Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40

5 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40 - Page 23 Empty Re: An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:16 pm

[Boston]

Anja's Post:

'Might annoy any other ally, though. Plus, will show us later if any had come to the unit.' Nicole said. 'Perhaps there's a way we can jam the hinges in the door or something?'

Anja's Post:

'Good.' Nicole replied, feeling the vibration of the cell as the update came through - having set it to silent for the previous mission.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40 - Page 23 Empty Re: An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:57 am

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:"Would it not always be a chance that someone would fall ill at the other end of the building than where you have the infirmary, unless you have one teleporting around, there is always a chance it will be some distance."
Kira said sourly.
"It depends on how...you do your magick and what you are planning on doing."
The girl whimpered clearly not trusting you yet.

"Showing you pretty little pictures to distract you from your pain. When you focus your mind on something else even the greatest pain can disappear for a moment." he said flipping to a fresh page in his notepad. "I ask because I'll need to mess around with your perceptions and your mind. I promise I won't do anything beyond just numbing your sense of pain. So you wanna do it or are you gonna tough it out?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:47 am

[Steelhaven]

"Showing you pretty little pictures to distract you from your pain. When you focus your mind on something else even the greatest pain can disappear for a moment." he said flipping to a fresh page in his notepad.

"I do not think this is something pictures can distract from."
Kira said with a frown then she cried out again.

"I ask because I'll need to mess around with your perceptions and your mind. I promise I won't do anything beyond just numbing your sense of pain. So you wanna do it or are you gonna tough it out?"

"No...I don't want that and besides I know to much science for it to work. While perception can change pain and how much...it bother you unless you actually change receptors in the brain then perception can not stop pain...thank you for offering though."
The girl muttered and she started crying again.
"My hands really hurt though.

You had by now gotten up to the infirmary, you saw Adley and Helena here, and Bee in one of the beds, the Verbena was unconscious. Richard sat by Beatrice's side but he stood when he saw Colin with the young Nephandi girl.
"Put her on a bed and let us see what I can do."
He said as he went to wash his hands.

[Boston]

'Might annoy any other ally, though. Plus, will show us later if any had come to the unit.' Nicole said. 'Perhaps there's a way we can jam the hinges in the door or something?'

"I guess that yes if they send mundane pawns it might keep them out."
Jon said.
"Well that would be more your department than mine, changing how matter works and it's properties are your Tradition's specialty."

Good.' Nicole replied, feeling the vibration of the cell as the update came through - having set it to silent for the previous mission.

You where nearing Mattapan and the Virtual Adept nodded.
"Ok that done let me just check on the search I set running before I left, perhaps we will know more where our visitor came from and what route she took."
He said and he continued tapping at his phone.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:48 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:"I do not think this is something pictures can distract from."
Anja wrote:"No...I don't want that and besides I know to much science for it to work. While perception can change pain and how much...it bother you unless you actually change receptors in the brain then perception can not stop pain...thank you for offering though."

"This is magick in a magickal place. My spells don't exactly follow those dumb strict rules science attempts to enforce." Serge asked looking genuinely surprised that a non-techno focused mage would mention something like that. "But fair is fair. Offers always on the table if you want it."

Anja wrote:You had by now gotten up to the infirmary, you saw Adley and Helena here, and Bee in one of the beds, the Verbena was unconscious. Richard sat by Beatrice's side but he stood when he saw Colin with the young Nephandi girl.

"Wait, what the hell happened to Bee? Is she all right?" Serge said eyes wide in shock when he saw the unconcious Verbana.

He helped Colin place Kira onto the infirmary table.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:09 pm

[Steelhaven]

"This is magick in a magickal place. My spells don't exactly follow those dumb strict rules science attempts to enforce." Serge asked looking genuinely surprised that a non-techno focused mage would mention something like that. "But fair is fair. Offers always on the table if you want it."

"Thank you."
The young Nephanda said she was in to much pain to argue.

"Wait, what the hell happened to Bee? Is she all right?" Serge said eyes wide in shock when he saw the unconcious Verbana.

"She is just exhausted after her Seeking. Master Nassa is on his way up to take care of her."
Richard said.

He helped Colin place Kira onto the infirmary table.

You and Colin got Kira into a bed. The teenager moaned in pain. Richard tried to look at her hand but she jerked them away nervously.
"No touchie!"
She whispered.
"I have to see the damage in order to help Kira."
Richard said calmly but that did not help much.
"No!"
The girl cried.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:12 pm

[Steelhaven - Infirmary]

Helena took the coat back and hung it over ou had by now gotten up to the infirmary, you saw Adley and Helena here, and Bee in one of the beds, the Verbena was unconscious. Richard sat by Beatrice's side but he stood when he saw Colin with the young Nephandi girl.
He said as he went to wash his hands.er arm. Beatrice kept sleeping deeply. "She is so tiny, it is hard to believe she is really a widderslainte."Your sister muttered more to herself than to you.

"It was a bit of a surprise for me too," he said with a frown.

"What if you stay with her until Master Nassa arrive then, we can delay our duties for a few minutes waiting." Helena said. "But yes it seams that what we can do for her, is to keep this Chantry safe until she is strong enough to protect herself, so once the master healer gets here we should continue our rounds."
"She is just exhausted after her Seeking. Master Nassa is on his way up to take care of her."
Richard said.

He was about to answer his sora when suddenly Colin, Serge and the girl that he'd seen came into the room, the latter not looking in good condition. He winced a bit when he saw her hands. "She's going to be okay," he said in agreement with the doctor. He looked like he had some questions about what was going on himself but held his tongue for the moment.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:21 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:"She is just exhausted after her Seeking. Master Nassa is on his way up to take care of her."
Richard said.
Adley wrote:He was about to answer his sora when suddenly Colin, Serge and the girl that he'd seen came into the room, the latter not looking in good condition. He winced a bit when he saw her hands. "She's going to be okay," he said in agreement with the doctor. He looked like he had some questions about what was going on himself but held his tongue for the moment.

"Oh thank god." Serge said with a sigh, glad his cabalmate wasn't seriously injured.

Anja wrote:You and Colin got Kira into a bed. The teenager moaned in pain. Richard tried to look at her hand but she jerked them away nervously.
"No touchie!"
She whispered.
"No!"
The girl cried.

