Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 22 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:30 pm

"No that should be it, and off course Dr Wong said I should speak with you that you where probably eager to hear news about your Mentor, ah yes he also said to say that she is sleeping right now and needs her rest but once she wakes up you are free to say hello to her if you wish."
Allison said then she smiled a little.
"Yes I should get back to the infirmary and help out, there are to many wounded and to few to care for them, well if you excuse me then Mr Yager."
She said politely and bowed.

"I look forward to visiting my mentor soon then. It was nice meeting you too." Serge said politely. It took a couple seconds before the last thing Allison said registered with him, "Wait? Wounded? How many wounded do we have?" he asked in a worried tone.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 22 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:51 pm

[Colin] (Speaking with Dalisse at the Labyrinth 2:30 in the afternoon.)

Colin shrugged, "No formal power, perhaps, but their position does likely allow them some negotiation leverage."

"Yes this is quite possible indeed, the question is why they would want to kidnap this Cultist if it is even them doing it?"
Dalisse said but she sounded rather skeptical.

He nodded, "So be it, then, and to me falls the task of reducing the price she pays... There's no way I can simply dismiss that as unfortunate collateral damage while she yet lives, after all."

"As you wish but this will take up time and resources, the woman is already damaged by what have been done to her here in the Labyrinth, you are gathering up quite a menagerie of the lost and unloved to tend to my dear host."
Mia said but she sounded like she approved non the less.

He grinned, "And here I thought you picked me just for my good looks."

"A but so I did, you are as broken on the outside as I am, a man with a broken and patched back together face should have a broken and patched back together soul don¨t you think."
The Avatar said with no malice, just a touch of fondness in her voice.

He grimaced, switching the phone to speaker mode, "I'm alright... well, not entirely; there was a bit of the counterattack that got through - the bastard tried to pull a Scanners on me. If not for a lady of nobility and grace here, my head would probably have exploded. It left me with a bit of a headache; nothing a good cup of tea and a bit of rest will help mend, I think. Fair warning, things might get a little louder now."

"Tried to pull a Scanners on you, well now that is both messy and quite rude we can not have that."
Harmony commented dryly.
"I am glad to hear you will be ok Mr Wainwright, very well, let me know what I can do to help."
She aknowledged.

He sneered a little as he raised the Parma again, and looking at the man through the monocle, opened a small portal from the muzzle of the pistol to half an inch up underneath the thinner man's chin, and pulled the trigger, "Spatia nihil."

The ward the tall, skinny man had created indeed kept anyone from taking Heather out of the car but it's creater had not taken into consideration the possibility of someone using a small portal and a gun, you hit the Nephandus in the head wounding him badly but it was not the best angle and it was not clean, the man was not dead but he was down, one of the sand bullets in his head and he was making these horrible little mewling sounds while he spasamed, the gun in his hand went to twise from the spasmes before he dropped it and Heather screamed from fear but you did not think she was hit the bullets had insead made holes in the side door, hopefully not hitting any other cars.
"Well fuck!"
The driver souted and he was about to pull his own gun while driving the car when Heather acted she flipped her chanied hands under her legs and broguht them over the driver's throat, threathening to strangle him.
"Fuck let me go, crazy britch we are going to crash."
He shouted.
"Driv in to the side and stop the car please Sir."
Heather said, still polite tough clearly shaken.
"Okey...okey..."
The man said and did as she said, taking of from the highway and finding a bus pocket along the road to stop at. Heather still held the chain of her handcuffs against his neck though but she was breathing hard, clearly terrified though while the second man kept spasming and mewling in the back seat.

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

"It was nice meeting you too." Serge said politely. It took a couple seconds before the last thing Allison said registered with him, "Wait? Wounded? How many wounded do we have?" he asked in a worried tone.

"Six magi from the Tribunal Sir but there are also several prisoners recovered from the Labyrinth and more incoming what I have been told, and they are badly hurt and in need of care."
Allison replied and frowned.
"Our healers are streched thin."

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:57 pm

"Six magi from the Tribunal Sir but there are also several prisoners recovered from the Labyrinth and more incoming what I have been told, and they are badly hurt and in need of care."
Allison replied and frowned.
"Our healers are streched thin."

"Darn. Is their anything I can do to help?" Serge asked earnestly. He knew since he wasn't a healer their likely wasn't anything he could do, but it didn't hurt to ask.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:06 pm

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

"We need pepole helping out, there is allot that can be done by those who do not have medical training, washing wounds, wrapping bandages, keeping patients calm and so much more, we need all the help we can get up in the temporary infirmary Sir."
Allison said and nodded towards the attic.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:07 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole shifted her position, getting ready to go.

[Though for a 'base of operations', Gary wouldn't be a poor one - Kindred's eyes and hands generally don't reach into small-town regions. And 'hard to kill' is all relative... will True Faith protect him from say a bomb hooked up to his car's starter-engine by some ghouls?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:14 pm

Nicole shifted her position, getting ready to go.

Jeffry glanced over at Nicole as he continued to discuss the ward with the group of Hermetics, apperantly his Tradition enjoyed discussing things...and then discuss them some more and then discuss them even more before something where finally done he also seamed hesitent to hand over the vials of blood now that he saw the pretty, bitchy woman who had spoken about torturing Cecilia where here, the one he referred to as Quesitor DeAngelo, clearly there where some history there.

(OOC: Yes as a matter of fact it would, at least the way the rules True Faith was when Dust to Dust where made higher ratings of it which is very rare, let miracles happen, and with eight dice in the pool the chances of a miracle is pretty good so by a miracle the bomb just did not go of, or it blew up just as the ghouls where mounting it or it did go of but the servant of the lord where left with only scratches, it can happen after all. Praise the Lord!)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:28 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30]
"Yes this is quite possible indeed, the question is why they would want to kidnap this Cultist if it is even them doing it?"
Dalisse said but she sounded rather skeptical.
Colin frowned, "Assuming it is them - which by no means is more than a working hypothesis in lieu of evidence - it is plausible they learned of a request I made from the Cultist and her wife, which would protect my apprentice. And hurting me in such a manner would likely be... well, let's just say I managed to greatly offend one of them..."

"As you wish but this will take up time and resources, the woman is already damaged by what have been done to her here in the Labyrinth, you are gathering up quite a menagerie of the lost and unloved to tend to my dear host."
Mia said but she sounded like she approved non the less.
He smiled thinly, "And how would your opinion of me fare if I simply gave up and threw them under the bus for not being of use to me? You know as well as I do that I'm stubborn, and I hate to let people suffer if I can at all help it..."

"A but so I did, you are as broken on the outside as I am, a man with a broken and patched back together face should have a broken and patched back together soul don¨t you think."
The Avatar said with no malice, just a touch of fondness in her voice.
He grinned, "Ah, good old 'As above, so below', is it? But yes, there is a precious symmetry there."

