Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51

5 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51 Empty A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:57 pm

(OOC: Adley are keeping watch over Tali and Mr Amelie as well as friendlies in the marble room. Colin is right outside the Komu's room ready to attack. Nicole is in a flesh hallway recovering after a battle and Serge is in Steelhaven's infirmary getting some nasty green serum. Happy gaming all.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51 Empty Re: A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:51 pm

[Labyrinth Team #1, 3.00]

Anja's Post:

'Erm, okay.' she replied with a mouth full of bar, swallowing it and then shoving in the other half once the Verbena had done his stuff. 'What was that fucking thing?' gesturing towards the ex-dryad with a clawed hand and realised the blades were bloody.

Anja's Post:

'How cold we talking about here?' she said with a frown, having moved over to the corpse of the muscular woman so she could wipe down her claws on the top. The fact she'd have one last chance to admire the work the woman had put in for it was naturally, completely coincidental.

[I thought all the hallways were flesh?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51 Empty Re: A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:48 pm

[Labyrinth foyer 3 00]
Anja wrote:"Interesting and if this works as a proper Avatar it sounds powerful, just stay out of our Caul."
The Keeper said with a nod.
"I doubt it is much redemption to be had in having a single shard saved though it is like saying to saved grandma's plate with just retaining a bit of the rim."
Tali added sounding doubtful.
Colin smiled wryly, "I'd rather not hop a Caul again, it hurts. A lot. And... it might not do much for each individual fragment, but there's the gestalt sum - trying to make right all the wrongdoings of my predecessors, to try to make the world a better place for everyone. Tilting at windmills, I suppose; it's not about succeeding, so much as making an earnest attempt."

Anja wrote:"It is liquid."
Darrian said and Gray nodded.
"We will attempt to get the werspider's attention then to give you a chance to get a good shot in."
The Hollower said with a determined look in his eyes.
"And let us hope we do not get eaten by a huge spider."
He nodded, "I would prefer not to get eaten, yes."

Anja wrote:Gray nodded and checked his phone.
"Ehm there are two wercreatures in that room."
He said and pointed.
"One strong dot and one very small and pale dot."
He frowned, "That might be a child... or something."
He sighed, handgun raised, and one hand on the door, "Alright, roughly where in the room are they? Near the entrance? Toward the back? Middle of the room?"

((OOC: All the hallways are flesh, but they're not necessarily *all* flesh - the Labyrinth would have a stonework structure onto which the creature is grown, sort of like a lattice for growing synthetic meat.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:22 pm

Erm, okay.' she replied with a mouth full of bar, swallowing it and then shoving in the other half once the Verbena had done his stuff. 'What was that fucking thing?' gesturing towards the ex-dryad with a clawed hand and realised the blades were bloody.

"A mage like us I suspect but mutated either by Resonance or Paradox or both."
Amadeus said as he looked at the dryad like corpse on the floor.
"She was not a real dryad, her magick was Awakened."
He said he did not seam to react to your bloody claws at all.

'How cold we talking about here?' she said with a frown, having moved over to the corpse of the muscular woman so she could wipe down her claws on the top. The fact she'd have one last chance to admire the work the woman had put in for it was naturally, completely coincidental.

"Around 30 degrees."
Tilly replied.
"So pretty cold."
He added. You think the dead pawn might appreciate her body being admired one final time, she clearly had enjoyed working out and was proud of her muscles and strength.

[Labyrinth foyer 3 00]

Colin smiled wryly, "I'd rather not hop a Caul again, it hurts. A lot. And... it might not do much for each individual fragment, but there's the gestalt sum - trying to make right all the wrongdoings of my predecessors, to try to make the world a better place for everyone. Tilting at windmills, I suppose; it's not about succeeding, so much as making an earnest attempt."

"Whatever gives meaning to you."
Tali said with a shrug but she clearly did not get it.

He nodded, "I would prefer not to get eaten, yes."

"Yeah that would be bad."
Darrian commented wryly.

He frowned, "That might be a child... or something."
He sighed, handgun raised, and one hand on the door, "Alright, roughly where in the room are they? Near the entrance? Toward the back? Middle of the room?"

"Back of the room towards the left hand corner."
Gray said and pointed.
"And a child...like a baby werspider? Do you think it is dangerous?"

