Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Enemies, Old Problems and a Trip to Horizon-IC thread 32

5 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

New Enemies, Old Problems and a Trip to Horizon-IC thread 32 - Page 29 Empty Re: New Enemies, Old Problems and a Trip to Horizon-IC thread 32

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:57 am

[Umbra Port]

"No for you it would not matter much Miss Sommers if you got caught with it, for me handing standard agent gear out to Traditionalists would be a problem therefore if anyone ask, you got it from my supplies when I was not looking."
The doctor said and nodded.
"Whatever or not to use it is up to you. Good luck."
Was all she said as she turned back to tend to her now sleeping patient a frown on her face over his condition.

You got to the car where Adjan was waiting, he was apperantly reading a book on his phone which he put away when he saw you.
"How did things go, and where are Co...ehm your Cabalmate?"
The Euthanathos asked as he slipped his phone into his pocket.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Enemies, Old Problems and a Trip to Horizon-IC thread 32 - Page 29 Empty Re: New Enemies, Old Problems and a Trip to Horizon-IC thread 32

Post by Warpmind Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:30 am

[Umbral Port]
Anja wrote:The Mercere gave a slight nod, accepting you apology then he nodded again and accepted the money putting them in the till.
"It will cover the first two deliveries Mr Steed."
He said firmly.
"And I will start you on a running tap if there is more. Now while you are here would you like to collected what is already in your box?"
He asked, his feathers still a little ruffled but he was polite and helpful non the less.
Colin smiled thinly, "Good, and again, I'm sorry for being so out of date regarding the going rate. Yes, I would like to retrieve any mail. Is there anything waiting?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:33 am

[Umbrial Port]

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave the doctor a nod as she left the building.

Anja's Post:

'Good... I suppose. Several Mirrorshades have been hit too, got a couple of solid leads.' she replied, leaning on the side of the car and lighting a cigarette. 'However, they're bogged down with the "obey the chain o'command" thing so they can't do squat 'till some manager shows with a Powerpoint that something needs to be done.'

[Am at work. Feel free for Colin to get up to arriving back at the car. Well, unless you've got something evil planned...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:58 am

[Umbra Port]

Colin smiled thinly, "Good, and again, I'm sorry for being so out of date regarding the going rate. Yes, I would like to retrieve any mail. Is there anything waiting?"

"Your apology is accepted Sir."
The Mercere said then he nodded.
"Yes there is something in your box."
He said and pointed at the post boxes behind him, they all had a little light on the side, some of them red and some green, yours had a little red light indicating there was something in the box. The Red Cap opened your box and took out two letters and handed them to you, when he closed it again the little light turned green.
"Here you go Sir."

'Good... I suppose. Several Mirrorshades have been hit too, got a couple of solid leads.' she replied, leaning on the side of the car and lighting a cigarette. 'However, they're bogged down with the "obey the chain o'command" thing so they can't do squat 'till some manager shows with a Powerpoint that something needs to be done.'

"So the Union themselves are not to blame then or at least so it would seam."
Adjan said and he sigh.
"Ah yes the chain of command, so we can not expect the Technocracy to act on this anytime soon?"
He asked.
"If we got any leads I suspect we are following up on them then as soon as your Cabalmate gets here?"

(OOC: My plans are always evil. Razz)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:32 pm

[Umbral Port]
Anja wrote:"Your apology is accepted Sir."
The Mercere said then he nodded.
"Yes there is something in your box."
He said and pointed at the post boxes behind him, they all had a little light on the side, some of them red and some green, yours had a little red light indicating there was something in the box. The Red Cap opened your box and took out two letters and handed them to you, when he closed it again the little light turned green.
"Here you go Sir."
He arched an eyebrow at the two letters, "Hum, can't have been there for many days, at least... Thank you. I'll be back tomorrow, then."
He picked up the letters, gave a quick bow, and made his way out again, skimming the letters for any sender information, glancing up toward the infirmary and out to the parking lot to see if he could spot Nicole on the way.

((OOC: I can vouch for that. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:32 pm

[Umbrial Port]

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this. 'Well... assume so. Though I won't be that useful for that. I'm more here for the part where we find these fuckers.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:45 pm

[Umbral Port]

He arched an eyebrow at the two letters, "Hum, can't have been there for many days, at least... Thank you. I'll be back tomorrow, then."
He picked up the letters, gave a quick bow, and made his way out again, skimming the letters for any sender information, glancing up toward the infirmary and out to the parking lot to see if he could spot Nicole on the way.