"Tried to pull a Scanners on you, well now that is both messy and quite rude we can not have that."
Harmony commented dryly.
"I am glad to hear you will be ok Mr Wainwright, very well, let me know what I can do to help."
She aknowledged.
He chuckled, then winced, "Ow... Yes, well, for now, the best I can think of for you is to focus on your love for your wife; help me maintain the connection."

The ward the tall, skinny man had created indeed kept anyone from taking Heather out of the car but it's creater had not taken into consideration the possibility of someone using a small portal and a gun, you hit the Nephandus in the head wounding him badly but it was not the best angle and it was not clean, the man was not dead but he was down, one of the sand bullets in his head and he was making these horrible little mewling sounds while he spasamed, the gun in his hand went to twise from the spasmes before he dropped it and Heather screamed from fear but you did not think she was hit the bullets had insead made holes in the side door, hopefully not hitting any other cars.
"Well fuck!"
The driver souted and he was about to pull his own gun while driving the car when Heather acted she flipped her chanied hands under her legs and broguht them over the driver's throat, threathening to strangle him.
"Fuck let me go, crazy britch we are going to crash."
He shouted.
"Driv in to the side and stop the car please Sir."
Heather said, still polite tough clearly shaken.
"Okey...okey..."
The man said and did as she said, taking of from the highway and finding a bus pocket along the road to stop at. Heather still held the chain of her handcuffs against his neck though but she was breathing hard, clearly terrified though while the second man kept spasming and mewling in the back seat.
He grinned darkly, speaking through the little portal at the muzzle of the gun, "Good work, Heather, now get out of the car, and we can get you out of there... I expect you know how to render the chap unconscious?"

((OOC: Plan A, resolve situation without complications. Plan B, resolve complications. Plan C, use gun. If necessary, use more gun. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:36 pm

"We need pepole helping out, there is allot that can be done by those who do not have medical training, washing wounds, wrapping bandages, keeping patients calm and so much more, we need all the help we can get up in the temporary infirmary Sir."
Allison said and nodded towards the attic.

"I can do most of those things." Serge reasoned to himself. "And I probably should, it's what my mentor would do if half of her body wasn't broken. I'll go with you and help out in the infirmary." he said preparing to follow Allison up to the attic.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:06 pm

"I hope to never have to take part in something like that again." Violet said and sigh. "But I guess you are right Sir there where no other choice but it is still sad...that we had to hurt them like that I feel bad for them and seeing what happened to them it makes me more afraid of ever being captured by one of the other factions, afraid of what they then will do to me if they are as brutal to prisoners as we where just now."
The teenager continued and she looked down at her hands and shivered.

"Well, let's just say it was never a pleasant prospect, one we're going to stay keen to avoid, hrm?"

"That...is a nice way to look at it actually Sir, and I guess it is ok that we will not have a normal Monday again if what we do can ensure that all the sleepers in the city can, that makes it worth it...perhaps that is the price of our magick to...have to do what we do to keep the rest safe." Violet said and nodded. "O...ok...I can continue my Mentor would have wanted me to continue...and I might take you up on that offer to talk Sir...thank you." She muttered softly but there was more determination in her voice now but it was clear this was hard for her, she was just a teenager after all and it would have been hard for anyone.

He gave her a nod. "Good."

"Yeah...it...sucks."
The young Verbena said then she sigh and took a deep breath, shuddering a bit. "You are right Ma'am, we need to see this though, I can still be of use if someone is wounded...I need to focus on that and nothing else until we are home and then I can fall apart." She agreed with just a hint of a smile to you.
Job in hand, and just that.' Nicole replied, ending with a glance and nod...

He gave a nod of agreement as well.

"Let us not argue about the young woman's fate just yet Quesitor DeAngelo there are wrk yet to be done, then once this have been acomplished we can decide what is to be done with her."
Jeffry said darkly, while Cecilia where with the Nephandi had had more or less promised to get a good outcome for her or try, the Quesitor getting involved in that did not please him one bit.
"As you wish Master Morgan, we will discuss it after the fight...come to think of it I might have some use of the wench."
Vittoria spitefully agreed. Cecilia wimpered and looked at you with her eyes big with fear.
The Fortunae shot a angry look at Cecilia but then his eyes softened somewhat.
"She is a hedge wizard and not Awakened? So with the Nephandi that makes her in effect a slave?"
He asked his anger diminished a bit and he sigh.
"I guess...that attacking her would be misplaced vengenced but someone have to pay I lost three Cabalmates and I could do nothing...nothing to help them they just...died before my eyes and we could not even bring their bodies...we had to burn them we would not leave them to rot in this foul place...they where good pepole Sodalis someone have to pay for their deaths!"
The very angry magus declared pain and rage in his eyes.

"Yes, she is a hedge wizard," he confirmed. There wasn't much he could do at present about it but look displeased at the turn of the conversation they were even having at the moment.

'Y'know what you can do?' she continued, moving a step towards the Hermetic, dropping her voice a little and with an underscore of a snarl. 'You learn from this. Work out how you can get better so the next time you're in the shit you know how to save them.' After staring at him for a moment, the woman continued.
'Now, we done now? Just that the job ain't finished yet and it'll be a fucking good move if we can be away from here before the Mirrorshades turn up to wipe everybody out.'
"You are right...fuck...fine yes let us finish the job and get out of here...for now at least but someone still have to pay my Cabalmates can not just be dead, they just can't!" He said pitifully.
The Hermetic gave a sad nod.
"Yeah...as soon as we get the doors open..."
Seeing that there where to many people gathered here with tensions running high and nothing being done one of the magi you had seen at Steelhaven, Ryan you think the others had called him, a tall man with shaggy, brown hair, a worn tunic and jeans and allot of silver rings on his fingers spoke up.
"Ok guys, let us let the researchers figure out how the deal with that ward while some of us try to find our way towards the calls to free the prisoners we have been told are there, we can not leave anyone in a Labyrinth."
The Cultist said and Jeffrey Nodded.
"Yes that is a good idea Mr Darehill I will be taking a group towards a lab that are supposed to be around here for the same purpose, freeing prisoners. Let us not all hang around here people."
Jeffry glanced over at Nicole as he continued to discuss the ward with the group of Hermetics, apperantly his Tradition enjoyed discussing things...and then discuss them some more and then discuss them even more before something where finally done he also seamed hesitent to hand over the vials of blood now that he saw the pretty, bitchy woman who had spoken about torturing Cecilia where here, the one he referred to as Quesitor DeAngelo, clearly there where some history there.

