Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 12 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:21 am

Rosa took over again and she said.
"Dr Moonlight thanked the cleric for the plant and carefully put it in her pack. After a moment to rest the party returned to Princess Katie's castle for the victory celebration."

Serge laughed as he immediately drew the party scene. A large banquet hall with long tables reaching from one end of the room to the next. The tables were adorned with extravagant mouth-watering food piled so high you weren't able to see the person on the other side. Cat servants were running around on their tiny little legs making sure that everyone had a drink in their hand and food on their plate at all times.

The decorations were lavish, consisting of cat-themed ice statues, fountains and chandeliers. The guests wore their finest suits and dresses and everyone was having a wonderful time, dancing, dining, and chatting. The heroes were amongst the guests, each doing an activity befitting their personality.  Some interesting actions of note was the pirate, who was sneaking around stealing precious items from the castle only to be stopped by Alexa who was following him closely.

It was Cava's turn again and she said.
"The party went on for an entire night with everyone dressed at their finest. Dr Moonlight thanked all of the heroes for their help. Everyone also got a kiss on the cheek from Princess Katie as a reward."

Each of the heroes accepted the kiss, although Vincent quickly wiped it off when Dr. Moonlight wasn't looking.

(OOC: I am extremly excited to see what Colin says to the Aswadim. Hopefully he starts listing off various works of fictions he should read Razz. )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 12 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Adley Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:22 am

In Enochian, he said to her as he caught a glimpse of her form, [i]'Thank you for your help. In this now, we must complete what we came to do and stop those ones who are dark inside where you cannot touch. I hope that will also free you so you may go back to your duties, if we can eliminate the one that has bound you," he said, sounding apologetic for not trying to release her immediately.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:03 am

Anja's Post:

A little shrug to this, either not believing or understanding about "souls", but willing to go along with it for... reasons. Merely readied her rifle to continue and followed the others.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:28 am

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

Each of the heroes accepted the kiss, although Vincent quickly wiped it off when Dr. Moonlight wasn't looking.

Yu Die took over and said.
"The next morning everyone was gathered in the courtyard, it was time for Dr Moonlight to return to her home planet to cure the plauge the darkness had caused. The heroes had won this time, but clearly the darkness would be back, for now there was time to be joyus though as good had scored a victory."
Liv took over and jane translated.
"Dr Moonlight hugged her new friends and went into her rocket ship and set the course for home, the ship fired of and she was off to save the inhabitants of Unicornia. The heroes stayed in Princess katie's castle for a few more days to rest and then they went home, though they where ready to be summoned again the next time the darkness rared it's ugly head."
Rosa smiled to Liv and then said..
"And then I think we are at the end of our little story."
She said and the girls nodded.
"That was fun."
Jane said and Cava nodded.
"Very fun."

[Adley and Nicole] (Labyrinth, Jeffry's strike team at 2 30)

A little shrug to this, either not believing or understanding about "souls", but willing to go along with it for... reasons. Merely readied her rifle to continue and followed the others.

Jeffry chuckled a little then he turned serious.
"You do not need to believe in Avatars Miss, what you do have to believe is that for us, we believe in them and for any mystic any torture would be an acceptable trade to keep our Avatar's safe and death would be a small price to pay to save them. You do not need to believe the same as your enemy or allies for that matter but understanding their world view is useful. Also even if you do not believe in souls, even the Union knows that some are born with memories of earlier lives, if Larson dies today, chances are a child will be born with her motivations and memories and that should be enough for you to want to stop such an eent from happening."
The old Hermetic said as he made his way down the fleshy corridor.

In Enochian, he said to her as he caught a glimpse of her form, [i]'Thank you for your help. In this now, we must complete what we came to do and stop those ones who are dark inside where you cannot touch. I hope that will also free you so you may go back to your duties, if we can eliminate the one that has bound you," he said, sounding apologetic for not trying to release her immediately.