Serge got down to eye level with Kira, so he wouldn't loom over her as he talked. He spoke calmly and softly, "It'll be all right Kira. We're going to fix your hands but we'll need your help with it. It won't be for too long all right. Just talk with me. It'll be over before you know it."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:24 pm

[Steelhaven - Infirmary]

"It was a bit of a surprise for me too," he said with a frown.

"Yes I imagine so."
Helena said but she did not say anything more about it as the room filled up with people, some things where private after all.

He was about to answer his sora when suddenly Colin, Serge and the girl that he'd seen came into the room, the latter not looking in good condition. He winced a bit when he saw her hands. "She's going to be okay," he said in agreement with the doctor. He looked like he had some questions about what was going on himself but held his tongue for the moment.

"Interrogation. I suspect the Chief had no other choice to get information out of her Mentor."
Richard said softly as he tried to get Kira to let him treat her he had an look of discomfort on his face clearly not liking this.
"I know we needed that information but...well nothing for it now other than trying to treat her injuries."

"Oh thank god." Serge said with a sigh, glad his cabalmate wasn't seriously injured.

"She should wake up again soon."
The Akashic assured you.

Serge got down to eye level with Kira, so he wouldn't loom over her as he talked. He spoke calmly and softly, "It'll be all right Kira. We're going to fix your hands but we'll need your help with it. It won't be for too long all right. Just talk with me. It'll be over before you know it."

"I don't want to!"
Kira cried and she tried to pull away.
"I can numb her pain, make sure she feels nothing."
Richard said.
"But she had to stay still for a moment."
The young Nephanda just cried though she did not look like she wanted to be touched by anyone.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:04 pm

((OOC: Oooog, catch-up...)

[Steelhaven -Roof garden]
Anja wrote:"You...where...well oh dear...do you remember...ehm...shit..."
Helena said and she looked at you dumbfounded.
"But how...and...ehm...no not here, we are protected by the ward but mundane methods of eavesdropping can be used, I have a million questions but this should be discussed indoors in a shielded room."
The Fambeau said as she remembered she was a Security Chief and should know better, she looked rather rattled though.
"But we will have that discussion Mr Wainwright when there is time and it is safe."
Colin smiled thinly, "The greatest victory, but very, very painful... And yes, later."

[Carrying Kira]
Anja wrote:"I...don't understand..."
Kira managed between sobs she looked at you.
"M...my Avatar is safe?"
That calmed her down a little though she was still crying.
"I...it is safe...my magick is safe?"
Colin smiled, "We found a way... I'm sorry you were hurt before we could - but Lady Crexia saw something in you that she's prepared to save at all costs. I'm not sure what, but there it is... No-one is going to get to destroy your Avatar now."

Jeremy wrote:"Wait what! Fuck I don't care how you managed to swing that, that's awesome!" Serge said with a smile, overhearing the conversation as he cleared the way up the stairs, seeming excited about that fact as well.
He nodded, "That was Beatrice, actually - she gave me the last piece to the puzzle, to ask Lady Crexia to look closer. Lady Crexia is taking Kira under her wing now, and I doubt even the Nine would risk going against her..."

Anja wrote:"Remember to tell Kyle to stay inside his room if you see him, after all he should not see such injuries as is to the girl's hands."
Marian said as you set out to clear a path. Not that many where in the hallways though as most of the Chantry inhabitants had tasks to do during this crisis.
Jeremy wrote:Serge nodded to Marian and kept an eye out for Kyle, staying a little bit ahead of Colin and Kira.
He nodded in agreement, "Indeed, Kyle's got his own... ghosts in that regard."

Jeremy wrote:"Lita's gonna be ecstatic to hear that! By the way Kira I met your friend. Don't worry she's safe and currently eating a sandwich." he said glancing at the crying girl. He looked over to Colin and said, "Speaking of which, is it possible to bring Lita with us? Dulling Kira's pain would be so much easier is she were around. Plus I think being together would help both of them immensely."
Anja wrote:"Lita is here? How?"
Kira managed between sobs.
"What have you done to her, what will happened to her?"
The teenager asked still crying.
"Are you going to hurt her?"
Jeremy wrote:"She tried to break in to save you. She's quite a smart girl you know. Figured out where you were very quickly." Serge explained. "She really cares about you. Don't worry though, we haven't harmed her in anyway and we're not planning too anytime soon. She's just chilling in the prison with a sandwich, anxious to hear about the state of her mistress. If all goes well you might be able to see each other soon."
Anja wrote:"She probably dowsed for me, she is good at that, dowsing."
Kira grunted.
He sighed, "Lita is badly broken, though... I'll make sure to ask if she can come keep you company, once we're sure she won't try to break you out or anything. Might be a bit tricky to convince the Security Chief to let her visit you in the infirmary, but you might at least be allowed to share confinement with her for a while."

Anja wrote:Kira looked at you and sigh.
"Lita is a good servant, a good companion...if you guys are not going to harm her I am glad she is here, she would make a good...ehm what do the Traditions call them...a Custos, she is hard working and obedient and I bet the Traditions will treat her better than the Labyrinth would without me or my Mentor there to protect her."
The girl sigh again.
"But I do not want her to see me like this, it will scare her."
She lifted her hands to illustrate her point, which was a mistake and she cried out in pain.
"Fuck...fuck it hurts!"
He nodded, "I'll wait until your hands are tended, then... and we've no reason to wish Lita harm. I'd hoped we could use her to track Lily, but it seems that was not... viable. And no, I don't mean in any way that would have hurt Lita. Though she might be able yet to tell us a few things that can lead us to the bloody slaver..."

Jeremy wrote:"Having the infirmary so far away might not have been the greatest idea admittedly." Serge said with a frown, pulling out hit notepad. "I can numb the pain. Make you ignore it completely. If you'll let me that is."
Anja wrote:"Would it not always be a chance that someone would fall ill at the other end of the building than where you have the infirmary, unless you have one teleporting around, there is always a chance it will be some distance."
Kira said sourly.
"It depends on how...you do your magick and what you are planning on doing."
The girl whimpered clearly not trusting you yet.
He smiled wryly, "Well, I suppose we could've knocked out an apartment wall on the second floor, and installed it there instead... then it would have been at the heart of the building, instead of the attic level..."

