw you.
"Who the fuck are you?"
He exclaimed.

(OOC: Sorry for my late reply I overslept today.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:29 pm

"Sit over there bitch while we search this place...perhaps there will be time for some fun when we are done."
Lou said as he begun to ummage through Dalisse's things.
"I am not sure that would be wise, do you remember what happened last time someone did that, all they found of Peter where his left shoe."
Ivan commented and Lou grunted as he parted the curtains to the Handler's sleeping area and then gasped with suprise when he saw you.
"Who the fuck are you?"
He exclaimed.
Colin simply shot Lou - no hesitation or warning - and stepped over his body, pointing the gun in Dalisse's direction, just barely beside her head, "Hello, Ivan. You wouldn't want to risk the good lady's life by doing something stupid now, would you? I would hate to kill her, but I can't allow Larson to be control of the ship any longer. Drop any weapons and offensive spells, and let us talk for a few moments... I may yet decide to let you live."

((OOC: So, shots fired... Dex+Firearms: 2,6,7,0 - so, that should be 6 dice of Lethal... 6,6,6,8,0,0... Oh, Theology, and that's a sand bullet, as well... I don't think Lou's last moments will be comfortable... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:22 pm

"Thank you, you have my gratitude...Mr Yager was it?"
The Templar said in a tired tone of voice but she did managed a small smile.

"That is correct." Serge said with a nod.

Laria watched the picture you where drawing as Richard gave her a shot for the pain and begun to wash and clean er numerous wounds, it was clearly painful despite the anestetic but at least she was calm, now and again Richard had to gently help her move so he could get to other parts of her body, the Nephandi had really done a number on her.
The Templar focused on your drawing more and more as your magick drew her in and she forgot her pain and fear as she focused on your story and the pictures you made move before her. When done cleaning her wounds, other than the ones in private places Richard added bandages where needed and then nodded to you.
"That should be it, now she needs rest."
He said and he nodded approvingly to your work.
"Thank you Mr Yager you have made this allot eaiser for our patient here I think...now let us let her sleep a bit, I think she will be ok, physically at least though the victims of torture...often need a fair deal of therapy to recover fully mentally."
The doctor said sounding concerned.

"Aww man the story's not done though..." Serge said as he was midway through drawing a riveting escape sequence for his treasure hunting princess.

With a sigh, Serge glanced at how damaged the Templar was. He silently agreed with Richard, whatever was done to the Templar may be fixed physically, but would take a good while to fix mentally.

"Well I'm glad Laria's all right now, physically at least. My Mentor is a psychiatrist. She may be able to help with the mental recovery." Serge suggested.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:18 pm

Colin:

Colin simply shot Lou - no hesitation or warning - and stepped over his body, pointing the gun in Dalisse's direction, just barely beside her head, "Hello, Ivan. You wouldn't want to risk the good lady's life by doing something stupid now, would you? I would hate to kill her, but I can't allow Larson to be control of the ship any longer. Drop any weapons and offensive spells, and let us talk for a few moments... I may yet decide to let you live."

The bullet hit Lou right between the eyes and the Nephandus simply fell to the floor, his body jerked a few times as he died in agony, how much of the pain was felt was unclear though as his frontal lobe where completely shredded by the bullet and after a few seconds of jerking the body was still, a pool of blood forming under his head and a pool of urine under his groins and Lou drew a final, labored breath as he died soaked in his own bodily fluids.

Ivan jumped when he heard the shot and saw Lou fall to the ground, and he backed of for a moment, a look of alarm in his eyes as you pointed your weapon at Dalisse who looked honestly scared, it was hard not to when held at gun point even if one was in on it. Ivan hesitated then he removed a gun and a dagger from his belt and slowly lifted his hands in a sign of surrender.
"Okey...okey just don't shoot her or we will all be on our way to the Deep Umbra in the insides of a non to happy giant monster."
He said nervously.
"And that would not be good."
Ivan said, he was tall and grunt with big dark eyes, short, combed back black hair, pasty pale skin that looked stretched over high cheek bones and a eagle nose, he had thin lips and a veiny, unhealthy looking appearance, he wore a black hoodie and pants with a multitude of pockets, a steel chain and spiked choker around his neck and a spike cuff around his right wrist, three black studs decorated his left ear.

Serge:

"That is correct." Serge said with a nod.

Laria smiled slightly at that.

"Aww man the story's not done though..." Serge said as he was midway through drawing a riveting escape sequence for his treasure hunting princess.

