Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:28 pm

"That would indeed be dificult but some spirits wish to experience the physical world, or they desire something else you can give them, otherwise you could create a mind for the puppet, not using a spirit but instead creating a mind of it's own as it is given life."
Dalisse said and nodded.
Colin smiled thinly, "That would be a viable alternative - if I ever figure out how to work with minds. I can see and speak with spirits like I speak with you right now, but I can't even sense a stray thought, unless it's served up on a tray by a skilled telepath. Offering a housing to a spirit is likely the easiest way for me by far."

"That must have been horrible, I have not had to hurt any sleepers yet, but I know it will...happen eventually I am not looking forward to that."
Brandon said and looked down.
"I mean I have seen some of what the other Nephandi do...and I am not sure I would like to become like that."
He nodded, "It was... pretty bad when we learned what had happened. As for hurting sleepers... You might not have to. I do suspect the Jade Demon runs a pretty clean house in that regard - if he were to prey on sleepers to a large extent, that might negatively affect his nonaggression arrangement. He does not strike me as foolish, and I think he knows that however powerful he is, his household would be hunted down if they were found to be a direct threat to the people of Chicago. If you were to seek out his household, you may very well be kept from causing harm to innocents."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Anja's Post:

As soon as Nicole notices the woman, she'll know this is the priority target. If she can get a clear shot, she'll take it - otherwise she'll move to intercept.

[Attempting 'Deadaim', if needed]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:14 pm

Colin:

Colin smiled thinly, "That would be a viable alternative - if I ever figure out how to work with minds. I can see and speak with spirits like I speak with you right now, but I can't even sense a stray thought, unless it's served up on a tray by a skilled telepath. Offering a housing to a spirit is likely the easiest way for me by far."

"Hum...well then your options are to find a spirit willing to work with you or perhaps work with another magus who can create a mind for your puppet for you."
Dalisse sugjested.

He nodded, "It was... pretty bad when we learned what had happened. As for hurting sleepers... You might not have to. I do suspect the Jade Demon runs a pretty clean house in that regard - if he were to prey on sleepers to a large extent, that might negatively affect his nonaggression arrangement. He does not strike me as foolish, and I think he knows that however powerful he is, his household would be hunted down if they were found to be a direct threat to the people of Chicago. If you were to seek out his household, you may very well be kept from causing harm to innocents."

"As far as I know of the Jade Demon he is ruthless towards those who would harm his household but other than that he do not harm sleepers preferring the company of Umbroods from the Asian Spirit Hierarchy to that of humans."
Dalisse said and Brandon nodded.
"That would be nice, I do not really want to harm anyone I just want to search for Enlightenment."
He said.
"I can get you to the Jade Demon's Household child, he is known to accept those who come to him and honestly want to work with him."
The Handler said and Brandon nodded.
"If things go poorly here...I would like that Lady Dalisse.."
He said then he looked at you.
"I am sorry for dragging up memories of what you experienced in war Colin."
Brandon said apologetically.

Nicole:

You took aim on the woman with the blade and fired, the bullet hit and she where thrown to the floor letting out a yell of suprise, not really experiencing the pain yet and she hissed at you in anger.

(OOC: I will write more when Strife have replied since his reaction will be a part of determining what Agatha will do now.)

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:24 pm

"Actually the ears, nose and throat are connected, remember how when you have a chold often your nose is running, your throat is sore and your ears hurt. So yes there are doctors who specialize in this system they are called otolaryngologists."
Rosa said and Jane giggeled.
"That is a funny word Miss."
She declared.
"I went to see one of those once when my ear was hurting."
She continued.

"I did not know that." Serge said with a smile. He pulled out his phone and began tapping away, searching for the strangely named medical specialty.

"Well damn your right! They are called otolaryngologists. Apparently the cool-sounding name forces you to pronounce the three greek words for nose, ears, and larync all in the same word. Oto- for nose, rhino- for ears, and laryngo- for larynx."