"The words that bind me will die with the one who uttered them and I can return to my purpose."
The elemental said.
"Do not be concerned man with what I can't thouch inside, I understand you see time I do not the now when I am released is also a part of the greater now. I only regret I can not aid you. But when I am released call my name into the wind if you need my aid and I will come."
She said as she floated about the air went.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:41 am

Yu Die took over and said.
"The next morning everyone was gathered in the courtyard, it was time for Dr Moonlight to return to her home planet to cure the plauge the darkness had caused. The heroes had won this time, but clearly the darkness would be back, for now there was time to be joyus though as good had scored a victory."
Liv took over and jane translated.
"Dr Moonlight hugged her new friends and went into her rocket ship and set the course for home, the ship fired of and she was off to save the inhabitants of Unicornia. The heroes stayed in Princess katie's castle for a few more days to rest and then they went home, though they where ready to be summoned again the next time the darkness rared it's ugly head."

Serge drew the touching scene of Dr. Moonlight and her friends standing in front of her spaceship, which had been adorned with gifts from Princess Katie's kingdom. Each of the hero's had a sad look on their face as they saw their friend blasting off into space. Even the pirate who was struggling not to cry. Each of them were waving goodbye and Jonah and Alexa shot up magical fireworks to celebrate their success against the forces of evil.

In a tiny corner Serge drew a wisp of smoke, foreshadowing the inevitable return of the darkness....

Rosa smiled to Liv and then said..
"And then I think we are at the end of our little story."
She said and the girls nodded.
"That was fun."
Jane said and Cava nodded.
"Very fun."

"Yeah that was a fun story." Serge said as he begun rubbing his wrists and organizing the many pages that made up the story. "I feel like I just illustrated an entire children's storybook"

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:43 am

'You want her alive. Got it.' Nicole replied, ending with a "what else do you want?" look for a moment. Then went back to doing her job; watching for any possible enemies or those damn traps.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:09 am

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

"Yeah that was a fun story." Serge said as he begun rubbing his wrists and organizing the many pages that made up the story. "I feel like I just illustrated an entire children's storybook"

"Well we can always turn them into a story book. I can write up a bit of the story to each drawing and we can bind it into a book."
Yu Die suggjested. Rosa smiled a little.
"It would be a nice thing to have to story as a book."
She agreed.
"Perhaps someone will like to read it."
Cava agreed.

'You want her alive. Got it.' Nicole replied, ending with a "what else do you want?" look for a moment. Then went back to doing her job; watching for any possible enemies or those damn traps.

Cecilia pointed of a few more traps along the way and Darrian got rid of them with his potions. Then after a few minutes walk through the now empty fleshy corridors, some of them looking like pepole had dropped what they where carrying and fleeing for their lives, which the probably had, there where several items strewns over the floors, your group came to a corridor with a sharp turn that ended in a set of double doors.
"That is the armory."
Cecilia said and nodded towards the large, bone doors.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:23 am

"Well we can always turn them into a story book. I can write up a bit of the story to each drawing and we can bind it into a book."
Yu Die suggjested. Rosa smiled a little.
"It would be a nice thing to have to story as a book."
She agreed.
"Perhaps someone will like to read it."
Cava agreed.

"That can be a fun little project for the future." Serge said agreeing with the girls suggestion. "I'd probably have to redo a couple of these drawings though. Some of these are kinda rushed and I want to try and improve them. Our first book must be perfect!" he declared with a clenched fist.

"Anyways it looks like that fun little game is over. What do you girl's want to do now?" Serge asked.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:56 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30 PM]
"Perhaps so, the cycle never ends it is in all things after all."
The Handler said and nodded.
Colin nodded, "For everything, there is a season..."

"I am afraid I can not help you Colin, this man will be able to just brush my magick aside as if it is nothing."
Dalisse said and frowned.
"However the Aswadim is not likely to actually act and hurt you, not directly but...yes let us hope he have a smidgeon of gratitude indeed."
He nodded, "A scant reassurance, but reassurance nonetheless..."

Then he replied succinctly: 'Y, TY.
He smiled wryly and sent off another last message before flicking the phone to silent, 'A. is coming to see me; situation just got a little sticky. Good luck, and Godspeed.'

Dalisse gave you a nervous look and nodded.
"The same Colin, you are a good man, I have enjoyed talking with you though the situation could be better."
She said.
He nodded, smiling thinly as he slipped his phone into his pocket, "Well, then... time to be on our best behaviour, I guess."