"The point of the story was to keep our patient occupied while I treated her wounds Mr Yager, and now she needs to rest, I am sure you get a chance to complete it at some later time."
Richard reminded you.

With a sigh, Serge glanced at how damaged the Templar was. He silently agreed with Richard, whatever was done to the Templar may be fixed physically, but would take a good while to fix mentally.

"Well I'm glad Laria's all right now, physically at least. My Mentor is a psychiatrist. She may be able to help with the mental recovery." Serge suggested.

"Making the suggestion that she might want to seek out your Mentor's services when she is a little better is probably a good idea Mr Yager."
Richard agreed and he gave the Templar a worried look.
"Hopefully she will be able to put this all behind her one day."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:42 pm

Adjan gave a weak smile. "I will be ok my friend...eventually I am not going to pretend that when all of this is over and adrenaline and need do not keep me going then it will hit me, all of it the injuries, who I have been forced to kill during this weeks, those I have seen die, hearing Bee screaming when...well all of it, but I doubt I am the only one who will be hit hard when it all sinks in but we will recover in time."

"Yes, as you said, it's been a hell of a week. I am sorry you've been hurt." He glanced down at the ground, towards his fingers with a bit of a look of distaste. "We shouldn't leave those lying around."

The liquid had a smell of pine cones and flowers and it was remarkably effective to get blood stains out of both clothing and skin. "Looks like useful stuff." Adjan commented and Duncan smiled at that

"It seems to work like a charm..."

Your Mentor frowned and nodded. "No we where not but one day we will be and then she will face justice." He swore

He nodded his head. "Yes, sir."

I see, but I have only had it for ten years mea filius, something of quality should last longer than that, then again I have never claimed these damn machines are quality investment but yes please show me this map." Jeffry said as he put his own phone back in his pocket again and muttered something in Greek about what he thought of such devices.

"Here, this is what we've got," he said, showing him.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:51 pm

"The point of the story was to keep our patient occupied while I treated her wounds Mr Yager, and now she needs to rest, I am sure you get a chance to complete it at some later time."
Richard reminded you.

"Yeah....your right. She should probably rest." Serge said with a sigh.

"Making the suggestion that she might want to seek out your Mentor's services when she is a little better is probably a good idea Mr Yager."
Richard agreed and he gave the Templar a worried look.
"Hopefully she will be able to put this all behind her one day."

"Oh that will take a long time if ever. Trauma, torture, and abuse isn't something you can just put behind you. You can learn to live with it but it sometimes becomes a part of you..." Serge said softly with a faraway look in his eyes.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Ivan jumped when he heard the shot and saw Lou fall to the ground, and he backed of for a moment, a look of alarm in his eyes as you pointed your weapon at Dalisse who looked honestly scared, it was hard not to when held at gun point even if one was in on it. Ivan hesitated then he removed a gun and a dagger from his belt and slowly lifted his hands in a sign of surrender.
"Okey...okey just don't shoot her or we will all be on our way to the Deep Umbra in the insides of a non to happy giant monster."
He said nervously.
"And that would not be good."
Ivan said, he was tall and grunt with big dark eyes, short, combed back black hair, pasty pale skin that looked stretched over high cheek bones and a eagle nose, he had thin lips and a veiny, unhealthy looking appearance, he wore a black hoodie and pants with a multitude of pockets, a steel chain and spiked choker around his neck and a spike cuff around his right wrist, three black studs decorated his left ear.
Colin nodded, "And we would not want to be dragged to the Deep Umbra in the belly of a beast which could likely as not decide every room is part of its digestive system... now, take a few steps to the side from the weapons."
He gestured slightly with his left hand, away from the door and the weaponry, "Now, Ivan, I have a few simple questions to ask you... the first being fairly simple: Do you want to survive this day?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:47 pm

Adley:

"Yes, as you said, it's been a hell of a week. I am sorry you've been hurt." He glanced down at the ground, towards his fingers with a bit of a look of distaste. "We shouldn't leave those lying around."

"Thank you...I am sorry we have all been hurt by what have been happening, but eventually I will be fine, not all of us have been that lucky."
Adjan said sadly then he looked down at his fingers.
"No we really should not...I will take care of them."
He said and he pulled his bone dice out of his pocket and started rolling them, soon the severed fingers started to rot, causing quite a stench, then there where no flesh and finally the bone sort of turned to dust as the flesh aged and decayed.
"Ehm...sorry about the smell."
Adjan commented.

"It seems to work like a charm..."

"Well there might be a hint of magick in there."
Duncan said and grinned.

