Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Adley Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Theodora smiled.
"Thanks Sodalis."
The Tytalus said and she grabbed a pocket knife from her pocket, opened it and scraped several sigils into the plastic frames of the glasses, you saw the planetary sigils for the Moon and for Mercury among other things. Once she was done, and the Tytalus where walking the whole time, she handed the glasses to Nicole.
"Here see if these works now."
She offered.
"Might at least let you see danger coming, however remember often spirits will ignore someone until they see that you see them so be careful with where you use them, and also the enchantment will only last a few hours."

He gave a nod to Theodora's handiwork and another at her warning. Not bad for on the go, and after all that they'd been through. Hopefully it would help a bit.

'Shades indoors... joining the Blues Brothers, am I?' she quipped, though then put them on with a slightly suspicious expression.

"At least you should be able to see a spirit coming to attack you now, though you might not be able to hit it unless it's manifested on our side of the gauntlet or you have enchanted weaponry that allows you to pierce the other side of the gauntlet. I have something you can use, but it's for close-combat anyway so by that point shooting it may work anyhow. And if you laugh at the sunglasses I can't imagine what you'd make of this..." he added, a bit amused at the idea of Nicole, larger than he, hitting spirits with a mechanical fly swatter.

"The stones seam to have one spell in them, not more, but that do not mean there is not some other trap hidden around here Sodalis."
Darrian said and sigh. "And if I where making a trap, I would make it trigger by being probed at by Primas Ars as that is likely what my oponent would use to try to detect them." He grumbeled as he worked on his potion.

"A trap triggered by looking for traps...does seem like a perfect trigger," he admitted, sounding irritated. "Perhaps someone with fresh eyes on it might find something else."

'Think we've got company.' Nicole will say softly, gesturing to the door, making sure she was in a position if not close to cover at very least not in direct view of the [presumably] hallway after said door.
Thorn looked in that direction, he pricked his finger on his dagger and dripped a droplet of blood into his other palm and studied it. "It is only one person there..."
He commented. "But we should be careful, who know what he or she might be able to do."
Theodora looked down at the sunglasses she had offered you then she drew her gun.
"I have the glasses if you want them Nicole."

He gave Nicole a nod as he heard her, glancing at the door to try to discern the target and pulling his gun. If he was able to cover Hans as he worked and Violet without invading the trap area, he'd do that.

// listening to Serge and the kids story, wondering if somewhere in the Dreaming some new chimera might be running around lol, like an overburdened pirate ship full of horses. Also laughing at the teddy bear appeasement 'sorry I got shot again' for Freddy xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:42 pm

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's Chambers]
"That might be it, my mother changed her Tradition, she was a Cultist but then she left them and became a Verbena it might be the sword have something to do with that Sir."
Alexandra said then she sigh.
"But she do not want to tell me about it at all...it could be a cool magickal sword as you say thought that would be really fun."
The little girl said and giggeled.
Colin nodded, "Perhaps she will speak of it once you are older..."

You found a message from Jack with a link o the camera feed. You saw a young woman, you had seen her during the fight with Abigail but not spoken to her, she was tall and pretty, in her mid twenties, her skin was dark brown, her hair where dark hazel brown, long and curly, she was weraring a ripped set of jeans and a teshirt that had a picture of a cartoon cat with a tiara on it and which said Princess in sparkly letters, the woman where finishing up making the bed linned on a guest blow up bed in order.
"And there...now you should be just about ready for bed, if you change into the night gown I bought down."
The woman told Alexandra, the little vampiress now looked very tired as she was out of the Umbra and the day sleep where about to take her, she picked a white with floral print night gown up from the floor.
"Ok Miss Heller thank you."
The Cultist smiled.
"It belonged to my apprentice when she was your age, it do not quite fit anymore."
Miss Heller said and she covered the camera with her hand as Alexandra changed clothes and then helped the girl into the bed and gave her a very, very green teddy bear who where holding a rose.
"I thought you might want a little friend, you can keep it, the bear was a valentines gift from a guy I used to date."
Alexandra smiled and put her arm around the toy.
"Thank you Miss Heller but is it ok if I give it to Mr Wainwright when I see him next? He is going to get into trouble and get shot in the shoulder and his girlfriend will be very angry at him for that so he needs something to make her happy again with."
The vampiress asked and the Cultist grinned.
"Go right ahead little one and yes if my boyfriend got himself shot I would expect him to do some sucking up as well...Now go to sleep and I will check your energies and then sit with you until you are asleep."
She said but she did not need to for Alexandra where already sleeping soundly.
He smiled and looked away even as Miss Heller covered the camera, relieved that Alexandra was safe for the day.
Then his smile froze as Alexandra mentioned getting shot, "Ah, bugger, I'll get shot again... no clear indicator of when... Ah, well, I'll burn that bridge when I get to it..."

The Book Alexandra had picked out where a volume on old German folk tales.
He arched an eyebrow, slipping the book back into place, "Hm, I'll have to remember to look up this title at some point..."

