Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:12 pm

"I guess we all have induviual strengths and weaknesses Brother."

i'll be damned, you're getting insightful! Tane joked playfully and drank his coffee.

Well, Paula and Strawberry, we're going to the chantry So If you want to take something with you,
this is the moment
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:36 pm

[Tane] (At Tane's hut talking with the shapeshifters. Time: 10 in the morning.)

i'll be damned, you're getting insightful! Tane joked playfully and drank his coffee.

Coawa griped at you.
"Well I am glad you think so Brother."
He said and grinned.
"Or perhaps I have been on land to long."

Well, Paula and Strawberry, we're going to the chantry So If you want to take something with you,
this is the moment

Strawberry ran down your arm, jumped onto the table and took a mini tomato that she brought with her back up onto your shoulder, Paula though had not heard you and where still sleeping soundly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Jane nodded and some conversation passed between her and Liv then she said.
"Liv says she understand that Sir and she is willing to give you some pointers when she gets better with the sword."
The young Chorister said and Liv smiled.

"That'd be neat. With sword pointers from Liv next thing you know I'll be a knight in Princess Katie's kingdom." Serge said with a grin exaggerating just how far his abilities would go.

"Yeah I guess you are right about that Cousin, it will feel natural eventually, but right now it just feels a bit strange."
Rosa said and grimaced.
"And overwealming."
"Well I do try but I think in a way it have not really hit me yet, that all of this exist and that I am a mage now."
Rosa said and she gave a bit of a smile.
"Not that I have not been enjoying the ride so far."
She said as she started scooping up more ice cream and putting it in everyone's bowls.
"As for the yellyfish I do not know much, I think I heard they live in the ocean on Horizon and have a colony there."
She said as she handed the choholate sause to Jane.

"It's a fun ride isn't it even if it does get a bit extreme at some points." Serge said wondering if the jellyfish was a better telepath than him. It probably was...

He gave the girls a chance to lead the conversation as he began to eat his ice cream.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:53 pm

"It is the residents yes...I have an eye in the area...I see Gorgo the vampire who is the swarm mother, her children and four other, none of them magi but all of them are infernalists with powerful Investments...I also can feel the other vampire waking up...Gorgo is very much the ring leader and I think she might be calling on her friends for backup."
Dalisse said telepathically.
"Hum...no maw...but I have a heart right under the door they are breaking down, it is like a human heart it is dorment for now but I can get it beating, and might shake things up and it is possible I can suck someone into one of the valves..."
The Handler informed you.
Colin arched an eyebrow ever so slightly, thinking back, "Gorgo, like the Queen of Sparta? Hum... someone finding a spot of heart trouble like that... I presume they would be taken out of the fight, but would it be fatal, and if so, would it be quick?'

((OOC: Well, like calls to like, so I suppose that one cactus would make for an excellent Focus for that, or a decent base for a Verbena to grow a bigger, better, spikier cactus. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:02 pm

[Serge] (Steelhaven, Rosa's Room. Time: Ca 2 in the afternoon.)

"That'd be neat. With sword pointers from Liv next thing you know I'll be a knight in Princess Katie's kingdom." Serge said with a grin exaggerating just how far his abilities would go.

"Yeah you could be Sir."
Cava said and giggeled. Liv however just gave you a slight nod of her her head and smiled.

"It's a fun ride isn't it even if it does get a bit extreme at some points." Serge said wondering if the jellyfish was a better telepath than him. It probably was...

He gave the girls a chance to lead the conversation as he began to eat his ice cream.

"Yeah it is a fun ride, though who knew so many strange pepole existed."
Rosa said as she sat down to eat some ice cream herself.
"It is an amazing world we live in. The girls where talking about what dolls they wanted, what spells they wanted to learn and where discussing wwhatever they should play a game or play with Jane's dolls when they where done eating.

[Colin] (Labyrinth talking with Dalisse. Time: About 14 in the afternoon.)

Colin arched an eyebrow ever so slightly, thinking back, "Gorgo, like the Queen of Sparta? Hum... someone finding a spot of heart trouble like that... I presume they would be taken out of the fight, but would it be fatal, and if so, would it be quick?'