"My Mentor teach me magick off course but he also teach me to put others before myself, and to protect others, he teach me Martial Arts so I will get courage and dicepline."
Yu Die said and Jane nodded.
"My Mentor teach me to sing, and she teach me about religions and how they all really have the same source and she teach me to cook, and speak Latin and to be polite and nice to others, and off course she teach me magick, that I perform by singing."
Jane said and smiled. The she said something to Jane in Latin got a reply and translated it.
"Jane say her Mentor teach her to fight with a sword, and how to chant and move her hands to do magick, and the basics of magick, and old symbols and languages and mathemathics and philosophy...Hermetics sure need to learn alot."

"Woah woah woah, Liv know how to fight with a sword! Damn! That's so cool. I learn how to fight with a sword" Serge said with an excited grin.

"My mentor taught me to be helpful and open-minded. That our senses are just a limiters to the truths of the world and to learn how to break those barriers. She taught me how to talk to people when I was a loner and how to listen to others.  How to read emotions and understand the pain of others. And of course she taught me magick as well." Serge said as he drank the last bit of his ice cream that had melted in his bowl.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:07 pm

[Serge] (Rosa's room at Steelhaven around two in the afternoon.)

"I did not know that." Serge said with a smile. He pulled out his phone and began tapping away, searching for the strangely named medical specialty.

"Well damn your right! They are called otolaryngologists. Apparently the cool-sounding name forces you to pronounce the three greek words for nose, ears, and larync all in the same word. Oto- for nose, rhino- for ears, and laryngo- for larynx."

"Oto is ear and Rhino is nose, that is why it is called a Rhinosorus Sir."
Jane said and smiled.
"But yeah...that is a long and hard to pronouce word, the doctor I went to was pretty good though he gave me some drops for my ears and they itched but they made my ears better."
The little girl told you.

"Woah woah woah, Liv know how to fight with a sword! Damn! That's so cool. I learn how to fight with a sword" Serge said with an excited grin.

Jane translated and Liv replied and Jane translated back.
"Liv says she is not good at it yet, but when she becomes good, she would not mind teaching you Sir, she also said that her Mentor is very good with a sword, and with guns, and with combat magick."
Jane translated and Liv gave you a bit of a smile.

"My mentor taught me to be helpful and open-minded. That our senses are just a limiters to the truths of the world and to learn how to break those barriers. She taught me how to talk to people when I was a loner and how to listen to others. How to read emotions and understand the pain of others. And of course she taught me magick as well." Serge said as he drank the last bit of his ice cream that had melted in his bowl.

"Your Mentor is teaching you allot of neat things Sir."
Jane said and smiled. Rosa stood and glanced at your empty bowl.
"Would any of you like some more ice cream?"
She asked and the little mage girls cheered in response apperantly they did want some more.
"My Mentor teaches me tofully accept myself as I am, and take responsibility for all my actions, and he teach me to get lost in my music and let it open my mind."
Rosa said and smiled.
"And he teaches me how to handle all...of this, remember a month ago I did not know anything supernatural existed...well I have an aunt who is really good with Tarot but you get my point...I did not know about any of this and now I am a mage and there are werewolves and vampires and spirits and it takes time to get to terms with all of it."
Rosa said as she was on her way to the freezer to get more ice cream.
"But Ryan is making that transition easier for me, he makes me feel safe, like even if this is a wild ride he will always be there for me."
She said and smiled a little.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:39 pm

"It was a team effort Sodalis." Theodora said with a slight smile. "Well it is always nice to work with you firecrackers, it light up a fire under a spell."

He grinned at her. "My pleasure."

As you looked out for a new opertunity to do harm to the enmy or protect your own you suddenly notice that there where no more spiders on the floor, they had vanished as if they had never been, and then you saw her, a slender, pretty young woman with Italian features and dark blond hair, brown eyes and wearing a elegant brown dress, high heeled shoes and pearls at her throat, the woman moved at some speed towards Jeffry, a knife in her hand
As soon as Nicole notices the woman, she'll know this is the priority target. If she can get a clear shot, she'll take it - otherwise she'll move to intercept.
You took aim on the woman with the blade and fired, the bullet hit and she where thrown to the floor letting out a yell of suprise, not really experiencing the pain yet and she hissed at you in anger.

Someone who looked as if they'd just come from the opera was attacking his mentor, blinking in out of seemingly nowhere! Nicole nailed her a good one but she wasn't dead, had tumbled to the floor. If it looked like the bullet struck her and wasn't deflected and there wasn't going to be crossfire on his party members, he'll pull his gun to fire on the knife wielding woman.