Anja wrote:"Showing you pretty little pictures to distract you from your pain. When you focus your mind on something else even the greatest pain can disappear for a moment." he said flipping to a fresh page in his notepad. "I ask because I'll need to mess around with your perceptions and your mind. I promise I won't do anything beyond just numbing your sense of pain. So you wanna do it or are you gonna tough it out?"
Anja wrote:"I do not think this is something pictures can distract from."
Anja wrote:"No...I don't want that and besides I know to much science for it to work. While perception can change pain and how much...it bother you unless you actually change receptors in the brain then perception can not stop pain...thank you for offering though."
Jeremy wrote:"This is magick in a magickal place. My spells don't exactly follow those dumb strict rules science attempts to enforce." Serge asked looking genuinely surprised that a non-techno focused mage would mention something like that. "But fair is fair. Offers always on the table if you want it."
Anja wrote:"Thank you."
The young Nephanda said she was in to much pain to argue.
He arched an eyebrow at Serge, "It might be worth trying - it would be something akin to hypnosis, to convince you to not register the pain signals, would it not?"

Anja wrote:You had by now gotten up to the infirmary, you saw Adley and Helena here, and Bee in one of the beds, the Verbena was unconscious. Richard sat by Beatrice's side but he stood when he saw Colin with the young Nephandi girl.
Jeremy wrote:"Wait, what the hell happened to Bee? Is she all right?" Serge said eyes wide in shock when he saw the unconcious Verbana.
Anja wrote:"She is just exhausted after her Seeking. Master Nassa is on his way up to take care of her."
Richard said.
S7trif3 wrote:He was about to answer his sora when suddenly Colin, Serge and the girl that he'd seen came into the room, the latter not looking in good condition. He winced a bit when he saw her hands. "She's going to be okay," he said in agreement with the doctor. He looked like he had some questions about what was going on himself but held his tongue for the moment.
Anja wrote:"Interrogation. I suspect the Chief had no other choice to get information out of her Mentor."
Richard said softly as he tried to get Kira to let him treat her he had an look of discomfort on his face clearly not liking this.
"I know we needed that information but...well nothing for it now other than trying to treat her injuries."
He sighed, "Lady Crexia stopped the... interrogation, thanks to Beatrice. Whatever else Beatrice may have done today, she just saved a life, a mind, and a soul..."

Jeremy wrote:He helped Colin place Kira onto the infirmary table.
Anja wrote:You and Colin got Kira into a bed. The teenager moaned in pain. Richard tried to look at her hand but she jerked them away nervously.
"No touchie!"
She whispered.
"No!"
The girl cried.
Jeremy wrote:Serge got down to eye level with Kira, so he wouldn't loom over her as he talked. He spoke calmly and softly, "It'll be all right Kira. We're going to fix your hands but we'll need your help with it. It won't be for too long all right. Just talk with me. It'll be over before you know it."
Anja wrote:"I don't want to!"
Richard said.
The young Nephanda just cried though she did not look like she wanted to be touched by anyone.
He smiled to Kira, "You didn't notice when he removed the broken needle, did you? Trust Richard in this, please - he's a physician first, and a Mage second. His first priority is to make sure you are healed, and he can't do that if you won't let him touch your hands... Please, work with him here."

((OOC: Con was fun. Got to play a few new games, including one so new that all the cards had "Temporary Art" watermarked on all the cards. Very Happy Also, the My Little Pony RPG is decently simple and solid, very much suited for one-shot games at cons and the like, though I'm not so convinced it's well suited for longer campaigns.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:23 am

Colin smiled thinly, "The greatest victory, but very, very painful... And yes, later."

"Victory I don't understand...how...ehm...I guess this is not something to discuss out in public."
Helena said but she looked even more confused now.

[Carrying Kira]

Colin smiled, "We found a way... I'm sorry you were hurt before we could - but Lady Crexia saw something in you that she's prepared to save at all costs. I'm not sure what, but there it is... No-one is going to get to destroy your Avatar now."

"I...I...get to keep my Avatar?"
Kira muttered.
"Crexia...that is the one who hurt me...but what did see see?"
The girl whimpered and she started crying again.

He nodded in agreement, "Indeed, Kyle's got his own... ghosts in that regard."

Marian just nodded at that and said nothing more about it.

He sighed, "Lita is badly broken, though... I'll make sure to ask if she can come keep you company, once we're sure she won't try to break you out or anything. Might be a bit tricky to convince the Security Chief to let her visit you in the infirmary, but you might at least be allowed to share confinement with her for a while."

"I...would like that and yes...Lita have been treated badly, my Mentor...bought her for me...from this slaver...who broke her will..."
Kira managed between groans in pain.
"What is...going to...happen to her?"

He nodded, "I'll wait until your hands are tended, then... and we've no reason to wish Lita harm. I'd hoped we could use her to track Lily, but it seems that was not... viable. And no, I don't mean in any way that would have hurt Lita. Though she might be able yet to tell us a few things that can lead us to the bloody slaver..."

"I don't think...it is...easy to find...Lily...the slaver."
The girl said weakly.
"I am not sure my...pawn remembers...much of...her time there...she have been ill treated..."

He arched an eyebrow at Serge, "It might be worth trying - it would be something akin to hypnosis, to convince you to not register the pain signals, would it not?"

"I suppose, but I don't like the idea...of anyone...messing with...my mind."
Kira said and she did not look happy about the idea.

He sighed, "Lady Crexia stopped the... interrogation, thanks to Beatrice. Whatever else Beatrice may have done today, she just saved a life, a mind, and a soul..."

"Bee will be glad to hear that when she wakes up."
Richard said and he glanced over at the unconscious young Verbena.

He smiled to Kira, "You didn't notice when he removed the broken needle, did you? Trust Richard in this, please - he's a physician first, and a Mage second. His first priority is to make sure you are healed, and he can't do that if you won't let him touch your hands... Please, work with him here."