A few moments later you noticed something powerful in the room, something with power you had never before felt. Dalisse elegantly knelt with a look of both wonder and fear on her face...and then you saw him. The man was tall and of stocky built but at the same time grunt. His skin was a dark copper color and his ruffeled jaw length hair was so dark brown it was allmost black, his eyes where a dark, onyx black. He had a prominent, eagle nose, a sharp face and almound shaped eyes, a bit of dark stubble graced his chin. The stranger where wearing a long white linned tunic over white, loose linnen pants, he had turquoise beads around his right wrist and more beads at his throat. The man studied you for a long while then he spoke in a strong but soft voice.
"So then, we meet again."
He got to his feet and bowed deeply, resisting the little voice telling him to kneel before such a being. Show respect, yes, but submission was simply not justifiable. He arched an eyebrow ever so slightly at the Aswadim's words before straightening his back again, not meeting his gaze directly, "I'm sorry, Sir, but I have no active memory of meeting you at another time... A part of my Avatar might have such a memory, but it has not been shared with me to date. Unless there is more of you than anyone suspects in your grandson, that is... A handsome young man; I see that he gets it from his grandfather."

((OOC: Oh, come on now, as if Colin would delve into casual banter with an Aswadim? Oh, wait. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:21 am

A. is coming to see me; situation just got a little sticky. Good luck, and Godspeed.'

He blinked and pulled his phone out, reading the message. For a fraction of a moment, he looked confused, going over all the names he knew that started with A and of course it wasn't himself and it wasn't Antonio and he was going through the names of the remaining Nephandi...Then he shook his head and muttered 'no..." to himself, dropping a few shades more pale if possible. A worried, possibly frightened expression bloomed on his face before he pulled the phone to his pater's attention. He didn't know what to reply, but reading Colin's dry surmising of things being 'a little sticky' he shook his head once and typed, 'Good luck to you too.' What he said aloud as he typed was an expletive of alarm in Greek.

"The words that bind me will die with the one who uttered them and I can return to my purpose." The elemental said. "Do not be concerned man with what I can't thouch inside, I understand you see time I do not the now when I am released is also a part of the greater now. I only regret I can not aid you. But when I am released call my name into the wind if you need my aid and I will come."

"I...was told your Name by another that knew it so that I might find and try to help you and ask for help while here. I thank you for allowing me to request help in another now and another place."

"That is the armory." Cecilia said and nodded towards the large, bone doors.

As they went along, he double checked the way and the doors and markers from June's intel, just as a precaution. Still concerned about what was happening to Colin, he had to pay attention to what was going on around them. As they got to the doors, he asked, "These doors have a spell on them so that any non-Fallen will feel immense pain upon trying to enter, correct?"

// just don't ask him for a bedtime story - nothing that ends in 'the end'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:45 pm

Then he shook his head and muttered 'no..." to himself, dropping a few shades more pale if possible. A worried, possibly frightened expression bloomed on his face before he pulled the phone to his pater's attention. He didn't know what to reply, but reading Colin's dry surmising of things being 'a little sticky' he shook his head once and typed, 'Good luck to you too.' What he said aloud as he typed was an expletive of alarm in Greek.

Jeffry read the message...then he swore in Greek and shook his head.
"I am going to strangle that man...well not literary but...one day I am going to go Marauder and...just tell him to keep his wits about him and..."
Then here where another string of swear words in at least hald a dozen languages.

"I...was told your Name by another that knew it so that I might find and try to help you and ask for help while here. I thank you for allowing me to request help in another now and another place."

"We can exhange aid, this pleases me. When the one who bind me is no more I can go home and be what I am. In your now I am holding one of the ones with what I can not touch inside alive, he can not draw air into the bags in his chest, humans need to draw air into their chests or they will stop moving and become what you call spirits and waste product that rot."
The elemental said as if this was a great revelation.
"The man who flies with a face that have changed in the now said you would want the one I am helping alive."

As they went along, he double checked the way and the doors and markers from June's intel, just as a precaution. Still concerned about what was happening to Colin, he had to pay attention to what was going on around them. As they got to the doors, he asked, "These doors have a spell on them so that any non-Fallen will feel immense pain upon trying to enter, correct?"

The armory was where it was supposed to be according to the map. Cecilia shook her head her eyes wide.
"No but the doors into the Caul chamber have that enchantment you speak of on it. We are forced to go in there, we who are not Awakened at times...as punishment to be tortured by that inchantment."
She mutered and cringed.

"That can be a fun little project for the future." Serge said agreeing with the girls suggestion. "I'd probably have to redo a couple of these drawings though. Some of these are kinda rushed and I want to try and improve them. Our first book must be perfect!" he declared with a clenched fist.