// It was March 4th for me when I wished it butI'm sure. Time zones are weird lol
ooc2: dex+firearms: 8, 6, 8, 2, 3, 6

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:49 pm

[Adley, Nicole] (Location Boston Labyrinth, ca 2 in the afternoon, First Strike Team)

He grinned at her. "My pleasure."

Theodora gave you another smile then she looked around for what to do and when she did not find anything immediate drew her weapon and joined Nicole in watching the doors.

Someone who looked as if they'd just come from the opera was attacking his mentor, blinking in out of seemingly nowhere! Nicole nailed her a good one but she wasn't dead, had tumbled to the floor. If it looked like the bullet struck her and wasn't deflected and there wasn't going to be crossfire on his party members, he'll pull his gun to fire on the knife wielding woman.

You hit the woman who where now on the floor, you hit her pretty good, after all it was hard for her to move much as she lay on the floor with a bullet in her and she was pretty close. Jeffry turned around and he saw the woman on the floor then he gave one nod to Nicole and one to you.
"Miss Bouchard, Mea filius, gratia."
He said gruffly.

(OOC: You can roll damage for 6 sucsesses to hit her, I will write more when you have but combines with the health levels Nicole inflicted I have a strong feeling that Agetha might die or be incapacetated, I know what she will do if she can but I need to know if she will survive first.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:05 pm

// dmg: 9, 4, 1, 1, 9, 9

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:19 pm

[Adley, Nicole] (Location Boston Labyrinth, ca 2 in the afternoon, First Strike Team)

The woman never had the time to scream as she was hit by Nicole's bullets and yours in short sucsession, she just gave a sort of glare and collapsed on the ground, she was still alive she was breathing but she was out and from the gunshot wound to her chest and the one in her guts she was bleeding badly and it was pretty clear that she would die soon unless given medical help, she was just bearly drawing breath as she lay in a growing pool of her own blood.
"We can not afford not to finish her off."
Jeffry said his consentration on his spell had been broken and the heat from the other side of the door was dyring down and then you felt that searching for your life patterns again, the Nephanda out there where still alive and with your Mentor distracted she was intending to do some harm and now her attemnts to find you felt harder, sharper you do not think she intered just to hurt you this time. Jeffry drew a breath and resumed his spell casting, intent on finishing his foe but the question was if he could do so in time.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:28 pm

"Oto is ear and Rhino is nose, that is why it is called a Rhinosorus Sir."
Jane said and smiled.
"But yeah...that is a long and hard to pronouce word, the doctor I went to was pretty good though he gave me some drops for my ears and they itched but they made my ears better."
The little girl told you.

Serge's eyes widened as he realized the word etymology for the famous horn-nosed animals.

"Oh my god. That's why their called rhinoceroses. Cause of their noses....that's amazing. I didn't even know that!" Serge said, perhaps too excitedly.

His mind now on the large-horned animal, Serge continued to talk about it. "Man rhinos are pretty cool animals. Do you think there are were-rhinoes?"

Jane translated and Liv replied and Jane translated back.
"Liv says she is not good at it yet, but when she becomes good, she would not mind teaching you Sir, she also said that her Mentor is very good with a sword, and with guns, and with combat magick."
Jane translated and Liv gave you a bit of a smile.

"I'd love to learn how to fight. That way I could stop pretending like I know while I'm alone at home." Serge said with a chuckle.

"You know after I watched star wars everything turned into a light saber in my eyes. paper tubes, paper towel rolls, the broom, and so on. Drove my mother crazy pretending to be a jedi and swinging various objects around the house."

"Your Mentor is teaching you allot of neat things Sir."
Jane said and smiled. Rosa stood and glanced at your empty bowl.
"Would any of you like some more ice cream?"
She asked and the little mage girls cheered in response apperantly they did want some more.
"My Mentor teaches me tofully accept myself as I am, and take responsibility for all my actions, and he teach me to get lost in my music and let it open my mind."
Rosa said and smiled.
"And he teaches me how to handle all...of this, remember a month ago I did not know anything supernatural existed...well I have an aunt who is really good with Tarot but you get my point...I did not know about any of this and now I am a mage and there are werewolves and vampires and spirits and it takes time to get to terms with all of it."
Rosa said as she was on her way to the freezer to get more ice cream.
"But Ryan is making that transition easier for me, he makes me feel safe, like even if this is a wild ride he will always be there for me."
She said and smiled a little.