"From our records you collect your mail regularly so no it have not been her long."
The Mercere said.
"Tomorrow then, good day Sir."
He said with a slight bow as you left. The letters where one from Renee who had probably found it easier to leave it here than to go to Steelhaven to deliver the information or wait for the next lesson she was giving you, the other envelope had no sender information only your name on the front of it.

As you walked back towards the car you saw a ship enter the realm, it was clearly trying to land but it was badly wobbly, whoever the pilot was they where not controlling the ship well. The ship was of Technomagickal design looking a bit like a larger Star Trek shuttle, about the same size as the shuttle you yourself had learned to pilot, it wobbled over the promenade where several stall owners and visitors stopped to point at it and then it went down hard digging a long, deep tear in the grass until it finally came to a full stop, smoke rising up from the downed ship.

Nicole nodded to this. 'Well... assume so. Though I won't be that useful for that. I'm more here for the part where we find these fuckers.'

"I am glad I am not them when we do find them..."
Adjan begun saying when suddenly there was the sound of something big hitting the grass on the right side of the promenade and scraping against the grass before stopping.
"What the fuck...!"
Adjan exclaimed and he leaned out of the car to see better. You saw smoke rise up from where a small ship just more crashed than landed. People on the promenade started screaming and shouting and some off course brought out their phones and started filming instead of offering help.

(OOC: Well it is my job.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:52 pm

[Umbrial Port]

Anja's Post:

'Sweet Mary.' Nicole exclaimed, looking at where the ship had crashed. Began to move towards it, mainly to see if who owned the ship...

[Almost as subtle as if you'd dropped the ship *on* Nick. *tongue*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:04 pm

[Umbral Port]

You saw a large gash in the ground where the ship had hit the ground and then been carried forward by momentum ripping up the ground as it went, the downed shuttle where burning, or at least the rear end of it was it was hard to say who it belonged to but you think the utilitarian design indicate it was a Void Engineer ship and not Etherite.

(OOC: Indeed but killing of PCs by dropping ships on them might be frowned upon. To my defense the downed ship was planned from the start when I started working on this part of the story arch.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:48 pm

[Umbrial Port]

Anja's Post:

On seeing that it was almost certainly not an Etherite ship, Nicole relaxed a little; looked on curiously, waiting for the emergency ground crew to do their stuff...

[What? I thought Nick would be able to soak all the damage... *smirks*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:59 pm

[Umbral Port]
Anja wrote:"From our records you collect your mail regularly so no it have not been her long."
The Mercere said.
"Tomorrow then, good day Sir."
He said with a slight bow as you left. The letters where one from Renee who had probably found it easier to leave it here than to go to Steelhaven to deliver the information or wait for the next lesson she was giving you, the other envelope had no sender information only your name on the front of it.
Colin looked at the one from Renee and pocketed it while he carefully examined the anonymous one. Putting on his glasses to give the letter a quick once-over to make sure there was nothing magical and dangerous inside, be began to open it carefully.

Anja wrote:As you walked back towards the car you saw a ship enter the realm, it was clearly trying to land but it was badly wobbly, whoever the pilot was they where not controlling the ship well. The ship was of Technomagickal design looking a bit like a larger Star Trek shuttle, about the same size as the shuttle you yourself had learned to pilot, it wobbled over the promenade where several stall owners and visitors stopped to point at it and then it went down hard digging a long, deep tear in the grass until it finally came to a full stop, smoke rising up from the downed ship.
He let out a quick string of expletives that would have scandalized Freddy and shocked Anna as the shuttle wobbled into sight, ran over to grab the nearest fire extinguisher, and headed for the shuttle at a sprint, glancing sideways for the security teams he expected were almost as quick on their feet.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:10 pm

[Umbral Port]

On seeing that it was almost certainly not an Etherite ship, Nicole relaxed a little; looked on curiously, waiting for the emergency ground crew to do their stuff...

The group help crews where coming pretty quickly, you saw the two men you and Colin had argued with later come running and the older Technocrat ordered his subordinate.
"Get the Chief, get someone to keep these people back, get medical, we need to get this ship open to help any potential survivors!"
He ordered and the younger man took of running while the older Void Engineer started working on the ship's door.

Colin looked at the one from Renee and pocketed it while he carefully examined the anonymous one. Putting on his glasses to give the letter a quick once-over to make sure there was nothing magical and dangerous inside, be began to open it carefully.