At least for the moment, between his pater and Nicole, they managed to calm the Fortunae down so they could finish. He gave Nicole a nod and then looked sidelong at his pater a moment - which team was he going on? And what was going on with those vials...he still was not clear what they needed Kyle's blood for /precisely/ save that it would have resonance that allowed them inside. But with D'Angelo there he was feeling more cautious than ever. And he was not sure if he were invited in the conversation, though he had an idea about using the blood that he could, ironically, thank an old Diedne and a cactus for inducing, though it may be one that they were already having. As he saw his pater offering out the vials, he sidled up. "If I may..." he said with a look of permission to speak. "Forgive me if this has been suggested, but there is a way of transferring a link to another object in sympathy, could such a method be used here?"

// lol, if Colin was a ranger he'd have foe: Fallen by this point methinks.
Woke up late, saw the last showing of Infinity War and didn't get home till nearly 3 am.
And lol at least with a Flambeau it's applied navel gazing xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:22 pm

Nicole glanced at the talking folk more than once, her growing impatience obvious - clearly she wasn't one to simply stand around. At once point, leant back on the wall but then pushed herself off it with an annoyed frown. 'Well, are we going off to this lab or not?' she finally announces.

[Hmm... is this True Faith plot-armour level? Fine. We'll also put arsenic in his fridge, wire up his shower to the mains and if that fails place a meth lab in his house and a dead body in his car and call every law enforcement in the land. Ensuring that they know Dane is an armed cop-killer...]

[Most likely thought on Nicole's navel-gazing: perhaps I should go from ring to barbell?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:19 pm

Colin frowned, "Assuming it is them - which by no means is more than a working hypothesis in lieu of evidence - it is plausible they learned of a request I made from the Cultist and her wife, which would protect my apprentice. And hurting me in such a manner would likely be... well, let's just say I managed to greatly offend one of them..."

"It is a possiility, I just have a doubt pawns would get involved with member of another Labyrinth than the ones they are associated with but it is possible, we can see if we can figure out who sent these men later once the young Cultist is safe."
Dalisse said she still sounded rather doubtful.

He smiled thinly, "And how would your opinion of me fare if I simply gave up and threw them under the bus for not being of use to me? You know as well as I do that I'm stubborn, and I hate to let people suffer if I can at all help it..."

"I know my dear host and I approve of your commitment and likely would think less of you if you where not so comitted to help others, even so it will not be an easy task and at times I worry for you."
Mia said softly.
"The woman very well might eventually die from her ill treatment."

He grinned, "Ah, good old 'As above, so below', is it? But yes, there is a precious symmetry there."

The shard cluster just smiled warmly at that.

He chuckled, then winced, "Ow... Yes, well, for now, the best I can think of for you is to focus on your love for your wife; help me maintain the connection."

"I will do so Mr Wainwright, just please get my wife home to me safely."
Harmony said then she sigh.
"And do try to not get yourself killed in the process, it would make me feel bad for you."

He grinned darkly, speaking through the little portal at the muzzle of the gun, "Good work, Heather, now get out of the car, and we can get you out of there... I expect you know how to render the chap unconscious?"

"I do Sir...in several ways."
Heather said and she tightened the chain to her cuss over the driver's neck and struggeled with him for a while unil the man was limp in the driver's seat, then she quickly exited the car. Dalisse wasted no time she made several quick gestures and chanted something in Latin and then the honey haired young Cultist stood beside you in the room, looking rather confused, her eyes wide.
"What...how...but where...I..."
She muttered as Dalisse vinced from the Paradox her effect had earned her.
"Welcome to my home child."
She muttered and Heather turned to face the woman, her eyes very large at seeing her.
"Ehm...ehm..."
Was all she managed to say.

"I can do most of those things." Serge reasoned to himself. "And I probably should, it's what my mentor would do if half of her body wasn't broken. I'll go with you and help out in the infirmary." he said preparing to follow Allison up to the attic.

"Thank you I appriciate it Sir."
Allison said and nodded.
"If I may make a suggjestion you should tell the ones you where with that you are going so they do not worry about you, what if I meet you in the attic and show you what to do once you have explained the situation to them."
She suggjested.

[Adley and Nicole] (Labyrinth, Jeffry's strike team at 2 30)

"Well, let's just say it was never a pleasant prospect, one we're going to stay keen to avoid, hrm?"

Violet nodded at that.
"Yes..."
Was all she had to say about it.

He gave her a nod. "Good."

The young Verbena gave a bit uncartain smile at that and nodded.

"Yes, she is a hedge wizard," he confirmed. There wasn't much he could do at present about it but look displeased at the turn of the conversation they were even having at the moment.

"Fine...I will leave the bitch alone at least for now."
The Fortunae agreed finally.

At least for the moment, between his pater and Nicole, they managed to calm the Fortunae down so they could finish. He gave Nicole a nod and then looked sidelong at his pater a moment - which team was he going on? And what was going on with those vials...he still was not clear what they needed Kyle's blood for /precisely/ save that it would have resonance that allowed them inside. But with D'Angelo there he was feeling more cautious than ever. And he was not sure if he were invited in the conversation, though he had an idea about using the blood that he could, ironically, thank an old Diedne and a cactus for inducing, though it may be one that they were already having. As he saw his pater offering out the vials, he sidled up. "If I may..." he said with a look of permission to speak. "Forgive me if this has been suggested, but there is a way of transferring a link to another object in sympathy, could such a method be used here?"

Jeffry nodded at you could speak and listened to your words then he shook his head.
"I do not think she mea filius, our problem is that the ward on this room examine if someone is Fallen, if they are then they are allowed into the chamber, if they are not then they suffer extreme pain that will knock the person out or force them to retreat."
He begun to explain.
"Making a Node that check if someone's Avatar is Fallen is extremely complicated though so it is likely that instead it check for the pressence of residue from Qlipothic resonance in the body of a Fallen mage. Your Cabalmate said that new recruits that have to enter the Caul chamber before they are Fallen are given a potion to drink, one that taste like blood, I suspect it is just that, small quantities of the blood of a Fallen mage will give of the Resonance of Qlipothic magick, at least temporarily and might make it possible for us to bypass the ward safely.

Nicole glanced at the talking folk more than once, her growing impatience obvious - clearly she wasn't one to simply stand around. At once point, leant back on the wall but then pushed herself off it with an annoyed frown. 'Well, are we going off to this lab or not?' she finally announces.

