Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Warpmind 17.03.18 21:43

[France, December 19th]
"Ah that sounds most impractical indeed. The mages I know generally get sick or have strange effects around their magick or get some sort of madness..."
Drake said then he glanced at Kristina.
"And I know it can get pretty serious we allmost lost Kristina to this Paradox once."
He said and Kristina sigh.
"Yeah it was pretty close."
She muttered and looked down.
Colin nodded, "The real nasty part of Paradox is that it sneaks up on you, sort of like a heavy metal poisoning... You can go for ages, accruing just a little at a time until suddenly you have too much, and then you start just... falling apart."

[Labyrinth, Now]
"A little green house and a ghost cat? That sounds so nice Sir I would lvoe to visit...if I can...Kristina says it is hard for my kind to be taken trhough the spirit world that once we leave the first few layers there are no longer a day and night cycle and we just fall asleep."
The young vampiress said and chewed on her lower lip.
"But Horizon have day and night so it should be ok right?"
He nodded, "And two suns... It's quite breathtaking when you see it from high above; I'm a pilot, so I get opportunities for that sort of vantage point... In fact, if you don't think it'll be too scary, I might try to take a few pictures of the city and the rising suns, and send them to you?"

Alexandra lifted one hand and very, very gently touched one of your scars with her small, cold fingers.
"A missile exploded in your face Sir? That must have been horrible, I understand that was scary, are you ok now though? Do it still hurt?"
He nodded, smiling thinly, "I finally got some very good help to deal with it... I'm quite well now, and no, it doesn't hurt... but the scars feel sort of like gummy worms to the touch."

"I got that Sir...but I am not just a vampire I am me...and i am nto a bad person."
Alexandra sobbed sadly.
He nodded, "But the thing of it is, vampire blood can be very dangerous to Mages; like a narcotic with a high lethality..."

Alexandra accepted the bit of cloth and try to wipe her tears but it did little good as fresh tears constantly rose in her eyes to take the place of the ones she wiped off she she mostly just made more of a mess.
"Yeah...I guess but what do this have to do with anything Sir?"
She sobbed.
He hesitated for just a moment, "Because up until now, everyone who has staked you has not cared much about whether or not it has hurt you, and used stakes far larger than necessary, causing excessive injury and pain. And I can't take those experiences from you, but I genuinely don't wish to cause you such agony again."

Alexandra looked at you for some time, she was terrified and unsure if she could trust you but your promise not to stake her before she agreed to it had calmed her and she nodded.
"O...ok. I guess I really look a mess Sir?"
She muttered.
"My...dad likes gardening I am getting him one fo those small rakes for the flower beds, and my mom is getting a coffee mug with roses on it. Drake likes to play cards so he is getting this very pretty card deck I saw in a shop not long ago and my brother is getting a USB stick in the form of a anime character he likes."
The girl listed the intended gifts and in doing so forgot to cry for a little while.
"Do you have a family Sir?"
She asked then she got a odd look in her eyes.
"Yes you do a wife, three children, an apprentice, her wife and their child that you are like a grandfather for."
She muttered.
He nodded, "Just a little bit - you're crying blood, and that looks just a bit disturbing, to be honest. Keep the handkerchief, I've got more, and it would be toxic to me now anyway."
As she recited his future family, grinned like an idiot, "Well, I will, at any rate - though that's a few years down the road, and I'd rather not have too much of the good times spoiled for me. And I am planning to get Drake a few enchanted stones for Christmas - with a perpetual tea flavour, so he can enjoy the taste without having to regurgitate it afterwards. I know he misses that."

"That she is here and safe is the most important part Colin...perhaps I should heat some water so she can get cleaned up a bit."
He nodded, then frowned, "Not an open flame, though... wouldn't want to frighten her."

"I can try to teleport some up here from the infirmary if it is noticed by anyone they will probably think I am doing blood magick."
Dalisse said and smiled a little.
"If you get her over to the sofa and get her wrapped up in a blanket...I know she do not really freeze but the poor dear still looks cold, and I will see what I can do."
She said and Alexandra gave you an uncertain smile.
He nodded, "That would probably be quite sufficient. And she is a bit cold, and suffering blood loss. Where do you have spare blankets and washcloths?"

"Hi...Miss..."
Alexandra muttered but she still looked terrified and the slightest thing would make her panic again.
"I promise I have no intent on harming you little one, come let us get you nice and warm and cleaned up."
Dalisse tried and the young vampire stepped towards the sofa but she looked nervous and glanced around looking for ways to escape.
"Are you sure you are not going...to hurt me Miss?"
She muttered and Dalisse smiled.
"I am sure...you are safe child, I promise, for now, you are safe."
He smiled, "Dalisse and I have both been hurt greatly in our pasts; neither of us enjoy causing others pain, however necessary it is... this room is a safe haven."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 18.03.18 0:16

The others followed with you out onto the hallway leaving Cava alone to hide Janice.

"All right, time to count to 100. 1...2...3...." Serge said as he began to count.

"I would love to be able to do that so i could focus on one thing in class, when I play music everything else melts away but for other tasks I can be scatterbrained at times. I mean I would not want to use such a rote all the time I want to experience all life have to offer, distractions and all, but for some tasks it would be nice, did you come up with it yourself Cousin?"
Rosa asked.

"Nope, it's actually quite a popular cult of Ecstasy rote." Serge informed his cousin. "I don't know the exact story but I think a cultist wanted to be a better kisser, so he created that rote as a way to clear his head and put his full energy into the passionate task."

"That is not a bad choice, if you want it to have more order though you can always put the drawings into frames before you put them up on the walls."
The younger Cultist said with a big grin.

"Frames get expensive, especially when you make as many drawings as I do. And I like the chaos of a million scattered papers attached to every corner of my room." he said with a smile.

"Maybe I''ll frame a couple of important drawings though . As a way for them to stand out in a messy sea of drawings."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 18.03.18 5:28

[Colin] (Mansion near Paris 19 of Decenmber.)

Colin nodded, "The real nasty part of Paradox is that it sneaks up on you, sort of like a heavy metal poisoning... You can go for ages, accruing just a little at a time until suddenly you have too much, and then you start just... falling apart."

Kristina nodded and winced at that though.
"Well now is not that the truth Mr Wainwright, and it is hard to know how much you have in your system. I guess you can pay someone to examine your Avatar to find out bt barring that there are few ways to find out."
She grumbeled.

(Labyrinth Now.)

He nodded, "And two suns... It's quite breathtaking when you see it from high above; I'm a pilot, so I get opportunities for that sort of vantage point... In fact, if you don't think it'll be too scary, I might try to take a few pictures of the city and the rising suns, and send them to you?"

"I know they are pretty, I have been there, my mother took my brother and me to see my grandparents, and her first Mentor who made the spell that made us possible."
Alexandra said and smiled.
"You are a pilot? That is cool Sir and no pictures of suns are not scary, only actually getting burned are scary."

He nodded, smiling thinly, "I finally got some very good help to deal with it... I'm quite well now, and no, it doesn't hurt... but the scars feel sort of like gummy worms to the touch."

"They do feel like gummy worms."
The young vampire said and giggeled.
"I used to love gummy worms when I was alive. I am glad they do not hurt anymore though."
She muttered.

He nodded, "But the thing of it is, vampire blood can be very dangerous to Mages; like a narcotic with a high lethality..."

"I know, my mother says I must never get my blood near my brother and that if a mage becomes a vampire they will become very sad. John William and Drake where put on trial as Custos when the Traditions thought my visions meant i was a mage before I became what i are but when it was sicovered they where not they where released."
Alexandra said and she gave a solemn nod.

He hesitated for just a moment, "Because up until now, everyone who has staked you has not cared much about whether or not it has hurt you, and used stakes far larger than necessary, causing excessive injury and pain. And I can't take those experiences from you, but I genuinely don't wish to cause you such agony again."

"Kristina did not want to cause me pain but she was not allowed to go and get other tools, it was her doing it or this horrible Chorister poop who hunts vampires for a living."
Alexandra said and looked down.
"I guess using something small would make it hurt a little bit less going in, but it would not change how painful...and scary that condition is. Being completely helpless, and scared and cold, and it feels like you are dead and that everything bad you have ever done is weiging you down, and then there is this horrible pain that is in every part of your body and it never, ever stops."
She whispered and started sobbing again.
"It really hurts...please don't do that to me again please..."

He nodded, "Just a little bit - you're crying blood, and that looks just a bit disturbing, to be honest. Keep the handkerchief, I've got more, and it would be toxic to me now anyway."

"Why is my blood dangerous to you Sir?"
Alexandra asked as she wiped at her tears but more kept coming.

As she recited his future family, grinned like an idiot, "Well, I will, at any rate - though that's a few years down the road, and I'd rather not have too much of the good times spoiled for me. And I am planning to get Drake a few enchanted stones for Christmas - with a perpetual tea flavour, so he can enjoy the taste without having to regurgitate it afterwards. I know he misses that."

"I am not sure there is a difference between now and the past and the future Sir."
The young vampire muttered then she smiled.
"I think Drake would really like that Sir."

He nodded, then frowned, "Not an open flame, though... wouldn't want to frighten her."

"Ah yes...off course they have a problem with fire. I will use magick to warm the water."
Dalisse promised.

He nodded, "That would probably be quite sufficient. And she is a bit cold, and suffering blood loss. Where do you have spare blankets and washcloths?"