Kira looked very skeptical at this.
"But she hurt me...I have never...felt so helpless she hurt me and I could do nothing to stop it!"
The girl cried and Richard sigh.
"I understand kid but...here you have a choice...I can leave you as is, but from what I hear you get to stay a mage, and you are Hermetic are you not? You are going to need your hands are you not?"
"Yes...but..."
"I can numb you from the elbows down with magick, there will be no pain as I work."
"I...ehm...ok...I guess...but do not hold me down."
"I will not, just stay still."
You saw Richard do several quick motions gently tapping at Kira's arms, the girl gasped then she seamed to relax.
"I...feel nothing..."
She muttered.
"That is the plan, but do not move your fingers, that is always the danger when numbing someone this much and I would not want you to hurt yourself more."
The Akashic said and he exchanged a glance with you as he started gently examining Kira's hands.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:05 am

[Carrying Kira]

Colin wrote:He sighed, "Lita is badly broken, though... I'll make sure to ask if she can come keep you company, once we're sure she won't try to break you out or anything. Might be a bit tricky to convince the Security Chief to let her visit you in the infirmary, but you might at least be allowed to share confinement with her for a while."

"As long as she can see her Mistress that should be OK. I'm pretty sure I'm boring her." Serge said with a smile. "Plus I did promise her I'd ask"

Anja wrote:"I...would like that and yes...Lita have been treated badly, my Mentor...bought her for me...from this slaver...who broke her will..."

"Not sure if this is the right answer....but probably nothing. Or nothing serious. She didn't harm anyone and overall she's been pretty pleasant. She's loyal to you as well so if your Lady Crexia's protection your associates are probably as well." Serge said glancing at his cabal leader to see how close his answer was.

Anja wrote:"I don't think...it is...easy to find...Lily...the slaver."
The girl said weakly.
"I am not sure my...pawn remembers...much of...her time there...she have been ill treated..."

"I've been talking to her about that. Your right she doesn't remember much." he confirmed. "She is drawing a picture of her though. Me or someone else could try and use that picture to try and find her. Although hearing about Lily's power it probably won't work. Worth a try though. A first-hand drawing from her victims has way more emotional resonance than a second hand drawing from me."

Colin wrote:He arched an eyebrow at Serge, "It might be worth trying - it would be something akin to hypnosis, to convince you to not register the pain signals, would it not?"
KIra wrote:"I suppose, but I don't like the idea...of anyone...messing with...my mind."

"If it helps, my mentor is a psychologist. She did train and teach me how to gently handle and heal broken minds." he said calmly. "The ultimate choice is up to you though. I promise you all I intend to do is numb your pain. But as much as it hurts me to see you in so much pain, I won't do anything without your permission."

Anja wrote:"I don't want to!"
Richard said.
Colin wrote:He smiled to Kira, "You didn't notice when he removed the broken needle, did you? Trust Richard in this, please - he's a physician first, and a Mage second. His first priority is to make sure you are healed, and he can't do that if you won't let him touch your hands... Please, work with him here."
Anja wrote:Kira looked very skeptical at this.
"But she hurt me...I have never...felt so helpless she hurt me and I could do nothing to stop it!"
"I understand kid but...here you have a choice...I can leave you as is, but from what I hear you get to stay a mage, and you are Hermetic are you not? You are going to need your hands are you not?"
"Yes...but..."
"I can numb you from the elbows down with magick, there will be no pain as I work."
You saw Richard do several quick motions gently tapping at Kira's arms, the girl gasped then she seamed to relax.
"I...feel nothing..."
She muttered.
"That is the plan, but do not move your fingers, that is always the danger when numbing someone this much and I would not want you to hurt yourself more."
The Akashic said and he exchanged a glance with you as he started gently examining Kira's hands.

Serge sighed and stood back up and sighed, glad that she was being treated. Unsure of what to do now he simply said, "So is it true you don't like sweet things? Lita was telling me about that."

He didn't know if it was an appropriate time to make that sort of conversation. All he hoped to do was take Kira's mind off her stressful situation, if only for a little bit.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:20 am

[Carrying Kira]

"As long as she can see her Mistress that should be OK. I'm pretty sure I'm boring her." Serge said with a smile. "Plus I did promise her I'd ask"

"I don't think anyone bore...Lita."
Kira managed.
"I would like to...see her...but not before I am better...or she will get scared."

"Not sure if this is the right answer....but probably nothing. Or nothing serious. She didn't harm anyone and overall she's been pretty pleasant. She's loyal to you as well so if your Lady Crexia's protection your associates are probably as well." Serge said glancing at his cabal leader to see how close his answer was.

"I hope she...will be safe...she don't deserve...to be hurt more."
The young Nephanda muttered and when groaned again.
"And yes she is...very loyal...she can not be different."

"I've been talking to her about that. Your right she doesn't remember much." he confirmed. "She is drawing a picture of her though. Me or someone else could try and use that picture to try and find her. Although hearing about Lily's power it probably won't work. Worth a try though. A first-hand drawing from her victims has way more emotional resonance than a second hand drawing from me."

"N...no one finds...Lily...I hear she...have massive...Arcane...no one finds her."
Kira said before she whimpered again.
"But...by all means...try..."

"If it helps, my mentor is a psychologist. She did train and teach me how to gently handle and heal broken minds." he said calmly. "The ultimate choice is up to you though. I promise you all I intend to do is numb your pain. But as much as it hurts me to see you in so much pain, I won't do anything without your permission."

"My mind...is not broken."
Kira managed.
"It just fucking...hurts!"
She added with another groan.
"I...guess you can try..."
She said with a sigh.
"Knock yourself out..."

Serge sighed and stood back up and sighed, glad that she was being treated. Unsure of what to do now he simply said, "So is it true you don't like sweet things? Lita was telling me about that."

He didn't know if it was an appropriate time to make that sort of conversation. All he hoped to do was take Kira's mind off her stressful situation, if only for a little bit.

The Nephandi girl turned her head a little to look at you and she sigh and nodded.
"It is sort of true. I like most fruit and such, but I do not like things, that are very sweet, most candy get to sweet for my taste. I like dark 80 percent chocolate and such."
She said and Richard took the opportunity to set a few broken bones in the girl's hands while she was distracted, she did not seam to notice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:45 am

[Carrying Kira]

Anja wrote:"I don't think anyone bore...Lita."
Kira managed.
"I would like to...see her...but not before I am better...or she will get scared."

"I'm certain you'll be able to. Once your hands are healed." he assured her.