There is nothing magick about the bland letter. You open it and have the time to read the first two lines.
"Mr Steed
Hopefully this letter will reach you, I did not know how to get into contact with the Hermetic I spoke with but my brother said you could be trusted..."
And this time the ship crashed disturbing your reading of the letter.

He let out a quick string of expletives that would have scandalized Freddy and shocked Anna as the shuttle wobbled into sight, ran over to grab the nearest fire extinguisher, and headed for the shuttle at a sprint, glancing sideways for the security teams he expected were almost as quick on their feet.

A nearby stand selling freshly made donuts had a fire extinguisher for obious reasons, you grabbed it and ran to the downed shuttle, you saw the two men you had discussed with earlier run towards it and then the younger man run to get more help and more of the Umbra Port's security personel come running behind you.

You got to the shuttle it was partway buried nose first into the ground and the rear of the ship was burning, the smell of burning metal and paint where filling the air. You saw several visitors stand there shocked and many where filming with their phones actually blocking the security forces who where trying to get to te ship to help. The older Void Engineer you had spoken with earlier where trying to get the door to the ship open.
"If anyone survived they are going to be cooked in there!"
He yelled when he saw you.
"We have to help them!"

(OOC: You are hit on the head by a falling Umbra ship, roll damage.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:36 pm

[Umbral Port]
Anja wrote:There is nothing magick about the bland letter. You open it and have the time to read the first two lines.
"Mr Steed
Hopefully this letter will reach you, I did not know how to get into contact with the Hermetic I spoke with but my brother said you could be trusted..."
And this time the ship crashed disturbing your reading of the letter.
Colin frowned as he read, then quickly jammed the letter into his pocket to read after the crisis.

Anja wrote:A nearby stand selling freshly made donuts had a fire extinguisher for obious reasons, you grabbed it and ran to the downed shuttle, you saw the two men you had discussed with earlier run towards it and then the younger man run to get more help and more of the Umbra Port's security personel come running behind you.

You got to the shuttle it was partway buried nose first into the ground and the rear of the ship was burning, the smell of burning metal and paint where filling the air. You saw several visitors stand there shocked and many where filming with their phones actually blocking the security forces who where trying to get to te ship to help. The older Void Engineer you had spoken with earlier where trying to get the door to the ship open.
"If anyone survived they are going to be cooked in there!"
He yelled when he saw you.
"We have to help them!"
He nodded to the senior guard, then briskly handed one of the gawkers the extinguisher, "You, get around the back of the ship and start fighting the flames. You three, run and get more, there should be several in the storeroom over there. The rest of you, CLEAR THE WAY!"
((OOC: Manipulation+Leadership+WP: 3,7,8,9 and an extra success - I think that sorted things out a bit. Razz ))

He ran up to the Void Engineer and frowned, fishing out his Chaos wand, "If it's an ordinary combination keypad, I can probably get it open, but... I'd be using blind, dumb, unscientific luck. Want me to try while we're waiting for someone with the proper code?"

((OOC: Well, getting hit on the head by a falling Umbral ship is better than being telefragged, I guess... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:53 pm

[Umbral Port]

He nodded to the senior guard, then briskly handed one of the gawkers the extinguisher, "You, get around the back of the ship and start fighting the flames. You three, run and get more, there should be several in the storeroom over there. The rest of you, CLEAR THE WAY!"

The man you handed the fire extinguisher to looked at it dumbfounded for a moment then he did as you ordered and put his phone away and ran to the back of the ship to try to put out the flames, the three others you signaled out ran to the various stalls to get more extinguishers and the rest of the gawkers did pull away looking a bit sullen after all they where getting great videos and selfies from this. The older Technocrat gave you a slight smile.
"Thank you Mr Steed."
He said and he continued to try to get the hatch open.

He ran up to the Void Engineer and frowned, fishing out his Chaos wand, "If it's an ordinary combination keypad, I can probably get it open, but... I'd be using blind, dumb, unscientific luck. Want me to try while we're waiting for someone with the proper code?"

"If you can get the door open Mr Steed you can summon an dragon for all I care."
The Technocrat said. The shuttle's hatch had a combination lock on the outside.