"I probably freaked my mentor out a little bit with my whole-hearted acceptance of the supernatural world. I was probably way too eager to accept all of this than I should've been." Serge said with a grin.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:58 pm

"They will have to be examined to make sure there are no Nephandic taint on them just to be sure, but I doubt this will bother them, all they will see is a mage chanting in front of them, other than that you can bring them, beds and food we can give them, and the safety of the Chantry."
The old Hermetic agreed.
Thanks. I will tell them. We'll be in touch! Tane greeted him and shut the phone.

"It can be that they assumed that if they just showed up at the coastline or asked a spirit to contact us then we would be more supicious of them and we might have been, my kind and the Garou have not always had a good relationship, and since they are allied with the forest mages...whatever the fuck they are called, perhaps they thought contacting us though them would be easier and less likely to rise supicious of ill intent."
Coawa said and shrugged.

Isn't there any white flag among fera? any smell of tranquility or something like it?

"So you discovered the fuzz balls have sticks up their asses did you?"
Alessa said sounding amused.

Well, they killed each other in oceania for nothing, because then they retreated in terror of what they've done, as my mentor said,
so they are not around there. Until now i haven't been in touch with any of them nor with anyone that had been in touch.
I only know of a child, 8 years old girl that's half werewolf... kinfolk. Daddy tried to bang a mage to make more probable to have a werewolf daughter,
ended up with a kinfolk mage, and abandoned her as i was told. assholes.

Well see. There's something amiss with them, nonetheless
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Anja's Post:

A nod to the Chief's words, then fired at the fallen woman again. Took a second to aim properly, intending to get a head shot and finish her off quickly.

[Out of interest, are you keeping a count on the kill rates of the PC's?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:00 pm

A nod to the Chief's words, then fired at the fallen woman again. Took a second to aim properly, intending to get a head shot and finish her off quickly.

You shot the woman in the head ending her life, she jerked a few times after the fatal blow landed and then stopped breathing and was still. Fran looked at you for a moment, executing someone where never easy, even an enemy but the Euthanathos did not say anything about it.

(OOC: I keep track of who among the Nephandi and their allies are alive or dead but not a general kill count no, though I do remember commenting long back in the game that Adley had killed one ghoul, one Bane spirit, two Nephandi and a cactus.)

Serge's eyes widened as he realized the word etymology for the famous horn-nosed animals.

"Oh my god. That's why their called rhinoceroses. Cause of their noses....that's amazing. I didn't even know that!" Serge said, perhaps too excitedly.

His mind now on the large-horned animal, Serge continued to talk about it. "Man rhinos are pretty cool animals. Do you think there are were-rhinoes?"

Jane smiled a little at that.
"My Mentor say I should learn Greek so I can more easilly work with Hermetics."
She explained.
"And yeah they are cool animal though not very pretty."
She declared and Rosa grinned.
"Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder Jane dear, as for wer rhinos...I hope not, at least I hope not to end up on the bad side of one but it would not suprise me if they exist there seam to be wer-everything-else so why not."
The young Cultist said and shrugged.

"I'd love to learn how to fight. That way I could stop pretending like I know while I'm alone at home." Serge said with a chuckle.

"You know after I watched star wars everything turned into a light saber in my eyes. paper tubes, paper towel rolls, the broom, and so on. Drove my mother crazy pretending to be a jedi and swinging various objects around the house."

Jane translated and Liv nodded and said something and Jane translated back.
"Star Wars is pretty fun Sir and the sword fights are over done but in the three original movies they had a real martial arts master instructing the actors to make it look more real."
Jane said.
"That is what Liv says and she also say that knowing how to fight is useful for while there are those who live to protect others, often those are not around when you need it."

"I probably freaked my mentor out a little bit with my whole-hearted acceptance of the supernatural world. I was probably way too eager to accept all of this than I should've been." Serge said with a grin.