((OOC: Always have some suitable bribe for your Significant Other in case you get shot again. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:01 pm

[Serge] (Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at two in the afternoon.)

Serge drew the gathering of the heroes. All 6 colorful members of the party were gathered around Jarax's ship, which was filled with more horses than a pirate ship should be...much to the pirates dismay. They were all discussing plans or showing off their abilities to one another.

It seemed Vincent and Jonah were arguing over who was better looking and was asking Dr. Moonlight to settle the fight

The girls looked at the drawing and griggled.
"Jonah is the most handsome one."
Cava said and grinned.

The same sickly miasma that Serge had drawn previously appeared again, this time manifesting as a large storm that rocked and rolled the boat. Large chunks of the ship could be seen falling off and the 6 members were desperately grabbing onto whatever or whoever was nearby.

It was Liv's turn and Jane translated for her.
"The force of the storm where terrifying and several times it seamed it would claim the ship, but Jonah begun a spell to calm the winds, and eventually the evils forces had to let go and the winds stilled to a breeze, by this time though the ship where in shambels and could no longer fly."
Jane took over and said.
"So in order to avoid crashing the pirate captain landed his flying ship in a bright green plain, in the distance where the shadows of the deep, dark forest, but the party had to ride the rest of the way there."
Rosa smiled and said.
"So the six heroes took their horses and ehm...robot unicorn and left the pirate crew to repair the ship and the set out towards the dark forest, they rode for a long time, but just as they reaches the edge of the woods they heard a strange, howling sound in the distance."

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

'Define "person".' Nicole replied softly to Thorn's statement, remembering that possible-vampire they'd seen... well, somebody had earlier.

"One person, probably human that are alive."
The Verbena replied.

'Shades indoors... joining the Blues Brothers, am I?' she quipped, though then put them on with a slightly suspicious expression.

You did not see much in this room, though everything did seam to shimmer just a little as you looked at the room through those glasses.
"Well it might not be the best fashion statement but it is efficient enough."
Theodora said and grinned.

He gave a nod to Theodora's handiwork and another at her warning. Not bad for on the go, and after all that they'd been through. Hopefully it would help a bit.

The young Tytalus gave you a slight smile but she said nothing.

"A trap triggered by looking for traps...does seem like a perfect trigger," he admitted, sounding irritated. "Perhaps someone with fresh eyes on it might find something else."

"Just be careful when looking around, you never know where those traps might be located."
Darrian said as he carefully poured some of the finished potion on the black stone and then on the pillar.
"Well that where those taken care fo at least but who know what else there might be here."
He said as several menbers of the group started carefully looking for runes.
"I think there is something here."
Fran said and pointed at the vall where on a bit of bone you saw something tiny carved onto that exposed bone, Darrian gruned and went to check on it and poured some potion on that as well.
"Hum...that is one more..."
He grumbeled.

He gave Nicole a nod as he heard her, glancing at the door to try to discern the target and pulling his gun. If he was able to cover Hans as he worked and Violet without invading the trap area, he'd do that.

You could cover Darrian and Violet. You think you saw a woman hiding on the other side of that door, glancing out at your group and then ducking back behind the wall.

[Colin] (Labyrinth talking with Alexandra and Dalisse at 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "Perhaps she will speak of it once you are older..."

"Yeah perhaps so, well I guess there is no point in nagging her about it, my mother is not easy to get to do anything she do not want to do and she do not want to talk about that sword."
Alexandra said and sigh.

He smiled and looked away even as Miss Heller covered the camera, relieved that Alexandra was safe for the day.
Then his smile froze as Alexandra mentioned getting shot, "Ah, bugger, I'll get shot again... no clear indicator of when... Ah, well, I'll burn that bridge when I get to it..."

"Well you have gotten quite good at changing bad things in the future, and if you are not able to at least it sounds like you survive to face the wrath of your wife."
Dalisse said and smiled a little, she had her arms full of supplies to keep Alexandra warm which would no longer be needed.

He arched an eyebrow, slipping the book back into place, "Hm, I'll have to remember to look up this title at some point..."

"Ah yes German Hero-sagas and Folk-tales, it is an interesting book."
Dalisse said as she put the bottles of odd fluids and other equipment down on the table.
"Is the little girl safe?"

(OOC: Well who could complain about new Chimera? Razz Also Changelings would adore Serge when we are talking about things from that game, they would want to adopt him.)

(OOC: Well Colin getting shot would make Freddy angry how dare he Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:20 pm

The girls looked at the drawing and griggled.
"Jonah is the most handsome one."
Cava said and grinned.

"Are you kidding me? Vincent can duel-wield swords! That shows inner beauty!" Serge said with a laugh clearly favoring martial coolness over looks.

"The force of the storm where terrifying and several times it seamed it would claim the ship, but Jonah begun a spell to calm the winds, and eventually the evils forces had to let go and the winds stilled to a breeze, by this time though the ship where in shambels and could no longer fly."