The wall you leaned against where rather fleshy.
"Hum...would there not be a point in some of us, going to the lab just like Mr Darehill are taking a team to the cells so we can get that done while you more competent guys handle this whole ward and Caul thing?"
Francis Better suggjested and Jeffry hesitated then he nodded.
"It might be wise and the Labyrinth should be mostly empty and I might be able to do more here than at the lab, but that gas might still be in the room which would be dangerous for any Awakened."
He said and Vittoria scoffed.
"You could always send you little pet hedge wizard in there first."
She said and Cecilia whimpered and shook her head.
"That should not be neccesary honored Quesitor what if I go with them?"
A tall, lanky woman with dark skin and to long of a face to be beautiful though there was a certain air about her never the less said.
"I am a third degree initiate if this damned gas is in this lab you are all talking about I should be able to safely enter."
Vittoria looked at the woman and nodded.
"As you wish Ann-Marie, try to come back alive though your Mentor would be heartbroken if anything happened to you."
The woman named Ann-Marie nodded.
"Yes Honored Quesitor."
She said with a slight smile then she turned to Jeffry.
"We could save the prisoners while the rest of you dealt with the Caul Sir."
She offered and Jeffry nodded.
"Very well, Master Hagen if you would kindly lead the rest of the group and bring Miss Lefebvre along...but be careful."
He said and Darrian nodded.
"I have no wish to see anyone else hit with that gas Master Morgan."
He said darkly.
"I will keep them safe."
He agreed then he looked at Adley, Nicole and the rest.
"Very well we are moving out, none of you enter the lab when we get there until we know the gas is gone...Mr Roth Hicks and Miss ehm...Cecilia was it? Please lead the way."
The Solificato requested.

(OOC: Yeah at least witht the old rules that much Faith means plot armor but eventually one would get him, Dane is not immortal he just happen to have someone who likes him, or rather actually True Faith is a form of hedge wizardry his own belief causes the effect, one can have True Faith worshipping MLPs for that matter, but telling him that is probably not wise. He do not rely on his faith though as such he is actually a careful hunter that pick a target, study them and then one day as the target sleeps they feel pain in their chest and then depending on whatever or not Dane needs answers they either are taken to somewhere such things can be done or just set on fire.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:47 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30ish]
"It is a possiility, I just have a doubt pawns would get involved with member of another Labyrinth than the ones they are associated with but it is possible, we can see if we can figure out who sent these men later once the young Cultist is safe."
Dalisse said she still sounded rather doubtful.
Colin sneered, "The thing is, we know they work with multiple Labyrinths. We just don't know which ones, or how many. But there's no reason to assume they work with just Larson and Abigail."

"I know my dear host and I approve of your commitment and likely would think less of you if you where not so comitted to help others, even so it will not be an easy task and at times I worry for you."
Mia said softly.
"The woman very well might eventually die from her ill treatment."
His expression hardened a little, "Then we find the strings to pull to get her protection... and if none can be found, we bloody well make them."

"I will do so Mr Wainwright, just please get my wife home to me safely."
Harmony said then she sigh.
"And do try to not get yourself killed in the process, it would make me feel bad for you."
He grinned, "Getting myself killed is out of the question; my future wife would bloody well murder me."

"I do Sir...in several ways."
Heather said and she tightened the chain to her cuss over the driver's neck and struggeled with him for a while unil the man was limp in the driver's seat, then she quickly exited the car. Dalisse wasted no time she made several quick gestures and chanted something in Latin and then the honey haired young Cultist stood beside you in the room, looking rather confused, her eyes wide.
"What...how...but where...I..."
She muttered as Dalisse vinced from the Paradox her effect had earned her.
"Welcome to my home child."
She muttered and Heather turned to face the woman, her eyes very large at seeing her.
"Ehm...ehm..."
Was all she managed to say.
He grinned as Heather appeared, then frowned as Dalisse took a hit from Paradox, "Milady, are you alright?"
He picked up his phone and pocketed the gun again, "Harmony... Heather has arrived safely. We're, er, in the Handler's chamber on a Nephandi Battlecruiser, but it is, in fact, safe. I'll be bringing her back to where we last spoke in person as soon as practically possible."
He smiled to Heather, "Welcome to safety; your wife permitted me to speak with you directly. I believe some introductions are in order... Heather, meet Lady Dalisse bani Diedne, Handler of this great polyp. Lady Dalisse, meet Heather Wellspring bani Cult of Ecstasy. And of course, there's the polyp we're currently standing in; he's a big softie, not unlike a very large family dog. "
He gave Brandon a sideways glance, and raised his finger to his lips in a 'hush' gesture.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:14 pm

"Thank you I appriciate it Sir."
Allison said and nodded.
"If I may make a suggjestion you should tell the ones you where with that you are going so they do not worry about you, what if I meet you in the attic and show you what to do once you have explained the situation to them."
She suggjested.

"That's a good idea." Serge agreed with a polite nod. "I guess I'll meet you in the attic later then." he said with a final wave of goodbye as he went back to Rosa's room to tell them the news.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:36 am

Perking up a bit on being back on the move, Nicole followed the others towards the lab.

[I'd class Dane as 'the best Hunter you don't know' - for a Hunter's main, perhaps sole advantage is surprise. If the target knows he's coming / gets into a straight fight, he's pretty much lost unless the target is some 'died last week' neonate. Though even with his Armour, I doubt he'd actually manage to knock off an elder unless very lucky indeed. But that's me looking at him with my ST hat on if they were a PC - he's really just a plot device than anything else].
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:42 am

Colin sneered, "The thing is, we know they work with multiple Labyrinths. We just don't know which ones, or how many. But there's no reason to assume they work with just Larson and Abigail."

"True enough then again it is never wise to jump to conclusions Colin."
Dalisse said.

His expression hardened a little, "Then we find the strings to pull to get her protection... and if none can be found, we bloody well make them."

Mia smiled and nodded.
"Agreed, we will find a way my dear host we always do."
She said and she gently put her hand on your arm.
"I caused so much suffering, when we where Heylel Teomim, to ease suffering now is the only way to make amends."

He grinned, "Getting myself killed is out of the question; my future wife would bloody well murder me."

"Ah she sounds like a most sensible woman, you should listen to her."
Harmony said approvingly.

He grinned as Heather appeared, then frowned as Dalisse took a hit from Paradox, "Milady, are you alright?"

"I am quite fine, I am just so used to living in the Umbra that the Scurge have become unfamilliar."
Dalisse said and gave you a smile.
"It is nothing to worry about."

He picked up his phone and pocketed the gun again, "Harmony... Heather has arrived safely. We're, er, in the Handler's chamber on a Nephandi Battlecruiser, but it is, in fact, safe. I'll be bringing her back to where we last spoke in person as soon as practically possible."

"Thank havens though her being on of all things a Nephandi Battle Cruiser do worry me greatly, please keep her safe."
Harmony said and she sounded quite concerned.
"Also why are you on a Nephandi Battle Cruiser that you describe as quite safe Mr Wainwright?"