"I think the drawings look nice Sir."
Jane said and nodded.
"We made a book in my class in school, my sleeper school that is. We all made a drawing and wrote something and then we uploaded it to Lulu which is a site online and we each got a real book on real paper that looked real that we ourselves had made, it is so cool. I have mine in my room if you want to see it. I drew a tea party."
The little girl continued exitedly.

"Anyways it looks like that fun little game is over. What do you girl's want to do now?" Serge asked.

"Hum...what about beading bracelets Sir? I have colorful beads."
Cava shugjested.
"That might be fun I have some beads as well Sir."
Jane said.
"But perhaps boys do not like beads."

[Colin] (Speaking with Dalisse at the Labyrinth 2:30 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "For everything, there is a season..."

"That is true that is true."
Dalisse said and nodded.

He nodded, "A scant reassurance, but reassurance nonetheless..."

The Handler just gave you a nervous nod at that.

He got to his feet and bowed deeply, resisting the little voice telling him to kneel before such a being. Show respect, yes, but submission was simply not justifiable. He arched an eyebrow ever so slightly at the Aswadim's words before straightening his back again, not meeting his gaze directly,

The Aswadim smiled a little at this.
"When I was a young man I was forced to bow and scrape, I need no submission."
He said to Dalisse before he turned towards you.

"I'm sorry, Sir, but I have no active memory of meeting you at another time... A part of my Avatar might have such a memory, but it has not been shared with me to date. Unless there is more of you than anyone suspects in your grandson, that is... A handsome young man; I see that he gets it from his grandfather."

"Ah yes my grandchildren, Ir's children, well a granddaugther and a born rebis but I guess they can be said to be a gransdon but no, the child have my blood but nothing more. I guess you are not...timeless just yet then. I have met you in the future...and in the past. First time I think you and a young man with dark hair and blue eyes where seeking out my wife to find a flame...hum...or perhaps this is the first meeting then...time gets confusing when it is linear...you may call me Irik."
The Aswadim said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30ish PM]

"Ah yes my grandchildren, Ir's children, well a granddaugther and a born rebis but I guess they can be said to be a gransdon but no, the child have my blood but nothing more. I guess you are not...timeless just yet then. I have met you in the future...and in the past. First time I think you and a young man with dark hair and blue eyes where seeking out my wife to find a flame...hum...or perhaps this is the first meeting then...time gets confusing when it is linear...you may call me Irik."
The Aswadim said.
Colin inclined his head to the side, "No, there's... Hm, perhaps I was mistaken about his parentage, but I did meet a young man earlier... Well, no matter. I am not quite timeless yet, no, though my future self does seem to be grooming me for the role. Time does get quite confusing when it is linear and the lines to not match up precisely."
He nodded, "Very well, Irik. I am Colin, as I suspect you already know."
He frowned slightly, "Hum, dark hair and blue eyes... He'll be livid when he learns this, then."
He shook his head, "But I ought not ramble on... am I to gather this is a mere courtesy visit, then, as the usurper who sought to control you is taken to face justice for her crimes against us all?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:35 pm

effry read the message...then he swore in Greek and shook his head. "I am going to strangle that man...well not literary but...one day I am going to go Marauder and...just tell him to keep his wits about him and..." Then here where another string of swear words in at least hald a dozen languages.

"My sentiments exactly," he said with a worried frown. He added to his message, 'Keep your wits about you..

We can exhange aid, this pleases me. When the one who bind me is no more I can go home and be what I am. In your now I am holding one of the ones with what I can not touch inside alive, he can not draw air into the bags in his chest, humans need to draw air into their chests or they will stop moving and become what you call spirits and waste product that rot." The elemental said as if this was a great revelation. "The man who flies with a face that have changed in the now said you would want the one I am helping alive."

"That is so," he said with a nod to the elemental. She had a good grasp on it, really for being a spirit. "We thank you for all you have done to help us, I am glad it is also of benefit to you and your Domain. I must go attend to my duties and function, be well. I hope we will speak again in a now that is better, friend."

The armory was where it was supposed to be according to the map. Cecilia shook her head her eyes wide.
"No but the doors into the Caul chamber have that enchantment you speak of on it. We are forced to go in there, we who are not Awakened at times...as punishment to be tortured by that inchantment."