Serge clearly imagined the scene within his head and transcribed it onto the page. He drew the image of the suave debonair mage making clear magickal hand signs in the air.  Jonah was tracing the Laguz and Inguz rune within the air in an attempt to charm the raging storm and calm it down.

In the next page Serge drew the image of the calmed storm and the ship in tatters.

Jane took over and said.
"So in order to avoid crashing the pirate captain landed his flying ship in a bright green plain, in the distance where the shadows of the deep, dark forest, but the party had to ride the rest of the way there."
Rosa smiled and said.
"So the six heroes took their horses and ehm...robot unicorn and left the pirate crew to repair the ship and the set out towards the dark forest, they rode for a long time, but just as they reaches the edge of the woods they heard a strange, howling sound in the distance."

Serge drew the 6 valiant heros and the questionably made unicorn entering the shadowy dark forest. The sickly miasma could clearly be seen glowering over them as the made their way into the forest. A sharp sound indicating by sharp jagged lines could be seen and all of the members in the party turned to see where the noise had come from.

(OOC: And Serge would love the changlings right back Razz. He'd love to hear about their epic quests and learn about their own strange brand of magick. It'd make for a funny scene, some explorer changeling telling Serge his adventures of finding a chimerical ship full of horses and a singular robotic unicorn with a bewildered look on his face.

You know I remember reading about a homebrew paradox backlash that caused a mage to accidentally invoke the wyrd and call upon the dreaming. Always thought that would be an funny backlash for Serge, especially in the presence of Mara O'Connor.)

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:30 pm

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's Chambers, 2PM]
"Well you have gotten quite good at changing bad things in the future, and if you are not able to at least it sounds like you survive to face the wrath of your wife."
Dalisse said and smiled a little, she had her arms full of supplies to keep Alexandra warm which would no longer be needed.
Colin nodded, "Quite so - and this time, it was immediately satisfying."

"Ah yes German Hero-sagas and Folk-tales, it is an interesting book."
Dalisse said as she put the bottles of odd fluids and other equipment down on the table.
"Is the little girl safe?"
He nodded, "She is as safe as could be, I believe. Now to return focus on the battle... how are things proceeding?"

((OOC: Well, it's hardly as though Colin will be the one to pull the trigger, I presume.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:34 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

This Will Be horrible but do it, I can't hold much more since I've taken some damage Tane said, not wanting to imagine a megalodon crushing the nephandi. Even so, Tane had to helpaster Nassau and master Dupree with the nephandi or the shadow men would keep spawning. what do I do?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:51 am

This Will Be horrible but do it, I can't hold much more since I've taken some damage Tane said, not wanting to imagine a megalodon crushing the nephandi. Even so, Tane had to helpaster Nassau and master Dupree with the nephandi or the shadow men would keep spawning. what do I do?

"Very well, I just hope you will not look at me differently after this Brother."
Coawa said as he jumped onto the table making those under it grunt.
"Just step back."
Was all he said then he seamed to focus for a moment and he waited for you to step back before he changed his form, growing massivly. You had seen him change into his bipedal war from which also made him grow, but this was to that change like when little Strawberry changed from a tiny little white rat into a woman. The being that now sat on top of the table where a prehistoric horror, it was on the floor, the men under the massive fish did not even have the time to scream as the massive weight of the 18 meter shark crushed them flat, Coawa's nose hit the wall bruising it as the change was complete and his tail where just a few meters from the other wall, his teeth where 18 cm long, his hide where a dark gray, he looked very much like a great white but he had two more fins on the underside of his body and his nose where more pointy. The massive fish's eye met yours as he trashed on the floor, sending two shadow men to their death's with his tail in his attemot to breathe. A few of the werewolves stopped dead in their tracks steating at the massive sharks and you heard some of the mages exclaim in fear and shock. The two Masters focused on their task though, they could do no other.

Coawa changed his from back into his human form, he lay on the crushed table heaving for breath for a few moment, after all in his shark form he could not breathe on land, then he got up and gave you a concerned look, wondering if you would now be scared of him.

"Are you kidding me? Vincent can duel-wield swords! That shows inner beauty!" Serge said with a laugh clearly favoring martial coolness over looks.

"That might make Vincent more cool Sir but it do not make him pretty."
Cava said and giggeled.

Serge clearly imagined the scene within his head and transcribed it onto the page. He drew the image of the suave debonair mage making clear magickal hand signs in the air. Jonah was tracing the Laguz and Inguz rune within the air in an attempt to charm the raging storm and calm it down.

In the next page Serge drew the image of the calmed storm and the ship in tatters.

Liv pointed to the runes Jonah where drawing in the air and she grinned and nodded approvingly.

Serge drew the 6 valiant heros and the questionably made unicorn entering the shadowy dark forest. The sickly miasma could clearly be seen glowering over them as the made their way into the forest. A sharp sound indicating by sharp jagged lines could be seen and all of the members in the party turned to see where the noise had come from.