"Blankets are in that cabinet over there next to my bedroom and wash cloths in that shelf there in the kitchen."
Dalisse said and pointed, she smiled to Alexandra and when to get a bowl of water that she chanted over to warm it and then with some dificulty set it on the table.
"Let us get you cleaned up child, oh you poor thing, sit down please."
She said and Alexandra hesitently did as asked. Dalisse then muttered more words and reached into something not in this room and her hand came back carrying two blood bags that she handed to the young vampire.
"Here child let me warm them for you."
The Handler muttered and she did the same spell as she had used on the water. Alexandra hesitated but not long before she grabbed the bags and drained them.
"T...thank you."
She muttered.

He smiled, "Dalisse and I have both been hurt greatly in our pasts; neither of us enjoy causing others pain, however necessary it is... this room is a safe haven.

Alexandra looked nervously at you and curled up a bit.
"And you are sure you are not going to stake me without my consent to it Sir?"
She asked cautiously.

[Serge] (Steelhaven Rosa's apartment at 14 in the afternoon.)

"All right, time to count to 100. 1...2...3...." Serge said as he began to count.

"We have to do it in Latin Sir."
Jane reminded you and pouted.

"Nope, it's actually quite a popular cult of Ecstasy rote." Serge informed his cousin. "I don't know the exact story but I think a cultist wanted to be a better kisser, so he created that rote as a way to clear his head and put his full energy into the passionate task."

"Well that would do it and it is typical of our Tradition to create a rote for just such a reason."
Rosa said and smiled.
"I just can't wait until I get better at magick and can do more than being a glorified alam clock there is so much useful things to do."

"Frames get expensive, especially when you make as many drawings as I do. And I like the chaos of a million scattered papers attached to every corner of my room." he said with a smile.

"Well if you like it, then that is what you should do, it is your apartment after all, as long as young kitchen and bathroom is kept clean so you do not get sick, everything else is up to you."
Rosa said and smiled.

"Maybe I''ll frame a couple of important drawings though . As a way for them to stand out in a messy sea of drawings."

"Yeah that might be nice indeed, and it would make them stand out."
Rosa agreed.
"Do you need any help moving in or getting furniture or anything when all of this mess we are in are done by the way?"
She asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 18.03.18 5:59

"We have to do it in Latin Sir."
Jane reminded you and pouted.

"Right good point. Sorry about that Jane. Why don't you start us off?" Serge offered.

"Well that would do it and it is typical of our Tradition to create a rote for just such a reason."
Rosa said and smiled.
"I just can't wait until I get better at magick and can do more than being a glorified alam clock there is so much useful things to do."

"Now hang on there. You won't get any better with a mindset like that." Serge warned. "There's an infinite amount of possibilities in even the tiniest bit of magick. You just need to be able to see them."

Tilting his head to the side and bringing his sketchbook up, Serge began to draw and talk, "Let's try and think of a cool spell for you. Your able to see the flow of time right? And figure out how long things will take? Could you create a spell that lets you know the right time to dodge an enemies attacks by observing their attack patterns knowing exactly how long it'll take for their attack to land?"

He showed his picture to Rosa which depicted his cousin in ninja clothing, wielding an ipod that was playing music, and dodging multiple enemy swords with surprising dexterity. "I mean...I'm probably not the right person to say what you can or can't do seeing as how I have no idea how your magick works. But wouldn't this be super cool? Just you ninja-dodging stuff with action violin music playing in the background?" he said with a grin.

"Well if you like it, then that is what you should do, it is your apartment after all, as long as young kitchen and bathroom is kept clean so you do not get sick, everything else is up to you."
Rosa said and smiled.
"Yeah that might be nice indeed, and it would make them stand out."
Rosa agreed.
"Do you need any help moving in or getting furniture or anything when all of this mess we are in are done by the way?"
She asked.

"Oh hell yeah. I have no idea how furniture works." Serge said with a nervous chuckle. "Some help would be appreciated."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 18.03.18 7:27

"Right good point. Sorry about that Jane. Why don't you start us off?" Serge offered.

Jane grinned happily and begun to count in latin.
"Unus...duo...Tribus..."
As the little girl counted Yu Die leaned in and whispered to you.
"Sir would not Tribus be a great name for a cat, I just thought of it. A big fat cat, the best kind of cat."

"Now hang on there. You won't get any better with a mindset like that." Serge warned. "There's an infinite amount of possibilities in even the tiniest bit of magick. You just need to be able to see them."

Tilting his head to the side and bringing his sketchbook up, Serge began to draw and talk, "Let's try and think of a cool spell for you. Your able to see the flow of time right? And figure out how long things will take? Could you create a spell that lets you know the right time to dodge an enemies attacks by observing their attack patterns knowing exactly how long it'll take for their attack to land?"

He showed his picture to Rosa which depicted his cousin in ninja clothing, wielding an ipod that was playing music, and dodging multiple enemy swords with surprising dexterity. "I mean...I'm probably not the right person to say what you can or can't do seeing as how I have no idea how your magick works. But wouldn't this be super cool? Just you ninja-dodging stuff with action violin music playing in the background?" he said with a grin.

Rosa smiled a little.
"Well I have not really gotten in a fight since I was in second grade and Molly Wellingsmith stole one of my Barbies, but I guess having some way to defend myself would be a good idea. I think I could pull of what you speak of...I have to admit though that the magick you suggjest, I think I might be able to use that for my music but casting magick to know the exact right timing for every part of the music, to lay good music timing is really important."
Rosa said and she smiled a little.
"It is a good idea though and I do think I can pull that of...I can not work magick just listening to music like Ryan can though, I have to play the music myself though I suspect my foci will also be evoling over time I have only been at this for a month after all."

"Oh hell yeah. I have no idea how furniture works." Serge said with a nervous chuckle. "Some help would be appreciated."

"Hum...what if I pick you up after school tomorrow and we can go to Ikea and I will help you pick out what you need for your apartment and we can have dinner in their cafeteria, it is actually pretty good."
Rosa offered.
"It can be a good way to get to know one another since we after all are family."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 18.03.18 7:47

Jane grinned happily and begun to count in latin.
"Unus...duo...Tribus..."
As the little girl counted Yu Die leaned in and whispered to you.
"Sir would not Tribus be a great name for a cat, I just thought of it. A big fat cat, the best kind of cat."

"That would be cool. Since his name means three he should have a whole theme of three going on." Serge said with a chuckle at the random thought. "He could have three whiskers, three stripes on his back, three stripes on his tail...all that kinda stuff." he mused.

Rosa smiled a little.
"Well I have not really gotten in a fight since I was in second grade and Molly Wellingsmith stole one of my Barbies, but I guess having some way to defend myself would be a good idea. I think I could pull of what you speak of...I have to admit though that the magick you suggjest, I think I might be able to use that for my music but casting magick to know the exact right timing for every part of the music, to lay good music timing is really important."
Rosa said and she smiled a little.

"Oh that is so much cooler than what I was thinking. Basically dodging everything to the beat of the music!" he said, now imagining Rosa as some sort of music themed superhero.

"It is a good idea though and I do think I can pull that of...I can not work magick just listening to music like Ryan can though, I have to play the music myself though I suspect my foci will also be evoling over time I have only been at this for a month after all."

"That's no problem. We all gotta start somewhere." Serge said, realizing now that his drawing was partially influenced by how he saw Ryan fighting the oil monsters earlier.

"Say how about after this game we do a bit of magick practice? Me and the girls throw stuffed animals at you while you play a symphony for us on your violin. You try and dodge our shots with a bit of magick." Serge said with a smile knowing that his suggestions sounded a bit ludicrous.

"Hum...what if I pick you up after school tomorrow and we can go to Ikea and I will help you pick out what you need for your apartment and we can have dinner in their cafeteria, it is actually pretty good."
Rosa offered.
"It can be a good way to get to know one another since we after all are family."

"That'd be sweet. Thanks." Serge said with a smile. "Tommorow I'll probably be in the library with Kyle. You can meet me there."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 18.03.18 8:21

"That would be cool. Since his name means three he should have a whole theme of three going on." Serge said with a chuckle at the random thought. "He could have three whiskers, three stripes on his back, three stripes on his tail...all that kinda stuff." he mused.

"Yeah the connection to the number three is cool but even without that I just thought it sounded like a cool name for a cat."
Yu Die said as Jane counted.
"What would you name a cat if you had one Sir?"
The young Akashic said.

"Oh that is so much cooler than what I was thinking. Basically dodging everything to the beat of the music!" he said, now imagining Rosa as some sort of music themed superhero.

"Or you know exactly how to time my music to move the audience, since I am not that likely to have my violin with me if someone decided to attack me so then I am probably better of running away and calling the cops."
Rosa said and grinned.

"That's no problem. We all gotta start somewhere." Serge said, realizing now that his drawing was partially influenced by how he saw Ryan fighting the oil monsters earlier.

"Say how about after this game we do a bit of magick practice? Me and the girls throw stuffed animals at you while you play a symphony for us on your violin. You try and dodge our shots with a bit of magick." Serge said with a smile knowing that his suggestions sounded a bit ludicrous.

"Magickal pillow war eh...well it might be fun."
Rosa said and grinned.
"Though the girls might get tired of it pretty soon, but we can try to think of some game where we can use magick as part of it as long as it is something simple and not to dangerous, I have been told the Chantry have become a bit of a pocket in the Consensus so there is less Paradox here so it should be safe for the girls to stretch their wings a bit."
Rosa said and smiled.

"That'd be sweet. Thanks." Serge said with a smile. "Tommorow I'll probably be in the library with Kyle. You can meet me there."

"Sure thing, what if I pick you up in the library at about five in the afternoon at the Chantry library then, for you meant our library and not the collage one or another library in town right?"
Rosa asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 18.03.18 8:53

"Yeah the connection to the number three is cool but even without that I just thought it sounded like a cool name for a cat."
Yu Die said as Jane counted.
"What would you name a cat if you had one Sir?"
The young Akashic said.