(OOC: Yes it is but both would give you and answer for why you drew the Tower for your daily Tarot draws that morning. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:17 pm

[Umbral Port]
Anja wrote:The man you handed the fire extinguisher to looked at it dumbfounded for a moment then he did as you ordered and put his phone away and ran to the back of the ship to try to put out the flames, the three others you signaled out ran to the various stalls to get more extinguishers and the rest of the gawkers did pull away looking a bit sullen after all they where getting great videos and selfies from this. The older Technocrat gave you a slight smile.
"Thank you Mr Steed."
He said and he continued to try to get the hatch open.
He gave the bystanders a stern look, then a nod as he stepped closer to the ship, "The least I could do... If one does not help, one tends to be in the way, and I've seen enough hairy situations to despise that..."

Anja wrote:"If you can get the door open Mr Steed you can summon an dragon for all I care."
The Technocrat said. The shuttle's hatch had a combination lock on the outside.
He nodded and concentrated for a moment, then realized there was a better, more efficient way to do it. He pocketed the wand and adjusted his glasses, muttering quickly, "Præteritum spectare!", trying to see when the pilot punched in the combination to enter earlier.

((OOC: Simple T2 effect, looking backwards in time by less than a day; Arete rolls: 4,7,8 - 5,7,9. That's, what, four successes? Should do the trick, I think...))

((OOC2: Well, I'm not so sure you yourself would have the time to think about that aspect of it at the time, but I'm sure the poor guy with the mop later might contemplate it. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:26 pm

[Umbral Port]

He gave the bystanders a stern look, then a nod as he stepped closer to the ship, "The least I could do... If one does not help, one tends to be in the way, and I've seen enough hairy situations to despise that..."

"Yes very much so Mr Steed, I do appreciate it though."
The Void Engineer said.
"Now for how to get this damned door opened."

He nodded and concentrated for a moment, then realized there was a better, more efficient way to do it. He pocketed the wand and adjusted his glasses, muttering quickly, "Præteritum spectare!", trying to see when the pilot punched in the combination to enter earlier.

You saw a handsome dark skinned man in a Void Engineer pilot's uniform punching in 77340 into the pad before heading into the ship with a young girl of about 15, and two passengers, a woman in an expensive looking red suit and what was clearly a MiB from his perfectly average face, his black suit, white shirt and black tie, then the door was closed. The Port Security officer looked at you.
"Did you get anything?"
He asked to much in a hurry to be concerned about your methods.

(OOC: This person got a Umbra shit dropped on them, you get to mop her up. Janitor: Jay joy is me. )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:36 pm

[Umbral Port]
Anja wrote:You saw a handsome dark skinned man in a Void Engineer pilot's uniform punching in 77340 into the pad before heading into the ship with a young girl of about 15, and two passengers, a woman in an expensive looking red suit and what was clearly a MiB from his perfectly average face, his black suit, white shirt and black tie, then the door was closed. The Port Security officer looked at you.
"Did you get anything?"
He asked to much in a hurry to be concerned about your methods.
Colin nodded, punching in the code, "77340, pilot and three passengers: teenage girl, woman in expensive red suit, and an MIB. Er, perhaps you should go inside first... wouldn't want to get shot in an understandable misunderstanding."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:42 pm

[Colins' Room]

Anja wrote:"Chess can be a bit frustrating if you play with someone much better than you and until you get into it."
Beatrice said and nodded.
"I am not particularly good at it, but my Mentor likes playing so I have learned."

"I played mostly against the computer. Without magick I managed to get to level 6 AI before I stopped being able to beat it consistently. My head can't take all of that thinking." he said with a chuckle.

Anja wrote:"I see, it is a place that that set you back quite a bit then."
Beatrice said as she moved her piece back.
"I guess it is your turn then Serge."
She said and sipped her juice, there was at this point a soft rattle at the window and the young Verbena stood.
"Excuse me I am just going to let Jareth in."
She explained as she went to the kitchen window, opened it and let Colin's owl friend in, the bird flew around the kitchen a few turns then he landed next to the gaming board and plucked at the crocodile piece.
"No Jareth."
Anna said and the bird turned to her and gave her a I am cute of course I am allowed look. Beatrice sat back down.
"Sorry about that, now where was we?"

Serge smiled as he saw the mischievous owl flying around. "Hey Jareth. Sadly you cannot take down giant apex predators that easily." he said looking at the owl before going back to the game.

"It's not my turn. I'm last in the turn order. I rolled a two remember. I think it's actually Anna who's next and then Kyle and then me." Serge corrected.