He smiled to Heather, "Welcome to safety; your wife permitted me to speak with you directly. I believe some introductions are in order... Heather, meet Lady Dalisse bani Diedne, Handler of this great polyp. Lady Dalisse, meet Heather Wellspring bani Cult of Ecstasy. And of course, there's the polyp we're currently standing in; he's a big softie, not unlike a very large family dog. "

Heather gave you and Dalisse a curtsy.
"Thank you for saving me Sir...my Lady...and it is very nice to meet you both."
She said still sounding rather confused.
"Heather...my love, listen, do as Mr Wainwright says and he will bring you back to me, are you injured?"
Harmony said over the phone.
"No Mistress my magick is bound by some cuffs and I am a bit confused and bruised but not harmed."
The young Cultist said.
"Good, you will be with me soon, and we will...make some shitty junk food, perhaps that mac and cheese you favor so much and bunker down with Netflix, just the two of us when you get home ok...I love you honey."
Harmony promised and Heather smiled a little.
"That would be sice, I love you as well Mistress."
Harmony then adressed you.
"Keep her safe please Mr Wainwright."

He gave Brandon a sideways glance, and raised his finger to his lips in a 'hush' gesture.

Brandon had taken the chance when Heather where confused to make himself scarce and he had hid behind several cabinets in the kitchen area, no need for another Traditionalist to see him and wonder who he was.

Perking up a bit on being back on the move, Nicole followed the others towards the lab.

"Keep your eyes and ears open please Miss, from our repports the Labyrinth should be pretty much empty now, but do not let your guard down, and that go for any of you."
Darrian said as he prepared the leave.

"That's a good idea." Serge agreed with a polite nod. "I guess I'll meet you in the attic later then." he said with a final wave of goodbye as he went back to Rosa's room to tell them the news.

"Very well Sir. I will see you there."
Allison said and gave you a curtsy before she headed down the hallway towards the stairs to the attic. You got back into the room where Rosa and the girls where still beading. Rosa looked at you when you re entered her room.
"Was there anything important Miss White wanted Cousin?"
She asked.

(OOC: Armor? No that will not help much and unless the vampire in question is extremely young going into combat with an awake vampire trying to defend his or her life is not going to go very well, most hunters either stalk their pray and then take them out while they sleep during the day or work in teams to take them out. Dane's faith give him an advantage though a big one and he is dangerous but he to use the sneak up on his target tactic and yes he is a plot device absolutely.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:03 am

"Very well Sir. I will see you there."
Allison said and gave you a curtsy before she headed down the hallway towards the stairs to the attic. You got back into the room where Rosa and the girls where still beading. Rosa looked at you when you re entered her room.
"Was there anything important Miss White wanted Cousin?"
She asked.

"She didn't want anything. Just wanted to pass along some news about my mentor." Serge said simply. "Sooooo good news. My Mentor will be fine. They did some MRI scans and found that she had no lasting brain damage." he said with a smile before lowering it slightly and continuing,

"Bad news is that half her body is broken and it'll be a while before she can fully recover. What's more apparently their stretched extremely thin in the infirmary. I'm gonna head up their and see what I can do to help."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:49 am

"True enough then again it is never wise to jump to conclusions Colin."
Dalisse said.
Colin nodded, "It is a hypothesis, for now. Once we get some actual information, it may well get scrapped."

Mia smiled and nodded.
"Agreed, we will find a way my dear host we always do."
She said and she gently put her hand on your arm.
"I caused so much suffering, when we where Heylel Teomim, to ease suffering now is the only way to make amends."
He smiled, "You caused much suffering, yes... but had you become Moloch, you would have caused more. Now, it's on us to stop what seems to be new attempts to create a Moloch, whatever form it might take."

"Ah she sounds like a most sensible woman, you should listen to her."
He smiled, "I do."

"I am quite fine, I am just so used to living in the Umbra that the Scurge have become unfamilliar."
Dalisse said and gave you a smile.
"It is nothing to worry about."
He looked at her for a long moment, then nodded, "Very well... if you can avoid any more, it should probably bleed off when you get home to the Deeps."

"Thank havens though her being on of all things a Nephandi Battle Cruiser do worry me greatly, please keep her safe."
Harmony said and she sounded quite concerned.
"Also why are you on a Nephandi Battle Cruiser that you describe as quite safe Mr Wainwright?"
He smiled wryly, "Why, to deliver a book and to have a cup of tea with the Handler while everyone else mops up the Fallen on board. It's a bit more complicated, of course, but it's the tail end of the whole operation of which the Chicago Labyrinth was part. Long story short, we are currently in the safest part of the ship, and despite the Fallen using it as a Labyrinth, this ship is something so rare as an uncorrupted battlecruiser."

Heather gave you and Dalisse a curtsy.
"Thank you for saving me Sir...my Lady...and it is very nice to meet you both."
She said still sounding rather confused.
"Heather...my love, listen, do as Mr Wainwright says and he will bring you back to me, are you injured?"
"No Mistress my magick is bound by some cuffs and I am a bit confused and bruised but not harmed."
The young Cultist said.
"Good, you will be with me soon, and we will...make some shitty junk food, perhaps that mac and cheese you favor so much and bunker down with Netflix, just the two of us when you get home ok...I love you honey."
Harmony promised and Heather smiled a little.
"That would be sice, I love you as well Mistress."
Harmony then adressed you.
"Keep her safe please Mr Wainwright."
He smiled warmly, "I will protect her with my life until we get her home, ma'am. Also, it might be useful if you could try to find out why two Technocrat Barabbi singled out your wife, and how. They were aware of your resident Virtual Adept, as well as the Master at Morningstar, as well, and had taken precautions against them teleporting Heather back to safety. So it is safe to assume there was some manner of leak somewhere. I'll see what can be done about the cuffs in the meantime."

Brandon had taken the chance when Heather where confused to make himself scarce and he had hid behind several cabinets in the kitchen area, no need for another Traditionalist to see him and wonder who he was.
He smiled thinly to himself.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:25 am

Colin nodded, "It is a hypothesis, for now. Once we get some actual information, it may well get scrapped."

Dalisse nodded at that.
"We are going to have to see then."

He smiled, "You caused much suffering, yes... but had you become Moloch, you would have caused more. Now, it's on us to stop what seems to be new attempts to create a Moloch, whatever form it might take."

"It is our duty to do so, I can not say more at the moment my dear host, but we have to stop the new Moloch from forming, we brought their plathonic ideal into existence it is our duty to stop it from manifesting."
Mia said solenly still with her slender hand on your arm.

He smiled, "I do."

"That is good to hear Mr Wainwright."

He looked at her for a long moment, then nodded, "Very well... if you can avoid any more, it should probably bleed off when you get home to the Deeps."

The Handler nodded at that.
"That is a relief, I am going to have to hope I will not attract more of reality's displeasure before then."