"I see, thank you for the correction I am sorry that it brought up painful memories. Do you see traps?" he asked, having a look around himself. They must know they were out here, they had to act soon. "I would expect something on the door, triggered when we look for it or try to open it," he said, recalling Darrian's earlier warning.

// lol...Colin's gift for understatement continues to amuse. It's almost like he's meeting the /most dangerous/ "quest giver" ever in any scenario xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:46 pm

Nicole followed the rest of the group, keeping watch for hostiles.

[And one of these days, it'll be the death of Colin. Perhaps if Nick's the person on the other end of the line...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:03 pm

"Hum...what about beading bracelets Sir? I have colorful beads."
Cava shugjested.
"That might be fun I have some beads as well Sir."
Jane said.
"But perhaps boys do not like beads."

"I can play with beads." he assured the young girls. "We can see what sorts of colorful patterns and designs we can create."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:36 pm

Colin inclined his head to the side, "No, there's... Hm, perhaps I was mistaken about his parentage, but I did meet a young man earlier... Well, no matter. I am not quite timeless yet, no, though my future self does seem to be grooming me for the role. Time does get quite confusing when it is linear and the lines to not match up precisely."

"Ahh Talisin...yes I guess in a way he is my grandson but he is more spirit than child but he do carry my blood I guess the physical part of him at least."
The Aswadim said and nodded.
"One day you will be timeless, or at least time will pose no bounderies for you any longer."
He said and nodded.

He nodded, "Very well, Irik. I am Colin, as I suspect you already know."

"Yes I do know your name."
The ancient mage said simply.

He frowned slightly, "Hum, dark hair and blue eyes... He'll be livid when he learns this, then."

"Indeed the same, but I am afraid I did not speak to him, my wife banished me from the realm whendiscussions of this flame came up, being married to...a non Fallen woman of such power can be trying at times."

He shook his head, "But I ought not ramble on... am I to gather this is a mere courtesy visit, then, as the usurper who sought to control you is taken to face justice for her crimes against us all?"

"I am not best pleased with Larson's behavior I have some friends that will wait for what is left of her soul when she is executed...but yes this is a courtesy visit, no matter how much I hate to admit it, your group did help me out...so I will grant a favor. Now I can not act in the world, in any word there are laws all Oracles must follow, I can not explain them but there are reasons they are there. But I can answer a question. When there is need each of you may look for me, I will know and I will find you and answer each question each to those who fought in the Labyrinth today, one question each, not more."
The Aswadim said then he inclined his head to you.
"Well then until we meet again."
He said and started walking towards the door.

"My sentiments exactly," he said with a worried frown. He added to his message, 'Keep your wits about you..

"I guess it is a good thing the man is an Orphan he would have driven his Mentor insane."
Jeffry said with a slight smile but it was clear from the look in his dark eyes that he was very worried.

"That is so," he said with a nod to the elemental. She had a good grasp on it, really for being a spirit. "We thank you for all you have done to help us, I am glad it is also of benefit to you and your Domain. I must go attend to my duties and function, be well. I hope we will speak again in a now that is better, friend."

"I will hear you in the wind, you are always in some part of my domain."
The spirit said simply not seaming to think that more thad to be said.

"I see, thank you for the correction I am sorry that it brought up painful memories. Do you see traps?" he asked, having a look around himself. They must know they were out here, they had to act soon. "I would expect something on the door, triggered when we look for it or try to open it," he said, recalling Darrian's earlier warning.

"It is ok."
Cecilia said and looked down
"I am used to such treatment really."
She informed you.
"I know of no traps here but I only know of the ones I have helped to build."
She added.
"Hum...well I see a ward at least."
Jeffry commented.
"Hasty word but deadly non the less, and with a curse put into it if it is tampered with some care will have to be used."

Nicole followed the rest of the group, keeping watch for hostiles.

There where no hostiles you could see around, at least not for now.

"I can play with beads." he assured the young girls. "We can see what sorts of colorful patterns and designs we can create."

Jane drew a box of beads a clasps and thread out of her arts supply box and Cava rummaged around in her back pack to find another box of colorful plastic beads and hoops to stick together to make trinkets.
"Well I do like to make things."
Yu Die said and smiled.
"Why don't you guys get ready and I will get us some more soda and another cup of coffee for myself?"
Rosa suggjested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Jane drew a box of beads a clasps and thread out of her arts supply box and Cava rummaged around in her back pack to find another box of colorful plastic beads and hoops to stick together to make trinkets.
"Well I do like to make things."
Yu Die said and smiled.
"Why don't you guys get ready and I will get us some more soda and another cup of coffee for myself?"
Rosa suggested.