"Something cool. Like DeathClaw. Or NightStalker. Or Leo Regulus which I think means lion king." Serge said enthusiastically, clearly emphasizing the individual words for apparent coolness.

"Or you know exactly how to time my music to move the audience, since I am not that likely to have my violin with me if someone decided to attack me so then I am probably better of running away and calling the cops."
Rosa said and grinned.

"Well I mean yeah, if we're talking about real enemies. But on the other hand you could wow everyone at a game of dodgeball by dodging their shots while simultaneously playing the violin." he said with his own grin.

"Magickal pillow war eh...well it might be fun."
Rosa said and grinned.
"Though the girls might get tired of it pretty soon, but we can try to think of some game where we can use magick as part of it as long as it is something simple and not to dangerous, I have been told the Chantry have become a bit of a pocket in the Consensus so there is less Paradox here so it should be safe for the girls to stretch their wings a bit."
Rosa said and smiled.

"You got that right. Magick's easier in this chantry." Serge informed his cousin.

"And if we do low-powered stuff I doubt reality will slap us. I mean we're mages. We should be playing mage games! I should be using my mind's eye to search every corner of your room at the speed of thought!" he said with a grin.

"Sure thing, what if I pick you up in the library at about five in the afternoon at the Chantry library then, for you meant our library and not the collage one or another library in town right?"
Rosa asked.

"Yeah I meant this library." he said with a nervous chuckle realizing that he wasn't being very clear. "Me and Kyle were going to research ancient symbols."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 18.03.18 9:33

Anja's Post:

Working another round into the chamber, Nicole will fire again, hoping the rest of the team will follow suit on focusing fire on the Fallen with the gas canisters.

[Attempting 'Deadaim']

[Feel free to have her continue to fire at the pair, Great One]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 18.03.18 10:11

"Something cool. Like DeathClaw. Or NightStalker. Or Leo Regulus which I think means lion king." Serge said enthusiastically, clearly emphasizing the individual words for apparent coolness.

"One of the kids in the class I was in before I Awakened had a cat named Admiral Von Death Fluff."
Yu Die said and grinned.

"Well I mean yeah, if we're talking about real enemies. But on the other hand you could wow everyone at a game of dodgeball by dodging their shots while simultaneously playing the violin." he said with his own grin.

"You know a violin are rather expensive, I would probably not bring it along to a game of dodge ball Cousin but I get your point."
Rosa said and grinned.

"You got that right. Magick's easier in this chantry." Serge informed his cousin.

"And if we do low-powered stuff I doubt reality will slap us. I mean we're mages. We should be playing mage games! I should be using my mind's eye to search every corner of your room at the speed of thought!" he said with a grin.

"Well I would prefer it if you stayed out of my underwear drawer and my diary, but hum...what if we take turns casting a spell and the others get to vote if it is a good one or not, if you get more yes than no votes you get a point and then the next person get a turn and the one with most points after everyone have gotten five turns wins...something like that perhaps, that might amuse the girls."
Rosa suggjested.

"Yeah I meant this library." he said with a nervous chuckle realizing that he wasn't being very clear. "Me and Kyle were going to research ancient symbols."

"Got you, well ancient symbols can be allot of fun."
Rosa said and smiled.
"Five in the afternoon then?"
She asked to confirm.
"That should give us plenty of time at Ikea before we have dinner."

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

Working another round into the chamber, Nicole will fire again, hoping the rest of the team will follow suit on focusing fire on the Fallen with the gas canisters.

You hit the slightly yellow and shimmering shield and the bullet hit the bone floor this time as well but the shield shivered a bit. Fran looked at you for a brief moment and got your point and said.
"Ok everyone let us take thse bastards down!"
She yelled and opened fire on the Nephandi, several others followed suit and the room where filled with the deafening sound of gunfire. The two Fallen started looking rather desperate and the man took the bundle of three cannisters of gas and tossed them towards your group, who knew if they would break and release the gas when they hit the floor.
"Shit...shit...shit!"
Francis yelled and his hands started moving for a spell to teleport the cannisters away but the question where if he could do it in time.

(OOC: Ok also let us let Strife get a post in as well. I think they where busy with work this weekend though.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 18.03.18 11:39

[France, December 19th]
Kristina nodded and winced at that though.
"Well now is not that the truth Mr Wainwright, and it is hard to know how much you have in your system. I guess you can pay someone to examine your Avatar to find out bt barring that there are few ways to find out."
She grumbeled.
He nodded, "Noticing you get a solid hit of it is one thing, but it's so bloody hard to get rid of it. I made a good deal with Master Telar for a number of deliberate... detonations of accumulated Paradox; at least that's a way of getting over it under relatively controlled conditions, before the problem becomes too large..."

[Labyrinth, Now]
"I know they are pretty, I have been there, my mother took my brother and me to see my grandparents, and her first Mentor who made the spell that made us possible."
Alexandra said and smiled.
"You are a pilot? That is cool Sir and no pictures of suns are not scary, only actually getting burned are scary."
He nodded, "Royal Air Force, where you'll find some of the finest pilots in the world. Well, retired from the RAF, really, after I got shot down, but they gave me a goodly pension and some pretty bits of metal for my troubles."

"I know, my mother says I must never get my blood near my brother and that if a mage becomes a vampire they will become very sad. John William and Drake where put on trial as Custos when the Traditions thought my visions meant i was a mage before I became what i are but when it was sicovered they where not they where released."
Alexandra said and she gave a solemn nod.
He nodded, "Indeed, if a Mage becomes a vampire, we lose our closest friend - our magical bit, if you will - and get a beastly drive for survival instead... I believe most vampires who used to be Mages long for someone to kill them, because they are unable to kill themselves in their grief... Which is why I will have to wash my hands carefully when we get to safety. I got some of your blood on me - not a risk unless I accidentally lick my fingers, or get it into a cut or similar."

"Kristina did not want to cause me pain but she was not allowed to go and get other tools, it was her doing it or this horrible Chorister poop who hunts vampires for a living."
"I guess using something small would make it hurt a little bit less going in, but it would not change how painful...and scary that condition is. Being completely helpless, and scared and cold, and it feels like you are dead and that everything bad you have ever done is weiging you down, and then there is this horrible pain that is in every part of your body and it never, ever stops."
She whispered and started sobbing again.
"It really hurts...please don't do that to me again please..."
He nodded, "There's something similar that frightens Mages; a serum which disables our magic. It hurts like a giant hornet sting where it's injected - it looks like a huge blob of jelly that goes into the muscle - and it deadens our senses; wraps our soul up like a mummy and leaves us no more able than a normal human, except we know what we are missing... and it makes us nauseous, and causes headaches, to boot. If it happens too often, it causes metal deposits in the brain, permanently hampering one's magical ability and eventually causing a stroke. But even when one is in such a helpless condition, it can help if you have a friend there to keep you safe, perhaps talk to you and keep you company. In many ways, isolation is the worst part of it."

"Why is my blood dangerous to you Sir?"
Alexandra asked as she wiped at her tears but more kept coming.
He frowned, "Because like I said, it's like a dangerous drug... it will rot bits off my Avatar - my magical bit - while it feels like my magic is strengthened. I've met a kid who had been ingesting vampire blood; he is... not in good shape, magically."

"I am not sure there is a difference between now and the past and the future Sir."
The young vampire muttered then she smiled.
"I think Drake would really like that Sir."
He smiled wryly, "The difference is in perspective, I suppose - from which point you view events. I've been peeking ahead with increasing frequency this week, from a couple of months to twenty years into the future. Some futures of which I have already changed..."

"Blankets are in that cabinet over there next to my bedroom and wash cloths in that shelf there in the kitchen."
Dalisse said and pointed, she smiled to Alexandra and when to get a bowl of water that she chanted over to warm it and then with some dificulty set it on the table.
"Let us get you cleaned up child, oh you poor thing, sit down please."
She said and Alexandra hesitently did as asked. Dalisse then muttered more words and reached into something not in this room and her hand came back carrying two blood bags that she handed to the young vampire.
"Here child let me warm them for you."
The Handler muttered and she did the same spell as she had used on the water. Alexandra hesitated but not long before she grabbed the bags and drained them.
"T...thank you."
She muttered.
He nodded and went over to the sink, pouring a little water on his hands to rinse off Alexandra's blood from where he had touched her, then found a couple of washcloths and handed them over before retrieving the warmest blanket he could find, "The chap who abducted her suggested antifreeze to warm up a vampire was the usual cheap trick, but he recommended a warm bath instead. Of course, he had rather... unsavoury ideas about what to do afterwards..."
He smiled as Alexandra drained the blood bags, "Feel a little better, sweetie?"

Alexandra looked nervously at you and curled up a bit.
"And you are sure you are not going to stake me without my consent to it Sir?"
She asked cautiously.
He nodded, "If I were to stake you, I would make sure it was as painless as possible - a very thin piece of wood inserted in a way so as to avoid extra tissue damage. If you were to be struggling at the time, that would not be possible, and would cause more pain than I would accept inflicting. So, no staking unless you permit it."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 18.03.18 13:56

He nodded, "Noticing you get a solid hit of it is one thing, but it's so bloody hard to get rid of it. I made a good deal with Master Telar for a number of deliberate... detonations of accumulated Paradox; at least that's a way of getting over it under relatively controlled conditions, before the problem becomes too large..."

"Master Telar is the best at what she do, and if she can get Paradox out of you without cutting...pieces of that is far better than the...operation I had to get."
Kristina said and swallowed hard.
"For that was not fun."