(OOC: The Labyrinth is all flesh, the base of it are bone and flesh grow to form walls and chambers, it is all a living creature, think Moya from Farscape only more rotting and gory, but there is one chamber that is made of marble due to it hosting a marble spirit.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:36 pm

[Labyrinth foyer 3 00]

He nodded, "Guard Anna, and guard the entrance."

He gave Colin a nod. He glanced towards Gray, to see if he was back up for action or not. "Be careful, and good luck to you." He also refreshed himself on some warming spells and minding the temperature in case he needed to do something and checked for intruders, via the app (before he forgot about it).

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:00 pm

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:"Yes I imagine that Master Telar do know if not you fill the syringe to here."
Richard said and pointed.
"That is allot of fluid and this stuff flows like molasses if the person you are taking prisoner cooperated try to go slow once you have the needle in that will cause them the least amount of pain, but this stuff do hurt and makes someone feel pretty sick so yeah."
Your Cabalmate handed you a bottle of bright green, thick fluid and a few syringes.
"Here you go and if we are under attack be careful kid. As for who is attacking us, I guess we will find out eventually."

"Thanks. Don't worry, I'll be careful." Serge said taking the bottle and the syringes.

He rushed back to the common room to deliver the serum to Ms.Mar.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:16 pm

[Labyrinth foyer 3 00]

He gave Colin a nod. He glanced towards Gray, to see if he was back up for action or not. "Be careful, and good luck to you." He also refreshed himself on some warming spells and minding the temperature in case he needed to do something and checked for intruders, via the app (before he forgot about it).

It was clear that Gray was still traumatized but he seamed ready to continue going and help Colin and Darrian out. You knew several rotes for keeping warm if you should need them, you had used one two months ago to warm the Node chamber to be comfortable for Bee.

[Steelhaven 3]

"Thanks. Don't worry, I'll be careful." Serge said taking the bottle and the syringes.

"Good, well I will not keep you then."
Richard replied with a nod then he went back to caring for his patients.

He rushed back to the common room to deliver the serum to Ms.Mar.

Helena and Cita was still outside dealing with the intruders and not in the common room, but if you go outside you will find one man still in Cita's cage and Helena having gotten the man with the device out and she was holding him at gunpoint while he glared at her angrily.
"Did you get the serum?"
Helena asked Serge.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:47 pm

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:Helena and Cita was still outside dealing with the intruders and not in the common room, but if you go outside you will find one man still in Cita's cage and Helena having gotten the man with the device out and she was holding him at gunpoint while he glared at her angrily.
"Did you get the serum?"
Helena asked Serge.

"Yeah, have it right here." Serge said showing Helena the serum and the syringes.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:59 pm

[Steelhaven 3]

"Then give a dose to the man I have under control here."
Helena ordered and she never took her eyes off the man she was holding at gun point.
"Then I can restrain this man and help Master Telar with the man she have under control."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm

S7trif3 wrote:He gave Colin a nod. He glanced towards Gray, to see if he was back up for action or not. "Be careful, and good luck to you." He also refreshed himself on some warming spells and minding the temperature in case he needed to do something and checked for intruders, via the app (before he forgot about it).
Colin nodded back, "You too, Amiucus."

Anja wrote:"Back of the room towards the left hand corner."
Gray said and pointed.
"And a child...like a baby werspider? Do you think it is dangerous?"
Colin shrugged, "I don't recall if it's baby snakes or baby spiders that are deadlier than the adults... and honestly, I'd rather not find out. Either way, Darrian, I go through the door and take aim, you follow with the poison, and Gray, you try to counter any spiritual gifts she might try to bring to bear? Sound good?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:58 am

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:"Then give a dose to the man I have under control here."
Helena ordered and she never took her eyes off the man she was holding at gun point.
"Then I can restrain this man and help Master Telar with the man she have under control."

"Oh great." Serge said, reluctantly filling up one of the syringes with the serum. He had been secretly hoping he wouldn't have to administer the rather harsh concoction to anyone, especially after hearing Dr. Lee describe it's effects.

He approached the side of the man and began slowly administering the serum into him just as Dr. Lee had advised.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:34 am

Anja's Post:

'You say that like I'm like meant to know what a dryad is.' the Etherite replied.