(OOC: I go to sleep and then when I wake up ships have crashed and everything is on fire Razz )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:35 pm

[Umbral Port]

Colin nodded, punching in the code, "77340, pilot and three passengers: teenage girl, woman in expensive red suit, and an MIB. Er, perhaps you should go inside first... wouldn't want to get shot in an understandable misunderstanding."

"Yes that might be a good call."
The security man said before he opened the door to the ship, it had given a little satisfying click when the code was put it, the door opened and you heard the teenage girl screaming from inside.
"I am Darian Hutchens second in command this Umbral Port's Security, I have a Traditionalist with me we are here to help."
He called as he went into the downed ship, having to climb in since the shuttle was tipped at and angle. once he was in your head the man gasp.
"Oh god...we are going to need medical aid here!"

[Colin's Apartment]

"I played mostly against the computer. Without magick I managed to get to level 6 AI before I stopped being able to beat it consistently. My head can't take all of that thinking." he said with a chuckle.

"Well chess is a game that do require a good deal of thinking."
Beatrice said and smiled.
"That is the point of the game, but not everyone will find it fun and that is fine to."

Serge smiled as he saw the mischievous owl flying around. "Hey Jareth. Sadly you cannot take down giant apex predators that easily." he said looking at the owl before going back to the game.

Jareth cooed happily when he heard his name spoken and he jumped a bit around on the table, picking at the table cloth with his beak and cooing again.

"It's not my turn. I'm last in the turn order. I rolled a two remember. I think it's actually Anna who's next and then Kyle and then me." Serge corrected.

"Ok then here I go."
Anna said and she picked up the die and rolled a four, she moved her piece, instantly getting Jareth's attention and then she looked at you.
"Ok...I have moved my piece Sir what do I do now?"
She said and she patted on the back of her chair and the owl took of and landed on it.

(OOC: Yeah a few things happened to the away team.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:21 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

"But the sender identification say it is from you."
Jeffry protested and pointed.
"Is it possible to send such a letter and mark it to be from another person, I don't understand?"
He said sounding rather confused.

"I see that it does. But I did not send that. I would not send something with that much detail over the phone unless I had to do so - plus,  I believe I was at my amicus's room; it is warded and can't receive or send messages very well from inside there. It is possible to fake it, I think, though I don't know how to do it, nor why someone would want to do that...I couldn't understand the motivation." He frowned. "Maybe we should have someone check them out, we may have a communication security breach somewhere."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:39 pm

[Colin's Room]

Anja wrote:"Well chess is a game that do require a good deal of thinking."
Beatrice said and smiled.
"That is the point of the game, but not everyone will find it fun and that is fine to."

"I think the hidden complexity and strategy of chess is amazing. Being a king and commanding your army. Performing tactical maneuvers and outsmarting your enemies. Just wish I was better at it. You know speaking of chess I actually planned on using a chessboard as a focus for one of my newer spells." Serge said with a slight smile.

Anja wrote:"Ok then here I go."
Anna said and she picked up the die and rolled a four, she moved her piece, instantly getting Jareth's attention and then she looked at you.
"Ok...I have moved my piece Sir what do I do now?"
She said and she patted on the back of her chair and the owl took of and landed on it.

"That depends on which space you landed on? Clear, Rhino, or '5 or 8'?" Serge asked looking over to see where Anna had landed.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:48 pm

[Umbral Port]
Anja wrote:"Yes that might be a good call."
The security man said before he opened the door to the ship, it had given a little satisfying click when the code was put it, the door opened and you heard the teenage girl screaming from inside.
"I am Darian Hutchens second in command this Umbral Port's Security, I have a Traditionalist with me we are here to help."
He called as he went into the downed ship, having to climb in since the shuttle was tipped at and angle. once he was in your head the man gasp.
"Oh god...we are going to need medical aid here!"
He gave Darian a boost to get up, and followed close after to see how things looked inside, frowning at Darian's gasp, "That doesn't sound good... Can you see the pilot?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:15 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

"I see that it does. But I did not send that. I would not send something with that much detail over the phone unless I had to do so - plus, I believe I was at my amicus's room; it is warded and can't receive or send messages very well from inside there. It is possible to fake it, I think, though I don't know how to do it, nor why someone would want to do that...I couldn't understand the motivation." He frowned. "Maybe we should have someone check them out, we may have a communication security breach somewhere."