Anja wrote:"I hope she...will be safe...she don't deserve...to be hurt more."
Anja wrote:"N...no one finds...Lily...I hear she...have massive...Arcane...no one finds her."

Serge nodded in agreement, not wanting to say anything more to spare Kira the pain of talking.

Anja wrote:"My mind...is not broken."
Kira managed.
She said with a sigh.
"Knock yourself out..."

"Sweet." Serge said quickly making the final touches on his notepad sketch. When it was done he slowed his walking speed so that Colin and Kira could catch up to him.

Once they did so he let Kira see his picture. It showed the young teenage girl and Lita, standing side by side with smiles on their faces in front of what looked like a cake shop. Lita had a goofy childish grin while Kira looked more composed, yet still happy to be with someone she cared about.

The drawing was made to be filled with tiny little details in the background, such as the birds making a happy face in the background or the cake frosting on Lita's lips, all done so that Kira had to focus on different places to get the full picture.

"Focus on the drawing and tell me some things about Lita or yourself. Hobbies, favorite colors, foods, places. Try to focus on her and you and nothing else." he asked her.

As she did so he'd focus his magick through his drawing and into Kira's pain-addled mind, directing it's focus away from the pain caused by her hands and towards his picture and pleasant memories or Lita.

Anja wrote:The Nephandi girl turned her head a little to look at you and she sigh and nodded.
"It is sort of true. I like most fruit and such, but I do not like things, that are very sweet, most candy get to sweet for my taste. I like dark 80 percent chocolate and such."
She said and Richard took the opportunity to set a few broken bones in the girl's hands while she was distracted, she did not seam to notice.

"What! Really? I hate dark chocolate with such a white-hot seething fury." Serge said frowning at the mention of the bitter chocolate. "Don't you find dark chocolate too bitter?"

(OOC: Mind 3 effect to numb/deaden Kira's pain by making her mind focus on other things and not register it.

Arete Roll: 2, 2, 5, 8 - 7, 8, 2, 1 - 7, 6, 1, 8 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:03 am

[Carrying Kira]

"I'm certain you'll be able to. Once your hands are healed." he assured her.

Kira just nodded weakly at that.

"Sweet." Serge said quickly making the final touches on his notepad sketch. When it was done he slowed his walking speed so that Colin and Kira could catch up to him.

Once they did so he let Kira see his picture. It showed the young teenage girl and Lita, standing side by side with smiles on their faces in front of what looked like a cake shop. Lita had a goofy childish grin while Kira looked more composed, yet still happy to be with someone she cared about.

The drawing was made to be filled with tiny little details in the background, such as the birds making a happy face in the background or the cake frosting on Lita's lips, all done so that Kira had to focus on different places to get the full picture.

"Focus on the drawing and tell me some things about Lita or yourself. Hobbies, favorite colors, foods, places. Try to focus on her and you and nothing else." he asked her.

As she did so he'd focus his magick through his drawing and into Kira's pain-addled mind, directing it's focus away from the pain caused by her hands and towards his picture and pleasant memories or Lita.

"I am not sure if Lita have...any hobbies...she is good at drawing...and she serves and when she have free times she study her own magic."
Kira muttered as she looked at the picture you had drawn.
"I...am not so sure I have...allot of hobbies either. I study magick, I do chores, I try to get a general education, there is not allot of time, for other things, I like music though, and I collect maneki nekos."
The teenager seamed to be a little bit better as she spoke to you about herself and Lita.
"I guess I am interested in alternative medicine, I mean acupuncture helped me when nothing else really did."

"What! Really? I hate dark chocolate with such a white-hot seething fury." Serge said frowning at the mention of the bitter chocolate. "Don't you find dark chocolate too bitter?"

"No not really, I like bitter things if it is not to overpowering, I have tried 95 and 100 percent chocolate, and what the would drink back when my Mentor was young and no that is to bitter for me, but really dark chocolate nice nice and it is not to sweet."
Kira said and shrugged. Richard had begun doing his own hand gestures now, they where done in quick succession and they where nothing like the Hermetic ones, he frowned a bit though and he got a concentrated look in his eyes.

You noticed Amadeus coming into the infirmary, the Master Verbena had been working magick, he had not bothered to heal the runes cut into his own hands and arms before he rushed up here and he headed over to Bee's bedside.
"Master...Nassa...a little help please. Bee is fine, but I could use assistance."
Richard said and the Verbena headed over to Kira's bed, he asked no questions but placed his hands a few inches over Kira's own.
"Pattern hardening due to trauma..."
He muttered, not a question, a statement.
"Tricky but not impossible, keep directing the flow towards the corrected patterns and I will weave new ones."
Kira glanced at the two men and became a bit uneasy.
"What is happening?"
The Nephanda asked nervously but the two healers was to busy with their magick to answer her. You had heard about this. Your Mentor had told you that extreme emotions and trauma could harden and set life patterns just like a botched attempt at healing could and make it harder to correct an injury.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:22 am

[Steelhaven - Infirmary]

"Interrogation. I suspect the Chief had no other choice to get information out of her Mentor."

He frowned but said nothing, aside from a nod to Colin - the doctor now had work to do and it seemed he and Serge were helping the girl also who was quite obviously and understandably in a lot of agony. Soon enough Master Nassa was also in the room and Adley gave him a quick nod before the Verbena also was working on the girl. He turned to his sora and asked, "I think it should be okay now?" There was her mentor and two of their cabalmates, though occupied they were close enough for someone to note any changes in Bee.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:30 am

[Steelhaven - Infirmary]

Amadeus gave you a odd look when he saw you and the fine lines around his eyes grew tight but he said nothing he just went to work. Helena looked at you and nodded
"Yes we should go, especially since we are so many here now, it might scare your Cabalmate if she wake up in such a crowded room. There are six of us on our feet, that might not be a good number for her."
Your Sister said and indeed since her ordeal Bee had been terrified of being surrounded by six people for obvious reasons, she avoided the number six in all she did generally.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:38 am

[Steelhaven - Infirmary]

"Yes we should go, especially since we are so many here now, it might scare your Cabalmate if she wake up in such a crowded room. There are six of us on our feet, that might not be a good number for her."