(Labyrinth Now)

He nodded, "Royal Air Force, where you'll find some of the finest pilots in the world. Well, retired from the RAF, really, after I got shot down, but they gave me a goodly pension and some pretty bits of metal for my troubles."

"That is pretty cool Sir."
Alexandra said then she regarded you for a moment and cocked her head to the side.
"Do that mean that if Transformers where real you could fly Starscream?"

He nodded, "Indeed, if a Mage becomes a vampire, we lose our closest friend - our magical bit, if you will - and get a beastly drive for survival instead... I believe most vampires who used to be Mages long for someone to kill them, because they are unable to kill themselves in their grief... Which is why I will have to wash my hands carefully when we get to safety. I got some of your blood on me - not a risk unless I accidentally lick my fingers, or get it into a cut or similar."

"That is horrible Sir...would that happen to mom or Kristina or my brother if they became vampires? What if an accident happens?"
Alexandra said now very worried for her family.
"I became a vampire by accident, what if something happens when playing with my bother...I would not him to want to die...I would never want that."

He nodded, "There's something similar that frightens Mages; a serum which disables our magic. It hurts like a giant hornet sting where it's injected - it looks like a huge blob of jelly that goes into the muscle - and it deadens our senses; wraps our soul up like a mummy and leaves us no more able than a normal human, except we know what we are missing... and it makes us nauseous, and causes headaches, to boot. If it happens too often, it causes metal deposits in the brain, permanently hampering one's magical ability and eventually causing a stroke. But even when one is in such a helpless condition, it can help if you have a friend there to keep you safe, perhaps talk to you and keep you company. In many ways, isolation is the worst part of it."

"My mother keeps a bottle of that serum in her medicine cabinet for her and Kristina since both have...hurt pepole during Quiets, I think it looks like liquid gummy candy...or rather it looks like the really hard hitting antibiotics. When my brother was little he got Paradox sick, he Awakened very young and he had cast as spell where others could see him and there where a Paradox spirit who made him ill and nothing worked, not healing, nor anything, and my parents took him to the hospital and they had to give him three shots of those antibiotics, they had to use a huge needle and the medicine looked so thick, my brother cried for hours after each injection and he was so scared, he refused all rewards or candy or things my parents did to make him feel better, he refused them for they where the ones who held him and let the doctor give him those shots, and he was to young to understand, I was only ten at the time but I sat with him, for three days I sat with him, keeping him company, talking with him...after that every time my brother is sick he comes to me, even now he comes to me when soemthing is wrong...I do think having someone there helps...at least a little."
"Have that serum been used on you Sir?"

He frowned, "Because like I said, it's like a dangerous drug... it will rot bits off my Avatar - my magical bit - while it feels like my magic is strengthened. I've met a kid who had been ingesting vampire blood; he is... not in good shape, magically."

"I...but what if I get hurt and my mom, or my brother or any other mage I care about are around...will my blood...hurt them Sir?"
The young vampire said and her lower lip started tembeling again.

He smiled wryly, "The difference is in perspective, I suppose - from which point you view events. I've been peeking ahead with increasing frequency this week, from a couple of months to twenty years into the future. Some futures of which I have already changed..."

"Time is like those ball pools at amusement park, all jumbeled up together, you can string them in a line but then you move and the ball that where right in front of you are stuck under your butt."
Alexandra explained and she gave a weak smile.

He nodded and went over to the sink, pouring a little water on his hands to rinse off Alexandra's blood from where he had touched her, then found a couple of washcloths and handed them over before retrieving the warmest blanket he could find, "The chap who abducted her suggested antifreeze to warm up a vampire was the usual cheap trick, but he recommended a warm bath instead. Of course, he had rather... unsavoury ideas about what to do afterwards..."
He smiled as Alexandra drained the blood bags, "Feel a little better, sweetie?"

You found a porcelain bowl decorated with painted roses and a pitcher of wash water that stood under a place in the wall where an opening of some sort dripped water into the pitcher. You got your hands clean and handed the wash cloths to Dalisse who started washing Alexandra's face and hands as soon as the girl was done ehm...eating. When you returned with the thick, green wool blanket you found in the cabinet near the bedrrom Alexandra looked less horrifying with a clean face and hands.
"I do feel a little better, thank you."
Alexandra said and she handed the empty blood bags to Dalisse who put them on the table.
"Drake use anti freeze to get a body temprature when he is going out with girls, I do not know why he would need to be warm for that though, but it do work...however we do not really get hurt by cold, warming our bodies are more done to blend in, but some like me find it uncomfortable to be cold."
The young vampriess said and Dalisse said and she took the blanket and wrapped Alexandra up in it.
"I could heat some water in a bottle and place it in the blanket, that should get her warm, and be more comfortable than filling her up with chemicals."
The Handler suggjested. Alexandra looked at you she was a little calmer now that she was not hungry anymore, where cleaned up and where getting warmed up but she was still nervous.

He nodded, "If I were to stake you, I would make sure it was as painless as possible - a very thin piece of wood inserted in a way so as to avoid extra tissue damage. If you were to be struggling at the time, that would not be possible, and would cause more pain than I would accept inflicting. So, no staking unless you permit it."

Alexandra looked at you for a while then she hid her face halfway under the blanket, she was clearly scared and she sigh.
"It makes me...feel better if you are not going to force me...but why are you not willing to cause more pain when inserting the pain but are willing to inflict far worse when it is in?"
She whispered.
"Using something thin...makes it a little better, it makes it easier going in but...no matter how much damage you do, how many ribs you crack, you big the wound is, it all drowns out by the pain of actually being staked...I...I can not describe it, not properly, it feels like fire and ice spreading through every inch of your body like if every cell is screaming in pain, your head hurts, and yet it never gets fuzzy, it would ahve been easier if it did but it is crystal clear the whole time, your chest burns...or freezes or...I don't know, all you want to do is scream, but you can't. Trying to move makes it worse, cold makes it worse, everything makes it worse...and yet as much as it hurts it is nothing compared to the fear and panic that never ends, the horrible feelings of guilt...the feeling of being a corpse...a dead thing...the damage is nothing compared to that, I mean that hurts to, and I would be scared if you said you where going to stab me with a knife or shoot me to, I do not like pain, but even if you shot me until I could no longer move and would need days to heal, I would prefer that to being staked, it would be less horrible, so why are you willing to inflict the supernatural pain of the stake, but not the physical one?"
Alexantdra said and peaked out over the edge of the blanket at you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 18.03.18 15:07

[France, December 19th]
"Master Telar is the best at what she do, and if she can get Paradox out of you without cutting...pieces of that is far better than the...operation I had to get."
Kristina said and swallowed hard.
"For that was not fun."
Colin nodded, "Quite so... Master Telar is the best, then there's Master Ir... and I'm looking forward to see how long it takes Mr. Karyak to surpass them both; the young man has potential unlike anyone I've ever seen..."

[Labyrinth, Now]
"That is pretty cool Sir."
Alexandra said then she regarded you for a moment and cocked her head to the side.
"Do that mean that if Transformers where real you could fly Starscream?"
He grinned wryly, "Probably not safely, and I expect if I did, there would be some fanfiction of highly dubious quality on the internet pretty quickly... Besides, my specialty is helicopters, not jet fighters. And an aircraft with such attitude can be a tricky thing to handle."

"That is horrible Sir...would that happen to mom or Kristina or my brother if they became vampires? What if an accident happens?"
Alexandra said now very worried for her family.
"I became a vampire by accident, what if something happens when playing with my bother...I would not him to want to die...I would never want that."
He nodded, then smiled, "It would take quite the accident for that to happen. Your parents, Drake and Kristina know the necessary precautions. I would not worry too much about it. The blood on my fingers is not likely enough to be harmful to me outside of the most extreme of circumstances; it would take ingesting a substantial amount to cause such harm, unless one was dying... and even then, it would not be certain. But risky."

"My mother keeps a bottle of that serum in her medicine cabinet for her and Kristina since both have...hurt pepole during Quiets, I think it looks like liquid gummy candy...or rather it looks like the really hard hitting antibiotics. When my brother was little he got Paradox sick, he Awakened very young and he had cast as spell where others could see him and there where a Paradox spirit who made him ill and nothing worked, not healing, nor anything, and my parents took him to the hospital and they had to give him three shots of those antibiotics, they had to use a huge needle and the medicine looked so thick, my brother cried for hours after each injection and he was so scared, he refused all rewards or candy or things my parents did to make him feel better, he refused them for they where the ones who held him and let the doctor give him those shots, and he was to young to understand, I was only ten at the time but I sat with him, for three days I sat with him, keeping him company, talking with him...after that every time my brother is sick he comes to me, even now he comes to me when soemthing is wrong...I do think having someone there helps...at least a little."
"Have that serum been used on you Sir?"
He nodded, "I injected myself once, actually - I needed some reliable information on how it felt, and how quickly the metal particles were flushed from the bloodstream. It's one of the most unpleasant things I've done to myself, intentionally or by accident. Not something I would want to go through again.""

"I...but what if I get hurt and my mom, or my brother or any other mage I care about are around...will my blood...hurt them Sir?"
The young vampire said and her lower lip started tembeling again.
He shook his head, "Not likely; touching your blood will not affect us. It's only if we get it into our own bloodstream or ingest it that it poses a risk. A little handwashing goes a long way."

"Time is like those ball pools at amusement park, all jumbeled up together, you can string them in a line but then you move and the ball that where right in front of you are stuck under your butt."
Alexandra explained and she gave a weak smile.
He grinned, "Or like a thread of yarn, all rolled up in a wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey ball."