Cava looked at the drawing and happily continued.
"Vincent the fearless swordman drew his sowrds, and Jonah muttered a spell under his breath to get ready for the coming fight as a pach of sickly green wolves, created by the evil one to stop our valiant heroes."
Yu Die took over and said.
"One of the wolves went for Dr Moonlight but Princess Katie cast a magickal shield that knocked the wolf to the ground, but there where so many of the wolves how will the party be able to survive."

Colin nodded, "Quite so - and this time, it was immediately satisfying."

"Yes...the poor girl was so terrified, changing things so you did not need to harm her...that is qite the acomplishment."
Dalisse said and she nodded approvingly.

He nodded, "She is as safe as could be, I believe. Now to return focus on the battle... how are things proceeding?"

You could see on the video feel that Miss Heller sat playing a game on ehr phone, it seamed to be rather repetative and it set her into a trance, then she looked at Alexandra for a while then she nodded, probably looking at the vampire's Resonance then happy with what she saw she sent a text message and then settled down next to the bed to play a gave while watching over the sleeping Alexandra.

Dalisse nodded.
"That is good...well three of the Traditionalist parties I have led in from the hulls, the Mall portal party are having a problem with one of the Prelati near the library and the auto shop party are in the punishment room, though I can sort of feel some of the Prelata's traps there."
The Handler said and frowned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:57 pm

Subtle. 9/10 for the lack of roar. Tane tried to joke with Coawa. Tane saw the mighty fighting shark shape and tried not to run away, but he had never seen anything like that. Even so, Coawa was his friend litteraly since he was born, so how else could he see his brother?

Tane Pat Coawa in the shoulder to give him strength  and went through to face the nephandi tkoo
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:19 pm

Cava looked at the drawing and happily continued.
"Vincent the fearless swordman drew his sowrds, and Jonah muttered a spell under his breath to get ready for the coming fight as a pach of sickly green wolves, created by the evil one to stop our valiant heroes."

Serge moved his pencil across the page drawing the miasma as it sent some of it's misty body towards the heros. The mist changing into the angry looking wolves ready to pounce.

Vincent and Jonah readied their weapons and Serge drew a speech bubble around Vincent, having him say "Come on! I'll take you all on myself!"

"One of the wolves went for Dr Moonlight but Princess Katie cast a magickal shield that knocked the wolf to the ground, but there where so many of the wolves how will the party be able to survive."

THe scene showed the wolf bashing against an magically conjured pink cat shield that seemed to emanate from Princess Katie's glowing hands.

Serge increased the number of wolves, to show how vastly outnumbered the poor party was.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:27 pm

Subtle. 9/10 for the lack of roar. Tane tried to joke with Coawa. Tane saw the mighty fighting shark shape and tried not to run away, but he had never seen anything like that. Even so, Coawa was his friend litteraly since he was born, so how else could he see his brother?

Tane Pat Coawa in the shoulder to give him strength and went through to face the nephandi tkoo

Coawa gave you a slight nod, he was still concerned that his land bound friend would be afraid of him now that you had seen his strongest war from but he said nothing, there where no time and he threw himself against the shadow men trying to reduce their number.

Which Nepandi are you going to try to face, there are the woman with the staff and now two other mages, the pawns are dead though so there are those two among with their leader and the shadow men.

Serge moved his pencil across the page drawing the miasma as it sent some of it's misty body towards the heros. The mist changing into the angry looking wolves ready to pounce.

Vincent and Jonah readied their weapons and Serge drew a speech bubble around Vincent, having him say "Come on! I'll take you all on myself!"

The girls looked at your drawings and Yu Die said.
"Yeah he would say that Sir."

THe scene showed the wolf bashing against an magically conjured pink cat shield that seemed to emanate from Princess Katie's glowing hands.

This made Cava jump up and down entusiastically on her chair and clap her hands as she saw the pink cat shield.

Serge increased the number of wolves, to show how vastly outnumbered the poor party was.

It was Liv's turn and Jane translated.
"Two of the wolves went for Vicent but with a slice of his blade he ended them, returning them to sickly green mist, then it was the rouge pirate's turn to be attacked but he grabbed the wolves that came for him and tossed them to the side."
Jane took over and spoke for herself.
"Princess Katie realized this was not a fight the party could win, the wolves where not real they where just manifestations made from the enemy's dark magick, she raised one hand and told her friends. "We have to make a run for it, into the dark woods!"
Then it was Rosa's turn and she said.
"And so the six compannions spurred their horses and ehm...robot unicorn and fled towards the waiting maw of the dark woods before them, behind them they could hear the wolves howling as they gave chase, snapping at the hoves of the galloping horses."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:42 pm

It was Liv's turn and Jane translated.
"Two of the wolves went for Vicent but with a slice of his blade he ended them, returning them to sickly green mist, then it was the rouge pirate's turn to be attacked but he grabbed the wolves that came for him and tossed them to the side."
Jane took over and spoke for herself.

Serge put all of his effort into drawing Vincent, as the duel-wielding charismatic swordsman was everything he wanted to be. With a flash of steel, multiple cuts could be seen on the two poor wolves who attempted to attack Vincent.