He smiled wryly, "Why, to deliver a book and to have a cup of tea with the Handler while everyone else mops up the Fallen on board. It's a bit more complicated, of course, but it's the tail end of the whole operation of which the Chicago Labyrinth was part. Long story short, we are currently in the safest part of the ship, and despite the Fallen using it as a Labyrinth, this ship is something so rare as an uncorrupted battlecruiser."

"Most interesting Mr Wainwright, I hope to hear the story of that one day, for now though I will accept your word that Heather is fine and in a safe place for now, even if the whole being on a battlecruiser, corrupted or not still worry me."
The Cultist said sounding quite worried.

He smiled warmly, "I will protect her with my life until we get her home, ma'am. Also, it might be useful if you could try to find out why two Technocrat Barabbi singled out your wife, and how. They were aware of your resident Virtual Adept, as well as the Master at Morningstar, as well, and had taken precautions against them teleporting Heather back to safety. So it is safe to assume there was some manner of leak somewhere. I'll see what can be done about the cuffs in the meantime."

"They knew about our Virtual Adept Masters? It allmost sounds like they have inside knowledge...I will indeed look into this and if you don't mind take the matter before Master Min, he should be told what have happened."
Harmony said then her voice softened.
"Thank you again Mr Wainwright, I will leave you to it then and trust you to keep my wife safe."
She said then she added.
"Heather you will soon be home, remember that I love you darely and stay safe my love."
Heather smiled as well.
"You to Mistress, I love you to."

Dalisse looked at you.
"Let me handle the cuffs Colin I have a key that will open any lock, these cuffs have been enchancted so it would be nice to remove them without destroying them. If you would be so kind as to get the poor girl a cup of tea I will remove the cuffs and heal her bruises."
The Handler requested.
"And then I can take care of your head."
She added as she discreetly removed Brandon's cup from the table and it appeared at one of the shelves in the kitchen so Hather would not see three cups on the table.

"She didn't want anything. Just wanted to pass along some news about my mentor." Serge said simply. "Sooooo good news. My Mentor will be fine. They did some MRI scans and found that she had no lasting brain damage." he said with a smile before lowering it slightly and continuing,

"That is great news Serge, from what you say she is a good person, I am glad she will be ok."
Rosa said and smiled.
"Ryan will be relieved as well to know that his sister is going to pull through."

"Bad news is that half her body is broken and it'll be a while before she can fully recover. What's more apparently their stretched extremely thin in the infirmary. I'm gonna head up their and see what I can do to help."

Rosa frowned deeply at that.
"It sounds horrible, but at least she will survive and will be okey right?"
The young Cultist asked now suddenly worried for her aunt.
"Ah yes off course, I will take care of the girls in the meantime."
Rosa said and nodded.
"I hope your Mentor will be ok Sir."
Jane said.
"Do you think the Doctor is in any pain Sir?"
Yu Die who knew your teacher asked in a worried tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:39 am

Nicole rolled her eyes and gave a "duh!" look on the order - of course she was going to stay alert.

[Dunno, plot armour can be pretty thick. And pretty much all elders, and many ancilla do have security while they sleep. Dane would need a multi-talented team at his back and a fair bit of luck to get even one of those - even with his special abilities such as to see through Obfuscate Masks. So it's reasonable to assume most he knocks off are neonates, and the less-connected ones at that. In a way, he helps the Camarilla - 'neonates vanishing' is excellent for the elders saying 'the world is dangerous - this is why you need us' etc. I wonder how Dane would handle that?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:45 am

"It is our duty to do so, I can not say more at the moment my dear host, but we have to stop the new Moloch from forming, we brought their plathonic ideal into existence it is our duty to stop it from manifesting."
Mia said solenly still with her slender hand on your arm.
Colin nodded, "And we have Akrites' vision to help... I'm guessing there are three currently-possible incarnations to worry about - the Italians, the Technocracy Computer, and perhaps a flesh-and-blood clone of Teomim, if there are more tissue samples than the lock of hair in the wrong hands... But it's not all bleak; we have allies... we can get the old gang back together to set things right... both by them, and by the world. Even if we can't tell them who we were..."

The Handler nodded at that.
"That is a relief, I am going to have to hope I will not attract more of reality's displeasure before then."
He nodded, "With the vampires delivered already, I suppose there really isn't much left that is likely to come back and bite you now..."

"Most interesting Mr Wainwright, I hope to hear the story of that one day, for now though I will accept your word that Heather is fine and in a safe place for now, even if the whole being on a battlecruiser, corrupted or not still worry me."
The Cultist said sounding quite worried.
He smiled, "I'm sure even if I don't have the time to elaborate when next we meet, Heather will be quite able to explain at least part of the situation. But yes, I'll likely tell you almost all about it some day."

"They knew about our Virtual Adept Masters? It allmost sounds like they have inside knowledge...I will indeed look into this and if you don't mind take the matter before Master Min, he should be told what have happened."
Harmony said then her voice softened.
"Thank you again Mr Wainwright, I will leave you to it then and trust you to keep my wife safe."
She said then she added.
"Heather you will soon be home, remember that I love you darely and stay safe my love."
Heather smiled as well.
"You to Mistress, I love you to."
He nodded, "The two abductors discussed who they thought was tampering with their wards - apparently, I'm more of a Deviant than the Virtual Adepts. Not sure if I should take that as an insult or a compliment, considering the source. But yes, do pass word on to Master Min; he'll want to know. And... you stay safe, as well."
He waited a few moments before he hung up.

Dalisse looked at you.
"Let me handle the cuffs Colin I have a key that will open any lock, these cuffs have been enchancted so it would be nice to remove them without destroying them. If you would be so kind as to get the poor girl a cup of tea I will remove the cuffs and heal her bruises."
The Handler requested.
"And then I can take care of your head."
She added as she discreetly removed Brandon's cup from the table and it appeared at one of the shelves in the kitchen so Hather would not see three cups on the table.
He pocketed the phone and nodded, "That key sounds immensely useful. I guess it's not the sort of thing you can pick up at Home Depot. And yes, such cuffs are quite useful and valuable."
He staggered a little as he made his way to fetch another cup of tea for Heather, "Ah, any particular flavour preferences?"

((OOC: While I'm not particularly familiar with the character, this Dane sounds like the perfect candidate for a "Mysterious Stranger" encounter in a campaign.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:08 am

Colin nodded, "And we have Akrites' vision to help... I'm guessing there are three currently-possible incarnations to worry about - the Italians, the Technocracy Computer, and perhaps a flesh-and-blood clone of Teomim, if there are more tissue samples than the lock of hair in the wrong hands... But it's not all bleak; we have allies... we can get the old gang back together to set things right... both by them, and by the world. Even if we can't tell them who we were..."