You found a porcelain bowl decorated with painted roses and a pitcher of wash water that stood under a place in the wall where an opening of some sort dripped water into the pitcher. You got your hands clean and handed the wash cloths to Dalisse who started washing Alexandra's face and hands as soon as the girl was done ehm...eating. When you returned with the thick, green wool blanket you found in the cabinet near the bedrrom Alexandra looked less horrifying with a clean face and hands.
"I do feel a little better, thank you."
Alexandra said and she handed the empty blood bags to Dalisse who put them on the table.
"Drake use anti freeze to get a body temprature when he is going out with girls, I do not know why he would need to be warm for that though, but it do work...however we do not really get hurt by cold, warming our bodies are more done to blend in, but some like me find it uncomfortable to be cold."
The young vampriess said and Dalisse said and she took the blanket and wrapped Alexandra up in it.
"I could heat some water in a bottle and place it in the blanket, that should get her warm, and be more comfortable than filling her up with chemicals."
The Handler suggjested. Alexandra looked at you she was a little calmer now that she was not hungry anymore, where cleaned up and where getting warmed up but she was still nervous.
He chuckled softly, "I'm sure you'll understand why in the fullness of time... Suffice to say, Drake is a rogue who likes to enjoy everything life has to offer, and for that, a certain warmth is needed so as to avoid notice."
He nodded to Dalisse, "A hot water bottle should probably work wonders."

Alexandra looked at you for a while then she hid her face halfway under the blanket, she was clearly scared and she sigh.
"It makes me...feel better if you are not going to force me...but why are you not willing to cause more pain when inserting the pain but are willing to inflict far worse when it is in?"
She whispered.
"Using something thin...makes it a little better, it makes it easier going in but...no matter how much damage you do, how many ribs you crack, you big the wound is, it all drowns out by the pain of actually being staked...I...I can not describe it, not properly, it feels like fire and ice spreading through every inch of your body like if every cell is screaming in pain, your head hurts, and yet it never gets fuzzy, it would ahve been easier if it did but it is crystal clear the whole time, your chest burns...or freezes or...I don't know, all you want to do is scream, but you can't. Trying to move makes it worse, cold makes it worse, everything makes it worse...and yet as much as it hurts it is nothing compared to the fear and panic that never ends, the horrible feelings of guilt...the feeling of being a corpse...a dead thing...the damage is nothing compared to that, I mean that hurts to, and I would be scared if you said you where going to stab me with a knife or shoot me to, I do not like pain, but even if you shot me until I could no longer move and would need days to heal, I would prefer that to being staked, it would be less horrible, so why are you willing to inflict the supernatural pain of the stake, but not the physical one?"
Alexantdra said and peaked out over the edge of the blanket at you.
He frowned, "It's not about being willing to cause pain... pain is an integral and inescapable part of life; all one can do is to diminish its impact whenever possible. If I find it necessary to kill, I will endeavour to do so with the least possible amount of suffering; if I have to cause someone pain, such as by staking a vampire, I will try to do the same. The supernatural pain of staking is the one part I am unable to do much about... but the physical and psychological trauma of being deliberately impaled by someone, that I am able to ameliorate. It is sort of like administering a vaccine; one could offer a novocaine salve to numb the skin, take one's time with the recipient and calm them down before giving them a shot they end up hardly feeling, or one could simply roll up their sleeve and hold their arm in a vise grip before brutally jabbing the recipient with three or four shots in rapid succession. The latter adds a sense of cruelty and ruthlessness to it, and is prone to cause lasting fears, the former soothes the fears first, and helps create a relaxed, calm context... I... remember going through pain that is similar to what you describe; it lasted for an eternity, until it suddenly stopped... I would not wish it upon anyone, but on a rare occasion, there are no good alternatives, only choices ranging from bad to terrible. I have had more than I wish to count of those this week... but I try to be as gentle and compassionate as I can. As I said, I promise I won't leave you alone; you will have company all the while until you are returned to Drake and your parents, but I am afraid I will not be given any choice in the matter of restraining you during the stop at my Chantry."
He pondered, "Unless... there is one other possibility, though it would be difficult to accomplish... If you would excuse me..."
He pulled out his phone and found Master Harris' number, "If anyone can get you directly to safety and bypass my Chantry, it's him..."
He pressed the call button and waited...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 18.03.18 16:25

It was not easy to seperate out a small group of the spirit spiders as indeed they had a bit of a hive mind, but eventually you managed to locate four of them as they worked that you managed to give orders to induvidually and the tiny gafflings ran over the floor and up the Nephandus with the gas can's legs and down his arm before they got to the paper they indeed saw as broken, perfectly good paper that where now broken and foul and it needed to be repaired which they started doing. The two Nephandi seamed to be more concerned with the back and forth conversation than noticing you spacing out a bit, or the little gafflings and eentually they started leaving, slowly after Nicole's threats, the gafflings still working.

Four of them that he could differentiate. He found them nicknames, similar to Harry so he could keep track of them in his mind and spiritual awareness. As they got towards their target, his attention stayed on their endeavors by way of glancing in the direction of the pair leaving - they were still working and finally it seemed that they were successful, eventually. Threatened as they were by Nicole's don't give a crap attitude and Francis's ruse, the Nephandi were leaving but one of them couldn't hide their surprise at their spellwork being 'fixed.' He felt a flash of satisfaction at that, towards his friends that they did a good job and then recalled them towards safety away from the Nephandi. Then he directed them back the way they came, away from the danger. He warned them of the shield that was up again - if it was unsafe to go further because of it or other reasons, he told them to stay safe away from the Nephandi for the time being until they were sent home or they could rejoin their broodmates.

Nicole didn't notice the Chief's movements; she was too busy keeping her weapon aimed right at the Fallen's head. Her eyes widened in suprise on noticing his reaction and then the reason why; as soon as the order was given, opened fire at the guy
You took aim of the Nephandus, and it would have been a beautiful hit right to the middle of his forehead but the bullet stopped on the shield the female Fallen where holding, the one that had protected the pair from the Chief's fireball, and the bullet hit the bone floor without doing much harm, though each impact would probably strain the shield and the mage holding it if the other spells of it's kind that you had seen lately where any indication.

His pater's words shook him out of the semi-fugue. Nicole took her shot but it ground to a halt. Shields against fire and projectiles - not unexpected, but annoying. Likely between them they could have a few different types of shields - and they might run off, now that their gig was up. He threw out a quick gravity well spell to try to keep them in place or at least hamper their imminent getaway while they plugged away at their shields, muttering the incantation as he had before for this newer spell in Latin.

// ooc - Forces 2: 2, 4, 9 - 3, 8, 8 (if he has time to cast again next round instead of dodging something, etc)
ooc2:  one more day till my day off and things calm down : )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 18.03.18 16:35

"One of the kids in the class I was in before I Awakened had a cat named Admiral Von Death Fluff."
Yu Die said and grinned.

"Now that's what I'm talking about, an Admiral! Bet he sails across something epic like the sea of the dead or hell's ocean." he said with a grin.

"Well I would prefer it if you stayed out of my underwear drawer and my diary, but hum...what if we take turns casting a spell and the others get to vote if it is a good one or not, if you get more yes than no votes you get a point and then the next person get a turn and the one with most points after everyone have gotten five turns wins...something like that perhaps, that might amuse the girls."
Rosa suggjested.

"Hey that sounds like a pretty cool game." Serge said with a smile. "I would love to see what the girls come up with. Although I'm not sure if their mentor's would approve of such a frivolous use of magick."

"Got you, well ancient symbols can be allot of fun."
Rosa said and smiled.
"Five in the afternoon then?"
She asked to confirm.
"That should give us plenty of time at Ikea before we have dinner."

"Sounds like plan. Can't wait to have those delicious swedish meatballs." he said with a faraway gaze as he imagined the mountain of meatballs he had seen in every ikea poster.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 18.03.18 19:42

Colin nodded, "Quite so... Master Telar is the best, then there's Master Ir... and I'm looking forward to see how long it takes Mr. Karyak to surpass them both; the young man has potential unlike anyone I've ever seen..."

"Hum...facinating you have a quite talented man at your Chantry then Mr Wainwright, it will be interesting to hear what he can acomplish eventually then."
Kristina said and nodded.

(Labyrinth Now)

He grinned wryly, "Probably not safely, and I expect if I did, there would be some fanfiction of highly dubious quality on the internet pretty quickly... Besides, my specialty is helicopters, not jet fighters. And an aircraft with such attitude can be a tricky thing to handle."

"That is such a shame really, it would have been so cool."
Alexandra said and pouted.
"You fly helicopters Sir? Is that fun?"

He nodded, then smiled, "It would take quite the accident for that to happen. Your parents, Drake and Kristina know the necessary precautions. I would not worry too much about it. The blood on my fingers is not likely enough to be harmful to me outside of the most extreme of circumstances; it would take ingesting a substantial amount to cause such harm, unless one was dying... and even then, it would not be certain. But risky."

"But I...became a vampire by accident Sir...what if that happens again."
The young girl said and chewed on her lower lip looking concerned
"I would never be able to forgive myself if my blood harmed a member of my family."

He nodded, "I injected myself once, actually - I needed some reliable information on how it felt, and how quickly the metal particles were flushed from the bloodstream. It's one of the most unpleasant things I've done to myself, intentionally or by accident. Not something I would want to go through again.""

"That serum really sounds like poop Sir I hope it do not happen to you again, and that my mom or Kristina never have to use it."
Alexandra said and glanced up at you looking worried.

He shook his head, "Not likely; touching your blood will not affect us. It's only if we get it into our own bloodstream or ingest it that it poses a risk. A little handwashing goes a long way."

"O...ok that is a relief at least Sir."
Alexandra said sounding a bit uncertain and concerned.