In the background the Pirate could be seen, his sword strapped safely at his side as he was quite literally strangling one of the wolves with his bare hands, much to the bewilderment of the nearby Dr Moonlight.

"Princess Katie realized this was not a fight the party could win, the wolves where not real they where just manifestations made from the enemy's dark magick, she raised one hand and told her friends. "We have to make a run for it, into the dark woods!"
Then it was Rosa's turn and she said.
"And so the six compannions spurred their horses and ehm...robot unicorn and fled towards the waiting maw of the dark woods before them, behind them they could hear the wolves howling as they gave chase, snapping at the hoves of the galloping horses."

Serge drew Priness Katie's warning and Vincent's disappointed look as he was midway through slashing another one of the wolves.

The party ran galloped past the wolves and into the eerily dark woods which Serge colored in completely to make it seem like they were running into total darkness.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:31 pm

Serge put all of his effort into drawing vinsent, as the duel-wielding charismatic swordsman was everything he wanted to be. With a flash of steel, multiple cuts could be seen on the two poor wolves who attempted to attack Vincent.

In the background the Pirate could be seen, his sword strapped safely at his side as he was quite literally strangling one of the wolves with his bare hands, much to the bewilderment of the nearby Dr Moonlight.

"He have to wash his hands before he gets any food."
Cava said as she pointed at the pirate and his wolf strangeling endavors. Rosa giggeled at that.
"Well yes we do not want him to get any germs now do we?"
She said and Cava shook her head at that.

Serge drew Priness Katie's warning and Vincent's disappointed look as he was midway through slashing another one of the wolves.

The party ran galloped past the wolves and into the eerily dark woods which Serge colored in completely to make it seem like they were running into total darkness.

It was Cava's turn again and the young girl said.
"The group of friends fled from the wolves, or tried to but the beasts drew ever closer. The Jonah started casting a spell and a powerful wall of blue light blocked the entrance to the dark wood after the six companions where safely within."
"Princess Katie knew that the all healing flowers where at the center of the dark woods but she did not know the way so all the group could do where light torches, other than Dr Moonlight her horn glow on it's own, and star on their dificult journey."
Liv begun to speak and Jane translated.
"When the party had traveled for some time they started to hear the soft sound of a maiden singing. "Perhaps she can tell us the way to the sacred flower." Dr Moonlight said but Vincent lifted one hand in warning. "It could also be a trap." He reminded the rest of the group."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:57 pm

"Just be careful when looking around, you never know where those traps might be located." Darrian said as he carefully

"Yes, sir."

"Well that where those taken care fo at least but who know what else there might be here."
He said as several menbers of the group started carefully looking for runes.
"I think there is something here."
Fran said and pointed at the vall where on a bit of bone you saw something tiny carved onto that exposed bone

Dammit...this was meant to be a time waster if not take a few of them out. And if they rushed it they'd be hurting for their troubles...he kept trying to help 'spot the deathtrap' until his attention was called away by Nicole.

You could cover Darrian and Violet. You think you saw a woman hiding on the other side of that door, glancing out at your group and then ducking back behind the wall.

His eyes narrowed as he saw her duck back, trying to see if she was trying to bait them or legitimately trying to sneak a peek. The area was an uncertain one and who knew what would set any of the traps off, but he leveled his weapon.

// punishment room >. <

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:02 pm

"He have to wash his hands before he gets any food."
Cava said as she pointed at the pirate and his wolf strangeling endavors. Rosa giggeled at that.
"Well yes we do not want him to get any germs now do we?"
She said and Cava shook her head at that.

"He's a pirate. He doesn't care for the rules. If he wants to get sick from poor hygiene practices than he will." Serge said chuckling.

It was Cava's turn again and the young girl said.
"The group of friends fled from the wolves, or tried to but the beasts drew ever closer. The Jonah started casting a spell and a powerful wall of blue light blocked the entrance to the dark wood after the six companions where safely within."

The gallant mage cast the spell but instead of drawing runes in the air , Serge drew him casting the spell by tracing a large rectangular into the air. A streaming blue line magickal energy could be seen trailing off of his fingers.

A large blue wall with a rather garish portrait of Jonah emblazoned on it appeared out of nowhere and all of the wolves crashed into it.

"Princess Katie knew that the all healing flowers where at the center of the dark woods but she did not know the way so all the group could do where light torches, other than Dr Moonlight her horn glow on it's own, and star on their dificult journey."

Each of the members lit a 'torch' in their own way.

Princess Katie and Jonah used spells that caused a small ball of light to appear around them.

The pirate brought out an actual torch and lit it on fire by rubbing it against a rough surface.

The snow sorceress, Alexa, cast a spell and a radiant glowing  blue aura appeared around her although this caused the temperature to decrease dramatically.

And Vincent being vincent, simply covered his swords in a special oil and lit them on fire.

Liv begun to speak and Jane translated.
"When the party had traveled for some time they started to hear the soft sound of a maiden singing. "Perhaps she can tell us the way to the sacred flower." Dr Moonlight said but Vincent lifted one hand in warning. "It could also be a trap." He reminded the rest of the group."