"Good point," he agreed and hurried out the door with a nod to his cabalmates and the healers. Once outside, he moved to pick up where they left off.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:05 am

[Steelhaven]

Helena bowed to Master Nassa before she left the room though the Verbena Master was to busy with his working to see her gesture of respect. You and Helena went through each room of the Chantry that was not private to check that things was as it should be, and it was, here and there you met others Chantry residents who gave you and Helena their hellos and nods of greeting, everyone seamed to be busy with their tasks though. You saw Mundi out on the same task as you, walking the Chantry keeping watch, the big black dog wagged his tail at you when he saw you.

In the kitchen you found Mrs Von Hess busy passing out plates of pasta and tomato sauce. Arn stood over the pots.
"Would you like some food Mrs Roth Hicks...Miss Mar?"
The dowser asked.
"Just let us finish our rounds Mrs Von Hess then yes we would love some."
Helena said before she turned to you.
"We should finish going through the Chantry brother, we have the library and the basement left."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:42 am

[Steelhaven]

When he saw Mundi, he stopped a moment to give the familiar a pet on the head and to talk with him. "Are you being watchdog?" he smiled and then switched to Enochian. "If your Master permits it, I ask for your help. Since you are doing rounds would you accompany our current Guardian and go around together? If anything happens, get help. I am not sure where the Guardian is in this now exactly but they were not upstairs."

Arn stood over the pots. "Would you like some food Mrs Roth Hicks...Miss Mar?" The dowser asked.
"Just let us finish our rounds Mrs Von Hess then yes we would love some." Helena said before she turned to you. "We should finish going through the Chantry brother, we have the library and the basement left."

"That smells great. Hopefully we'll be back in a short while. Thank you," he said and headed after his sister.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:58 am

[Steelhaven]

When he saw Mundi, he stopped a moment to give the familiar a pet on the head and to talk with him. "Are you being watchdog?" he smiled and then switched to Enochian. "If your Master permits it, I ask for your help. Since you are doing rounds would you accompany our current Guardian and go around together? If anything happens, get help. I am not sure where the Guardian is in this now exactly but they were not upstairs."

Mundi barked at the question about him being a watchdog. The he looked at you with his attentive, intelligent eyes when you spoke to him in Enochian and he nodded at your question. The familiar could speak but he seamed to prefer not to, then he wagged his tail and set off for the stairs, he seamed to know where the guardian was.
"Buddy system for spirits brother?"
Helena asked with a smile.
"Not a bad idea and Master Haagen's dog will be a good protector for the angel."

That smells great. Hopefully we'll be back in a short while. Thank you," he said and headed after his sister.

"I will hold two plates for you Sir."
Arn said.
"I got regular and vegetarian, which one do you two want?"
The Solificato said as Mrs Von Hess handed a plate to Miss Blackwell.

You and Helena set out for the basement. You got down there, everything seamed to be peaceful. Marian was on guard duty of the prisoners in the practical section while Bruce was guarding the Node chamber. The Orphan gave a grunt and nodded to the two of you as he leaned against the wall. Everything seamed to be in order. Lady Crexia was on her way up the stairs when you and Helena returned from checking things out. You also saw Mundi and the guardian on their way up again on their round. Mundi wagged his tail again but the angel just sang Glory, Glory, Glory as usual. Crexia gave you a nod.
"Mr Roth Hicks, Miss Mar, I hear there are food being passed out upstairs, you better eat now, I got the information needed so i suspect your teacher have a mission to send you on once I have spoken to him."
The archmaga advice.
"Time to save one of our Sodalis an an angel."
She added. Helena bowed.
"Yes Ma'am!"
She said and she exchanged a look with you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:37 pm

Anja wrote:"Victory I don't understand...how...ehm...I guess this is not something to discuss out in public."
Helena said but she looked even more confused now.
Colin nodded.

[Carrying Kira]
Anja wrote:"I...I...get to keep my Avatar?"
Kira muttered.
"Crexia...that is the one who hurt me...but what did see see?"
The girl whimpered and she started crying again.
He smiled, "You will... and I don't know what she saw, but she'll tell us soon enough. Right now, the top priority is to get you healed and comfortable."

Jeremy wrote:"As long as she can see her Mistress that should be OK. I'm pretty sure I'm boring her." Serge said with a smile. "Plus I did promise her I'd ask"
Anja wrote:"I don't think anyone bore...Lita."
Kira managed.
Jeremy wrote:"I'm certain you'll be able to. Once your hands are healed." he assured her.
Anja wrote:Kira just nodded weakly at that.
He nodded, "I'm sure something can be arranged."

Anja wrote:"I...would like that and yes...Lita have been treated badly, my Mentor...bought her for me...from this slaver...who broke her will..."
Jeremy wrote:"Not sure if this is the right answer....but probably nothing. Or nothing serious. She didn't harm anyone and overall she's been pretty pleasant. She's loyal to you as well so if your Lady Crexia's protection your associates are probably as well." Serge said glancing at his cabal leader to see how close his answer was.
Anja wrote:"I hope she...will be safe...she don't deserve...to be hurt more."
He pondered, "If she is loyal to you first and foremost, and not really to the Nephandi, I don't think there's going to be much of a problem keeping her on as a Custos, though likely belonging to Lady Crexia on paper while you're her apprentice - or whoever becomes your Mentor if that is not going to work out for you. She'll need you to survive, I'm afraid, and I'm not simply going to let her fall by the wayside."

Anja wrote:"I don't think...it is...easy to find...Lily...the slaver."
The girl said weakly.
Jeremy wrote:"I've been talking to her about that. Your right she doesn't remember much." he confirmed. "She is drawing a picture of her though. Me or someone else could try and use that picture to try and find her. Although hearing about Lily's power it probably won't work. Worth a try though. A first-hand drawing from her victims has way more emotional resonance than a second hand drawing from me."
Anja wrote:"N...no one finds...Lily...I hear she...have massive...Arcane...no one finds her."
Jeremy wrote:Serge nodded in agreement, not wanting to say anything more to spare Kira the pain of talking.
He sighed, "I know it was a long shot when I proposed it, but we rather were trying to find a bargaining chip for your Avatar. And then it turned out that we managed to find such a bargaining chip much closer to home."