Anja's Post:

'So... 'bout zero Celsius?' she replied with a frown, feeling a flicker of jealousy on the woman's physique - being a person familiar enough with working out to appreciate just how much effort they'd put in. 'Hmm, bit chilly. But shouldn't be that much of an issue, if we keep moving, right?' pushing her claws back in on the floor.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:43 am

You say that like I'm like meant to know what a dryad is.' the Etherite replied.

"Well it is a common creature in mythology, folklore and fantasy stories, some think them to be fae, and some think they are tree spirits, they appear as women that look like trees."
Amadeus replied.

'So... 'bout zero Celsius?' she replied with a frown, feeling a flicker of jealousy on the woman's physique - being a person familiar enough with working out to appreciate just how much effort they'd put in. 'Hmm, bit chilly. But shouldn't be that much of an issue, if we keep moving, right?' pushing her claws back in on the floor.

"We are not going to freeze to death anytime soon."
Tilly said as Amadeus moved among the ranks healing the wounded Traditionalists.
"And talking about keep moving, we should do so."
Crexia said.
"Our enemies put in some effort in keeping us out of this section so I want to know what is down this hallway."

Colin shrugged, "I don't recall if it's baby snakes or baby spiders that are deadlier than the adults... and honestly, I'd rather not find out. Either way, Darrian, I go through the door and take aim, you follow with the poison, and Gray, you try to counter any spiritual gifts she might try to bring to bear? Sound good?"

"That sounds like a plan."
Gray said with a frown.
"So do we kill the baby werspider as well as it's mother?"
He asked as Darrian readied his little bottle and nodded grimly.
"I am ready."
He informed you.

[Steelhaven 3]

"Oh great." Serge said, reluctantly filling up one of the syringes with the serum. He had been secretly hoping he wouldn't have to administer the rather harsh concoction to anyone, especially after hearing Dr. Lee describe it's effects.

He approached the side of the man and began slowly administering the serum into him just as Dr. Lee had advised.

The captive man looked nervously at you as you approached him.
"What is that?"
He asked sounding scared.
"A serum that will keep young from being able to operate your toys, it will hurt but not harm you seriously and it only lasts for 24 hours so do not be scared."
Helena said calmly not taking her eyes of the man. The prisoner did not resist but not being used to such work it was not smooth and the injection clearly hurt the prisoner, he cried out in pain and flinched way from you. Getting the green goo into him was not easy either as it flowed so thickly but you managed.
"I have a pair of cuffs in my pocket Mr Yager please put those on him then you can watch him while I go and help Master Telar."
She said, the prisoner was still groaning and his arm bled a bit you where not trained in these kinds of things after all.

(OOC: Maybe it is hard work at the gym, maybe it is demonic pacts. )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:55 am

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:The captive man looked nervously at you as you approached him.
"What is that?"
He asked sounding scared.
"A serum that will keep young from being able to operate your toys, it will hurt but not harm you seriously and it only lasts for 24 hours so do not be scared."
Helena said calmly not taking her eyes of the man. The prisoner did not resist but not being used to such work it was not smooth and the injection clearly hurt the prisoner, he cried out in pain and flinched way from you. Getting the green goo into him was not easy either as it flowed so thickly but you managed.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Serge said instinctively when he saw he was causing pain to the prisoner. "If we had a better way we'd use that."

Anja wrote:"I have a pair of cuffs in my pocket Mr Yager please put those on him then you can watch him while I go and help Master Telar."
She said, the prisoner was still groaning and his arm bled a bit you where not trained in these kinds of things after all.

Serge nodded and went over to get the cuffs from Helena. Once gotten, he'd cuff the prisoner, looking quite guilty as he noticed his rather shoddy medical work.

"That should do it." he said once he was sure the prisoner was properly cuffed. "You can go help Master Telar."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:20 am

[Steelhaven 3]

"Sorry! Sorry!" Serge said instinctively when he saw he was causing pain to the prisoner. "If we had a better way we'd use that."

The prisoner gave you a hurt, angry look then he muttered.
"I think I am going to be sick..."
He eyed Helena nervously afraid she would shoot him if he moved suddenly to throw up.