"I think it is a good thing that you have accepted this so easilly, I mean that is far better than freaking out over it yourself, and if you can see the wonder in it rather than being afraid of all the crazy stuff that I am suddenly told are real then that is great."
Rosa commented then she smiled a little.
"But damn when I heart one of the Masters make aragement to go see a self aware, telepathic yellyfish here the other day I thought I had probably gone nuts but no, apperantly they exist."
The young Cultist said with a bit of an exaberated look.
"It is just allot to wrap my head around you know.

[Tane] (Conversation with Jeffry. Time 10 in the morning.)

Thanks. I will tell them. We'll be in touch! Tane greeted him and shut the phone.

"Very well, good day for now Mr Karyak."
The old Hermetic said before you ended the call.

[Tane] (At Tane's hut talking with the shapeshifters. Time: 10 in the morning.)

Isn't there any white flag among fera? any smell of tranquility or something like it?

"There might be among Garou for all I know and my own kind often communicate through smell but that do not mean we can communicate this to one another, we are not one being, I am not a werewolf with fins after all."
Coawa scoffed.

Well, they killed each other in oceania for nothing, because then they retreated in terror of what they've done, as my mentor said,
so they are not around there. Until now i haven't been in touch with any of them nor with anyone that had been in touch.

"I have been nearly killed by their kind a few times do that count?"
Alessa asked.
"Well and I used to fuck one of their more technologically minded members some years ago...that was interesting."
Coawa looked at the werspider at that.
"Did you spawn?"
He asked and she shook her head.
"No...heavens no...but he was allot of fun."
Coawa shrugged.
"Well then what is the point of mating, you will want to spawn as often as possible."
Alessa only scowled at the wereshark at that.

I only know of a child, 8 years old girl that's half werewolf... kinfolk. Daddy tried to bang a mage to make more probable to have a werewolf daughter,
ended up with a kinfolk mage, and abandoned her as i was told. assholes.

"This werewolf spawned, he got a healthy child but she was not herself fera so he left her with those who could care for her, that seams resonable to me, male sharks do not stay with the females we mate with, we either die from the injuries from the mating struggle or swim on to frind another potential mate once we have healed...this way this mage will grow up and when she spawns she might produce a werewolf or her spawn might and her father can produce more spawn to better the chance more of his kind come into the world."
The Rokea said clearly not understanding where the problem was.

Well see. There's something amiss with them, nonetheless

"That I agree with Brother...we can not deny that they are strong warriors thought."

(OOC: I am going to be a bit slow tomorrow for I am going to a Aspergers support group meetings and I ahve some things to do early in the day as well, but I will try to post as much as I can.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:30 pm

Jane smiled a little at that.
"My Mentor say I should learn Greek so I can more easilly work with Hermetics."
She explained.
"And yeah they are cool animal though not very pretty."
She declared and Rosa grinned.
"Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder Jane dear, as for wer rhinos...I hope not, at least I hope not to end up on the bad side of one but it would not suprise me if they exist there seam to be wer-everything-else so why not."
The young Cultist said and shrugged.

"Who needs beauty when you have a giant weapon strapped onto your face." Serge said placing a hand on his nose in a horn-shape, mimicking the famous rhino horns.

"I mean who's gonna call you ugly straight to your face?"

Jane translated and Liv nodded and said something and Jane translated back.
"Star Wars is pretty fun Sir and the sword fights are over done but in the three original movies they had a real martial arts master instructing the actors to make it look more real."
Jane said.
"That is what Liv says and she also say that knowing how to fight is useful for while there are those who live to protect others, often those are not around when you need it."

"That's a very wise thing to say. It would be nice knowing that I could protect other people if I needed to." Serge said with a nod.

"I think it is a good thing that you have accepted this so easilly, I mean that is far better than freaking out over it yourself, and if you can see the wonder in it rather than being afraid of all the crazy stuff that I am suddenly told are real then that is great."
Rosa commented then she smiled a little.
"But damn when I heart one of the Masters make aragement to go see a self aware, telepathic yellyfish here the other day I thought I had probably gone nuts but no, apperantly they exist."
The young Cultist said with a bit of an exaberated look.
"It is just allot to wrap my head around you know.

"I can imagine how tough it is to wrap your head around all this but you'll get used to hearing strange things. Eventually it'll just become a normal thing like eating and sleeping." Serge said reassuringly.