"Here, this is what we've got," he said, showing him.

The old Flambeau nodded and pointed to the map.
"If we go up these set of stairs and in this hallway we would be fairly close but not right on top of the man, and we can try to enact our plan from there, the one earlier discussed..."
Jeffry said then he touched the screed and the image zoomed in and the ol Hermetic withdrew his hand so quickly one would think it was a venomous snake.
"What...did it do now?!"
He exclaimed.

Serge:

"Yeah....your right. She should probably rest." Serge said with a sigh.

The Templar smiled a little.
"Tell me more of the story later young man."
She said softly and she then closed her eyes, exhausted by what she had been through and now suddenly being safe, which she might not completely believe but she was drugged, warm and allot more comfortable ad that made sleep claim her rather quickly.

"Oh that will take a long time if ever. Trauma, torture, and abuse isn't something you can just put behind you. You can learn to live with it but it sometimes becomes a part of you..." Serge said softly with a faraway look in his eyes.

"I understand that...my sister had a pretty bad experience it is still very much with her and I worry that Beatrice one of my Cabalmates will never get over...what happened to her."
Richard said as he glanced at the now sleeping Templar.
"But we need to hope that they...and this woman will recover..."
He said with a sigh.

Colin:

Colin nodded, "And we would not want to be dragged to the Deep Umbra in the belly of a beast which could likely as not decide every room is part of its digestive system... now, take a few steps to the side from the weapons."

"Yes no that would not be a plesant journey and would not end well for anyone involved but the ship."
Ivan grunted in agreement as he did as you ordered and stepped away from his weapons, still with his hands raised in surrender to show he was not about to try anything.

He gestured slightly with his left hand, away from the door and the weaponry, "Now, Ivan, I have a few simple questions to ask you... the first being fairly simple: Do you want to survive this day?"

Ivan stood where you indicated, he was clearly scared but kept himself calm.
"It depends on what you mean by survive, if you mean a living captive of the Traditions on my way to Horizon to have my Avatar ripped out of me then no, I would not want that I would rather be dead, if however you mean alive and with my soul and magick intact then yes, I would very much like that."
He said flatly.
"Is this an option?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:57 pm

Thank you...I am sorry we have all been hurt by what have been happening, but eventually I will be fine, not all of us have been that lucky."
Adjan said sadly then he looked down at his fingers.
"No we really should not...I will take care of them."
He said and he pulled his bone dice out of his pocket and started rolling them, soon the severed fingers started to rot, causing quite a stench, then there where no flesh and finally the bone sort of turned to dust as the flesh aged and decayed.
"Ehm...sorry about the smell."

He blinked at the sight and then back at Adjan. "That takes care of that...dust to dust..."

"Well there might be a hint of magick in there." Duncan said and grinned.

He gave him a faint smile back and handed the wash back or over to Adjan when he was done. Then he looked around, seeing if anyone would notice if he did some magick and for any leftover blood of theirs so he could remove the arcane connections from the area.

The old Flambeau nodded and pointed to the map. "If we go up these set of stairs and in this hallway we would be fairly close but not right on top of the man, and we can try to enact our plan from there, the one earlier discussed..."

He nodded. "Right. Let's go get our sodalis," he said, a bit worried over the others.

Jeffry said then he touched the screed and the image zoomed in and the ol Hermetic withdrew his hand so quickly one would think it was a venomous snake.
"What...did it do now?!"

"When you touched the screen, it activated an ars conjunctionalis like effect. It made the map bigger as if you put on magnifying lenses."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:07 pm

He blinked at the sight and then back at Adjan. "That takes care of that...dust to dust..."

"So it dos."
Adjan agreed and he smiled a little as he put his dice back in his pocket.
"A bit more vulgar than I prefer but I would not want my fingers laying around, it will be hard to explain that one to the police."

He gave him a faint smile back and handed the wash back or over to Adjan when he was done. Then he looked around, seeing if anyone would notice if he did some magick and for any leftover blood of theirs so he could remove the arcane connections from the area.

The Euthanathos used the wash to get blood of his hand and clothes then he gave it back to Duncan whit thanks. All the sleepers that passed your group by seamed to ignore your party, something very flashy might be noticed, but for most things Adjan's effect protected your group from sleeper eyes.

He nodded. "Right. Let's go get our sodalis," he said, a bit worried over the others.

"Agreed we should not stay exasperated to long and Mara seldom leave the Chantry she is not used to being among sleepers...we should go find them and then dally no longer, we have a task to do."
Your Mentor agreed with a slight nod of his head.