"Same name, but not the same person I have met Massassa that old and this woman is not like that, she is old and powerful though but not several thosand years, I suspect she thought the name sounded...what do they say now a days...cool and took it for herself."
Dalisse said and shrugged.
"She told me she was born in France in 1784 to a kitchen maid and a guardsman serving at the royal court."
Brandon chimed in.
"I have no idea if it is true or not though."

Dalisse thought to you telepatically.
"Lethal yes, eventually someone trapped in the heart would suffocate and they would get crushed as it beat but quick no, it would be a bad was to go."
She informed you.

(OOC: Well yes that you can use the ltitle cactus as a way to summon a bigger cactus spirit or just grow it bigger and it can not get to spikey for Jace. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:06 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole watched the progress with rapt attention, save the bit where she quickly pulled what looked to be a mint of some form and shoved it in her mouth.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:20 pm

effry's eyes glanced in your direction as you spoke but he did not loose his consentration, he redoubeled his effort to take the Nephanda down. You cast your own spell and found the tiny link between the Nephandi woman and your life pattters, and while you could not counter her spell you did manage to break that link, you could still feel that searching but now it was more hesitent, as if the woman was now fumbeling around blind trying to find you and this had bought you some time at least.

It wasn't that he wanted to draw his pater's attention away from what he was doing, quite the opposite. But as he said it aloud, he found that the woman did have /something/, definitely a magick link of some sort and he cut it down like an attacking snake. Her renewed effort seemed to have a much harder time finding him but he could still /feel/ it and he wasn't sure why he could or what it was she was using. Perhaps correspondence or spirit ars. He started to prepare another of the same spell in case she reached out again but then the door shuddered and gave a loud crack. In the crack made by the Nephandi and woman with the table, he could just about see a multitude of yellow insects pressing against the shield. A swarm of angry, oversized things, like an entire wasp nest had been shaken up and dumped out. It seemed that the group was about to bust down the door - he hoped that the spells to keep the bugs out and the one to make life difficult for the entering group were ready. Other than that, he concentrated on what the next imminent threat was and tried to cover....

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:22 pm

"Yeah it is a fun ride, though who knew so many strange pepole existed."
Rosa said as she sat down to eat some ice cream herself.
"It is an amazing world we live in. The girls where talking about what dolls they wanted, what spells they wanted to learn and where discussing whether they should play a game or play with Jane's dolls when they where done eating.

"We should play advanced hide and seek. We play as normal except we can use magick to help hide or find each other." Serge suggested.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:44 pm

"We should play advanced hide and seek. We play as normal except we can use magick to help hide or find each other." Serge suggested.

"It sounds a bit fun Sir but not all of us have magickal knowledge that will be helpful in hiding or seeking and then it is a bit unfair is it not?"
Jane said-
"I mean I can sense and manipulate energies and such and sense living things so that could be useful, but Miss Olsen for example said she can only sense Time."
The little girl continued.
"That is one thing the other is that this apartment is very small with not to many places to hide, and runnign around the Chantry runs the risk of being a bothers to others and running around the Chantry casting spells to find one another can very quickly hit some ward."
Rosa warned you and she raised an eyebrow.

[Nicole and Adley] (Labyrinth, Jeffry's strike steam, 14 in the afternoon.)

Nicole watched the progress with rapt attention, save the bit where she quickly pulled what looked to be a mint of some form and shoved it in her mouth.

The Nephandi rammed the bench into the door again breaking of more pieces of bone. Fran took aim and fired at the hole and hit the floor outside, but none of the Nephandi with the bench, Jeffry's barriar stopped the bugs from coming in but not bullets getting out it seamed.