Serge nodded and went over to get the cuffs from Helena. Once gotten, he'd cuff the prisoner, looking quite guilty as he noticed his rather shoddy medical work.

"That should do it." he said once he was sure the prisoner was properly cuffed. "You can go help Master Telar."

The prisoner did not resist as you went to restrain his hands behind his back but he winced as he moved his the arm he had gotten the serum injected into. Helena nodded.
"Good, thank you Mr Yager, make sure he stays put."
She said before she took the remainder of the serum and went over to help Cita with the second prisoner.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:51 am

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:The prisoner gave you a hurt, angry look then he muttered.
"I think I am going to be sick..."
He eyed Helena nervously afraid she would shoot him if he moved suddenly to throw up.

"I could probably help with that. But I doubt you trust me enough to let me."

Anja wrote:The prisoner did not resist as you went to restrain his hands behind his back but he winced as he moved his the arm he had gotten the serum injected into. Helena nodded.
"Good, thank you Mr Yager, make sure he stays put."
She said before she took the remainder of the serum and went over to help Cita with the second prisoner.

Serge nodded and let Helena help out Master Telar.

He stayed with the prisoner, making sure he stayed put. Not wanting to simply stand there in silence Serge, however inappropriate the situation was for it, began speaking. "Sooooo. Neat device. Is it suppose to make that much noise?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:54 am

[Steelhaven 3]

"I could probably help with that. But I doubt you trust me enough to let me."

The man gave you an angry look.
"Fuck off."
He grunted then he turned to the side and emptied the contents of his stomach on the asphalt. Helena frowned but at least she did not shoot him.

Serge nodded and let Helena help out Master Telar.

He stayed with the prisoner, making sure he stayed put. Not wanting to simply stand there in silence Serge, however inappropriate the situation was for it, began speaking. "Sooooo. Neat device. Is it suppose to make that much noise?"

"Neat...yes and it would have been best if it did not make that much noise but it is what it is until I can get some better parts. I guess that is a moot point now."
He said angrily glancing up at you. From over at where Cita and Helena dealt with the other prisoner you heard allot of swearing and a yelp it seams they had given this man a dose of the serum as well.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:09 am

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:"Neat...yes and it would have been best if it did not make that much noise but it is what it is until I can get some better parts. I guess that is a moot point now."
He said angrily glancing up at you. From over at where Cita and Helena dealt with the other prisoner you heard allot of swearing and a yelp it seams they had given this man a dose of the serum as well.

"Yeah, secret spy gadgets typically need to be silent for secret spy stuff." Serge said with a nod, ignoring the man's very obvious animosity towards him. "So is it like a do-anything device? Or does it just cause stuff to explode?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:15 am

[Steelhaven 3]

"Yeah, secret spy gadgets typically need to be silent for secret spy stuff." Serge said with a nod, ignoring the man's very obvious animosity towards him. "So is it like a do-anything device? Or does it just cause stuff to explode?"

"That is none of your business."
The man said simply.
"Now listen kid, you assholes killed one of my friends and will probably do the same to my other friend and myself so what if you go and fuck yourself and leave me alone."
The man replied in a low angry voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:28 am

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:"That is none of your business."
The man said simply.
"Now listen kid, you assholes killed one of my friends and will probably do the same to my other friend and myself so what if you go and fuck yourself and leave me alone."
The man replied in a low angry voice.

"Ok fair enough fair enough. Would like to point out that he tried to kill me first but you don't seem to be in the mood." Serge said, attempting to stay quiet as Helena and Master Telar handled the last man.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:50 am

[Steelhaven 3]

"Ok fair enough fair enough. Would like to point out that he tried to kill me first but you don't seem to be in the mood." Serge said, attempting to stay quiet as Helena and Master Telar handled the last man.

"My friend tried to kill you asshole because you guys went full on attack on our car, we where defending ourselves."
The captive spat back looking mournfully at the dead man laying bleeding on the pavement.

Helena and Cita came over with the second man, he to was in cuffs.
"Ok Mr Yager you and me will take these two gentlemen inside while Master Telar deal with the body."
She said which made the man you had spoken with glance over at her.
"What are you going to do with his remains?"
He asked bitterly.
"I will download it into my phone for now, he will be given a proper burial."
Cita replied with a sad sigh she had not enjoyed killing the man. The two captives still glared at the three of you.
"Ok let us go."
Helena said she gestured with her gun and got the two prisoners moving.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:00 am

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:"My friend tried to kill you asshole because you guys went full on attack on our car, we where defending ourselves."
The captive spat back looking mournfully at the dead man laying bleeding on the pavement.