"When you touched the screen, it activated an ars conjunctionalis like effect. It made the map bigger as if you put on magnifying lenses."

"I see...well that makes sense...how practical."
Your Mentor said and nodded, your explanation making the map on the screen seam allot less threatening and more familiar to him.
"How useful indeed."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:28 pm

"Yes no that would not be a plesant journey and would not end well for anyone involved but the ship."
Ivan grunted in agreement as he did as you ordered and stepped away from his weapons, still with his hands raised in surrender to show he was not about to try anything.
Colin nodded, "And under the circumstances, the important thing is to get Larson dealt with, and the ship far away from Earth... I would prefer that to be somewhat controlled, but if necessary... well, best not ponder that."

Ivan stood where you indicated, he was clearly scared but kept himself calm.
"It depends on what you mean by survive, if you mean a living captive of the Traditions on my way to Horizon to have my Avatar ripped out of me then no, I would not want that I would rather be dead, if however you mean alive and with my soul and magick intact then yes, I would very much like that."
He said flatly.
"Is this an option?"
He smiled thinly, "I am not fond of Gilgul, myself... it hurts, and doesn't quite seem to work right, either. You treated Dalisse politely, which in my book does afford you a small measure of sympathy... unlike Leo there. Second question, then - do you support Larson's usurping the Gilledian, selling him to a rogue Quaesitor's captivity to keep the rest here in line, and to attempt to violate an Aswadim by attempting to bind him to her will?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Colin nodded, "And under the circumstances, the important thing is to get Larson dealt with, and the ship far away from Earth... I would prefer that to be somewhat controlled, but if necessary... well, best not ponder that."

Ivan grunted at that.
"Well I support Lady Larson but yes I do not want the ship to just flee into the Deep Umbra and eat us all so yes we have that in common."
He said wryly.

He smiled thinly, "I am not fond of Gilgul, myself... it hurts, and doesn't quite seem to work right, either.

Ivan shuddered at the word.
"Yeah I...would like to avoid that shit."

You treated Dalisse politely, which in my book does afford you a small measure of sympathy... unlike Leo there.

"Lou but yeah...I have nothing against the Handler."
He grunted as he glanced towards the dead body of the other Nephandus.
"And I would like to avoid getting shot in the head."

Second question, then - do you support Larson's usurping the Gilledian, selling him to a rogue Quaesitor's captivity to keep the rest here in line, and to attempt to violate an Aswadim by attempting to bind him to her will?"

"Well if the Aswadim can be forced to act and win this war for us I support that...ehm what...she did what with the Gilledian you said?"
Ivan asked his eyes wide.
"Why should I believe you?"
He asked and Dalisse shrugged.
"It is true."
She said and Ivan frowned.
"Damn...well no I do not support that."
He grunted.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:50 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole attempted to avoid actually crushing the Fallen; using her knees and main arm to pin her to the floor - either stopping the hand, picking the blade up herself or moving it out of reach. Pretty much oblivious to the woman's pleas; though it wasn't clear to observers whether this was due to merely being focused on the mission at hand or just didn't care.

[Yay, back.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:06 pm

You managed to pin the woman down fairly easily, she was fit, a bit plump but fit but she could just not match your physical strength and weight, you manage to get a hold of the blade and move it out of the woman's reach and she got a defeated look in her eyes for a moment.
"Please..."
She muttered.
"I do not want to loose my magick....please."

Darrian knelt down next to the struggling woman and gently pushed the sleeve of her blouse out of the way.
"This will hurt a bit but the more you struggle the more it will hurt, non the less I will try to limit your discomfort, this will stop you from working magick but only until tomorrow it is not permanent."
He said softly...kindly to the Nephanda before he gave her the shot with the serum, the black woman made a soft whimpering sound as the needle went in and then a groan as the rather large doze was pushed in.
"Shit!"
She groaned.
"Fucking ouch!"
Darrian sigh.
"I am sorry for the discomfort, I will make sure that your arm is need to when we get back to the Chantry."
He promised as he capped the syringe and put it back into his pocket.
"We should finish securing them and move on."
The Solificati said as he regarded the two prisoners.
"Poor souls..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:17 pm

"So it dos." Adjan agreed and he smiled a little as he put his dice back in his pocket. "A bit more vulgar than I prefer but I would not want my fingers laying around, it will be hard to explain that one to the police."

"Especially if you told them they were yours."