"And you seem to be doing a good job of remaining sane during all of this. You'll be fine. Now I wanna know more about this telepathic jellyfish. Do you have any more details?" Serge said with a wry grin.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:22 am

"Hum...well then your options are to find a spirit willing to work with you or perhaps work with another magus who can create a mind for your puppet for you."
Dalisse sugjested.
Colin pondered, then chuckled, "I know a few Masters who might be... persuaded to exchange such a favour for some personal instruction. The benefits of coming up with some novel spells..."

"As far as I know of the Jade Demon he is ruthless towards those who would harm his household but other than that he do not harm sleepers preferring the company of Umbroods from the Asian Spirit Hierarchy to that of humans."
Dalisse said and Brandon nodded.
"That would be nice, I do not really want to harm anyone I just want to search for Enlightenment."
He said.
"I can get you to the Jade Demon's Household child, he is known to accept those who come to him and honestly want to work with him."
The Handler said and Brandon nodded.
"If things go poorly here...I would like that Lady Dalisse.."
He said then he looked at you.
"I am sorry for dragging up memories of what you experienced in war Colin."
Brandon said apologetically.
He gave Brandon an approving smile, "Thank you... and it's quite alright. It was a long time ago - before you were born - and those memories would probably keep me awake tonight in any case... The past few days have been... interesting."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:03 am

"I have been nearly killed by their kind a few times do that count?"
Alessa asked.

Hahahha yeah, i suppose. Never stated it before, though.

"This werewolf spawned, he got a healthy child but she was not herself fera so he left her with those who could care for her, that seams resonable to me, male sharks do not stay with the females we mate with, we either die from the injuries from the mating struggle or swim on to frind another potential mate once we have healed...this way this mage will grow up and when she spawns she might produce a werewolf or her spawn might and her father can produce more spawn to better the chance more of his kind come into the world."

A human child enthrals more complexity than a Shark one. They have different needs, you see, they can't feed themselves until 15 or so years after born and they need education and a lot more things. And he knew that.

((no problem!))
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:31 am

You hit the woman who where now on the floor, you hit her pretty good, after all it was hard for her to move much as she lay on the floor with a bullet in her and she was pretty close. Jeffry turned around and he saw the woman on the floor then he gave one nod to Nicole and one to you.
"Miss Bouchard, Mea filius, gratia."
"We can not afford not to finish her off."
Jeffry said his consentration on his spell had been broken and the heat from the other side of the door was dyring down and then you felt that searching for your life patterns again, the Nephanda out there where still alive and with your Mentor distracted she was intending to do some harm and now her attemnts to find you felt harder, sharper you do not think she intered just to hurt you this time. Jeffry drew a breath and resumed his spell casting, intent on finishing his foe

It was good that Nicole dispatched the woman handily, considering the sudden influx of sensation of being sought out again. He had no idea how the Nephanda was doing what she was doing other than using Qlippothic vim, only that he was in deep shit. "Asian woman's trying to target my life pattern again," he said as something occurred to him. He couldn’t see or hear her to counterspell with the portal closed, but maybe he could treat the way she searched for him as any other vim-based arcane link and chance trying to break it, since he knew his life pattern was the second point she was looking after. Better chance of pulling that off than counterspelling a Master...maybe. Elsewise, his life was in his pater's hands. He formed the signs for Perdo Vim as he felt the sharp jabs at his life...

// Ah right, the cactus that was used in that spell for Bee. Forgot about that.
ooc2: have a good day tomorrow Anja
ooc3: prime arcane connection breaker: 8, 5, 3

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:53 am

Anja's Post:

Nicole didn't look at Fran, or anyone else; on seeing that was all, took the opportunity to load a new clip into the rifle. Either she was deliberately not thinking about her last action or was a sociopath, for her face was like a mask.

[Cactus?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:21 am

Hahahha yeah, i suppose. Never stated it before, though.

Alessa smiled a little at that.

A human child enthrals more complexity than a Shark one. They have different needs, you see, they can't feed themselves until 15 or so years after born and they need education and a lot more things. And he knew that.

"Well shit human beings are very ineffective beings."
Coawa said and frowned.
"I guess I will have to do all that work when I find a mage willing to spawn with me."
He said and sigh.
"But I guess if that is how it works abandoning one's young is not good, you need your spawn to survive after all."