Anja wrote:"I suppose, but I don't like the idea...of anyone...messing with...my mind."
Jeremy wrote:"If it helps, my mentor is a psychologist. She did train and teach me how to gently handle and heal broken minds." he said calmly. "The ultimate choice is up to you though. I promise you all I intend to do is numb your pain. But as much as it hurts me to see you in so much pain, I won't do anything without your permission."
Anja wrote:"My mind...is not broken."
Kira managed.
She said with a sigh.
"Knock yourself out..."
He smiled thinly, "Try not to think of it as an attempt to fix your head, but simply to give you a stick so you can fight back the pain. That's what psychologists do, after all, they help you so you can manage on your own."

Jeremy wrote:"Sweet." Serge said quickly making the final touches on his notepad sketch. When it was done he slowed his walking speed so that Colin and Kira could catch up to him.

Anja wrote:"I am not sure if Lita have...any hobbies...she is good at drawing...and she serves and when she have free times she study her own magic."
Kira muttered as she looked at the picture you had drawn.
"I...am not so sure I have...allot of hobbies either. I study magick, I do chores, I try to get a general education, there is not allot of time, for other things, I like music though, and I collect maneki nekos."
The teenager seamed to be a little bit better as she spoke to you about herself and Lita.
"I guess I am interested in alternative medicine, I mean acupuncture helped me when nothing else really did."
He smiled thinly and nodded.

Anja wrote:Kira looked very skeptical at this.
"Yes...but..."
"I...feel nothing..."
She muttered.
He frowned, "She's been a highly skilled torturer for about two and a half thousand years... I truly wish we'd have been able to prevent her from getting to work like that. But we managed to give her an excuse to stop... sometimes, that's all we can do, stop what is causing pain after it has started, rather than prevent it entirely..."

Jeremy wrote:Serge sighed and stood back up and sighed, glad that she was being treated. Unsure of what to do now he simply said, "So is it true you don't like sweet things? Lita was telling me about that."

Anja wrote:The Nephandi girl turned her head a little to look at you and she sigh and nodded.
Jeremy wrote:"What! Really? I hate dark chocolate with such a white-hot seething fury." Serge said frowning at the mention of the bitter chocolate. "Don't you find dark chocolate too bitter?"
Anja wrote:"No not really, I like bitter things if it is not to overpowering, I have tried 95 and 100 percent chocolate, and what the would drink back when my Mentor was young and no that is to bitter for me, but really dark chocolate nice nice and it is not to sweet."
Kira said and shrugged. Richard had begun doing his own hand gestures now, they where done in quick succession and they where nothing like the Hermetic ones, he frowned a bit though and he got a concentrated look in his eyes.
He arched an eyebrow, "Our Security Chief will like you... well, except for the whole Fallen business, that is."

Anja wrote:You noticed Amadeus coming into the infirmary, the Master Verbena had been working magick, he had not bothered to heal the runes cut into his own hands and arms before he rushed up here and he headed over to Bee's bedside.
"Master...Nassa...a little help please. Bee is fine, but I could use assistance."
Richard said and the Verbena headed over to Kira's bed, he asked no questions but placed his hands a few inches over Kira's own.
"Pattern hardening due to trauma..."
He muttered, not a question, a statement.
"Tricky but not impossible, keep directing the flow towards the corrected patterns and I will weave new ones."
Kira glanced at the two men and became a bit uneasy.
"What is happening?"
The Nephanda asked nervously but the two healers was to busy with their magick to answer her. You had heard about this. Your Mentor had told you that extreme emotions and trauma could harden and set life patterns just like a botched attempt at healing could and make it harder to correct an injury.
His expression blanked for a bit, "They're mending your hands. Could you close your eyes and concentrate on how they are supposed to look, how they were this morning? Don't move them, just concentrate on how pretty and sleek they are, skin unblemished, the curvature of the nails, everything?"

S7trif3 wrote:He frowned but said nothing, aside from a nod to Colin - the doctor now had work to do and it seemed he and Serge were helping the girl also who was quite obviously and understandably in a lot of agony. Soon enough Master Nassa was also in the room and Adley gave him a quick nod before the Verbena also was working on the girl. He turned to his sora and asked, "I think it should be okay now?" There was her mentor and two of their cabalmates, though occupied they were close enough for someone to note any changes in Bee.
Anja wrote:Amadeus gave you a odd look when he saw you and the fine lines around his eyes grew tight but he said nothing he just went to work. Helena looked at you and nodded
Your Sister said and indeed since her ordeal Bee had been terrified of being surrounded by six people for obvious reasons, she avoided the number six in all she did generally.
Anja wrote:"Good point," he agreed and hurried out the door with a nod to his cabalmates and the healers. Once outside, he moved to pick up where they left off.
He nodded to Adley, having taken a step back from the table to give space to the healers, "Amicus, if you have the time, could you check in on my apartment, see that Anna and Yu Die are alright? Last I heard, they had Beatrice with them, but I didn't get word from them that she left, so... I want to make sure, alright?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:40 pm

[Boston]

Anja's Post:

'Yeah, with what? Not like I carry a workbench around with me.' Nicole replied, giving an annoyed frown. 'Hmm... any chance you teleporting in stuff from the workshop?'

Anja's Post:

'Huh-huh.' she replied, now planning to do a quick drive-past of the building; to first to see if any car was parked in the lot and whether there was any fire escapes.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:28 pm

[Carrying Kira]

He smiled, "You will... and I don't know what she saw, but she'll tell us soon enough. Right now, the top priority is to get you healed and comfortable."

"Is she going to hurt me again?"
Kira asked nervously.
"What if I am the reincarnation of some old dead enemy of hers or something?"

He nodded, "I'm sure something can be arranged."

The Nephanda nodded weakly at that.

He pondered, "If she is loyal to you first and foremost, and not really to the Nephandi, I don't think there's going to be much of a problem keeping her on as a Custos, though likely belonging to Lady Crexia on paper while you're her apprentice - or whoever becomes your Mentor if that is not going to work out for you. She'll need you to survive, I'm afraid, and I'm not simply going to let her fall by the wayside."

"She is loyal to anyone really, she will find it hard not to obey any command from anyone, she is eager to please and have difficulties making any choice for herself, she would need to be cared for by me or someone else, she is not loyal to the Nephandi, but she can not really just be released either, she would never survive on her own. But yes she is loyal. I have treated her well and protected her when I could so yes she is loyal."
The young Nephanda replied.