"Sure thing." Serge said to Rosa as he reached out and began playing around with the many beads in front of him.

"I think I'll use a pattern of alternating red and blue beads. What about you guys?" he asked as he began hoarding any red and blue beads he came across.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:04 pm

"Ahh Talisin...yes I guess in a way he is my grandson but he is more spirit than child but he do carry my blood I guess the physical part of him at least."
The Aswadim said and nodded.
"One day you will be timeless, or at least time will pose no bounderies for you any longer."
He said and nodded.
Colin nodded, "That's the one I had in mind. He may be more spirit than human, but I do not think anyone would refute your relation on sight."

"Indeed the same, but I am afraid I did not speak to him, my wife banished me from the realm whendiscussions of this flame came up, being married to...a non Fallen woman of such power can be trying at times."
He smiled wryly, "I rather suspect that describes any marriage between equals - or close to equals. I guess I am not that far off from finding out for myself..."

"I am not best pleased with Larson's behavior I have some friends that will wait for what is left of her soul when she is executed...but yes this is a courtesy visit, no matter how much I hate to admit it, your group did help me out...so I will grant a favor. Now I can not act in the world, in any word there are laws all Oracles must follow, I can not explain them but there are reasons they are there. But I can answer a question. When there is need each of you may look for me, I will know and I will find you and answer each question each to those who fought in the Labyrinth today, one question each, not more."
The Aswadim said then he inclined his head to you.
"Well then until we meet again."
He said and started walking towards the door.
He bowed slightly, "That... is a rare favour indeed. I will let the others know; I cannot guess at how many are going to take you up on it, but if any of us do, it will be desperate times indeed."
He hesitated for a moment, "Ah, if you could wait for one more moment before departing... There's a third man in this room, and I fear he would never forgive me if I let him sleep through your presence. He rather idolizes you - as is quite proper - and has great desire to bask in your presence, if only briefly."
He glanced at Dalisse, "I don't suppose you could wake Brandon now?"

((OOC: That does raise the question, though - if Colin speaks with the most dangerous Quest Givers, how dangerous does that make Colin, if they need him to do the work for them? Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:21 pm

Colin nodded, "That's the one I had in mind. He may be more spirit than human, but I do not think anyone would refute your relation on sight."

"Hum...yes well Ir did beget the boy, he is my blood you are right about that, spirit or no."
The Aswadim admitted and nodded.

He smiled wryly, "I rather suspect that describes any marriage between equals - or close to equals. I guess I am not that far off from finding out for myself..."

Irik got a strange look in his dark eyes.
"Ah...I suspect no one are the equal of my wife, I literary sold my soul to win her, not that she wanted me to off course, but how else would a potter's son win the hand of a princess?"
He said and smiled.
"Yes I know, you are the Postulant's husband...hum..."

He bowed slightly, "That... is a rare favour indeed. I will let the others know; I cannot guess at how many are going to take you up on it, but if any of us do, it will be desperate times indeed."

"Desperate times will come my good man, but as to how many will take me up on my offer, that is determined and it is not, it is up to their wills."

He hesitated for a moment, "Ah, if you could wait for one more moment before departing... There's a third man in this room, and I fear he would never forgive me if I let him sleep through your presence. He rather idolizes you - as is quite proper - and has great desire to bask in your presence, if only briefly."
He glanced at Dalisse, "I don't suppose you could wake Brandon now?"

Irik hesitated then he nodded.
"As you wish."
He said simply. Dalisse hessitated then she went into her bedroom to wake Brandon, she returned with the rather groggy young Nephandus after a few moments and you saw his jaw drop and he dropped to his knees in awe.
"T...the...the Aswadim!"
He muttered with stars in his eyes. Irik just smiled to the boy for one moment, then he took one more step and was gone.

"Sure thing." Serge said to Rosa as he reached out and began playing around with the many beads in front of him.

"I think I'll use a pattern of alternating red and blue beads. What about you guys?" he asked as he began hoarding any red and blue beads he came across.