It was good that Nicole dispatched the woman handily, considering the sudden influx of sensation of being sought out again. He had no idea how the Nephanda was doing what she was doing other than using Qlippothic vim, only that he was in deep shit. "Asian woman's trying to target my life pattern again," he said as something occurred to him. He couldn’t see or hear her to counterspell with the portal closed, but maybe he could treat the way she searched for him as any other vim-based arcane link and chance trying to break it, since he knew his life pattern was the second point she was looking after. Better chance of pulling that off than counterspelling a Master...maybe. Elsewise, his life was in his pater's hands. He formed the signs for Perdo Vim as he felt the sharp jabs at his life...

Jeffry's eyes glanced in your direction as you spoke but he did not loose his consentration, he redoubeled his effort to take the Nephanda down. You cast your own spell and found the tiny link between the Nephandi woman and your life pattters, and while you could not counter her spell you did manage to break that link, you could still feel that searching but now it was more hesitent, as if the woman was now fumbeling around blind trying to find you and this had bought you some time at least.

Nicole didn't look at Fran, or anyone else; on seeing that was all, took the opportunity to load a new clip into the rifle. Either she was deliberately not thinking about her last action or was a sociopath, for her face was like a mask.

you got your rifle ready and now the Nephandi out there had picked up their bench again and you heard banging on the door, a little bit of bone broke off and you saw out into the fleshy hallway behond, several large, yellow bugs tried to get in through the hole just made in the door, but the inner shield stopped them for now but the buzzing where rather intense as the bugs where trying to get through Jeffry's barrier.

(OOC: An arcane connection where transferred to a cactus and then it was burned. Poor cactus.)
(OOC: Thank you Strife.)

"Who needs beauty when you have a giant weapon strapped onto your face." Serge said placing a hand on his nose in a horn-shape, mimicking the famous rhino horns.

"I mean who's gonna call you ugly straight to your face?"

The little girls giggeled but jane pounted a bit.
"Well I guess no one would tell you that you are ugly to your face but I would still want to be pretty."
She muttered.

"That's a very wise thing to say. It would be nice knowing that I could protect other people if I needed to." Serge said with a nod.

Jane nodded and some conversation passed between her and Liv then she said.
"Liv says she understand that Sir and she is willing to give you some pointers when she gets better with the sword."
The young Chorister said and Liv smiled.

"I can imagine how tough it is to wrap your head around all this but you'll get used to hearing strange things. Eventually it'll just become a normal thing like eating and sleeping." Serge said reassuringly.

"Yeah I guess you are right about that Cousin, it will feel natural eventually, but right now it just feels a bit strange."
Rosa said and grimaced.
"And overwealming."

"And you seem to be doing a good job of remaining sane during all of this. You'll be fine. Now I wanna know more about this telepathic jellyfish. Do you have any more details?" Serge said with a wry grin.

"Well I do try but I think in a way it have not really hit me yet, that all of this exist and that I am a mage now."
Rosa said and she gave a bit of a smile.
"Not that I have not been enjoying the ride so far."
She said as she started scooping up more ice cream and putting it in everyone's bowls.
"As for the yellyfish I do not know much, I think I heard they live in the ocean on Horizon and have a colony there."
She said as she handed the choholate sause to Jane.

[Colin] (Labyrinth talking with Dalisse. Time ca 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin pondered, then chuckled, "I know a few Masters who might be... persuaded to exchange such a favour for some personal instruction. The benefits of coming up with some novel spells..."

"Knowledge is the most important source of wealth among mages."
Dalisse said and nodded.
"I am sure you can find someone willing to work with you if you really want such a puppet servant."

He gave Brandon an approving smile, "Thank you... and it's quite alright. It was a long time ago - before you were born - and those memories would probably keep me awake tonight in any case... The past few days have been... interesting."

The young Nephandus looked at you and nodded and sipped his tea and sigh.
"It seams that war sucks whatever it is among Awakned or among sleepers."
He said softly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:53 am

"Well shit human beings are very ineffective beings."
Coawa said and frowned.
"I guess I will have to do all that work when I find a mage willing to spawn with me."
He said and sigh.
"But I guess if that is how it works abandoning one's young is not good, you need your spawn to survive after all."