Serge drew pretty music notes surrounding the party depicting the siren's call and the worried looks on each of the party members faces as Vincent brought up the idea of it being a trap.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:08 pm

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's Chamber, 2 and a bit]
"Yes...the poor girl was so terrified, changing things so you did not need to harm her...that is qite the acomplishment."
Dalisse said and she nodded approvingly.
Colin nodded, "And I did it without using magic, even... that's just as impressive. Well, without using magic yet, at least. Future me is going to have a field day with sending me messages and wrestling away the Paradox for it all..."

You could see on the video feel that Miss Heller sat playing a game on ehr phone, it seamed to be rather repetative and it set her into a trance, then she looked at Alexandra for a while then she nodded, probably looking at the vampire's Resonance then happy with what she saw she sent a text message and then settled down next to the bed to play a gave while watching over the sleeping Alexandra.
He smiled thinly and closed the app, "That's good, then - she should be safe there."

Dalisse nodded.
"That is good...well three of the Traditionalist parties I have led in from the hulls, the Mall portal party are having a problem with one of the Prelati near the library and the auto shop party are in the punishment room, though I can sort of feel some of the Prelata's traps there."
The Handler said and frowned.
He arched an eyebrow, "So the auto shop party have overcome the defenders, then, and they're dealing with the traps, I hope? And what sort of problem does the mall portal party have?"

((OOC: Magic tournament today. I played the part of the speed bump. Severe flaws in my deck have been identified and will be corrected for next time I play... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:45 pm

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

Dammit...this was meant to be a time waster if not take a few of them out. And if they rushed it they'd be hurting for their troubles...he kept trying to help 'spot the deathtrap' until his attention was called away by Nicole.

You did not see any other rune inscriptions as you looked around but that off course did not mean there where none, for Theodora spotted one on the floor near one of the walls and Darrian sigh and headed over there to take care of that trap as well, this for sure where slowing your group down quite a bit.

His eyes narrowed as he saw her duck back, trying to see if she was trying to bait them or legitimately trying to sneak a peek. The area was an uncertain one and who knew what would set any of the traps off, but he leveled his weapon.

You think the person in the other room where trying to sneak a peek but it was hard to be sure, then you heard her speak.
"Please don't shoot, I just want to get the hell out of here, listen if you let me pass and leave I will tell you where the traps are, I am not Fallen I am what you would call a hedge wizard."
She said and Jeffry's eyes narrowed.
"Come out and we will hold our fire and we can talk but I promise nothing Miss."
He said and gestured for his group to hold their fire but be damned carefull and be ready to kill the woman if she tried...anything. After a few moments a woman in her thirthies stepped into the doorway, she was wearing a denim skirt and a dark blue wool sweather, her hands where over her head.
"Don't shoot me please."
She continued, the woman was pretty but not beautiful with dark blond, long hair in a ponytail, dark blue eyes and a round face, around her neck hung a silver locket, the woman looked more like a soccer mom than a Nephandus.

"He's a pirate. He doesn't care for the rules. If he wants to get sick from poor hygiene practices than he will." Serge said chuckling.

"Then Dr Moonlight have to give him a shot in his bum so he will get better and that is never a good thing."
Cava said clearly thinking the pirate should wash his hands before eating.

Serge drew pretty music notes surrounding the party depicting the siren's call and the worried looks on each of the party members faces as Vincent brought up the idea of it being a trap.

It was Jane's turn and the young girl said.
"The party asknowledges Vincent's warning, the song very much could be a trap but they needed directions and so they decided to check it out anyway, with Princess katie in the lead the group followed the beautiful song until they came to a clearning in the woods."
Rosa took over and said.
"In the center of the clearing stood a little cottage and beside it was an old, stone well, the singing was coming from this well, our heroes gathered around the well and looked down, a slight glow could be seen down in deep dark center of the well and it was from there the song where flowing."

Colin nodded, "And I did it without using magic, even... that's just as impressive. Well, without using magic yet, at least. Future me is going to have a field day with sending me messages and wrestling away the Paradox for it all..."

"Yes I do fear that in the future you will become quite familliar with the displeasure of the Consensus."
Dalisse said and frowned.
"But for now you can take comfort in having helped a small child, keeping her from pain."

He smiled thinly and closed the app, "That's good, then - she should be safe there."

"I am glad to hear it."
Dalisse said and smiled.

He arched an eyebrow, "So the auto shop party have overcome the defenders, then, and they're dealing with the traps, I hope? And what sort of problem does the mall portal party have?"

"The auto shop party have gotten past the defenders yes though the traps seam to be slowing them down quite a bit they are still in the punishment room. As for the mall portal party the problem they are having are the trap maker herself, and that is quite a bit of a problem indeed."

(OOC: Yes punishment room, where you expecting a plush toy collection display room Razz )
(OOC: What type of deck did you play Warp?)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:09 pm

It was Jane's turn and the young girl said.
"The party asknowledges Vincent's warning, the song very much could be a trap but they needed directions and so they decided to check it out anyway, with Princess katie in the lead the group followed the beautiful song until they came to a clearning in the woods."