"I can not comment on any of what you have just said my host other than to say that to find the other reincarnated members of the First Cabal is important, it is incredibly important."
Mia said and frowned.
"But at least we knew who a few of them are in this life at least."

He nodded, "With the vampires delivered already, I suppose there really isn't much left that is likely to come back and bite you now..."

Dalisse just smiled a little at that.

He smiled, "I'm sure even if I don't have the time to elaborate when next we meet, Heather will be quite able to explain at least part of the situation. But yes, I'll likely tell you almost all about it some day."

"Hum...well I will look forward to hearing it from her and from you then, especially how something asociated with the Nephandi do not seam to then be hostile towards you."

He nodded, "The two abductors discussed who they thought was tampering with their wards - apparently, I'm more of a Deviant than the Virtual Adepts. Not sure if I should take that as an insult or a compliment, considering the source. But yes, do pass word on to Master Min; he'll want to know. And... you stay safe, as well."
He waited a few moments before he hung up.

"That is...troublesome. I guess some members of other factions might know who our Virtual Adepts are but even so knowing their names...I think I will take the liberty to warn the two Master Adepts as well if you do not mind Mr Wainwright."
The Cultist said.
"I have been called a deviant so often that words carry little insult for me but that they used the term do show the pair are Technocrats, Fallen Technocrats perhaps but Union men non the less and that is worrisome. Well I will inform Master Min about the situation. Take care Mr Wainwright."
She said before you hung up.

He pocketed the phone and nodded, "That key sounds immensely useful. I guess it's not the sort of thing you can pick up at Home Depot. And yes, such cuffs are quite useful and valuable."

"They are far less uncomfortable than the serum at least, and no I enchanted the key myself."
Dalisse said and went over to a shelf and rumaged around before the picked up a big, iron key that did not look like they could possibly fit into the small key holes on handcuffs but somehow they did and the cuffs clicked open.
"Thank you my Lady."
Heather said and Dalisse put the cuffs and the key on the table and gently touched the young Cultist's bruised wrists.
"No problem chhild, and I will take care of this right away, please just relax."
The Handler said as she started muttering softly over the bruises.

He staggered a little as he made his way to fetch another cup of tea for Heather, "Ah, any particular flavour preferences?"

"Ehm Sir are you sure you are well I can find tea myself...ehm and any flavor really though I like black tea."
Heather said sounding a bit concerned for your well being as Dalisse worked to heal her bruises.

The Solificato did not seam to notice your eye rolling he just waited for everyone to be ready to go as he checked his supply of potions and tinctures in his pockets.

(OOC: Well that is the problem with Hunters they might have the idea of saving humanity from vampires however the ones they are likely to be able to capture or kill are young Neonates who generally are rather human and not that far from regular pepole really while the old hardened ones generally are out of the reach of mortal hunters, now imbued Hunters with the big H or other supernaturals working as vampire hunters that is something else and when Society of Leopold and other organized groups go after someone they can do some real damage, but generally the victims of vampire hunters are rather inocent really.

I think Dane would not give two shits about it he just want vampires dead, young vampires, old vampires who care they are all the spawn of Satan, allot of hunters would have a problem with it. In the first Hunters Hunted book there is one story idea where one of the PCs find the diary of one of the vampires they have taken down and read about a person who just want to survive, who have hobbies, hopes and fears and who did not kill anyone and where not some hardened monster and how realizing that might affect said hunter.

Also my magelings, there are mage hunters out there as well they do not get as much attention as vampire hunters but there are whole organisations dedicated to killing mages so your characters are not safe either. Razz)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:37 pm

"I can not comment on any of what you have just said my host other than to say that to find the other reincarnated members of the First Cabal is important, it is incredibly important."
Mia said and frowned.
"But at least we knew who a few of them are in this life at least."
Colin nodded, "Louis is my apprentice, Bernadette is the rescuee we found in the cells here, Fall Breeze is Fall Breeze... and I'm almost afraid to ask, but is Eloine Freddy?"

Dalisse just smiled a little at that.
He grinned, then winced a little, "Heh... ow... that was an unintentional quip..."

"Hum...well I will look forward to hearing it from her and from you then, especially how something asociated with the Nephandi do not seam to then be hostile towards you."
He smiled, "It's amazing what you can achieve with a little kindness, really. And a few hints from the future."

"That is...troublesome. I guess some members of other factions might know who our Virtual Adepts are but even so knowing their names...I think I will take the liberty to warn the two Master Adepts as well if you do not mind Mr Wainwright."
The Cultist said.
"I have been called a deviant so often that words carry little insult for me but that they used the term do show the pair are Technocrats, Fallen Technocrats perhaps but Union men non the less and that is worrisome. Well I will inform Master Min about the situation. Take care Mr Wainwright."
She said before you hung up.
He frowned, "Ah, point of clarification, they did not reference the Adepts by name, but by description. They knew which was your home Chantry, though, and referenced Morningstar by name."
He paused for a moment, "As for being a deviant, well, we're all deviating in some way, so I would be highly skeptical of anyone completely normal in any case. That would likely not be human..."

"They are far less uncomfortable than the serum at least, and no I enchanted the key myself."
Dalisse said and went over to a shelf and rumaged around before the picked up a big, iron key that did not look like they could possibly fit into the small key holes on handcuffs but somehow they did and the cuffs clicked open.
"Thank you my Lady."
Heather said and Dalisse put the cuffs and the key on the table and gently touched the young Cultist's bruised wrists.
"No problem chhild, and I will take care of this right away, please just relax."
The Handler said as she started muttering softly over the bruises.
He nodded, "I can vouch for how unpleasant the serum is, yes... external restraints are vastly more comfortable."

"Ehm Sir are you sure you are well I can find tea myself...ehm and any flavor really though I like black tea."
Heather said sounding a bit concerned for your well being as Dalisse worked to heal her bruises.
He shrugged, "I am a little... hampered, yes, but I have taken far worse hits to my head in my time. Hum, ah, this should be good, then... Milk? Sugar?"
He started measuring up the tea and poured the hot water, gesturing - albeit a little more sluggish than usual - toward the additives.

((OOC: Colin got mauled in the head, but that's no excuse for a Brit. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:46 pm

Colin nodded, "Louis is my apprentice, Bernadette is the rescuee we found in the cells here, Fall Breeze is Fall Breeze... and I'm almost afraid to ask, but is Eloine Freddy?"

"No...she is not, or at least I do not think so, but she do remind me of her in some ways, and she feels familiar, I think she is someone we knew but I do not think she have the soul of Lady Eloine."
Mia said and shook her head.

He grinned, then winced a little, "Heh... ow... that was an unintentional quip..."