That time allows our children to go beyond the limita of their elders. Every human generación is stronger as a whole than the one before It, that is also true. Humans are pretty númerous and always with new tricks. The time they take is just a way to prepare for a great variation. You could say that we can swim streams,
rivers seas and oceans with little difficulty, we just need more time to ready ourselves, but with the length of our lives, that's not really a problem. Also, who's eat people? Nothing wants to take the effort, and humans are so many... It's just another way of strong nature has found
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:27 am

That time allows our children to go beyond the limita of their elders. Every human generación is stronger as a whole than the one before It, that is also true. Humans are pretty númerous and always with new tricks. The time they take is just a way to prepare for a great variation. You could say that we can swim streams,
rivers seas and oceans with little difficulty, we just need more time to ready ourselves, but with the length of our lives, that's not really a problem. Also, who's eat people? Nothing wants to take the effort, and humans are so many... It's just another way of strong nature has found

Coawa listened to what you where saying and scoffed.
"Humans are fragile, need fifteen years to becme mature and can not breathe under water."
He said dismissivly then he poured himself a cup of coffee and sipped it.
"But their snacks are good, and mages are pretty nice and your kind is powerful and a mage spawn would be a boon for the slew."
He said.
"I guess we all have induviual strengths and weaknesses Brother."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:50 am

"Knowledge is the most important source of wealth among mages."
Dalisse said and nodded.
"I am sure you can find someone willing to work with you if you really want such a puppet servant."
Colin smiled, "Well, a little helper, of sorts, would be convenient and amusing. Or perhaps just as an exotic pet."

The young Nephandus looked at you and nodded and sipped his tea and sigh.
"It seams that war sucks whatever it is among Awakned or among sleepers."
He said softly.
He looked at Brandon for a brief moment, then nodded, "Truer words were seldom spoken."

((OOC: Is that cactus perchance picked up in the afterlife by all the people waiting for Wallace Jace? There was some argument about him deserving all the cacti... Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:31 am

Colin smiled, "Well, a little helper, of sorts, would be convenient and amusing. Or perhaps just as an exotic pet."

"It might make for good company Colin, as a helper or as a pet."
The Handler said and smiled.

He looked at Brandon for a brief moment, then nodded, "Truer words were seldom spoken."

Brandon looked at you and nodded. Suddenly the handler winced sharply.
"One of my doors where broken..."
She gasped then she spoke to you telepathically.
"Your friends are going to get swarmed, they are in the kitchen and the Chief is trying to get in one door and several others are breaking down my doors on the other side."
The followed some choice words about the practice of breaking down her ship's doors.
"Ehm sorry that was not very...ladylike."
She whispered and blushed green.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:40 am

Brandon looked at you and nodded. Suddenly the handler winced sharply.
"One of my doors where broken..."
She gasped then she spoke to you telepathically.
"Your friends are going to get swarmed, they are in the kitchen and the Chief is trying to get in one door and several others are breaking down my doors on the other side."
The followed some choice words about the practice of breaking down her ship's doors.
"Ehm sorry that was not very...ladylike."
She whispered and blushed green.
He arched an eyebrow, thinking back, 'I gather it's the residents who are trying to break the doors? Is there a maw in their immediate presence?'
He smiled thinly, 'And don't worry about it - it's a proven fact that swearing has an analgesic effect.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:48 am

He arched an eyebrow, thinking back, 'I gather it's the residents who are trying to break the doors? Is there a maw in their immediate presence?'
He smiled thinly, 'And don't worry about it - it's a proven fact that swearing has an analgesic effect.'

"It is the residents yes...I have an eye in the area...I see Gorgo the vampire who is the swarm mother, her children and four other, none of them magi but all of them are infernalists with powerful Investments...I also can feel the other vampire waking up...Gorgo is very much the ring leader and I think she might be calling on her friends for backup."
Dalisse said telepathically.
"Hum...no maw...but I have a heart right under the door they are breaking down, it is like a human heart it is dorment for now but I can get it beating, and might shake things up and it is possible I can suck someone into one of the valves..."
The Handler informed you.

(OOC: That was just a tiny cactus I am sure those waiting for Jace will be able to find the spirit of a larger cactus somewhere, or Raven could make one...I am sure her Avatar will allow her one more spell before he leaves. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next