He grinned, "Or like a thread of yarn, all rolled up in a wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey ball."

The little girl nodded sagely.
"Exactely so Sir."
She confirmed.

He chuckled softly, "I'm sure you'll understand why in the fullness of time... Suffice to say, Drake is a rogue who likes to enjoy everything life has to offer, and for that, a certain warmth is needed so as to avoid notice."
He nodded to Dalisse, "A hot water bottle should probably work wonders."

The young vampire girl looked confused but she did not ask more about it. Dalisse got to her feet and filled an old glass bottle with water from her pitcher and then muttered some words over it to warm it before placing it among the folds of Alexandra's blankets, the girl smiled a bit.
"Thank you Miss."
She muttered.

He frowned, "It's not about being willing to cause pain... pain is an integral and inescapable part of life; all one can do is to diminish its impact whenever possible. If I find it necessary to kill, I will endeavour to do so with the least possible amount of suffering; if I have to cause someone pain, such as by staking a vampire, I will try to do the same. The supernatural pain of staking is the one part I am unable to do much about... but the physical and psychological trauma of being deliberately impaled by someone, that I am able to ameliorate.

Alexandra looked at you with big, terrified eyes still partly hidded by the blanket.
"I...I guess I understand Sir...but it would still be horrible even if you did what you could to make it better."
She said and she looked like she would start sobbing again.

It is sort of like administering a vaccine; one could offer a novocaine salve to numb the skin, take one's time with the recipient and calm them down before giving them a shot they end up hardly feeling, or one could simply roll up their sleeve and hold their arm in a vise grip before brutally jabbing the recipient with three or four shots in rapid succession. The latter adds a sense of cruelty and ruthlessness to it, and is prone to cause lasting fears, the former soothes the fears first, and helps create a relaxed, calm context

Alexandra nodded at that.
"I think I can understand that Sir, I was sick allot before I died, the visions took their toll and I was taken to allot of doctors and some of them managed to get things that hurt or where scary to not feet so bad, while others would scare me and I would just refuse to cooperate and my mother just had to take me home without getting whatever needed doing done."

... I... remember going through pain that is similar to what you describe; it lasted for an eternity, until it suddenly stopped... I would not wish it upon anyone, but on a rare occasion, there are no good alternatives, only choices ranging from bad to terrible. I have had more than I wish to count of those this week...

"Like when that missile exploded like you told me about?"
Alexandra asked.

but I try to be as gentle and compassionate as I can. As I said, I promise I won't leave you alone; you will have company all the while until you are returned to Drake and your parents, but I am afraid I will not be given any choice in the matter of restraining you during the stop at my Chantry."

"Y...you would stay with me until I can be sent home? So I do not have to be alone?"
She asked nervously and curled into a small ball.
"What if that...do not help enough and I refuse to...let you restrain me in such a way?"
She asked fearfully.
"Are you going to kill me."

He pondered, "Unless... there is one other possibility, though it would be difficult to accomplish... If you would excuse me..."
He pulled out his phone and found Master Harris' number, "If anyone can get you directly to safety and bypass my Chantry, it's him..."
He pressed the call button and waited...

Alexandra gave you a confused look.
"I do not understand Sir."
She muttered. Your phone rang a few times then Master harris picked up, the Virtual Adept sounded tired, he had been up helping with the attack on Abigail's Labyrinth all night after all.
"Ehm...yes it is Harris...what can I do for you?"
He muttered over the phone.

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

He felt a flash of satisfaction at that, towards his friends that they did a good job and then recalled them towards safety away from the Nephandi. Then he directed them back the way they came, away from the danger. He warned them of the shield that was up again - if it was unsafe to go further because of it or other reasons, he told them to stay safe away from the Nephandi for the time being until they were sent home or they could rejoin their broodmates.

The little gafflings obeyed and ran down the Nephandus' legs and ran across the floor and returned to the rest of the swarm, repairing and maintaining Jeffry's rote happily.

His pater's words shook him out of the semi-fugue. Nicole took her shot but it ground to a halt. Shields against fire and projectiles - not unexpected, but annoying. Likely between them they could have a few different types of shields - and they might run off, now that their gig was up. He threw out a quick gravity well spell to try to keep them in place or at least hamper their imminent getaway while they plugged away at their shields, muttering the incantation as he had before for this newer spell in Latin.

The two Nephandi cried out as gravity around them got heavier and heavier and pushed them to the floor.
"If I get out of this I am going to rip your fick of, show it up your assk and dig it back out through your nose Traditionalist!"
The female Nephandus declared as she glared at you.

The thrown canisters hit the floor but vanished at the same time and Francis winced, he had just all he got to send those bottles away before they could release their horrible contents.
"Fuck..."
He muttered.
"Well done Mr Betters..."
Jeffry said then he turned to you.
"Hold them still mea filius!"
He ordered before he formed another fireball, you could feel the heat of te thing as he tosset it towards the Nephandi, helping out with peppering the shield with attacks, and then...that shield broke, leaving the now helpless pair completely defenseless.
"Fuck you...fuck you all!"
The male Nephandus.
Shouded as he understood this was it...he and his companion's time was up.

"Now that's what I'm talking about, an Admiral! Bet he sails across something epic like the sea of the dead or hell's ocean." he said with a grin.

"I think he was more busy begging treats at the kitchen table and climbing in the curtains."
Yu Die said and grinned.

"Hey that sounds like a pretty cool game." Serge said with a smile. "I would love to see what the girls come up with. Although I'm not sure if their mentor's would approve of such a frivolous use of magick."

"Yeah...we probably should not play such a game, it might piss of the girl's Mentors but it would ahve been a fun game non the less."
Rosa said and sigh.

"Sounds like plan. Can't wait to have those delicious swedish meatballs." he said with a faraway gaze as he imagined the mountain of meatballs he had seen in every ikea poster.

"Yeah they are pretty good indeed...but they have allot of good dishes at their cefeteria."
Rosa said and smiled.
"Very well, but we should go outside now and let Cava hide Janice."
She added and grinned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 18.03.18 19:51

"I think he was more busy begging treats at the kitchen table and climbing in the curtains."
Yu Die said and grinned.

"Meh, I prefer to see it as negotiating for sea-faring supplies and scaling large ornately decorated mountains to reach the treasure on top." Serge said with a grin.

"Do you want a pet Yu Die?" Serge asked curiously.

"Yeah...we probably should not play such a game, it might piss of the girl's Mentors but it would ahve been a fun game non the less."
Rosa said and sigh.

"I mean, we can still have that pillow fight. It would just be all of us vs you and your magickal violin. Would Ryan mind you using magick like that?" Serge asked.

It may have been a silly question as he knew the cultists allowed much more freedom to it's members. However he knew that everyone was different and Ryan might have a problem with Rosa casting spells unsupervised seeing as how new she was to it.

"Yeah they are pretty good indeed...but they have allot of good dishes at their cefeteria."
Rosa said and smiled.
"Very well, but we should go outside now and let Cava hide Janice."
She added and grinned.

"Sure thing, let's go. We gotta let the evil cat wizard hider her hostage" Serge said with a chuckle as he followed Rosa's instructions and led everyone outside.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on 18.03.18 20:24; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 18.03.18 20:22

[France, December 19th]
"Hum...facinating you have a quite talented man at your Chantry then Mr Wainwright, it will be interesting to hear what he can acomplish eventually then."
Kristina said and nodded.
Colin nodded, sighing, "Unfortunately, his irreverence for the rules might cause him a... spot of bother on the way, but I have some hopes for the chap."

[Labyrinth, Now]
"That is such a shame really, it would have been so cool."
Alexandra said and pouted.
"You fly helicopters Sir? Is that fun?"
He grinned, "There's nothing quite like it - the feeling of sitting still half a mile above the ground, just hovering in place and watching the world tick by at its own pace far beneath you for a little while... it's priceless, really."

"But I...became a vampire by accident Sir...what if that happens again."
The young girl said and chewed on her lower lip looking concerned
"I would never be able to forgive myself if my blood harmed a member of my family."
He nodded, "Accidents do happen, yes... but your family knows how it is, and what precautions to take. In time, you will grow more comfortable with your nature - more in control of it - and that will add to the general safety, as well."

"That serum really sounds like poop Sir I hope it do not happen to you again, and that my mom or Kristina never have to use it."
Alexandra said and glanced up at you looking worried.
He nodded, "It's pretty uncomfortable... but it's better than accidentally harming someone while not in full control of one's faculties."

The little girl nodded sagely.
"Exactely so Sir."
She confirmed.
He grinned, "If you haven't watched Doctor Who yet, you are probably going to love it..."

Alexandra looked at you with big, terrified eyes still partly hidded by the blanket.
"I...I guess I understand Sir...but it would still be horrible even if you did what you could to make it better."
She said and she looked like she would start sobbing again.
He nodded, "I know... and I hate it..."

"Like when that missile exploded like you told me about?"
Alexandra asked.
He frowned, "No, not like that missile... something worse happened in my past; I'd... rather not describe it in too much detail..."

"Y...you would stay with me until I can be sent home? So I do not have to be alone?"
She asked nervously and curled into a small ball.
"What if that...do not help enough and I refuse to...let you restrain me in such a way?"
She asked fearfully.
"Are you going to kill me."
He nodded, "If not I myself, then someone I trust implicitly... you will not be left alone. And no, I will not kill you. That would rather defeat the purpose of rescuing you in the first place. Besides, my daughter-apprentice will be coming to visit you later, as a playmate. So one way or another, I will get you home alive."