It wasn't that he wanted to draw his pater's attention away from what he was doing, quite the opposite. But as he said it aloud, he found that the woman did have /something/, definitely a magick link of some sort and he cut it down like an attacking snake. Her renewed effort seemed to have a much harder time finding him but he could still /feel/ it and he wasn't sure why he could or what it was she was using. Perhaps correspondence or spirit ars. He started to prepare another of the same spell in case she reached out again but then the door shuddered and gave a loud crack. In the crack made by the Nephandi and woman with the table, he could just about see a multitude of yellow insects pressing against the shield. A swarm of angry, oversized things, like an entire wasp nest had been shaken up and dumped out. It seemed that the group was about to bust down the door - he hoped that the spells to keep the bugs out and the one to make life difficult for the entering group were ready. Other than that, he concentrated on what the next imminent threat was and tried to cover....

"Well I give her that, she is good..."
Jeffry hissed between Latin Chants as he fought with the woman outside the door to the hallway you had come in from, all you really saw where all the magick swirling around him and the focused, strained look on his face, the speed of his gestures, you could see that he was giving all he got, and so where the Nephanda out there, it was one hell of a fight but most would just see a man waving is hands around and muttering to himself.

The bugs buzzed, the bench banged and then...evenything went dark, it was not just the strange, living lights in the roof, light giving glands that gave out, darkness filled the room, darker than darkness.
"Fuck what now?"
Brian exclaimed.
"Nephandi are assholes!"
Theodora exclaimed from somewhere, and while your group where begining to freak out and panic, a dangerous thing given the situation, you felt that woman out there grasp for your life patters again, but she missed, your Mentor clearly giving her a run for her money.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:11 pm

"Same name, but not the same person I have met Massassa that old and this woman is not like that, she is old and powerful though but not several thosand years, I suspect she thought the name sounded...what do they say now a days...cool and took it for herself."
Dalisse said and shrugged.
"She told me she was born in France in 1784 to a kitchen maid and a guardsman serving at the royal court."
Brandon chimed in.
"I have no idea if it is true or not though."
Colin frowned, "So, this Gorgo is a bloated horror full of venomous insects, and the de facto leader of your vampire group here... Ew..."

Dalisse thought to you telepatically.
"Lethal yes, eventually someone trapped in the heart would suffocate and they would get crushed as it beat but quick no, it would be a bad was to go."
She informed you.
He nodded, replying telepathically, 'Heaven forgive me... do it. If you could get the vampiress as well, that would be good, but I would assume she is a bit craftier than that...'

((OOC: Jace earned ALL the cacti. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:19 pm

On the killing of the lights, Nicole swore loudly, locked her rifle, then drew out her pistol and phone - intending to use the "torch" app on the latter so she could see something.

[I wonder how we can have a '14 in the afternoon'. Did you mean 14:00?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:29 am

"It sounds a bit fun Sir but not all of us have magickal knowledge that will be helpful in hiding or seeking and then it is a bit unfair is it not?"
Jane said-
"I mean I can sense and manipulate energies and such and sense living things so that could be useful, but Miss Olsen for example said she can only sense Time."
The little girl continued.
"That is one thing the other is that this apartment is very small with not to many places to hide, and runnign around the Chantry runs the risk of being a bothers to others and running around the Chantry casting spells to find one another can very quickly hit some ward."
Rosa warned you and she raised an eyebrow.

Serge shrugged his shoulders. "It was just a suggestion. But your right, on second thought it might be more trouble than it's worth. It was the first thing that came to my head."

Looking around the room, Serge thought for a about what activity the group could do together. After a while Serge just asked, "What games would you like to play girls?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:46 am

Tane signaled the sleeping Paula and stated This kind of sleepiness can only be solved one way: By pranking. He then when for the classic glue in the hand and tickles in the face prank.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:22 am

[Colin] (Labyrinth talking with Dalisse ca 14 in the afternoon.)

Colin frowned, "So, this Gorgo is a bloated horror full of venomous insects, and the de facto leader of your vampire group here... Ew..."

"Yeah that would be right, I mean these are dedicated infernalist vampires they are not exactly nice then again there are worse here in the Labyrinth."
Brandon said wryly.

He nodded, replying telepathically, 'Heaven forgive me... do it. If you could get the vampiress as well, that would be good, but I would assume she is a bit craftier than that...'