"I will make a pink bracelet."
Cava anounced as Rosa got to her feet and went to the kitchen.
"I will make a yellow necklace."
Said Jane and Liv started gatheirng white and pale baby blue beads. Yu Die smiled and looked at the darker blue beads and took some thread.
"Excuse me Sir could I have some of the dark blue ones, I will make a bracelet to I think...for my future wife, I have not met her but I dream about her and she will come here that I know, I will not meet her quite yet but I will leave her a gift and somehow I know she likes dark blue."
The young Akashic said with an enigmatic smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:32 pm

"I will make a pink bracelet."
Cava anounced as Rosa got to her feet and went to the kitchen.
"I will make a yellow necklace."
Said Jane and Liv started gatheirng white and pale baby blue beads.

"Ohhh only one color. Bold choice but simplicity is often the best choice." Serge commented as he began stringing up his fire and ice bracelet.

Yu Die smiled and looked at the darker blue beads and took some thread.
"Excuse me Sir could I have some of the dark blue ones, I will make a bracelet to I think...for my future wife, I have not met her but I dream about her and she will come here that I know, I will not meet her quite yet but I will leave her a gift and somehow I know she likes dark blue."
The young Akashic said with an enigmatic smile.

"Sure go nuts!" Serge said as he playfully tossed a few of the dark blues at the young Akashic. While it wasn't evident on his face, Serge remembered another thing the sorceress in his seeking had told him.

"....a young maid who needs to trust you to allow to help her be with her beloved....." were the words that echoed deep within the recesses of his mind. "So she was talking about Yu Die. In fact....everyone she was talking about is in this room." Serge thought as he glanced at Liv, whose mother and father were in danger, and at Rosa and Jane, whose teacher's were in danger in the current battle with the Nephandi.

"So what's this future wife look like? Do you have any idea?" Serge asked casually.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:36 pm

Nicole continues to watch for ambushes and the like; doing her best to keep her mind on the mission.

[How dangerous does it make Colin? Well, it all depends: how dangerous is an answering-machine? *smirks*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:53 pm

"Hum...yes well Ir did beget the boy, he is my blood you are right about that, spirit or no."
The Aswadim admitted and nodded.
Colin smiled, "I suppose I'll have to keep an eye on the whole family... It wouldn't do to have a repeat of Larson's impudence."

Irik got a strange look in his dark eyes.
"Ah...I suspect no one are the equal of my wife, I literary sold my soul to win her, not that she wanted me to off course, but how else would a potter's son win the hand of a princess?"
He said and smiled.
"Yes I know, you are the Postulant's husband...hum..."
He smiled thinly, "How else indeed... Well, that would depend on a number of factions, actually - the period being one of the more crucial ones. In the last hundred years or so, royalty has increasingly started marrying what would earlier be deemed commoners, or even serfs... and there've always been fairy tales of the resourceful pauper who's risen to the occasion to win the princess and half the kingdom. All the same, I guess some of those tales have used very clever metaphors of exchanged favours to cover up the hero selling their soul..."
He grinned, "And yes, I am the Postulant's husband... or I will be soon. Though I rather hope that's not all I will be remembered as. Ah, no spoilers, please."

"Desperate times will come my good man, but as to how many will take me up on my offer, that is determined and it is not, it is up to their wills."
He nodded, "The day may come when I need reliable information from you... whether or not the others decide to cash in their markers is not for me to say. Or to judge. But I will see to it that they know they have the option."

Irik hesitated then he nodded.
"As you wish."
He said simply. Dalisse hessitated then she went into her bedroom to wake Brandon, she returned with the rather groggy young Nephandus after a few moments and you saw his jaw drop and he dropped to his knees in awe.
"T...the...the Aswadim!"
He muttered with stars in his eyes. Irik just smiled to the boy for one moment, then he took one more step and was gone.
He grinned at Brandon, "He decided to give me a message. I figured you would never forgive me if I let you sleep through it all..."

((OOC: Under the circumstances, I suspect "answering machine" isn't the best comparison... "Manufacturing robot" might be a better choice. And those can, incidentally, be pretty lethal if you get too close. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:07 am

Nicole continues to watch for ambushes and the like; doing her best to keep her mind on the mission.

It did not seam to be allot of pepole left in the Labyrinth, it was still quiet though keeping watch was probably a good idea you saw several of the others did the same while Jeffry where trying to figure out how to get through the door.