"Full on attack? Weren't you the one who wanted to go straight to combat rather than answer our questions? Also come to think of it...you super heated my friends gun into exploding. In fact, you guys attacked us first. We're the defenders here." Serge said calmly.

Anja wrote:Helena and Cita came over with the second man, he to was in cuffs.
"Ok Mr Yager you and me will take these two gentlemen inside while Master Telar deal with the body."
She said which made the man you had spoken with glance over at her.
"What are you going to do with his remains?"
He asked bitterly.
"I will download it into my phone for now, he will be given a proper burial."
Cita replied with a sad sigh she had not enjoyed killing the man. The two captives still glared at the three of you.
"Ok let us go."
Helena said she gestured with her gun and got the two prisoners moving.

"Let's go...." Serge said with a melancholy tone, as he once again made his back into the chantry following behind Helena and the two prisoners.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:17 am

Anja's Post:

'Famous last words, that.' the Etherite quipped, getting up off the floor and swaying a little. Taking a packet of something out of a pocket and shoving a couple of white tabs in the mouth before washing it down with her canteen. 'Just give me a moment to re-load my weapons, and we can push on...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:10 am

[Steelhaven 3]

"Full on attack? Weren't you the one who wanted to go straight to combat rather than answer our questions? Also come to think of it...you super heated my friends gun into exploding. In fact, you guys attacked us first. We're the defenders here." Serge said calmly.

"Oh I forgot when the Traditions ask for something we are supposed to just bend over and do what we are told. We did not want to talk so you responded with deadly force, that is you being the fucking aggressor. We heated your friend's gun because she pointed it at us, that is the very definition of defense, we took out a weapon aimed at us we did not try to kill, not before you fucking attacked!"
The man said angrily.

"Let's go...." Serge said with a melancholy tone, as he once again made his back into the Chantry following behind Helena and the two prisoners.

The two men had little choice but to follow along into the Chantry and down into the basement. Lily Gray was standing guard, she was a young woman of about your age, pretty with sand blonde hair blue eyes and a ever so slightly plump, shapely body, the girl was wearing white jeans and a gray tshirt with the picture of a silver tiger on the front, her hair was jaw length and neat and she wore little blue stones in her ears.
"More prisoners?"
She asked and Helena nodded.
"Yes I am sorry to give you more trouble Miss Gray, we will put them in the hobby room since it is empty now."
The Flambeau said and she indicated the door to the hobby room. You heard that one of the prisoners already in the basement was crying pitifully something that made the two new prisoners look at one another nervously.

'Famous last words, that.' the Etherite quipped, getting up off the floor and swaying a little. Taking a packet of something out of a pocket and shoving a couple of white tabs in the mouth before washing it down with her canteen. 'Just give me a moment to re-load my weapons, and we can push on...'

"Touche."
Tilly said with a wry grin. Crexia just nodded and she pulled an small square of fabric from her blet pouch and started to embroider a symbol onto it.
"Ehm...look the vampire's pet."
Coawa said and pointed, wounds still knitting themselves together on his body. Indeed Mr Cromwell stood a bit back down the hallway.
"Master want the one who can change time...do you have nom noms?"
He said and Ryan grinned.
"I think he means me...perhaps the others need me for something?"
The Cultist speculated.
"Yes...come..."
Mr Cromwell agree with a big grin.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:50 pm

Anja wrote:"That sounds like a plan."
Gray said with a frown.
"So do we kill the baby werspider as well as it's mother?"
He asked as Darrian readied his little bottle and nodded grimly.
"I am ready."
He informed you.
Colin nodded, "If it is hostile, yes... if not, we'll contact my Cabal's Ananasi acquaintance and ask her counsel."
He let out a small sigh and opened the door, stepping right to the side of the door and taking the time to find and aim at the werespider, soon as he could see her.

((OOC: So, that's essentially taking a round to Aim, I don't recall if that's a lower Difficulty or an extra die, or what? Don't have the books with me...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next