Alexandra gave you a confused look.
"I do not understand Sir."
She muttered. Your phone rang a few times then Master harris picked up, the Virtual Adept sounded tired, he had been up helping with the attack on Abigail's Labyrinth all night after all.
"Ehm...yes it is Harris...what can I do for you?"
He muttered over the phone.
He smiled thinly, "Hello, Sir, it's Wainwright... I'm sorry to disturb you at this time, but I need a favour... I have a person I need evacuated from a Nephandi battlecruiser and transported to a sunless room at your Chantry; it's Mrs. Knox, er, niece, the one who was just abducted from France... I can get her transported to you via my Chantry, but knowing my Security Chief, he will demand she be staked for the duration, and... I would rather avoid that, the poor dear has been through a lot already... Are you able to facilitate this?"

((OOC: Yu Die may want a cat, but she's getting a waifu? Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 18.03.18 22:50

Anja's Post:

Adley's Post:

Anja's Post:

Here Nicole was in full agreement with Adley; shields were fucking annoying. While most of her mind was on the enemy, that little bit at the back was making a note about hitting that Lab she'd visited this morning to see if she could get some "shield-piercing" ammo or something...

As the canisters began their journey towards them, Nicole began to move to either catch or failing that to kick the things back; was almost in the position to do the latter when they vanished. Threat gone, she swung back to the pair just in time to see the fireball break the shield. So she did the logical thing; re-aimed at the man and fired.

[Attempting 'Deadaim']
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 19.03.18 2:29

Colin nodded, sighing, "Unfortunately, his irreverence for the rules might cause him a... spot of bother on the way, but I have some hopes for the chap."

Kristina sigh and nodded.
"There is a time and place for everything, sometimes it is right to break the rules, sometimes those rules need to be broken but if one just ignore them or think one is above them then that will cause problems yes, a group like the Traditions needs laws, if we did not have them we sould have chaos."

(Labyrinth Now)

He grinned, "There's nothing quite like it - the feeling of sitting still half a mile above the ground, just hovering in place and watching the world tick by at its own pace far beneath you for a little while... it's priceless, really."

"It do sound very nice Sir."
The young vampire said and smiled.

He nodded, "Accidents do happen, yes... but your family knows how it is, and what precautions to take. In time, you will grow more comfortable with your nature - more in control of it - and that will add to the general safety, as well."

Alexandra nodded to that, but it was also clear that she was quite worried now about the safety of her family, she was scared and then it was easy to get afraid of other things as well, in this case accidently harming the ones she love.

He nodded, "It's pretty uncomfortable... but it's better than accidentally harming someone while not in full control of one's faculties."

"Yeah, nothing would be worse than loosing control and harming someone."
Alexandra agreed.
"My mom hurt Drake when she was in a Quiet, that is how...the accident happened, I wanted to help him...and then something went wrong."
She muttered sadly.

He grinned, "If you haven't watched Doctor Who yet, you are probably going to love it..."

"I have not watched it Sir but if you say it is good perhaps I will give it a chance."
The little girl said politely.
"Is it about time travel?"

He nodded, "I know... and I hate it..."

She looked down and shivered before nodded slightly.

He frowned, "No, not like that missile... something worse happened in my past; I'd... rather not describe it in too much detail..."

"I did not mean to bring up any bad memories Sir...I am very sorry."
The young vampiress said and she gave you a sad look.
"It must have been horrible."

He nodded, "If not I myself, then someone I trust implicitly... you will not be left alone. And no, I will not kill you. That would rather defeat the purpose of rescuing you in the first place. Besides, my daughter-apprentice will be coming to visit you later, as a playmate. So one way or another, I will get you home alive."

"But...then that person might harm me...or just sit there and not talk to me at all which is allmost as bad as being alone, being trated as some statue or doll."
Alexandra said terrified, the thought of being helpless and being looked after by someone she did not know at all becoming to much and she started crying again. Dalisse reached out and gathered the child up into her arms, it might not be wise to hold a upset vampire that close but she did anyway and she held Alexandra against her chest and gently rocked her.
"Shh child it will be okey...shh..."
She tried but Anna still cried.
"So if you are not...going to kill me...what...will happen then when I do not agree to you staking me for I will never agree to that...never...ever...ever!"
Alexandra wept hysterically.
"A...playmate...I do not understand..."
She managed between her sobs.

He smiled thinly, "Hello, Sir, it's Wainwright... I'm sorry to disturb you at this time, but I need a favour... I have a person I need evacuated from a Nephandi battlecruiser and transported to a sunless room at your Chantry; it's Mrs. Knox, er, niece, the one who was just abducted from France... I can get her transported to you via my Chantry, but knowing my Security Chief, he will demand she be staked for the duration, and... I would rather avoid that, the poor dear has been through a lot already... Are you able to facilitate this?"

"Ehm...that is quite allright mr Wainwright...so you need a vampire that have been kidnapped from France, I am sorry I have not heard about that...taken from a Nephandi battle cruiser to Morningstar?"
Hans asked sounding a bit confused for a moment then he sigh.
"Ehm...I am going to have to ask Chief Joakim about it, but with the prisoners, and the two vampires already rescued and the little Nepandi girl being kept upstairs by guess is he will think there are enough potential threats on the Chantry already. Neither I nor the Chief want a child hurt Mr Wainwright but Chief Joakim have final say about Chantry security and he always put that first, so I will ask to be allowed to bring this vampire here...but I think there is a good chance I will not be allowed to."
He said apologetically.

(OOC: She will at that but she can get a cat in addition. Razz )

As the canisters began their journey towards them, Nicole began to move to either catch or failing that to kick the things back; was almost in the position to do the latter when they vanished. Threat gone, she swung back to the pair just in time to see the fireball break the shield. So she did the logical thing; re-aimed at the man and fired.

This time the bullets found their way to the Nephandus, hitting him in the chest and he cried out in pain and fell to the ground. The woman abandoned her friend and begun running into the kitchen but she did not get far before Fran shot her in the back. Francis aimed his weapon at the downed man and fired as well and soon the air was filled with the sound of gunfire again, leaving the two Nephandi quite leaky and quite dead, they screamed for the first few bullets that hit them, and then they made no more sounds.
"We need to check to make sure they are dead and then we press on."
Jeffry ordered.

(OOC: And you did five lethal on the poor Nephandus.)

"Meh, I prefer to see it as negotiating for sea-faring supplies and scaling large ornately decorated mountains to reach the treasure on top." Serge said with a grin.

"I am not sure cats would be great sea fearers Sir."
Yu Die said sounding amused.
"They are usually not that fond of water.

"Do you want a pet Yu Die?" Serge asked curiously.

"I would love to have a little dog or a cat."
Yu Die said and smiled.

"I mean, we can still have that pillow fight. It would just be all of us vs you and your magickal violin. Would Ryan mind you using magick like that?" Serge asked.

It may have been a silly question as he knew the cultists allowed much more freedom to it's members. However he knew that everyone was different and Ryan might have a problem with Rosa casting spells unsupervised seeing as how new she was to it.

"No I do not think my Mentor would have a problem with it, there should be little danger in it, but first of all I would probably take some time to be able to do such a rote, and secondly we are in an apartment not a gym, I have things on my selves I rather not have broken so a all out pillow fight might not be a good idea."
Rosa said and raised and eyebrow.

"Sure thing, let's go. We gotta let the evil cat wizard hider her hostage" Serge said with a chuckle as he followed Rosa's instructions and led everyone outside.

The girls giggeled at that. Once Jane was doen counting and you could all go back inside you saw Cava in the middle of the room, she smiled happily, nothing where obiously out of place though to indicate where she had hidden Janice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 19.03.18 2:39

"I am not sure cats would be great sea fearers Sir."
Yu Die said sounding amused.
"They are usually not that fond of water.

"Yeah good point. Didn't even think of the irony of naming a cat Admiral. HOw'd he even attain that rank if he doesn't like water." he said jokingly.

"I would love to have a little dog or a cat."
Yu Die said and smiled.

"You said you liked fat cats. What about dogs? What type of dog would you like." Serge said, enjoying the happier less serious side of Yu Die.

"No I do not think my Mentor would have a problem with it, there should be little danger in it, but first of all I would probably take some time to be able to do such a rote, and secondly we are in an apartment not a gym, I have things on my selves I rather not have broken so a all out pillow fight might not be a good idea."
Rosa said and raised and eyebrow.

"Good point. Perhaps haphazardly throwing things isn't the best way to spend the time." Serge said sheepishly.

The girls giggeled at that. Once Jane was doen counting and you could all go back inside you saw Cava in the middle of the room, she smiled happily, nothing where obiously out of place though to indicate where she had hidden Janice.

"Is it in the bedroom?" Serge asked. That was one of the few rooms where Janice hadn't been hidden yet.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 19.03.18 7:44

"Yeah good point. Didn't even think of the irony of naming a cat Admiral. HOw'd he even attain that rank if he doesn't like water." he said jokingly.

"Yeah it is a bit of a odd name, but better than Princess and Muffin and a few other such names that several of my classmates had pets named, though a boy in my class did have a canary bird named Doom Grenade so there where quite a few creative names as well."
Yu Die said and grinned.

"You said you liked fat cats. What about dogs? What type of dog would you like." Serge said, enjoying the happier less serious side of Yu Die.

"I do like big fat cats but I would like a little dog, perhaps a little white one with allot of fur, there are several such breeds they are the cutest, but really what I want most is a rescue, so I could give a home to a unwanted dog like my Mentor did for me."
The young Akashic said and she smiled a little.

"Good point. Perhaps haphazardly throwing things isn't the best way to spend the time." Serge said sheepishly.

"Yeah, we should probably play a little less ehm...active game...though we might be able to think of something else fun to keep the girls happy and distracted."
Rosa said and smiled.