"She is, and strong enough to break free."
Dalisse said telepatically then she just nodded and closed her eyes for a moment.

[Nicole and Adley] (Labyrinth, Jeffry's strike team. Time: 1400)

On the killing of the lights, Nicole swore loudly, locked her rifle, then drew out her pistol and phone - intending to use the "torch" app on the latter so she could see something.

Your phone did glow, but even so it emitted allmost no light, far less that it should. In the darkness something moved and one of your allies screamed, one of the men, it was one, short, sharp cry and then he was still. You hear Fran swear for someone with so cute an outfit and looks she really could swear. As you stood there something brushed by your face.

(OOC: You do not consider 1400 to be in the afternoon? Around here we would usually just say two or 14 a clock or 14 in the afternoon.)

Serge shrugged his shoulders. "It was just a suggestion. But your right, on second thought it might be more trouble than it's worth. It was the first thing that came to my head."

Looking around the room, Serge thought for a about what activity the group could do together. After a while Serge just asked, "What games would you like to play girls?"

Rosa nodded at that clearly intent to making sure to keep you and the girls out of trouble.
"What of instead of hiding ourselves everyone but one person go into the bathroom and then one person hide a small object in the apartment and then the others search and they can ask for hints but the hider can only aswert with yes and now replies."
Yu Die sugjested and Jane nodded.
"That sounds fun."
She agreed and the two other girls nodded. Rosa nodded.
"I have no objections."
The young cultist said.

[Tane] (At home with the Fera girls at ca 10 in the morning.)

Tane signaled the sleeping Paula and stated This kind of sleepiness can only be solved one way: By pranking. He then when for the classic glue in the hand and tickles in the face prank.

Coawa just shook his head and you went to prank Paula.
"No this is not wise brother, for once while she looks peaceful she is Rokea if you startle her or anger her beyond what she can control she will literary bite your head of. Also she is a sleeper shark, her drowsiness is part of who she is, no more worthy of scorn than my innability to handle cold or sitting still long at the time due to me being a great white."
He said and then he went to gently shake Paula's shoulder to wake her.
"My brother is taking you to somewhere safe, it is time to wake young one."
He said and Paula sat up, looked around and the clumpsily got to her feet and scratched her belly.
"We are going somewhere else?"
She asked still struggeling with words.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:25 am

"Yeah that would be right, I mean these are dedicated infernalist vampires they are not exactly nice then again there are worse here in the Labyrinth."
Brandon said wryly.
Colin nodded, "I think I prefer the Kyasid..."

"She is, and strong enough to break free."
Dalisse said telepatically then she just nodded and closed her eyes for a moment.
He nodded and returned his attention to the cup of tea while she worked.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:31 am

Colin nodded, "I think I prefer the Kyasid..."

"What are Kyasid?"
Brandon asked and Dalisse said.
"I have not heard that word in a very long time...they are the unholy combination of Massassa and Fay are they not?"

He nodded and returned his attention to the cup of tea while she worked.

Dalisse opened her eyes and sipped her tea.
"The heart will awaken any moment now, and your friends are in problems, one of the pawns have activated his Investment, a power that create darkness, boundless darkness and something in that darkness, something that kills."
The Handler said softly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:06 pm

"What are Kyasid?"
Brandon asked and Dalisse said.
"I have not heard that word in a very long time...they are the unholy combination of Massassa and Fay are they not?"
Colin nodded, "I wouldn't necessarily call them unholy... at least not to their face. And not more so than any other vampires. They're a little odd, they need a special silver blade to puncture skin to feed, lacking proper fangs themselves..."

Dalisse opened her eyes and sipped her tea.
"The heart will awaken any moment now, and your friends are in problems, one of the pawns have activated his Investment, a power that create darkness, boundless darkness and something in that darkness, something that kills."
The Handler said softly.
He frowned, "Any way to shine a light on that?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Rosa nodded at that clearly intent to making sure to keep you and the girls out of trouble.
"What of instead of hiding ourselves everyone but one person go into the bathroom and then one person hide a small object in the apartment and then the others search and they can ask for hints but the hider can only aswert with yes and now replies."
Yu Die sugjested and Jane nodded.
"That sounds fun."
She agreed and the two other girls nodded. Rosa nodded.
"I have no objections."
The young cultist said.