"Ohhh only one color. Bold choice but simplicity is often the best choice." Serge commented as he began stringing up his fire and ice bracelet.

"There are several shades of pink and yellow as you can see Sir so there can still be some variation."
Cava said and smiled as she started putting pink beads on a string.

"Sure go nuts!" Serge said as he playfully tossed a few of the dark blues at the young Akashic. While it wasn't evident on his face, Serge remembered another thing the sorceress in his seeking had told him.

Yu Die effortlessly caught the beads and she cut several lengts of thread and started making knots in them before adding a bead and then more knots.
"Thanks Sir."

"So what's this future wife look like? Do you have any idea?" Serge asked casually.

The Akashic smiled a little.
"I am not sure...blond I think. But she is a girl around my age, and there is a darkness in her that she is fighting, all I know is that I will meet her and we will become friends and then more, and I do not know how I know, I just do."

Colin smiled, "I suppose I'll have to keep an eye on the whole family... It wouldn't do to have a repeat of Larson's impudence."

"No this...tendency of modern men to let everyone have accsess to their taglocks of various kind, hair, body fluids, fond personal posessions, in my time we knew better and you should think mages would be more careful."
Irik said and huffed.
"But the young have to be allowed to do the mistakes they please how else will they grow."

He smiled thinly, "How else indeed... Well, that would depend on a number of factions, actually - the period being one of the more crucial ones. In the last hundred years or so, royalty has increasingly started marrying what would earlier be deemed commoners, or even serfs... and there've always been fairy tales of the resourceful pauper who's risen to the occasion to win the princess and half the kingdom. All the same, I guess some of those tales have used very clever metaphors of exchanged favours to cover up the hero selling their soul..."

Irik smirked a little.
"My wife's grand father where a Naqada king in pre-dynastic Egypt so any modern notion of social mobility where...far of so for a craftsman's son to marry royalty would b unheard of, unless he became what would be known as a merchant prince and have enough wealth to impress her family, and yes allot of sudden sucsess stories are those who have gotten help from one entity or another...or sudden inspiration from their souls sleeping or not."

He grinned, "And yes, I am the Postulant's husband... or I will be soon. Though I rather hope that's not all I will be remembered as. Ah, no spoilers, please."

"What others will remember you as I could not say, I do not remember I live."
He said simply.

He nodded, "The day may come when I need reliable information from you... whether or not the others decide to cash in their markers is not for me to say. Or to judge. But I will see to it that they know they have the option."

"Good, when a dept is owed I pay it."
He grunted and nodded.

He grinned at Brandon, "He decided to give me a message. I figured you would never forgive me if I let you sleep through it all..."

"T...thank you Sir...I...I..."
Brandon muttered still rather star struck.
"B...but why did the Aswadim want to...talk with...you?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:33 am

The Akashic smiled a little.
"I am not sure...blond I think. But she is a girl around my age, and there is a darkness in her that she is fighting, all I know is that I will meet her and we will become friends and then more, and I do not know how I know, I just do."

"I can understand that. I get that feeling from time to time." Serge said with a smile. He was in the tradition that specialized in Time magick. Just knowing things will happened came up quite often among his traditionmates, even to him on occasion.

"That's the annoying thing about dreams though. They give us such insight into events and amazing adventures and people until we wake up and forget everything we had just seen. Every aspect of the dream on the tip of our tongues. So tantalizing close yet so far." he said in a tone of familiarity, as if he had been familiar with not being able to remember aspects of a dream.

"That's one of the reasons I like drawings. They can be used to help capture the things we dream about. A physical reminder of what had happened so we don't forget."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:20 am

"It is ok." Cecilia said and looked down "I am used to such treatment really." She informed you. "I know of no traps here but I only know of the ones I have helped to build." She added.
"Hum...well I see a ward at least." Jeffry commented. "Hasty word but deadly non the less, and with a curse put into it if it is tampered with some care will have to be used."

He frowned as he heard Cecilia as she discussed her treatment. Then he said, "If I was holding out in there, I would have trapped the interior right by the door also. From the top, bottom, sides in some way so when the attackers came through they were riddled with a series of spells. Not to mention they're in an armory...for all we know it's rigged to blow up and take all of us..." he said, peering at the doors with suspicion. As he spoke he moved a bit, trying to take a defensible position, waving a bit for Violet and helping Cecelia.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next