"Is it in the bedroom?" Serge asked. That was one of the few rooms where Janice hadn't been hidden yet.

"Yes Sir..."
Cava said and smiled, the rest of the group followed up with questions, where Janice in Rosa's bed? In her shoes? Among her school books? Or under her pillow? All of these where answered with no.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 19.03.18 9:29

"Yeah, nothing would be worse than loosing control and harming someone."
Alexandra agreed.
"My mom hurt Drake when she was in a Quiet, that is how...the accident happened, I wanted to help him...and then something went wrong."
She muttered sadly.
Colin nodded, "And that is why Mages must be careful around vampires. Not because you necessarily are threatening, but because we can cause accidents..."

"I have not watched it Sir but if you say it is good perhaps I will give it a chance."
The little girl said politely.
"Is it about time travel?"
He nodded, "All of time and space, from the birth to the death of the universe, and most of the awkward bits in between."

"I did not mean to bring up any bad memories Sir...I am very sorry."
The young vampiress said and she gave you a sad look.
"It must have been horrible."
He nodded, "It was... It won't happen again, I think..."

"But...then that person might harm me...or just sit there and not talk to me at all which is allmost as bad as being alone, being trated as some statue or doll."
Alexandra said terrified, the thought of being helpless and being looked after by someone she did not know at all becoming to much and she started crying again. Dalisse reached out and gathered the child up into her arms, it might not be wise to hold a upset vampire that close but she did anyway and she held Alexandra against her chest and gently rocked her.
"Shh child it will be okey...shh..."
She tried but Anna still cried.
"So if you are not...going to kill me...what...will happen then when I do not agree to you staking me for I will never agree to that...never...ever...ever!"
Alexandra wept hysterically.
"A...playmate...I do not understand..."
She managed between her sobs.
He shook his head, "No, they won't harm you or ignore you. I will make sure to instruct anyone taking my place by your side under such circumstances to chat away, perhaps read you a book, anything to make the wait a little less unpleasant."
He sighed, "Then worst case scenario, I will have to find somewhere in the Umbra and wait for sunset before we can head back to the normal world."
He smiled, "My adopted daughter - the apprentice you saw giving me a grandchild - is around your age, and will need someone to play with, someone relatively safe. She's fairly good at racing games, too."

"Ehm...that is quite allright mr Wainwright...so you need a vampire that have been kidnapped from France, I am sorry I have not heard about that...taken from a Nephandi battle cruiser to Morningstar?"
Hans asked sounding a bit confused for a moment then he sigh.
"Ehm...I am going to have to ask Chief Joakim about it, but with the prisoners, and the two vampires already rescued and the little Nepandi girl being kept upstairs by guess is he will think there are enough potential threats on the Chantry already. Neither I nor the Chief want a child hurt Mr Wainwright but Chief Joakim have final say about Chantry security and he always put that first, so I will ask to be allowed to bring this vampire here...but I think there is a good chance I will not be allowed to."
He said apologetically.
He smiled wryly, "It is a bit of a complicated situation, yes, but when you ask your Chief, make sure to have Mrs. Knox there, too - I believe the girl has formal rank as her Custos. Possibly i got it a little wrong, and she is Lady Arden's Custos. ...Speaking of which, if you could let Dr. Horton know Anna may have torn something earlier, and might be bleeding internally? Lady Arden will be able to help with a transfusion, if necessary. If you cannot bring Alexandra over right away, I will find... other means of keeping her safe until she can be brought home."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 19.03.18 10:05

[Colin] (Labyrinth talking with Alexandra and Dalisse at 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "And that is why Mages must be careful around vampires. Not because you necessarily are threatening, but because we can cause accidents..."

"Is that why your boss want me to be staked when I am at your Chantry?"
Alexandra asked sadly.

He nodded, "All of time and space, from the birth to the death of the universe, and most of the awkward bits in between."

"That sounds fun...I can watch it with my brother he likes science fiction allot, he is the age I look though, I am five years older really though I still feel eleven, can he watch it?"
The girl asked.

He nodded, "It was... It won't happen again, I think..."

"I really hope you are right that it will not happen again Sir. Are you ok now?"
She asked softly.

He shook his head, "No, they won't harm you or ignore you. I will make sure to instruct anyone taking my place by your side under such circumstances to chat away, perhaps read you a book, anything to make the wait a little less unpleasant."

"Are you sure Sir?"
Alexandra sobbed and she peeked out from the blanket still crying.
"But I do not know them...what if they do not do what you say."
She asked fearfully.

He sighed, "Then worst case scenario, I will have to find somewhere in the Umbra and wait for sunset before we can head back to the normal world."
He smiled, "My adopted daughter - the apprentice you saw giving me a grandchild - is around your age, and will need someone to play with, someone relatively safe. She's fairly good at racing games, too."

"I would much rather be in the Umbra...that is fun, though I have not been very far out since I became a vampire."
The young vampire said and the sobbing stopped for a moment then she sigh.
"But as you seam like a kind person I assume there are a good reason why that was not your first choice Sir? For if it is all the same to you I would much rather wait in the Umbra, even if we go far enough out that I slip into the day sleep that is perfectly ok it do not bother me...I mean if that is a viable option."
She muttered and gave you a concerned look then she sigh as her eyes unfocused.
"But if you do...you can't pick up the girl you spoke about, the girl who would be my friend, and she might be scared or hurt, and it might be harder to set up a meeting to get the thing you neep to avoid hurting her...you hurt her in another timeline did you not, that is why hurting me cause you so much distress it reminds you of hurting her and you need to pick her up and get that thing to keep her...safe..."
She whispered and looked away.
"And that might be harder if you sit in the Umbra with me all day..."

He smiled wryly, "It is a bit of a complicated situation, yes, but when you ask your Chief, make sure to have Mrs. Knox there, too - I believe the girl has formal rank as her Custos. Possibly i got it a little wrong, and she is Lady Arden's Custos. ...Speaking of which, if you could let Dr. Horton know Anna may have torn something earlier, and might be bleeding internally? Lady Arden will be able to help with a transfusion, if necessary. If you cannot bring Alexandra over right away, I will find... other means of keeping her safe until she can be brought home."

"Well if the girl is Mrs Knox or Lady Arden's Custos then that is another matter, I will talk with the ladies and with the Chief and see what I can do. I will also give Mr Horten the information about the little Nephandi girl and inform Lady Arden that she might be needed."
Hans said then he sigh.
"I ehm...have a pocket realm and then there is burner phone hell, we could put her there but I am afraid those places do not really have any proper up or down or directions, I fear ending up in there could be quite maddening but at least it will not hurt her though it might be just as terrifying, if the Chief says no that is."
The Virtual Adept said and sigh again.
"It is a tricky situation."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 19.03.18 10:45

[Labyrinth, Now]
"Is that why your boss want me to be staked when I am at your Chantry?"
Alexandra asked sadly.
Colin nodded, "Well, that, and the Order of Hermes has some... issues with vampires in general, the Tremere Clan in particular."

"That sounds fun...I can watch it with my brother he likes science fiction allot, he is the age I look though, I am five years older really though I still feel eleven, can he watch it?"
The girl asked.
He nodded, "It is a series for all ages... Some of the episodes have scary monsters, though, but it always turns out alright in the end."

"I really hope you are right that it will not happen again Sir. Are you ok now?"
She asked softly.
He grinned, "Better than ever, i dare say."

"Are you sure Sir?"
Alexandra sobbed and she peeked out from the blanket still crying.
"But I do not know them...what if they do not do what you say."
She asked fearfully.
He smiled thinly, "Then they will be punished. We do have a hierarchy of rank, and while i never much liked to pull rank, it does have its privileges."

"I would much rather be in the Umbra...that is fun, though I have not been very far out since I became a vampire."
The young vampire said and the sobbing stopped for a moment then she sigh.
"But as you seam like a kind person I assume there are a good reason why that was not your first choice Sir? For if it is all the same to you I would much rather wait in the Umbra, even if we go far enough out that I slip into the day sleep that is perfectly ok it do not bother me...I mean if that is a viable option."
She muttered and gave you a concerned look then she sigh as her eyes unfocused.
"But if you do...you can't pick up the girl you spoke about, the girl who would be my friend, and she might be scared or hurt, and it might be harder to set up a meeting to get the thing you neep to avoid hurting her...you hurt her in another timeline did you not, that is why hurting me cause you so much distress it reminds you of hurting her and you need to pick her up and get that thing to keep her...safe..."
She whispered and looked away.
"And that might be harder if you sit in the Umbra with me all day..."
He nodded, "Precisely... Anna is scared and hurt, and I need to meet with some people who can help me help her... but I promised to do what I could to save you, too, so I can't simply abandon you, either. It is a bit of a bothersome situation... but don't you dare for a moment think that you are bothersome, or a problem."

"Well if the girl is Mrs Knox or Lady Arden's Custos then that is another matter, I will talk with the ladies and with the Chief and see what I can do. I will also give Mr Horten the information about the little Nephandi girl and inform Lady Arden that she might be needed."
Hans said then he sigh.
"I ehm...have a pocket realm and then there is burner phone hell, we could put her there but I am afraid those places do not really have any proper up or down or directions, I fear ending up in there could be quite maddening but at least it will not hurt her though it might be just as terrifying, if the Chief says no that is."
The Virtual Adept said and sigh again.
"It is a tricky situation."
He nodded, "It is a tricky situation - the Fallen don't make a habit of making things simple for anyone, themselves included. I fear the pocket dimension and your burner phone hell are out of the question - she will need company, and I'm not sure anyone would be able to safely join her there..."
He sighed, "Alright, I'll be here for a while longer, at least - get back to me when you've spoken to the others?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next