He sighed, "I know it was a long shot when I proposed it, but we rather were trying to find a bargaining chip for your Avatar. And then it turned out that we managed to find such a bargaining chip much closer to home."

"And you are sure...sure it will work and that my Avatar is safe?"
Kira asked fearfully.

He smiled thinly, "Try not to think of it as an attempt to fix your head, but simply to give you a stick so you can fight back the pain. That's what psychologists do, after all, they help you so you can manage on your own."

"I guess I can try."
Kira said but she did not seam to be to convinced it would work.

He frowned, "She's been a highly skilled torturer for about two and a half thousand years... I truly wish we'd have been able to prevent her from getting to work like that. But we managed to give her an excuse to stop... sometimes, that's all we can do, stop what is causing pain after it has started, rather than prevent it entirely..."

Richard gave a sigh and a nod.
"All we can do now is try to fix the damage."
The Akashic said.
"Try to keep the young lady calm please."
He said as he worked. Kira just cried shaking and sobbing she looked rather pale.

He arched an eyebrow, "Our Security Chief will like you... well, except for the whole Fallen business, that is."

"Ehm...ok...he likes dark chocolate to?"
The young Nephanda asked looking at you with her eyes full of tears.

His expression blanked for a bit, "They're mending your hands. Could you close your eyes and concentrate on how they are supposed to look, how they were this morning? Don't move them, just concentrate on how pretty and sleek they are, skin unblemished, the curvature of the nails, everything?"

"I...can try..."
Kira sobbed and she closed her eyes.
"But all I can see is how it felt when she...tied me to that chair, using nose nails...I...the pain was horrible and she did...not ask me any questions I did not have power in the situation, I could not have chosen to cooperate or chosen to hold back it was all out of my hands and she just kept hurting me!"
The girl bawled.
"And I could do nothing...I could do nothing!"

[Boston]

Yeah, with what? Not like I carry a workbench around with me.' Nicole replied, giving an annoyed frown. 'Hmm... any chance you teleporting in stuff from the workshop?'

"I can do that if the stuff is not to big."
Jon replied.

Huh-huh.' she replied, now planning to do a quick drive-past of the building; to first to see if any car was parked in the lot and whether there was any fire escapes.

You drove past the building, you saw a little red Honda with two folding beds crammed into the back seat and a stressed looking woman behind the wheel. Other than that there where no cars, and there was no fire escape. The building was one story, a long line of roll up doors leading to storage places. Jon's app showed two spirits inside but no one else, not now at least.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:46 pm

[Carrying Kira]
Anja wrote:"Is she going to hurt me again?"
Kira asked nervously.
"What if I am the reincarnation of some old dead enemy of hers or something?"
Colin shook his head, "Absolutely not, if anything, you're the reincarnation of someone of whom she was very fond or someone she highly respected - perhaps a family member, whether magical or vulgar family..."

Anja wrote:"She is loyal to anyone really, she will find it hard not to obey any command from anyone, she is eager to please and have difficulties making any choice for herself, she would need to be cared for by me or someone else, she is not loyal to the Nephandi, but she can not really just be released either, she would never survive on her own. But yes she is loyal. I have treated her well and protected her when I could so yes she is loyal."
The young Nephanda replied.
He nodded, "A few strings to pull should not be hard to find for her."

Anja wrote:"And you are sure...sure it will work and that my Avatar is safe?"
Kira asked fearfully.
He nodded, "Positive."

Anja wrote:Richard gave a sigh and a nod.
"All we can do now is try to fix the damage."
The Akashic said.
"Try to keep the young lady calm please."
He said as he worked. Kira just cried shaking and sobbing she looked rather pale.
He nodded, "I'll try my best."

Anja wrote:"Ehm...ok...he likes dark chocolate to?"
The young Nephanda asked looking at you with her eyes full of tears.
He smiled, "He very much dislikes the modern overuse of sugar."

Anja wrote:"I...can try..."
Kira sobbed and she closed her eyes.
"But all I can see is how it felt when she...tied me to that chair, using nose nails...I...the pain was horrible and she did...not ask me any questions I did not have power in the situation, I could not have chosen to cooperate or chosen to hold back it was all out of my hands and she just kept hurting me!"
The girl bawled.
"And I could do nothing...I could do nothing!"
He frowned, giving Serge a look, "Serge, can you follow my lead here?"
He turned to Kira again, "Try thinking of this morning, when you were having breakfast... The assault on Steelhaven Hall hasn't happened yet, you're back in the Labyrinth... Is Lita having breakfast with you?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:58 pm

[Carrying Kira]

Colin shook his head, "Absolutely not, if anything, you're the reincarnation of someone of whom she was very fond or someone she highly respected - perhaps a family member, whether magical or vulgar family..."

"I guess that is possible but I don't really remember any former lives."
Kira muttered she still looked rather scared, still not sure that Crexia would not hurt her again.

He nodded, "A few strings to pull should not be hard to find for her."

"I hope you are right, Lita deserve better than to be killed or put on the street, thankfully you can't destroy a hedgie's powers...can you?"
The girl asked nervously.

He nodded, "Positive."

That seamed to calm the girl down a little.

He nodded, "I'll try my best."

Richard nodded though he looked concerned.

He smiled, "He very much dislikes the modern overuse of sugar."

"Like I said I went for months without wanting anything sweet after I was sick and got that horrid cough syrup when I was little and when I started eating sweet things again I found I had lost my appreciation for really sweet things, it just tasted to sweet, and my parents was just happy I did not want all the candy, so I got fruit and such as treats so that is what I am used to."
Kira muttered.
"I know it is odd."

He frowned, giving Serge a look, "Serge, can you follow my lead here?"
He turned to Kira again, "Try thinking of this morning, when you were having breakfast... The assault on Steelhaven Hall hasn't happened yet, you're back in the Labyrinth... Is Lita having breakfast with you?"

"Yes...Lita brought breakfast to my room and we ate together, someone had hit her on the way and I was angry and she thought I was angry at her and I had to comfort her...we had oatmeal with blueberries."
Kira muttered.
"It is that new girl, she is always picking on Lita the bitch!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next