He drew the party walking in a single file line. Princess Katie was leading the charge following a trail of music notes through the dark woods.

Rosa took over and said.
"In the center of the clearing stood a little cottage and beside it was an old, stone well, the singing was coming from this well, our heroes gathered around the well and looked down, a slight glow could be seen down in deep dark center of the well and it was from there the song where flowing."

Serge drew the old stone well, pieces crumbling off of it and vines and moss covering the outside representing it's age. The 6 friends were standing over the well looking deep within, their faces lit up by the glow of whatever was inside the well.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:08 pm

Serge drew the old stone well, pieces crumbling off of it and vines and moss covering the outside representing it's age. The 6 friends were standing over the well looking deep within, their faces lit up by the glow of whatever was inside the well.

Cava took her turn and said.
"Suddely the singing stopped, and for a moment it was dead silence in the little clearing, and then from the depts of the well came a ear piercing scream."
"Princess Katie knew they had to get down there and find out who or what had screamed, and so she turned to Alexa who waved her crystal staff and from the well rose a set of ice stairs that the heroes could use to decend into the darkness of the well."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:26 pm

Cava took her turn and said.
"Suddely the singing stopped, and for a moment it was dead silence in the little clearing, and then from the depts of the well came a ear piercing scream."

Serge had fun drawing each party members surprised looks as the ear-shattering scream broke the silence.

"Princess Katie knew they had to get down there and find out who or what had screamed, and so she turned to Alexa who waved her crystal staff and from the well rose a set of ice stairs that the heroes could use to decend into the darkness of the well."

Serge drew snow particles flowing from the crystal staff and forming a spiraling ice staircase that led deeper into the well. The party made their way down the staircase...carefully as to not slip on the ice.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:12 pm

Serge drew snow particles flowing from the crystal staff and forming a spiraling ice staircase that led deeper into the well. The party made their way down the staircase...carefully as to not slip on the ice.

"As the party reached the bottom of the well with only the light from their torches and Dr Moonlight's horn guiding them they found that in the dank bottom of the well there where a hidden passage to another chamber and the heroes, with water reaching them to the chest, made their way to this new area."
Jane took over and said.
"As the party entered the hidden room at the bottom of the old well they suddenly heard a sinister laugther and then appeared before them a nymph woman, her green hair the same shade as the energy that had created the wolves and which had made the citizens of Unicornia sick."
Rosa took over and said.
"Princess Katie spoke her greetings to the strange woman, but the evil nymph did not let her finish. "You have all fallen into my trap, you will die here and no one will ever find your bones." The evil woman with the beautiful luagh said. Vincent as the brave swordsman that he was tried to rush this new foe, but with a flick of her hand, he was thrown to the side like a ragdoll."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:40 pm

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's chambers, 2PM]
"Yes I do fear that in the future you will become quite familliar with the displeasure of the Consensus."
"But for now you can take comfort in having helped a small child, keeping her from pain."
Colin sighed, then looked at his phone, "Well... it was worth it."

"The auto shop party have gotten past the defenders yes though the traps seam to be slowing them down quite a bit they are still in the punishment room. As for the mall portal party the problem they are having are the trap maker herself, and that is quite a bit of a problem indeed."
He frowned, "The Hagalaz... facing her in person? Hum, is there anything useful you can tell me about the rooms the two groups are in, or the immediate surroundings?"

((OOC: One that did not work well. Razz https://deckstats.net/decks/104825/948235-voidflame - I'm going to replace a few of the heavies without particularly useful abilities with land-fetching artifacts. :/ ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:50 pm

"As the party reached the bottom of the well with only the light from their torches and Dr Moonlight's horn guiding them they found that in the dank bottom of the well there where a hidden passage to another chamber and the heroes, with water reaching them to the chest, made their way to this new area.
Jane took over and said.
"As the party entered the hidden room at the bottom of the old well they suddenly heard a sinister laugther and then appeared before them a nymph woman, her green hair the same shade as the energy that had created the wolves and which had made the citizens of Unicornia sick."
"

Serge drew the scene of the group wading in chest-high water, eventually making their way towards the hidden room.

Within the room sat the nymph women, which he depicted as a nature fairy, with sickly green hair and large translucent wings.

Rosa took over and said.
"Princess Katie spoke her greetings to the strange woman, but the evil nymph did not let her finish. "You have all fallen into my trap, you will die here and no one will ever find your bones." The evil woman with the beautiful luagh said. Vincent as the brave swordsman that he was tried to rush this new foe, but with a flick of her hand, he was thrown to the side like a ragdoll."

Serge drew the smug swordsmen, now having his worries validated, rushing at the nymph. Swords drawn with blinding speed the swordsmen rushed the evil nymph but a flicker of energy caused by the nymph's gestured pushed Vincent out of the way.

In the final scene he drew Vincent crashing into the wall and falling onto the ground, cracks appearing on the wall where he had collided with it.