"It is most peculiar and like you mea filus I fail to understand why the motivation for breaking our security to send such a message would be. I do think you are right though, we should speak with Master Sharaya, we need to find out what have happened her in case our security have been compromised."
Jeffry said and frowned.
"Would you be as kind as to take to matter to him while I handle my meeting mea filius?"

[Colin's Apartment]

"I think the hidden complexity and strategy of chess is amazing. Being a king and commanding your army. Performing tactical maneuvers and outsmarting your enemies. Just wish I was better at it. You know speaking of chess I actually planned on using a chessboard as a focus for one of my newer spells." Serge said with a slight smile.

"You can always get better you know Serge, those that are really good at chess where not born that way they got good by playing allot."
Beatrice said then she smiled.
"A spell using a chess board, now that is interesting, how would this rote work?"

"That depends on which space you landed on? Clear, Rhino, or '5 or 8'?" Serge asked looking over to see where Anna had landed.

"A clear space I think Sir."
Anna said and pointed and indeed she had landed on a clear space.
"So what's next then?"

[Umbral Port]

He gave Darian a boost to get up, and followed close after to see how things looked inside, frowning at Darian's gasp, "That doesn't sound good... Can you see the pilot?"

"No it is not good, we have at least one fatality and multiple casualties."
The Void Engineer said.
"I can see him he is down."
He replied. Inside the shuttle there where a chaos, everyone had been thrown forwards when the ship crashed, it was pretty hot in here and smoke filled. You saw the pilot on the floor, unconscious or dead, he had been thrown into a corner, his ears and nose was bleeding and he was very still. The woman in the expensive clothes where alive, she bled from a cut on her scalp and one arm might be broken but she was struggling to sit up with a look of shock on her face. The MiB was gone, there was only his clothes and some goo, you had heard rumors that when his kind died all that was left was a suit and some go. The teenager where in the pilot's seat, she had remained there due to seat belts, the control panel was on fire but she still held onto the controls, her forearms badly burned, she bled from multiple other injuries and where just screaming hysterically. The chairs and other furnishings where everywhere and in addition to te control panel and the fire in the back you counted two more fires.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:27 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

"It is most peculiar and like you mea filus I fail to understand why the motivation for breaking our security to send such a message would be. I do think you are right though, we should speak with Master Sharaya, we need to find out what have happened her in case our security have been compromised."
Jeffry said and frowned.
"Would you be as kind as to take to matter to him while I handle my meeting mea filius?"

He frowned over the phones and took them both with a nod, still trying to determine if it even seemed like something he would write, pattern of speech, use of words. He wrote down on the scrap of paper - 'He'll see what's on the screen. It's not that I don't trust him but we thought it best to limit the number of people who knew. But he is probably the only one that can deal with this that I trust, besides my amicus's wife, and she is busy with something dire. I was supposed to meet my brother and the others in my amicus's room, to let the healer know it was ok to use the salve. I'll tend to the phones and do that. We need to figure out if something is in that room. We have talked about many things in there today. Until then I suppose we will have to rely on your impish friends.' He showed him the note and started to stand up to head to Narim's office.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:59 pm

[Umbral Port]
Anja wrote:"No it is not good, we have at least one fatality and multiple casualties."
The Void Engineer said.
"I can see him he is down."
He replied. Inside the shuttle there where a chaos, everyone had been thrown forwards when the ship crashed, it was pretty hot in here and smoke filled. You saw the pilot on the floor, unconscious or dead, he had been thrown into a corner, his ears and nose was bleeding and he was very still. The woman in the expensive clothes where alive, she bled from a cut on her scalp and one arm might be broken but she was struggling to sit up with a look of shock on her face. The MiB was gone, there was only his clothes and some goo, you had heard rumors that when his kind died all that was left was a suit and some go. The teenager where in the pilot's seat, she had remained there due to seat belts, the control panel was on fire but she still held onto the controls, her forearms badly burned, she bled from multiple other injuries and where just screaming hysterically. The chairs and other furnishings where everywhere and in addition to te control panel and the fire in the back you counted two more fires.
Colin quickly scanned around for an onboard fire extinguisher as he made his way to the cockpit, patting the girl on the shoulder on his way to check the pilot, "You've landed, kid. Can you get out of the chair on your own, or do you need help?"
((OOC: Manipulation+Leadership to refocus the girl's attention from her panic and pain: 3,4,9,9. Should at least have a chance at breaking through to her...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next