"That sounds like a lot of fun." Serge said with a smile. "What should the small object be? Perhaps one of the dolls? That way it could be like the dolls are playing hide and seek with us."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:12 pm

Colin nodded, "I wouldn't necessarily call them unholy... at least not to their face. And not more so than any other vampires. They're a little odd, they need a special silver blade to puncture skin to feed, lacking proper fangs themselves..."

"I guess they are no more unholy than other vampires though a bombination of fay and vampire sounds rather odd to me."
Dalisse said and frowned.
"They don't feed normally like other Massassa do?"

He frowned, "Any way to shine a light on that?"

"Not easilly the only way to counter this man's Investment power would be to try to counter the spell his Master put on him when he made the mark, that will not be easy...or perhaps find some way to continue magickal light in there but that is not my strong point."
The Handler said telepatically.
"Or kill the pawn using the power."

"That sounds like a lot of fun." Serge said with a smile. "What should the small object be? Perhaps one of the dolls? That way it could be like the dolls are playing hide and seek with us."

Jane went over to her collection of dolls and found a small one, no bigger that the length of her hand, it had curly blond hair and a lady bug dress.
"We can hide his one Sir her name is Leslie."
The little girl said happily.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:17 pm

Anja's Post:

Knowing that whatever was brushing her face was not a friendly, Nicole will lash out with her hand, aiming to give it a smack.

[Usual format is "2 in the afternoon" or "14:00 [hours]". Not '14 in the afternoon'. The '...in the afternoon' is unneeded as there is not a '14 in the morning'. Okay, I'm being pedantic and know it.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:25 pm

[Nicole and Adley] (Labyrinth, Jeffry's strike steam, 14 in the afternoon.)

Knowing that whatever was brushing her face was not a friendly, Nicole will lash out with her hand, aiming to give it a smack.

You lash out at the thing gliding past you and your hand impacted something, it was cold and smooth and felt...odd like it was there and yet not, there where no sound from what you hit and yet there was resistence and then you felt a sharp pain in your upper tigh, the thing had slized at you, the heavy fabric of the police uniform had taken most of the cut though and your injury where just superficial, but yes the thing brushing against you where definitively not friendly.

(OOC: As long as everyone understand my meaning I do think the purpose have been served.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Jane went over to her collection of dolls and found a small one, no bigger that the length of her hand, it had curly blond hair and a lady bug dress.
"We can hide his one Sir her name is Leslie."
The little girl said happily.

"Looks like Leslie's gonna be our little sneaky girl" Serge said with a chuckle, thinking that the doll's buggy outfit was a good choice for her role in the game.

"Who wants to be the hider first?" Serge asked.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:58 pm

"Looks like Leslie's gonna be our little sneaky girl" Serge said with a chuckle, thinking that the doll's buggy outfit was a good choice for her role in the game.

Jane smiled happily at that.
"And she is small enough to hide everywhere Sir."
She anounced.

"Who wants to be the hider first?" Serge asked.

"I can go first Sir."
Yu Die suggjested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:06 pm

"I can go first Sir."
Yu Die suggjested.

"Then first you shall go." Serge declared.

"I know we said that all of the non-hider's would wait in the bathroom but with 5 of us that might be a tight squeeze. How about we wait outside?" Serge suggested.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:50 pm

"Then first you shall go." Serge declared.

Yu Die smiled a little.
"Thank you Sir."
She said and she took the small doll carefully.

"I know we said that all of the non-hider's would wait in the bathroom but with 5 of us that might be a tight squeeze. How about we wait outside?" Serge suggested.

"Ok, that we can do, we go outside and count to one hundred."
Rosa said. Cava nodded.
"I am not sure I know all the numbers up to one hundre Ma'am but I can count to fifty in Latin."
The little girls said and Rosa grinned.
"That will do nicely Cava dear."
The young Cultist said and then she headed to the door with the girls.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next