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:36 am

Nicole experimented with the sunglasses for a moment; slipping them on and off rapidly, as though attempting to decide something. Then made a choice, apparently - to keep them on.

Paused for a second at Adley's offer, then shook her head. 'Nah. Too long to switch weapons.'

As the others continued to clear the room for traps, Nicole took overwatch; to stand guard and protect the others. The shades may have saved the "wizards" life; for Nicole had been aiming at the doorway waiting for some body part to appear to greet with some ounces of steel, but the tinted lenses had somewhat obscured her vision.

As the woman came into view, apparently wishing to surrender; Nicole held her fire, and now started to look at the doorway and around her. This could be a trap of some form...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:20 am

Serge drew the smug swordsmen, now having his worries validated, rushing at the nymph. Swords drawn with blinding speed the swordsmen rushed the evil nymph but a flicker of energy caused by the nymph's gestured pushed Vincent out of the way.

In the final scene he drew Vincent crashing into the wall and falling onto the ground, cracks appearing on the wall where he had collided with it.

It was Cava's turn again and she said.
"Alexa cast a bolt of pure ice at the nymph woman and hit one of her wings, and while the attack was painful it did not stop the nymp from again using her powers to toss Alexa to the side."
"Jonah, his pirate friend and Princess Katine who manifested a pink cat hilted sword also tried to attack this new foe but they where tossed aside and could not defeat their enemy."
"It seamed that all was lost, this trap would claim the lives of our heroes but then as he go to his feet Vincent noticed something, in the back of the nymph woman, between her shimmering wings where a sickly green crystal embedded into her skin."

Nicole experimented with the sunglasses for a moment; slipping them on and off rapidly, as though attempting to decide something. Then made a choice, apparently - to keep them on.

"You can pop out the glass on the left side only the right one is enchanted, and Mr Roth Hicks said he did not want them back."
Theodora suggjested.

As the others continued to clear the room for traps, Nicole took overwatch; to stand guard and protect the others. The shades may have saved the "wizards" life; for Nicole had been aiming at the doorway waiting for some body part to appear to greet with some ounces of steel, but the tinted lenses had somewhat obscured her vision.

As the woman came into view, apparently wishing to surrender; Nicole held her fire, and now started to look at the doorway and around her. This could be a trap of some form...

You did not see anyone else in the doorway, just the woman who where surrendering.
"Why do you wish to leave your fellow Nephandi Miss?"
Jeffry asked he was clearly suspicious of the woman.
"I am a infernalist, I sold my soul for some benefits, I want to be alive to enjoy those benefits and this place is getting way to hot, and it is not like I have been treated well enough here to want to die for these guys."
The woman scoffed.
"Listen I just want to live."

[Colin] (Labyrinth talking with Dalisse at 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin sighed, then looked at his phone, "Well... it was worth it."

"Sometimes personal suffering is a small price to pay to be able to spare another suffering."
Dalisse agreed.
"I am glad a solution was found and that the kid will be okey."

He frowned, "The Hagalaz... facing her in person? Hum, is there anything useful you can tell me about the rooms the two groups are in, or the immediate surroundings?"

"Yes they are facing her and her constructs."
The Handler said.
"The mall portal party are in a large sitting room right outside the library, we use it for festive dinners at times, it is a large, rectangular chamber, I have one eye there, and a liver."
Dalisse informed you.
"The auto shop portal group are in a large room used for punishing our own, there is a bone billar in the ceter and stone benches along the walls so that the Labyrinth members can sit and observe a punishment taking place."
"Other than there the room is mostly emptly other than some cabinets with the tools needed for punishment. I have three ears, some sexual organs there, under the room I have a set of lungs."

(OOC: Yeah that deck will probably work well for kitchen table Magic, but not for a tournament. It would probably do well next time you come over for gaming with the group though.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:40 am

It was Cava's turn again and she said.
"Alexa cast a bolt of pure ice at the nymph woman and hit one of her wings, and while the attack was painful it did not stop the nymp from again using her powers to toss Alexa to the side."
"Jonah, his pirate friend and Princess Katine who manifested a pink cat hilted sword also tried to attack this new foe but they where tossed aside and could not defeat their enemy."
"It seamed that all was lost, this trap would claim the lives of our heroes but then as he go to his feet Vincent noticed something, in the back of the nymph woman, between her shimmering wings where a sickly green crystal embedded into her skin."

"Now this is getting more and more exciting!" Serge said as he happily drew the battle scene.

A crystalline shard of ice appeared to out of the ice witche's hand and in the next panel a thin layer of frost could be seen forming over the Nymph's wings.

The heroic trio pounced at the now disabled Nymph women, only to be thrown away by a sweeping gesture of her hands.

Vincent, who had been resting in the background, was drawn with a angered look on his face. He was pointing at the green jewel (which Serge hastily added to all of the previous drawings) embedded on the nymph's back. Serge drew a large speech bubble over Vincent, having him say "Hit the weak point you dummies!"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next