"Oh that is quite all right Colin."
She said with another little smile.

He smiled, "It's amazing what you can achieve with a little kindness, really. And a few hints from the future."

"Indeed sometimes kindness can acomplish far more than brutality."
The Cultist said softly.
"Even so a Nephandi Battle Cruiser that...is quite an acomplishment."

He frowned, "Ah, point of clarification, they did not reference the Adepts by name, but by description. They knew which was your home Chantry, though, and referenced Morningstar by name."

"Understood, I will make sure the information are delivered to the right induviduals."
Harmony said.

He paused for a moment, "As for being a deviant, well, we're all deviating in some way, so I would be highly skeptical of anyone completely normal in any case. That would likely not be human..."

The Cultist chukle at that.
"Well said Mr Wainwright well said."

He nodded, "I can vouch for how unpleasant the serum is, yes... external restraints are vastly more comfortable."

"I heard that, the woman, a hedge wizard who surrendered and offered to show your friends the way if she was allowed to live...Cecilia...she screamed when the serum where given to her then again after what Jace have been doing to her...there is no wonder that she is scared and tense around medical equipment, the man where never kind to the pawns, and as she is a heradetary hedge wizard he showed her special interest, which was never a good thing."
Dalisse said and frowned.
"But yes the serum did not seam plesant."

He shrugged, "I am a little... hampered, yes, but I have taken far worse hits to my head in my time. Hum, ah, this should be good, then... Milk? Sugar?"
He started measuring up the tea and poured the hot water, gesturing - albeit a little more sluggish than usual - toward the additives.

"Both please...but Sir if you are hurt perhaps you should sit down and I can handle the tea I am not injured."
Heather suggjested still clearly concerned over your condition.
"I will heal him as soon as I am done with you child."
Dalisse said.

(OOC: Poor Fallen Technocrat all porud of his rote apps but he did less damage than a sleeper with a rocket launcher. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Jeffry nodded at you could speak and listened to your words then he shook his head. "I do not think she mea filius, our problem is that the ward on this room examine if someone is Fallen, if they are then they are allowed into the chamber, if they are not then they suffer extreme pain that will knock the person out or force them to retreat." He begun to explain. "Making a Node that check if someone's Avatar is Fallen is extremely complicated though so it is likely that instead it check for the pressence of residue from Qlipothic resonance in the body of a Fallen mage. Your Cabalmate said that new recruits that have to enter the Caul chamber before they are Fallen are given a potion to drink, one that taste like blood, I suspect it is just that, small quantities of the blood of a Fallen mage will give of the Resonance of Qlipothic magick, at least temporarily and might make it possible for us to bypass the ward safely.

He frowned, listening to the explanation and then made a face at drinking the blood. Definitely did not like that. He pulled out the tablet though and wrote out something as quickly as he could but kept it close to himself so the entire party couldn't see it. "I'm sorry I'm not explaining myself well, it would be better if I wrote it down." 'His birth name are on the tubes, if you have to give them then take them off sir. But this residue is a form of lingering resonance that is found in the avatar - difficult as it may be, is it not possible to use the same technique as transferring the link that was used to target my cabalmate that was put onto a cactus? Instead of using corpus, using spiritual ars and prime? You keep the tubes of blood, the resonance residue is transferred to something else that can accept the stuff as residue and be drunk instead. What happens at one level happens at all, though in this case we can try to protect ourselves from any effects such imbibing may have. Something that stands for blood - rendering a temporary residue you would be able to control breaking the links afterward. The Verbena may have thoughts on this too. Safer than drinking blood or Fallen residue! Also the caul's given Name, I know it and will give it only to you to say goodbye for his sister.

"Hum...would there not be a point in some of us, going to the lab just like Mr Darehill are taking a team to the cells so we can get that done while you more competent guys handle this whole ward and Caul thing?"
Francis Better suggjested and Jeffry hesitated then he nodded.
"It might be wise and the Labyrinth should be mostly empty and I might be able to do more here than at the lab, but that gas might still be in the room which would be dangerous for any Awakened."
He said and Vittoria scoffed.
"You could always send you little pet hedge wizard in there first."
She said and Cecilia whimpered and shook her head.
"That should not be neccesary honored Quesitor what if I go with them?"
A tall, lanky woman with dark skin and to long of a face to be beautiful though there was a certain air about her never the less said.
"I am a third degree initiate if this damned gas is in this lab you are all talking about I should be able to safely enter."
Vittoria looked at the woman and nodded.
"As you wish Ann-Marie, try to come back alive though your Mentor would be heartbroken if anything happened to you."
The woman named Ann-Marie nodded.
"Yes Honored Quesitor."
She said with a slight smile then she turned to Jeffry.
"We could save the prisoners while the rest of you dealt with the Caul Sir."
She offered and Jeffry nodded.
"Very well, Master Hagen if you would kindly lead the rest of the group and bring Miss Lefebvre along...but be careful."
He said and Darrian nodded.
"I have no wish to see anyone else hit with that gas Master Morgan."
He said darkly.
"I will keep them safe."
He agreed then he looked at Adley, Nicole and the rest.
"Very well we are moving out, none of you enter the lab when we get there until we know the gas is gone...Mr Roth Hicks and Miss ehm...Cecilia was it? Please lead the way."
The Solificato requested.

'Yes sirs," he said. This was a good arrangement, as he and Cecelia were not going to be affected by the gas, at least if the charm he had was still functional as his pater supposed. "Have we figured a way to get the gas out of there yet?" he asked.

// Sorry I was
busy all day gardening then had a huge meal and some drinks and went to bed early lol

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:12 pm

Rosa frowned deeply at that.
"It sounds horrible, but at least she will survive and will be okey right?"
The young Cultist asked now suddenly worried for her aunt.

"She'll survive." Serge said hastily not wanting Rosa to think any differently. "Every injury she has can be fixed with time."

"Ah yes off course, I will take care of the girls in the meantime."
Rosa said and nodded.
"I hope your Mentor will be ok Sir."
Jane said.
"Do you think the Doctor is in any pain Sir?"
Yu Die who knew your teacher asked in a worried tone of voice.

"She's a tough women. She's probably a bit sore but any pain she's in she can handle. And she's resting now so she's on the road to recovery." Serge said in a kind voice, his own mind at distress thinking about what sorts of pains his mentor had to endure.

"All right then I'll head out." He said collecting a few of his pencils he had left lying around and his sketch book. He had a feeling he might need it. After he collected all of his things he gave a final goodbye to the girls and went back up to the attic to meet up with Allison.

(OOC: I remember hearing about mage hunters. Their's also dedicated werewolves hunters and changling hunters out there right? Do you think they ever meet up with one another and argue over who has the hardest thing to kill  Razz? )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next