The Euthanathos used the wash to get blood of his hand and clothes then he gave it back to Duncan whit thanks. All the sleepers that passed your group by seamed to ignore your party, something very flashy might be noticed, but for most things Adjan's effect protected your group from sleeper eyes.

"I'm going to try to clean up around us, let me know if I miss anywhere," he said, and started to clear out the arcane connections. "Might want to give it some of that wash, just in case some 'crats wander by."

"Agreed we should not stay exasperated to long and Mara seldom leave the Chantry she is not used to being among sleepers...we should go find them and then dally no longer, we have a task to do."

"Yes, sir..."

"I see...well that makes sense...how practical." Your Mentor said and nodded, your explanation making the map on the screen seam allot less threatening and more familiar to him. "How useful indeed."

"Yes. Anyone else who needs the map let me know and I'll send it after we rejoin the others," he offered, ready to get back to the Deaconess.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:27 pm

Anja's Post:

Once the serum was administered, Nicole will with her free hand fish out her duct-tape from her knee pocket, to start trussing up the prisoner.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Adley:

"Especially if you told them they were yours."

"Or they ran a DNA test on the fingers or figured out they where mine, well if they got some other sample of mine that is that I hope they do not, in either case it would be a bad situation."
Adjan said wryly.

"I'm going to try to clean up around us, let me know if I miss anywhere," he said, and started to clear out the arcane connections. "Might want to give it some of that wash, just in case some 'crats wander by."

Adjan and Duncan nodded to that and they begun going over the ground where there where blood splatter with the Verbena's mixture to get rid of the blood as you worked your rote to get rid of the arcane connections.

"Yes. Anyone else who needs the map let me know and I'll send it after we rejoin the others," he offered, ready to get back to the Deaconess.

"I think we all got it Mr Roth Hicks."
Duncan said as he checked the map on his own phone. Jeffry glanced around to see if everything where cleaned up then he headed towards where the rest of the group should be waiting.

(OOC: Could I please have an arete roll for the cleaning up arcane connections things just to see if Adley gets them all.)

Nicole:

There where not much fight left in the Nephanda and you managed to secure her hands behind her back and tape her legs together with relative ease, she just looked scared now, really, really scared.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:35 pm

Ivan shuddered at the word.
"Yeah I...would like to avoid that shit."
Colin grimaced, "Quite... Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, as they say... It's quite bad, even if one can miraculously recover..."

"Lou but yeah...I have nothing against the Handler."
He grunted as he glanced towards the dead body of the other Nephandus.
"And I would like to avoid getting shot in the head."
He nodded, "Lou, sorry... and yes, I have nothing against the good lady Dalisse, either. Unfortunately, the demands of the service, well... my preferences are necessarily secondary to that. If you prefer, I could aim for the heart - it take a few more excruciating moments to die, but it should be equally fatal. Unless, of course, I can be persuaded to let you flee..."

"Well if the Aswadim can be forced to act and win this war for us I support that...ehm what...she did what with the Gilledian you said?"
Ivan asked his eyes wide.
"Why should I believe you?"
He asked and Dalisse shrugged.
"It is true."
She said and Ivan frowned.
"Damn...well no I do not support that."
He grunted.
He nodded, "I have my sources... An Aswadim - an Oracle, whether of the dark or the light, is deserving of respect and reverence, not someone to be forced into submission. Her actions are as much anathema to your side as to mine... and her selling out the Gilledian and creating a fiction of governing in his stead is simply intolerable. So, third question... and this is quite important... if you were to make your immediate escape, knowing that Larson and her inner circle would not get away to hunt you down for your failure to defend the Labyrinth, would you be willing and able to leave Boston for good, and never trouble us again?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:47 pm

"Or they ran a DNA test on the fingers or figured out they where mine, well if they got some other sample of mine that is that I hope they do not, in either case it would be a bad situation."

"A man goes up to the bar and asks for two fingers of whiskey...well, at least you are healed now."

Adjan and Duncan nodded to that and they begun going over the ground where there where blood splatter with the Verbena's mixture to get rid of the blood as you worked your rote to get rid of the arcane connections.

He used the spell the way that his pater had shown him not to long ago; it felt as if he had done this spell numerous times now under a variety of circumstances.

"I think we all got it Mr Roth Hicks." Duncan said as he checked the map on his own phone. Jeffry glanced around to see if everything where cleaned up then he headed towards where the rest of the group should be waiting.

"Thank you," he said with a nod. Then he put the phone back away and headed along with the group.

// 8, 5, 9 for the Prime rote for the arcane connection breaking spell for the area, let me know if you need more than one if the area is large.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next